Daily Headlines 8-25-06

Master P signs to Lil Romeo’s label

According to the U.K.’s D.J. Semtex, Dr Dre is definitely on The Doctor’s Advocate, and the result is ‘classic.’

Angling for Hip-Hop Appeal

Phife isn’t so sure what the future holds for Tribe

Eminem teams with Nike to help underprivileged youth

Uncle Luke starts a youth football league

I’m seeing alot of conflicting reviews for Idlewild (the movie). Meanwhile, a recent advanced screening of the film had it’s own little ‘nigger moment.’ (c) Huey.

Officials in NY are afraid the black team is going to win all the challenges on Survivor.

138 Responses to “Daily Headlines 8-25-06”

1. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

deer park water

2. RICH NIGGA,BROKE NIGGA,...WHAT THA FUCK....ITZ BEASTNIGGA Says:

first bitches,how u like that?!!!!!!!

3. RICH NIGGA,BROKE NIGGA,...WHAT THA FUCK....ITZ BEASTNIGGA Says:

you no good low down bastid!! lol

4. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ha ha

5. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Phife isn’t so sure what the future holds for Tribe

I’M A DIE HARD TRIBE FAN BUT CAN THESE MOTHERFUCKERS PLEASE GET THEIR SHIT STRAIGHT EITHER COME OUT AND DO SOME NEW SHIT OR FALL THE FUCK BACK AND STOP GETTING PEOPLE LIKE ME WAITING FOR SOME NEW SHIT GOD DAMN

6. RICH NIGGA,BROKE NIGGA,...WHAT THA FUCK....ITZ BEASTNIGGA Says:

its official now peeps.
    master p is finished.

master p i hope you are reading this: you are done, sit ya old ass down some goddam where! if i ever see you on stage in the A i’m gone buy a ticket just to spit in ya ugly face!!!!!!!!!

unnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh motherfucka!!!!!!!

7. hassan Says:

wow my 1st time replying to a post before it reaches 200 replies…

8. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

TRACK 2 -PRODUCED BY JUST BLAZE FEAT MARSHA FROM FLOETRY, AND NAS
    This is some seeeeeeeeeeeeerious crack! Nas kills it on the first verse, Just Blaze killed the beat, mad soulful! This is a classic

^you know I had a feeling it was going down with the game, yall cats take alot of shots at the homey, but the nigga is nice, like I said a few weeks ago, his album is the only album im looking to purchase other that the big homey Nas

you mean the little homey

10. spotrusherz aka my jeans too futuristic for that shit Says:

damn master p getting sonned… or fathered… or something…

as much as i dislike game as a person and a rapper im genuinely curious to hear his album

dont care about corny ass politicians

tribe, they were aight back then but i dont care for a reunion

that’s a good look for em

who cares about luke

i dont like outkast and i hate musicals

it’s pretty obvious that the latino team will win

11. tyronebiggums71 Says:

* LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT THE FACT THAT COLDPLAY FELT IT NESSECARY TO CALL NAS BIG HOMIE *

12. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

eskay Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:07 am
    you mean the little homey

^ yea my bad your right.

13. RICH NIGGA,BROKE NIGGA,...WHAT THA FUCK....ITZ BEASTNIGGA Says:

spotrusherz aka my jeans too futuristic for that shit Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:08 am
    damn master p getting sonned… or fathered… or something…

dont care about corny ass politicians

tribe, they were aight back then but i dont care for a reunion

that’s a good look for em

who cares about luke

i dont like outkast and i hate musicals

it’s pretty obvious that the latino team will win

ya new name is the reveiwer or maybe the nahright critic good wrapup

i’ll be back later, gotta go for now. keep this shit bumpin for real just llike this.

deer park water

^ You just started somethin’. Obscure 1st comments… just to piss the 1sters off *cough* Beast *cough*

15. MeikMeik Says:

RICH NIGGA,BROKE NIGGA,…WHAT THA FUCK….ITZ BEASTNIGGA Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:05 am
    its official now peeps.
    master p is finished.

unnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh motherfucka!!!!!!!

Master P was done when his old ass was stomping around on Dancing with Stars.

16. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^yea ty I dont know what I was thinking, how could I have the respect to call a mc thats been in the game 13 yrs big homey shame on me. What was I thinking to give that type of respect to a living legend. Usually people wait until after the rapper is dead to give them props stupid me.

well, Jay is the big homey.

18. spotrusherz aka my jeans too futuristic for that shit Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:13 am

^^^ yo hurt sarcasm is a female trait. you stay catching feelings b.

19. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

deer park water

^lol billz yea i did a Keyser Soze, and typed the first thing I seen on my desk

20. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:13 am

YOU KNOW YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO CALL HIM BIG MONIE SINCE WE ALL CALL HIM LITTLE HOMIE YOU KNOW THATS WHY YOU SAID IT DONT LIE.

I FUCKS WITH NAS I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO TELL YOU BUT NO ONE CALLS HIM BIG HOMIE I MEAN SERIOUSLY IT SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE MAKING A PREMEPTIVE STRIKE THERE AND I FOUND IT QUITE HILARIOUS

21. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yo hurt sarcasm is a female trait. you stay catching feelings b.

^spotrusherz, tell me you kidding me right, you gots to be kidding me. the nerves of you dudes.

dont get ethered this is a warning….

22. Extra-terrestrial, biological entity AKA Plug Industries Says:

dam Master P is smart. What better way to keep the feds off your back…. tell them you getting raped by your label in which he owns. That nigga been dodgin them ni99as since kane and able snitched. Atheletes do something similar to dodge child support. put everythin in momos name.

“pay your taxes you niggas is hustlin backwards” young

23. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

PREMEPTIVE STRIKE

it was, lol

24. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:16 am
    deer park water

^lol billz yea i did a Keyser Soze, and typed the first thing I seen on my desk

yeah that shit came way out of left field i was like what the hell is alien talking about? That movie was the shit, i sure did not expect it to be him

cant wait to see the official sponsors for lukes football league probably a strip club or something, dont snoop have one too

25. spotrusherz aka my jeans too futuristic for that shit Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:18 am
    yo hurt sarcasm is a female trait. you stay catching feelings b.

dont get ethered this is a warning….

^^ just fucking with you but its not like its not true… go ahead with the ether i’ll superugly you

26. L.P.CROOKS.the.Habitual.Line.Stepper Says:

Idlewild is one of those flicks that no matter what critics say …or fans even… ya still gotta check it out for yaself kinda like a ‘kast album…errbody aint gone like it some people goin to say its genius

>>Idlewild is one of those flicks that no matter what critics say …or fans even… ya still gotta check it out for yaself

agreed

28. pecans Says:

word i feel the same way about trust the man, yo

Yummy Bingham could get it. nice body, but sometimes the light hit’s her face wrong and it’s not a good look.

30. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^yea on bootleg dvd

>>yea on bootleg dvd

see now, that’s why our people don’t have anything…(c) Maria – Mad Wednesday’s.

32. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

never heard of yummy bingham until just now.

my wifey usually up on r&b chicks and know their names.

33. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

L.P.CROOKS.the.Habitual.Line.Stepper Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:26 am

yeah i am there gotta see the movie, could actually be decent has some good actors

34. MeikMeik Says:

eskay Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:30 am

Yeah that’s the same thing I thought about the chick from Usher’s Yeah video. Was that Melissa Ford in that vid?

35. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

ok I see what your saying about the chick now, but she got this look like she smellin’ somthing sour in all her pictures

36. MadeInMilwaukee.....Since1979 Says:

Saw it wednesday at a sneak preview and it was slick, at least to me.

37. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

MeikMeik Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:35 am
    eskay Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:30 am

she has always been wack to me, then when i saw here in person it was confirmed she looks like a regular jump off, that i would see week to week in the club “mford” that is.

38. L.P.CROOKS.the.Habitual.Line.Stepper Says:

@ coldplay LOL…werd but some movies have atmosphere as an essential element in the movie…almost a character itself

…Im sayin that cuz you reminded me of Hustle and Flow…I thought that movie was dope (seen it big screen style) but errbody that didnt like it seen it on bootleg or at the drive-in (yeah cats still go to the drive-in in the D)

And I think its cuz they couldnt see the fact that they werent just sittin a car …they were sittin in a car in 100 degree heat…Just a theory

39. spotrusherz aka my jeans too futuristic for that shit Says:

eskay Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:32 am
    >>yea on bootleg dvd

see now, that’s why our people don’t have anything…(c) Maria – Mad Wednesday’s.

^^ i hate that skit/bitch

40. MeikMeik Says:

Wait, I didn’t mean that she could get it. I was talking about the lighting, it was all wrong for her. She does have a nice body though.
    *Just wanted to clarify my previous post*

Romeo: Dad, I want you to do a song with Ciera… just to piss off Bow Wow.

P: *out of nowhere* Unhhhhh

Romeo: Dad stop doing that

P: Unhhhhh

Romeo: Why do you still do that? That shit is corny now.

P: Unhhhhhh

Romeo: Fa real whoadie, cut it out…

P: Unhhhhhhh

Romeo: You make me sick!

P: Unhhhhhh

Romeo: I shoulda never signed you mannnn!

P: Unhh- *snaps* Wha? I WILL CHOKE YA LIL’ ASS OUT! Plus you still owe me for that song you did with Nick Cannon. Lil nigga.

^ Company Meeting @ Gutta Music.

Yeah, we know he’s a clown… yeah, he worked in strip club… yeah, he got kicked out the Unit… but if Dre still got production on it then I’m still gonna check for it. And if it sucks, at least I’ll be able to cop the instrumental mixtape to follow.

Just like I was tellin’ T. Nelson yesterday, I know Steele has his Tom-ish ways, but havin’ Russell and Cathy as supporters is definitely a good look. People gotta remember that Blacks were Republicans before JFK. But that’s another story.

Like Ty said, they just need to stfu and get in the stu’. And has anyone heard any of Phife’s solo joints? Tip’s solo joint is still a classic to me.

Big ups to Em for helpin’ the youth. I’m all for dat.

They did a segment on MTV a minute ago about Luke coachin’ a lil’ league team. I can only imagine what the victory parties are like. Lucky lil’ bastids.

Wow… mofos fightin’ at Idlewild? Next there’s gonna be someone gettin’ stomped out at a fashion show.

Somehow, I got the Asians pullin’ it off. Let me call my bookie.

42. Caliber Says:

MICK BOOGIE PRESENTS JUELZ SANTANA & LIL WAYNE: BLOW

43. Caliber Says:

SAM SCARFO: BODY BAG (.40 CAL DISS RESPONSE)

coldplay… Good lookin’ out in that last thread on that gem you dropped. I never knew the history behind the hypersexuality in Blacks during slavery. I can’t wait until the weather break, need to get my read on.

45. Caliber Says:

DJ RADIO: MR. SOLD OUT PT. 8 (HOSTED BY LLOYD BANKS)

see now, that’s why our people don’t have anything…(c) Maria – Mad Wednesday’s.

^ A yo, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Maria: Who said that? Who told me shut the eff up?

*random niggas* Him! Him!

How you rat a nigga out at a poetry club? I aint know 50 was in that skit.

47. Demagogue Says:

The Survivor ordeal is just wrong. It doesn’t matter how the Network tries to spin it to the Associated Press. Just because a separation still may exist, doesn’t mean we have to play into it — or profit off of it. And, what team do mixed individuals go to? Are we gonna bring back the one-drop rule?

Nas stay losing

49. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:49 am
    see now, that’s why our people don’t have anything…(c) Maria – Mad Wednesday’s.

^ A yo, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Maria: Who said that? Who told me shut the eff up?

*random niggas* Him! Him!

How you rat a nigga out at a poetry club? I aint know 50 was in that skit.

DAMN 50 WAS DROPPIN DIMES BACK THEN

50. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:53 am
    Nas stay losing

THE FIRST SIGN OF FRIDAY ESKAY TRYING TO GET AT COLDPLAY

eskay Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:53 am
    Nas stay losing

^I never thought I would be sayin’ this but, Mariah > Janet.

At least I know all her body parts are real.

52. L.P.CROOKS.the.Habitual.Line.Stepper Says:

Nas stay losing

—————-

Me and mariaaah
    go back like babies wit pacifieer-Old Dirt

dont know why but the first thing ^that came to mind when I saw that pic…hehehe

53. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:56 am
    eskay Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:53 am
    Nas stay losing

^I never thought I would be sayin’ this but, Mariah > Janet.

At least I know all her body parts are real.

TRUE I CANT ARGUE WITH THAT. AND MARIAH HAS BEEN LOOKING A BIT TOO THICK LATELY BUT GOD DAMN DOES SHE LOOK DAMN NEAR PERFECT IN THAT PIC.

54. icon Says:

My wifey is all opposed to seing Idlewild, because of some faggot reviewer who called it “Moulon Rouge (sp?) meets Harlem Nights”…I’m like, fuck a critic- this shit is either going to be a classic, or it’s going to set records on the unintentional comedy scale…two tickets, please!!!

55. Smokie Says:

Tribe was – not IS – a group. It’s over, folks.

>>Mariah > Janet

all day

57. icon Says:

I wonder what made Tribe split in the first place- it couldn’t have been their solo careers?

58. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

L.P.CROOKS.the.Habitual.Line.Stepper Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 11:58 am
    Nas stay losing

—————-

Me and mariaaah
    go back like babies wit pacifieer-Old Dirt

dont know why but the first thing ^that came to mind when I saw that pic…hehehe

————

why would the first thing you think about when you look at mariah’s sexy half naked ass be a man?? you got problems..

I know the first thing I thought about when I saw that picture was

1. how she is half naked
    2. hoe her titties look delicious
    3. how she is looking thicker than ever
    4. what I would do with that if I could have it for 20 mins.. etc..

59. icon Says:

Mariah…mmmm..I would stay up in that joint and try to milk it, even after the deed was done

60. tyronebiggums71 Says:

icon Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:02 pm

IT WAS THERE SOLO CAREERS AND THEFACT THE WERENT REALLY GETTING ALONG AND SEEING EYE TO EYE. BOTH PHIFE AND Q-TIP WANTED TO MOVE IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS AS DID ALI SHAHEED MUHAMMED. OBVIOUSLY IT DIDNT WORK OUT SO WELL FOR THEM BUT IF YOU LOOK AT Q-TIPS SOLO AND PHIFE SOLO YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TYPE OF MUSIC THEY WERE TRYING TO MAKE ( I HATE TO SAY IT BUT IT SEEMS LIKE TIP JUST WANTED SOME CASH )

61. the ghost Says:

“who said shut the fuck up??”
    *snitch voice* “him, him, him
    dude snitches on him hard in that skit/song

62. icon Says:

Yeah, Tip sold out big time…I was really anticipating his solo debut, especially after Vibrant Thing….you, Ty, do you know if his second joint…Kamal the Abstract (or whatever) ever dropped? I remember seeing some decent reviews of it, and I was checking for it, but it never happened….

I’m still waiting on that Jarobi joint to hit, son!!! LOL…

63. L.P.CROOKS.the.Habitual.Line.Stepper Says:

@ filthy…and laughter ensues…wow
    *simultaneously presses the sarcasm and mute button right about…

64. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ICON – AS FAR AS I KNOW THE ALBUM NEVER DROPPED I WAS WAITING ON THAT YEARS AGO ALONG WITH THEIR FIRST 2ND AND 3RD ANNOUNCEMENT OF THEM DOING A NEW TRIBE ALBUM

65. icon Says:

I never peeped Phife’s solo, beyond the audio samples on Amazon.com…it seems as if I didn’t miss anything, though…to me, Phife is a decent MC, and he brought alot to Tribe, but I don’t see him doing much outside of that context, even though he had solo banging tracks like “Butter” and “Problems” off of Low End Theory and Midnight Marauders, he never struck me as the solo type.

66. icon Says:

Fore some reason, I was looking forward to Tip’s solo work, because I thought that Peoples’ Instinctive Travels was his solo album, for the most part, with Phife guesting…kinda like Ghostface on Cuban.

67. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I FUCKED WITH PHIFE SOLO BUT IT WAS NOTHING I’M GONNA SAY YOU MUST RUN AND COP BUT SHIT WAS DECENT AND UNFORTUNITLY TRIBE DE LA PHARCYDE ALL THOSE GROUPS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT DILLA AROUND BUT SHIT I STILL WHAT WHATEVER TRIBE I CAN GET BUT THATS JUST ME I WAS BOR AND RAISED ON TRIBE AND DE LA

68. Surviror Says:

White Tribe will try to make a house our of bamboo with a nice family room
    Latino Tribe will b making clothes out of any leaves they find
    Asian Tribe will eat everything up to and including the aligators
    Black Tribe will sleep all day and look to rob the other three in the night

That’s how its gonna go down!

69. icon Says:

I didn’t know Dilla did much production for Tribe, I always assumed it was Shaheed, but it makes sense that tribe would’ve used outside producers, since Shaheed’s solo joint sucked balls (no Ricky Martin)

70. Surviror Says:

dont know why but the first thing ^that came to mind when I saw that pic…hehehe

————

I know the first thing I thought about when I saw that picture was

1. how she is half naked
    2. hoe her titties look delicious
    3. how she is looking thicker than ever
    4. what I would do with that if I could have it for 20 mins.. etc..

damn mariah was looking off the chain in that one

as much as i like tribe (n/h) they should just hang it up they have had their time, put someone else on in hip-hop and do a feature or two, spread the knowledge and advance the game past this bullshit stage its in now

72. icon Says:

They need to cast the black tribe on some “Mad Real World” shit…Katie had some big ass titttays.

73. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

Surviror Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:18 pm
    White Tribe will try to make a house our of bamboo with a nice family room
    Latino Tribe will b making clothes out of any leaves they find
    Asian Tribe will eat everything up to and including the aligators
    Black Tribe will sleep all day and look to rob the other three in the night

That’s how its gonna go down!

watch the black trib be a bunch of idiots they would never even the playing grounds cause they know that blacks would adapt to any situation and wipe the floor with the others, my money is on the latinos they can survive on anything and dont bitch about anything, they just keep it movin

74. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

jay-z still losing

75. icon Says:

nah, Kheri, you got it all wrong…the Asian tribe’s gonna be running on treetops and shit….

^ Especially if they Mex/El Salvadorian. PR/DR on the other hand…

77. tyronebiggums71 Says:

icon Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:18 pm

DILLA WAS A BEAST A FUCKING LEGEND AND HE HAD HIS HAND IN NUMEROUS TRIBE CLASSICS

78. icon Says:

I would love to lose like Jay-Z is losing right now…every night, before I went to bed, I would make sure to check my multimillion dollar bank account balance and tap beyonce’s phat ass to get my mind off of my misery

79. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:22 pm

jay-z still losing

* WONDERS HOW LONG COLDPLAY SPENT LOOKING FOR THAT *

eskay Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:53 am
    Nas stay losing

AHHH 32 MINUTES THATS HOW LONG

80. tyronebiggums71 Says:

icon Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:25 pm

RIGHT HOW COME I CANT LOSE LIKE THAT

81. T Nelson Says:

This world is fucking crazy…….I’d like to see the cheerleaders in Lukes football league…I might actually watch survior now just to see how all the other races get screwed and the white team wins

82. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^typical reply from a non-descript…

83. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

icon Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:23 pm

they probably invent some shit and be picking off people from the tree tops you right on that one

D. Billz Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:24 pm

^ Especially if they Mex/El Salvadorian. PR/DR on the other hand…

yeah the PR/DR be on some boggie shit every once in a while, but iff they mexicans its a rap they can survive off poision, but icon got a point with those damn asians, one things for sure the whites wont be the first out even though in real life i think they would be, no offense to filth or anyone else, yall in general jsut get more shit handed to you

84. icon Says:

Okay, Coldplay….I assume you got it better than Jay, and that you’re a “descript”? WTF…you probably wait backstage at Jay’s concerts to give him some dap on some dickrider shit, look in his eyes and be like “Yo, Jay…you got the juice now”

What I’m saying is, if the holy trinity of what really matters in hip hop, “money, hoes and clothes”, can be applied as the criteria for success, then you have to be off your fucking rocker to say that Jay is losing, right now….I mean, Jesus, the boy ain’t put out an album in years, yet he’s in the news, and in your subconscious every damned day.

85. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

^typical reply from a non-descript…

YOU SAYING YOU WOULDNT LIKE TO LOSE LIKE THAT

86. icon Says:

Coldplay be hating on Jay so hard, he probably be watching the Food channel in his mom’s basement, muttering under his breath that Jigga can’t make a roast duck with mango salsa like Bobby Flay

87. icon Says:

Doesn’t “typical reply from a nondescript” sound like some shit a disgruntled butler would say? lol

^ Fell out off that one.

89. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

icon Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:37 pm

^who ARE you???

90. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:40 pm

^ Fell out off that one.

^that wasnt funny…I give props when due but that shit was womp womp womp.

it takes years for this you cat in the hat ass niggas (c) rza

91. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:40 pm
    icon Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:37 pm

^who ARE you???

damn icon that is the second day that i saw somebody come at your rack, new nah righters have it hard, keep ya head up B

92. icon Says:

coldplay: who are you?

icon: I’m your daddy, coldplay…I didn’t want to introduce myself to you until your 18th b-day- nothing personal, but a nigga got bills, and the child support people aren’t too understanding about shit like that.. hold up, son, where you going, why you walking away? Don’t you wanna get to know your pops? Damn, the back of your head look just like your mother’s, minus the mullet.

93. icon Says:

coldplay, I see you didn’t get your pops’ sense of humor…that’s too bad, b…you must’ve got your mom’s sense of humor, along with her big ass gap

Simmer down, now, boy….

94. icon Says:

I love it when niggas catch feelings about blogs, and who’s supposed to say what….take your sensitive ass to RalphTresvant.com

95. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^thats what you mother said when I was skeetin’ on the side of her neck.

96. icon Says:

Damn, nigga, you gets down like that with your grandma…you must get that from your uncle Chester, on your momma’s side…he was one nasty, disgusting sumbitch, that one

97. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

okay youngin’ you waste of space, why dont you run at top speed into a moving train and do us all a favor and die.

98. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

lol, you captain crunch eating pimple faced degenerate. you aint kill ya self yet.

99. the landLord Says:

icon Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:46 pm
    coldplay: who are you?

————————————

….ouch…..

100. icon Says:

Coldgay says: “okay youngin’ you waste of space, why dont you run at top speed into a moving train and do us all a favor and die….”

Icon sez “I got a little boy to look after, and if I die then my child will be a bastard”
    I wouldn’t do that to ya, son, not after all of these years. I know I was selfish to skeet up in your moms and bounce…you gotta learn to forgive, son…you have a lot of anger inside of you…kinda like your moms, if you took the anger and replaced it with week old skeet”

101. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^huh? ,…anyway you talking about skeet alot, you cum bucket ass nigga

102. RICH NIGGA,BROKE NIGGA....WHAT THA FUCK...ITZ BEASTNIGGA Says:

icon Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:46 pm
    coldplay: who are you?

icon Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:48 pm

Simmer down, now, boy….

icon Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 12:50 pm

somebody better duck, i hear gunshots cuz somebody gettin fired on!! lol

103. icon Says:

Coldplay, You got a dirty mouth…just like your moms….Boooy, I could stay on your moms all day….well, maybe not all day…lol

104. icon Says:

I need to leave Coldplay’s moms alone, I mean, she’s such an easy target…not hard to hit at all…

105. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I could stay on your moms all day….well, maybe not all day…lol

^old joke, be more original if thats the case

the only dis im gonna give to your moms is disinfectent, .. the nasty heffa

106. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ok your sinking fast lol, you need new material, that was LAME..

107. icon Says:

Nah, not sinking fast, just drowning in your mom’s vast-gina.

108. icon Says:

the only dis im gonna give to your moms is disinfectent, .. the nasty heffa

Wow…original…speaking of original, did you know that your moms invented the Dirty Sanchez?

109. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

hey icon your moms thinks yelling into an envelope is sending voicemail, the dumb trick.

110. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Nah, not sinking fast, just drowning in your mom’s vast-gina.

BOOOOOO

111. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

one more fuckboy, your moms crib is so dirty, I wipe my feet before leaving her house

112. icon Says:

Wow, son, that joint was straight off of Fez’s show…lol Like I said, you didn’t get your pop’s sense of humor…in fact, your moms was more about hummers than humor….damn, I miss that slutty sloe footed meth addicted humpbacked bitch….

113. icon Says:

Your moms is such a whore….

no punchline there, just a statement…

114. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^yawn…your losing it kid, go sniff your mammas panties or somthing, matter of fact your mammas pussy can be used to launch a bio-chemical terrorist attack, her puss smells like two rats kick-boxing it. the low down aids infected raisen belly grizzly adams tatoo wearing hoe.

115. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^incase you was wondering who grizzly adams is, (i know your tv had one channel growing up)

she got this tatoo on her lower back

116. icon Says:

Your mother be freestyling and calling herself Old Jizzy…she be sucking dick and doing adlibs like “Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah”…y’all need to do a re-make of Soul Survivor…”A-tard and Old Jizzy”

117. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

118. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

icon Says:

August 25th, 2006 at 1:23 pm

^ “and the survey says” NOT!!!,

wow dawg you really suck now, your getting wacker by the minute, which reminds me of your mammas head game.

119. icon Says:

Coldplay says: I bet the computers in the kitchen at your crib, right next to the open jar of smuckers jelly and dirty dish rag that you kill your roaches with.

Icon sez:

I probably would be struggling like that if your moms had turned my ass in to the Child support folks…thank God she’s really heavy on the “Stop Snitching” tip

120. icon Says:

Your moms, “Old Jizzy”, calls herself a platinum artist…but when she says platinum, she’s talking about my pubic hair- that bitch is vicious with an afro pic and a jar of Blue Magic

121. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

???, anyway maybe i’ll figure it out later

122. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

your mammas so fat, she did the shoulder lean and tipped over

123. luis Says:

Eh!

124. icon Says:

Maybe you will…your moms had decent brains, but not the thinking kind…I remember how worried I was the day your mother went into labor, and that short, yellow ambulance pulled up to the crib…

125. icon Says:

Aiight, Coldplay, my son, daddy’s gotta go to work, I gotta make that income, just in case your slutwolf of a moms tries to hit me for back child support…if you don’t hear from me again, remember, I never abandoned you; I asked your moms for joint custody, but she was like “ain’t nobody getting my weed!”

126. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ are you kidding me, you cant come harder than that, which happens to be the exact words your mamma said when I skeeted down the bitches throat

127. the landLord Says:

*FIGHT UPDATE*

…early in the bout, Icon landed several vicious blows that had Coldplay staggered and reeling….Coldplay, taken aback by this unsuspected barrage of punches, seem surprised by his unfamiliar opponent…just when it looked like Coldplay might go down for the count (no homo), Icon seemed to tire and his punches began losing steam….Coldplay then began countering with jabs and flurries and regained his composure while Icon continued to throw punches with murderous intention, but ultimately missing their mark…with momentum swaying, we take you back to Nahright Stadium……

128. icon Says:

Funny synopsis, Cossell

129. Penny Woods Says:

All I’ve seen are negative reviews for Idlewild. At Rotten Tomatoes, it’s at 52%, which mean the majority of reviews are negative. I’m thinking of not going because of the reviews.

130. icon Says:

You have to kind of temper the influence of reviewers by asking yourself how much confidence do you have in the opinion of someone who watches movies for a living? Personally, if my job was to watch movies all day, I would either stop paying attention, or get really annoyed at any movies that didn’t blow my socks off (no techno).

131. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

lol landlord excellent commentary

132. the landLord Says:

…thank you sir…

133. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

OATKAST MAY BE FINISHED AFTER THIS BUNKAZZ MOVIE AND FLOP ALBUM!!!!!!!! LUDACRIS IS THE SOUTHS ONLY HOPE FOR HAVING A BIG NUMBERS(SOUNDSCAN)RAP ARTIST…

*Bootleggers get ready its money time!!!*

134. 813 Says:

has anyone listened to cant feel my face? reviews?

135. wes Says:

“Eminem teams with Nike to help underprivileged youth.”

The same Nike with sweatshops?

136. SOSA 420 Says:

Game album sounds crazy!!!!!!!!!!

137. RD Says:

Thats a shame, Saigon needs to come out, like now.

RD

138. Klive Rex Says:

Honestly, Game’s album will be fire with or without Dre. There’s really no other big name movin units on the west coast besides E-Feezy. Plus, aint nobody fuckin wit G-Unot right now so that’ll give Game a few more numbers.