Stray Shots

Video for Cormega and Lake’s QU Side above.

The video for Grafh’s  Myspace Jumpoff (somebody swagger jacked Hype Williams) plus a ‘making of’ clip

Lupe Fiasco sells 58,000 copies and loses to Chingy and fucking Fergie. Man, Atlantic really fucked this one up didn’t they. I Gotcha as a second single? When you have Daydream, Hurt Me Soul, and The Cool on the same album? Ya’ll might as well have let me run the marketing campaign for F&L, I couldn’t have possibly done any worse.

Step inside the booth, Superman is alive (Windows Media)

Since I’m no good at maintaining my own eye candy section…please go here for your mid-day fix.

Maino throws caution to the wind and goes into great detail about the ass whipping he gave Cease

Nas & Kelis: So 5 minutes ago…

ODB album coming in November.

Hi-Tek – Can We Go Back (Feat. Talib Kweli & Ayak)

Joell Ortiz – Aftermath freestyle

Royce the 5’9 sentenced to a year in jail

108 Responses to “Stray Shots”

1. Shanti Says:

2. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

word

3. Eric Mangini Says:

first loser
    lol nas and kels..maino beat up Tragedy too ..fuck that nigga

4. Eric Mangini Says:

superman link is on some kyrptonite

5. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

I can’t imagine that the same song and performance from BeYONCE and JAY-Z would be as boring, and NAS and KELIS actually have sex with one another.
    ————
    Now thats funny!

6. des Says:

yo why the smileys work sometimes and sometimes they dont. (im mad that im really concerned about that) yeah im bored at work

7. Foekist Says:

Chingaling > Lupe

I’m lovin this.

8. Shanti Says:

whatup westcoast

9. Eric Mangini Says:

Maino swagger jacked my “ptchuuuum”(c) Mangini

Terrel is having his press conference now…ESPN radio….or TV

10. 123 Says:

Lupe is a faggot, I knew he wouldn’t sell shit. That nigga is a joke, tell him to stick to skateboarding, fuckin’ herb…

11. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

You go 0 for everything, I’m six for six…..Plug Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 3:29 pm
    I went to a freak party a couple weeks ago. These freaks was munchin each others carpet, servin up cats, lettin dudes lick their breasticles, and all types of madness. THESE WERE CHICKS THAT I WOULD HAVE TALKED TO IF I SEEN THEM ON THE STREET. They werent dressed provocativley or nutthin just cute normal females…. That really put my heads, boaf of em were they supposed to be. Hoes will get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet. What made it so bad. I was talkin to the hoes…(because Ima cool nigga chickens usually like to talk to me) a couple of them tol me they had men at tje crib that was unaware of what goes on in the night hour

fellas….BE AWARE OF ANY BITCH OUT PASS 2AM.

12. G7 Says:

Lupe, 58,000! Wow!!!These labels really don’t wanna spend the dough to promote albums these days eh? Shit is sad.

13. Eric Mangini Says:

Terrells publicist=could get it

Lupes ads for his album=The BMF ad for Blue Davinci’s new album

Mike Irvin= still smoking crack

14. HIPHOP101 Says:

ANYONE KNOW WHAT TYPE OF NUMBERS THE ROOT DID?

15. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

GOT DAMN THATS ONE BAD BITCH

Joell Ortiz – Aftermath freestyle

CRACK BUT WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ?

Step inside the booth, Superman is alive (Windows Media)

WHATS HOV DOING, CANT VIEW WINDOWS ON MY MAC

Lupe, 58,000!

DAMN SHAME BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN AND NOODY TO BUY IT

16. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

HIPHOP101 Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 3:44 pm
    ANYONE KNOW WHAT TYPE OF NUMBERS THE ROOT DID?

I THINK IT WAS LIKE 48,000 I KNOW IT WAS SOMEWHERE AROUND THAT NUMBER

17. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 3:44 pm
    Terrells publicist=could get it

SHES THE ONE THAT SAVED HIS LIFE AND CALLED THE AMBO

18. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

i dunno if TO tried to commit suicide but its some bullshit. and yeah kim etheridge would catch it wit her lyin ass. where his girl at anyways? the700level.com/2005/11/felisha_terrell.html

19. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

WHATS GOOD WEST COAST

20. HIPHOP101 Says:

Step inside the booth, Superman is alive (Windows Media)

I CANT VIEW THIS,IS IT JAY?

21. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

HIPHOP101 Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 3:54 pm
    Step inside the booth, Superman is alive (Windows Media)

I CANT VIEW THIS,IS IT JAY?

I CANT VIEW IT EITHER, I’M NOT SURE I JUST ASSUMED WITH THAT LINE THAT IT HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH JAY, AND THIS IS NAH RIGHT AND THE LAST COUPLE THREADS WERENT ABOUT JAY SO YOU KNOW ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, THEN AGAIN IIT PROBABLY WOULD OF GOTTEN ITS OWN THREAD

22. G7 Says:

I THINK IT WAS LIKE 48,000 I KNOW IT WAS SOMEWHERE AROUND THAT NUMBER

^Nah, the Roots did around 62,000 first week. Not much of a difference though. Still mad low!!!!

23. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Joell Ortiz…ehhhhh

24. HIPHOP101 Says:

LOOKIN AT THE NUMBERS OF THESE TRU ARTIST MAN. ITS STARTIN TO LOOK LIKE HIPHOP IS DEAD.

SPEAKIN OF THAT, DID THE LIL HOMIES ALBUM REALLY GET PUSHED TILL DEC

it’s Jay in the studio recording 44 4′s. it’s a shitty windows media file, so if it doesn’t work, don’t ask me shit, step your Media Player game up.

that is all

26. HIPHOP101 Says:

NAH, THE SITE JUST DONT OPEN FOR ME.

27. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

step your Media Player game up.
    —–
    step your media player game down. this compooter aint ever a year old yet

28. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Going Wid-ood is the new plat…just ask NORE

29. landLord Says:

…i guess Lupe should’ve come up with a “Hurt Me Soul” dance… of course every hiphop record now must have an accompanying dance to sell big units…what a shame …. at least i can take satisfaction that i was one of the 58,000….

30. Soundscan Madman Says:

Apparently there’s a grip of soundscan retailers who weren’t able to report their numbers and Lupe actually sold around 85,000.

31. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Fuck the public, the Roots and Lupe joints are fire, so was the Meth (to a lesser degree though) and Rhymefest (ehhhhh)…wtf do I care what sells these days, when I don’t recognize half the names on the charts…fucking generica ass rock bands got the game on smash, right now….

32. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

landLord Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:00 pm

***He should’ve dropped that “Bang, Bang” joint Noz posted….

33. Soundscan Madman Says:

Supposedly it was one retailer. Best Buy was having issues and I know a lot of people bought food & liquor from there because of the bonus tracks.

34. landLord Says:

…i cant view Jay either…

35. landLord Says:

Soundscan Madman Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:04 pm

———————–

…i know i did… $ 9.98 …

36. landLord Says:

icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:03 pm
    landLord Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:00 pm

***He should’ve dropped that “Bang, Bang” joint Noz posted….

———————

…lol…

37. Two-Times Says:

What’s the deal with Maino always talking shit about Cease?

38. Two-Times Says:

@Soundscan Madman

You really got all the soundscan numbers??

39. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Maino is gonna drop the brick of all bricks…

40. Soundscan Madman Says:

– 9 CHINGY CAPITOL 75,109 —
    HOODSTAR
    7 10 HINDER UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC 71,439 +8%
    EXTREME BEHAVIOR

41. Two-Times Says:

@Soundscan Madman

What about older albums not on the top charts?

42. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

somebody said that timberlake album was nice n/hjic

43. Soundscan Madman Says:

Oh yeah, these aren’t soundscan numbers.

44. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

what up shanti? whats crackin in the atl? what up ty? im chillin for a quick sec bout to hit the streets. wanted to catch TOs excuse. ty i know you seen the wire. shits gettin thick. joell ortiz sick. lupe damn that sucks homey but in the new landscape you did good for a cat that next to nobodys checkin for. can somebody put up the numbers to date for e40 ghost busta? gone

45. Soundscan Madman Says:

the sales that weren’t counted this week will be added to next week’s total.

46. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

landLord Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:00 pm

THATS HOW I’M LOOKING AT IT

icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:01 pm

EMPHATIC CO-SIGN

Two-Times Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    What’s the deal with Maino always talking shit about Cease?

HE RUNS WITH LIL KIM, THEY BELIEVE CEASE SNITCHED AND PUT KIM IN JAIL

Soundscan Madman Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:04 pm

BONUS TRACKS WHAT BONUS TRACKS YOU TALKING BOUT ?

47. Temp Agency Says:

aint nothing ffaster than a pyyoooon (c) Maino

Classic!

SMH @ LUPE…

48. Two-Times Says:

You go 0 for everything, I’m six for six…..Plug Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:15 pm
    somebody said that timberlake album was nice n/hjic

I heard that song with T.I. on it and the beat jams (Timbaland) It’s a real tight beat not really made for singing like Timberlake does on it. It would be tighter with T.I. and couple other rappers instead of him.

49. landLord Says:

“…he tried to put his little dick-beaters up…” (c) Maino… also classic

50. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

THE NEWEST EPISODE OF THE WIRE WAS THAT SHIT WESTCOAST, BUT I’M NOT GONNA SPEAK ON IT FOR THE HBO ON DEMAND IMPAIRED

51. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Two-Times Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:17 pm
    You go 0 for everything, I’m six for six…..Plug Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:15 pm
    somebody said that timberlake album was nice n/hjic

***Stop associating with anyone who told you that, especially if they’re dudes…You’ll thank me for it, in the long run (nhjic)

52. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

I HAVENT LISTENED TO THE MAIN-O SHIT YET BUT I’M SURE ITS PURE COMDEY THE DUDES HILARIOUS AND OUT OF CONTROL THE SHIT HE COMES UP WITH IS FUCKING CRAZY

53. Two-Times Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71

Two-Times Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    What’s the deal with Maino always talking shit about Cease?

HE RUNS WITH LIL KIM, THEY BELIEVE CEASE SNITCHED AND PUT KIM IN JAIL

I know that but thanks anyways. Why doesn’t Maino ever talk about D-Roc and Wolf and Banger. He never mentions them. They were the ones who busted at broad day light at Hot 97.

54. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

Justin timberlake > lupe

55. Soundscan Madman Says:

Bonus tracks:

Tilted
    Carrera Lu
    What It Do

56. landLord Says:

TYRONE said

>>>BONUS TRACKS WHAT BONUS TRACKS YOU TALKING BOUT ?

———————–

17. Tilted – produced by Needlez
    18. Carrera Lu – produced by Proyfic (loop of EarthWind&Fire’s 1st single “Bad Tune”(1970)….fire…
    19. What it Do – produced by Brandon Howard…(incredible wordplay)

57. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:19 pm
    Two-Times Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:17 pm
    You go 0 for everything, I’m six for six…..Plug Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 4:15 pm
    somebody said that timberlake album was nice n/hjic

I”M WITH ICON, IVE HEARD IT ALOT TOO BUT I DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE, SEXY BACK IS GARBAGE I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS YES EVEN THE BEAT IS AWFUL, THE T.I. JOINT I HEARD THE OTHER DAY AND EHHH AND I DONT CARE WHO IS DOING THE PRODUCTION I DONT WANNA HEAR JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SINGING, IF IT WAS JUST ABOUT THE PRODUCERS I’D PROBABLY BE BUMPING THE SHIT OUT OF CHRISTINA AGULARIA NEW ALBUM SINCE PREMO DID ALL THAT PRODUCTION BUT I STILL HAVENT HEARD A TRACK OFF IT AND I’D MUCH RATHER LISTEN TO PREMO AND CHRITINA THAN TIMBO AND JUSTIN

58. Eric Mangini Says:

“PYOOOM” is not as cool as “Pchtuuum”(c)Mangini via road runner

Maybe niggas aint sellin no records cause a majority of the record buyin public is overseas fightin in a war?

I thought I saw the roots on rap city last week saying they were 3 times platinum?..I kept saying to myslef “self just WTF is Black Thought talking about?”

59. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Soundscan Madman Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:22 pm
    Bonus tracks:

Tilted
    Carrera Lu
    What It Do

YOU SERIOUS THERE ARE 3 SONGS ON THE BEST BUY ALBUM THATS NOT ON OTHER F&L ALBUMS

HOW ARE THEY IS IT WORTH ME RE-COPPING FOR THE 3 EXTRA SONGS ?

ACTUALLY I THINK I GOT TILTED NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHERS THOUGH

60. Soundscan Madman Says:

I think the copies with bonus tracks were only available for the first week. They had the same thing with Justin’s album.

61. Two-Times Says:

@TYRONEBIGGUMS71

Two-Times Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    What’s the deal with Maino always talking shit about Cease?

HE RUNS WITH LIL KIM, THEY BELIEVE CEASE SNITCHED AND PUT KIM IN JAIL

62. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Fuck it…I’mma download the last 3…i tried to stay within the system, so bought the regular retail joint and got played…I’m salty about that, lol

63. Soundscan Madman Says:

What It Do:

64. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Two-Times Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:20 pm
    TYRONEBIGGUMS71

Two-Times Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    What’s the deal with Maino always talking shit about Cease?

HE RUNS WITH LIL KIM, THEY BELIEVE CEASE SNITCHED AND PUT KIM IN JAIL

O I GOT YOU NOW, I’M PRETTY SURE ITS CAUSE MAIN-O IS FROM BROKKLYN AND HE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO SPEAK ON THEM, CEASE THOUGH HE’S ANOTHER STORY, CEASE IS THE LITTLE DUDE IN THE GROUP THE DUDE YOU PICK ON BECAUSE YOU CAN THATS BASICALLY HOW IT SEEMS TO ME,

65. Temp Agency Says:

this is wat i was talkin bout esk

66. Sour D. Says:

“Lupe Fiasco sells 58,000 copies and loses to Chingy and fucking Fergie”

it’s a sad sad day.

*is so embarrased, he goes to buy the copy of F&L he swore he would*

67. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:28 pm

SERIOUSLY SHIT I WOULD OF TAKEN THE EXTRA 5 MINUTE CAR RIDE IF I KNEW THAT SHIT

68. Temp Agency Says:

fuck moderation!!!!!!!

69. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

SOUR – YOU BETTER BE EMBARSSED

70. landLord Says:

….Jamie McCullum > Justin Timberlake…. seriously ….

71. Two-Times Says:

@TYRONEBIGGUMS71

Cool I’m out

72. Temp Agency Says:

58k HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and u laffed at nore

nore > lupe

73. P-Matik Says:

Biggums: you think Cutty is one of dem boys, mayne???

74. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Timberlake, Timbaland….is there a connection here?

75. Temp Agency Says:

smack dat (c) akon

76. Sour D. Says:

“I was hoping that NAS would do some choking torture routine and accidentally snap KELIS’ neck and then NAS would go to jail for murder and then he would finally make an album as good as ‘Illmatic’ was, but by the time he was released from jail no one would be listening to Hip-Hop anymore because the T.I.’s would be promoting Japanese punk rap rock and then NAS would have been sorry for living a life of musical mediocrity and losing the one woman in his life that wasn’t a complete whoare.”

Damn, dallaspenn killed it with that one. extra point for “whoare”.

77. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

P-Matik Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:31 pm
    Biggums: you think Cutty is one of dem boys, mayne???

HUH ? ONE OF WHAT BOYS ?

78. Sour D. Says:

“SOUR – YOU BETTER BE EMBARSSED”

*puts head down in shame and only looks at ppl from nahright through the corner of his eye*

79. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

SHIT I CANT EVEN SPELL EMBARRASSED

80. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

***heading off to limewire, as soon as I get home….*****

81. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

***heading off to limewire, as soon as I get home….*****

82. Sour D. Says:

o yeah biggs,

season 3 = fiya

is this mailo or whatever the fuck his name is, is this dude an actual problem? just seems like a young buck that aint really hurtin nothin. i’m really hopin that mcnulty tells avon about what really happened to D. would love to see how shit would pop off after that.

83. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

OVER TIME SUCKAS

MONEY!… MONEY!… MONEY!… MONEY!……………

CAKE!

84. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Sour D. Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:35 pm
    o yeah biggs,

season 3 = fiya

YESIIIIIIRR SEASON 3 JUST GETS BETTER

AND YES MARLO IS OFFICAL HE IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM THATS ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT THAT

85. iceberg Says:

sir mix a lot commercial hits > than nas commercial hits

86. iceberg Says:

eskay Says:

September 27th, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    it’s Jay in the studio recording 44 4’s. it’s a shitty windows media file, so if it doesn’t work, don’t ask me shit, step your Media Player game up.

that is all

smh at eskay having a secret camera in baseline studio.two words.. restraining order

87. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

SOUR – O YEAH I WILL SAY THIS YOUR RESPECT FOR MARLO WILL GROW BUT I HATED THAT ARROGANT YOUNG BUCK AT FIRST TOO, TILL KIND OF DO DUDES AN ASSHOLE BUT A SERIOUS PROBLEM

88. Paperstacker Says:

sir mix a lot commercial hits > than nas commercial hits

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

89. G Off Says:

lol @ Marlo jacking a couple of suckers… literally

….Jamie McCullum > Justin Timberlake…. seriously ….

^ Land, that is 100% true (I got Jamie’s album, and his rendition of “Frontin” is fire)… but never EVER put them in the same category. Jamie is a musician. Justin is pop.

I thought Mega was actually gonna be in the song. I got, got.

I’m a certfied Grafh stan (since ’02) and I was estatic to see this video (pause). This song is hilarious. He gets better every season. And shorty with the blond highlights… cot damn. Boing!

Fuck Atlantic. FNF Up. That is all. (coulda ranted but don’t have the time).

Es… that link don’t work, bucko.

Didn’t see the Kelis/Nas joint. Don’t really care. Just waitin’ for God’s Son to drop already.

ODB release? Desperate times cause for drastic measures, huh Dame?

Hi-Tek was iight, not better than the first two. Talib’s verse was too short and shorty on the hook is fuckin’ annoying.

Heard that Ortiz joint on HHG already. Crid-ack.

Btw… Peace.

92. KingML Says:

I like the attempt @ getting Dallaspenn some posts on their topics.

But I don’t really post on the “drama gossip” type of columns like that Nas/Kelis one.

Atlantic fucked the dog on that Lupe release. They could have sold his CD to all those long haired faggot skateboarding white kids if they had done a little marketing, put his song in a Tony Hawk game or something.

It’s sad what motherfuckers will do for money, in the case of ODB’s album. Let’s not turn him into a Mini-Pac.

I know everyone Dame Dash has ever loved has died, that’s cause he’s a evil nigga, but he’s seriously gotta let that shit go.

lemme find out that ya’ll niggas who can’t get the video to play are using Internet Explorer. Try the video link again.

94. tyronebiggums71 Says:

good to see d.billz back with his thread analysis and breakdown

95. HipHopHead Says:

word is bond i never bought lupes joint because how they played you when you put up his video threatening to sue you . its like they dont want no one to listen to the music so i wont. IM so glad that shit flopped.

96. Ru**akaOmar In a housecoat STILL gettin packages! Says:

he gets beat by chingy and a meth addict?

thats what i get for actually buying the shit!
    just like voting..buying a cd doesnt matter so why do it!

97. Ru**akaOmar In a housecoat STILL gettin packages! Says:

MAN! i liked independents day..but this dood will NEVER make it mainstream…fuck going to jail..HIS CAREER went to jail a long time ago.

98. Jay Willz Says:

Joell Ortiz is nice. For some reason, I see him somewhere along the line doin a joint with Thirstin Howl.

As far as the Wire goes, Marlo is DAMN SURE a problem. Especially with the illest enforcer in the game, SNOOP! Anybody peep that double sided buck fifty that got handed out last episode? SHEEIIIIIIIIIIT!

99. nation of moderation Says:

damn i just woke up

100. Rh!N Says:

Whatz good Nahrighteans

101. Rh!N Says:

yeeeeea, @ Jay Willz. shit was wiiild. she was asking for it tho. I thought she was gonna catch it the 1st time when she was doing the shit with the watch.

I’m reeeeeeeally feeling that Lupe shit “What It Do”. He needs to make a video for that shit. The song has a nice concept that i could see a video for.

That Graph shit is RIDICULOUS!!!! so ridiculous I’m forced to like it. I almost can’t believe he made a song like that.

This nigga said:

“Now i read that text/
    it said sum’n sum’n sum’n sum’n sum’n sum’n SEX/
    That’s the only words that i remember in the text/”

BOING! hahahahaha

102. ricky d Says:

I’ll say this much, I was in NYC this past week and I saw like 3 black kids downtown that were straight up Lupe clones, with the tight pants, polos and collectors edition kicks. He’s somebody’s hero, you know.

Also, I bought F & L off itunes and can’t even get the thing to play. Does that count towards his sales?

All I got to say about season 3 of the Wire is LAKE TROUT.

103. thekid10705 Says:

Yo Es, that Mega shit is aight..He brough tit back with the whole video , the whole Queens, Cheeks on the hook, X in the video, they stole it…..That the official NY summer video shit..Hip Hop, not Masserritti’s in the soutn of France (Jigga)……Anyway, it brought me back to when Queens had shit on lock….

Lupe sucks!!! FACT!!!!

Kelis, is corny…Nas, I love the parts and all that but boo is corny….

104. SF Says:

Mega/Lake shit is crack .. i’ve been sleepin on that new record they dropped. Grafh video is dope. Song is hot, Grafh doin it after the DDMG ish.

105. QDotSmith Says:

DALLAS PENN LOST….NAHRIGHT ALL DAY

106. P-Matik Says:

Biggums: one of them funboys. (I saw the newest Wire joint on OnDemand)

107. its funny Says:

people complain why hiphop albums dont sell, yet on the same comment board they post both the leaked versions of the album. people pass bootlegs around like it’s cool then get angry when the artists they like dont get promoted, get dropped, or dont sell. it’s sad in a way.

108. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Grafh - MySpace Jumpoff (Behind The Scenes) Says:

[...] Previously: Grafh – MySpace Jumpoff 23a0 [...]