Jin – Rain Rain Go Away (Virginia Tech Tribute)

Somebody emailed me yesterday asking me why I didn’t post anything about the tragic events at Virginia Tech and questioned my journalistic integrity. I told him that I failed to see what me posting a link to a story that we won’t hear the end of for the next 6 months would accomplish. He replied that some people don’t pay attention to the mainstream media and that Nah Right might be alll they read and therefore I had a responsibility to report on the incident. So in case you haven’t heard, some looney tune killed 32 students plus himself at Virginia Tech on Monday. Seriously, if you’re that out of touch with reality you have bigger problems than being late on current events.

Jin – Rain Rain Go Away (Virginia Tech tribute)

134 Responses to “Jin – Rain Rain Go Away (Virginia Tech Tribute)”

1. louiefuse Says:

2. Crazy88since88 Says:

What! didint ur Cuz’n just kill all dem niggas!

3. HERBAL KINT Says:

I’M ACTUALLY INTERESTED TO HEAR A JIN RECORD FOR ONCE WOW

4. noTORIous Says:

second.

5. Crazy88since88 Says:

…Yea ES, Set that ass straight. (no homo)

6. illroots Says:

lol @ Crazy88since88

this track sounds just like Murs Day by Murs
    flow and beat wise at least

7. Game Over Says:

whoever emailed you that message should be beaten with a spiked Sean Price CD. come on now. the hell does that have to do with MUSIC? that’s like going on a crotcheting site and complaining that they never covered the gangstarr breakup.

8. Game Over Says:

@ crazy88…i never thought i’d get PC up in here, but your comment was WAY over the line. then you threw in the n-word for good measure. i’ma start calling you crazy imus.

9. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

…RICK JAMES, BITCH…

10. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Game Over Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Yeaaaa… shit happends.

11. louiefuse Says:

i was just about to ask why is there a jin post when there is going to be a lot of asian backlash because of what occured monday… but then i saw the dedication. *goes to listen

12. G7 Says:

good effort by Jin. He always seems to pop up when some tragic event happens. He could put out a cd with material based on bad shit that has happened in the world over the last few years.

13. HERBAL KINT Says:

G7 Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:19 pm

YEAH WHEN YOU GIVE JIN A SERIOUS TOPIC TO SPEAK ON HE KILLS IT EVERYTIME BUT IF YOU JUST LEAVE HIM AT HIS OWN FREE WILL TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS AND YOUR LIKE WTF ?

14. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:19 pm

(88 holds up Lighter, bows head)
    *2 minutes pass*
    (88 lights splif and plays Ice Cube “Black Korea”)

15. ccluskin Says:

i wonder if jin felt compelled to respond because of the ethnic connection

and, the bigger question

can a non-black rapper be truly authentic?

16. spanish jay Says:

i get all my news from the onion

17. G7 Says:

>>i wonder if jin felt compelled to respond because of the ethnic connection

==
    For sure. He knows what kind of backlash is gonna be coming or is already happening.

18. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

HERBAL KINT Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:20 pm
    G7 Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:19 pm

***Co-sign…he’s always trynna be a fake ass Eminem, otherwise…he articulated his thoughts really well, on this joint, though…really relateable ish….

19. Soul Clapper Says:

ccluskin Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:22 pm

i wonder if jin felt compelled to respond because of the ethnic connection

^No doubt. That’s a guilty consceince for ya…

20. louiefuse Says:

forrest whitaker won

21. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

ccluskin Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:22 pm
    i wonder if jin felt compelled to respond because of the ethnic connection

and, the bigger question

can a non-black rapper be truly authentic?

yea, he should have said something… (i would have in his shoes…no homo)

and yes… hip-hop IS non-black, the hottest cats spittin shit right now are South of the U.S., Mexico border….all in the islands, south america… all down there… the shit here in the states suck. (see: U.S. Music Sales)

22. HERBAL KINT Says:

ccluskin Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:22 pm
    i wonder if jin felt compelled to respond because of the ethnic connection

WAS WONDERING THE SAME SHIT AT FIRST, IF THE SHOOTER WASNT ASIAN WOULD HE FEEL THE NEED TO RESPOND BUT LIKE G7 JIN DOES SEEM TO POP UP ANYTIME ANY TRAGEDY OR CONTROVERSIAL EVENT POPS UP SO HE PROBABLY WOULD OF ADDRESSED IT EITHER WAY

and, the bigger question

can a non-black rapper be truly authentic?

HUH ? WHY NOT ? AUTHENTIC MEANS REAL JIN MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST BUT DUDE SEEMS PRETTY AUTHENTIC HE DOESNT RAP ABOUT GANGSTA THUG SHIT SHOOTING UP THE CLUB HE RAPS SHIT LIKE THIS, EMINEM WAS AUTHENTIC AS HELL HE WAS A INSANE WHITE BOY FROM THE TRAILER PARKS WITH A DRUG ABUSING MOM AND NO POP THAT SHIT IS REAL AS HELL WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT WHEATER YOU CAN RELATE TO IT OR NOT IS ANOTHER THING BUT THE SHIT IS AUTENTIC

AND JIN HAS JUST AS MUCH A SAY TO BE AUTHENTIC HERE AS ANY OTHER RAPPER ( UNLESS A RAPPER ACTUALLY LOST A FREIND/ FAMILY MEMBER THERE)

SO BASICALLY YOUR SAYING WE SHOULDNT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS SONG AND WHAT HE IS SAYING CAUSE HE ISNT BLACK ???

I’M NOT TRYING TO DISS YOU JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING

23. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

can a non-black rapper be truly authentic?

****I think that depends on what is more important, the message or the messenger….

24. Soul Clapper Says:

Yo, Jin put this joint out there to stop wild little dudes hitting up his MySpace page with demands for him to “circle yo crib”.

25. KOREAN Says:

Hey yo Crazy88SINCE88 go suck a dick bitch. If you didnt know, the Koreans ran up on Cube and he apologized for that song. Youll never ever hear him say anything about Koreans.

Now listen here, you dont judge a whole race based on one persons actions. If that was the case, we should make racist songs and comments about every damn race. Ignorant ass, go read a book…that is if you know how to read.

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Soul Clapper Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:29 pm

***For real, though…you know if they ever meet up again in a cipher, Serius Jones is gonna have a VT related punchline just waiting……

27. HERBAL KINT Says:

RIGHT IF A RAPPER IS GONNA RAP ABOUT THE DON IMUS SITUATION AND THE USE OF THE WORD NIGGA THAN YES IT SHOULD BE A BLACK PERSON BUT WHEN ITS TO ADDRESS A SHOOTING IN WHICH PEOPLE OF MANY RACES WERE KILLED THAN WHY WOULD IT ONLY MATTER TO HEAR FROM A BLACK PERSON, WHY WOULD A BLACK PERSONS SAY HOLD MORE WEIGHT THAN ANYONE ELSE ?

28. landLORD Says:

… didnt Serius Jones end his career ? … why is he still here ? …

>>i get all my news from the onion

zing!

30. HERBAL KINT Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:31 pm
    Soul Clapper Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:29 pm

LMAO

THAT SHIT WOULD BE DEAD WRONG BUT YOU KNOW HE WOULDNT HESTITATE

31. Deez Nutz Says:

***I dont beleive a good bit of white know who jin is******

32. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

and usually I don’t eat emcees like this but I’m famished/don’t your egg foo young ass need to be somewhere else, like running rampant up @ the VA Tech campus?

33. G7 Says:

>>can a non-black rapper be truly authentic?

===
    I could make a list 10 pages long of black rappers that aren’t authentic. I’d be here all day typing it out.

co-sign Ty on Jin and Em being authentic

34. HERBAL KINT Says:

landLORD Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:31 pm
    … didnt Serius Jones end his career ? … why is he still here ? …

LMAO

……..AINT THERE 2 BILLION PEOPLE IN CHINA HE CAN;T EVEN GO PLATNIUM OVER THERE …………

35. HERBAL KINT Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:34 pm

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNN

37. Deez Nutz Says:

Aint serious jones scared to battle jin again?

38. louiefuse Says:

i went to the chinese restaurant yesterday and got the strangest look from the young cook there. im thinking arent you from hong kong? your not from south korea… so why are you so dam apprehensive.

39. yungdavito Says:

Game Over Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Yeah… Crazy88 you’re a fucking sad wanker… GET A LIFE! Dickhead.

40. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jin Kazama > Jin The MC

41. Soul Clapper Says:

@ icon – shit homie… you writing Serius’s bars for him!

This would prove that nothing is below the belt in a battle. Unless the other dude is stylin’ on you, of course.

42. Belize Says:

Top 5 (in no order) asian gangsta flicks:

Brother
    Killer
    Drunken master
    Fist of fury aka Chinese Connection
    Unleashed

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

HERBAL KINT Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:36 pm
    icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:34 pm

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNN

***That’s not even my style, but I tried to think of some shit Serius could kick in his conversational cadence….the way he emphasizes certain words for dramatic effect (n/h)….Dude is definitely slept on (no sofa)….

44. landLORD Says:

… ginseng > Jin song …

45. G7 Says:

>>lemme just say that that its a damn shame that there’s even a possibility of a backlash against Asians because of this shit. That’s just as bad as the morons who went around beating up arabs after 9/11. Get me outta this country.

===
    it’s inevitable

46. Rey Says:

No speakers. =(

47. HERBAL KINT Says:

landLORD Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:31 pm
    … didnt Serius Jones end his career ? … why is he still here ? …

YO LAND

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE ISMAIL AXE SHIT IS ABOUT THAT WAS WRITTEN ON DUDES ARM

PEOPLE ARE SAYING ITS SOMETHING ISLAMIC

IF IT WAS ABRAHAM IT WOULD OF BEEN JEWISH/ OR CATHOLIC BUT USING ISMAIL MAKES IT SEEM LIKE HE IS REFERNCING ISLAM

IS THERE ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE YOU KNOW ABOUT ISMAIL AXE IN ISALM ?

eskay Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:36 pm

WORD, HOWEVER THEM THE SAME PEOPLE BLAMING RAP FOR DON IMUS

48. I Fux Says:

Yo whats good Nah Regs….I came to drop this by tell me Weezy doesnt smash it……www.zshare.net/audio/24-best-of-me-mp3.html

on a side note that Grafh album is fiyaaa…………1…..catch ya’ll later much work to do!

49. Shawamar Says:

GAME OVER, since you mentioned it…did anyone ever cover the GangStarr break up. Im a die hard fan, and I never heard anything on that topic. if you have something get at me, and not to be insensitive, but its true..this story has dominated all media outlets and probably will for the foreseeable future. it jacked up, but nothing new as well.

50. I Fux Says:

51. redheadkilla Says:

i was wondering why nothing was posted either lol

52. HERBAL KINT Says:

LMAO @ NO SOFA

YEAH FUNNIEST SHIT ABOUT THAT IS IT ACTUALLY SOUND SLIKE SOMETHING DUDE WOULD SAY

53. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:39 pm

===
    it’s inevitable

54. Sour D. Says:

Shits disgusting b. I heard he was killin everyone execution style. Lining them up against the wall and poppin them one at a time. Shame that he was smart enough to kill himself.

oh and btw, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOOD NAH?

55. spanish jay Says:

not for nothing but i had my fingers crossed hoping that it wasnt a dominican that did the shooting

56. HERBAL KINT Says:

YESSIR IT IS

Shawamar Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

FROM WHAT I HEARD ITS NO BEEF THEY BOTH JUST FELT THEY ACCOMPLISHED EVERYTHING THEY CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER AS GANGSTARR AND MUSICALLY THEY BOTH WANTED TO GO SEPRATE WAYS ( LIKE GURU WANTS TO FOCUS ON JAZZMATAZZ AND PREMO STILL WANTS TO MAKE THOSE CLASSIC DARK GUTTER PREMO BEATS )

57. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, Sour…mucho tiempo no busco….my Spanish teacher would have a stroke, if she knew how I was butchering conjugation, these days….

58. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

yungdavito Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:36 pm
    Game Over Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Yeah… Crazy88 you’re a fucking sad wanker… GET A LIFE! Dickhead.

(Herb ass NR bloggers Voice)
    …Waaaaaah, {sucks thumb}….Waaaaah, im offended… i buy rap albums that call women bitches and hoes and faggets and niggers, …Waaaaah {crys like baby}…. i call my friends nigga, when i home behind closed doors, i say Cracker, Spick, Gook, sandNigger, Bloodsucker Jew….Waaaah… but Please dont say it around me…..Waaaaah.

(88 hands Herb ass NR bloggers one of his many silk handkerchiefs, for tears)

Rey Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:40 pm
    No speakers. =(

^Join the party (no E.M. “Party All the Time”).

Chappelle for 6 hours. I bet the shit wasn’t even recorded. Or if it was, shits never coming out. Dane Cook had the previous record. And before that, the REAL King of Comedy, Pryor.

60. HERBAL KINT Says:

SOUR – WHATS GOOD HOMIE WHERE YOU BEEN AT ?

61. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Lol @ Crazy…yo, I was watching “Borat” on my Ipod during lunch today…I forgot that those crazy frat boys from SC were calling women “hoes”, in that joint….

62. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landLORD Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:39 pm
    … ginseng > Jin song …

*daps Land*
    Asalam Alakum

63. Soul Clapper Says:

I Fux Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

Yo whats good Nah Regs….I came to drop this by tell me Weezy doesnt smash it

^Better ask his pops if he smashes it….

64. G7 Says:

>>****Fuck that, I think m’fukkas would think twice before running up on Asian cats….nobody, not even rednecks wants to risk public embarrassment by getting their asses kicked by a 5 ft tall, 90 lb blackbelt….I know that’s a stereotype, but “stereotypes are a real time saver” (c) the Onion

===
    the U.S. is just built like that. Look at the headlines you see on CNN, CBS, ABC…etc. People(usually white) in the U.S. are always looking to blame problems on a different race, ethnicity, religion. The media doesn’t help this problem at all.

65. HERBAL KINT Says:

I’D BODY A MOTHERFUCKER FOR A TAPE OF THOSE 6 HOURS

WHATS GOOD MAYOR BILLZ

66. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

…Yo, i need a new converter to save movies to my ipod… know any good ones?

*daps iCon*

67. HERBAL KINT Says:

I Fux Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

Yo whats good Nah Regs….I came to drop this by tell me Weezy doesnt smash it

I LISTENED TO HALF OF IT

SERIOUSLY HOW CAN PEOPLE EVEN TOLERATE DUKE

HE IS TRASH SHIT WAS ABOUT AS UNIMPRESSIVE AS IT GETS

LandLord… iCon… Ty… Sour… Rey… Spanish Jay… Crazy88… iFux… Belize… the Shagster…

What’s good chiefs?

69. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:45 pm
    Rey Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:40 pm
    No speakers. =(

^Join the party (no E.M. “Party All the Time”).

“D”olemite Billz, whats good.

70. landLORD Says:

… Ismail, son of Abraham … was said to have been given an axe with which to fight the idolatrous infidels …

71. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

…Yo, i need a new converter to save movies to my ipod… know any good ones?

*daps iCon*

***Daps back***…converter? You’re talking to a nigga who still doesn’t know how to use strikeout and italics on his NR posts, and whose car clock is perpetually blinking 11:35 am, lol

72. thoreauly77 Says:

“lemme just say that that its a damn shame that there’s even a possibility of a backlash against Asians because of this shit. That’s just as bad as the morons who went around beating up arabs after 9/11. Get me outta this country.”

- eskay, i fully cosign you on this. while i do not like jin, i think it is ridiculous for people to view this as a “publicity stunt”. the same people claiming publicity stunt are the ones up in arms over songs NOT being made for causes (sean bell, katrina, etc..).

” this is too soon. this one’s too late. this one sucks.” and all written on a goddamn message board!!!

73. G7 Says:

>>I forgot that those crazy frat boys from SC were calling women “hoes”, in that joint….

===
    those frat boys clowned themselves hard. Didn’t they try to take legal action against the film?

74. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

whaddup, Billz….

WTF are you talking about, Land? Shit sound like the plot from a biblical action flick…

75. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:50 pm
    …Yo, i need a new converter to save movies to my ipod… know any good ones?

*daps iCon*

*floor*

eskay Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:36 pm

^Same shit I was sayin’ two threads ago. It’s fucked up, but we already know it’s gonna happen. Like I said, I’m just waiting to see how the Asian community handles this. Their one of the strongest yet most silent ethnic groups in the country. And being that they don’t rely on political reform to achieve success in this country, it’s gonna interesting to hear what they have to say. But the ill part, is that all other miniroities are finally understanding that Blacks aren’t just crying victimization for the sake of being Black.

Just think…

all minorities uniting > the other “persuasion”

77. louiefuse Says:

word life weezy is overated… nicca said im da shit i can make a toilet dance.

78. HERBAL KINT Says:

PROBLEM IS ALL PEOPLE WANT TO DO IS PLACE BLAME SO THEY CAN OBSOLVE THEMSELVES OF THE BLAME ( POLICE CHEIF IS GONNA FALL ON THE SWORD FOR THE SCHOOL HE SAID HE MADE THE DECISION NOT TO CANCEL CLASS CAUS ETHEY THOUGHT THE SHOOTER WAS GONE )

INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON WHO TO BLAME ON WHAT IS ALREADY DONE WIT, FOCUS ON WHAT CAN BE DONE TO TRY AND IDENTIFY THESE PEOPLE BEFORE THEY LOSE IT AND SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AGAIN

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL WILL HEAR ABOUT NOTHING BUT THIS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEN WE WILL SLOWLY SLIP BACK TO OOOO HE’S JUST A LITTLE WEIRD AGAIN

79. landLORD Says:

@ CS-88

… wa alaikum salaam …

*daps DBillz, Icon, Herbl K, G7, soulclapper*

*spits in Eskay’s mouth*

*no Roberto Alomar*

80. Belize Says:

What up Billz

Fux Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:41 pm

This shyt is off his sqad up mixtapes folk…and I dont condone fagit-ism, so no weezy kills Baby’s lips at most

81. Rey Says:

I am weezy, I can rap
    I’m like reynolds, I can rap
    I’m like slater, I can rap
    I wrap gifts, my raps a gift
    my gift is rap, I won’t shut my yap
    this is a new era like a baseball cap
    my baseball bat will make your face fall flat
    I tell baby to taste my balls STAT

82. Sour D. Says:

What’s good icon, billz, biggs?

just been everywhere lately. Rarely find time to sit at a computer. What’s good around the Nah way? I just read that shit on yahoo this morning about chappelle doing 6 hours straight of standup. I remember while he was still on his hiatus, he appeared at comedy cellar as a surprise guest. had a great 15 minutes, then pretty much talked to the audience for then next hour and a half. and not in a funny way, in a pothead struggling to make logical sentences and find a funny topic kind of way. He ended the show by saying “Yeah, I think i’m done here”. Still got a fuckin standing ovation.

83. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

thoreauly77 Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:50 pm

It’s all a ploy to give the Democratic Party the excuse they need to past stricter immigration laws. That’s all it is. watch the Wabbit come out the hat.

84. HERBAL KINT Says:

landLORD Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:50 pm

AHHHH MAKES SENSE NOW, CONSIDERING HIS WRITINGS EXPRESSION HATRED FOR ALL THE RICH KIDS , GOOD LOOKS

85. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I didn’ t know that Nikki Giovanni was the VA Tech shooter’s instructor, at one point…she tried to call attention to his issues way the fuck back in 2005, and get him removed from her class, but she was told that unless he actually did something, there was nothing she could do….apparently, his creepiness wasn’t enough to establish a motive to DJ Jazzy Jeff his ass out of class…

landLORD Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:50 pm

^”you know I click-clack where you and your menz at” (c) God’s Son

87. HERBAL KINT Says:

LMAO * HANGS HEAD * YEAH YEAH MEET MR. ME TOO

88. landLORD Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:51 pm
    whaddup, Billz….

——————

… Tyrone asked what “Ismail Axe” meant in Islam, in reference to the tattoo on the *alledged* killer’s arm …

89. CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

**Pass i meant**

90. Soul Clapper Says:

I tell baby to taste my balls STAT

^lol.

Whaddup land.

Damn I hate this Weezy clown.

91. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

louiefuse Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:53 pm

… nicca said im da shit i can make a toilet dance.

***Good looking out. You just saved me like 3 minutes, cuz no way I’m listening to that ish, now…

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

April 18th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

^A Black prof. (famous one at that) ignored at a predominately white institution? Not surprised.

93. Phuque Says:

*Comes back from Roc-A-Scenes*

Shit’s hilarious.

94. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Gotcha…(no old school Jeans)

95. Rey Says:

It’s too bad the shooter wasn’t an illegal immigrant Iraqi listening to Hip-Hop.

The Right Wing would jizz themselves.

(no dick cheney’s daughter)

96. louiefuse Says:

I tell baby to taste my balls STAT
    ________________________________________

lmfao

97. HERBAL KINT Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:55 pm

ONE TEAHCER REPORTED HIM AND AFTER THE SCHOOL SAID THEY WOULDNT DO ANYTHING SHE DECIDED TO TEACH HIM ONE ON ONE SEPERATE FROM THE CLASS CAUSE SHE FELT IT WOULD BE SAFER AND THE REST OF THE CLASS WOULD FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITHOUT HIM IN IT

IF YOU NEED TO HAVE HIM TAUGHT ONE ON ONE CAUSE HE CAN;T SIT IN CLASS WITHOUT MAKING OTHERS THREATEND THEN THERES SOMEHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE KID

@Rey… they were lookin’ for a new target to pick on anyway.

99. Belize Says:

Weezy = John Amaechi of rap. Word.

100. landLORD Says:

>>>>> I tell baby to taste my balls STAT

————————

… simultaneously smh & lol …

101. Rey Says:

@ Beli– Don’t you mean “I hea dat dere mayne.”?

@ Billz– Yep, now we have to be on the lookout for crazed South Korean NRA members.

102. Rey Says:

@ land.. Glad I can appall and appeal.

Furthermore… how is a dude like that even allowed to stay at the school?

104. ccluskin Says:

billz you’d be amazed at some of these motherfuckers in school

105. Soul Clapper Says:

I wrap gifts, my raps a gift
    my gift is rap, I won’t shut my yap
    this is a new era like a baseball cap
    my baseball bat will make your face fall flat
    I tell baby to taste my balls STAT

^^You’s a fool…

Soul Clapper… What up homie?

110. thoreauly77 Says:

crazy88- the dems passing more strict immigration laws? you might have your parties mixed up. the republicans have done more in the last 6 years to rob the entire world of people of color than the democrats have EVER done. but, youre right in that congress is def going to be pressured to enforce/pass laws for stricter immigration.

111. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

“It was not bad poetry. It was intimidating,” poet Nikki Giovanni, one of his professors, told CNN Wednesday.

“I know we’re talking about a youngster, but troubled youngsters get drunk and jump off buildings,” she said. “There was something mean about this boy. It was the meanness — I’ve taught troubled youngsters and crazy people — it was the meanness that bothered me. It was a really mean streak.”

Giovanni said her students were so unnerved by Cho’s behavior, including taking pictures of them with his cell phone, that some stopped coming to class and she had security check on her room. She eventually had him taken out of her class, saying she would quit if he wasn’t removed.

112. nation Says:

how disgusting is the way they’re portraying this in the media… it’s a big ad campaign… expect a backlash against asians because of this just because of the way they’re handling it and people will react the same way the shooter did

113. HERBAL KINT Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 1:02 pm
    Furthermore… how is a dude like that even allowed to stay at the school?

THATS WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING

114. Belize Says:

Soul Clapper… Phuque…

What’s good?

116. Belize Says:

Believing a cult > Believing Lil’ Wayne’s not ghey

117. GaNgGrEeNeArLy Says:

LOL

118. deepdish Says:

actually …

Believing a cult = Believing Lil’ Wayne’s not ghey

119. frank lee speakin Says:

how tragic it is that violence will not truly be addressed after this incident. things will go back to normal. cats will use v tech references in their songs and this summer will probably be filled with a whole bunch of songs about killing people. the reality is people are too weak to change and the hip hop babies are desensitzed seeing violence as being on the same level as caring for your brothers and sisters. things will never change and they are bound to only get worse. unforunately this has become a nation of posturing cowards. now spark the l , crank up the 50, practice on your first person shooter game and get out there and get to killin’ because all that non violent peace lovin sh*t is for pussies……..

120. VA stand up! Says:

Why does media in America try to treat the V Tech gunmen as if he is not American. They always try to put immigrants in bad light. Mr Cho is a product and victim of the social chaos that defines American culture. A culture known for exporting violence across the world. In South Korea people dont have aculture of killing each other with guns. RIP to all the innocent students who died. Its time to pick the pieces and f**k the blame game we dont need that.

121. Aitch Says:

WORD

122. skinnykennyp Says:

just left the plantation(work), just left the weedspot, just blazed one, just logged to http://www.nahright.com

123. Panamenyo24 Says:

“Quote” Crazy88since88 Says:
    April 18th, 2007 at 12:09 pm
    What! didint ur Cuz’n just kill all dem niggas!

U r a racist muther fucker… people like you are the ones that cause divisions amongst the diff races…. after a tragic situation like the one we are talking about everyone is getting 2gether trying to make something happen… and u have the heart to say some shit like that…. the baseball pple (all races) sported jerseys and stuff w/d vt… u gota pick on jin???? ignorant muther fucker…. i am not oriental but i imagine that 1 or 2 of the dead could have been…. think w/ur head not w ur ass… peace….

124. KingML Says:

Fail to see why anyone should care about this when 200 people died alone today in car bombs in downtown Baghdad most of them women and children.

The media is a bunch of hypocrites, they ask everyone to care about a school tragedy, and skip over 200 dead brown people because of the damned good job Fox News, CNN and others have done demonizing Arabs as subhumans.

125. Assassin Says:

*sniff* *sniff* i smell a publicity stunt here…aint it funny how this cat (whose asian) comes outta nowhere and make this song?? ‘we don’t believe you/ you need more people!’

126. Mr. Me Too Says:

Imus get kick out off radio for racism because blacks people got all offended but Miss Jone doesn’t get kick off after the Tsunami song.

BTW, Geraldo from foxnews is an idiot. watch the video, he point out the wrong asian guy and said he’s a gun lover. So much racism.

127. hen3rz Says:

stfu u ignorant prick.

128. mister malo Says:

I liked the Jin “Fuck Rosie” over Nas’ Ether beat much better…

129. Mr.Londoner Says:

NICE.. i like jin.. really should cop that album he made only for the net.

130. fermancanada Says:

KingML Says:
    April 19th, 2007 at 1:27 am

_____

The value of american life….

131. Assassin Says:

stfu u ignorant prick.

like i give a fuck what some herb with a 3 in his name says…don’t be mad cuz its the truth..whose the ignorant fuck here really?

132. T.I Says:

ye yo datz a nice song jin and i like the “Fuck Rosie” song datz sick too

133. I Love Jin Says: