Stray Shots

nas-mtv.jpg

Video for Snoop’s Vato ft. B-Real That’s the Snoop I know and love.

Here’s the cover for his upcoming Blue Carpet Treatment

Now, I don’t know who he’s talking to, but there’s a brand new freestyle up on Diddy’s Myspace page. "I’m richer bitch!"

Cover for Grown Ass Weezy and his Daddy’s upcoming album.

Meth freestyle (thanks Alex)

(over the Know The Ledge beat)

The Game ft. G.A.G.E. – Welcome to Geffen Aftermath

G-Unit – Pepsi Smash Pass The Mic Video

Laffy Taffy Rots Your Teeth – interesting cover art

249 Responses to “Stray Shots”

1. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

NOPE

2. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

if jay comin back then the world need puff…word?

3. icon Says:

damn, third? My best finish so far…lol

4. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 1:31 pm
    if jay comin back then the world need puff…word?

WHAT ?

5. 456 Says:

is it me or do the pigeons on weezy’s album look big as fuck

6. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 1:33 pm
    WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 1:31 pm
    if jay comin back then the world need puff…word?

WHAT ?

its puffs lyric on the myspace page..my nigga you knw me better than that

7. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 1:35 pm
    TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 1:33 pm
    WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 1:31 pm
    if jay comin back then the world need puff…word?

WHAT ?

its puffs lyric on the myspace page..my nigga you knw me better than that

NO DOUBT YOU SCARED ME THERE

8. icon Says:

Whay ain’t you covering this, Eskay? LMAO

9. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

see for all you lames that dont get nuances, the birds on the cover signify his past illegal business ventures, and the red bandanna signafies his ties to notorious street gangs….this bird man is on some symbolic shit

10. the landLord Says:

…how can they be father and son when the son is probably as old as the father…

Old Wayne & Birdman = Ashtray & his Father (Shawn Wayans & Lahmard Tate) in “Dont be a Menace…”

11. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

im sorry i forgot to add the (sarcastic tone) to:
    ^ “”"”" ^ “”"” ^ “”"”"”"”"” ^ “”"” ^ “”"”"”"”"”"”"”^ “”"^ “”"”"^

12. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

…how can they be father and son when the son is probably as old as the father…
    ###
    i heard they met in home room back in 88

13. max AKA Young Greasy Says:

^Classic, am I the only one that thinks that snoop dogg cover may be the worst cover since the no limit days?

14. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

that snoop cover is garbage..i hope thats not a final

15. 456 Says:

spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 1:39 pm

^uh. ya. who didn’t get that?

16. 456 Says:

panish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 1:40 pm
    im sorry i forgot to add the (sarcastic tone) to:
    ^ “”””” ^ “””” ^ “””””””””” ^ “””” ^ “”””””””””””””^ “””^ “””””^

^oh. too quick to post

17. spanish jay a.k.a. stab master arson Says:

biggie has a myspace page, go figure

18. blaq_bar_bee Says:

Nas needs to be slapped with his chain.

19. Aberrant Says:

I thought I heard 50 had a diss record to Puffy (yes, Puffy). Could that be who he’s talking to. I haven’t listened to either. Don’t care to, and probably won’t.

20. icon Says:

LOL @ Fifty’s fake ass biggie flow over Dead Prez’s beat—I was expecting verse two to start w/ “Armed and Dangerous…”

21. icon Says:

50 stay snitching….

22. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

pwahahhaha at pass the mic..these niggas look gay in da yard..the wack shyt is they makin me lose my respect for M.O.P..wtf? is? this?..once you go pop you cant come back to the streets..low budget videos make ya fans and haters both pissed..not to mention a wack azz song.

@snoop..I like this new shit..snoop must have went back home.

@weezyn bird..Im in the air I dont see niccas corny covers

@THE GAME aka tattoo..I got love for dude..none of us is perfect..some of you niggas got tattoos of chicks names on your arms that yall wanna get lasered.

@ puff..you might need to go see SHYNE-PO son..dude might have to fight this GUNIT battle for you…you say no? who u gon get then?..Young JOC you said?..thats funny puff.

23. icon Says:

he threatened to “service Puff’s ass”…that shit deserved a “No homo” disclaimer…sorry for all of the the 50 posts, I’m listening to the audio while I browse Nah Right

24. icon Says:

Shit, the AKA tatt is bad, but not as bad as his old “Thuggafly” tattoo on the side of his face

25. STEELZKITCHEN Says:

I HATE THOSE 2 BIRD GUYS

26. tyronebiggums71 Says:

a-rod base hit r.b.I. bitches

icon, tinyurl.com is your friend

28. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

yo biggs good look on my breakdown..im tempted to repost it since eskay ethered me with this new thread…that shit took me time to psychoanalyze

29. icon Says:

icon, tinyurl.com is your friend

Oh, so you don’t care that Shaq-fu is back out? LOL

30. icon Says:

lol@ the Liberty being the Lil Kim of sports, “cuz watching them is like doing time”

31. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

I apologize for messin up the “who gives a fuck about this convo” convo…just had to clear the air about NY teams..since Im in a good mood here’s an analogy..again

NY YANKEES=B.I.G..but since he’s dead Ill give it to HOV and not 50 hov has the more established career..plus he had in DAME DASH what the yankees have in JOE TORRE.both their fans have more of a blue collar edge

NY METS=Nas..won a few times not as repected globally but locally in the city he is respected more by intellects and consciousness.

NY KNICKS=50..although both entities swear they are doin mad shit and are winners they mostly live off of old fame and currently the future looks bleak as to the amount of sell out performances they will do in the future..50 like Isaiah will run this franchise into the ground.

NY LIBERTY=LIL KIM..watchin them is like doing time.

NY RANGERS=MASE..both let niggas skate(skeet) all over them with just as strong a love for the icey stuff

NY ISLANDERS=jae mills/PAPoose..never won shyt, never gone win shit but still has fans eager enuff to go check them out

NY JETs=LOX..seems so long ago since they won..very loyal fan base that shows up to watch them lose everytime havent done shit in years, they rep that green weed and green money tho..them my niccas.

NY GIANTS=WU TANG CLAN..still living off of old fame also..tho they made moves and got closer to the limelight they felt back in 96.success seems to be as far as the gap in strahans teeth.

NY RED BULL=soccer?…hmm lets go with sucker then..Ill say JIM JONES/jah rule..they do shit for the kicks mostly.

honorable mention to the BUFFALO BILLS=SHYNE..came close to winning by signin with puff but eventually ended stuck up north in the icey cold mountains..nuff said

32. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

Yo eskay sup with me gettin teh sports gig?..I heard you had some other dude doin it but? wtf? its about to be winter..I dont plan on arguin JAYZBIGGIEORNAS” till christmas..some of us like othe shit besides rap yo..stop yo bullshittin lets make this site well rounded…well rounded=more peee poleeee.

33. the landLord Says:

Eric Mangini says

—————————————

…ISLANDERS won the Stanley Cup 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980….

34. the landLord Says:

Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:14 pm

—————————-

…yeah Eskay…me too…i wanna job…

35. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

…ISLANDERS won the Stanley Cup 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980….

yea and fab five freddy and blondie had the number one song back then too..hahaha ok ok..i meant recent history my dude.

36. Nigeria Says:

That Meth freestyle is going to bring back New York.

”Ha Ha Ha”, ”he dress so corny” to many quotables.

That Snoop shit sounds like he’s back on his gangsta shit. Good look…

… But that cover is cheeks.

I’m glad Myspace stopped workin’ for me so that my ears wouldn’t bleed while tryin’ to listen to the Puff song all the way through.

How are you gonna be 5 years younger than your popz? Good job Weasel.

Can’t see the Meth freestyle. Damn firewalls.

Game & Juice. See above

Game & Gage. See above.

M.O.P. Please leave while you have the chance. Please. Seriously. Stop. Run.

That cover says more than enough. Those songs though? Maurice “Cheeks”.

38. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

the landLord Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:15 pm
    Eric Mangini says

—————————————

…ISLANDERS won the Stanley Cup 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980….

I KNEW LANDLORD WASNT GONNA LET THAT SLIDE

39. icon Says:

@ Nigeria talking about bringing back New York…I feel like I’m in fucking Geography class

40. the landLord Says:

yea and fab five freddy and blondie had the number one song back then too..

——————————–

…Rapture…

41. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

damn es been on his shit the last two days, there are a shitload of tipics flying, and a Nas post, what the fuck only 39 comments so far damn, whats good nah right?

42. Aberrant Says:

Commercial rap has patronized hip-hop culture with endorsements of blackface and buffoonery for far too long. This is the counter-current to the mainstream — powerful music that massages the intellect and moves your feet.

I dig where the Laffy Taffy Rots Your Teeth people are going with this…but it seems like they could have chosen better art for their cover. There’s a thin line between using objects to subvert themselves and just cooning yourself out.

They fired Ari!

44. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

YO ES..LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND

“If I could have music, sports, fashion and eyecandy all in one blog..I wouldnt need to go outside” says one blogger..well luckily for him there’s NAHRIGHT..nahright a blog formed by a yonkers local, has captivated the minds of many..a well rounded blog founded on the principles of giving hardcore fans access to hip hop music, fashion and sports, sprinkled in with the occasional picture of Vida Guerra in a thong. This blog went from being worth $167, 453 to being worth 100 million on a lil over 10 months, ESKAY the owner of the blog says he gives most of the credit to EL FECES LOCO aka Eric Mangini, a dedicated blogger whose idea it was to make nahright into an online cyberfun house, capable of catering to die hard rap fans, fringe sports fans and heterosexual dudes that love looking at nudie pics of video hoes, we here at the WALL ST. JOURNAL love the site, we found it personable, informative and also very entertaining- Cathy Whitenubs editor Wall ST. journal

45. 456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:22 pm

^laughing out loud @ icon bringing back new york with that circa ’88 comment

46. the landLord Says:

…i wonder if Lil Fame and Billy Danze (M.O.P.) scream and curse like that when they talk in their everyday lives….them Sam Jackson’s sons….i think M.O.P. should slow it down just one time, maybe try a YingYang “Whisper Song” delivery or a laid back LLCoolJ “Going Back to Cali” flow….lol…. M.O.P. is nice, no doubt, but them dudes STAY mad….and what the fuck is Lil Fame saying half the time anyway?!?…he sound like he got three sets of grills stuffed in one mouth…(nhjic)

47. Shanti Says:

who is Ari?

48. icon Says:

Ari=

49. icon Says:

I can’t imagine a cooled out MOP…thats’ almost as inconceivable as when Banks “turned it up” on Bust’as “Touch It” remix

50. the landLord Says:

*Sports Update*

…Bobby Abreu hits 2-run single…Cabrera and Damon score…NY Yankees 3 – Detroit Tigers 1…

….BACK TO BUSINESS….

51. Shanti Says:

oooohhhh. i don’t watch entourage.

52. Aberrant Says:

I could never get into that show. I watch everything else HBO, damn near. Just something about that show really, really irks me.

53. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:31 pm
    who is Ari?

i know you from the south and for that reason we cut you some slack, but you cant be serious, Ari is the greatest television figure to hit the screen since………well i am not going to go that far, but he is the agent on Entourage

54. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:31 pm
    who is Ari?

55. 456 Says:

@Magini

^yo i didn’t say anything but i think maureen dowd quoted the site a few days ago in the new york times. she didn’t say nahright but she quoted a post.

56. the landLord Says:

…5th inning…

57. Shanti Says:

sorry i can’t really get into entourage either. i’ve tried watchin it a couple of times. i don’t understand why everyone thinks its so great.

58. Nicholas Cage AKA Plug Industries Says:

How the hell the the yanks score 3 times. I just left the young bar 5 minutes ago.

59. 456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:37 pm

^sex in the city for guys. we understand that shit either

60. Shanti Says:

@ 456

hmmm…what post did she quote?

61. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:37 pm

its the man version of sex in the city, its a guys show

62. Shanti Says:

^sex in the city for guys. we understand that shit either

^^now sex in the city was my shit. i love that show.

63. icon Says:

My comedy joint is “Scrubs”

64. 456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:39 pm
    ^sex in the city for guys. we understand that shit either

^^now sex in the city was my shit. i love that show.

^cricket.

65. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

Nicholas Cage AKA Plug Industries Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:38 pm

yo i just read that nicholas cage married like a 22 years old or something, i mean damn he makes some boring ass movies outside of the rock and faceoff, and i am sure i missed one or two, but for that fact alone (the 22yr old) he good wit me

66. Shanti Says:

@ Kheri Wes

oh and i noticed you tried to get a lil joke in about me being from the south but i’ll let that slide…for now

67. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:40 pm
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:39 pm
    ^sex in the city for guys. we understand that shit either

^^now sex in the city was my shit. i love that show.

^cricket.

seriously wake me up when that shit is over

68. icon Says:

^^now sex in the city was my shit. i love that show.

^cricket.

More like, snoring cricket on that corny ass show..

69. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:41 pm
    @ Kheri Wes

you know we have to keep you on your toes being the only respected southern blogger, since we dont consider bmore the south

70. Shanti Says:

^sex in the city for guys. we understand that shit either

^^now sex in the city was my shit. i love that show.

^cricket.

^^^^^^^^^^^i know guys that useta watch sex in the city… did anyone on here watch it…don’t be afraid to admit it

71. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

oh yeah and beast, he is funny as shit, i almost forgot about him

72. icon Says:

No offense to the ladies, but sex in the city is unwatchable…

73. 456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:41 pm
    ^^now sex in the city was my shit. i love that show.

^cricket.

More like, snoring cricket on that corny ass show..

^LOL

74. Shanti Says:

i can’t believe y’all think that show is corny and boring…y’all trippin man

75. the landLord Says:

…A-Rod double, Bernie Williams RBI single… 4 – 1 Yankees, 6th innings…. 2 hits for Alexis today…. must be snowing in the Dominican….

76. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:43 pm
    i can’t believe y’all think that show is corny and boring…y’all trippin man

my brother use to watch that shit with his girl and i use to clown the shit out of him, so i know guys watch it, but its becasue they start watching it with their chicks and they end up learning shit and kind of liking it. Kind of like Greys anatomy, kind of liked that show for a second (no homo), but it got too girl and the sar characters started to blow me

77. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

i dated a chick that watched sex in the city and buffy the vampire slayer so i watched sex in the city and buffy the vampire slayer (at her crib). she was cool tho, i could watch the game or whatever just had to let her watch them two shows. sex in the city wasnt as shitty as yall make it sound but i always sweated her how women wanna be respected and shit but these women is runnin around screwin a gang of dudes..

78. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:38 pm

August 31st, 2006 at 2:37 pm

its the man version of sex in the city, its a guys show

YEAH THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP, AND LIKE KHERI WES SAID ARI IS PROBABLY THE BEST CHARCTER ON TV HE IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS THE SHOW COULD SURVIVE ON JUST HIM, THEN YOU HAVE TURTLE AND DRAMA WHICH ARE BOTH CLASSIC IN THEIR OWN RITE SHIT VINCE IS THE WORST CHARCTER ON THE SHOW AND POOR LLYDB BANKS IS THERE JUST FOR OUR AMUSEMENT AS WE WATCH ARI THREATEN TO CHOKE HIM WITH HIS STRAP ON AND SHIT THE SHOW IS A FUCKING RIOT

79. Aberrant Says:

I watched Sex in the City.

I can’t wait till the new season of The Wire, though. I’ve been counting down the days for months.

80. 456 Says:

2 hits for Alexis today…. must be snowing in the Dominican….

^’that’s one…ehhh… two/two a dose shits was due’ (c) ether

81. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

the landLord Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:46 pm

he needs to step up i need them to kick the shit out of detroit and minnesota to staay on this little losing streak their on, i would love to see the yankees and my whitesox and then LAn i will be laughing at all of NY, when my sox kick they ass on thier way to repeating as championships

82. Shanti Says:

see i knew some of y’all niggas watched sex in the city. its ok, you others don’t have to pretend. its funny watchin it with a dude though because y’all are always surprised at how slutastic samantha can be.

83. Aberrant Says:

*is a lady, so my Sex and the City vote doesn’t count*

84. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

they was all hoes

85. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:42 pm
    ^sex in the city for guys. we understand that shit either

^^now sex in the city was my shit. i love that show.

^cricket.

REAL TALK I USED TO GET MADE JUST FROM SEEING COMMERCIALS FOR IT AND SHIT, I THINK THE BIGGEST REASON WHY I HATED IT WAS BECAUSE WHO WANTS TO WATCH A BUNCH OF UGLY BITCHES TALK ABOUT SEX ALL DAY

August 31st, 2006 at 2:43 pm
    i can’t believe y’all think that show is corny and boring…y’all trippin man

LIKE WE SAID ENTOURAGE IS SEX AND THE CITY FOR GUYS, I KNOW VERY FEW GIRLS WHO LIKE ENTOURAGE CAUSE THEY CANT RELATE TO EVERYTHING LIKE WE CAN WELL ITS THE SAME REASON WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM UGLY BITCHES TALKING SEX NOW IF YOU HAD LIKE EVA MENDES AND VID GUERRA TYPE GIRLS TALKING ABOUT SEX ALL DAY THEN I’M SURE US MEN WOULD WATCH EVERY SECOND

86. the landLord Says:

…let me get this straight (literally)….Entourage is a “man show”, but in said “man show”, a man threatens to choke another man with a strap-on?!?….that episode hardly sounds manly….no homo….i’ll stick to ESPN….PTI, now that’s a man show….

87. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

damn..my bad the nerd chick wasnt a slut

88. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

# 456 Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:36 pm

@Magini

^^^bloggin is big business45..a blog is where most corporations are paying their employees to be all day.

89. icon Says:

From “White Chicks”: Making my way thru crosstown traffic, driving fast…

90. Shanti Says:

*is a lady, so my Sex and the City vote doesn’t count*

^^oh damn didn’t realize.

91. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Aberrant Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:47 pm
    I watched Sex in the City.

THE WIRE IS THAT SHIT

92. icon Says:

You ain’t never lied…lol

93. icon Says:

It looks like the Wire is gonna concentrate on the Corner Boys this season, and the school system….should be ill

94. 456 Says:

PTI is my shit. That other roundtable bullshit bores me though.

95. icon Says:

The Wire needs to have spinoffs, like “Law and Order”…that shit is always on TV, in one form or another

96. the landLord Says:

@Kheri Wes

…Chicago White Sox ARE a problem….if Boston, Chicago, and the Angels all miss the playoffs, the Yankees will roll because the other AL contenders (Oakland, Detroit, Minnesota) are horrified of the Yankees….the Angels and White Sox aint scared of the Yankee mystique…

97. icon Says:

I fucks with Around the Horn, too…

98. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

dear espn, can you please show any teams besides the redsox and yankees every fuckin day?
    sincerely,
    everyone in america outside of ny and boston

99. Aberrant Says:

I watch PTI, too, though.

Bring back Weebay!

100. QDotSmith Says:

Shanti i used to watch that shit wit one of my jump off…the shows straight…id rather watch that then spend some real quality time wit her ol’ over dramatic why cant we be in a relationship ass….1 hour of prada high class white hoes will shut a chick up and let you dig in them guts wit out to much convo and bounce…

Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:28 pm
    YO ES..LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND

^ Fell out off that shit. Had me goin’ until I read the “most of the credit to El Feces” part. You’re a riot Feces.

102. the landLord Says:

….Tony Kornheiser > Mike Wilbon….

103. 456 Says:

QDotSmith Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:56 pm

^the bait and switch

104. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

penguin dance

105. icon Says:

….Tony Kornheiser > Mike Wilbon….

Agreed,

but Kornheiser + Wilbon> either of them paired w/ another sportscaster

a man threatens to choke another man with a strap-on?!?….

^ It’s that kind of grotesque humor that keeps me laughin’.

107. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

damn.. penguin dance>chicken noodle soup

108. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

the landLord Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:51 pm

LLYOD IS ARI’S OPENLY GAY ASSITANT THAT ARI TREATS LIKE CRAP AND HARASSES ALL THE TIME FOR BEING GAY, SO WHEN HE MAKES COMMENTS LIKE THAT HE IS MAKING FUN OF HIM FOR BEING GAY

109. QDotSmith Says:

penguin dance, chicken noodle soup

110. Shanti Says:

*wonders if my ex useta watch sex in the city with me just so i would be chill about giving him some later on that night*

111. icon Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:59 pm
    a man threatens to choke another man with a strap-on?!?….

^ It’s that kind of grotesque humor that keeps me laughin’.

The episode with Drama and the massage therapist, had me like “hold up…I’m finna stop watching this shit”…but recovered nicely before the ep was over though

112. QDotSmith Says:

same ol two step > penguin dance, chicken noodle soup

113. 456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:59 pm
    ….Tony Kornheiser > Mike Wilbon….

Agreed,

but Kornheiser + Wilbon> either of them paired w/ another sportscaster

^wilbon>kornheiser. kornheiser stay making wrong predictions. and wilbon and kornheiser > any of their replaxcements

114. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

the landLord Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:57 pm
    ….Tony Kornheiser > Mike Wilbon….

CHHHHUUUCHH

I USED TO LIKE THEM ABOUT THE SAME BUT WILBON’S HEAD HAS GOTTEN TO BIG HIS EGO IS OUT OF CONTROL KORNHEISER IS JUST SUCH A CLOWN

115. the landLord Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:56 pm
    sincerely,
    everyone in america outside of ny and boston

————————————

…you mean there are other cities besides NY and Boston?!?….and they have teams too?!?…. maybe if some of those underdeveloped cities could field a winning team, ESPN might give them some shine….until then…tune in SEPT 15 & 17 – NY Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox….on ESPN….

116. icon Says:

Wilbon>Stephen A. Smith, contrary to what everyone named Stephen A. Smith thinks, quite frankly

117. QDotSmith Says:

Shanti, 9 times out of 10……prolly, i mean its a good show but yuo only watch that with a shorty to get some…all the sex talk and the devious little things females do and talk about turns yall on

^ Shut you up, then pound you out. That sounds about right.

119. icon Says:

Sex in the City without Prada and NYC locale = AC Hookers on the Point

At least they wouldn’t have to switch networks.

120. 456 Says:

Stephen A. Smith ego = Star’s ego.

121. Shanti Says:

^ Shut you up, then pound you out. That sounds about right.

^^sadly i find that offensive but funny

122. QDotSmith Says:

sex in the city to a female is like a pacifier to a infant…. you give it to them so they shut the hell up

Sex in the City without Prada and NYC locale = AC Hookers on the Point

At least they wouldn’t have to switch networks.

^ LOL.

^ Shut you up, then pound you out. That sounds about right.

^^sadly i find that offensive but funny

^ Sorry. But you get it.

125. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 2:55 pm

THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT

Aberrant Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 2:56 pm
    I watch PTI, too, though.

Bring back Weebay!

WEE-BAY WILL BE IN THE NEW SEASON OF THE WIRE ( ONE OF THE CORNER BOYS IS HIS SON AND YOU SEE HIM VISIT WEE-BAY AND SHIT, WHO BUY THE WAY WAS SAIGON’S OLD MANAGER IN ENTOURAGE )

YEAH I THOUGHT HE REALLY FOUND THAT SHIT UNTIL I READ THAT BUT I STILL FELL OUT MY CHAIR

August 31st, 2006 at 3:00 pm

YES THATS EXACTLY WHY HE DID IT

TRUE JASON WITLOCK IS THE MAN BUT EVERYONE ELSE PALES IN COMPARISON ESPECIALLY MARIOTTI I HATE THAT MOTHERFUCKER, YO

KHERI WES DONT YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN THE CHI THAT WILL TAKE THAT DUDE OUT, I FUCKS WITH AROUND THE HORN BUT GOD DAMN I HATE MAROTTI THAT POMPOUS ASS

126. 456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:03 pm
    Sex in the City without Prada and NYC locale = AC Hookers on the Point

At least they wouldn’t have to switch networks.

“The Hooker Wore Prada”

127. icon Says:

128. 456 Says:

BUT GOD DAMN I HATE MAROTTI THAT POMPOUS ASS

^CoSIGN. but most those cats is cornballs

129. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

since 00 rest of the country 4-ny/boston 2…

^ Tiny url is your friend (c) Es

131. icon Says:

Ozzie Guillen ethered Mariotti…lol

132. icon Says:

^ Tiny url is your friend (c) Es

Tiny capri pants are your friend- Icon

133. the landLord Says:

….Marriotti IS a racist faggot….thats why Ozzie Guillen was so sincere in calling his ass out and then refusing to be contrite about it afterwards….

134. Shanti Says:

lol ^

135. Shanti Says:

@ icon

136. the landLord Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:09 pm
    since 00 rest of the country 4-ny/boston 2…

———————————

…sshhhhh…lets just keep that between me & you….no homo….

137. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:11 pm

Ozzie Guillen ethered Mariotti…lol

THIS IS TRUE HE FUCKING RIPPED HIM APART

OZZIE IS THE MAN HE DONT HOLD NO PUNCHES HE SAYS WHATEVER IS ON HIS MIND

138. iLL Change Says:

what’s poppin’ Nah Right

>> Have you seen the video clip of Stephen A. Smith getting heckled by some cracka ass crackas….funny shit

what, are those guys in 10th grade? seriously, they have nothing better to do with their time?

i’m feelin’ the video for “Vato” and the song is hot. Snoops new cover looks terrible tho. i thought it would be him sittin’ in a throne on a blue carpet dressed like a king in all blue or some shit. that would be ill.

what the fuck is wrong with Lil’ Wayne. he looks like a bitch. ripped jeans and chucks. what the hell are you thinking? he looks like a cracker from the 1980′s.
    DOWN WITH THE BLENDING OF OTHER CULTURES INTO HIP HOP!

i’m bout to check out all that muzik…

Tiny capri pants are your friend- Icon

^ However, your infatuation with glitter shirts can be unhealthy.

140. the landLord Says:

…for those of you old enough to know….Ozzie Guillen = Billy Martin…

141. icon Says:

Tiny capri pants are your friend- Icon

^ However, your infatuation with glitter shirts can be unhealthy.

Whatever, you know you want to make that trip down the BW Parkway to complete your outfit

142. icon Says:

You know if they were black, they would’ve got thrown the fuck out…I’m not being racist here, just stating facts

143. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

A-ROD SINGLE SHOT HOME-RUN BITCHES 5-2 YANKS

^ Ha! You make me laugh. But nah, I should be down there tonight though. Supposed to be going to this club. However, there will be no DC apparel donned.

145. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

A-ROD IS 3-4 WITH A HOMERUN AND 2 RBI’S TODAY

WHAT SLUMP ?

146. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:16 pm
    Tiny capri pants are your friend- Icon

^ However, your infatuation with glitter shirts can be unhealthy.

PARDON ME… YOU KNOW THE REST

147. Boosie-laughing cause nahright has been on some 88 shit Says:

Man o man,

taking a look back at these other threads. Nahright Race wars vol 9. Classic.

All I got to say is MC OBesity > filthy tunes+frenchy kev w/(fake ak rifle).

niggas stay swacking. shits disgusting b.

DC Partyin’

149. iLL Change Says:

^ step your html game up

150. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

>>All I got to say is MC OBesity > filthy tunes+frenchy kev w/(fake ak rifle).

Oh shit lmao.

^ I know man… I’m fuckin’ up.

@ iLL

Lets try this, ONE mo’ time DC Partyin’

154. 456 Says:

thus far…
    internet 14
    d.billz 0

bottom of the 8th

155. icon Says:

LOL…what club? Love the Club is aiight- apperently it’s the destination club, meaning that niggas cross state lines to get there…it used to be Dream, back when Cam used it as the backdrop for his “Hey Ma” video. I miss the gully go go clubs from back in the day…IBEX, Black Hole, etc…

On the real, though…DC folks can tell an out of towner on sight by the apparel, kinda like NY peeps can tell outsiders by scoping who is all fascinated by the skyscrapers

156. nBmore Says:

Cover for Grown Ass Weezy and his Daddy’s upcoming album.

^^This joint tight with all the birds in the drop……

thus far…
    internet 14
    d.billz 0

bottom of the 8th

^ *hops out the dugout for a brawl*

158. Boosie-laughing cause nahright has been on some 88 shit Says:

Note to A-dickrodders,

7 stike outs in 12 at bats, yeah that was a slump.
    2 rbi’s in like 16 at bats- 4 of them shits was due.
    Yeah you hit a home run, in like a 20 at bat average
    only 27 home runs, sound like you at coco crisp status

159. nBmore Says:

Here’s the cover for his upcoming Blue Carpet Treatment

^^This joint tight also

160. nBmore Says:

Meth freestyle (thanks Alex)

^^DA WU is DONE!!!!!

161. nBmore Says:

The Game & Juice – We Gorillaz (over the Know The Ledge beat)

^^This nigga is a clown!!!!!

Here’s the cover for his upcoming Blue Carpet Treatment

^^This joint tight also

^ That cover is cheeks. That song is fire.

163. 456 Says:

smh @ nbmore last three comments.

who left the nursery door open

164. the landLord Says:

….whaddup Boosie….alex rodriguez 3 for 3 today…single, double and HR….

165. icon Says:

nBmore Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:29 pm
    Meth freestyle (thanks Alex)

^^DA WU is DONE!!!!!

Fuck sales or whatever, the Ticallion Stallion still got it (that nickname obliges me to say “no homo”) …that new album is as hot as anything dropped recently…consistency has always been Meth’s Achilles heel, but this joint is tight throughout…Corny niggas like you is why hip hop is dying…

166. the landLord Says:

…correction 3 for 4…plus im late…courtesy of Biggums…

167. icon Says:

Why is Concrete Loop up for best hip hop blog? Nothing against the Loop, but is it even a hip hop blog?

168. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 3:29 pm
    Meth freestyle (thanks Alex)

^^DA WU is DONE!!!!!

nBmore Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 3:29 pm
    The Game & Juice – We Gorillaz (over the Know The Ledge beat)

^^This nigga is a clown!!!!!

AND YOUR A TROLL

the landLord Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 3:35 pm
    …correction 3 for 4…plus im late…courtesy of Biggums…

HOPEFULLY TODAY WILL FINALLY SNAP HIM OUT THIS BITCH

169. the landLord Says:

…4:21 = Fischscale….production on 4:21 > production on Fishscale….but, Ghost > Meth…

170. icon Says:

Agreed…every time the Meth/Ghost controversy comes up, I think about their confrontation on “Rhyme and Reason”

171. nBmore Says:

GAME MS BUTTERFLY 101:

GAME: A nigga who is a fraud. He is the type that would lie about being in the army but never served a day in his life. His older brother would be the one who had spent time in vietnam an GAME would be the one tellin his brothers stories. Now this doesnt offend the civilians back home. But for the real VETS who have put in work this is disrespect. So for the ppl who find GAMES raps tight or lyrical its understandable yall are look at as civilians. Now the REAL VETS who put in work we are not buyin that bullshit for its lyrical ablilities. His brother has cosigned his non-gangbangin activities an other friends as well. So this nigga is A FRAUD & A BUSTA!!!! an I am not buyin these BULLSHIT civilian stories that are not TRUE….

172. icon Says:

Coco Crisp= best name in baseball

173. 456 Says:

meth is just an amalgamation of all the other wu styles. odb/ghost/gza/raekwon all mixed into one style. that’s why he came out first.

174. icon Says:

Game is too young to have served in ANY war, besides the current one, so what the fuck is you talking about? To claim Vietnam, he’d have to be in like his 50s…even the Gulf war would make him like 35….

YOU ARE A CLOWN

175. iLL Change Says:

>> 4:21 = Fischscale….production on 4:21 > production on Fishscale….but, Ghost > Meth…

WHAT?

Fishscale >> 4:21
    beats on FS >>>>> beats on 4:21
    Meth always sounds like he’s got bootlegg beats, and his album doesnt flow right.

176. icon Says:

I think Meth came out first because some A&R decided that he was the most marketable, at the time…Ghost had that fucking stocking cap on his face, Rae was looking like Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks….

177. nBmore Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:42 pm

^^I went over your head ITs OK U WHITE or to young to understand!!!

178. 456 Says:

that’s what i’m saying. meth was the most marketable but he was doing an impression of everybody else.

179. icon Says:

4:21′s beats are like that, but sometimes they feel disjointed from the overall album…ideally, you want some kind of symbiosis between the beats and flow
    With that said, I’m still glad I copped it, and a bit ashamed I considered getting the Roots joint w/o the Meth, because Meth’s album>Roots joint

180. icon Says:

You went over my head, NBMORE, because your a fucking pigeon

181. nBmore Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:47 pm
    You went over my head, NBMORE, because your a fucking pigeon

^^weed is a hellava drug!!

182. icon Says:

you’re

183. nBmore Says:

Da WU is DONE!!!!!!!!
    Meth new album is garbage SO STOP FRONTIN!!!!!!
    All tha beats suck an he aint spittin bout shit………..

184. icon Says:

nBmore Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:48 pm

August 31st, 2006 at 3:47 pm
    You went over my head, NBMORE, because your a fucking pigeon

^^weed is a hellava drug!!

That was a generic ass comeback

185. Aberrant Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:41 pm
    Coco Crisp= best name in baseball

I’ve said it a million times. Now I want a bowl of cereal an’ shit.

186. des Says:

# icon Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 3:47 pm

You went over my head, NBMORE, because your a fucking pigeon

lmao at this

187. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:47 pm
    You went over my head, NBMORE, because your a fucking pigeon

YESSIIIIRRR

188. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 3:49 pm
    Da WU is DONE!!!!!!!!
    Meth new album is garbage SO STOP FRONTIN!!!!!!
    All tha beats suck an he aint spittin bout shit………..

WHAT DO YOU DO COME ON HERE READ WHAT PEOPLE ARE FEELING AND DECIDE TO MAKE FUN OF IT NO MATTER WHAT GO AWAY YOU FUCKING TROLL, I THINK I HEAR BANKS AND 50′S LEFT NUT CALLING FOR YOU HURRY UP BEFORE LUIS SNAKES YOUR SPOT

189. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

OK PIFFING TIME NAH RIGHT PEACE

190. iLL Change Says:

anybody heard Cormega’s joint “R U My N***a?” and NaS’s joint “The Flyest” ? the beats are real similar, Cormega’s came out first, but i like NaS’s version better, the beat has more substance, they beefed it up sounds like.

NaS – The Flyest (sample audio)

191. nBmore Says:

^^tell em why u MAD SON!!!!
    O YEA CUS I BITCHD YOUR WHORE AZZ yesterday!!!

192. iLL Change Says:

Cormega – R U My N***a? (music video)

193. icon Says:

Cormega could’ve been one of the great ones, if he had a budget

194. iLL Change Says:

fucking nBmore ruins the flow of the comment

195. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:57 pm
    fucking nBmore ruins the flow of the comment

Seriously, he’s always hugging on peoples comments.

196. iLL Change Says:

icon, you heard those 2 joints before? i think L.E.S. did “The Flyest” but i dont know who did “R U My N***a?”

197. icon Says:

fucking nBmore ruins the flow of the comment

Word….not to mention he slowed down my thought process for a sec, trying to figure out how anybody could like that Snoop cover?

198. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Lmao i just finally looked at the Snoop cover, damn thats some funny looking shit.

199. icon Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:59 pm

Nah, but it’s a nice cut…like I said on here yesterday, I want to get my hands on the original Firm joint, before Nature fucked up the chemistry

200. nBmore Says:

Niggaz get mad cus I post comments that they dont like. But I didnt know there was a 1 sided way of thinkin on this site.
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    So for ALL YALL whoreazz niggaz (TY & Co) who keep comin at me over my comments it jus shows that you catchin feelins over the internet an thats some faggy shit for any nigga to catch feelins over the net.

201. Street Jamz Says:

456 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:45 pm

^^His first album was serious, but it seems like he’s lost his way over the years. I don’t hate the new album, but it can’t touch his first joint! Artists try to become mainstream because they want to make some money. It’s gotta be hard watching all of these clowns getting radio & video play daily.

202. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:57 pm
    fucking nBmore ruins the flow of the comment

^^u sound mad!!
    LMAO!!! HA HA

203. icon Says:

^^ I can’t believe he went with an airbrushed cover..that hsit looks like it belongs on the back of a denim jacket.

204. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Quit hugging on peoples comments nBmore, thats what you would call, some faggy shit. Lmao.

205. nBmore Says:

D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i’m as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:59 pm
    iLL Change Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:57 pm
    fucking nBmore ruins the flow of the comment

Seriously, he’s always hugging on peoples comments.

^^PEEP THIS BITCH NIGGA

“Seriously, he’s always hugging on peoples comments”
    (U sound like a real whore)

206. Eric Mangini aka New URL Order(c) Says:

Theeeeeeeeee Yankees winnnnn..Theeeee yankees win..foe..you need more people

207. Shanti Says:

@ Jamz

what song is that playin on your site?

208. nBmore Says:

^^^peep this shit

(next he gonna say STOP PICKIN ON ME)
    LMAO!!!! HA HA

209. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 3:37 pm

More bitchs go to Concrete Loop to blog so it makes it more diverse.As you can see all we have is Shanti

210. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

That Wayne and Birdman cover looks stupid. Something nBmore would come up with.

211. icon Says:

D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i’m as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    That Wayne and Birdman cover looks stupid. Something nBmore would come up with.

Them niggaz look like Homiez action figures

212. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Hahaha peep the red bandanas too, that shit is comedy.

213. iLL Change Says:

@ icon

R U up on Mega? what you think is his best album, i’m about to download all his shit.

anybody else who follows Mega, let me know what shit of his i should get. i already got The Testament by the way.

214. nBmore Says:

NAS IS DONE!!!!!
    aint nobody gona buy his new shit………
    all his new tracks sound the same an he aint spittin like back in the day which makes him DONE he is not better then most cats in the game no more an his lyrical ablilities have faded away in time. Evey now an then he may shows ablility but follows up with garbage……. So lets start MAKIN dem NAS R.I.P. T-SHIRTS for the fallin dead………

215. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>Them niggaz look like Homiez action figures

Lmao.

216. icon Says:

My cuzzo put me up on Mega…at first I was like, “You mean that nigga that got kicked out the firm”? But I went and dowloaded/bought a bunch of his shit a few years ago, and from what I’ve heard so far, he’s got a pretty strong catalog…I’m mad at myself for sleeping so long.

217. Street Jamz Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 4:05 pm
    @ Jamz

what song is that playin on your site?

^^It’s a secret….
    Nah, it’s Algebra singing You Do It For Me. She’s dope!

218. icon Says:

Nas is not better than most cats in the game? I’m moving away from this nigga before lightning strikes

219. iLL Change Says:

nBmore, not only do you have zero credibility, but any idiot knows that NaS’s flow demolishes 95% of the rest of the industry’s flows. you talkin’ about “he doesn’t spit good shit, he doesn’t drop knowledge.” he drops the fucking Bible on a 3 and a half minute single, you know nothing.

220. nBmore Says:

^^So this nigga started listenin to mega after he was out of the FIRM.
    PEOPLE do yall live this shit or do yall buy this shit latter in life jus for the purpose of being DOWN!!!

221. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 4:14 pm

^^U STUCK IN THE PAST
    nigga face reality he has spit nothing worth rewinding since IT WAS WRITEN. The nigga is DONE!!!!!!!

222. icon Says:

So this nigga started listenin to mega after he was out of the FIRM.

Yeah, pretty much…I was impressed with what I heard, and I’ve been listening ever since..Everybody can’t be like you, NBMORE, who discovers the “next big thing”, goes to all of their shows and follows them to school and shit until somebody gets a restraining order, you woodsman ass nigga.

I don’t understand this quote at all…

223. icon Says:

Your moms ain’t done nothing since I WAS HITTIN…yet I still got love for her

224. iLL Change Says:

^ d-d-d-d-d-damn (c) Cam (sub-c) eskay

225. nBmore Says:

^^Why did it take somebody to put u down with mega before u listened cant u make up your own mind. See I dont need co-signs to listen to somebody new if its hot its hot.

226. nBmore Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 4:19 pm

Your moms ain’t done nothing since I WAS HITTIN…yet I still got love for her

^^u are a whiteboy who jus started listenin to hiphop

227. nBmore Says:

How can u come bac latter in life an give a mega another try. Anybody who 1st heard mega knew the boy was spittin the truth….. Aint no comeback bcus my cuzzo put me down………

228. Shanti Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 4:05 pm
    @ Jamz

what song is that playin on your site?

^^It’s a secret….
    Nah, it’s Algebra singing You Do It For Me. She’s dope!

^^yeah i was feelin the track

229. icon Says:

Disagree…if you had friends outside of MySpace, you’d know that sometimes you get the dopest shit by recommendation

230. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>Your moms ain’t done nothing since I WAS HITTIN…yet I still got love for her

hahaha.

231. icon Says:

^^u are a whiteboy who jus started listenin to hiphop

Unless I’m Naven Johnson from the Jerk, I have to disagree…lol

232. nBmore Says:

^^NOT years latter……………………..

weed is a hellava drug!!!

233. icon Says:

While you bullshitting, I just got up on MF Doom’s music, not too long ago…if you confine yourself to what you already know, you’ll never find anything new…

234. nBmore Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 4:25 pm

^^I am not a hiphop head so why would i care……..
    HIPHOP is not my life its music for the momment. I dont get excited bcus NAS/JZ or 50 is about to drop its jus music to listen to….

235. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>weed is a hellava drug!!!

Weed is not a drug mon, it’s teh herb. You sound like a cop when you call weed a drug. nBmore is actually a narc, anyone in thats in Baltimore better remember that.

236. nBmore Says:

D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i’m as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 4:28 pm
    >>weed is a hellava drug!!!

^^why u keep reachin? whats your point?
    LMAO!!! u not even funny…………

237. Combat Jack Says:

As crazy as it may seem, even though Diddy is not a rapper in the general sense of the word, dude is real gully on the low. It really is no coincidence that Diddy always walks away from the fray unschathed while all around him get duffed the eff out. Literally. I’ve witnessed it first hand as I called it last year:

Fitty vs. Diddy: Fif has no living chance in hell and his career will be forever ruined. No dick riding or such, and sad but true, Diddy = King Of New York.

Prediction: Fif bodied in the 3rd round.

238. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>^^why u keep reachin? whats your point?
    LMAO!!! u not even funny…………

See he didn’t deny it, nBmore is a snitch. Case closed. And i’m not trying to be funny. LMAO!!!!!

239. nBmore Says:

^^Its funny to see how white ppl act around blk ppl when they are behind a screen……….
    ha ha!!!

240. icon Says:

I really think NBMORE is a 12 yr old suburban kid on punishment, myself.

241. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

>>I really think NBMORE is a 12 yr old suburban kid on punishment, myself.

Thats probably correct. But you see how angry he got when i called him a snitch!! LMAO! nBmore don’t you live in Bmore aka BODYMORE!? Don’t people get killed for that shit there!? tsk tsk…

242. icon Says:

Maybe in NBMORE’s case, the B stands for Bitch

243. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time Says:

Lmao, thats probably right. Thats his new nickname i guess.

244. Mr. Me Too Says:

The cover is reminiscent of his doggystyle cover. Snoop is going back to his “roots” sort of. Doggystyle was a classic. Snoops old freestyle-type rap was crazy though. His new song is dope, except the hook sound hardcore wetback mexican. I hope that’s not how b-real talks in real life.

245. tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 31st, 2006 at 4:34 pm
    I really think NBMORE is a 12 yr old suburban kid on punishment, myself.

I’ve been saying this for months. they way he just jumps in is some real bitch shit you can tell he gets picked on in school and this computer tough guy is what helps him sleep ar night

ill change check out the realness by mega that’s that shit right there

246. nation - since 88 i was sick with the hustle Says:

wow. thats alot of content

247. nation - since 88 i was sick with the hustle Says:

*checks nahright’s worth*

248. daily dos: zombies on mun2 :: Hey Amigo! Says:

[...] tioned last week has a video and someone who taped it off BET has put it on YouTube. (via Nah Right) La Mujer de Mi Hermano + Fools Rush In = Gringo Wedding Kicks Engine is a search [...]

249. RazLDN Says:

y is hot rod rappin about cristal after all the shit dat happend