Prodigy – Return of the Mac Cover

Look at little Ballerina P all spiffed up in his First Communion suit.

01. Intro
02. Return Of The Mac
03. Mac 10 Handles
04. Raining Guns And Shanks
05. The Rotten Apple
06. Words From Majesty
07. Take It From The Top
08. Intermission
09. 7th Heaven (Feat. Un Pacino)
10. Bang On Em
11. Nickel And A Nail
12. Legends
13. Stop Fronting
14. Stuck On You

In stores March 27th. Courtesy of the indomitable Onsmash.

60 Responses to “Prodigy – Return of the Mac Cover”

1. J Grilla Says:

2. green eyes Says:

in stores march 27– leaked on…?

3. 911 Says:

in stores march 27– leaked on…?
    I know right.

Come on P, March? I done heard 3 joints already.

5. illroots Says:

boyboyboyboing

6. JOFFE JO Says:

Fake ass bumpy johnson and a fake ass al capone

7. 911 Says:

Smh at Esk posting B in nr lite and not eye candy…….

8. green eyes Says:

wheres hav?

9. Jeter2 Says:

Great Cover!!! I was reading something where he was saying that this isn’t an official album but more like a well done mixtape….

10. bxconnect Says:

looking forward to that new cd from twinkle toes.
    04. Raining Guns And Shanks. only p can come up with some crazy ass title like that.

11. GS Says:

Cool shit

12. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I might cop this Sickel Cell P’s rapping like the old days again.

13. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Look at little Ballerina P all spiffed up in his First Communion suit
    ^^^^^
    LOL

14. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) Says:

>>04. Raining Guns And Shanks

Now thats a song title.

15. Twingetttinmoney Says:

P has some good music on this one..

16. J Says:

D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) Says:

February 14th, 2007 at 5:23 pm
    >>04. Raining Guns And Shanks

Now thats a song title.
    cosign. I hope he can deliver the product.

17. 88spend$$since88 Says:

??

18. 88spend$$since88 Says:

?????

19. E Pillz Says:

Under the guidance of Harlem’s legendary producer Darrell “Digga” Branch (produced “Many Men” for 50 cent, “Dope Man” for Jay-Z and “Can’t Stop Won’t Stop” for the Young Gunz) and his company Six Figga Entertainment, we would like to present Fab Nickel. A group out of Orange County (845) New York that has combined their humorous and witty wordplay with sample heavy, bass driven beats. You can check for them at their myspace (www.myspace.com/fabnickelonourownent) and HipHopGame.com where they were DEMO of the month for January as well as being featured for an interview in the artist section. The album “Mark Our Words” is out now and available for free download on their soundclick (www.soundclick.com/fabnickel)!

For Contact:
    The Group’s Manager, Shameek: Shameek@sixfigga.com
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fabnickelonourownent
    Website: http://www.sixfigga.com

20. Dockevoc Says:

about time P and Al get back to what they do – that blood money shit was trash…I’m expecting big things

21. I Fux Says:

JOFFE JO Says:

February 14th, 2007 at 5:01 pm
    Fake ass bumpy johnson and a fake ass al capone

6 comments in and the hate starts to rain………………….Yo I am actually looking forward to this album, NO Kingdome Come

22. Jeter2 Says:

Its funny how blood money was called trash lol CRAZY!!

This album should be a banger if it’s as consistent of the first 3 songs/videos he has already released from it. Mac 10 Handles took me by surprise because it was on some Infamous shit.

24. GET Says:

Tupac was Ballerina.

25. Phuque Says:

New Mason Betha @ xxlmag.com…

Try not to laugh when you see his picture.

26. I Fux Says:

BREAKING NEWS:

NAS REALESING SONG WITH WERE ARE THEY NOW IN GENERAL…..

STARRING TOM GREEN, ANDY DICK, TOM BROKAW, CLEAR PEPSI, LASER TAG, BISON DELE, U-GOD, RODNEY KING, DAISY FUENTES, J-LO’S BOOTY, SUPERHEAD’S ACTUAL FALLATIO, MAGIC JOHNSON’S HIV……MORE NAMES TO COME LATER…..

Okay please resume your regurlaly scheduled program

27. JOFFE JO Says:

JOFFE JO Says:

February 14th, 2007 at 5:01 pm
    Fake ass bumpy johnson and a fake ass al capone

^^^^^I’m looking forward to this shit to, that crack on twinkle toes was the first thing that came to my head when I saw the picture.

28. KEFLON DON Says:

TO THE AUTHOR-
    HOW U GOING TO CALL “P” A BALLERINA DATS TOTAL DISRESPECT. COME ON B ! LET DAT MAN LIVE STOP HATE’IN-

29. JOFFE JO Says:

Nas needs to ask where the fuck is cool breeze…I found witchdoctor already

30. I Fux Says:

Releasing^^^^^^^^^^

31. Phuque Says:

MAGIC JOHNSON’S HIV

^^LOL.

32. J. Gingivitis Says:

Eskay, have you seen this shit:

I can’t decide if this is something Ghost actually thinks is necessary, or just another ill-advised promo stunt by Def Jam.

33. L.P.CROOKS Says:

next time anyone mentions Havoc and Prodigy they betta be talkin bout South Central Cartel

34. JOFFE JO Says:

# L.P.CROOKS Says:
    February 14th, 2007 at 6:54 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^These were the first 2 havoc and prodigy I had ever heard of……those 2 niggas was hard core bangin on wax

35. I Fux Says:

I thought it was Prodeje ^^^^^^^^^^

36. DatNiggaChiNo Says:

DIS SHYT GON B FIYAHHHH!!…I THOUGHT “NEW YORK SHIT” WAZ GUNNA B ON THIS??

37. 88spend$$since88 Says:

….?

38. T Nelson Says:

I got a mil saying this is a mil times better than that g unit shyt they put out

39. T Nelson Says:

Man holla @ me when they put Alicia Keys or Sanaa Lathan in the swim suite joint

40. JOFFE JO Says:

# DatNiggaChiNo Says:
    February 14th, 2007 at 6:57 pm

DIS SHYT GON B FIYAHHHH!!…I THOUGHT “NEW YORK SHIT” WAZ GUNNA B ON THIS??

^^^^^^This isn’t a diss I was thinking about how little brother said niggas using z’s for s’s….we going to be illiterate by 2010

41. I Fux Says:

DatNiggaChiNo

^^^@Joffe well he didnt even spell that with a “th”

42. bding7 Says:

isn’t it dutch sChultz? morons

43. JOFFE JO Says:

# I Fux Says:
    February 14th, 2007 at 7:37 pm

DatNiggaChiNo

^^^@Joffe well he didnt even spell that with a “th”

^^^^^This is true

44. Shawn Lee aka Freq Says:

I can’t front, that’s a ill ass cover. I’m lookin forward to this joint. Should be fever.

45. skimasksoldier Says:

i will check this out but p is weak in my oppion but who knows maybe he will show and prove

*hands in late pass*

Dope though.

47. nation Says:

there’s an new Styles interview with Angie

48. nation Says:

“african blood ange… african blood”

49. 88spend$$since88 Says:

?

50. ososexyjessica Says:

Might be old but he still is sexy Lol …… I’m getting this no problem about it Hnic 2 got me too im not bootleggin nothing….

51. ososexyjessica Says:

Ive Heard about 6 tracks on the album So basically ive heard most of it but im still going to get it.

These are the one i heard….
    02. Return Of The Mac
    03. Mac 10 Handles
    05. The Rotten Apple
    09. 7th Heaven (Feat. Un Pacino)
    12. Legends
    14. Stuck On You

52. Ja Rule REMEMBER ME Says:

tight Cover both Prodigy & Alchemist look real gangsta

this is a must cop mixtape yo

53. nation Says:

Saigon – Pain In My Life (RMX)(feat. The Game & B.G.)

54. Prodigy – Return of the Mac Album Cover + Track Listings at GRANDGOOD Says:

[...] My anticipation for this album grows more and more by the day. Wonder if this will be available on vinyl. Link 01. Intro 02. Return Of The Mac 03. Mac 10 Handles 04. Raining Guns And Shanks 05. The Rotten Apple 06. Words From Majesty 07. Take It From The Top 08. Intermission 09. 7th Heaven (Feat. Un Pacino) 10. Bang On Em 11. Nickel And A Nail 12. Legends 13. Stop Fronting 14. Stuck On You [...]

55. Reckless Says:

What is this Pesci and Corleone? But the cover looks hot though… I heard the contents inside are even hotter. Plus “H.N.I.C 2″ is supposed to be better than this. We’ll see.

Guess he realized he had to get out from under that zoo cage in order to get back to the real. Sorry but even though Mobb has had their share of pre-G-Unit disappointments, “Blood Money” was just absolutely despicable.

I’ll never let ppl forget this line Prodigy spit during a “freestyle”:

“50 Cent saved me not Jesus Christ.”

What a whore.

56. Erik Says:

Crazy cover
    “Mack 10 Handles” is brilliant

57. sessamilla Says:

i need this joint….that “NY Shit” is my shit, and I ain’t from NY

58. G7 Says:

>>I’ll never let ppl forget this line Prodigy spit during a “freestyle”:

“50 Cent saved me not Jesus Christ.”

What a whore.

^ disgusting for him to say that. one of the main reasons I lost respect for P. That’s why his shit only gets downloaded now.

59. SKEEMATICS NYC Says:

All ya’ll Hatin on this album are really crazy. This is gonna be one of the best Hard Body NY albums of the year. Thats what i dont understand about fans.

When a rapper drops somethin to please the masses, ya’ll label that a “sell Out”. And when a rapper drops some personal street shit, ya’ll say its wack cause it aint gonna sell.

What the fuck is up that?

60. M.dot Says:

I ride hawwd fer queens boys.

Based on the concept alone, Balllie might get moved to my “save a egg for a n*gga column”.