Video: Where It Started At

Ok, let’s try this again. I posted a link to this on SOHH the other day, but it was missing Raekwon’s part at the end. Also, if you click that link now, it brings you to a scene from Flavor of Love 2, and I don’t want it look like I’m condoning that nonsense.

The video doesn’t start until 45 seconds into the clip, so just walk with me.

153 Responses to “Video: Where It Started At”

1. spanish jay Says:

some nyu kid did this video on his i book

2. Joffe Jo Says:

i’m here now

3. spotrusherz a.k.a. whats todays mathematics son knowledge god Says:

good looking, rae was sorely missed (nhjic)

4. spanish jay Says:

then again this song needs a griddy video anyway

5. Sour D. Says:

this song is so dope. definitly the best song to come out in a fuckin minute.

6. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

yessur

7. Eric Mangini Says:

YEA YEA..THIS SHITS CRACK..MAKE ME WANNA GO JUMP SOME TURNSTILES RIGHT NAH

8. nation of moderation Says:

so im sitting in math, waiting for the teacher, bumping if you think im jiggy

and styles comes on, you know how the beat stop and waits for this guy, on some LAST DAY shit… wtv i was just tripping in class, i felt the need to cross the hallway and tell you guys

im out

9. Knowledge Says:

this is never getting played on any music channel

10. baltimore Says:

Who cares about NEW YORK!!!!!!!? this is why yall fell off…”We started this we created that” so WHAT!!!! Basketball started in a Springflied Massachussetts…do u here them bitchin and complaining about the Rucker!!!

11. spanish jay Says:

this is never getting played on any music channel
    ###
    it needs young jezzzy on the remix

12. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 2:13 pm
    YEA YEA..THIS SHITS CRACK..MAKE ME WANNA GO JUMP SOME TURNSTILES RIGHT NAH

YO REAL TALK THIS SONG DOES GIVE YOU THAT JUMP THE TURNSTILES FEEL ?

13. 25n'TOOold4HipHop Says:

This tread gets 60 comments tops

All verses after kiss’s = *yawns*

Yo Eric Mangini, you play the Jets for Madden 07 online…FUCK THAT!! why did they make Lavernous Coles so fuckin’ unstopable? I refuse to play against the Jets, they ain’t even that good!! The PS2 EA admin must be a Jets fan.

Madden SN: DEEZIES

14. Knowledge Says:

that nigga ‘poose got NY all over his body don’t he….cotdamn

15. kween of kweens Says:

lol @ jump a turnstile……nah
    it makes you wanna j-walk is what you mean

16. spanish jay Says:

lol @ jump a turnstile……nah
    it makes you wanna j-walk is what you mean

###
    makes me wanna cross the outer bridge and play mean game of tennis

17. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

25n’TOOold4HipHop Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 2:26 pm
    This tread gets 60 comments tops

All verses after kiss’s = *yawns*

Madden SN: DEEZIES

NAW COLES IS THAT DUDE HE’S UNSTOPPABLE YOU SEE THAT TOUCHDOWN HE HAD 2 WEEKS AGO AGAINST THE PATS ?

spanish jay Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 2:31 pm
    lol @ jump a turnstile……nah
    it makes you wanna j-walk is what you mean

###
    makes me wanna cross the outer bridge and play mean game of tennis

LMAO, SPANISH JAY STAYS WILDIN

18. frank lee speakin Says:

makes you wish the wu still had in them and BIG was alive

19. kween of kweens Says:

makes me wanna cross the outer bridge and play mean game of tennis
    lmao.

makes you wish the wu still had in them and BIG was alive
    ……dam…kinda killed the mood…..but real talk.

this song definitely makes me wanna ride in between cars with a philly of dirt

21. zoid Says:

anybody knows if the skyzoo / 9th wonder album is good?

22. spanish jay Says:

with this terrorism, shit you cant jump turnstile or get a crack head to swipe u in…50′s security is every where

23. Jay Willz Says:

BX all day and all of that, BUT—NY won’t win again. We may have somebody who sells a lot of units here and there, but we won’t run the scene again..ever. The rest of the country is more like each other and we’re the minority. We set the precedent and got it all going, but we’re done here.

24. spanish jay Says:

BX all day and all of that, BUT—NY won’t win again
    ###
    cory gunz is the savior of hip hop

25. spanish jay Says:

i heard theres a remix with saigon and sunny on it talkin about raising cows and shit up in moose knuckle

26. Jay Willz Says:

cory gunz is the savior of hip hop

The kid is nasty, but will he make it out of the “i’m sick on mixtapes” category?

27. Sour D. Says:

“this song definitely makes me wanna ride in between cars with a philly of dirt”

damn es, why you stay smokin that nasty black rasta weed?

28. landLord Says:

…this song makes me wanna play skelly in the street…

29. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

I’m back like a brassiere hook, bitch cheer!

30. Nasir Says:

whats up with the nation of islam logo shots? song is hard tho.

31. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

This joint + Talib + Nas= the evidence is growing that this is a must cop blicka

32. iLL Change Says:

New York Salute

33. skeeematics Says:

damn, i dont like that beat. Its kinda weak for a NY anthem. And the dude on the hook sounds too forced. 2 out of 10

>>I’m back like a brassiere hook, bitch cheer!

^ you love you some Dwayne.

35. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

# icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 3:19 pm

^ Damn icon, busy day today or what?

>>Its kinda weak for a NY anthem

woah, woah this is NOT a NY anthem. it’s just a couple of guys who happen to be from NY rapping about their hometown.

37. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

you love you some Dwayne.

^ Not really, just like to sign on with that quote.

38. iLL Change Says:

in case you ain’t know, the dude on the hook is Deion, the same cat who did the hook for that Game joint “Runnin’.” this guy Deion must run with Tek, cuz Tek produced that Game joint.

39. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

On the real, I’m not a huge R&B fan….but dude (Deion) got skills. I liked him on both joints.

40. Sour D. Says:

i dunno es, shit is reachin anthem status imo. the beat is knockin, all the artists are on point. can’t see anything not totally respectable about the song. skeematics don’t know what he’s talkin about.

41. iLL Change Says:

eskay Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 3:26 pm

>>I’m back like a brassiere hook, bitch cheer!

^ you love you some Dwayne.

——

i guess he be frontin’ like his daddy haha. any of y’all hear that joint, the Gillie version?

42. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

^ Damn icon, busy day today or what?

***Hell yeah, max…I’m doing my company’s (work for, not own) budget projections for next year and shit…they tryin’ to make a nigga work for my check, at least for the next couple of weeks…lol

43. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Rakim’s New York joint, of his first solo album, was tight

44. spotrusherz a.k.a. whats todays mathematics son knowledge god Says:

that dirty new york joint should’ve been an anthem

45. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

# icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 3:31 pm

^ Damn icon, busy day today or what?

^ I was wonderin where you was at…things ain’t the same without your off-the-wall comments.

46. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

@ Max- I can’t believe they trying to make me work and shit…lol

>>i dunno es, shit is reachin anthem status imo.

^which is fine, but let’s just let it get there on it’s own. cuz you know if we label it a NY Anthem right out the gate, we’re gonna open ourselves up for all sorts of hatred. (as if it wasn’t coming anyway. which reminds me, anybody seen iceberg slim?)

48. Sour D. Says:

motherfucker. somebody please help me find this fuckin hoodie somewhere.

tinyurl.com/qxotw

it wasn’t even up on digital gravel for a fuckin day. for the love of being fly, someone please hook up a link or spot to cop that at.

49. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

# icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 3:36 pm

@ Max- I can’t believe they trying to make me work and shit…lol

^ Niggas done lost they mind….actually makin you work for your money lol.

>>damn es, why you stay smokin that nasty black rasta weed?

I actually have piff this week, but this video brings it back to the strictly dirt days

51. iLL Change Says:

>> motherfucker. somebody please help me find this fuckin hoodie somewhere.

tinyurl.com/qxotw

^ that shit is wack. lookin’ like a fuckin’ fence walkin’ down the ave.

52. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

***I’mma have to re-introduce myself to Nah Right in a couple of weeks, …I need to come up with some new mama jokes in case niggas forget I’ve been on here before…lol

53. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

tinyurl.com/qxotw

> that shit is wack. lookin’ like a fuckin’ fence walkin’ down the ave.

^ Yeah, thats not hot

54. iLL Change Says:

>> ^ Yeah, thats not hot

and it’s $85 fuckin’ dollars! even if it was some ill shit, i ain’t got that kind of money to be spendin’ on one hoody.

55. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

I finally figured out how to post links. Dam, I’m slow

56. iLL Change Says:

*bumps Big Noyd’s new shit*

iTunes need to get that shit. shit is hot yo. finally a decent LP.

57. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

they got that wack fence ass joint on ebay….90 bucks bid to start, plus 20 shipping, and it’s only a large…GTFOH!!!

58. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

>> ^ Yeah, thats not hot

^ I can do $85 for a hoody…hell I just bought one for $200….but if I get one, its gonna have to be some HOT exclusive shit that niggas ain’t seen before. Even digitalgravel is getting a little too much exposure for my liking, so I had to resort to another avenue for exclusive gear.

59. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Sour D. Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 3:29 pm

CO-FUCKING SIGN

60. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

****Try Marshall’s, Maxx…I just copped the exclusive purple and gold #32 patent leather Twism hoodie for like $20 on clearance; shit, you can pretty much clean out the entire mens’ section with $200 or 300 bills…they got all the exclusive shit…Wu Wear, the Naughty by Nature clothing line, Outkast gear….lol

61. Sour D. Says:

“that shit is wack. lookin’ like a fuckin’ fence walkin’ down the ave.”

btw, what’s your connect max?

62. landLord Says:

…my Minnesota Viking hoodies > any other Hoody…

63. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=38oRhbrLzEk

64. landLord Says:

…sorry, my fault…

65. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

^ LOL, goddamn this is the shit that I missed all day.

66. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

tinyurl.com/qstuu

67. Sour D. Says:

“I just copped the exclusive purple and gold #32 patent leather Twism hoodie for like $20 on clearance”

yeah, no one will take you seriously from now on.

68. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

^ LOL

btw, what’s your connect max?

^ I must plead the 5th for rights to exclusivity.

69. Jamz Says:

iLL Change Says:

September 26th, 2006 at 3:52 pm
    *bumps Big Noyd’s new shit*

iTunes need to get that shit. shit is hot yo. finally a decent LP.

^^Big Noyd?? I thought that dude was delivering pizzas for Dominos these days? What’s the name of the new album?

70. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

——-
    Thems froot colors unless you are a Q

71. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

Thems froot colors unless you are a Q

^ Even then, they are still fruit colors….fags

72. Sour D. Says:

“I must plead the 5th for rights to exclusivity.”

i can understand that. but believe me, i’m a good person to have around when you need somethin exclusive. and not because i know websites.

if you feel like sharin, uneckbone@gmail.com is the place to shoot it over to.

73. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

Even then, they are still fruit colors….fags
    ——-
    This from the cat that said he would wear that rainbow sweater lupe had on….

74. iLL Change Says:

>> you’re right ill. when i go shopping, imma look for 8xl long tee’s like you so i can be hood.

yeah, i wear 8xl tees. *shakes head*

i want to be like you and blend in with wire fencing. for $85 dollars.

75. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Thems froot colors unless you are a Q

***The joke was, those are Laker colors, man!!! LOL…

76. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

This from the cat that said he would wear that rainbow sweater lupe had on….

^ you goddamn right I would. Don’t be mad cause I’m not rockin a purple Raptors pullover starter coat with some Voit shoes….unlike yourself.

77. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

78. Sour D. Says:

“i want to be like you and blend in with wire fencing. for $85 dollars.”

79. Sour D. Says:

“Having your senile, partially blind grandma make your a new wardrobe using old sheets and a rusty, busted sewing machine with used dental floss as thread>that fence hoodie”

this from a person who is bragging about a patent leather twizm hoodie he got from marshalls for $20. i’d rather let my grandma dress me than shaq.

80. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

wearing actual barbed wire>rocking that fence joint

81. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

—You can’t be that fucking dense, Sour…c’mon, B…Twism doesn’t even exist….lol

82. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

# icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 4:15 pm

wearing actual barbed wire>rocking that fence joint

^LOL, leave the poor guy alone

83. Sour D. Says:

keep going icon. it’s funny watchin you talk about fashion. it’s like watching trick daddy talk about micro economics.

84. iLL Change Says:

>> I wouldn’t rock that shit…I don’t need niggas trying to evade the cops jumping over my ass all day and what not (no homo to the nth degree)

tinyurl.com/qstuu

^ look at the dude in the picture. he’s white. it’s a size L hoody. who do you think they’re marketing to?

———

>> better than a shopping experience depending on whether or not footlocker is doin 5 long tee’s for $20.

that hoody is still wack. i’d rather save up for a ill Avirex jacket, than pay $85 to look like a walking fence.

85. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

—–
    you right brah, just some crisp bown rockport boots and a brown tall tee for me.

86. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Aiight, y’all, I’m out…but before I go, a word of advice: let’s try to refrain from dressing like cityscapes, ok? No fence shirts, trashcan pants, subway station jackets, or bodega print scullies in the dress code, people!

87. iLL Change Says:

>> wearing actual barbed wire>rocking that fence joint

first the grandma joke, now this, i’m crackin’ up.

i wonder if they have that hoody in white picket fence style.

88. Jay Willz Says:

lol @ “voit shoes”!!

89. iLL Change Says:

landLord… tinyurl is your friend (c) eskay

90. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Them new brick-pattern jumpsuits with the stained glass church window pockets are baaaaaaaaalllin, though—better get up on that shit pronto, Sour!!

91. Sour D. Says:

Chain Fence Hoodie > Nas’ Life.

92. Sour D. Says:

on the real, i can’t see why you mafuckas are hatin on the hoodie. shit looks hot as fuck to me. original, something you won’t catch every mafucka wearin and it’s not that gay all over patern shit that alot of companies are doin. whatever. to each his own.

93. Sour D. Says:

you got me with that twism shit icon. i thought you were dead serious. shit had me laughin hard as hell.

94. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

I’d rock the chain fence hoody

95. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

# Sour D. Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 4:22 pm

^ I’m all about exclusivity, but thats one was a little odd. But overall…

Fence hoody > tall tees

96. icon (Trillbert Arenas) Says:

Sour D. Says:

September 26th, 2006 at 4:23 pm

***Aiight…extends peace pipe to Sour (n/h)

97. landLord Says:

iLL Change Says:

September 26th, 2006 at 4:20 pm
    landLord… tinyurl is your friend (c) eskay

———————–

… did i do that ?!? … (c) Urkel…

…again, my apologies… although i do like the way the words now go from the grey background into the white backround ….somewhat abstract… lol…

98. Sour D. Says:

i’m really diggin that shit max (nh). can’t see how someone wouldn’t like it whose into street wear. lemme ask you this though, what did you think about the hundreds paisley hoodie?

99. You go 0 for everything, I'm six for six.....Plug Says:

If yall didnt like this yous a fool…

youtube.com/watch?v=qGbfymq9rAg

100. iLL Change Says:

>> ill, you are no one to talk about gear. you rock extra long white tee’s and get your fashion inspiration from dem franchise boys.

Chain Fence Hoodie > Nas’ Life.

who gives a fuck about NaS, i’m talking about who the fuck wanna be looking like a construction worker/gangster? i dont even rock long ass tees. i dont go for all that “lemme cop the newest shit i can find” bullshit either. if it’s hot, i’d cop it, instead of setting some graffiti artist who spray paints clothes for a living as my homepage. do you watch fashion shows to get the deal on what’s new? i dont have mad cash to go out and buy some exclusive shit, i’m nearly broke son. my dude owes me a g and i dont know if i’m gonna see that money within 6 months. so fuck what’s new and what’s supposed to be the hottest new shit from these underground bums. half this shit is wack, and half these designers are probably fags.

101. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

what did you think about the hundreds paisley hoodie?

^ Which one are you referring to? I like about 80% of the Digital Gravel shit (esp the tees)…but people are becoming hip to it. Post a link to the hoody that u are talkin about.

102. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

103. el_feces_grande Says:

i want to be like you and blend in with wire fencing. for $85 dollars.

^^Man all these joints were hilight jokes of the day..Im in stitches..i gotta go now…”I gotta meeting with a man about a horse”(c)The father from A Christmas Story …I think?

104. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

I got a couple expensive peices (hoodies) but for the most part, my wardrobe consists of button ups and shoes…gotta keep fresh shoes. I have 60+ pairs and I’m runnin out of space in my apartment. I need a house.

105. Foekist Says:

What it do.

106. iLL Change Says:

>> IllChange is a real nigga…I can respect what he’s sayin. The nigga don’t have to lie talkin about makin 100K a year like some ppl (QDot). Just keep it gully and do you.

for real, i know dudes up in Queens with all this “True Religion” gear, like jeans and shit, they payin’ $200 each. and they go thru `em all and got some shit like “this ain’t even out yet.” i haven’t been got some new threads in a while, not by choice, but because my shit got fucked up and my dunn owes me g. would i go out ballin’ and buy some $200 jeans if it was hot, hell yeah, if i had the money. but most dudes in the hood are just coppin’ tees and jeans for like $50 – $100. cats with dough like this dude with mad exclusive gear are on some OT shit, drivin’ Chryslers and shit like that.

107. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

drivin’ Chryslers and shit like that.

^ I was expectin benz or mercedes….but I still get your point.

108. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

When I go out, I don’t really be wearing that kinda shit though….I’m usually in button ups & polos for the most part. The hoodies and expensive shit is the weekend lounge-wear.

109. Two-Times Says:

What up

110. iLL Change Says:

111. iLL Change Says:

>> ^ I was expectin benz or mercedes….but I still get your point.

this dude got more than one car tho. but peep game, this is the whip he got, i was ridin’ around in it, nice ass interior.

chrysler.com/pacifica/index.html

112. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

what it is two-times?

113. Two-Times Says:

Max

Nothing much… what’s new

114. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

>> ^ I was expectin benz or mercedes….but I still get your point.

^ Yeah those are alright…wouldnt cop one personally, but they are alright.

115. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

Nothing much… what’s new

^ Just talkin about fashion…its kinda dead in here though. Would you cop a $100 hoody?

116. Two-Times Says:

Nope…I’m more like you…if I going to dish it out I would spend it on buttons ups and polos. Thats just my style

117. iLL Change Says:

i’m out. 1

118. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

119. Two-Times Says:

Y’all get to listen to the Miss Jones’s thing about Maino or whatever?

120. Max AKA Thieven Stealberg bka Trillie da Kid Says:

Nope not yet…alright I guess I better wrap up this project right quick..1

121. Two-Times Says:

122. Two-Times Says:

?

oh shit niggas said:

“a purple Raptors pullover starter coat with some Voit shoes”

and

“the exclusive purple and gold #32 patent leather Twism hoodie”

*dies*

“and he can’t dress, who styled him” (c) Killa

125. ProbleMatic aka Furiou$tylez...So Chicago Says:

speakin of the devils…

10 deep just dropped 3 or 4 new hoodies….click on the link to my myspace page, and click the first option on my friends list…if u have paypal and youre cake right u can get em from Leaders. theyre good peoples…

126. Two-Times Says:

what up eskay

what it do (wamp wamp)

128. Two-Times Says:

It looks real interesting…I thought besides Kim they were all cool with each other. Guess not since D-Roc is the one who produced this DVD and the ending makes Lil Cease look bad.

129. nation of moderation Says:

ive said it before, and ill say it again… this song is fucking good

call it new york cuz we keep reinventing

130. Two-Times Says:

Gotta go, I’m Out

>>Do you got any idea when that Junior Mafia DVD you posted last week is coming out?

March ’07

yo, that Biggie shirt Puff was wearing last night is fucking crack.

133. yaboy Says:

why am i still banned, i dont get it.

134. 25n'TOOold4HipHop Says:

>>fuck $200 for one piece, i’d rather get a Avirex jacket, some ill jeans maybe for $100, a nice tee, some cool ass kicks for like $150, a fitted and some ice and just be fresh. that would be my dope shit if i was stuntin’.

^^LOLZ, damn how bout gettin’ you ass a 401K son….

There should be a charles barkley comercial out these days. But instead it should be a rapper, ice’d out smoking a blunt saying “just because i can rock a mic doesn’t mean i should raise your kids” (c) old air max comercial

Ill video. Saw it on SOHH minus Rae’s part. Crack.

XXL doin’ their thing too:

1 shot… for the Serius Jones feature. I told yall (along with 456, Ty, and Sour) that he got now, fuck next.

2 shots… for the fashion section. Usually hip hop magazine fashion sections are garbage, but Double X stepped it up with the Tokyo feature. The fake ass Fat Joe lookin’ mofo got on a CRAAAAZY jacket.

3 shots… for Hoopz in Eye Candy. Nuff said.

Back on my grizzly… 1 hunned

136. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

That fence hoody looks stupid to me.

137. Sour D. Says:

^well then someone help me look like a stupid mafucka and find that shit. you can all point and laugh once i have it.

Jay in the studio recording 44 4′s:

http://tinyurl.com/qjzsk (windows media)

I assume for the album

139. Sour D. Says:

jay eating a sandwich while lip singin 44 4′s > Nas Catalogue

oh well I mean…

that video clip > Nas’s career

in terms of excitement, by far.

141. nation of moderation Says:

whats up

142. Paperstacker Says:

jay eating a sandwich while lip singin 44 4’s

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

143. nation of moderation Says:

that 44 4′s link isnt working man

144. Sour D. Says:

watch the video paperstacker. you can’t deny it.

145. Paperstacker Says:

lmao at some of these crazy nas statements..

146. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

I’m sure the video is better then Nas whole career, but it won’t show up.

147. Rigo Says:

Rakims’ New York City was better than his New York song!!! I got Love for Ny, La, and The Midwest, But This song Is Weak. I’m A fan of all these guys, but this shit is not gonna bang on my ipod.

anyway like I was saying, that big shirt puff had = crack

149. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Stray Shots Says:

[...] Video for Hi Tek’s Where It Started ft. Jadakiss, Papoose, Talib Kweli and Raekwon New link [...]

150. skeematics Says:

i guess i’m the only NY dude hear real enough say that the song aint strong enough to be reppin NY in this current state of Hip Hop. The MCs did their jobs but the beat wasnt up to par.

I just expected more of a “Boom Bapp” beat with some dirty pianos or somethin.. Some Premierish Type Drums. HiTEK usually comes thru but that was not the one for a NY Joint.

And the dude on the Hook.. personally, i liked that “running” joint by Game. He sounded more natural on that Game song. On this NY joint, it sounded forced. Like he was trying too hard. I dont like it.

Hopefully HiTek has a remix to this soon.

Did u Peep my Nigga, SEAN PRICE in the Video? Look out for Jesus Price -Supa Star, droppin in Jan 2007. All you Hip Hop Hard Knocks are gonna be real happy with that shit!!!

151. nation of moderation Says:

>> anyway like I was saying, that big shirt puff had = crack

seriously, you had me on concreteloop and crunktastical looking for it (n/h). wtf is kim doing standing so close to puff, does she wanna go to jail again?

>> […] Video for Hi Tek’s Where It Started ft. Jadakiss, Papoose, Talib Kweli and Raekwon New link […]

>>was gonna suggest you to do that earlier, but didnt wanna hear your one of your smart ass remarks(n/h)

yo I got this dog (c) weezy

153. louiefuse Says:

yo… what da deal wit the weak ass youtube links?
    step ya music video selection game up b!