Angie Martinez Interviews Jay

angie.jpg

Jay-Z interview with Angie Martinez (28MB rar file) Once again, props to whoever ripped this.

276 Responses to “Angie Martinez Interviews Jay”

1. ian Says:

Seriously, who cares?

2. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

surfboard

*referring back to last post*

Like I was sayin’… Angie > Beyonce

Angie lost madd weight. Beyonce is puttin’ on pounds. Plus, have you seen “Bouncy’s” momz? I rest my case.

4. hip hop cops Says:

yeah i’d smash

5. LL(not the rappa) Says:

hmmm,summary any1?

6. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

damn…

so that bitch got implants, the chick La La, who did the flavor of love reunion looked like she got a fresh pair.

7. Redman Says:

TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC YOU FUCKEN LAMES!!!

First off Angie could really get fucked and Secondly That interview was on point!!

8. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

Like I was sayin’… Angie > Beyonce

billz you playing right???

9. Nasir Says:

i beat in a sec

10. LL(not the rappa) Says:

angies voice dont match how she looks

^ Co-siggity.

billz you playing right???

^ “I’m so sincurr”

12. LL(not the rappa) Says:

>>>>note to women, most men dont care about bressissist as long as you got an onion, its all good, them shits could look like grapes and ill still holla. (but you most have a phatty its very necessary)

^^^wow, it def depends on who u surveying tho

13. hip hop cops Says:

chick got big ears i’m kickin her out the whip

chick got big ears i’m kickin her out the whip

^ LOL… co- to the muhfuckin’ -sign. I don’t need no Martin lookin’ heffas.

15. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

that whole big breast phenom was spawned by mr whitey

aint nothing like phatty.

oh and a phatty with pokey gut = not a real phatty

16. green eyes Says:

fucking rar files…..

17. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

Like I was sayin’… Angie > Beyonce

^^ definitely. never thought bey was that special. she still better than kelis though.

on the other hand, tits > ass

18. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

chick got big ears i’m kickin her out the whip

cant cosign that, thats what weaves are for, to cover up the flaws, plus they can act as handle bars, when hittin dymes from the rear.

19. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

spot I thought you was from yard,( that might be el feces im thinking of) if you aint from yard, disregard

that whole big breast phenom was spawned by mr whitey

aint nothing like phatty.

oh and a phatty with pokey gut = not a real phatty

^ You on your shit Cold… good call. I was never a breast type dude. I mean, they nice and they look nice poppin’ out those v-necks, but I don’t get estatic. As long as you don’t got no dude type chest, we good.

21. Sangano Says:

is it me or is that new JAY FREESTYLE one of the worst flows i’ve ever heard?….the flow is forced and unatural and he rambles off into nonsense and gets tounge tied several times! it’s making it almost unlistenable
    anyone else feel this way?

i expect more from the GOD mc…on that note….

ill bump my shit
    you bump yours
    but God forbid our paths bump
    cause i might just bump you and yours

sorry i was just overcome by the spirit haha

22. LL(not the rappa) Says:

coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:03 pm
    chick got big ears i’m kickin her out the whip

^^^^woooah, wooah..2 much info slasher

23. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

As long as you don’t got no dude type chest

^lol, now that I cosign.

24. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

i could get down with a girl with a tiny culo but if her chest is flatter than mine, i unno

on the other hand, tits > ass

^ Nah dawg. Just like Tocarra. Shorty already madd thick, then she aint got no ass. I’m not feelin’ that. If it was the opposite, she’d be one of those corner-of-the-club type of holla’s.

26. LL(not the rappa) Says:

here yall go again wit the tits and azz talk

27. One&OnlyBigHomie Says:

Agrees with LL…she def does not match her voice. Good interview though.

How you say my love in spanish?..Mi Amor… How you say my love in thug?…Can I hit it raw

28. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

yeah that’s what im saying a dude type chest is a no-no

29. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay posted that angie pic on purpose i see,lol..spark up a discussion

plus they can act as handle bars, when hittin dymes from the rear.

^ Nah, that’s why she gotta have the small waist and crazy phatty. Handle bar effect initiated.

31. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

im not from the yard, homie

32. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

anyone else feel this way?

i expect more from the GOD mc…on that note….

ill bump my shit
    you bump yours
    but God forbid our paths bump
    cause i might just bump you and yours

sorry i was just overcome by the spirit haha

^ you speak of the spirit, then you should know that Jay was in his spirit, his flow was like a pit ready to be let off a chain. you can hear it in his delivery, only a true hip hopper could see that. smh.

33. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    October 31st, 2006 at 7:06 pm

on the other hand, tits > ass

^^ lol cant disagree with that

34. LL(not the rappa) Says:

spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:07 pm
    im not from the yard, homie

^^im from the yard

35. y_a_b_o_y Says:

es practically acting as jay’s publicist and posting each and every jay interview available = jay stanism at its finest.

36. green eyes Says:

anyone gonna help a girl out onhow to handle rar files?

37. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

it all depends on the chick i guess
    but still i peep the rack before the booty thats for sure

38. LL(not the rappa) Says:

green eyes Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:02 pm
    fucking rar files…..

^^^link dont work for ya green?

39. dukesman2000 Says:

Yeah Angie could get it for real, for real.

40. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

spot i was only saying that, cause all the yardy cats i know can see a phatty around the corner

41. spotrusherz aka light up the broccoli son Says:

# green eyes Says:
    October 31st, 2006 at 7:09 pm

anyone gonna help a girl out onhow to handle rar files?

^^yeah whats your adress

42. green eyes Says:

works, just cant play rar files

43. y_a_b_o_y Says:

*hopes for the saigon video being posted sooner than later*

44. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

a chick who cant fill her jeans up = Escalade with cloth seats

45. green eyes Says:

^^yeah whats your adress

^ perv

46. One&OnlyBigHomie Says:

Despite of the flaws she has personality wise and physically, when we all first look at the pic, we notice the huge lungs she has on her chest..haaa

47. MR. MEEN Says:

anyone else feel this way?

i expect more from the GOD mc…on that note….

NOPE…raw data it aint gonna be easy to digest….billionair boys you never heard of? on a balcony with holes in your dreams…distracted sheeet….

48. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

*******iceberg flys in downloads new jayz interview…flys back out goes back to studying for his organic chemistry exam*****

49. y_a_b_o_y Says:

anyone goin out to drinks tins tonight?

50. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ green..ill help ya, but i know nothing about rar files..whose the expert?

51. y_a_b_o_y Says:

*chuckles at iceberg’s jay stanism + stupidity*

52. green eyes Says:

what up y_a_b_o_y? aint seen you in a minute

53. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

green dont you just need an updated version of windows media player

54. LL(not the rappa) Says:

y_a_b_o_y Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:15 pm
    *chuckles at iceberg’s jay stanism + stupidity*

^^he’s a true stan/follower..dedicated to the craft, even tho he got an exam.

55. One&OnlyBigHomie Says:

I thought the flow was fire for a freestyle..if it was a freestyle. Jay’s freestyles usually end up being a song later on. His tongue being tied like he is stuttering or mumbling makes it seem like he is holding some profan words like what Beans did on his “Streets is Waching” mixtape with Dj Drama.

a chick who cant fill her jeans up = Escalade with cloth seats

^ Yeah. Don’t be fooled by those “lift” jeans either.

57. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

yaboy, all the weirdows are out tonight.

58. green eyes Says:

iunno cold, i think im all updated.
    whatever man.. i’;ll hear the important shit from ya’ll later

59. LL(not the rappa) Says:

yea green as long as u got the first jay interview, u straight.

60. y_a_b_o_y Says:

green eyes Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:16 pm
    what up y_a_b_o_y? aint seen you in a minute

ive been chillin. i cant comment at work cause es has my ip blocked from there for some reason. i still check the comments tho. and when im home i dont comment a whole lot cause im too busy drinking tins at night.

61. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

pretty much it wouldnt play for me either, but gave me an option to download some other shit. yea i’ll wait to.

62. I Fux Says:

Last year I went downtown and my boy had on fatigues with an Arafat wrap around his head and Some white man walked up to him and said your a disgrace to Americans……. and my boy was like how about if I fuck you up, what Samaritan is going to help you then and that old man took off running….. shit was hilarious B

63. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

yaboy so you was a victim too, of eskay’s banning rage, … fucking drugdealer.

64. y_a_b_o_y Says:

yo i fux, you arabian?

This interview is like a few mofos sittin’ in BBQ’s in booth just talkin’ and shit.

66. y_a_b_o_y Says:

@billz.

true story. where my food at biatch?

67. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

yaboy so you was a victim too of eskays banning rage, * i said the guys name who caused the great banning and my comment got moderated*

reminds me of a ricky D lyric.

tight tight security, man it was a ….

68. green eyes Says:

aight im out fuckers
    peace

69. EnglandRepresent Says:

Whats good Meen? I peeped you page, good lookin on payin homage to the best to ever do this rap shit………whats good where you at? You dudes are tight on them 1’s & 2’s huh?

Tight freestyle it still ain’t seein any Biggie freestyle though, real talk……

70. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

yea peace green

71. I Fux Says:

y_a_b_o_y Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:20 pm
    yo i fux, you arabian?

^ and Half Mexican/ Half Iraqi Kurd

72. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

kurd is too similar to that other word

Smh @ Jay dodgin’ the kids question.

74. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:20 pm

^^^saved me the trouble of adding it to my itunes

75. EnglandRepresent Says:

LMFAO!!! d-d-d-d-d-d-don’t say drug dealer.

76. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:25 pm
    Smh @ Jay dodgin’ the kids question.

^^what was it?

77. EnglandRepresent Says:

LMFAO!! Yeah I put dude’s comment in my post and it got moderated too. For fucks sake don’t say d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dr#gd*#ler

78. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

I copp heavy jewel nickle em out, whips nickle em out
    fuck a bitch then im kicking em out

catch ya wifey at the mall put a clip in her blouse.

79. I Fux Says:

I saw Dr&deal$r doing his comments on Byron Crawford the other day when I was looking at something

^^what was it?

^ Just basically asked when he was gonna be dressin’ up some lil’ ones for Halloween and he bobbed and weaved it.

81. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

*slaps wifey and tell her bring me some coffee, light on the cream*

82. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

*re-adjust sleeve*

*slaps wifey and tell her bring me some coffee, light on the cream*

^ You only slap wifey on the ass. Stop frontin’.

84. I Fux Says:

my pimp game is vicious

Is it me or feeling a Womans ass the biggest Aphrodisiac

^ Yup.

89. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

Is it me or feeling a Womans ass the biggest Aphrodisiac

no its not you homie.

feeling a womans ass > scratch offs

90. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

man I’m going to fuck these lil kids up…….don’t these bastards understand if I don’t answer the door that means I don’t have no fuckin candy….lil bitches keep knocking harder and harder…tryin me like I’m a sucker

91. I Fux Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:41 pm

^ Put a note up or some shit

92. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

iceberg you gotta love the kids, ( no foley ) but atleast tell em sorry next year playa.

you too young to be a grumpy bastid

93. LL(not the rappa) Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:41 pm

^^^Lmao

94. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

no jay album got you stressin,… sheesh nigga call ya girl up or somthing

95. Mac Brown Says:

Give the first kids some fruit or a head of lettuce……then the bastids will spread the word not to go to your house

96. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

d. billz some good books ……rich did poor dad not to much strategy but good motivated..nathan mccall “makes me wanna holler”….donald trup art of the deal……the sead of the soul…..seven steps of highlly successful people…think and grow rich..

97. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

chicks = best stress reliever

chicks = best stress giver

dont know where im going with this *puts on Alien hat*

Give the first kids some fruit or a head of lettuce

^ Lol

99. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

^ lol, yall some mean mofo’s

100. I Fux Says:

Raisens will kids yelling to stay the fuck away from your house

rich did poor dad

^ Copped that. Gave it away to someone who was thirstin’. Gotta re-cop.

seven steps of highlly successful people…think and grow rich..

^ Was given away for free to me in high school. Also a re-cop

chicks = best stress reliever

chicks = best stress giver

dont know where im going with this *puts on Alien hat*

^ Ahh yes, the enigma that is the “woman”.

102. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

oh oh…

you I heard about this new 33 stratergies of war, book, same cat who wrote 48 laws of power, anyone check that out yet

103. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

billz, ever read that kiplings mag before, alot of info in that piece

104. I Fux Says:

Women are fucking wierd …………. I am stuck with the hardest decision of my life to get back with my Ex or not ……… she is great at times and the worst at times

>>is it me or is that new JAY FREESTYLE one of the worst flows i’ve ever heard?….

^it’s you. 100%

green, a rar file is an archive like a zip. you need the program winrar to unpack it.

106. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

^damn homie, been there done that.

” I cant help but to notice your pain ” my pain? “it runs deep share it with me”.

107. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

you need the program winrar to unpack it.

^where does one get that program from

108. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Mac Brown Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:44 pm

^^lol or some broccoli,then tell them veggies does your body good.

109. MR. MEEN Says:

What is that from? I know it from Tupac and dude always sounds like hes feenin to hear some horrible stories…

>>where does one get that program from

I can’t hold your hand through this (c) Nas

111. Dre Says:

Use this free program to open .rar’s and .zip too:

if that link doesn’t work, http://www.7-zip.org/

112. I Fux Says:

I cant even begin to describe her and the heartache so I wont …………..

I used to think I might Wife her you know Powder Blue suit white Nike her
    My Niggas like her ……. whatever whatever

113. MR. MEEN Says:

you need the program winrar to unpack it.

^where does one get that program from

versiontracker.com should help for all your free program needs

nah but seriously, coldplay:

115. I Fux Says:

@ Mr Meen

My CPU wont get all sick and shit will it

116. EnglandRepresent Says:

Tell that bint that you’re havin feelins for her again, smash the granny out of her and then tell you were trippin. Ain’t no way you should be fuckin with your ex unless you’re just fuckin your ex if you get what I mean….save yourself a lot of bullshit in the long run……

117. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

I can’t hold your hand through this (c) Nas

^ I figured you’d say some shit like that, I thought it’ll be the google it one.

thanks meen, nah meen

118. spanish jay Says:

so what are the low lights of this?

119. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

im two steps ahead of you, nhjic.

coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:47 pm
    oh oh…

^ Robert Greene? I might have to check that out AFTER I read 48 Laws. My manz has been grillin’ me because I haven’t picked up 48 yet.

coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:48 pm
    billz, ever read that kiplings mag before, alot of info in that piece

^ Nah, never read it. What kinda mag is it?

121. I Fux Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 7:57 pm

^ We have been trying to work out our differences you know what I mean, Ya I smash from time to time but I have a couple chix on the side right now so I am taking my time with this decision

122. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

eskay on the real though your boy jay has clearly stepped his game up. somebody schoolin him, wonder who it is.

123. MR. MEEN Says:

I cant even begin to describe her and the heartache so I wont …………..

I used to think I might Wife her you know Powder Blue suit white Nike her
    My Niggas like her ……. whatever whatever

I feel you fux…lol..anyway yeah I do I wish my ex would take me back and Ive got a new dime with great everything and all I want is my baby…can you believe that? in this day and age? a puerto rican who doesnt fuck with niggas…sorry piff got me on a tangent.

124. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

Nah, never read it. What kinda mag is it?

(c) the lil homie es, last post.

125. EnglandRepresent Says:

What the fuck is a nhjic?

>>somebody schoolin him, wonder who it is.

smh

127. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

nah billz its a mag schoolin on investments

128. Gmats Says:

why does nobody talk about the subject?

129. MR. MEEN Says:

@ Mr Meen

My CPU wont get all sick and shit will it

naw its a legit site with shareware and freeware…

130. I Fux Says:

@ Mr.Meen

I feel you the girl I am drilling now is prolly much better overall appearance wise than my Ex but all I do is think of my ex when I smash this current chick, anyways my Ex will take me back if I promise to stop being such liar

Yo you can see my girl if you click on my name go to September Archives on my blog and click the link Happier Times, look for your self

Quitting time on the WestCoasssssssssss
    Peace Nah Right

131. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

speaking of the 48 laws book

>>but foreal somebody took Jay under their wing, his diction is advanced. Hes reading all the right books.

*rolls eyes*

134. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’m tellin ya Fux, it ain’t worth gettin back into that shit but you do what you wanna……..sounds like Oprah up in this bitch!

Yo Meen you get my last post breh? I peeped your page, good lookin on payin homage to the King of Hip-Hop, Frank Whizza, you know it! You dudes tight on them 1′s and 2′s huh?

135. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

*rolls eyes*

very homoesque, why not just suck ya teeth while you at it

very homoesque, why not just suck ya teeth while you at it

^ Shots fired

I Fux… Peace

138. MR. MEEN Says:

Yo Meen you get my last post breh? I peeped your page, good lookin on payin homage to the King of Hip-Hop, Frank Whizza, you know it! You dudes tight on them 1’s and 2’s huh?

Yeah man Ima have to figure out how to upload the whole joint so everyone on nahright will hear the cd since eskay wont gimme a post…Hey its not my fault the Jay got leaked early…lol….

and I fux shes a cutie let me tell you my ex was everything I needed except I thought physically she wasnt what I was really into…I learned the hard way it doesnt matter stick with someone who holds you down. If she doesnt do that then kick her to the curb.

>>very homoesque, why not just suck ya teeth while you at it

you 38 and you still choppin? uggggghhhhhhhh

140. LL(not the rappa) Says:

smh @ this post becoming a dating service/advice segment

141. MR. MEEN Says:

very homoesque, why not just suck ya teeth while you at it

^ Shots fired

D Billz instigator at large.

and coldplay sorry but Jay has always had tremendous diction please his double time flows alone are proof positive

>>smh @ this post becoming a dating service/advice segment

co-sign

143. MR. MEEN Says:

smh @ this post becoming a dating service/advice segment

Everybody hurts..sometimes….-Puffy at the prom singing REM

ok, hold up…has anybody listened to this interview? a Jay and Green Lantern mixtape? I’m gonna slap the shit outta somebody the day that drops.

145. MR. MEEN Says:

I figured it out tommorow in the comments look for THE RULING CLASS BEST THAT EVER DID IT…

and england add me as a friend if you on that beotch

D Billz instigator at large.

^ Nah, I just know people like Es and Cold don’t take it personal so it’s all fun. Some of these other Nahrighters are too sensitive.

147. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

this is true,

es wa ya talk bout.

148. LL(not the rappa) Says:

MR. MEEN Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 8:13 pm
    smh @ this post becoming a dating service/advice segment

Everybody hurts..sometimes….-Puffy at the prom singing REM

^^^lol,classic comedy from that Benjamins video

149. MR. MEEN Says:

word but Jay talking about MC intern? I gotta get to effin New York asap next week Im there damnit. Es Ima have the report on your desk

^ I listened to it. Jay was actin’ real hush about it. Why you slappin’ niggas for Es?

“It’s a celebration”

Jay: “Let’s talk about my flow for 10 minutes”

^smh

A Jay-Z/Green Lantern mixtape people!

152. LL(not the rappa) Says:

maan I told yall to summarize the interview *looks like in the 4th quarter,all hell gonna break loose*

153. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) Says:

>>Some of these other Nahrighters are too sensitive.

No luis but….I AGREE.

154. Sangano Says:

155. MR. MEEN Says:

Jay: “Let’s talk about my flow for 10 minutes”

^smh

A Jay-Z/Green Lantern mixtape people!

i wish he woulda cuz most heads aint feelin upgrade us verse

>>Wheres NAS’S leaks and Interviews, freestyles and blog articles and frenzies at?….this guy gonna blow him outta the water …..

^you can’t be serious

157. MR. MEEN Says:

^you can’t be serious

after being on this site I think niggas are gonna be eighty in wheelchairs and walkers talking bout biggie jay and nas. and leaving pac and dre3000 and scarface out cuz they haters

158. LL(not the rappa) Says:

MR. MEEN Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 8:19 pm
    Jay: “Let’s talk about my flow for 10 minutes”

^smh

A Jay-Z/Green Lantern mixtape people!

i wish he woulda cuz most heads aint feelin upgrade us verse

^^^that upgrade u, is one of the 2 songs on feelin on Bee’s album.

>>Why you slappin’ niggas for Es?

oh thats just something me and my peoples have said forever. like if something really good happens to you or whatever…

i.e. “If I win the lottery tomorrow, I’ll slap the shit outta you.”

160. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

taste so good, make me wanna slap my momma

i.e. “If I win the lottery tomorrow, I’ll slap the shit outta you.”

^ Further evidence that Westchester people are weird.

162. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ Meen–the day wont be right without a battle between ghosts, its like a man law-must debate any chance u get about whose betta jaypac…smh

163. Shanti Says:

i wish he woulda cuz most heads aint feelin upgrade us verse

^^^that upgrade u, is one of the 2 songs on feelin on Bee’s album.

^^me too. upgrade u and irreplaceable.

I liked the upgrade you verse from jump.

165. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 8:24 pm

i.e. “If I win the lottery tomorrow, I’ll slap the shit outta you.”

^ Further evidence that Westchester people are weird.

^^^^sorry gonna hand u a late pass on the low, people been sayin that 4eva, not just westchester folks..*makes up for it by giving u a e-snicker*

166. LL(not the rappa) Says:

Shanti Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 8:24 pm
    i wish he woulda cuz most heads aint feelin upgrade us verse

^^^that upgrade u, is one of the 2 songs on feelin on Bee’s album.

^^me too. upgrade u and irreplaceable.

^^^^ cosign

167. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

es, do you plan on ever turning bad behavior off

168. Klive Rex Says:

169. y_a_b_o_y Says:

yea bad behavior is herbed up.

170. EnglandRepresent Says:

and england add me as a friend if you on that beotch

Nah son I ain’t fuck with MySpace, its good if you tryin to get your hustle on if you in the industry, I ain’t fuckin with it though…….

i.e. “If I win the lottery tomorrow, I’ll slap the shit outta you.”

Nigga if I win the lottery tomorrow I’m gonna buy up this here blogsite and get me in the NR Forum Hall of Fame cos your ass done left me the fuck out.

I’m an emotional wreck cos of that shit breh…………

171. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

lol @ klive rex

172. Two-Times Says:

Damn what up Angie??

173. LL(not the rappa) Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 8:24 pm

^^^^^wooaaah eskay!,lol…u moderated that? i know i wrote sumthin else when it came to “whose betta”

^ Hey LL… you fucked my joke. Shut yo ass up!

175. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

I’m an emotional wreck cos of that shit breh…………

^join the club, that bad behavior got me smoking ports again

WHOA… fucked my joke up

177. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 8:29 pm

^ Hey LL… you fucked my joke. Shut yo ass up!

^^^^lmao..sawwwy, i told ya >>..*makes up for it by giving u a e-snicker*

178. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

billz angie or La La

Smh @ that just turned X rated

Coldplay… Angie. LaLa iiiiiiiight

181. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

angie does look good in that pic tho, I cant front, but not to sure about her ass game. seen it in sweats one day it didnt look right.

182. LL(not the rappa) Says:

sup 2X?..u popped in again i see

^ Somebody find me this chick and tell her to get at me. I know after the season was over that she probably ventured into other shit.

184. Two-Times Says:

LL

Yeah what up.. You doing good? I probably got run in a little bit

185. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@ Shanti—-these fellas got outta hand wit they tits & azz talk..i had to take your advice and stare at the screen while they rambled.

tinyurl.com/y46wra

^ Saw Lala from behind and she’s not really holdin’ either fam. I mean, she iight in the face. Breast like balloons. But definitely not a chick I’d be pressed to holla at.

188. EnglandRepresent Says:

Salma Hayek = the business > angie

189. nick Says:

>>Anyone heard that Game album yet? It’s knockin! Eskay, it’s comin your way later tonight about midnight PST.

i think youre late man…theres already been small debates about the album,

doctors advocate=sooooo this morning

sup 2X?..u popped in again i see

^ Damn crackhead.

191. EnglandRepresent Says:

tinyurl.com/y46wra

^Yo Billz you’d be pressed to holla at that though breh? Man, you niglets need to come round London Town way and see whats up with the womens out here……..you got them latina mami’s in NY though and thats whats up…..

192. Two-Times Says:

Game ain’t doing big numbers with this album….150-200k first week and Dre & 50 will be getting the money of those sales..

Yo Billz you’d be pressed to holla at that though breh?

^ Yo, if you ever saw her on Idol, you would know she got crazy swag. That unorthodox Westchester attitude *lol*. But for real, shorty smart, down to earth, madd attitude, and definitely easy on the eyes. Pressed is a stretch, but if she was in my English class or some shit I’d be real adament about gettin’ to know her, lol.

all I know is Game haters lost. I finally heard the whole thing on my way home and that shit is knocking. as soon as Game hits 200k his first week, niggas can hold a funeral for the Unit.

^ E-smack them niggas chief. But on the realz… that mofo link expired homie. I’ma need a re-up.

197. MR. MEEN Says:

Um @ shanti naw Im feeling the song its just the verse.

Ghost verse on irreplacable remix> Jays upgrade u verse

no I havent heard it…

sheeeeet

Ghost verse on Summertime remix> 90% of R&B remix rap verses

“R-E-U-P, G-A-N-G”

“Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…..
    Can-nonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns” (c) Sandman

199. EnglandRepresent Says:

Billz you stay at Westchester? Ain’t that where that fool from Jackass stay at?

Billz, check your inbox chief (c) Billz

and LL, nah, I didn’t moderate you ma.

Billz you stay at Westchester? Ain’t that where that fool from Jackass stay at?

^ Nah, that’s where Es and the rest of the weirdos are from:

Puffy
    LOX
    DMX
    Al B. Sure
    Heavy D
    Pete Rock & CL Smooth
    Mary J. Blige
    one of my manz

202. Two-Times Says:

It’s only knocking cause he’s anti- G unit…

Es… good lookin’ captain.

204. Two-Times Says:

@ Eskay

205. Two-Times Says:

I ain’t no Game hater either.. Put out How we do, hate/love it type shit and I’ll give him his props…

>>It’s only knocking cause he’s anti- G unit…

don’t be ridiculous.

>>So if your so confident of Hurricane, you let me know what his numbers are if he loses???

he can’t lose. he can only flop now, and I doubt that’s gonna happen. if he does 100-150k, then he flopped, but it’s whatever. if he outdoes the last two G-unit releases first week #’s, he won.

207. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

Why angie j/k and say u gonna push Nas album back……Hov like don’t say that c’mon…..I think I’m still chillin gettin my moderation on *does mod dance he just made up*

Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Big shoutout to Bossman for being HipHopGame’s October Artist of the Month.

B’more in the fuckin’ buildin’.

The Wire (yall love it)
    The Corner (that was us)
    Homicide (too real for NBC)
    Stop Snitchin (most ig’nant shit… but uh, yeah)
    B-More Careful (I can’t believe people read that shit)

Ok… enough cheerleadin’ (pause)

>>Put out How we do, hate/love it type shit and I’ll give him his props…

both those songs sucked. get that radio friendly shit outta here and give me Church For Thugs, No More Fun and Games and Dreams.

damn, I forgot all about The Corner.

211. LL(not the rappa) Says:

@2x–im good, relaxin on this devilish nite

@es–oh aight, i wrote jaypac,lol

@Meen–jay talked about the new irreplacable remix on flex, havent heard it yet, but where can I get it?

212. LL(not the rappa) Says:

damn, I forgot all about The Corner.

^ Step your CHARM City game up.

214. Two-Times Says:

^^ ok I totally buy that…

^ That was supposed to be a slash thru the C. Smh

216. YO!! Says:

why am i the only one that cant download it? What am I doing wrong?:(

*looks at Brenna Gethers pic once more*

*realizes his stanism is turnin’ into obsession*

*closes page*

218. EnglandRepresent Says:

Hell no you ain’t jokin, you’re spot on, thats accurate as fuck……..apart from you missed out ‘and big is greater than jay’

219. nick Says:

>>niggas really be insulting my exclusivve game when they be trying to send me shit that leaked more than 24 hours ago.

i wouldnt say game haters loser…he still loses credibility wise as far as basically everybody is concerned…but i will def agree doctors advocate is bangin…just blaze really gave him some hot tracks…

g unit needs to step their shit up and stop bein lazy, everything they touch isnt platinum, gotta have the goods to back it up

i said it before but im gonna step it up one

doctors advocate > rotten apple + predicate felon

also anybody come across the high-res cover art for doctors adv? front/back/inlay/cd?

>>wow es, seriously it happeend again…..i wrote jay is less than nas, nas is less than big, and big is greater than pac..i was joking tho….

you’re probably typing the arrows to close to the words and the page thinks they’re html tags. or something like that.

hold up

222. LL(not the rappa) Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:01 pm

^^lol

Now?

224. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:02 pm

^^^uh huh tell me anything es..nah,u right i guess.

Damn… that “slash” html aint workin’ for me.

>>haha when did that shit officially leak?…i didnt get it till i woke up this morning at like 9:30

see with me, I don’t usually listen to something as soon as I download it. Like I didn’t listen to DA until just now in the car on my way home from work. listening to an album in the car while puffin a clip is a whole different experience that skimming the first 60 seconds of each song in itunes, you smell me?

227. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

just got finished called this shorty who been talkin cocky shit for a minute…anticipates her arrival ******puts on barry white “practice what u preach”

yo England:

Keek Da Sneak > Biggie

^ I can imagine. It must’ve been hell try’na convert that whole album to a 8-track.

>>I can imagine. It must’ve been hell try’na convert that whole album to a 8-track.

oh nah, I only rock vinyl. I got the turntable right on the dash.

231. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

skeelo > jungle

232. LL(not the rappa) Says:

iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:09 pm

^^^^haha, dont 4get to brush, u dont want stannk Bref!..lol..she will run out there fasta than karl lewis.

233. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yo eskay

Mistah Fab > Jay Z

oh nah, I only rock vinyl. I got the turntable right on the dash.

^ DJ Oil Change. Ol’ spin at the drive thru ass nigga.

235. nick Says:

>>by then it was ancient. niggas had already disected it up and down, proclaimed it a classic or a piece of garbage and moved onto the next leak. this internet shit is fucking up the whole experience of an album drop.

i cant complain tho i always get to peep shit earlier than a nice chunk of the masses

236. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

LL(not the rappa) Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:12 pm
    iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:
    October 31st, 2006 at 9:09 pm

237. nick Says:

all i need is that cover art and im good to go…who got the hookup

this new Flavor Flav single > Biggie’s whole catalog

Flavor Flav – Flavor Man

bossman-music.com/

^ Get ya life together.

240. nick Says:

damn flav link dead already

>>goddamn, really? i need to get in on some industry shit haha, i thought my computer skills let me get a piece of that exclusive shit….but i feel like ppl in the music biz have advance copies like a week before it hits the newsgroups

ok, maybe I’m exaggerating a little. the shit leaked like around 3 or 4 yesterday afternoon. but yeah I get all my shit through the internet…ain’t nobody in the industry sending me shit.

>>ain’t nobody in the industry sending me shit.

well, not full retail leaks weeks before release date anyway.

243. Sangano Says:

eskay wheres that doctor’s advocate download at?

244. LL(not the rappa) Says:

flava flav-unga bunga boo > ice-t whole album! ..lol

^ Yeah, the one in the Old Spice bottle.

246. LL(not the rappa) Says:

edit*the new one with la coco on tha cova*

>>eskay wheres that doctor’s advocate download at?

not here. this site doesn’t traffic in illegal mp3′s.

eskay wheres that doctor’s advocate download at?

^ That sounded very 5-0′ish. We need to adopt some code words or slang round here.

249. LL(not the rappa) Says:

>>>nah I’ve been courting/stalking her for a minute…….I’m even going to throw on the issey meaki

^^^lol @ u stalkin this chick

ESP…(N)

251. KLO Says:

Nas – The N [Hip Hop Is Dead]

ya’ll opinions, please

tinyurl.com/vqkfk

>>damn flav link dead already

wow. I’m upping it again, ya’ll gotta hear this nonsense.

253. LL(not the rappa) Says:

eskay Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:22 pm
    >>eskay wheres that doctor’s advocate download at?

not here. this site doesn’t traffic in illegal mp3’s.

^^^Great answer!..nah right, def. not, check anotha site homez

>>Nas – The N [Hip Hop Is Dead]
    >>ya’ll opinions, please

*blank stare*

255. LL(not the rappa) Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:22 pm
    eskay wheres that doctor’s advocate download at?

^^^lol billz, we cant afford to have our fav bloggers fav bloggers site get raided

256. skeematics NYC Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 6:48 pm
    *referring back to last post*

Like I was sayin’… Angie > Beyonce

U must be out your damn Mind, boy!!!! Foolish kids dont know anythin….

oh sorry KLO, I didn’t realize it was a different track. shit sounds hot so far…

…bout to post this….

258. Paperstacker Says:

Nas – The N [Hip Hop Is Dead]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U must be out your damn Mind, boy!!!! Foolish kids dont know anythin….

^ Bouncy is iiiiiight. Seriously.

^ Word. If they took his blog awards that nigga would cry a river.

260. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

“i might just move it a week up…”

that nucca jayz funny…yeah yeah u a old favorite

but games shit is hot make room for that new blood to boil

personally buy december 27th the soundscan hiphop roster should be

1. nas – hiphop is dead
    2. jayz – kingdom come
    3. game – doctors advocate
    4. young jeezy – thug motivation 102
    5. clipse – hell hath no fury
    6. snoop dogg – blue carpet
    7 . fabolous – (whatever its called i forgot)

wow…i never been this excited about rap in a long time!!! its like 99 all over again!!!

261. KLO Says:

eskay Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:25 pm
    >>Nas – The N [Hip Hop Is Dead]
    >>ya’ll opinions, please

*blank stare*

^^^^^ yo Esk, LOL…I just posted it on the jump off too…I’m not really feeling this joint…

*checks mp3 sources*

damn KLO you musta been camped out waiting for that track, that shit literally just leaked like 5 minutes ago.

263. Sangano Says:

you guys are a bunch of cosigning pussies….gluck and gnite!

264. KLO Says:

eskay Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:26 pm

…bout to post this….

^^^^ No doubt! Man, maybe this have to grow on me…but I don’t like it. I hope Premo did do this shit….

265. Paperstacker Says:

Nas – The N [Hip Hop Is Dead]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yall know im playing right….

That shit is wack..

266. green eyes Says:

KLO Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:27 pm
    eskay Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:25 pm
    >>Nas – The N [Hip Hop Is Dead]
    >>ya’ll opinions, please

*blank stare*

^^ its not bad

fucking heat down by damn near 20 points on the first game of the season. those fuckers

267. KLO Says:

eskay Says:

October 31st, 2006 at 9:27 pm
    *checks mp3 sources*

^^^ LOL…It’s a secret society all we have is trust! Yeah man, you know how we do…nah meen?

this sounds like an intro

269. nick Says:

thats that exclusive industry shit im talkin about…wheres it at?

btw im not feelin the new nas track either, little weird, i gotta give it a few more listens

270. iceberg slim aka im a champion Says:

d. billz my dad used to have that old spice and that brut…….that shit will catch u on fire

271. nick Says:

why is nas leakin so early? i figured there would be some more jay z shit by now, but you know they got his locked away in some def jam vault

272. TheSlapOfTruth Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    soory im a nas fan to death….everything he drops will be hot to me….well except oochie wally…but there WAS i time i pretended to like it!

273. 911 a.k.a not invited. Says:

So my koofi never get smacked {c} Nas

274. nation of moderation Says:

she could get it broad day on broadway while trl tape it

275. B.Payton Says:

I’d smash

276. e-dubbs Says:

nobody sucks jay more than angie.. she’s the worst, EVER. I remember when Jay lost the voting to Nas and she had to interview him, she kept apologizing for him losing. f*ck that german bizach.