Stray Shots

jay-nas-luda.jpg

I’m not sure why Young Buck’s name isn’t on any VMA Best Dressed lists.

Diddy does his best Pharoahe Monch impersonation

Video for Monch’s Push (Windows Media)

Congratulations to Joell Ortiz on his new Aftermath deal.

A couple of short clips of Mos Def’s arrest at the VMA’s.

British graf artist Banksys reworks the Paris Hilton album

I’m not sure how I missed out on this for so long.

Funding For Hip-Hop Museum In The Bronx Frozen

Part 1 of a feature on Jimmy Henchmen

Nas Takes a Jab at 50 Cent

Alleged Detox snippet

New Cassidy – What You Know About Cass

Lloyd Banks – Survivor

321 Responses to “Stray Shots”

1. iLL Change Says:

NaS and Jay together, i guess this means NaS is losing

2. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

2nd

3. iLL Change Says:

eskay you fuck, where are you?

4. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

nice t- shirt lmao!

5. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

I’m not sure why Young Buck’s name isn’t on any VMA Best Dressed lists.

WOW AND WE HAVE A NEW CHAMP IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL IGNORANCE

6. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 3:54 pm
    NaS and Jay together, i guess this means NaS is losing

NAW APPARENTLY 50 STAYS LOSING

Nas Takes a Jab at 50 Cent

7. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

yo i want my title back!

8. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

NAS IS EVEN SITTING IN THE MIDDLE LIKE A BITCH HE IS!!!!! Trying to take jabs at 50 when he needs to pick on someone on his level. Banks vs. NAs would be a better match.

9. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

oh yea before evryone gets too excited, all he actually said was “this aint fifty, this i nas yo”

hardly the comback evryone was hoping for…..nas be a mutherfucking sharp dresser tho (no homo)

10. spanish jay a.k.a. maybe im just like my mother, shes never satisfied Says:

“Congratulations to Joell Ortiz on his new Aftermath deal. ”
    ###
    thats good to see…..errr however he will inspire tons of wack rappers to continue their assult on mixtapes when they should one-ing themselves

11. spanish jay a.k.a. maybe im just like my mother, shes never satisfied Says:

NAS IS EVEN SITTING IN THE MIDDLE LIKE A BITCH HE IS!!!!!
    ###
    little over analyzing seating arrangements

12. iLL Change Says:

>> Banks vs. NAs would be a better match.

yeah, cuz Banks has been in the rap game for a decade and a half.

13. spanish jay a.k.a. maybe im just like my mother, shes never satisfied Says:

shouldt that shirt be a fork?

14. 456 Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 3:59 pm
    I’m not sure why Young Buck’s name isn’t on any VMA Best Dressed lists.

WOW AND WE HAVE A NEW CHAMP IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL IGNORANCE

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 4:01 pm
    yo i want my title back!

no comment necessary

15. spanish jay a.k.a. maybe im just like my mother, shes never satisfied Says:

u can tell it’s a slow day when “During his performance of “Made You Look,” Nas substituted the word 5-0 (a reference to the police) with 50, so he rapped ‘This ain’t Fifty, it’s Nas yo.”” makes it out to the masses. i rather hear about lawtrell’s sexescapade

16. des Says:

damn its quitting time i gotta read this from the crib.

17. joffe jo Says:

He should’ve stabbed Jack black to shit his stupid ass up

18. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

456 Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 4:09 pm
    TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 3:59 pm
    I’m not sure why Young Buck’s name isn’t on any VMA Best Dressed lists.

WOW AND WE HAVE A NEW CHAMP IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL IGNORANCE

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 4:01 pm
    yo i want my title back!

no comment necessary

YEAH SHIT DAMN WHAT BUCK HELD THE TITLE FOR WHAT 10 SECONDS BEFORE BULLSHIT TALK RE-CLAIMED THE TITLE

19. the landLord Says:

….Pharoahe Monch ghostwriting > Loon + Mase + Lox ghostwriting….

20. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

# TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 4:13 pm

456 Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 4:09 pm
    TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 3:59 pm
    I’m not sure why Young Buck’s name isn’t on any VMA Best Dressed lists.

WOW AND WE HAVE A NEW CHAMP IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL IGNORANCE

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 4:01 pm
    yo i want my title back!

no comment necessary

^ lol its called humor..try it some time its more uplifting then sarcasm

21. Shanti Says:

nas be a mutherfucking sharp dresser tho (no homo)

^^kelis’ influence

22. Paperstacker Says:

Buggsy stay on 50 dick. Banks is better than 50 lyrically, so NAS would kill both them niggas.

23. spanish jay a.k.a. maybe im just like my mother, shes never satisfied Says:

cant talk about ghostwriting without talking about mad skillz and camron

24. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

nas be a mutherfucking sharp dresser tho (no homo)

^^kelis’ influence

^ must be,…..j gone downhill tho, whenever i see jigga, im reminded of one of those humphrey bogart/rat pack kinda guys

25. filthytunes ghost Says:

26. Doc Flav Says:

50 Vs Nas And LL Vs Jay? I Must Say The First One Seems Like An Easy Win, But The Second One Is A Two Vet Showdown One Undefeated Known For Spitting Hard Insults, The Other A Businessman Who Has A Cult Like Following But Known To Take A L… Lol

27. Foekist Says:

>>you motherfuckers got that off that Ether was poisonous and entered my lungs. I’m now writing my rhymes from a dark place called hip hop hell, theres alot of niggas down here. Recently I came across Jigga mans ghost, who told me he made a deal with the devil, and was aloud back, given he say sorry to the guy who ethered him. I’m contemplating the same, I would like to apologize but my ego wont allow it, so till then im playing spades with Proof from D12.

—————————————–
    Eskay, I mean, Simon, what’s up with the child filter, B?

28. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

^holla at j dilla’s ghost…..get him to giv your ass some hotter beats haha

but damn you got etherd son, an you still come back to the block! you got heart

>>NaS and Jay together, i guess this means NaS is losing

what else could it possibly mean?

30. iLL Change Says:

>> so till then im playing spades with Proof from D12.

funny, but not funny

and really, when isn’t Nas losing?

32. Doc Flav Says:

Nas Always Had Fly Gear To Me (No Street Dreams Pink Suit)

33. iLL Change Says:

>> what else could it possibly mean?

i dunno, maybe something along the lines of making hot collabos.

34. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

and really, when isn’t Nas losing?

^ that actually is kinda tru

35. iLL Change Says:

yo eskay, why you never posted any of those tracks i sent? or did you just not wanna give credit to a NaS fan?

36. QDotSmith Says:

damn thats just some def jam love, look at the rap tycoons lined up…fall and winter and spring is gonna be a def jam bonanza’s hopefully…

37. Doc Flav Says:

When He Performs Ether @ Eskay.

38. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

nas got the best chain in the game…yep better than all of busta’s stuff

39. QDotSmith Says:

thats a chain slick ricks gonna be borrowin to rock at a show

40. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

lol dave clownin andre 3000

41. Foekist Says:

>>http://nahright.com/news/2006/08/31/stray-shots-56/

Wow, I guess those are the new African medallions huh? Inflation is a muhfucka.

42. the landLord Says:

….lol @ DaveChappelle speaking at the Repulican convention in an Allan Houston jersey….

43. rafi Says:

that nas story is pitiful.

“this ain’t 50″ is a lyric from street’s disciple….

44. iLL Change Says:

45. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

No homo…but I don’t think i would ever see the day..

Nas is actually better dressed than Jay-Z.

I am definitely feeling Nas’s suit (no homo), Godson got style. Nice Suit.

What I don’t like is that Nas is wearing Lil Wayne’s Shade.

Luda better dressed than Jay tho.

>>and eskay runs off again when i try to ask him about why he’s not feelin’ the shit i’m emailing him.

I posted the Lloyd Banks song above, but you didn’t get credit cuz I had already seen it elsewhere. I refuse to post anything involving Omarion and I forget what the other song was.

(Nas lost)

47. joffe jo Says:

Reagon brought that crack to the hood

48. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

yep that nas chain, bucks tiger jacobs, lemonheads in my ears ,black T,black LDN fitted an a bottle of henny-bu, my chick in the ride an im straight.

^thats my idea of happiness right about now!

-an i bet nas meant fiddy in the original tune, but evryone slept on it.

-it might be me but why does luda seem out of place in that pic, i know he’s signed to defjam but….

-lol @ filth scurrying back to myspace

49. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

Why does Nas indentify himself so much with African culuture.

I mean Nas is Black, he’s not African.

Nas was born in Queensbridge Projects, Q-Boro in NYC.

Not in some hut on the sahara desert.

Nonethless the Egyptian shit on Nas neck is nice, but he needs some diamonds in it.

50. City Jamz Says:

What’s going on with all of these rappers trying to sing instead of rap? Ja Rule, 50, DMX, Chamillionaire, Cee-Lo, Pharell, Nelly and now P. Monch! Dammit man! Some of them sound better than others, but I think there are enuff R&B singers out there that can do the hooks on these tracks! Sometimes, singing waters down the track.

51. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

Jay-Z Lost, because he’s copying Chris Brown’s fashion tips and wearing the bow tie on the neck.

52. Doc Flav Says:

Funding Cut For Hip Hop Museum… Hiphop Lost Jimmy = Certified

53. Temp Agency Says:

smh @ da fact nas prolly dress better than most of u (no andree 3000 @ vma’s)

in case some of yall been wondering wat lil cease been up to after maino put the hands of god on em….check here

any1 seen that hilarious video of suge knight dancing/choking the shit out of some shorty @ a club?

54. joffe jo Says:

that nigga Suge is a maniac

55. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

the landLord Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 4:57 pm

yeah that was pretty funny i am trying to wait until you and billz break down the science of that one, is he trying to say someone stealing cash or something, thats about allan houston could symbolize

56. Doc Flav Says:

Duke Looking Like A Tacky Mother Dressed Him. Bowtie, Selling Platinum Bean Pies On Def Jam Muslim. Lol

57. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

I heard that the Lil Cease and Maino fight was a tie.

And that Lil Cease left his chain on the sidewalk, when he was throwing down with Maino.

and the cops came, and Lil Cease dipped it since he was in probation.

and one of Maino’s boys picked up Cease’s chain. and Maino claimed to rob and pop Cease’s chain.

So correction, Cease did not get robbed by Maino. Cease is a G, I mean he saw I he dusted off Jim Jones.

58. iLL Change Says:

59. iLL Change Says:

^ @ eskay >> and I forget what the other song was.

60. Temp Agency Says:

“so correction” = so gay….smh

correction, cease didnt order the attack on jim jones. he is just the figure head of junior mafia, who were ordered by diddy.

61. 456 Says:

Doc Flav Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 5:15 pm

^yeah and nas lookin like the last guido.

62. iLL Change Says:

50 Cent’s first track ever recorded – The Glow

63. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

Nas suit >> Jay-Z’s blazer and jeans..

I diddy Bop, I don’t know how to dance.

64. ish Says:

What the hell are they drinking , looks preety nasty , but then again you could call me nastier cause I love that Colt 45, and with a blunt you can’t go wrong , I’M rick james Bitch

65. City Jamz Says:

Puffy wears the worst suits of anyone in hiphop! He buys his suits from the designer of the Beatles collection. Really tight fitting and almost flooding!

66. 456 Says:

drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 5:08 pm
    Why does Nas indentify himself so much with African culuture.

I mean Nas is Black, he’s not African.

^LOL! the homo-tinted idiocy is never ending.

67. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

^^ Hell Rell myspace. Add Him to your friends. This the realest dude in the game. He actually sold drugs, he lives everything that he says in his raps, he was locked up and held it down in the bing.

Eskay, I mean, Simon,

^ Feces started a trend, lol.

Smart move Buck. Reeeeeal smart.

Diddy has no shame. Cassie is a prime example.

Can’t see the Monch vid because I’m at work.

2 shots for Joell for that Aftermath signing. That “Brooklyn Bullshit” song is so real, but funny as hell. For some reason, before I heard it, I just knew I was gonna hear the Biggie sample “that Brooklyn bullshit, we on it”, but it surprised me.

Can’t see Mos Def clips. Fuckin’ firewalls.

That Paris shit is funny. I mean really… why is she famous?

Stopped funding for the BX Hip Hop Museum huh? Why am I not surprised?

That Henchmen article was thorough. It seems Pac was just runnin’ his mouth and put a lot of people out there that wasn’t even involved. Can’t wait to read part 2.

I see Esco took a lil’ swing. Nothin’ major.

Can’t hear the snippet.

The above comment as goes double for the 2 songs posted below it.

^ Yeah… because selln’ drugs is the thing to do and a reason to go cop someone’s album.

Hove did that…

Why does Nas indentify himself so much with African culuture.

^ For that comment… drink bleach.

Reach… What’s good chief? Haven’t seen you ’round these parts in a minute. Stop duckin’ the IRS. Lol.

72. Doc Flav Says:

Guido >>> Prom Tux On The Morning After.

LF: Has anyone actually watched that Dane Cook comedy shit (as if yall would admit it)? I peeped it last night (before the “iytis” put me to sleep). Dude is actually funny (to me).

74. 456 Says:

Doc Flav Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 5:29 pm
    Guido >>> Prom Tux On The Morning After.

^haha. cost of Jay’s jacket > cost of your entire wardrobe.

75. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

City Jamz Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:09 pm

AND THEY ALL WENT PLATINUM BEFORE SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU. DON’t HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME HOMIE!!!!

76. City Jamz Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:32 pm
    City Jamz Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:09 pm

^^So did Young MC, Vanilla Ice and Tone Loc…so what’s your point playa!

I don’t know why… but for some reason when I see that pic above… I wish I was there so that I could do somethin’ stupid like run by real fast and knock the drinks out of their hands. Yeah… I know, I know… I’d get stomped like a roach at a Greek fest. But hey…

78. 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 5:38 pm

^yo! those thoughts run through my mind too! LOL. like me, I woulda slapped them in the face with one swing- three stooges style

>>i sent some Ras Kass shit, 50 Cent “Fuck Dat”, “Turn Off The Lights Remix” and a Gillie Da Kid track.

oh yeah. I probably woulda posted the Ras Kass track, but I never got around to listening to it. and now that I think of it, you’re right, I don’t know if I want to give a Nas fan credit for shit.

80. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

City Jamz Says:

^^So did Young MC, Vanilla Ice and Tone Loc…so what’s your point playa

Im talking 2006 not 1996 dumbfuck!!!! If you listen to the radio all day you are going to get alot of sing along shit.Thats the nature of the game but if you take the time out and listen to the whole album or mixtapes you will hear the real shit

^ What’s good chief? LOL. I don’t know man, I’m always thinkin’ some wild, off-the-wall shit. They just look like victims. Especially Luda. He look like he’s tryin’ his best to be smoove (no homo… and yeah, I said it, “smoove”). It don’t even look like he got his blazer tailored. Looks like he just walked in and paid for it while he was tryin’ it on.

82. E From BK Says:

City Jamz Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:09 pm
    ================================================
    Because Cee-Lo is nice. He sings better than MOST of these R&B and Neo Soul cats.

83. Doc Flav Says:

My Nutsack>>> Your Life. Its Funny How Cats Jock Money They Aint Earn And Cant Spend.

84. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why this faggot drugdealer keep coming back, the nigga was ethered and jumped out the closet. u been exposed as the faggot u are. Now the nigga hear promoting another mans myspace. Yeah, so what if Hell Rell was locked up and sold drugs, nigga moving work is nothing special, its a everyday thing in every hood, 14 year old niggas move a lil work these days so the fuck if hell rell sold some shit. get off his dick.

85. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

D.Billz…the industry is infested with fake drug dealers like Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana, Busta Rhymes….

isn’t it good to see that even thru the lies, we have some truth..

the truth is Hell Rell…

I mean I actually put in work and did my dirt, I’m not glorifying it or telling other people that its cool or influencing them to do it.

I mean what do you buy albums for for Fake Rappers with Good Lyrics…or Real Dudes with So So Lyrics…I’d rather hear the truth than some made up stories..

Hell Rell he did that…these rappers is just living Hell Rell’s life…and the funny thing about it is that Hell Rell can’t even get an album out and he won’t go platinum…meanwhile Juelz is doing 600 K with lies, Lil Wayne went platinum with lies, and Busta went Gold with Lies..

Truth >>> False Lies

Since Labor Day has came and went, that solidifies the end of summer and a possible Nahright BBQ. So now Es got throw a ill ass party for the Fall somewhere. A Blow Awards party or some shit. I doubt if wifey would let him though.

87. 456 Says:

@d.billz

i don’t know where that shit comes from. but luda do look like he feelin himself right now. same shit with his album cover. smh @ this nigga thinking he sexy now or some shit. cat should stick with his natural strengths: comedy and rhyming. leave the being sexy to niggas above 5’2.

A Blow Awards party

^* Blog Awards party…

No homo or cocaine reference.

89. E From BK Says:

drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:26 pm

===============================================
    Is this guy serious?

90. iLL Change Says:

drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 5:53 pm

Truth >>> False Lies

the truth > the truth ?

Truth >>> False Lies

^ First of all “false lies” is a double negative. Secondly… do you know Hell Rell? Are you on his promo/street team? Mos, Talib, Kanye, Pharoah, and dead prez don’t sell drugs and I listen to their music too. Busta has never claimed to be “hard”. Juelz… why do you even reference him? Wayne is not a factor. And furthermore, Hell Rell is associated with Juelz via Dipshits so that says a lot about your hero. Why would he want to associate with “fake” gangstas? For a dollar? If the answer is “yes”, then he’s ass and you should pick a new role model.

92. City Jamz Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:45 pm
    City Jamz Says:

^^So did Young MC, Vanilla Ice and Tone Loc…so what’s your point playa

^^First of all, stop screen muggin me dawg! Damn, I really wish I gave a phuck about what you thought about anything posted on this site, or I would take time to put yo azz in check! But, since 99.9% of the shyt you waste your time typing makes absolutely no damn since (even to you), I will let you by with a one day “retard pass!” But, think twice before steppin’ this way again you sweaty 50 Cent jock strap sniffin’ azz nigga!

Oh and turn that phuckin radio off 2, it’s adds to the dumb shyt you say!

@d.billz

i don’t know where that shit comes from. but luda do look like he feelin himself right now. same shit with his album cover. smh @ this nigga thinking he sexy now or some shit. cat should stick with his natural strengths: comedy and rhyming. leave the being sexy to niggas above 5′2.

^ Yo, his cover looks like the one every other r&b artist DIDN’T pick. Chief cut his braids and dyed his hair and now he feelin’ like Ricky Fontaine. With the Derek Zoolander expression on his face.

94. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    “The Other A Businessman Who Has A Cult Like Following But Known To Take A L… Lol”

Yup, Jay Z stay losing

And real talk the LL who put out “Jack the Ripper” and killed cannibus would kill Jay if he put out a track of the same calibur.

(Jay Z lost)

95. E From BK Says:

City Jamz Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:09 pm
    ================================================
    One other thing………………….KRS One and Slick Rick sang all the time. You think they were wack?

96. City Jamz Says:

456 Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:54 pm
    @d.billz

^^Yeah, I agree! I think he’s trying to capitalize on that sex sells type ish for his new album. LL Cool J ran that game for years.

97. 456 Says:

Doc Flav Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 5:50 pm

^step your wit game up. nah i’m joking and i ain’t jockin his money – i’m talking about the quality of the clothes that whether you understand it or not comes with having the money and knowing how to spend it. i know that jacket he’s wearing is tailored and saville row type joint and the cut and design of those jackets are crazy. but if you think looking like a runamill italian street thug is preferable…you know, different strokes…

98. iLL Change Says:

FALSE LIES (c) drugdealer

99. Paperstacker Says:

the truth is Hell Rell

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Drugdealer stay hoping on other niggas dicks

he went from juelz to banks to hell rell……..

100. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

Nah…no DRing…Real Recognize Real..and Hell Rell definitely looking Familiar..

He’s a BX Hood Legend…Next to Larry Davis…

you smell me?

101. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Candy Yams Says:

Oh and turn that phuckin radio off 2, it’s adds to the dumb shyt you say!

This is the only nigga i know who will say fuck the radio but still listens to the radio.JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! and enjoy your lil trailer park life you live in.Otherwise i will ether your ass (kids they don’t know when to be quiet)

102. iLL Change Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 6:07 pm

Candy Yams Says:

^ the name-changer strikes again! hilarious

He’s a BX Hood Legend…Next to Larry Davis…

^ AND? I’m supposed to cop his shitty ass album just because he did “real” crimes? Da fuck sense does that make? Unless he got snitched on, gettin’ locked up means your dumb ass got caught. That don’t make you gangsta. Nicky Barnes still aint in the bing. If not for Sammy the Bull, same woulda went for Gotti. Yall mofos glorify and support the wrong shit.

Hoppin’ the turnstile don’t count (c) Boo Boo

104. 456 Says:

yall niggas is a mess believing that jay would lose to ll. ll has zero credibility pops. he is homo thug central. but its silly to argue because its hate that drives yall niggas to start seaching the landscape for somebody to shoot jay off the throne. “50? no…no….Nas? no…he work for him now. fuck!…Beans? no…not, really….Nas?…oh we said that already….”

105. City Jamz Says:

E From BK Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 6:01 pm
    City Jamz Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 5:09 pm
    ================================================

^^When I think of wack, I would never think KRS-One or Slick Rick playa! Singing in rap is not wack overall, just some of the artists that do it are. Chamillionaire, DMX & Nelly are wack when they sing in my opinion. Some artists like Mos Def, Phonte, Cee-Lo, Andre 3000, etc. sound good singing, but that doesn’t mean everyone should do it. Honestly, I except some of the artists that do they thing with the vocals, but for the most part when I kopp a rap album…I prefer to hear rapping. If I want singing I can play Anthony Hamilton or Eric Roberson.

106. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 5:57 pm

I don’t personally know Hell Rell, no I know people that pass Blunts around with him and that was in the same circles as Rell. Rell Run BX, thats a fact. Talib is a conscience rapper, as well a Mos Def. I could of sworn I heard Busta on a song with Nas talking about selling drugs. Wayne is a factor, because he is fake. Why isn’t Wayne a factor?

Let me put it like this…Juelz Santana is 2006 LL Cool J, he should just rap for the hoes. That nigga aint never sell white.

Hell Rell was in jail, broke poor in the hood, about to die. Cam made him Rich, you wouldn’t do the same. If someone gave you the oppurtunity to get out the hood and make something out your life. Cam hit off Hell Rell with 100,000 and 50,000 the next day, you gonna turn that down?

Eric Roberson.

^ What you know about that? That Vault joint is bananas. Every time he performs in D.C. I miss it. It’s almost like a discrete concert or some shit and I aint in the loop. I need to check his website for tour dates. Plus I need to cop his other albums that I don’t have.

“She couldn’t hear me over the music…”

108. E From BK Says:

drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 6:14 pm

Hell Rell was in jail, broke poor in the hood, about to die. Cam made him Rich
    ================================================
    Come on man!

109. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

All I’m saying is that Rell…can’t see Styles lyrically…but Rell is damn near close, because Rell spit crakk..

But if a Came down to a fight…best believe Rell would be pulling out a knife and performing Lyposuction on Styles forcibly…

110. Paperstacker Says:

Nas? no…he work for him now
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The only reason Jay-Z signed NAS was because he knew NAS was a threat lyrically to him and he couldn’t keep going at a battle he was losing. Nas kept throwing subliminals after the beef till like 04. If u can’t beat em, sign em. NAS was the only threat to Jays reign, and Jay aint feel safe. And he signed to defjam, not Jay z. Jay is a figurehead, he dont really run shit at defjam so hes not Nas’s boss.

(Jay lost)…..so bad he had to sign his worst enemy to be safe

111. City Jamz Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 6:07 pm
    Candy Yams Says:

Oh and turn that phuckin radio off 2, it’s adds to the dumb shyt you say!

^^Honestly, I am glad to see you are back Bugsy! U always bring the ignorance to Nahright that keeps things balanced, which makes everyone laugh u clown! Ether me? U can barely put a decent paragraph together, so how in hell can you ether anybody? Stop wasting time talking shyt on Nahright, and take an English 101 class at a local Community College, because your local school system has obviously failed you.

Now, run along before I have to take my belt off son!

112. hip hop cops Says:

113. Paperstacker Says:

nobody should waste they time on this drugdealer faggot, the nigga gasses other niggas up to make up for the fact he’s a mango ass nigga thats a bitch. He would be quick to say another nigga sold drugs so he hard before saying he not a bitch himself.

114. Doc Flav Says:

456 no late pass for that response, while you all on dudes clothes like u got the queer eye. LL is battle tested, your guy lost and still feeling the Cam dis. Cannibus Was A Excellent Lyricist, Todd Smith Made Dude In Crazy. Real Talk.

115. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

Paperstack, I’m from the hood and I aint even understand wtf you said in the paragraph.

Make sense, you faggot..

116. 456 Says:

Paperstacker Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 6:19 pm
    Nas? no…he work for him now
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Jay lost)…..so bad he had to sign his worst enemy to be safe

^this is an example of the most acrobatic stanism i have ever seen in my life. someone gives this guy an award for most highly developed rationalizing for a loss ever. you should sign with the 49ers this year…their gonna need you on the sidelines.

117. City Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 6:15 pm
    Eric Roberson.

“She couldn’t hear me over the music…”

^^Erro is that deal! I am glad you know about him. He has a new Live album out that dropped a couple of months ago that is nice too! U need his stuff in your collection. Soul singing at it’s finest.

118. iLL Change Says:

50 & LL diss Def Jam. i dont know how this will go over, seeing as LL is still on Def Jam and Fifty and Jay are co-executive producing Freeway’s new shit…

119. chicken george aka iceberg slim Says:

I wonder if nas drops something weaks does jays tell him that’s so LAME (IN TAKEOVER’S VOICE)

^ You still aint answered my question: Why the fuck should I buy his album? I’m from B’more, aint nothin’ I aint heard before. Niggas get out the bing and cats who got paper hold them down all the time, especially if it involves music. Raekwon spit that shit and he’s good at it, plus he lived that life (from what I hear since we’re speakin’ on “heresay”). Hell Rell spit that shit and I think he SUCKS at it. So again… why the fuck should I buy his album? Cam giving him money is a good reason to hang around some flake ass niggas? If he really did live that life then he shoulda had no problem gettin’ work and gettin’ back on his grind. Are you astonished by a nigga being broke, poor, and almost about to die… in the hood? Are you moved by that? Whooptie fuckin’ do. That’s every nigga’s life story. Black Rob did more dirt than ALL OF THOSE NIGGAS that I just mentioned and has put out 10X better music on both of his albums, plus various freestyles.

You need a better testimony.

121. Son_Of_Ether aka el_feces_loco Says:

Eskay, I mean, Simon,

^ Feces started a trend, lol.

hAHAHA..SO yo es…do the blog awards look like keyboards? mouses? HP PAVILLIONS? …

ON A Melky Cabrera note(left field):..

“After a slow start, blogging rapidly gained in popularity: the site Xanga, launched in 1996, had only 100 diaries by 1997, but over 50,000,000 as of December 2005. blog usage spread during 1999 and the years following, being further popularized by the near-simultaneous arrival of the first hosted blog tools”

^^^This shit makes me think like what is poppin now thats gonna be crazy in 10 years? ..I wish I could travel in time then come back and invest..It’s just scary to think that at one point all blogs were as barren as reachnyc.com is..

122. chicken george aka iceberg slim Says:

bullshit ahside 50 latest mixtape songs r decent

123. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Candy Yams Says:

LOL at Candy Yams talking like he a vet on Nahright or something.Nigga you a nobody around here.A skate Board P type nigga!!!!! tRYING TO PUT THE CITY in your name to make people think you don’t live in the valley.I seen enough fake and lil kids on this site to know you are one of them.

124. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

Black Rob might be a G, but he is a dirty ass crackhead who is going to the bing for 7 years…

Tag Team Match Up:
    50 and LL versus Jay and Nas

I gotta take Jay and Nas

125. 456 Says:

Doc Flav Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 6:23 pm

^okay lemme get this straight. you rollin with LL Cool J- the original homo thug – and calling me queer eye? and wasn’t it you that started inspectin jay’s clothes? i just tried to hip you to the fact that you was sounding ignorant as fuck.

as for ll vs. canibus. canibus was too young young and not on ll level in terms of star power. ll is waaaaaay past his prime and could not come with that mama says knock you out flow. he would get murked…early.

126. Doc Flav Says:

In=go. Paperstacker Know The Biz. They Steady Talk Like Jay Own Def Jam, When He Owns The Failing Rocafella Imprint. The Board Of Directors Signed Nas, They Had To Have A Conference To Make That Deal, The President Lol Is Not Authorized To Cut That Check. Jay Lost. Im Out Thread To Long To Post And View On My Mobile.

127. chicken george aka iceberg slim Says:

new york better support diddy that’s one of the only 3 people they have left that matters outside of there train token area (tri state)

128. City Jamz Says:

@Bugsy..

“What I Say!!!!”

129. iLL Change Says:

Jay-Z signed NaS because… he’s a NaS stan, nothing more to it. i hope they both make ill albums and put NY back to where it’s `posed to be.

130. iceberg slim Says:

new york rappers need ro make like we are the world song for hip hop thay might help

131. iLL Change Says:

>> Tag Team Match Up:
    50 and LL versus Jay and Nas

I gotta take Jay and Nas

——

no brainer…

132. Paperstacker Says:

I’m from the hood
    ^^^^^^^^^

No u not drugdealer, we all know use a faggot in the burbs. no one believes u

133. Son_Of_Ether aka el_feces_loco Says:

50 always had a thing for LL…I could see both these niggas “spottin” each other and comparing ab muscles in Connecticut..LL is a fool tho..he will be screaming GUnit until 50′s new album comes out and its time for 50 to find someone new to diss…then he will be the “dissee”…ORRRRRRRRRR..maybe this is just the brilliance of 50..play LL close, run around with him for 3 months while dissin puff, take the other 1% of LL’s high heeled fans then diss JAY for not letting LL out of his contract so he could sign with Gunit?…it’s sad to say but EMINEM did more for hip hop than 50 is doing…I wonder if a 10th bullet would have changed things as we now know it?

“Trackmasters is wack..they was sayin how he cant rap, and all he got is muscles”(c)50 cent talkin about why he dont fuck with trackmasters no more cause of what they said about LL

134. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Trailer Jamz Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 6:34 pm
    @Bugsy..

“What I Say!!!!”

*I think he is stunned i got him on the ropes*
    *about to go for the knock out*

135. iLL Change Says:

>> “Trackmasters is wack..they was sayin how he cant rap, and all he got is muscles”(c)50

haha, Trackmasters wack? yeah right, they made some of the hottest shit of the mid-90′s.

^ Once again… AND? I don’t give a fuck if he drinks dumpster juice, he STILL has better music than most of the shit out. Life Story is better than most albums that has dropped since the new millenium.

137. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

iceberg slim Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 6:37 pm

^^ Lol I could just picture that…Jadakiss and 50 Cent holding hands…Jim Jones and Nas embracing each other…Jay and Cam dancing…

haha, Trackmasters wack? yeah right, they made some of the hottest shit of the mid-90’s.

^ Some? They damn near owned the mid-90′s.

139. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

Hell Rell > Black Rob

Styles P > Beanie Sigel

Styles P > Hell Rell …by a little..

Hell Rell > Beanie Sigel….Sigel gotta stop biting off Hov..

140. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

black rob = dmx

141. Son_Of_Ether aka el_feces_loco Says:

# iLL Change Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 6:41 pm

^^I know…this was earlier in his career when noone was holding him accountable for his words..he seemed like the underdog and most of us just wanted him to win..this nigga turned into hitler of rap..its like the Jews is “good music”..YOU SEE THE “(c)”….he said it.

142. 456 Says:

ll & 50=the ambiguously gay duo.

nah i think feces is right that 50 is playing ll. this cat is not stupid. he stay pimping niggas for hype. game, mobb, mop, the whole g unit, ja rule, fat joe, the lox. the nigga is ill as far as grimey.

143. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

50 vs.Puffy winner is 50 Puff can’t rap so we won’t hear a diss track

LL vs.Jay-Z winner is Jay-Z if he comes back with a diss but if he plays that ol im too big to respond back like he did with Camron then LL is the winner

144. Doc Flav Says:

Reread Your Post About It And Honestly State That I Made A Observation While You Made An Analysis. Yep Going With The Underdog, One Beat Joe Before, Why Not Now? Homothug Lol Knowing Your Ass Was Rockin Kangols And Pumas And If You Never Have, Your Level

145. City Jamz Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 6:41 pm
    Trailer Jamz Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 6:34 pm
    @Bugsy..

“What I Say!!!!”

*I think he is stunned i got him on the ropes*
    *about to go for the knock out*

^^OOOh, now I get it! When folks stop replying to your dumb comments, then that means you have ethered them?? That’s childish!

If this was my first day on Nahright, I would still be more respected than you!

Hell Rell > Black Rob

^ I can tell you’re a young dude. Black Rob got some of the best verses EVER. And Hell Rell better than Sigel? Stop talkin’.

“I’m thinkin’ bout takin’ his time, I’m takin’ his watch…”

147. Son_Of_Ether aka el_feces_loco Says:

Ive heard of the 3 R’s but…some of you niggas need the 4 R’s..”REMEDIAL READIN, RITIN & RITMATIC”..its been a long day and I’m way too sober…I’ll see you htmlgoons tomorrow..its PIFF HOUR.

148. Doc Flav Says:

ll & 50=the ambiguously gay duo.

^ 2 oily niggas (no homo) runnin’ back and forth on the stage pourin’ Vitamin Water on all the hoes. 50 knew what he was doin’. Lloyd probably declined on the weight room offer and since Game isn’t there no more, I guess he would feel “alone” on stage if he’s the only in his crew that’s gonna be on stage with their shirts off.

150. iceberg slim Says:

before jay nas fabolous luda young jeezy and kanye drop..jayz should drop an album called “jayz presents the nu def jam” amd have all those rappers on it plus rick ross young guns and joe buddens and pedi pedi and alright alright alright m. bleek too…with jayz’s name on the cover that would sell like crazy and get fans who not used to listening to some of those other artist cross promotion……dam jayz need to give me tah tah position

Peace @ Feces.

152. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

“Walk out the CLUB WITH ANOTHER NIGGAS WATCH, Body that nigga and let OTHER NIGGAS WATCH”

“Beans make you fart, Kiss really Shit on Niggas”

“This is a Man’s World…/
    Keep Fucking with me and Imma send you with your Man’s Girl”

153. ishmael ibn malik Says:

That puffy/p-diddy/p-dummy shyt was straight up ga-bitch. Dam Pharo… Shyt has to stop. Bout to start listening to country music..

154. nation Says:

wow. that is alot to take in in such a short period of time

^ That actually sounds like a good idea. And yeah, Ty Ty is havin’ way too much fun and gettin’ too much money. I mean, who wouldn’t wanna fuck all of Jay’s groupies and get to spray R. Kelly with mase? Lucky bastid.

Iight… the plantation is lettin’ out, catch yall on the flip.

156. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

D. Billz Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 6:51 pm

157. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Candy Ass Says:

*I think he is stunned i got him on the ropes*
    *about to go for the knock out*

No your a child!!! but lets leave it at that youngster.You already got one black eye(balls up fist!!!!) don’t ask for another!!!

158. Doc Flav Says:

Oh I Get It No Sonning The Crew. Lol At The Moderation. NOW THATS GAY! LOL!!

159. iceberg slim Says:

ll needs to concentrate on acting…I mean this cat had a nose job….his nose was flat like baby michael jackson now its pointy like old white mike jackson…look at old pecs

160. 456 Says:

Doc Flav Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 6:46 pm

^ahhahaha, go home you dusty peewee dance lookin nigga, lol. and yeah i was rocking them burgundy suede adidas. with the toothbrush. but wasn’t fuckin with that ‘i-need-love’ maufucka. ll would get murked.

161. iceberg slim Says:

I meant old pics

162. iLL Change Says:

>> That’s childish!

>> No your a child!!!

MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!! (c) King ML

163. 456 Says:

edit: burgundy suede pumas

164. iceberg slim Says:

drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

u sound real suspect

165. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

456…you AFRICAN MONKEY…go back to your HUT IN THE SAHARA DESERT

166. iceberg slim Says:

and then a mth later drop evwryone’s album one a mth…..and somebody tell jayz to give the young guns a nitty beat (not that he’s a hot producer..but he matches them)

167. iLL Change Says:

>> ^^ Yeah but I think LL got a better body than 50 Cent. (No Homo). Wouldn’t you agree?

if “wouldn’t you agree?” means “are you a fag too?” (which i suspect it does), then no.

>> u sound real suspect

yeah yo.

168. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

As the day comes to a end we have all came to one conclusion.It doesen’t matter if you like 50 cent’s music or not.One damn thing you can say for sure is he is fucking entertaining!!!!!! Point Blank And for you City Jams aka Candy Yams ill see you on the other side of 8 mile LATER

169. iLL Change Says:

>> and somebody tell jayz to give the young guns a nitty beat (not that he’s a hot producer..but he matches them)

the Young Gunz have been (and are gonna keep going) wood consistently.

170. louiefuse Says:

mannnnnnnn!… congrats eskay… aw dam that young buck
    pic is hilarious! the sarcasm button was held down fa real.
    but yo… i was reading the jimmy henchman interview and
    the shit was real. cause my lil cousins will see young bucks
    t-shirt… and feel justified for fightin each other wit knives!
    its funny and kinda fucked up at the same time. what he was
    saying about a boy becoming a man… and how the system
    in america doesnt believe that it can happen (change your life
    in a positive direction) if you were previously a felon.
    especially when your black and poor. RIP Tookie… Brooklyn
    stand up!

171. City Jamz Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 6:55 pm
    Candy Ass Says:

*I think he is stunned i got him on the ropes*
    *about to go for the knock out*

^^Bugsy, you are worst than a roach! Okay, you can remove yourself from under my nutz now, I am done wasting time replying to you over these silly azz comments. Now, I am going to do what everyone else on Nahright and your personal life does…IGNORE YOU! That should make you feel right at home u waterhead baby!

172. iLL Change Says:

chow time maggots (c) Billz

173. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

^whoever said that homo shit needs they kufi smacked quicker then ever!

174. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This faggot is beyond suspect.

175. 456 Says:

drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 7:01 pm
    456…you AFRICAN MONKEY…go back to your HUT IN THE SAHARA DESERT

^oh whatup drugdealer. you seem upset.

176. 456 Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 7:05 pm

^whoever said that homo shit needs they kufi smacked quicker then ever!

^that would be drug dealer.

177. aztec Says:

funny shit

178. iceberg slim Says:

I bet drug dealer is the type of white dude that jams rap music all loud at the red light and when some brothers pull up next to I’m he slowly turns it down and let his windows up

179. iLL Change Says:

^ hahaha

180. iLL Change Says:

^ that’s a classic faggot for you. they come in your school like “hey i got a knockin’ system” and then you find out they’re blasting Dave Matthews or whenever they see one of their really cracker-ish friends, they take the cd out and hide it under the seat.

181. Temp Agency aka Baby Face Pimpin Says:

nigga u still mad i destroyed u in that battle? come on sonny…that shit was weeks ago…move on..

Save ya punchlines for murder mook! (c) ?

182. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

*scrolls up one last time to see Candy Yams trying to sneek diss me after i said im out*

*Slaps Candy Yams keyboard on the floor*

Nigga once again you are a nobody.Just a trailer space number.What you think you got rank cuzz a couple of computer nerds and 12 yr old boys agree with you sometime GTFOH before i have you running to concrete Loop (i know your already signed up bitch made NIGGA!!!)

183. iLL Change Says:

^ edit: take the rap cd out

184. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

smh @ drugdealer

slow ya roll cuz, ya doing too much (c) snoop

185. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

WORD OF ADVICE. JUST DISAPPEAR AND CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME!!!! UNLESS YOU DON’t MIND BEING OUT OF THE CLOSET

186. 456 Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 7:19 pm
    drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

^he not just out the closet. he’s down the hall (c) kingml

187. Temp Agency aka Baby Face Pimpin Says:

son of ether u puss…ya wife wears boxers wit dick-holes in em….

i still got that west indian parade hypeness in me doggie…Ill mop the floor wit ya wide ass…..all ya niggaz is pussy…cant one of ya walk thru my block…

188. louiefuse Says:

btw nahright what is the math on a platinum post?

189. Temp Agency aka Baby Face Pimpin Says:

# louiefuse Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 7:21 pm

btw nahright what is the math on a platinum post?

whos kid is this? (c) reach

190. 456 Says:

louiefuse Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 7:21 pm
    btw nahright what is the math on a platinum post?

^100 plat.

191. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

louiefuse Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 7:21 pm
    btw nahright what is the math on a platinum post?

100 i think

192. 456 Says:

haha reach you hype. i see your ‘traveling tunes’ is more gully as well, lol.

193. L.P.CROOKS Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 7:21 pm
    btw nahright what is the math on a platinum post?

100 i think

—————–
    Yeah …we need to update that…too easy for Nahright…somthin like
    100= gold
    250 = platinum
    500 = diamond

194. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

# drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 5:01 pm

No homo…but I don’t think i would ever see the day..

Nas is actually better dressed than Jay-Z.

I am definitely feeling Nas’s suit (no homo), Godson got style. Nice Suit.

What I don’t like is that Nas is wearing Lil Wayne’s Shade.

Luda better dressed than Jay tho.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

i know i said nas is looking sharp..but if a dudes dressing sharp he dress sharp! dd took it an added that extra homo twist to it comparing an shit.i knew something sounded suspect about the comment.

i think someones fronting out here….

195. louiefuse Says:

good look… i was clueless nahright.

196. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

under 100 = wood
    under 250 = silver
    around 500 = gold
    over 750 = plat
    over 900 = you got diamond baby!*

*to hit diamond you need to have some real pricks online or ppl that like to argue……holla atcha boi! 8x baby (er no homo just in case dd gets excited)

197. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

haha reach you hype. i see your ‘traveling tunes’ is more gully as well, lol.

^lol yea i noticed that too, s’like he just realised its not cool to like christina,britney or justin no matter howmany timberland/neptune tracks they do.

198. Paperstacker Says:

Jay stay losing

199. SIX2SIX Says:

Celebrity Boxing Eskay vs. Esco

200. nation Says:

yeah fuck what yall think

2x plat braaat

201. nation Says:

148253 comments. damn if only we live in sickamore’s world

202. nation Says:

>> Jay stay losing

how can you say that? and post that clip?
    he clearly lost, and that just goes to prove it. he does ether to get the crowd crazy. the crowd DID go crazy when they played the track, but he didnt say jay-z’s name, in the beginning and everypart that was a diss he let the crowd saying it. he couldnt even mumble it for fear of getting taken over. hes shook, he cant even believe his manager forced him to play that song. look at the expression on his face. he loves teh attention, but other than that…

*ducks from iLL*

203. yaboy Says:

eskay flat out stays comfortably positioned on jays dick.

204. City Jamz Says:

Yo LP Crooks,

How did u like that Tucker concert?

205. louiefuse Says:

well cotdammitt!

206. Paperstacker Says:

in the beginning and everypart that was a diss he let the crowd saying it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That goes to show Nas get respect from the crowd and they know Jay Z lost. Lets be real what hood can Jay Z go to and spit Super Ugly and let the crowd fill in all of the words?

207. Paperstacker Says:

“eskay flat out stays comfortably positioned on jays dick.”

208. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>.What you think you got rank

I think Bugsy takes this site alittle TOO serious.

209. iLL Change Says:

i’ve said it once, i’ll say it again… Jay-Z is a NaS stan.

210. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>I’m not sure why Young Buck’s name isn’t on any VMA Best Dressed lists.

Lmao.

211. Shanti Says:

With the Derek Zoolander expression on his face.

^^LOL! i know i’m late but Luda is trying to get his “serious” model pose on in his album cover picture.

212. yaboy Says:

yaboy is stackin paper.

213. iLL Change Says:

*blasts Life’s A Bitch*

*nods head*

yeah…

214. coldplayreggaetonslasher Says:

Jay clearly lost, Nas didnt want to kick the dog while he was down, he didnt want to do the song, the crowd made him do it.

215. nation Says:

>> the crowd made him do it

how else can i say this…

216. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

real talk, The crowd knew the song word for word. Where can Jay Z go and have the fans spit super ugly word for word?

Jay stay losing

217. shes a fresh one! Says:

hahahah @ Luda.

Somebody said he look like a sad Omarion on the cover.

218. iLL Change Says:

>> Jay clearly lost, Nas didnt want to kick the dog while he was down

NaS still had the streets. Jay had the teenage girls. “Takeover” was a garbage diss anyways. a powerful beat and tough talk, but only a few real personal disses. they squashed it, Jay regained some credibility from the streets when he signed NaS and now they’re making classics. the end.

Ill mop the floor wit ya wide ass…..

^LMAO Welcome back chief.

I can’t believe drug dealer either himself like that. The “2 oily niggas” bit was just a gateway for him to walk through. Smh.

221. shes a fresh one! Says:

>>“Takeover” was a garbage diss anyways.

You’re crazy. But then again I’m a Jay Stanette so…

222. Paperstacker Says:

I wouldn’t say takeover was garbage, that shit was actually fire, as far as the beat goes. The beat made up most of the song, lyrics was aight, only like 2 personal disses towards NAS.

End of the day…………………. Ether>Takeover and Superugly

“Got urself a gun” was fire too

either himself

^ *ether

224. iLL Change Says:

>> You’re crazy.

uh, nah, i’ve broken down the tracks with nation, “Ether” had more overall personal disses. “Takeover” was tough talk. accept it.

“ya chest in the line of fire witcha thin ass vest”
    “n***as’ll kidnap ya kids, shoot atcha lady”

you ever listen to the actual lyrics? oh i forgot, “1 hot album every 10 year average” makes it the greatest diss ever. the stans fall back on that one when the truth comes out. Jay got exposed, end of story. i’d like to put the Jay vs. NaS behind us, but eskay has nightmares every night of NaS performing “Ether” in front of him, and feels he has to search the rumor mill for how NaS got a parking ticket last weekend. i’ve been on Nah Right 9 months, and the argument is never ending, thanks to eskay. i try to put everything aside and hope for classic albums from both of them. if the records are hot, i’ll cop the discs.

that is all.

225. EnglandRepresent Says:

Drugdealer aka Numpty Faggot : I don’t wanna jump on the bandwagon just cos everyone’s ethering ya, but nigga, Hell Rell is fuckin ASS. He ain’t seein no one especially not Beans. Fuck that if he’s a Harlem legend then Harlem is pussy.

226. EnglandRepresent Says:

Niggas still bickerin about Jay and Nas, fuck, they both legends, leave it at that!

Fuck that if he’s a Harlem legend then Harlem is pussy.

^ He’s not from Harlem though, he’s from da BX.

228. Paperstacker Says:

Yeah, lol. The funny shit is niggas like eskay just cant seem to get that he just cant leave that shit alone.

“but eskay has nightmares every night of NaS performing “Ether” in front of him”

lol, nigga be having cold sweats and shit, wake up with some new motivation to make up claims that nas is losing to help him get through the day.

229. T.R.T.O.N.R. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) has left the building. Says:

man forget all the talk!

i said it before ill say it again jay hit nas’s baby mudda. nas has to live with that for the rest of his life, and jay’s his boss now! smh

nas 0 jay 2…aiight ill giv him one for the ether track but its still nas 1 jay 2

and even if you think nas won, he still losed cause he’s now working for jay

shit neway allow both them fools,this is what i came back to say…i swear thats young greezy next to luda, guess he didnt make the pic huh?…

230. nation Says:

>> nigga be having cold sweats and shit

suspect. how do you know what eskay is like when he wakes up?

231. EnglandRepresent Says:

D. Billz : Ok, consider me corrected!!!

T.R.T.O.N.R. 8x Platinum : Hows the new blog goin breh? I checked in to drop a comment but it ain’t the easiest to leave one

232. nation Says:

i never said takeover was better than ether. i stay bumping ether. but even though ether was a better record, jay-z still one. in a perfect world, nas shoulda won. but he just won the battle, not the war. he was losing and he officially put up the white flag when he signed.

and yes if the albums are fire i will cop both aswell

233. nation Says:

edit: won

234. iLL Change Says:

NaS got a better deal than what he had at obsolete Columbia. he dont take orders from Jay, he just gets more promo since he’s a legend, and he gets the Def Jam stamp behind him. being on one of the most powerful rap labels – NaS | 2

235. Paperstacker Says:

and even if you think nas won, he still losed cause he’s now working for jay

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats the only line Jay Z stans have , i be wondering if these niggas don’t get the damn fact that Jay Z is a figurehead and Nas dont work from him. That shit be slipping over Jay stans heads. cause they know if they admit thta Nas aint really working for Jay they whole argument about Jay winning go straight out the window. But who give a fuck though, Jay took a L and he came back. You win some, u lose some.

236. joffe jo Says:

It was a draw both niggas won because both of em sold albums

237. drugdealer Says:

yo on some real shit..that wasn’t me that said that about LL’s body..

somebody hacked my name, they sabotaged my username…

that wasn’t me..

thaz my word..

I’M STRAIGHT, I HAVE TWO KIDS FOR GODS SAKES. I HAVE A WIFEY TOO.

238. iLL Change Says:

^ @ Paperstacker

exactly

but when we’re talking about Ghostface oohh, nooo, he doesnt report to Jay at all, he completed Fishscale without any notable contributions from Jay-Z. but NaS, woooaah, whole `nother story, he has to visit Jay’s office daily and get his input before ANYTHING is recorded. right? that’s your arguement, isn’t it? wait, since you call Jay the HNIC at Def Jam, the one who pushes ALL the buttons, that means he gave NaS HIS OWN IMPRINT. Ghost didnt get one. Luda has one album on his imprint after being signed in… 2001 right? NaS doesnt have 1 album out, yet he has more power than any of these other rappers. but he’s still Jay’s puppet right? yep, sure (c) Real.Talk

239. joffe jo Says:

Eddie Murphy

240. iLL Change Says:

edit: ^ @ Paperstacker

241. drugdealer Says:

Every Nas Album has gone platinum…

242. iLL Change Says:

^ that’s a strike through the “^”

243. drugdealer Says:

WESTCOAST vs. EASTCOAST

Ras Kass vs. Nas

The Game vs. Jay-Z

Crooked I vs. Jadakiss

Snoop vs. 50 Cent

Spider Loc vs. Jim Jones

Yukmouth vs. Cam’ron

Who would win?

I got Nas over Ras Kass..(no homey)

244. Sour D. Says:

I was just flippin through the comments and gotta say, drugdealer, your a closet fag. your not even a closet fag, you are totally open about it. sit there talkin about who got a harder body, LL or 50. You’s a filthy pickle slobber. Just needed to make that known, you can go back to your 12 yr old antics now Stacy.

*Lights Piff*

245. nation Says:

>> that’s a strike through the “^”

genius. pure fucking genius

>> but NaS, woooaah, whole `nother story,

LOL you crack me up, no homo

>> I’M STRAIGHT, I HAVE TWO KIDS FOR GODS SAKES. I HAVE A WIFEY TOO.

you need more people

246. drugdealer Says:

That wasn’t me Sour D., somebody used my name. I don’t know who it was. But It was probably Coldplay.

247. nation Says:

can anyone up an audio of that, or knows the original song where he spits that. i know he bites LL (no homo) for the intro, then at the end he uses the end of Ignorant Shit. but in between, and if he made a song with all of that… thanks

addressing myself to jay stans. nas stans, fall back, i repeat, fall back.

248. nation Says:

>> But It was probably Coldplay.

coldplay is a grown man, no homo, with a wife. why would he partake in your childish games?

249. iLL Change Says:

>> >> that’s a strike through the “^”

genius. pure fucking genius

——-

^ whatchu tryna get into? insulting my intelligence now?

250. drugdealer Says:

I got two Kids, and I’m only 19.

Had one at 15, one at 17. Two different Babymoms.

and your point is?

251. Sour D. Says:

Doesn’t make up for your 30 other Butt Pirating comments. Most of the comments you wrote today had to do with what men were wearing or what they looked like. You not suspect, you convicted. Beat it Ru Paul.

252. nation Says:

>> whatchu tryna get into? insulting my intelligence now?

why do you always take everything i say in the wrong way. i really meant its a brilliant idea. i thought u copy pasted that arrow from word or something. expect me to swagger jack that shit.

oh and can someone give drugdealer a cookie

253. Sour D. Says:

Wow, you got kids? Gotta suck growing up half retarded, on welfare, with a dad who works a night shift janitor job at the sperm bank. I would throw those kids in the dumpster and save them alot of heartache.

254. Sour D. Says:

Yeah, that little sign thingy is fire iLL. I’d ask you how you did it, but you’z a stingy mafucka and will tell me to google it knowing i’ll never find out.

255. drugdealer Says:

I’m from the hood man…A place known as Hunts Point….South Bronx…Where the Killers At…BANG BANG

Where we got Teenage Mothers, Drug Addicted Parents, Welfare Recipient, Public Housing, Gun Play, Bloods and Crips and Obesity.

I come from the Gutta, yall niggaz is suburbanites. Fucking whitebois.

256. EnglandRepresent Says:

drugdealer Says:

September 5th, 2006 at 11:02 pm

I come from the Gutta, yall niggaz is suburbanites. Fucking whitebois.

^^^LMFAO! Somebody give this freak the Ignorant Nigga Of The Year Award, fuckin clost, down-low, sneaky butcher (takes his meat round the back) muthafucka. Sayin that shit like you proud of it, fuck outta here.

257. iLL Change Says:

>> why do you always take everything i say in the wrong way. i really meant its a brilliant idea.

why would you need to put a strike through a “^”? i just messed up and didnt want it to seem like one of my other comments was @ stacker.

258. joffe jo Says:

GIVE THIS NIGGA A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE

259. iLL Change Says:

>> Yeah, that little sign thingy is fire iLL.

what’s so ill about ^?

260. nation Says:

>> I would throw those kids in the dumpster and save them alot of heartache.

dont say that

>> I’d ask you how you did it, but you’z a stingy mafucka and will tell me to google it knowing i’ll never find out.

^ >> that’s a strike through the “^”

>> Where the Killers At…BANG BANG

proof that youre a phony, who finishes a sentence by BANG BANG

261. drugdealer Says:

Anybody want Authentic Red Monkey Jeans for only $300 dollars?

Go here..

Those are the Jeans Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, J.R. Writer, Papoose, Fabolous, Baby be wearing.

262. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^LMAO @ drugdealer sayin obesity like its some hard shit. And niggas I spoke to in BK said they were gonna bang hammers at any fraudulent ass crips and bloods they see in NY.

263. nation Says:

>> drugdealer sayin obesity like its some hard shit.

in actuality, its some soft shit

264. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

what school do u attend nation?

265. EnglandRepresent Says:

>> drugdealer sayin obesity like its some hard shit.

in actuality, its some soft shit

lmao!!

266. drugdealer Says:

B’s Up, C’s Down. 5′s poppin, 6 droppin.
    9Trey G’s….

267. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

yall niggas still arguing with this dude?

268. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

if u werent bangin before 93
    then listen homie then your not a g

269. drugdealer Says:

Oh I aint never said Obesity is some hard shit…But Obesity is killing off a lot of people in the hood, and is messing up the kids…You know the trash they feed us in the hood, we got Chinese Restuarants on every Corner, and McDonalds on every block.

They don’t wanna see us succeed, they want are arteries clog’d.

Thats why all you Suburban Whitebois got it so good. You live comfortable, eat good food, don’t gotta worry about beef.

270. drugdealer Says:

Spanish Jay…stfu you fucking dirty mexican…

Go back to Mexico…you fucking wetback…

271. Sour D. Says:

“dont say that”

And light that shit on fire.

272. nation Says:

>> B’s Up, C’s Down. 5’s poppin, 6 droppin.
    9Trey G’s….

your just repeating what you hear in some jim jones song, or video:

273. Sour D. Says:

drugdealer should send his kids to Somalia so they got a chance to make it when they grow up.

274. nation Says:

spanish jay. i go to school in montreal. i dount you know any canadian schools.

275. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

“I’m not impressed
    I’m not amused, I’m not confused, I’m not to dude
    I’m grown man business, and I am not in school
    Put your hand down youngin’ this is not for you”

276. EnglandRepresent Says:

drugdealer : You ain’t GOT to drag your fat ass to a McDonalds everytime you wanna eat, there’s fuckin options nigga, although havin been to NY recently I agree there’s a shit load of fast food joints in the hood. At the same time you don’t have to go to them. And fuck that Blood, Crip shit nigga, thats for fuckwits with no independent thought processes of they own. Gangbangers got that ‘follow the leader’ mentality, fuck that shit.

277. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

278. drugdealer Says:

your just repeating what you hear in some jim jones song, or video:

^^ I didn’t even know that Video existed. Thanks anyway, I’m gonna go watch it.

279. EnglandRepresent Says:

nation are you Canadian son? I got peoples in Ontario, plus my ex-girlfriend is from Ottawa, its a dope country and the Canadian women are TIGHT.

280. drugdealer Says:

I wish Nahright had a Webcam chatroom.

So we could see who’s real or not.

I would be throwing up gang signs through the whole chat thru the webcam.

Sour D. would probably look like a nerdy ass cracka…

Spanish Jay would have the attributes of a Mexican…

281. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

I wish Nahright had a Webcam chatroom
    ###

yes homo

282. drugdealer Says:

Montreal has a lot of Strip Clubs. A lot of Adult Entertainment.

No disrespect to Nation.

283. EnglandRepresent Says:

‘I would be throwing up gang signs through the whole chat thru the webcam.’

How old you say you are breh? 19? Nah nigga, you ain’t even old enough to ride a push bike without stabilizers.

284. T.R.T.O.N.R. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

^Ouuuuch! dd take a L kick back an read, maybe not today but soon enough you’ll at least lose some of the ignorance….cant help you with the homo shit tho.

@ england

yea safe man, blogs up an running now…ima try an add something evryday. yea the commments section is kinda difficult for user’s so if things go alright i might switch to a wordpress blog…but im liking it

anyway i gotta hit tha sack…been editing camera footage & my site’s all day……peace

FYI = i aint a nas or jay stan…..but ill boycott cristal before i tatoo my chick on my arm

285. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

without stabilizers.
    ###
    we call them training wheals on on this side of the pond

286. nation Says:

only thing funnier than the first video is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQyQdkfqDow

>> nah, but i took 9 hours of philosophy for undergrad so if ever need some papers holla

oh thanks man, but tis not that serious. like in class i can talk for hours, just when it comes to readings and answerign BAIT ass questions… i dont feel like it

>> the Canadian women are TIGHT.
    YESSZURR

>> I wish Nahright had a Webcam chatroom.

you wish for alotta things. just dont include us (well me) in your homo fantasies

>> No disrespect to Nation.

none taken. i aint running around like 45th. i dont do drugs or sell it, so yeah, knock yourself out with that outta town shit. but if i ever do start…
    let me guess, they said it was money round here
    and the rest is me stoppin you from gettin it, correct?
    sorry to hear that, my guess is you got work at the hotel
    i’ll take care of that … i guess i aughta let you know, i need those keys
    and promise you never, no matter the weather
    evaevaevaevaevaevaevaevaeva come around here no mo’

287. EnglandRepresent Says:

nation : So are you Canadian or what bredren? And how mad do the white Candian girls go for a nigga? Its crazy.

288. nation Says:

yeah im in montreal, born here and been living here ever since. white girls use to go mad for black guys, but now i dont know if its because there is so many now, but arab guys are snatching all the white girls. not that i mind, im of middle eastern descent so it works for me. arabs i know are dirty though.

289. Sour D. Says:

this dude drugdealer is a joke. i think my ethering is done. i’m out for now nah right.

290. drugdealer Says:

peace I’m out…

291. nation Says:

peace nahrighters

292. EnglandRepresent Says:

nation : Yeah not much love lost between the black and arab (pakistani) communities in England. It kicked off a while back in Birmingham between the two and niggas was poppin shots at the Arabs and they was stabbin niggas, shit was crazy. But fuck all that racial shit, that ain’t my thing at all, leave all that bollocks for ignorant fuckers like drugdealer. I did’nt see many Arabs when I was in Ottawa or Vancouver. So are you fiend for hockey and lacrosse and all that shit?

293. Paperstacker Says:

man, whoever feeds into this drugdealer shit is wasting they time. The nigga is a faggot and he not real. Dont believe his fake ass hood stories, talking bout he ride under the 5 and shit. posting on a blog 24/7 talking bout he do dirt and move work. who are u fooling nigga. Nigga said he moved soem work in Montreal, man I cant even take anything he says seriously.

294. nation Says:

ottawa aint really considered a city to our eyes, and van city is azn central. hockey gets intense in montreal during the playoffs. otherwise we do what we do. nah mean? but im a seperate breed. manhattan bound. im in a new york state of mind

new york took my friend, and my friend, im about to take new york

295. nation Says:

>> Nigga said he moved soem work in Montreal, man I cant even take anything he says seriously.

lmao

296. EnglandRepresent Says:

new york took my friend, and my friend, im about to take new york

so does that mean you’re goin to New York or what? You ever been?

297. nation Says:

yeah i been once. i didnt have a good time but i loved the city. im not sure if im gonna go again this year (with school). my friend recently lost his life in a bus crash and me and my friends dont think we can get on that bus, take that ride. and like keep our sanity. wtv well see

298. EnglandRepresent Says:

Catch a plane then son, you can’t let that shit stop you, as harsh as that sounds. NY is sick, it does remind me of London, I love NY but it ain’t London Town. You ever been to London breh?

299. nation Says:

nop. i really should though. i have family there and theyre always telling me to come. on top of that i been watching plenty of british shit so i really wanna go to london

300. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>B’s Up, C’s Down. 5’s poppin, 6 droppin.
    9Trey G’s….

You do know that real bloods and crips don’t go by the 5 and 6 right? Thats just what “bloods and crips” from out of Cali say. The 5 and 6 are People and Folk Nation terms…Chicago gangs….not Cali gangs.

Thats why i laugh at people who say they are b’s and c’s and aren’t from L.A. or even Cali for that matter, where i’m at theres alotta “bloods and crips” but funny thing is, i live nowhere near L.A….

And remember when you say “5 poppin 6 droppin” you’re talking about up with People Nation and down with Folks….not up with Bloods and down with Crips….

301. nation Says:

fuck the bloods, fuck the crips. fuck racism. and fuck the shit in my life

btw that STYLES feat. 354 – WE STILL STRUGGLIN is sooo deep

302. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>fuck the bloods, fuck the crips. fuck racism. and fuck the shit in my life

Basically. Yo what shit in your life though?

303. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

I carry the auto like a mechanic.

304. EnglandRepresent Says:

nation : What? You got fam out here? Get your ass out here son, but wait til next Summer when it warms up again, London Town is the spot, fuck what you heard.

And yeah that SP feat 354 is tight.

305. Paperstacker Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Real talk man, i used to live in the chi for a minute, been to milwaukee too. gangs under the people nation use the 5 star and the folks use the 6. when niggas say that 5 poppin shit it usually relates to stones, 4 corners, or vicelords. And the 6 is what the GD’s under. I knew alot of niggas that claimed blood etc down there. Some were real, some werent. Dont know how that 6 and 5 got tied to that cause like u said cali niggas dont even do that shit. must be in the midwest though, cause crips use to follow the 6, have they stuff to the right and shit.

Bottom line is that the blood and crip shit has spread all over the place and niggas basically making up they own shit along the way. As far as rules/licks most them niggas dont even know shit about what they claim. Shit like an epidemic,

306. KingML Says:

>I was in Montreal doing my dirt over there. Canada is soft tho, a Nigga could make money and run that shit like nothing.

You one stupid fuck. Generalizations are something only a dumb man speaks of. Montreal has been a mafia run town since the early 1900s, it was a branch office of New York City’s powerful Bonanno Crime Family. The Mafia, along with the predominantly Irish West End Gang and the Hells Angels, make up Montreal’s “Consortium”. You obviously need to read some history books, or atleast a book, and not one with LL and 50 doing centerfolds.

You are like the Derek Zoolander of this shit, just so dumb and you don’t even know it. Go get in a “gasoline fight”.

307. ShockWave Says:

Chhheeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!

JOELL ORTIZ is one 80′s baby that got that pfft shit!

308. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum ( 13x Globally ) Says:

hol ya head mos

lol @ the crowd hollaring we support you

i bet mos was thinking “yea, why dont you support me an brake these damn handcuffs of my wrist!”

309. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

*Stummbles in hella late*

First i would like to say Congratulations to Eskay for winning “Best hip hop blog” you deserve every good thing that comes your way playboy (N/H) keep up the good work doggie. Now that that’s outta the way, 410 mixtape coming soon, cop like 10 of em (especially Billz, nBmore, T nelson & the rest of the Baltimore natives ya heard)

310. Son_Of_Ether aka el_feces_loco Says:

and the Canadian women are TIGHT.

^^^Word..Lil X was importin em for a minute there(esther baxter, Mellisa ford, etc)…I been to caribana a few times..t dot o dot is the shit,..Canada is like NY without the crime, the dirty azz streets and grimey women….but thats just exactly why I couldnt live there.

311. Son_Of_Ether aka el_feces_loco Says:

# Temp Agency aka Baby Face Pimpin Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 7:21 pm

son of ether u puss…ya wife wears boxers wit dick-holes in em….

^^^Let me guess? Youre gonna be the big tough guy on the block with Christina Aguileras “DIRTY” blasting in your Ipod with the nunchucks nameplate belt wearing a fuschia BAPE hoody?…Your a blo

312. nation Says:

>> I heard its been bloods and crips that been in Canada for a minute. Nation u know what im talking bout? cause shit is getting ridiculous now.

nothing special man. seriously. ive never seen cali or chi city gangs, but these are just guys that dress up in specific colors, that throw up funny finger signs and that dance around like monkeys. they dont really run any drugs, at all, the hells angels run things around here. (white quebecer (french) motorcycle gang/mafia ish type, they run all the clubs and what not, extortion). oh and black people in montreal are either all well-dressed university going haitians, and africans, sons of rich men and women. or a bunch of brats that stay on myspace and that listen to snap music. white boys are tougher than black guys in montreal, more anger. but in gangs, ive been noticing as of lately, its mainly pakis that are running that. but its not really a gang, its a club, an after school program. thats why i dont take that blood shit seriously

oh and if you think im snitching, suck my dick, i was just rapping (a la 50 cent)

313. The B.I.G. Homie Says:

eskay im glad you started using sendspace instead of that weak ass rapidshare

314. Rizz Says:

remember how buck never stabbed anyone and the whole vibe awards was a hoax and somebody else did the actual stabbing,buck just stood up with a fork

i do

315. luis Says:

eh!

316. rubyspirit Says:

Jay-Z is ugly. I hear Nas has bad hygiene. Luda looks a mess.

Where’s the cool guys? Wu-tang!

317. Lili Says:

Where the hell that Chappelle clip come from?? The new DVD?

318. Paperstacker Says:

Where’s the cool guys? Wu-tang!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^