Cuddlin’ With His Daddy

lil-wayne-baby-kiss

“That’s my life, that’s my love, that’s my thing right there. That’s my little son and I love him to death.” – Baby

The Wayne/Baby kiss picture. I first saw it late last night when alot of you kids were tucked into bed, dreaming about a Nas leak or a Shareefa nipple slip or whatever other sick fantasies occupy your twisted little minds during the wee hours. I drafted a post about it and everything, but at the last minute I backed out. I knew that the odds that this was the work of some Photoshop geek were pretty high, plus man on man make out shots don’t exactly fit into the editorial scope of this site.

I’m only posting it now as supporting illustration to the following audio file, which is of an interview Baby did with Uptown Angela of Q93 in the N.O. earlier today. At about the 5:20 mark, she asks him about the picture. He doesn’t deny the photo’s authenticity or that he has ever kissed Wayne on the lips. Instead he professes his love for young Dwayne Carter, and basically says that if we don’t understand it, that’s our problem and he doesn’t have time for ‘haters.’ (No Mark Foley on this entire post.)

(mp3)

322 Responses to “Cuddlin’ With His Daddy”

1. Two-Times Says:

BALLLLLLLLLLLIN!!!!!!!!!!

2. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

3. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

LMAO!!

nah es, now you know someone somewhere is gonna be maaaad, haha

4. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

hahahahhahhaa..just pure comedy

5. kwoms Says:

no doubt taken outta context… though the disgusted looks on ppls faces seems real enuff

6. I Fux Says:

No Ravishing Rick Rude

7. miguel024 Says:

i’m telling you i seen these two peck ach other on the cheek last night on bet

8. Joey Says:

” if we don’t understand it, that’s our problem and he doesn’t have time for ‘haters.’ ”

it looks like his posse doesn’t understand it either… TQ is on the right looking very disgusted

9. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

wayne & baby kiss > 50 a& gayme kiss

** i cant even belive i just typed that

10. I Fux Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 7:51 pm
    wayne & baby kiss > 50 a& gayme kiss

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

homo

15. FatBoY Says:

Look at how all the niggas in the background turning away, acting like they

don’t see what’s going on. I BE TOUNGING DOWN MY DADDY! LOL!

No Wayne stans out there could possibly justify this shit.

16. Two-Times Says:

If that’s his son.. why do they kiss on the mouth??? Who does that??

17. miguel024 Says:

i love tq’s expression, like what the fuck?

18. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

im still in shock from when shanti posted it, although it does explain the weird son/father thing they do…that shits a bit too much…50 said it how he expect people to see him as a fully grown man

smh @ paperstacker………all im saying is its more homo then the 50/gayme shit

19. Two-Times Says:

miguel024 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 7:57 pm
    i love tq’s expression, like what the fuck?

^^ I thought his expression was more like: “Am I next in line” … haha .. j/k

20. nation of moderation Says:

appreciate it

21. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

22. skeematics NYC Says:

dont know what to say.. but they did the same shit with Game and 50. That Game and 50 pic from that angle made them seem like they were doin some fassyhole shit… but damn, that does not look good at all. I dont like lil lame but i’ll give him the benefit of doubt.

23. miguel024 Says:

@ skeematics
    you need to listen to the aufio bud, this is for real

24. Paperstacker Says:

smh @ paperstacker………all im saying is its more homo then the 50/gayme shit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no shit nigga, this shit is flat out homo, game never kissed 50 cent on the lips nigga. there wasnt no shit like that, 50 cent was telling him something in his ear and niggas took a picture too make it look like some cheek shit, This lil wayne shit on the other hand is just gay.

n/h

25. Big E Says:

I can’t do it….I can’t defend this shit….

*Urls again*

26. nation of moderation Says:

btw. did 50 really kiss game on the cheek, or was he just whispering in his ear on some vito corleone shit. cause i never checked and never really cared

27. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

I dont like lil lame but i’ll give him the benefit of doubt.

^fam, ni99as is all twisting there head so there noses dont touch….they’ve done it before man

28. Two-Times Says:

All Baby saying in that interview over and over is he got love for his son and this and that… Everybody’s got love for their son but who kisses them on the mouth… The interviewer is kissing his ass all day.

29. Joey Says:

2 words… Brokeback Mountain

30. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He was just whispering in his ear, and teh photo angle made it look like a kiss. Come on now, this wayne shit has no excuse for it.

31. Two-Times Says:

I don’t really know anymore… but I think the Hot Boys should get back together for atleast 1 album or mixtape

the most common reaction to this pic seems to be:

33. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

haha,wow..dude(baby)..said he issues blood to his son? what is he a blood bank?..sumthin aint right.

34. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:04 pm

^ They all said they with it if baby has not a part of it.

35. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

^http://tinyurl.com/yzr5gt

36. SHITTYSIDE Says:

my dad loves me too, but he aint kissing me on the lips!!!!!!!!

37. nation of moderation Says:

damn. im listening to this audio thinking to myself that this dude baby must have the ugliest voice in the game, next to wayne.

did you hear how uptown angela is like aight well if you do it that way i guess we could say yall have hearts and you dont always have to be gangster and yall got love for eachother…

his answer: yeah i love that lil nigga he my son, he my seed, matter fact he done tasted my seed

nfh

38. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

^ http : //tinyurl . com / yzr5gt

39. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

nation of moderation Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:09 pm

nfh

^^^^LOL….he said he give blood to his seeds

40. Paperstacker Says:

real talk 8x, thats a whisper, from the cam angle it looks like something else, 50 was saying something and was about to say another word.

41. game inchoate Says:

Magic and isiah > baby and wayne

42. G7 Says:

>>this fool baby said in his interview he 28*wtf*..lookin like he pushing 40..*was I hearing correctly*

Bio says that Baby was born in 69 which makes him 37. Wayne is 24 if he’s telling the truth. To call Wayne his son is really disturbing. Cousin is understandable. These guys are some flamers for real.

43. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

yo i like fif too my man but i imaging fifs lips are somewhere around that butterfl…..l.a. tat

44. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:12 pm

^^^oh, aight..I guess that was just the interviewer kissing azz then

45. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

Wayne 24. look at the first HotBoys album cover. Wayne got to be about 13-14 on that.

46. Kobkilla aka where u seen it first Says:

I like wayne….and I heard plenty of times they kiss on the lips….and yea its authentic….look what baby said right under the damn pic….I main dude is fab & dip…the game….but wayne nice…but that…..its just to much…..

47. Paperstacker Says:

Birdman is a liar, he said hes been in the game 18 years, then he said he’s 28? theres no way that nigga is 28. it says he was born in 69′.

48. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

That interviewer was garbage.. she acted like it wasnt on the mouth….

if it was on the cheek, although a little questionable its one thing,

but if its on the lips thats a whole nother issue.. Thats the main question..

how does she not ask that??

“well Baby, we have one question for you.. Was that on his lips?”..

she acted like it was nothing! haha

side note..

great job to whoever took that pic.. They must have been hiding in a tree or something..

They had to know it was gonna happen (meaning it happens often)

and they had to wait patiently to snap it at just the right time..

whoooooooooa… this whole post gives me the willies..

(no homo disclaimer) 4 me. them ‘ass money’ dudes is gonna need their own disclaimer on this one..

49. Paperstacker Says:

i think birdman meant to say he was 38 instead of 28. dumb ass nigga.

Wayne is not no 24. that nigga is 27

51. miguel024 Says:

ass money records! classic.

52. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

eskay Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:18 pm
    Wayne is not no 24. that nigga is 27

I rolling wit he 24, but w/e, w/e, w/e (c) ghostface and biggums

thats like Bow Wow, this nigga was on the radio today talking about he’s 19. nigga stop the fairytales.

54. Jamz Says:

Didn’t Scarface kiss his brother in the mowf before he killed him? Yeah…that’s it….they are just being gangsta about they shyt…? On 2nd thought, I’mma stick with my first conclusion that they got married on the low, and these pics are from the reception where they shared some luscious.

Nasty shyt playa….

55. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

somebody gotta ask wayne!!!

OH MAN! I wanna hear that mp3..

this shit is gonna get funny..

DONT YOU WISH STAR AND BUCKWILD WERE ON FOR THIS!!! haha..

damn shun.. this is unexplainable..

56. G7 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee…..Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:16 pm

^^^ Yeah, he started out mad young. Baby was in his R.Kelly stage when Wayne was that young.

57. miguel024 Says:

so how old you sayin bow wow is then? older?

58. Jamz Says:

eskay Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

^^Could be true though? Wasn’t he about 3 when he dropped his first single?

59. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

Bow Wow 36 on the low, he just got that same joint as Gary Coleman.. Bow Wow is getting his Emanuel Lewis on right now..

60. Two-Times Says:

Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, “a little bit more cool, less dre” Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:21 pm
    somebody gotta ask wayne!!!

^^ I think it might be brought up but who knows.. especially cause Wayne will be out promoting the album with Baby

61. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Gillie betta throw that shit on the sumer jam screen

62. miguel024 Says:

i’m 22 and bow wow look young as hell to me, 19 wouldn’t suprise me

63. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:21 pm
    MadeInMilwaukee…..Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:16 pm

^^^haha @r.kelly stage..Baby was gettin his Mark Foley page on..eww @ weezy F. Baby

64. G7 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:22 pm

====

LMAO!!!!!

65. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

New remix

“I be cumin in my daddy”

(c) the hip hop sigried and roy

66. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

so hold up…if it wernt for gillie would dudes even know about this??

and why did wayne diss gillie in the beginning..i never really caught how it started

67. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

*sigfreid

68. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

no homo = no baby

69. miguel024 Says:

no homo= no ass money records

70. G7 Says:

Wayne needs to drop his own version of “Lost Ones” and start explaining some shit.

-Gillie
    -lying bout his age
    -relationship with Baby

that’s three verses right there.

71. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I wonda what wayne momma thinks? That ni66a taking dont bite the hand that feed ya to another level

72. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:28 pm

-Gillie
    -lying bout his age
    -relationship with Baby

that’s three verses right there.

———-

good Idea, but how is he gonna get Gillie to write a verse about himself?

73. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

eskay Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

^ He can’t be that much older, hell we watched this dude grow up on tv.

74. miguel024 Says:

damn this post is turning into comedy hour, not looking good for weezy/baby right now

75. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

bow wow had some hazy rumours that where never confirmed aswell……………………………………did he get raped by his bouncer??, its an old an dead rumour, but evryone i know seems to have heard this rumour (no ass money!)

76. G7 Says:

>>good Idea, but how is he gonna get Gillie to write a verse about himself?

Good question. I never thought of that??? lol. Wayne gotta do something though cuz his cred(if he ever had one) is gettin’ murked.

77. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

this event for wayne = vanilla ice showing his ass on Arseniooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    hall..

78. Diplomatic Says:

no way that nigga 19, he’d been stuck on 18 for the past 3 years.

79. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

Access Granted, Behind the scenes with the Birdman

tinyurl.com/tjrlx

80. Salami Says:

I’m confused and lost, I feel like I just had a weekend in Vegas… The specfivs don’t come easy…

I think eskay summed it up perfectly…

…the fuck?

81. MR. MEEN Says:

U KNOW eskay when i asked for a wayne post this is not I say not what I had in mind…

82. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

sumthin aint right i tell u

83. nation of moderation Says:

>> Birdman is a liar, he said hes been in the game 18 years, then he said he’s 28? theres no way that nigga is 28.

i did the math but then his voice just irritated me so i didn’t bother relistening. he said he been in the game for 10 years, not to discredit his work, and he said he started at 16(or 18 forgot). then angela is like wait did you say you 28 *subject got changed*

>> “I be cumin in my daddy”

lol

>> that’s three verses right there.

genius. and he would do it, anything to hop on jay’s dick (but that would mean he would have to hop off…

84. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

If wayne gets his way and starts kissing Jay Z on the lips his daddy aint gonna be very happy..

85. Two-Times Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:44 pm
    Access Granted, Behind the scenes with the Birdman

tinyurl.com/tjrlx

^^^ hahaha LAMO…. that’s crazy filth

86. miguel024 Says:

weezy’s infatuation with jay just took on a whole new meaning

87. G7 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:52 pm

^ daddy would put him up for adoption

88. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

never trust a dude who spends a mill on a grill

89. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

isnt it ironic that a guy who has “25 cars” loses them in the hurricane..

90. joffe jo Says:

that’s some mark foley action for real niggas dayum……I love my pops and shit but I don’t kiss the nigga on the lips get real wayne and birdman….I like wayne he nice and shit but what the fuck I don’t know about that shit. I jsut got a little throw up in the back of my throat I’m out. Yes I am waiting on that nas leak.

91. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

anyone hear tha snoop leak

92. joffe jo Says:

nope I’m waiting on that shit too

93. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

You just can’t take Wayne serious after seeing this. All that tough talk just got toss out the window. I thought nothing was going to top Cam running at the Rucker, but this has taken the cake.

94. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

wayne has solidified his spot as the GOAT..

only now it means, he is the Gayest of all time..

haha..

95. Dem Says:

oh. shit. If this isn’t a “career ending injury”, I don’t know what is.

96. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

nope I’m waiting on that shit too

^the version i gots in the same vein as rhythm and gangsta…actually its better cause theres less pharrell beats

been bumping it allday

97. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:08 pm
    wayne has solidified his spot as the GOAT..

only now it means, he is the Gayest of all time..

haha..

^^^^nope, that will be mr.purple city kill cammie

98. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

kill cammie ..my bad, killa cammie

99. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

sorry LL photo evidence of you kissing another man on the lips is way gayer than all the pink tims in the world..

100. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

kill cammie ..my bad, killa cammie

^dont front like he’s not the reason it was cool for you to wear pink all summer

101. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:15 pm
    kill cammie ..my bad, killa cammie

^ That was NEVER cool. at least where i’m from.

102. Caliber Says:

FABOLOUS : WALK IN NEW YORK

tinyurl.com/yh7s38

103. Caliber Says:

ES…I STARTED EARLY W/ THA HEINEKENS TONIGHT…

104. iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

lil wayne and baby kiss > madona and britney spears kiss……..no paperstacker

105. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

lol, yo i wernt down with that pink shit either, personally i feel pinks for tha females, but it made me laugh at how many dudes suddenly started to rock pink fitteds, with a pink stripy button up or polo shirt after cam kitted the range in that metallic pink

106. E From BK Says:

Lil Wayne and Baby=The Village People

107. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:14 pm

^^^dude, im a gurl..so if u saw photo evidence of me kissing a man, more power to me!..haha

108. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

dude.. you spelled girl wrong.

109. Caliber Says:

JOE BUDDEN : CLUB SONG

tinyurl.com/ygap48

(OUCH JOEY..STICK TO JOINTS LIKE BROKEN WINGS)

110. miguel024 Says:

fab joint was hot

111. Paperstacker Says:

iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:21 pm
    lil wayne and baby kiss > madona and britney spears kiss……..no paperstacker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lmao, puss nigga iceberg mad cause im always letting him know how stupid his 24/7 jay z dic riding comments are, after i ethered u like 2 weeks ago this is the best shit u have. smh. and why would u want to see 2 dudes kiss over 2 women kiss… cash money looking for new artists, relieve urself as the defjam mail clerk and go work for them niggas.

112. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:25 pm
    dude.. you spelled girl wrong

^^^^that was intentional filthy

113. nation of moderation Says:

>> (OUCH JOEY..STICK TO JOINTS LIKE BROKEN WINGS)

yeah well i think he specifically named it “club song” for comments like that

114. G7 Says:

iceberg slimm aka press play Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:21 pm
    lil wayne and baby kiss > madona and britney spears kiss……..no paperstacker

^^^ I need further explanation on this one??? I’d throw some popcorn in the microwave to peep madonna and britney lock lips. How is wayne and baby’s kiss better unless you’re a fassi?

115. nation of moderation Says:

>> dude.. you spelled girl wrong

lol

116. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

117. iLL Change Says:

>> fab joint was hot

word, that’s one of the most true NY beats i heard in a while. who woulda thought Fab would be behind it?

118. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

lol @ no iceberg= no baby

119. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

lol @ the new girl ethering iceberg.

120. Sour D. Says:

wow

*akward silence*

121. Big Filth a.k.a. Trill Ferrell b.k.a. The nicest MC in here for sure..AKA, "a little bit more cool, less dre" Says:

by the way..

LL..

I dont think you have to specify that youre not the real LL..

and, youre the only other LL here..

but why you swagger jacking Todd Smith?

“be original” (c) the purple tape

122. G7 Says:

>>G7 that nigga iceberg is a faggot, its evident this nigga really think jay z is his pops, he in the same position as lil wayne. (no iceberg)

Paperstacker no doubt. He just gave us clear cut proof. No defending that.

123. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

not intentional iceberg…dont hold it against me por favor

124. E From BK Says:

The crazy shit is that duke is saying he does not have time for haters. Why is it that when a nigga get caught in something suspect and gets called on it now everybody is a hater for not cosigning? Pure faggotry.

125. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:36 pm
    by the way..

LL..

I dont think you have to specify that youre not the real LL..

and, youre the only other LL here..

but why you swagger jacking Todd Smith?

“be original” (c) the purple tape

^^^well filthy..since your nosy-L.L is my initials..i only put not the rappa for slow folks that might get it confused, especially since this is a hip-hop blog..any more questions?

126. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

I’d throw some popcorn in the microwave to peep madonna and britney lock lips

^co-sign

^haha, that is the truest shit i heard all day….but if i said it was rubbish would i be a hater?? lol

127. G7 Says:

ice berg took his dose of ether and dipped….lol.

128. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:45 pm
    ice berg took his dose of ether and dipped….lol.

^^^awww,be nice,lol

129. Two-Times Says:

Balllllllllllllllllllin!

130. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:49 pm
    Balllllllllllllllllllin!

^^^^^so over-rated..needs to be retired.

131. G7 Says:

L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:46 pm

October 26th, 2006 at 9:45 pm
    ice berg took his dose of ether and dipped….lol

^^ It’s all fun though. Nuttin’ serious.If he’d rather watch wayne kiss baby over madonna and britney, more power to him.

132. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:52 pm
    L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:46 pm

October 26th, 2006 at 9:45 pm
    ice berg took his dose of ether and dipped….lol

^^^^lol, i understand..i guess some people are into different things huh

133. Paperstacker Says:

“What im doing? Stacking figures. What Iceberg doing, watching niggas kissing niggas”

(no iceberg)

134. Two-Times Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:49 pm
    Balllllllllllllllllllin!

^^^^^so over-rated..needs to be retired.

^^ you right… it’s funny cause I was just thinkin that too.. I’m go with Yayo’s BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIN!

What you think?

135. Two-Times Says:

^L.L(not the rappa)

136. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 9:56 pm

October 26th, 2006 at 9:49 pm
    Balllllllllllllllllllin!

^^^^^so over-rated..needs to be retired.

What you think?

^^^lol, i think that should be the new response to any1 that says that mess Baaaaallliinn! (*me saying it right now doesnt count*)

137. Darth Cipher Says:

these niggas’es kissin!!!! [screwed up face]
    chi chi man get kicked in he face!!!!!!!!!

138. Maurice Garland Says:

Weezy F. Baby….what does the F stand for?

139. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:00 pm
    these niggas’es kissin!!!! [screwed up face]
    chi chi man get kicked in he face!!!!!!!!!

^^^haha, no T.O.K

140. Two-Times Says:

I think Eskay should change that pic or link it because I have to look at every time I post something…like right about now…

141. G7 Says:

Weezy Fucks Baby. That’s what the F stands for

142. Jamz Says:

That Budden’s track is club bangin’ techno trash. He’s following the Canibus blueprint to the letter…

143. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:01 pm

^^^^is it really that serious?

144. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

The F stands for Fun Boy!

145. Two-Times Says:

L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:02 pm

October 26th, 2006 at 10:01 pm

^^^^is it really that serious?

^^^ Fuck yeah I’m tired of seeing two grown man kiss on the mouth… Change it to a link

146. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:02 pm
    Weezy Fucks Baby. That’s what the F stands for

^^^thats what I thought earlier,lol..eww

147. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

hmm didnt realize the pure comedy in eskay’s title for this post,lol @ cuddlin

148. Two-Times Says:

Baby messed up everything with Cash Money..

149. G7 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee…..Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:03 pm
    The F stands for Fun Boy!

Fun Boy!!?! LOL. That’s ultra gay!!!!

150. Two-Times Says:

L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:05 pm
    hmm didnt realize the pure comedy in eskay’s title for this post,lol @ cuddlin

^^ hahaha

151. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

Thats what they say in N.O.!

152. Two-Times Says:

That song “I miss my dawgs” from Wayne jams..

153. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:06 pm
    Baby messed up everything with Cash Money..

^^^in the process he made a whole lotta dough to afford million dollar grillz,lol

154. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee…..Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:08 pm
    Thats what they say in N.O.!

^^@G7

155. 911 Says:

Them nigs need publicist and I’m serious….I don’t even think it would help I mean even though the photo may be fake that nig Baby don’t do shit to discredit it….that’s some gay shit {c} Young Buck.

156. Two-Times Says:

Damn they must have been doing that shit for awhile cause Buck hasn’t been around them for years….

157. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

young buck > lil wayne

158. G7 Says:

off topic: I think Inspectah Deck’s new album has been slept on this year.
    Here’s a track off it; A Lil’ Story. Ill beat by Rza!!

sendspace.com/file/506uik

159. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

That pic reminds me of that interlude on the UGK cd “Ridin Dirty”

Man I just seen two dudes kissing (c) Smoke D of UGK cd.

160. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:12 pm

^^^probably ever since weezy was 12/14,lol..how horrible

161. Darth Cipher Says:

man that pic is real man
    look at niggas reaction, the ones that looking
    shits real lol
    fire bun chi chi man

162. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:12 pm

^ Buck is in the Big Ballin video

163. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:12 pm

^ Buck is in the Big Ballin video

164. Darth Cipher Says:

yo i said people need to go cop that inspectah deck album and the masta killa album!!!!!!!
    people dont listen to me uh
    wu-tang forever man… thats hip hop

165. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:15 pm
    people dont listen to me uh
    wu-tang forever man… thats hip hop

^^^lol,we are running to tower records now..oh wait-they shut it down.i think i will pass for now on the WU.

166. Two-Times Says:

MadeInMilwaukee…..Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:13 pm
    That pic reminds me of that interlude on the UGK cd “Ridin Dirty”

Man I just seen two dudes kissing (c) Smoke D of UGK cd.

^^ yeah hahaha

That CD is a classic… ‘One Day’ is probably one the best songs all time for real

167. moze$ Says:

CAN I GET AN LJcut up in here this faggotry is attacking my eyeballs yo.

168. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

MadeInMilwaukee…..Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:15 pm

October 26th, 2006 at 10:12 pm

^ Buck is in the Big Ballin video

^^^what year is the big ballin video?

169. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

97-98. He had an underground album with Baby nephew Lil Derrick. Its on Smoked Outt records if you can find it.

170. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:18 pm
    MadeInMilwaukee…..Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:13 pm
    That pic reminds me of that interlude on the UGK cd “Ridin Dirty”

Man I just seen two dudes kissing (c) Smoke D of UGK cd.

^^ yeah hahaha

^ Dirty Money is too!

171. Darth Cipher Says:

WU all day, and you know it
    people be sleeping on whats underground but shits poppin nicely fam
    they albums is hot go cop it, do your so called hip hop loving asses a favour!!!

172. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

MadeInMilwaukee…..Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:20 pm

^^^oh,aight..thats a def a while back then

173. Two-Times Says:

Y’all remember UNLV from back in the early CM days…dissing on Mystical… I read some where that even those guys say that Baby owes them money

174. G7 Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:23 pm
    WU all day, and you know it
    people be sleeping on whats underground but shits poppin nicely fam

^^ Co-siggedy

175. joffe jo Says:

UNLV HAD THAT bad ass yellow boy dump em in the river…that shit was hard as hell………..that pic is like that shit from the boondocks…..damn them niggas still kissin!!!!!!!!!!

176. G7 Says:

Wayne and Baby might be losing their core fans over this, but they’re opening up(literally) to a new core audience now. San Francisco stand up!!!!!!!!

177. Shanti Says:

^^lol

178. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lmao, seriously i think most niggas stop listening to wayne after the cash money days. The carter 1 was aight though.

juvenile was the only rapper i listened to out them niggas during the cash money days though.

179. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:24 pm

^ They say Baby had Yella Boy killed. Put change on his brain.

180. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

Shanti Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:33 pm

^^lol

^^^co-sign…lol@ dem niggas is GAY

181. Paperstacker Says:

unrelates to this shit, but hip hop is really dead, its like shit gets worse every year. Post 2002 this shit has taken a nose dive..

I cant say there have been any relevant albums in 06, 05, or 04

yeah decent shit, but no classics though

182. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

Snoop Dogg – Blue Carpet Treatment

http : // tinyur l. com / yhsjla

i dont now if these tracks will all be on the album but i havent heard half of these tunes…

183. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

well thats why we waiting for our savor NAS..lol

184. joffe jo Says:

Word real talk

185. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

joffe jo Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:27 pm

^ Yup. Song was called “Dragging from the River” That where Juve got the beat for “Set it Off” from.

186. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:39 pm
    well thats why we waiting for our savor NAS..lol

^^@ stacker..my bad-savior

187. Caliber Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:38 pm
    Snoop Dogg – Blue Carpet Treatment

http : // tinyur l. com / yhsjla

_____________________________________________________________

U JUST ETHERED YOURSELF……..SMH

188. NoMamesBuey Says:

Yo this shiz is disgusting. I think some are getting too interested in all these rap beefs, as well as possible teh ghey behavior.

The shiz is a becoming like a gay bitch-made soap opera or telenovela

Hey the approved set of what I call “soap operas for dudes” are sports and action TV like the Sopranos. Those are allowed. But this rap beef shit is getting overblown & bitch-made. Just say no to this teh ghey shiz

No Mark Foley

October 26th, 2006 at 10:40 pm
    joffe jo Says:
    October 26th, 2006 at 10:27 pm

_____________________________________________________________

UNLV : BAD ASS YELLOW BOY

tinyurl.com/y896dr

^ Caliber NEVER caught slipping!

191. G7 Says:

Paperstacker Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:38 pm

I cant say there have been any relevant albums in 06, 05, or 04

yeah decent shit, but no classics though

^^ true true. There has been some good albums over the past few years but just not nearly enough good ones. Street’s Disciple(fcuk the young haters, grown man’s album), AWOL last year was slept on. Common’s BE(another more mature album that gets hate), Little Brother’s Minstrel Show is ill, but got no love from the mainstream. There has been some good ones since 04, but more wack fa’sho! For me its a sad time when people think Jim Jones is nice. Shit like that would be blasphemous 4 or 5 years ago.

192. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:40 pm
    joffe jo Says:
    October 26th, 2006 at 10:27 pm

_____________________________________________________________

UNLV : BAD ASS YELLOW BOY

tinyurl.com/y896dr

^ Best beat Mannie Fresh ever made!

194. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:50 pm

October 26th, 2006 at 10:48 pm
    Paperstacker Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 10:38 pm

I cant say there have been any relevant albums in 06, 05, or 04

yeah decent shit, but no classics though

^^^co-sign 2x..jim jones is pure comedy

^ Can’t tell that to the 21 and under crowd.

195. joffe jo Says:

^^^^^true

196. nation of moderation Says:

i use to love hip-hop, but… the lil men degraded

197. G7 Says:

co-sign 2x..jim jones is pure comedy

^ Can’t tell that to the 21 and under crowd.

^^ Anyone 21 and under should be forced to visit the temple of hiphop or peep the website at templeofhiphop.org….lol

198. iLL Change Says:

“Love Is Love” – Cormega

real shit son

199. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 11:00 pm
    co-sign 2x..jim jones is pure comedy

^ Can’t tell that to the 21 and under crowd.

^^^im not under 21, but Ima go there just cause im curious,lol

200. T Nelson Says:

THE FUNNY SHYT IS LOOK AT TQ’S FACE OFF TO THE SIDE

201. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

wow,im shocked at that website..lol…they really are serious about educating people about hip-hop huh…hmm SMH @ why that much luv and passion isnt directed towards educating the people in the black community about everyday stuff like being a man or a young lady.

202. Shanti Says:

^^^^^
    TQ’s thoughts:

203. Shanti Says:

^^^^^
    TQ’s thoughts:

http : //tinyurl . com/y8jdym

(saw this shit on another website)

204. myspace.com/rugbe Says:

Stuntin’ like his daddy
    i bet he kisses like his momma

205. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

Shanti Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 11:09 pm
    ^^^^^
    TQ’s thoughts:

http : //tinyurl . com/y8jdym

(saw this shit on another website)

^^^hahha,so true shanti

206. Shanti Says:

@ LL

and how about riley kinda look like the young cartoon version of TQ with the braids and the facial expression.

alright nahright i am out.

207. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

Shanti Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 11:14 pm
    @ LL

^^^haha,funny observation..but some1 said TQ lookin like he waiting for his turn,lol

208. Caliber Says:

iLL Change Says:
    October 26th, 2006 at 11:00 pm

“Love Is Love” – Cormega

real shit son
    ____________________________________________________________

CORMEGA : LOVE IS LOVE

tinyurl.com/yxxo52

209. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

wow Caliber your a real supplier huh

210. Caliber Says:

DJ DIGGZ PRESENTS A-MAFIA : HARLEM TO HOLLYWOOD

tinyurl.com/y7hokr

211. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

wow like jesus..he may not come when u want him, but he will be there right on time..lol

212. Caliber Says:

L.L(not the rappa) Says:
    October 26th, 2006 at 11:18 pm

wow Caliber your a real supplier huh
    ____________________________________________________________

213. MadeinMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 11:18 pm
    wow Caliber your a real supplier huh

Oh you don’t know? (c) Cam’Ron before the foolishness. Caliber new name is “The Hook-up”

214. iLL Change Says:

>> CORMEGA : LOVE IS LOVE

tinyurl.com/yxxo52

^ good looks. i’m listenin’ to it now, i got The Testament a few months ago.

215. G7 Says:

>>im not under 21, but Ima go there just cause im curious,lol

@LL…lol I was just playin’ though. You gotta be a fan of KRS to appreciate what he’s saying on that website. 40 and still rapping,but could still slay any trash that’s out there today. beelee dat!!

216. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

lol caliber..u have proven yourself no need to ask about ya..we know u a hustla

217. iLL Change Says:

>> CORMEGA : LOVE IS LOVE

tinyurl.com/yxxo52

^ good looks for dudes that need to get familiar. i’m listenin’ to it now, i got The Testament a few months ago.

218. iLL Change Says:

double post, my bad

219. Caliber Says:

KOCHECE PRESENTS D BLOCK : NO SECURITY

tinyurl.com/vdctb

220. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 11:22 pm
    >>im not under 21, but Ima go there just cause im curious,lol

^^^u have predicted the path of mr.jay-z carter..lol

221. nation of moderation Says:

>> KOCHECE PRESENTS D BLOCK : NO SECURITY

lmao… the double door joints

222. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

stainless steel..haha

223. nation of moderation Says:

damn imagine a war of words between solange and grown ass wayne:

solange says: do you kiss yo momma with that mouth of yours, you disrespectful bastard
    weezel f says: nah ma, but i kiss ma bawwsssss wiff it. how you know im a bastard? did baby tell you he aint really ma fahvah

224. nation of moderation Says:

>> stainless steel..haha

somebody marry this girl… like now

225. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

nation of moderation Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 11:27 pm
    damn imagine a war of words between solange and grown ass wayne:

^^^^oh my gawwd,lmao…he probably gonna be like u wanna see my weezy luvs baby tatoo

226. SteelsKitchen Says:

lol

227. nation of moderation Says:

>> Wit my daddy on my mind like u gotta be kiddin
    How da hell u ain’t here 2 see ya prince do his thing

you know what he means by on my mind? and wtf does “do his thing” mean… damn if wayne keep lying about his age, he’s gonna get “not so baby afterall” arrested

228. Caliber Says:

..check my man out..they dropped em from black wallstreet

tinyurl.com/tmsa7

229. Two-Times Says:

nation of moderation Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 11:32 pm
    >> Wit my daddy on my mind like u gotta be kiddin
    How da hell u ain’t here 2 see ya prince do his thing

^^ I think he talking about his real Dad not Stunna or Birdman or whatever he calls himself

230. Two-Times Says:

Damn in this clip… Baby says he been doing shit with Wayne and B.G. since they were 5 and 6

231. Paperstacker Says:

nation of moderation Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 11:32 pm
    >> Wit my daddy on my mind like u gotta be kiddin
    How da hell u ain’t here 2 see ya prince do his thing

^^^^^^

yeah nation he talking bout his real pops who is dead

232. Two-Times Says:

@Paperstacker

what up

233. Mike Says:

I can see the ballad by Baby now, sampling his good friend R. Kelly

We can keep it on the down lowwww nobody has to knowwwww

Secret lovers is what you wanna be Weezy
    While making love to him, Weezy
    You’re silently calling on me Weezy
    What is a man to do in a situation like this?
    I feel there is something that, I don’t wanna miss

We can keep it on the down lowwww nobody has to knowwwww

234. Paperstacker Says:

Whats good Two Times, same ol shit round here. just focused on work, and waiting for nas to drop a new single lol.

ayo u heard those prank calls on hot 97 site? them niggas called zab judah and some other folks, shit is funny as hell.

235. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

@Mike–wow, thats deep

236. Silk Says:

damn…i’d understand if it was like romeo and master p…well, not fully, but sort of, i guess i could get it that way…i dunno…diff’t culture down south i guess…me and my pops don’t even hug?

237. nation of moderation Says:

>> I think he talking about his real Dad not Stunna or Birdman or whatever he calls himself

>> yeah nation he talking bout his real pops who is dead

*blank stare*
    *wonders how anyone can take anything seriously in a thread called cuddlin with his daddy*

238. WWW.JUMPOFF.TV Says:

I CAUGHT THIS ON ANOTHER BLOG…JUST UTTERLY GROSS. ALOT OF PPLS WERE SAYING IT WAS PHOTSHOPPED, BUT I DEF DONT THINK SO.

AND ABOUT THE GAME AND 50 KISS…CHECK OUT THIS PHOTOSHOPPED PIC I FOUND, PRETTY STUPID BUT FUNNY AS HELL.

239. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

@nation-i said that earlier..cuddlin wit his daddy is 2 funny

240. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

but baby went the extra mile in his quote “thats my life, my love, my thing”..GTFOH

241. sphinx Says:

who cares?

242. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

sphinx Says:

October 27th, 2006 at 12:14 am
    who cares?

^^BOOOOOOOOOO..ur a baby and weezy f. baby luva..lol
    I KID I KID

243. nation of moderation Says:

throw the jew down the well

244. nation of moderation Says:

no offense sour

245. nation of moderation Says:

woops forgot to link

youtube.com/watch?v=jJGQcq1DjEU

246. nation of moderation Says:

darth cipher:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttd6bK-TNB8

247. nation of moderation Says:

*grabs late pass*

248. L.L(not the rappa) Says:

nitey-nite boys

249. chillson Says:

what a bunch of fucken faggets. no wonder why gillie da kid and young buck were talkin shit bout dem

250. europe Says:

My day is not normal without daily headlines!!!

251. s1don Says:

Photoshop all day! look at the hand holding the champagne glass (between weezy and baby) then directly above that theres folded arms of another person but wheres the heads of the two partly hidden bodies?????

252. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

zoop zoop!!

FFFFFFFFRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIDDDDAAAAAYYY!!!!

253. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

wayne+ baby= lupe

never seen Lupe kissing nobody on the lips but I bet Plug still bumps Wayne after this.

255. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Wayne = Alter boy
    Baby = Priest

256. Plug Industries AKA The Gooch Says:

—–
    I really am at a lost for words, but down there and some cultures men do kiss there kids on the lips. french people do that nasty shit. and we all know france has a big influence on the N.O. I’M NOT SAYIN ITS RIGHT BY NO MEANS, but after listening to the baby interview I came to the conclusion that…….

Lupe’s fruitness > cash money’s fruityness

youtube.com/watch?v=38oRhbrLzEk

257. Dunn Says:

True Southern HOMO THUGS……

AND YOU CALL THIS HIPHOP….

258. HIPHOP101 Says:

Jamz Says:

October 26th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

Nasty shyt playa….

YEAH BEFORE HE KILLED HIM, THATS THE KEY.
    THEY DO IT BEFORE THEY KILL SOMEONE THAT FAM.
    KISSIN A NIGGA IN THE MOUTH, THATS EWWWWWWW.
    I GOTTA SON AND ID NEVER KISS HIM IN THE MOUTH, IF HE DONT FEEL THE LOVE FROM A HUG OR ME BEING THE FOR HIM AND DOING THE BEST I CAN FOR HIM, HE JUST DONT GET IT.

259. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

THAT SHITS HYSTERCIAL I KNEW THIS SHIT WAS REAL, NOW AGAIN PEOPLE CALL LUPE GAY BUT ARE ALL ABOUT LIL WAYNE AND HE KISSING GROWN ASS MEN ON THE LIPS. LOOK AT PLUG EVEN MAKING EXCUSES FOR KISSING ANOTHER DUDE AND SAYING LUPE IS GAYER THAN 2 GROWN MEN KISSING. GTFOH ( UNLESS YOU AND LUPE ARE CREEPING ON THE LOW DOING SOMETHING WE DON’T KNOW OR WANT TO KNOW ABOUT )

260. HIPHOP101 Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:

October 27th, 2006 at 8:31 am
    Wayne = Alter boy
    Baby = Priest

LOL

261. HIPHOP101 Says:

CATZ IS CALL LUPE GAY CAUSE OF THE GEAR HE ROCKS, BUT THIS NIGGA IS KISSIN ANOTHER MAN IN THE MOUTH AND THATS GANGSTA.
    STOP IT PLEASE.
    WHAT DUDE ON HERE KISSIN HIS SON IN THE MOUTH?

262. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

SERIOUSLY SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW COLORFUL CLOTHES IS MORE GAY THAN KISSING ANOTHER GROWN ASS MAN ON THE LIPS

263. HIPHOP101 Says:

THE SEX TAPE IS ON THE WAY,LOL.
    AND I BET THAT’LL BE GANGSTA TOO!

264. Mac Brown Says:

NO HOMO to the exhistance of baby and wayne !!!!!!

265. sphinx Says:

i guess i just think it’s funny that people sink this deep into the characters that rappers portray, so deep that if it turns out one of them even has a homosexual thought (shock! moral outrage!), then you can’t listen to them anymore. “don’t ask, don’t tell” in the rap army i guess. but please, carry on with the fag bashing. i’m not one to get in the way of a good pogrom.

266. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^^ AND TO ANYONE SAYING LUPE IS GAYER THAN 2 MEN ACTUALLY BEING GAY

267. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

@ MAC BROWN

268. Mac Brown Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

October 27th, 2006 at 9:08 am
    ^^^ AND TO ANYONE SAYING LUPE IS GAYER THAN 2 MEN ACTUALLY BEING GAY

^^co sign

269. HIPHOP101 Says:

LIL WAYNE AND BABY

REMIX_HUMPIN ON MY DADDY

YEAH, THAT’S ALL I GOTTA SAY
    CANT SEE YOU LIL NIGGAS BABY’S D#@! IS IN THE WAY.

270. HIPHOP101 Says:

sphinx Says:

October 27th, 2006 at 9:07 am

IM NOT BASHIN, JUST ASKIN.
    WHAT HARDCORE DUDE THATS NOT GAY IS GOING TO BE COOL WITH ANOTHER DUDE KISSIN HIM IN THE MOUTH?

271. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^^OMAR’S THE ONLY ONE I KNOW THAT CAN PULL THAT SHIT OFF

272. HIPHOP101 Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

October 27th, 2006 at 9:36 am
    ^^^OMAR’S THE ONLY ONE I KNOW THAT CAN PULL THAT SHIT OFF

COSIGN,BUT ONLY ON TV.
    YO BIGG YOU SEEN THE WHOLE SEASON FOUR YET?

273. ivnet.tv Says:

Niggas kissing is crazy! But yeah we own a full design department and we have graphics guys that have been in the game for life! This is DEFINITELY photoshop fixed. What it is they turned the body of lil you know when you give someone some grip you put hands out and then sometimes pull each other close to give a chest hit! That’s what your looking at folks except whoever made this one took it and turned it a little and even added “FAKE DARKENED SHADOW to the face. It’s been zoomed in and we brought this picture into photo shop and check every pixel of it. If you want we can make russell simmons kiss Jay-z ??? Be real don’t let these bullshit ass media bitches do that to your boy!

274. MadeInMilwaukee....Since1979 Says:

What’s good NahRight?

275. StarQuality Says:

That picture is XTRA BROKEBACK. Immediately.

276. » BABY SPEAKS ON THAT INFAMOUS PICTURE… » CONCRETELOOP.COM » GET YOUR GOSSIP ON Says:

[...] (spotted @ NAHRIGHT.COM) [...]

277. GAY RAPPER Says:

I THINK MORE RAPPERS SHOULD KISS LIKE THAT THATS WHUTS UP I THINK G UNIT DOES IT TO I HEARD

278. KP Da Kingpin Says:

ivnet.tv Says:

October 27th, 2006 at 9:58 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

U MIGHT BE GAY IF….U come on here and give an “IN DEPTH” explanation as to why that pic is fake….GAY ASS NIGGA

279. MS. BOO from CALI... Says:

YA’LL SOME HATERS, JUST LIKE HE SAID. AT FIRST I WAS KINDA LIKE UM, BUT I GOT TO THINKING ABOUT IT. IT’S ALL LOVE, YALL JUST WANT THE NIGGAS TO BE GAY. MORE BLACKS HATING ON EACH OTHER. THEY NOT GAY, I KNOW ALOT OF FATHERS AND SONS THAT KISS IN THE MOUTH. IF YOU HAD A FATHER GROWING UP, ONE THAT WAS A REAL MAN AND LOVED HIS SON UNCONDITIONALLY YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT.

280. nunya business Says:

Wow, Baby didn’t deny it. He’s probably glad its in the open.

How well their album sells will determine whether the hip hop audience is full of gay listeners.

281. Korean Slapboxer Says:

Bullet, Bullet, Bullet!!!!!

282. Goat Gates Says:

Fire Bun All Fosse Movements!!!!

283. ivnet.tv Says:

“KP Da Kingpin”

284. ivnet.tv Says:

SHOULD READ A BOOK! Or something other than his Royal Blunt Wrapper! Tired of stupid ass niggas that call themselves Kingpin when niggas live in the basement and shit!

285. stophating504 Says:

well let me start by saying, if that’s how they choose to show love to each other, let them b. i mean i ain’t gay, i really don’t understand gay ppl, but that’s their perrogative..so the same w/ wayne and baby…i’m from n.o. too and everytime we see each other rather it be along time ago or just yesterday, we embrace each other, and hug and kiss ( on the cheek usually, depending who the person is) i only kiss my mom on the lips…but all of this to say, that’s how they do they “thang”. why r u so worried???

second i must address ya’ll regarding baby’s comment, he plainly stated you gotta be in the game 2 understand what he talking bout..c’mon ppl even i got that 1…ya’ll real sorry, i refuse to even break it down further…just know you can’t discredit Wayne or Baby, cause simply stated they handling this business!! Wayne is a beast on the mic! Oh and 1 more thing, by him losing his 25 cars…Hurricane Katrina!!! fasshole! you have no idea, ppl lost their lives, so please don’t go there with me…his stuff was in East Over…meaning In New Orleans, and close to the Lake…ya’ll tired….but I had to put my 2 cents in it like errbody else!!!! just stop hating!!!! especially on my brothers from the 5….0…..4!!!! oh…..for real my last statement, when those rappers lie bout they age, which this was addressed many yrs ago, maybe 2 after wayne came out…its 4 show business, he was i believe 14 when he started rappin’ how tight is that shit and if you know somethin, that Hotboys album was and still is on fire!!!! it just make everything look good 4 the public…but yes Wayne is 24….i aint on his d*ck or nothing, but he is 1 yr older than me and we went to rival schools so i know a lil something, oh yeah and Turk was my Boo Boo!!

286. stophating504 Says:

oops when i said regarding Baby’s comment, i meant when he was saying how long he been in the game and how old he is…..

287. Mico Says:

# GAY RAPPER Says:
    October 27th, 2006 at 2:44 pm

:DEAD:

288. deckdeez Says:

not to deny the authenticity of the photo or the authenticity of their heterosexuality, but whos swoll arm is that in between them?

funny photo, tho

289. why Says:

that interview was garbage, u gotta hear Angie Martinez’s interview from hot 97 in NYC its more in depth

290. Vincent Says:

Personally, I am 45 years old. I have a son 15 years old. He’s an “A” student at a Construction/Engineering/Architecture High School in NY. I kiss my son on the lips also. Just a peck on the lips. Just like a peck on the cheek. You kiss your mother on the lips to show her love so why not kiss your SEED on the lips to show them love? If I had a daughter, she’d kiss me on the lips too… That is the ultimate way to show affection to your family. I don’t see anything wrong with showing Love to your SEED. That’s MY son!!! I am comfortable with my manhood and my son is comfortable with his also. I don’t need to answer to anyone for showing my family affection! My son still answers me Yes sir and No sir, answers all his teachers and all adults he encounters yes sir and no sir or yes ma’am or no ma’am also. Problem is, our people are so confused, lost and ignorant it’s sad. We are a LOST race, just as God told us we would be in the Bible… Wayne and BirdMan; neither one of these MEN are gay! They have a closeness that most OUR people can’t seem to understand because we to ignorant to understand the true meaning of Love, being loved and giving love… SAD… Don’t blame other people because your father and mother didn’t show you LOVE and AFFECTION!!! Don’t blame me because you think kissing someone is a sexual act! YOU IGNORANT! Ignorance is not a bad word so don’t get offended… It just means you just don’t know or you have been misinformed as most of our people are. I’ve seen Italian mobsters kiss on the lips all the time and no one says a word cause “oh, they mobsters and that’s how they greet each other.” My Dad NEVER kissed me, let alone tell me he loves me. Then, when I got older, I used to tell him I love him “I love you Daddy” until he heard me say it so many times, he finally said it back!!! Then, he died. I can’t tell him I love him anymore. I kissed him in his casket… Don’t do that to yourself people. Don;’t be so ignorant Black and Latino people! Love between you and your parents is OK! I am 45 years old and I greet my Mom with a big kiss on the lips!!! That’s my MOM!!! And, I will continue to greet my children the same way! I don’t care what you think. Read about yourself! Learn your culture! You BLIND BABY!!!

291. Sheenie Says:

I agree with Baby, if you really care that much then it is your problem cuz u have no life. Mind ya busniess and do you and let them do them.

292. yA * CrAzY * Guh Says:

OH HELLL!!!!but dey lipz aint turchin…but…NO HELL!!!!!lol

293. SHANTIA Says:

WHAT IS GOING ON I THOUGHT WAYNE WAS WIT TRINA SEE FIRST IT WAS M.J. THEN NE-YO NOW THEM LIL WAYNE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORIT ARTIST BUT I CANT GET MAD A THEIR SEXUALITY BUT HEY I GUESS THATS WHY LIL WAYNE BEEN CALLIN HIM DADDY FOR SO LONG THE WORLD JUST ISNT WHAT IT USED TO BE !!!!

294. Timekey Says:

I really don’t care what was happening. I will say that I am a 32 year old female and my mom and I kiss on the lips. If anyone talk’s to Lil Wayne, pleazzzzzzz give him my e-mail address, he will not be dissapointed.

295. lil shawty Says:

lemme guess, yall haters dont have kids huh. when i get blessed with time with my parents, damn right i give them hugs and kisses, and please believe when goodbyes come around, they better pucker up, dats jes love, plus what difference do it make how they show their love, goodness. don act like u wouldnt kiss birdman if he was ur daddy, shiiiiiii

296. toni tone (black mafia) Says:

lil wayne and baby not gay they just immitating the life style of gangsters in the 40 s and 50 s who u use to do it in harlem and in chicago. its a sign of a mafia lifestyle or gang who has honor and love and can not leave the gang ever.

297. rizzo Says:

that was my nigga but fuck that gay ass nigga shiiiiiiiiiiiit my cuz told me that shit and i burnd every one of his cd’s , what that the fuck are you going to do with two dick old gay ass nigga im hood i aint with that sweet ass shit.

298. J.L Says:

U GUYS ARE ALL EFF..THEY AIN’T GAY..HOW U BELEIVIN’ STUFF ON THE INTERNET..WEN U SEE IT U CAN BELEIVE ITT U LOSERRSS..GET LIFEE HONESTLYY!

299. unicogirl Says:

…the wayne bros always kissed on the lips or cheek. why no OMG internet photo of them?

300. Kama Says:

Baby is a pedophile, first he names himself “Baby” of all things, then he looks after a bunch of lil kids, now we find out he’s been kissin’ on them.

*throws up in toilet*

U Can’t blame Lil Wayne, he’s the victim, but Bryan “Birdman” Williams need to get caught in the Dateline NBC show “To Catch a Predator.”

301. Sweety Says:

wat dis bout 50 & da game homo thang? Holla @ me wats goin down!!!!???

302. young vick Says:

(WEZZY FUCKING BABY) HE TOLD YOU IN HIS SONG

303. J.L Says:

HOW ARE U ASSUMIN’ THATS WAT IT MEANS..THERE COULD BE A DIFFERENT MEANIN’ TO IT!..realxx boomms

304. Shaggy Says:

why does it matter so much that they share a kiss sometimes???? for real i respect them so much more now than i did before because they were real when confronted with the photo- they said in essence “who give a fuck what people think? we love each other and we choose to physically demonstrate that love also.” they didn’t deny it, they were real and admitted their love

305. tavis7g Says:

I don’t know if I would ever kiss my biological dad on the lips and he raised me but different folks-different srokes. Lil’ Wayne went from a very young teen dope peddler to making millions in the hip-hop industry with Tha then almost thirty Bird Man. I can imagine the big brother/lil’ botherly-father/son sponsorship and affection. What have other straight males been doing wrong not to have arrived at such peacful, loving, unity. I’m not saying that Tupac and Biggie would have been proud to see such an event but more women are already that mature amongst each other.

306. J.L Says:

yess..see, other people dun’t understand that..they acting like if their hard..i noe if ur father would want to kiss u, u would wanna show him bac the love. (NO HOMO)

307. Cache Says:

wel they said thats wat the black mob do that so but wezzy is not Gay if that wat he want to do let him . he said it dont matter because every 1 want to kiss him even i wood lik to kiss him

308. J.L Says:

and youu u noe wats a sad thing..?..if lil wayne doesn’t care..no shouldn’t either!

309. Shay Says:

it dont even matter just because he kissed his daddy dont mean he gay so damn get off his back yall hoes who ever hate on my man is some hoes next yall fuckin face gone be kissin my fist bitches holla at yo gurl i love you lil wayne holla at me baby i m down

310. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Jay-Z And Ghostface Are Gay Says:

[...] Well at least according to this website they are. The looney tunes over at Chrisitian website Love God’s Way have compiled a list of musicians that are " Gay or propogating a Gay message" in order to help parents keep an eye on their children’s listening habits. Jay-Z, Ghostface and Tech N9ne were the only rappers they "outed." Somehow, that kid Cashaun and Weezy F. Baby didn’t make the list.  [...]

311. $***M-ROC***$ Says:

“that’s some GAY-ASS SHIT!”

-young buck

312. "THE TRUTH" Says:

“BABY & WAYNE ARE GAY”
    I HAVE PROOF GO HERE:

JUST READ……………….

“Dwayne Michael Carter Jr was born an only child (now has a younger brother) in the poverty-stricken and crime-ridden Hollygrove section of New Orleans, Louisiana, which is part of the 17th Ward. His biological father left him when he was an infant, and until the age of sixteen, Reginald “Rabbit” Carter was his stepfather”

“On October 31 2006, Wayne released an album with his mentor Baby: Like Father, Like Son. Many confuse Baby as Wayne’s birth father, but this is not true, as evidenced by Wayne’s singles “Everything” (from Lights Out), and a song on Like Father, Like Son, where Wayne says “My dad died when I was 16.”

THERE YA’LL HAVE IT

BABY IS NOT THE FOTHER OF LIL WAYNE… OK….

313. BigPunRemix Says:

dude yall is taking this out of charecter.. these dudes is father and son!!!!!!!!!!!! have you guys ever kissed your dad before!!!!!!!!!! he not a hmom or nothin thats his dad he been there for him sence he was a young shorty believe dat.. fall back to the haterz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

314. Hmmmm Says:

If you zoom in close, I think you can see some glitter lip gloss….Bling Bling….haha

315. J.L Says:

u guys are SOO DUMBB..like gett off hiss ass..honestlyy..how in the world is he “gay” if he talkin’ to Solange Knowles..think bout itt..u idiots!! FALL the eff BAC!

316. Suga Nana Says:

Ya’ll are some dumb ass n*ggas. The kiss was a “black variation” of Mafia affection. Ya’ll dumbass n*ggas dont know wut da f*ck ya’ll talkin bout. Ya’ll need to lay the f*ck back!

317. baalpeteor Says:

i got pics of baby fuckin weezy… and turning him into a junior LOL

318. baalpeteor Says:

i got pics of baby fuckin weezy… and turning him into a junior LOL

why u think his name is weezy F. baby? weezy fucks baby!

319. 9 Unintentionally Gay Rap Album Covers | The Rap Up Says:

[...] have been known to bash homosexuals every now and then, but hip-hop has also had its share of queer moments that would make Gangstalicious proud. Here are 9 unintentionally gay rap [...]

320. dockevoc Says:

still gay after alllllllll these years

321. Mr.Londoner Says:

STILL REALLY REALLY HOMO..

322. Nah Right » Video: Lil Wayne Plants One on Baby Circa 2002 Says:

[...] City has finally been found. This and the 106th and Park clip were often referred to back when that one pic surfaced in ’06, but nobody could produce the video. Honestly, I was just gonna post this for archival/comedic [...]