Fabolous ft. Raekwon – Make Me Better (Remix)

fab-cv.jpg

Fabolous ft. Raekwon & Ne-Yo – Make Me Better (Remix)

373 Responses to “Fabolous ft. Raekwon – Make Me Better (Remix)”

1. Busta Nut Says:

What up nah bighters???

2. Big Homie Says:

Damn them ladies in the pic would get it

3. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Dem Hos is Buzzards!

4. Gseven Says:

lol

5. Rey Says:

Nice Rack Girl.. Tank Top… Oh my…

6. bqtothaizzo Says:

Rae’s verses were nice but wasn’t worth it for the Chef.. in fact smh @ Fabs album for being 80% love songs

7. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

…the black chick looks like Gangbang Skank & the whitegirl looks like trash. niggas will fuck anything.

8. Big Homie Says:

And this remix is what’s up. Probably why I fuck with the beat so hard because of Rainy Dayz and the Shereen Aal Saaban Aalih sample

Anybody got that Rainy Dayz on zshare??

9. Rey Says:

This remix as good as Ghostface’s “Back Like That” remix?

Also, I’m wearing a funky hawaiian shirt and basketball shorts today, along with skechers clogs and white socks pulled allll the way up.

It’s beach day, and I’ve chosen to go as the stereotypically embarrassing dad.

Also Also, I’m picking up Illmatic, OB4CL this weekend so you fuckers will leave me alone. I refuse to pick up Mobb Deep tho’. You can’t make me!

10. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Fab = Record label Puppet MC

11. OnPoint Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:48 am

^^^^Another dude fronting….If those chicks were in your face it would be a different story

12. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Rey Says:

u dont own illmatic or OB4CL?

13. OnPoint Says:

whuddup Nah

14. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

OnPoint Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:50 am

June 28th, 2007 at 8:48 am

Please. dude u must be hard up.
    them bitches are Low Class…they hair aint done & the black bitch arms are hairy, the white bitch highlights are fucked & she has split ends…along with the black bitch. dude…these bitches look flabby & sick, but if thats your type, please u a rubber.

15. Gseven Says:

Raekwon a bit out of place on this kind of track. Dre still needs to get off his fat ass and release his album though.

16. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

*daps YardieMon G7*

17. Busta Nut Says:

Well play Reymondo,about time, dont sleep on the M-O-B-B though their older albums are fire!!

18. Rey Says:

@ 88– Nope. I’ve never heard either one.

Is “Ice Cream” on OB4CL? I’ve heard that, and maybe 3 tracks off Illmatic.

19. OnPoint Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:52 am
    OnPoint Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:50 am

June 28th, 2007 at 8:48 am

Please. dude u must be hard up.

^^^^Its so easy to type that on a computer screen. If those chicks were in a room with you asking you to get it, you would pass? Nobody talking about wifing a chick……I run into dudes that talk like that all day because they really dont get shit. I just want nigs to keep it real.

20. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

OnPoint Says:

Please. dude u must be hard up.

…ok and what u eat dont make me shit. (c) Camel.

21. OnPoint Says:

On the other hand though, you entitled to write whatever you want…so do what u do

22. Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:49 am
    Fab = Record label Puppet MC

===
    co-sign. it’s wack, but being a puppet guarantees a release.

Rae’s verse > Fab’s verse

“I’m Chef-lon Don / shorty is a diva / she settin’ off alarms / cuz shorty’s off the meter”

24. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:55 am
    @ 88– Nope. I’ve never heard either one.

Is “Ice Cream” on OB4CL? I’ve heard that, and maybe 3 tracks off Illmatic.

yea, its on there… pick that up Rey. so whats the status on that business we talked about? u get that rolling?

25. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:58 am

June 28th, 2007 at 8:49 am
    Fab = Record label Puppet MC

===
    co-sign. it’s wack, but being a puppet guarantees a release.

lmao.

26. Gseven Says:

before i depart from my desk for a few minutes….whudup c88, onpoint, reymo, busta, b. homie and any others that drop in before i hit the submit button.

27. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:00 am

eazy star!

28. OnPoint Says:

@Rey

You got to get “the Infamous” Mobb Deep. I know Mobb Deep done a lot of questionable shit, but that album was too classic….top 5 album hiphop album of all time.

29. Freaky Rick Says:

Big Homie Says:
    Anybody got that Rainy Dayz on zshare??

classic

30. Busta Nut Says:

Talking of Rae is there been any buzz about the new Wu album across in the states??

31. Rey Says:

@ Busta– Baby steps, patna.

@ CS88– Not yet.. I’m computer-stupid so I’m waiting for my tech-savvy friend to get back to me about it.

B’yeah.. I’m picking those up today. I’m actually excited about OB4CL–I remember the buzz on that when it dropped, 5 mics, people calling it the best album ever.. I loved the Wu back then, I just never got around to copping.. No dough, 9th grade angst.. It was a vicious cycle.

Yo, how in the fidduck did you spot hair on that Black chick’s arm? Maybe I need to step my Bausch & Lomb Opti-Free game up because I can’t see it. As for the hair, I don’t really give a fuck. They’re promo chicks for Courvoisier. They’re in beaters and booty shooters. And probably got kicks on. If they’re hair was done it would be kinda pointless.

I guess I must be a savage because that I’d have no problem pluckin’ the feathers off that Black chick. The white chick, I don’t really care for. But hell, if she’s available…

because I’d*

34. Rey Says:

@ Busta– Zip Zero, I’m afraid.

@ OnPoint– I hear you, but I dunno if I’d be able to buy into the Mobb Mystique at this point.. after takeover, after the bullshit singles.. Maybe I’d dig it more if I caught them from the beginning. I’m gonna cop the Illmatic & OB4CL joints and when those are digested I’ll see what’s what.

I hope I can find OB4CL at best buy.. I might have to amazon that sheeit.

35. Rey Says:

Cosign Billz.

What up Capitan Beelz?

36. Soul Clapper Says:

This is aiight. Fab is generally atrocious though.

Bumped OC again this mornin’. Dude is in the Top 5 underrated emcee’s list, no question. New-Jack bullshit emcee’s need to heed what O speaks…

“Influenced; but not by the ancient ruins of rap
    A large percent of y’all fell into a trap
    Trendsetter share with y’all a veteran’s nightmare
    Not for you to follow it but try and stand clear, bust it:
    Bein intelligent, means you a sucka
    Bein wild as hell, means you a smart motherfucker… WRONG
    Analyze songs nowadays
    Most rappers gunsprayed or hustled from night to day… FICTION
    I deciphered lots of rhymes, only to find
    false info, just to see what it meant to O
    Not for-real; no skill MC’s
    Mostly all under twenty, and I find it funny
    That’s why the seed was born to lead assume
    positions like Noah, all aboard the arc with….The Chosen One”

Reydio… What up chief?

Chillin’. Semi-preparing for this exam.

38. OnPoint Says:

^^^I hear you man. Its hard to get into some of that ish later.

39. Busta Nut Says:

^^^^^

CO SIGN, Murder Music is tight as well…

40. OnPoint Says:

I gotta go get some work done…peace

lol @ my retarded as typo, “booty shooters”

Supposed to say booty shorts. I’m wildin’.

42. Rey Says:

Dang, Billz.. You in school all year round?

@ OnPoint– Exactly.. Like I was listening to some old NORE ish last nite, LA-LA, TONY, the swizzy one with Cam, Pun, The Lox.. and it’s that 90s NY sound I loved back then, and still dig now on stuff I caught when it first came out, but now I’m like “Dam, this some lofi shit”.. I dunno, I think I just got used to that glossy slick sound songs have nowadays.

43. Rey Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:15 am
    lol @ my retarded as typo, “booty shooters”

Supposed to say booty shorts. I’m wildin’.

LOL.. and here i thought that was new slang fresh from B-More..

I’m too suburban sometimes.

44. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:07 am

…hey… i cant knock niggas, the bitches look like hoodrats to me. and on a further note, i know the business, promo.hos are usuallllly hoodrats. 90% of bitches like that end up like Vanity (see: prince) in a 10 year run of slut’n, suck’n & fuckin’… fuckin Low quality.

45. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

….D.Billz u be bullshittin, u aint even smash that chick with her tities on the pooltable…LOL… Fruntin ass nigga…lol.

46. Busta Nut Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:07 am

^^^^^^

I think the point we are all trying to make here is “you dont look at the mantle piece when your poking the fire”

47. Big Homie Says:

Hey Rey. Get the OB4CL album. Still cant believe you do not have that album. Classic album.

The Fab remix has the blend of the track “Rainy Dayz” with Ghost which is on OB4CL. Both beats were sampled from Shereen “Aal Saaban Aalih”

48. Rey Says:

Busta UK se dice:

Gangster! Is that a Brit-ism? I’m stealin’ that!

49. Busta Nut Says:

Those two bitches look like they out of the pusscat dolls

Nicole Scherzinger>the rest of the pusscat dolls

50. Joe 88 Says:

*Steps in nah right*

*Has no urge to listen to the “Make me better rmx”*

*Turns up “Daytona 500″*

*Does daily ritual*

What up fam?

51. Rey Says:

@ Big Homie– Picking that up over the weekend, unless I have to amazon it.. I’ll report back when I’m done listening.

52. Rey Says:

WHat up J88?

Daytona 500 was cool, despite the Speed Racer video.

53. Busta Nut Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:23 am
    Busta UK se dice:

Gangster! Is that a Brit-ism? I’m stealin’ that!

Nah dawg that Scot-ism!!! Use it wisely!!

Rey… Yeah mannnn, takin’ summer classes too. I’m tryin’ to actually graduate someday.

Crzy88… I don’t really care about quality (depending on your definition of the word) so much when it’s just poundin’. If quality means looks, then put me in the “Lost” column because though we all like beautiful women, I usually just go for what’s available (as long as she gives me a woody). Good looks don’t always mean good sex. The only reason I stay away from hoodrats is because of the danger involved. Too many crazy ninjas tryin’ to pluck the same bird. Fuck around and get hit up. And these days I have too much responsibility to be gettin’ shot.

As for the Titties on the Table chick, she never made her way to B’more so I never attempted afterwards. Had she made her way up here, it woulda definitely been a liquor-and-cheap-telly kinda night.

55. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Busta Nut Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:22 am
    D. Billz Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:07 am

^^^^^^

…maybe… im just not the type. i wont fuck anything for the sake of fuckin. Women and children can be careless. But not men. (c) Don Corleone

56. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

lol… wild boy.

57. Rey Says:

Ugh.. Punching my car’s radio today was stupid.. My hand is all fucked up.

The friggin’ thing (radio) has a short somewhere, so every now and then it’ll skip all across the dial.. Some days it’s not bad at all, other days it flips around.. not even to good stations either, some random in-between ass stations.

I don’t have much of a temper, but faulty electronics and my friend’s fiancee always get me “punch something” angry.

SMH My hand lost. (nh)

58. Conor Says:

On those two girls in the picture

On the right – Bitch looks like she’s trying to turn me into stone with those eyes…..20 to 1 odds they use her head instead of Medusa’s in God of War III

On the left- (in her head) O man I hope I’m holding this bottle right….gotta show the brand…this is my first day being a Courvosier girl, I can’t go back to stripping, I hate working with Mom….

And in Fab’s mind – Don’t throw up…hold it..hold it….

^Once again, what does looks have to do with carelessness? You’ve made all these hoodrat assumptions based on looks. And they very well could be. But how do we know that? Could be a couple of college heffas makin’ some extra money.

60. Busta Nut Says:

Got a half day from work my brothers i outtie peace!!!

61. Big Homie Says:

@ Rey: When you do that pick up Mobb Deep’s Hell on Earth, Gza’s Liquid Swords, CNN’s War Report, Heltah Skeltah’s Nocturnal, Keith Murray’s Enigma, Redman’s Dare Iz A Darkside and Muddy Waters, Onyz’s All We Got Is Us if you do not have them already…just to name a few. They all might be hard to get in stores.

I am assuming that was back when you didn’t mess with Hip Hop like that. (I dunno just assuming pardon me if I am incorrect) Those are actually a list of cds that I have (and just recently purchased) to get on CD because that was back when I only messed with tapes. I need them for the whip. But yea definitely cop that OB4CL album this weekend. Preferably before…lol

62. Enon Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:50 am
    cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Please. dude u must be hard up.

______________________________________________________________

Wow, sir I am in awe that you are calling these adolescent females hoodrats. Sir. Have you ever resided in the ghetto or have truly seen a rat that lingers around the Hood? With all due respect, if these are “hoodrats” what are the women called who reside in the hood called. Sir are you just trying to josh us with your lingo to make yourself look good. Cause in my humble opinion these two females are pretty fair to look upon and do not display any quality of rat syndrome.

63. Rey Says:

@ Billz– You’re a better man than I, sir. I Kanye West’d outta CC years ago and never looked back. Props for sticking with it.

@ Busta– Scot-ism? That’s even better! (nhjic)

64. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ billz calling shorty “titties on the table chick”

@Rey
    For some reason I thought the speed racer video was dope, I really like the part when they sampled ODB voice saying “Ghost face killlllllllaaaaaaaaaa!” & it looked like the dude in the cartoon was saying it.

I love me some hoodrats, not the actual “hoodrats” per-say, I like the ones that grew up in the hood, might of held a few packs in there day, but still went to college, lol. Not the HR that got tear drops on there face, & walk around with a save A lot box cutter, they scare me, lol

65. Rey Says:

Peace Busta!

66. Zaft Says:

usualy i hate raekwon but he came kinda correct on this shit, i was afraid he was gonna fuck it up!

June 28th, 2007 at 9:32 am

^Thnx. But after my last shitty job I was like, mannnn, fuck this. I can earn money doin’ a whole lot of legit things. But, I’m goin’ back only to get my foot in the door of shit that I actually LIKE to do.

Joe88… Big Homie… Busta (disclaimer)…

What’s good chiefs?

69. Joe 88 Says:

>Cause in my humble opinion these two females are pretty fair to look upon and do not display any quality of rat syndrome.

^ROFLMAO, This dude is the funniest

*Still lol @ rat syndrome*

70. Conor Says:

All my people…..

June 28th, 2007 at 9:33 am
    lol @ billz calling shorty “titties on the table chick”

@Rey

^Co-sizzle all of that. I was just talkin’ to a shorty last night (from PG) that had to pull out a blade on this African ninja in downtown Silver Spring. Talkin’ about how she used to flip the razor in her mouth back in the day. She went to college too (Towson) back around the same time I started. But she left and never came back. We s’posed to kick it this weekend.

72. Big Homie Says:

What up Billy Billz, 88, Busta and the rest

73. Joe 88 Says:

*High five billz* Disclaimer?

Conor… What up chief? You ol’ jack-in-the-box, pop up random ass mofo (no parent showin’ up to your school with a belt).

June 28th, 2007 at 9:40 am
    *High five billz* Disclaimer?

^Yeah, I refuse to address Busta by the second half of his name.

76. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:31 am

hey… what niggas like is what they like. the bitches look like dusty to me. and again, i know the business, ive been an event promoters for about 10years now and MOST of these females are whores. college students or other….single parents, or what have you. ive seen first hand on how niggas wisper in these bitches ear & 20 minutes later be in a bathroom fuckin & go RIGHT back to cocktail waitressing drinks & grin’n in some other niggas face. and the Draw for me with looks & carelessness is a old one, if a female does not take the time to care about her appearance, reguardless where, who or what, that shows what kinda nasty bitch she is. it a personal hygiene thing. and from a marketing point of view, its not good for the brand….”do we Really want nasty skank lookin, run down women representing our brand?” …but i see shit diff.from other people. and trust me, if that was my sister, id tell her straight up, u look like a fuckin skank, straighten up.

and thats no offence to anyone. just my 2 cents, and thats spent now.

77. Enon Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 8:50 am
    cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Please. dude u must be hard up.

_____________________________________________________________

This is a display of androgynous behavior sir. I however do not care if a Woman’s split ends are faulty. I’ll just smash them mangos son. I dont see the flabbyness. Sir I’m not trying to demean you but with all due respect, That is something a female would have uttered. “Nigga you got bitch qualites”. It’s mangos son.

78. Small Eyez Says:

Whoa…

i didnt even make the rainy dayz connection…

FIRE!

79. Rey Says:

@ Big Homie– Heh, I gotta lot of catching up to do, don’t I? Dangit. Ah well.

I was into rap when all of those came out, I was just content with singles and videos and didn’t worry about copping albums. The albums I did get I’d bump for months and months, so then when new ish came out I was like “FOH with that! I’m stickin’ with such-n-such!”

80. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:39 am

^ROFLMAO, This dude is the funniest

*Still lol @ rat syndrome*

lol… i agree.

81. Conor Says:

The kid Conor is meeting deadlines, training new employees, mainling coffee, and trying not to melt inside the car…because Air condtioning burns up all my god damn gas, and that shit ain’t cheap….

82. Joe 88 Says:

uh oh, Enon vs CS88

*Snatches popcorn from rey*

That’s for blowing my car up yesterday, lol

@ Crzy88… Overstood. You’re lookin’ at it from a Promoter’s perspective. I’m lookin’ at it from a bust-down perspective.

84. Gseven Says:

^Yeah, I refuse to address Busta by the second half of his name.

==
    lol, same here.

85. Rey Says:

Re: Speedracer– I just didn’t like Speedracer. I dug the song tho’. That was Ironman, right? Same as ATIGIY?

Re: Enon– Welcome back, None.

86. Big Homie Says:

@ Rey: Yea well hate to tell you bruh that was when you buying albums was easy. Great albums.

Conor Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:44 am

^Speakin’ of A/C, you just reminded me that I need some coolant added to my whip. Mine is defunct at the moment. As for gas, that shit is at crack prices right now. And God forbid if we ever have to start doin’ “weird” shit to cop gas money as do crackheads to cop crack.

88. Rey Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:44 am
    uh oh, Enon vs CS88

*Snatches popcorn from rey*

That’s for blowing my car up yesterday, lol

LOL.. Fair enough..

Speaking of popcorn and explosions, I’m taking Pops to see Die Hard today. It’s his berfday.

89. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:44 am
    uh oh, Enon vs CS88

*Snatches popcorn from rey*

That’s for blowing my car up yesterday, lol

please, no beef. niggas going back and forth on a blog is… like how BIG say… 2 dicks and no bitch. not even my flavor or style. (n/h)

90. Joe 88 Says:

Co-sign Big homie comment @ 9:47

“my bars tougher than saloons in the Old West”

“Mook aint say it, just go at Rex” / what?… you niggas roll dat wet? / man, hold dat bet / he guilty by association so he owe dat debt / two winters later, you aint get your coat back yet… FAGGOT!

the hypemen, they get no respect in my deck / (who, the adlib nigga?) / yeah, we call you T-Rex in the set / you fuckin’ hypeman / you’re like half a life span / damn / he rappin’, you grippin’ his mic stand…

^Mook’s career: over before it started.

92. Conor Says:

I’m gonna start selling bootleg gas on the side of the high way….fill a container half way and then water that shit down……

and on a side note I’d do both those broads in the butt (No New kids on the (Cell) Block)

93. green eyes Says:

morning gentlemen.

94. Rey Says:

lol @ Billz– “I need gas, man.. I got these cheeseburgers, man.. Man I’ll suck yo’ d**k!” (c) Menace II Society (nh)

@ Big Homie– Overstood, sir.

95. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:50 am
    morning gentlemen.

*xoxo greeny*

96. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ cappadonna fall from grace. Once was the PF of the super group Wu Tang, now he’s a cab driver in baltimore named “Hack love from the heavens above”

97. Gseven Says:

nacigreena, whudup?

98. green eyes Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:45 am
    ^Yeah, I refuse to address Busta by the second half of his name.

==
    lol, same here.

^ we all should

99. Rey Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:48 am
    Co-sign Big homie comment @ 9:47

As long as I’m not by the TI section, sure.

;-)

NH

100. Joe 88 Says:

^>Mook’s career: over before it started.

^Damn billz, I mean i’m standing right here, lol & J/K

June 28th, 2007 at 9:51 am

^LOL. Yo, I read this City Paper interview of him a couple years back. This mofo was high off shrooms in the interview sayin’ some ol’ wild shit.

102. Rey Says:

Busta’s cool tho’, surname aside.

Mornin’ Greenie! I hope I didn’t wake you when I got outta bed, I had to get to work.

*ducks*

103. Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:51 am

===
    he got a gold plaque off his first album. he’s doing good…lol.

104. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 9:53 am

June 28th, 2007 at 9:51 am

didint he have a single with ghost, supermodel or some shit… did he put an album out with that?

105. Big Homie Says:

Morning Greenie ;)

106. green eyes Says:

he got a gold plaque off his first album. he’s doing good…lol.

^ smh.. only if it was made of real gold and he pawned it

107. Gseven Says:

LF: last I heard from Rakim he said he was dropping an album on 07-07-07
    He’s such a liar.

June 28th, 2007 at 9:53 am
    ^>Mook’s career: over before it started.

^Damn billz, I mean i’m standing right here, lol & J/K

^LOL! Yo, have you ever heard that Loaded Lux dis? Craaazy.

Rex the one takin’ it, Mook was the one givin’ it, both you niggas fakin’, none of you niggas livin’ it – Loaded Lux

I call this track HEADCRACK!
    Inspired by a junkie
    Who had a better chance in Iraq, dyin’ for his country
    I did it to you before
    This time it’s for the money
    Bout to penalize the monkey and his Energizer bunny

109. Joe 88 Says:

>Yea rey, you could close your eyes in the record store & pick up a album & get some dope shit

As long as I’m not by the TI section, sure.

^*Steal rey’s broke ass car radio”

*Attempts to make smooth getaway*

*Remembers rey blew J88′s car up*

*Peel wheels on a razor sctooter*

*Fall*

ah fuck it

*Football spikes rey’s radio*

*Does Deion sanders endzone celebration*

110. Big Homie Says:

Damn this makes me want to play Rainy Dayz all day

*Does Deion sanders endzone celebration*

^ I remember when he pulled a hammy doin’ that dance. Smh

112. cold Says:

i knew this was coming n/h the remix with rae that is

113. Rey Says:

LOL @ J88..

*rey rejoices at death of vile radio*

*grabs gatorade cooler*

*dumps it on J88–nh*

*high 5′s J88*

*Billz runs up with microphone*

“You ether’d Rey’s broke-ass radio! What are you gonna do now?”

*in unison*

WE’RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! NO HOMO!

114. Joe 88 Says:

@Billz

Yeah I didn’t wanna admit it, but loaded is a beast, lyrics & in the face department lol, dude got a gap between everyone of his teeth, (nh) but he can rap.

115. cold Says:

only thing about this that I dont like is Rae following Fabs rhyme scheme, shoulda took it back to his flow on Rainy Dayz.

116. Gseven Says:

isn’t the Wu album supposed to be dropping next week, July 7th? or is it the 31st? I think they’re due for a single by now.

June 28th, 2007 at 10:00 am
    @Billz

^Lmao. Yeah, that ninja look like a rapper/personal trainer. Tell me you got that Lux mixtape?

118. Jakk Crakker Says:

How ya’ll niggers doin out der, I see dat nigger bo fabolous got dat new remix wit dat nigger chef who always cookin up dat bacon and hamhock. Nigger boy can cook, Hell, he even cooked up a mean batch of dat white dust ya hear.

119. Joe 88 Says:

>Tell me you got that Lux mixtape?

^Nah, can I download it from dat piff?

120. Big Homie Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:04 am

^^ We all know that is not going to happen…lol

121. Rey Says:

Work Beckons.. Peace dunns.

“won’t nobody know what happened to Mookie like Blaylock”

123. cold Says:

^d-d-d-dayum. No response?

June 28th, 2007 at 10:06 am
    >Tell me you got that Lux mixtape?

^Nah, can I download it from dat piff?

^Nah. But if you actually have a FUNCTIONAL email addy this time I can send you the link.

125. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Liz Claiborne, who created fashionable outfits for the growing numbers of women going to work, died on Tuesday at the New York Presbyterian Hospital.

shout Out Lizzy Clay… Rae & Ghost had me spend’n mad cash on that shit in the early-mid 90′s

126. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ Flino “Dipset movie vol 6″

Juelz: Jimmy your not even capo status anymore

Jimmy: Shut up bitch, I can be whatever I want, why I gotta listen to your whistle blowning ass?

Juelz: Your not even capo status anymore, can’t even say the whole word, you’re just CA……… so now when niggas see you, they just say “Jim Jones CA”……… & that sounds gay

LMAO

127. green eyes Says:

^ want to send it my way as well, por favor?

^no prob

129. cold Says:

I just – flip and, pop my collar like the Fonz

130. Joe 88 Says:

^Is that a Jay-Z quote from cOLD?

131. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

…is it me or does Paula Abdul still look smashable…

132. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

…anybody getting that iPhone? whats the word…

133. iceberg slim Says:

ok i know im late, but i found it very funny that 50 cent took the first half of his bet perform. to walk around the entire crowd solo…begging almost for some1 to try him and all the beef he has with people no one even budged

134. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Oil futures briefly hit $70 a barrel in New York trading Thursday for first time since Sept. 1

…i just saw an 07 hummer 2 for $500 a month & like $5k down…lol… they give’n them shits away.

135. green eyes Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:20 am
    …anybody getting that iPhone? whats the word…

^ the reviews Im reading arent too favorable. I still got my eye on a treo

smh @ joe88 always dippin’ off when a email is requested

joe88 and no email = tommy wit’ no job

LOL

143. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:23 am

June 28th, 2007 at 10:20 am
    …anybody getting that iPhone? whats the word…

^ the reviews Im reading arent too favorable. I still got my eye on a treo

does the treo have GPS… the iPhone does not.

June 28th, 2007 at 10:26 am
    US jail population rises to 2.2 million

sounds like a nice ROI

^return on investment?

145. Big Homie Says:

Yea that Andre 3000 headline got me. I knew there was something wrong with it because of the date..but when I read the first few sentences..I was like fuck his cartoon..LMAO

146. iceberg slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:26 am
    iceberg slim… what up chief? you ol’ random ass ninja

what it do, i appear like seasons of the wire

147. green eyes Says:

crazy apparently gets lost alot cuz he asked:

does the treo have GPS… the iPhone does not.

^ dunno. Im not lookng for something with GPS. Everytime I get something with all the bells and whistles, I dont use half them shits so it turns out to be a waste if money.

148. cold Says:

for Rey:

tinyurl.com/8zmyh

149. green eyes Says:

what up Slim. long time no write. you still in school?

150. iceberg slim Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:30 am
    what up Slim. long time no write. you still in school?
    ^^^^^

what it do bay bay…yes entering pharm3 when school starts n fall again…..

151. pmass Says:

Gallo- $4.99 > Asti Spumante- $2.99 > Andre 3000

What’s up Nah?

152. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:28 am

June 28th, 2007 at 10:26 am
    US jail population rises to 2.2 million

sounds like a nice ROI

^return on investment?

yes, its a fucked up state, but its better to educate people of color, teach how to earn rather than promote gang sets & other bulshit so they wont end up like cattle. if thats the case, might as well make money on it…most prisons are private. and people ARE making money on it. and the way shit is now, it wont just be blacks deep in the prisons.

153. L.P.CROOKS Says:

whutupdoe Nahregs?

this post reminds me of the other day
    I told wifey Im gone need Vanessa Bryant if im gone be Kobe…

154. Joe 88 Says:

Gucci, why is your name gucci?

155. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:29 am
    crazy apparently gets lost alot cuz he asked:

does the treo have GPS… the iPhone does not.

no…not so much, i travel the bubble often, i just got back from Germany & looking for something Kosher to eat took me a minute.

156. Mr. MEEN Says:

Gallo- $4.99 > Asti Spumante- $2.99 > Andre 3000

What’s up Nah?

^This is a bad joke right?

157. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Mr. MEEN Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:39 am
    Gallo- $4.99 > Asti Spumante- $2.99 > Andre 3000

What’s up Nah?

^This is a bad joke right?

lol…nah.

158. Phuque Says:

Mornin’ nigras….who wants pancakes? I got a bitch in the kitchen riiiiight now…

159. pmass Says:

Mr. MEEN Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:39 am
    Gallo- $4.99 > Asti Spumante- $2.99 > Andre 3000

What’s up Nah?

^This is a bad joke right?

^^^pretty much….Dre’s the truth….what’s up MEEN?

160. Big Homie Says:

I was looking at the Treos the other day. I dont know about those. I am gonig to stick with my Zack Morris Cell Phone

@ Phuque what you heard. Tell her to make some turkey bacon and some grits with cheese

161. green eyes Says:

^ show off. j/k

162. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

Phuque Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:40 am
    Mornin’ nigras….who wants pancakes? I got a bitch in the kitchen riiiiight now…
    …lol…classic…
    …2eggs scramb.w/cheese & catfish nuggets

163. green eyes Says:

^ ooo that sounds good. Make that two orders, with freshly squeezed OJ on the side. thanks a million

164. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:42 am

^ show off. j/k

shit green, that place is strange, i feel like im in alabama when i go, like the snowflakes like blacks, but i dont know if i trust’em, like im gonna turn my back & some fuckin SS enthusiast will jumpout… i always pack my timbs thou… never know.

165. nation Says:

this beat is heavy. shit’s mangos son

166. Big Homie Says:

@ Greenie: copy cat. Only mine will not have the OJ, mine would have Greenie’s bathwater

@ Phuque: throw in some scrambled eggs well cooked with cheese, home fries as well, and some salmon cakes. Lots of hotsauce with my meal too. And a Lauren London for later

167. Rey Says:

cold Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:30 am
    for Rey:

tinyurl.com/8zmyh

*****

For cold:

My Ass. Apply puckered lips. Repeat as necessary.

(nh)

168. Rey Says:

What up Phuque?

169. green eyes Says:

lol @ rey & cold. (in a NH way of course)

170. yaboy Says:

green,

any reason you like the treo over a blackberry?

171. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:50 am
    cold Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:30 am
    for Rey:

tinyurl.com/8zmyh

*****

For cold:

My Ass. Apply puckered lips. Repeat as necessary.

(nh)

nigga u nuts. (n/h)

172. green eyes Says:

@ yaboy- not really. I dont like how a blackberry ties you directly into your emails at all times, im not trying to be that accessible. I want web browsing capabilities so i can check in when i want to. plus treo is palm software and I use a plam pilot so it seems like ot would be simple to switch over.
    However- i know admittedly little about technology in general, so i could be way off in. Plus a friend of mine had a spare treo, and he let me take it home and play around with it (dont go there) and it seemed pretty easy to use and had the apps i needed,

173. Gseven Says:

hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.2467/title.amil-tears-of-a-teenage-mother

^for all the die hard Amil fans out there.

174. Rey Says:

@ CSCSCSCSSCS88– I try.

175. nation Says:

>> any reason you like the treo over a blackberry?

iPhone… you know where to click

176. Rey Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:57 am
    hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.2467/title.amil-tears-of-a-teenage-mother

^for all the die hard Amil fans out there.

***

I’m pretty sure Amil is the only diehard Amil fan.

177. Phuque Says:

lol @ Big Homie…..Lauren London is cooking it playboy….

178. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

My girl gotta girlfriend.

179. Gseven Says:

>>I’m pretty sure Amil is the only diehard Amil fan

^I know. but all it takes is one fan a day. you might dig the track. well, i hope you don’t cuz i just posted it for jokes.

180. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

@ Rey… Talk to D.Billz behind the seens (n/h), his blog is kinda along those lines, he has a team. maybe u2 can work something out. also make sure u get Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Technology Agreements & Noncompete agreements in place before giving too many details.

181. Gseven Says:

whudup Dem?

182. Rey Says:

I will, thanks ElectroGremlin88, I don’t know nothin’ about no legal stuffs..

183. Rey Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:00 am
    >>I’m pretty sure Amil is the only diehard Amil fan

LOL.. At least I’ve heard of her!

184. yaboy Says:

nation Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:57 am
    >> any reason you like the treo over a blackberry?

iPhone… you know where to click

nah, not springin for that shit. im good.

185. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:02 am
    I will, thanks ElectroGremlin88, I don’t know nothin’ about no legal stuffs..

Seeeeeee…(thinks…)…. Joe or…. *who else is a NR lawyer? …the brother who was in entertainment law?*…. get @ them cats, or google what i just said & hit barns & noble.

186. green eyes Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:04 am

June 28th, 2007 at 11:02 am
    I will, thanks ElectroGremlin88, I don’t know nothin’ about no legal stuffs..

^ me…not in law, but studied music business. whatchu need to know rey?

187. yaboy Says:

nation, your blog has a jay z quote every other post…

…and the WWF gets love?

*shrugs*

188. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:05 am

June 28th, 2007 at 11:04 am

June 28th, 2007 at 11:02 am
    I will, thanks ElectroGremlin88, I don’t know nothin’ about no legal stuffs..

^ me…not in law, but studied music business. whatchu need to know rey?

he need to step his contract game up, Entertainment & Tech law. OHHH also pick up: This Business of Music by, M. William Krasilovsky

189. Rey Says:

@ Greenita.. Eh, just some stuffs.. I’m not in any kinda trouble. (no xfacta)

190. green eyes Says:

If its contracts, I deal with those all the time, if you need anything lemme know.

191. Rey Says:

My fuckin’ hand hurts. Why the hell did I punch that friggin’ radio..?

192. Rey Says:

Will do, Thanks Greenita.

*kisses hand*

193. cocca88crazy88since88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:11 am

Greeny = Colonel Greeny “Hannibal” Smith
    …”I love it when a plan comes together!”…

194. Dem aka Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

Whad up GSe7en… i was just peeping the OpenMoko (wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Main_Page) it’s supposedly the “iPhone Killer” but I’m thinking whoever called it that is sniffing glue..

what’s good Nah?

195. Rey Says:

Um.. her hand, not mine.

196. Rey Says:

Ok, back to work. Catch ya’ll on the flippy.

197. cMac Says:

yaboy Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 10:51 am
    green,

any reason you like the treo over a blackberry?

_________
    This wasn’t to me….

BUT I have green eyes AND I had a Blackberry 7100 now I have a treo 700wx.

I’d say the reason why the Treo is better is because mine has windows on it so the capabilities are endless. And the touchscreen is the shiz.

Only thing i liked about the BB over the treo was built in GPS.

198. cold Says:

yo greenie wifey birthday coming up, any ideas for a good gift? She’ll be 28.

199. Big Homie Says:

My fuckin’ hand hurts. Why the hell did I punch that friggin’ radio..?

^ Because it was probably playing ‘Wipe Me Down’

200. cMac Says:

oh yeah… the treo has a memorry card reader. That’s real cool.

And… did I mention the touch screen? Waaaaay better than a damn scroll wheel.

201. green eyes Says:

cold Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:19 am
    yo greenie wifey birthday coming up, any ideas for a good gift? She’ll be 28.

^ hmmm… whats she into? you could get her a spa day somewhere, where she can get away from the puppies and work and just relax. do the whole “baby this is your day” thing.

202. Big Homie Says:

^^ Yea man the spa is a very good idea. I been doing that for awhile. Can not go wrong with that.

203. cold Says:

^thats sounds about right, but she’ll wanna go with one of her cow friends, and that means I would have to spring for one of them too, Nahright?, but I was thinking I cant go wrong with some high end stilletoes ?

204. Joe 88 Says:

^>Because it was probably playing ‘Wipe Me Down’

^You know I can hear you.

205. cMac Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:21 am
    cold Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:19 am
    yo greenie wifey birthday coming up, any ideas for a good gift? She’ll be 28.

________

That’s played.
    Oh wait…nvmd. That’s your wife.

My Girl bday comin up. I was bout to break bread and do the “baby this is your day”. Unfortunately, she missed christmas and my birthday. All I got was a phone call…she canceled plans on me and never did the things she had promised. So…. I got her a t-shirt for her bday comin up. I might get a card. I’m at the bottom of the 8th inning with this girl.

206. cMac Says:

stillettoes>steeltoes

207. Big Homie Says:

That’s played.

^^ so are cards and flowers but cant go wrong with it and will still do it. I dont have a speacial someone so those and a spa gift certificate or gift cards are the way to go for moms, lady friends, bosses..etc that way they get what they want.

208. cold Says:

^word, does that mean game over? or overtime?… this one for me is fixed (read I got no win), so I’m just enjoying the ride when its good, and trying to make it smooth for the long haul.

A T-shirt wow, lol, mann she’ll look at me as if I smacked her mamma.

209. green eyes Says:

cold Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:23 am

^ if you wanted too i guess you could spring for the friend too, but if it was me, id be like “peace bitches i got a spa day” so id say its uneccessary, if a friend wants to go along the friend needs to pay. if my man bought me two spa passes id bring him.

as far as shoes, always a good look, especially if shes into them. victorias secret has a decent shoe sale going on now actually.

210. Big Homie Says:

I’d get her a vitamin water just because it doesnt matter anymore.

211. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…what kinda money u wanna spend? whats ur budget?

212. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

@ cold

213. Joe 88 Says:

I didn’t get my girl shit for her bday but a card & some $, but her birthday is in december, so I got her some rockports for Xmas, & in return I got nothing for my birthday except a call, relationships are wonderful.

*Reaches for sarcasim button*

214. green eyes Says:

cold– dont buy her a tshirt or vitamin water. you could lways be slick and buy her some shit thats really for the two of you.

215. Big Homie Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:32 am

^^ Greenie is that why you bought me some whip cream for my bday?

216. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…what kinda money u wanna spend? whats ur budget?
    @ cold.

217. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

what’s ur GPS Cold?

218. Joe 88 Says:

@ Cold

I would say buy her a autograph copy of nastradamus, but you might keep it. lol

219. cMac Says:

@ Cold…..

Man, I really was about to go all out for this chick on her Bday…show her how it’s done. Then the burnt nigga on my left shoulder overpowered the lightskinned housenegro that I really am on the right shoulder and was like:

“didn’t you get this chick something for christmas?”
    “yeah”
    “wasn’t it thoughtful?”
    “yeah”
    “did she appreciate it?”
    “she said she did. but no she really didn’t…cause she tried to trade me for something of mine…3months later she lost it”
    “did she even get you anything for your bday or xmas?”
    “well she promised that she was going to……”
    “PROMISES DONT COUNT!”
    “well then no”
    “Well you ain’t gotta get her nothin….F* that chick”

So then I settled for a T-Shirt.

For your LAdy….what’s your budget, style and location? And then I’ll setup the perfect day for her

220. green eyes Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:34 am

June 28th, 2007 at 11:32 am

^^ Greenie is that why you bought me some whip cream for my bday?

^ you know it! nah, but last christmas i bought the dude i was with a big box of condoms. when we broke up a few days later I was really tempted to ask for them back.

221. cold Says:

if my man bought me two spa passes id bring him.

^word
    ————–
    …what kinda money u wanna spend? whats ur budget?

^ 2 – 5 hunned

222. cold Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:32 am

^ yea the stilletoes, love a chick in heels.

223. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ cMac

224. Phuque Says:

New post @ the new spot…check, check me out….

225. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cold Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:36 am
    if my man bought me two spa passes id bring him.

^word
    ————–
    …what kinda money u wanna spend? whats ur budget?

^ 2 – 5 hunned

my 2cents… Go to Tiffanys, grab a silver charm bracelet, the heart charm, get it engraved with her birthdate. hit a beach around 5-6pm, do the picnic thing, after the sun sets, find a shusi joint & get the saki rollin…

226. green eyes Says:

^ dont do that. That tiffany charm barcelet is as played out and wack as carnations.

go with the shoes. if you really want to make it special, give her a pedicure & foot massage yourself before giving them to her

227. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:42 am

he said 2-5hun.
    …if hes spending money on shoes, they better be italian & i doubt he find Birthday worthy shoes for under 500.

228. cold Says:

^this is what it is… thanks ya’ll for the input n/h,.. and I got the flowers on sched to be sent to her gig.

229. the commish Says:

whats good people?…b-more in this beeotch!

230. Joe 88 Says:

Oh shit another B-More native in the building.

We Taking over (c) DJ khalid

231. cold Says:

he said 2-5hun.

^ funny thing you said that cause I was looking and came across some Giuseppe Zanottie 500 and up, SMH.

232. green eyes Says:

he said 2-5hun.

^ stilll.. that charm bracelet is so played out. first off–it aint that cute and second e’rbody got the botleg and for the most part unless you really know jewelry, which most folks dont, no one can tell the difference so its a waste.

233. cMac Says:

$200-500

Your best bet would be to ball on her a little bit, then be heartfelt about the rest.

Women love it when you put thought into stuff.

Start the day with breakfast of course…or you can even wake up and eat it…then go to breakfast.
    Take her somewhere away from it all for a peaceful walk. You really can’t go wrrong with the SPA thing. You can do it with her…or be a true playa and send her and her GF or just her (if you only pay for one person, that’s more $$$ to spend somewhere else, makes it look like u spent more…it’s all about the image). But while doing this go set up something nice. Clean the house…make the bedroom look sexy. PLace candles around. Get some flowers and put them in a vase. Have some nice music ready to play when you return. You two can enjoy some nice drinks or desert LATER at the end of the night….right before sex (where your goal is to please her).

Back in the middle of the day. Take her to the mall or the strip and go ahead and get her a pair of shoes or a dress or something like that. Or you can already have it picked out and you just give it to her after the spa.

that’s what i’d do with $500…. but i’m only 20, you’re the vet.

234. cMac Says:

oh yeah….make sure that her nails get done. Get her the mani/pedi hookup. That’s like $50

235. cold Says:

Oh shit another B-More native in the building.

^all that means is more capri’s

^just kidding Ta-ta

236. green eyes Says:

cold– check couture.zappos.com or bluefly.com great place to get top quality shoes for decent prices

237. cMac Says:

shit….i forgot to type dinner. that comes before the desert and stuff.

dinner reservations at her favorite spot or a new spot

238. the commish Says:

waddup joe?…what part of town you in?

239. Joe 88 Says:

>all that means is more capri’s

just kidding Ta-ta

^*Sprays cold with mace*

240. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

that’s what i’d do with $500…. but i’m only 20, you’re the vet.

…shit, get drink, fuck & give her the cash… i dont know Bra, Greeny says no charm bracelet, Ya’ll say shoes…
    …and i cany see u spending less than 500 on birthday shoes. the last pair of shoes i got a bitch ran me 1300 so good luck.

241. Joe 88 Says:

I’m over west now, but i’m from North east

242. the commish Says:

@ cold….not everybody is on the capri shit homie. it’s all good though

243. green eyes Says:

^ crazy you are spending waaaaaaaaay to much money on these chicks.

cold– i think the spa think is best, then shoes are #2.

244. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…cold, i found some cheap flats: tinyurl.com/yqasbu

245. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

@ cold

get her a purse

246. Gseven Says:

slow day today. smh @ me getting 1st today on 3 different blogs, phuque’s, nations, and xfacta’s. guess i’ll do some work.

247. Phuque Says:

>> stilll.. that charm bracelet is so played out. first off–it aint that cute and second e’rbody got the botleg and for the most part unless you really know jewelry, which most folks dont, no one can tell the difference so its a waste.

^^You must have a collection of Tiffany charm bracelets….lol….tell them niggas it ain’t workin (c) Lauryn Hill

248. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Termanology ft. Evidence “Low IQ’

What up Nah

249. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:53 am

^ crazy you are spending waaaaaaaaay to much money on these chicks.

cold– i think the spa think is best, then shoes are #2.

what fuckin good is money? u cant take it with u. enjoy the shit now.

250. cMac Says:

crazy you are spending waaaaaaaaay to much money on these chicks.
    ___________

$1300 is outta my league right now. I’d spend $100 on some shoes for my girlfriend.

But Cold is talkin about hit wife so….she’s special.

go to http://www.shoes.com

if there’s anything worthwhile there. I used it lots of times for tennis shoes and dress shoes….I got a 22% off promo code for you

251. cold Says:

thanks for the links crazy and green.

252. Gseven Says:

*currently listening to CL Smooth- American Me*

253. green eyes Says:

crazy:
    what fuckin good is money? u cant take it with u. enjoy the shit now.

^ well in that case- just make sure you have my birthday marked off in your calendar. ;P

254. cMac Says:

on second thought…. buy her a car.

you can get her that 88 blazer the omarion cd’s for $499
    lol

255. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 11:58 am
    crazy:
    what fuckin good is money? u cant take it with u. enjoy the shit now.

(landLORD voice)
    …damn goldigger…

256. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^^^^
    Billy Sunday “respect your block biatches”

257. green eyes Says:

lol @ crazy

258. the commish Says:

fug all this pop ish. this is the rae I know…makes me miss real hip-hop

259. the commish Says:

btw, from the looks of past blogs Im sure rey has never heard this. gives him something to look forward to.

260. Phuque Says:

>>go to http://www.shoes.com

^^Amazing….that is the last address I would ever type in to look for shoes…

261. Jakk Crakker Says:

hey der peeps

262. Mr.Londoner Says:

“Anybody got that Rainy Dayz on zshare??”

Anyone?!

remix is sick though.. the beat.

263. Jakk Crakker Says:

Hey der all you nigger bitches. I’ll fuk dat white girl on dat niggers left and rope tie dat nigger bitch on da right.
    Ya’ll niggers always in luv wit some got damn shoes, hell I got shoes older than some of ya’ll pissants

264. 911 Says:

summer time bee otch is…spades joker, joker, duece, ace…dominoes…bar-b-que…craps…block parties…its hot out so chics is damn near in they birthday suits…yeah life’s full of presents…

265. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(yawns)

…*daps 911*

266. pmass Says:

Jakk Crakker Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 12:17 pm

^^^^^
    I think you forgot a couple of k’s in your name.

267. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Lil Wayne accept the viewer’s choice award for “Stuntin’ Like My Daddy”

…smh… and the kids support this shit.

268. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

Fab = Record label Puppet MC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^ PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP FAB’S CAREER

269. pockets Says:

Lil Wayne accept the viewer’s choice award for “Stuntin’ Like My Daddy”

…smh… and the kids support this shit.

^hes a guaranteed plat, besides fiddy, em, jay, and kanye

270. Big Homie Says:

The kid that hit Weezy’s head when he got the award wasnt support it..LOL

271. pockets Says:

i make china stretch like yao ming

272. Joe 88 Says:

^hes a guaranteed plat, besides fiddy, em, jay, and kanye

^& T.I, his last 3 albums went plat, & trap muzik reached plat, but took reasonable doubt time to, so I don’t mention that. Besides he had the best selling album last year

T.I vs T.I.P go cop that

273. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 12:34 pm
    ^hes a guaranteed plat, besides fiddy, em, jay, and kanye

T.I vs T.I.P go cop that

T.I. vs T.I.P = Tourette syndrome

274. the commish Says:

not even really feelin the T.I. vs. T.I.P too much….it’s hard to expect him to come as hard as he used to though, I mean..he made it already. but anyone know when UGK supposed to actually come out?

275. the commish Says:

oh, pause on my last statement just in case

276. Joe 88 Says:

I just hope this new album is better than “King” I wasen’t dissapointed, but I expected more, cause I know how raw dude use to be. Trap muzik is still one of my favorite albums of all time

277. 911 Says:

T.I. vs T.I.P = Tourette syndrome
    =dies=

Honestly, I’m starting to like a few songs on his album…feels like I’m forcing myself to like it though…{disclaimer}
    Alfamega > T.I and Tip…this dude got murked on his cd about three times…smh.
    King > Battle of the personalities

278. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 12:41 pm

Co-Sign. trap was his best work 2date.

279. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

T.I vs T.I.P go cop that
    I already heard the album it’s the southern equivalent of CURTIS

280. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Trap muzik is still one of my favorite albums of all time
    co-sign, Urban Legend is a close second

281. Joe 88 Says:

>Co-Sign. trap was his best work 2date.

Yep, it’s like you heard the hunger in his voice, mixed with good beats, good tracklist & nice guess spots. That album alone will make me support any other album he puts out.

>I already heard the album it’s the southern equivalent of CURTIS

^*Covers ears*

I can’t hear you nore, lalalalalalalalalala

>Alfamega > T.I and Tip…this dude got murked on his cd about three times…smh.

^*Blank stare*

282. Joe 88 Says:

>co-sign, Urban Legend is a close second

Urban legend > Trap muzik (from a lyrical perspective)

Trap muzik > Urban legend (Overall quality)

So I co-sign Nore’s comment, UL a close 2nd, TM 1st

283. hoodtalk.org Says:

Niggas must be out they god damn mind if they wouldn’t smash those chicks…

284. 911 Says:

P.S, Nasir > Clifford.

285. hoodtalk.org Says:

That white chick looks sort of like nicole richie…you bring her around me…I will make a series out of her…(i.e. blacksonblondes.com)

286. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I’d smash both of those bitches but they’re not fine or anything special, they’re both ugly in the face.

287. hoodtalk.org Says:

They aren’t fine…but they are SMUTS…and any nigga who wouldn’t beat is a homo….

I’m not talking about wifing…

288. Joe 88 Says:

>{+}…and someone…ahem T.I most likely had a subpar verse or one that wasn’t the equivalent…unacceptable for a King. Care to disagree with the latter or former. I think I got pretty good footing on this subject…{no matching capri’s}…+

P.S, Nasir > Clifford.

^*Shrugs shoulders*

It’s not like he got outshined by a bum, IT’S JAY-Z, now if it was someone like MIMS then there’s room to question his status as KING, but since it was jay-z it’s understandable. Since you brung up NaS, he got outshined by jungle on “oochie wally” does that tarnish his legacy?

*Turns up “911 is a joke”*

289. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:02 pm
    They aren’t fine…but they are SMUTS…and any nigga who wouldn’t beat is a homo….

I’m not talking about wifing…

lmao. Hoots = Smut Hefner III

290. cMac Says:

smuts?

definition pleasE?

291. I Fux Says:

hey

292. hoodtalk.org Says:

No Homo…but Fabs fit is sick…Nigga steel-o…is sort of like mines…

293. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    smuts?

definition pleasE?

Smut = fuck anyway u want & empty nutjuice from rubber on her face & do it again next weekend when SHE calls YOU back for more. Smut.

294. Phuque Says:

Whaddup Fux

295. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(88 goes to Fux’o’ramma’s blog)

296. I Fux Says:

Damn I am in here like swimwear lets see how long this lasts…….Yo good look on the part of Fab for putting Raekwon on the track they did swagger jack Glaciers of Ice………..*daps the regs*

297. cMac Says:

damn… that’s pretty lowdown. I woulda messed around and kicked it wit chick #2. I’m not encountering models on the regular.

Dime a dozen over here….(Read: 1 out of every 12 girls I mess with is a “dime”…the rest are just cute)

*No I am not calling girl #1 or girl#2 a dime.

298. I Fux Says:

I agree with Hootie them plaid shorts are dope, but the jeans Fabo had at the BET awards with the gold gloss and shit were disgusting

299. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:13 pm
    (88 goes to Fux’o’ramma’s blog)

Back…Daps Fux.

300. cMac Says:

fux been huffin and puffin and blowing houses down

301. Phuque Says:

# I Fux Says:
    June 28th, 2007 at 1:15 pm

^^Yeah….he can rap too….lol…

302. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…who on here is a pro with wordpress.org?

303. cMac Says:

….as in he beat the pigs by huffing

(for those non-getters)

304. I Fux Says:

cMac Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:22 pm
    ….as in he beat the pigs by huffing

(for those non-getters)

^^that was my boy Omar

305. 911 Says:

^*Shrugs shoulders*

*Turns up “911 is a joke”*

{+}…kicks boombox over…smh…I typed nothing about Jay-Z…don’t go that route…stay focused mayne {c}T.I…Alpha Mega, Busta Rhymes and Eminem. You and I both would prolly bet on Busta and Em against Either version of Clifford. Alpha Mega. There is a problem when your weed carriers start consistently outshining you…if your as astute a T.I fan as you claim you’ve heard these mixtapes with Dro, Mac and the other guy when they happen to rap together. Their bars trump his. Don’t ask me to find these songs they exist, check the last two PSC mixtapes. Now to Jay-Z raps old King or current your pick did what he was supposed to do on the track…T.I.P not so much. I’m hating though I guess…I like the dude{no homo}he just fell off. That’s it. It happens, but not to the greats. So to me he is not one. Just another glitch in the matrix…soon to fall from atop unless he focuses. {+}…

All ur opinions on Nas are moot u mad doggie???????
    *turns boombox back on Wipe me down plays…shoulder, chest…*

306. hoodtalk.org Says:

# I Fux Says:
    June 28th, 2007 at 1:15 pm

^^Yeah….he can rap too….lol…

^I have to agree….Fab is a hit and miss with his fits…..Same thing with his singles…

307. hoodtalk.org Says:

coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:12 pm
    cMac Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    smuts?

definition pleasE?

^LMAO @ The Definition….Cocca miseducates them…

308. 911 Says:

…who on here is a pro with wordpress.org?

*apparently everyone…if not now…then soon…smh.*

What kind of help you need though…true story I’ve started a blog on every free outlet…

309. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

911 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:28 pm
    …who on here is a pro with wordpress.org?

*apparently everyone…if not now…then soon…smh.*

throwawayemail_nj@yahoo.com

310. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

hoodtalk.org Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:26 pm
    coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:12 pm
    cMac Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:10 pm
    smuts?

definition pleasE?

^LMAO @ The Definition….Cocca miseducates them…

lol…if that aint a smut i dont know what is. Shit, skool me. i mean if u fuckin with whores and smuts, thats how it is. when i was fuckn smuts i kept a bitch with a nut facial.

311. Phuque Says:

# 911 Says:
    June 28th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

…who on here is a pro with wordpress.org?

*apparently everyone…if not now…then soon…smh.*

^^This is true.

312. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Phuque Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:32 pm
    # 911 Says:
    June 28th, 2007 at 1:28 pm

…who on here is a pro with wordpress.org?

*apparently everyone…if not now…then soon…smh.*

^^This is true.

naw, not wordpress.com, the .Org, set up, uploading to remote servers & shit. (see: nahright.com)

313. I Fux Says:

^^ Word I need to do that and just make it Ifux.com …..wonders if its been swagger jacked already

314. Phuque Says:

^^I know.

315. I Fux Says:

I need that OB4CL-2 already wtf is up with this shit

316. Big Homie Says:

Yea if anybody is an Einstein at wordpress.org holla at a kid too paduong@hotmail.com

317. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Phuque Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:35 pm

^^I know.

shit, if u know ur way around, hit me up @ above email.

318. Big Homie Says:

I Fux Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:36 pm
    I need that OB4CL-2 already wtf is up with this shit

^ Same thing with the 8 Diagrams, Detox, Buddens album..who knows if is even in the works.

319. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ 9/11, what does anything you just said have to do with what I said?. You said he got outshined on a track, my response was it was jay-z, then you come back with a (biggums like) response answering nothing I asked you. of course he’s gonna get outshined, but NaS, a legend in alot of peoples books (mine also) got outshined by his WC, if you don’t think T.I is a legend, why should it matter if he got outshined by one? & please name a song when someone in PSC outshined him besides “top back rmx” I like T.I, but I think he had the wackest verse on there. I never heard dro, mac, kuntry or AK outshined him on a song, I got hella Drama/PSC mixtapes & never heard that. T.I killed every apperence on Dro’s Gangsta grill, so you can’t say that, case in point getting outshined by a legend shouldn’t be a surprise, now if the legend gets outshined, then there’s cause for concern

>All ur opinions on Nas are moot u mad doggie???????

^No, I am not mad, & my opinions on nas are not bias, I own 80% of nas catalog, I like nas alot (nh) but it’s the truth nas had the wackest verse on a song with mediocore at best rappers, but no sign of him falling from grace in your eyes, smh.

*nods head to “wipe me down”*

320. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:36 pm
    I need that OB4CL-2 already wtf is up with this shit

he too busy makin “fuck Jay-Z” ragu pasta shellz.

321. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I need that OB4CL-2 already wtf is up with this shit
    Dr. Dre’s a lazy mofo so that album may never be released, but Rae rapping over Dre beats would be dope.

322. hoodtalk.org Says:

Joe 88 why do you hate Nas so much?

323. 911 Says:

+…If I told you, you’d be dead before you had a chance to utilize the info…nah they walk you through it…I just started one…shhhhhh…no inhibitions son…just go in…no homo…what are you gonna use it for? if I can ask they say all chit isn’t acceptable you might need to go in another direction…google has all the answers I swear…I’m starting to think it has god tendencies…no blasphemy…in one hour I found out about a million host and servers and blah blah blah…basically google it nigga…+

324. Gseven Says:

*back from lunch*
    *sits down*
    *lifts right leg*
    *farts on nah right crowd*

feels like a friday up in this biatch!

325. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Norfolk Police are cracking down on red light runners. In just two hours they estimate they wrote 80 tickets for red light runners at the intersection of St. Paul’s Boulevard and City Hall Avenue.

Fuck’n VA

326. Joe 88 Says:

>Joe 88 why do you hate Nas so much?

^I don’t hate nas, but if I say nas verse was good on “Oochie Wally” i’d be lying. Why do you hate Jay-Z Hoodtalk?

327. Gseven Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:42 pm
    I need that OB4CL-2 already wtf is up with this shit

====
    someone needs to hold a gun to Dr. Dre’s head so he can get off his ass and start doing something. What does he do these days? The lazy fuck signs people and lets them rot.

328. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:49 pm
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:42 pm
    I need that OB4CL-2 already wtf is up with this shit

====

i think the source did that cover.

329. Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:47 pm
    >Joe 88 why do you hate Nas so much?

^In all fairness to Nas, even though I don’t think he got killed on Oochie, it wasn’t his track. He just jumped on the remix. So if he got murdered, it wasn’t on his own shit. hehe.

330. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^^^^
    lol, seriously Dre never released the King T, Rakim, or Hittman album.

331. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

tinyurl.com/yth8jx

smut. (safe 4 work)

332. Phuque Says:

lol, seriously Dre never released the King T, Rakim, or Hittman album.

^^Hittman’s album would’ve been the shit too…..smh @ wasted Aftermath talent…

333. I Fux Says:

Hey King T’s the Kingdom Come is classic……..I lost my copy a few years ago

334. Gseven Says:

yeah Norie,
    I remember years back hearing about Dr. Dre rejecting beats from Preemo for Rakim’s album. That shit had me real heated. I was like “how dare Dr. Dre turned down Premier beats”. Dre just needs to take profit loss for once and release something. Nobody is really making money off albums these days anyway.

335. 911 Says:

++I just knew you were going to do the diversion bullshit everyone on here is so adept at…look closely++

[>Alfamega > T.I and Tip…this dude got murked on his cd about three times…smh.

^*Blank stare*

I wish nas would’ve never said that dumb shit, cause no one never pointed out shit like that, who cares? If he got murked on the track all that means is someone has a hot verse, smh.]

++That is were it started right…smh. Why you on that bullshit dawg? S’all good I seen it like zenith though…tried to stop you too…oh well. Harmless convo though…we neutral. Even though I was talking about Alphamega.++

~I like nas alot (nh) but it’s the truth nas had the wackest verse on a song with mediocore at best rappers, but no sign of him falling from grace in your eyes, smh. ~

++You damn straight…Godson across the belly…I prove you lost already…lol…I don’t know what to tell you…++

AlphaMega couldn’t pay for this kind of press…smh.

336. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^Hittman’s album would’ve been the shit too…..smh @ wasted Aftermath talent…

337. Rey Says:

So my hand isn’t swollen anymore, but it still hurts like a bitch.

338. Gseven Says:

I Fux Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:56 pm
    Hey King T’s the Kingdom Come is classic……..I lost my copy a few years ago

^King T the Kingdom Come?!? So you’re telling me Hov jacked two album titles? smh

339. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

tinyurl.com/2xy2x5

YA’LL heard this mixtape?

340. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Talib rapping over a will. i. am beat

341. I Fux Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 2:00 pm
    I Fux Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 1:56 pm
    Hey King T’s the Kingdom Come is classic……..I lost my copy a few years ago

^^absolutely

342. I Fux Says:

snatch a late Pass E ………….I posted that song on my here and my blog, a month ago ………….that songs bangs by the way

343. nation Says:

>> Lil Wayne – Drought 4: I Am On Everything

oh lawd

344. Gseven Says:

*currently listening to Jean Grae- “This Week”*

345. I Fux Says:

>> Lil Wayne – Drought 4: I Am On Everything

oh lawd

^^what where you got it up Nation ……I am about to link you on my blogroll, no buddy buddy system

346. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*grabs late pass*
    (nhjic)

347. I Fux Says:

@G7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Come

^^get familiar, no caucasion DJ

348. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*goes back to listening to “Man On Fire” mixtape by Cuban Link*

349. nation Says:

>> I posted that song on my here and my blog, a month ago …

iFux > XXLMAG.com

ask Dallas

350. I Fux Says:

Yo Nation Dallas is my dude, No Homo …..he stays looking out for the kid, No Pedophile

351. Phuque Says:

E aka Nore:

>>I heard that the album leaked awhile ago but I still haven’t heard it. Hittman had some of the best verses on Chronic 2001

^^Exactly….that “Ack Right” joint was dope too….matter of fact I think I’m gonna bump that now…

*grabs iPod*

352. I Fux Says:

Nation linked you up as: Nation’s WMDeez

353. Gseven Says:

LOL @ the Drought 4 up in NR diet

354. Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 2:00 pm
    So my hand isn’t swollen anymore, but it still hurts like a bitch.

===
    you need to cop some KY Rey. no helping hand.

355. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…im gettin old….
    …when is it time to delete a bitch number? 2 days, 4 days or a full 7 after boredom?

356. Phuque Says:

# Gseven Says:
    June 28th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

June 28th, 2007 at 2:00 pm
    So my hand isn’t swollen anymore, but it still hurts like a bitch.

===
    you need to cop some KY Rey. no helping hand.

^^lmao

357. Rey Says:

Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

June 28th, 2007 at 2:00 pm
    So my hand isn’t swollen anymore, but it still hurts like a bitch.

===
    you need to cop some KY Rey. no helping hand.

^^^^^

Bahhhhh

358. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Phuque Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 2:14 pm
    # Gseven Says:
    June 28th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

June 28th, 2007 at 2:00 pm
    So my hand isn’t swollen anymore, but it still hurts like a bitch.

===
    you need to cop some KY Rey. no helping hand.

^^lmao

(old man in barbershop voice)
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

June 28th, 2007 at 2:06 pm
    @G7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Come

^^get familiar, no caucasion DJ

^damn, Hov should be ashamed of himself

363. Rey Says:

Ah, Nice Rack Girl leaned forward juuuust enough to let me see that smile…

364. Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 2:15 pm
    Gseven Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

June 28th, 2007 at 2:00 pm
    So my hand isn’t swollen anymore, but it still hurts like a bitch.

===
    you need to cop some KY Rey. no helping hand.

^^^^^

Bahhhhh

^just playin’ champ

365. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^^^^^
    in case anyone wants the Man On Fire mixtape

366. coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 2:18 pm
    Ah, Nice Rack Girl leaned forward juuuust enough to let me see that smile…

…better step ur camera phone game up.

367. Rey Says:

It’s all good, siete.

@CS88.. Celly’s are a security risk at the plantation, otherwise…

368. Gseven Says:

>>Hov = type of nigga to fart in the tub, turn around and bite the bubble. (c) dolemite.

====
    L M A O !

369. 911 Says:

You all should check there every two days {c} Welcome or {c} name in bright lights…I quit typing their just vids and zshare…I’m moving up.

dot com period > .dot whatever dot com…we should all move on up.

if I could of remembered the name of that show I would typed no w/e…smh…moving on up to the eastside…finally got our piece of the pie…

370. hoodtalk.org Says:

coCCa88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 28th, 2007 at 2:13 pm
    …im gettin old….

^With me its 2 days….If on the second day she aint showing me a lil sumtin….she gets eradicated from the contact list…

371. killa the dawn Says:

fab= one of the best out lyrically (peep his mixtape joints) the cd go hard….if u listen to the shit…jus cuz the beat go soft on sum…shit aint talkn bout noooo type of love sum off yall niggaz need to peep game cuz yall aint got 5 in rotation…shit yall aitn even got one

street fid da da daaamn

372. Darth Cipher Says:

bad man track right here… Chef still that nigga!!!

373. best of both worlds ahhhh « Angie Unit Says:

[...] And in random notes: the “Same Girl” REMIX is awful. Collie Budz “Come Around” is wonderful. And the “Make Me Better” REMIX with Raekwon is the best. Of course. [...]