Daily Headlines 8-23-06

dmc-katrina.jpg

Darryl McDaniels, known as DMC, hammers on the frame on a Habitat for Humanity house in New Orleans, Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2006.

The family of the man shot by Proof files another lawsuit against his estate.

Russell Simmons backs Republican for Senate

Some positive news about DMX for a change.

Obie lands way down at number 8 after moving about 74,000 units of Second Rounds On Me

on the new season of ‘Survivor’ contestants will be seprated by race.

Rumor Control: Rumor has it, Beanie recently dissed Jay-Z on stage at a Philly club after being dropped from Rocafella. As soon as I find some audio or a credible source, I will holla.

Bonus: New Cassidy – It Is What It Is

209 Responses to “Daily Headlines 8-23-06”

nah…

2. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

UNO

3. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

Damn you Billz!
    *shakes fist*

4. P-Matik Says:

Cassidy….who cares?

Damn you Billz!
    *shakes fist*

^ *Dr. Evil laugh*

6. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

Hold up Es the article says Obie debuts at #8…give the homey his spot lol…but for real people clown cats for not comin in at #1 when most rappers never break top ten their whole career…unless of course they push there album back 50-11 times waitin for a week when no one else is droppin

>>Hold up Es the article says Obie debuts at #8…give the homey his spot

you’re right, my mistake fixed.

Sorry Obie!

8. 456 Says:

what’s obie’s totals now? just curious what 200,000?

9. khal Says:

wow… bean dissing jay? that’s a battle i’d like to see… if it’s true.

10. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

>>Hold up Es the article says Obie debuts at #8…give the homey his spot

you’re right, my mistake fixed.

Sorry Obie!

—————-
    LOL^

11. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

cass started heating up towards the end of the song

12. 456 Says:

khal Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:10 pm
    wow… bean dissing jay? that’s a battle i’d like to see… if it’s true.

^THAT’s because its a C O N-spiracy. ‘survivor’ is set up by the WHITE man, lol. The system is not made for us. (c) black mummy

13. 456 Says:

i’m in your projects with the coo coo calico

14. spokescat Says:

WHO WANTS TO GET DRUNK AND WATCH HOMEWARD BOUND

15. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:10 pm
    what’s obie’s totals now? just curious what 200,000?

NAW HIS TOTALS AT 74,000. NOT A GOOD LOOK

16. 456 Says:

NAW HIS TOTALS AT 74,000. NOT A GOOD LOOK

damn i thought that was this week

17. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

Dam, I didn’t know Beans was dropped from the Roc…

18. chicken george aka iceberg slim Says:

I guess dame dash is getting in beans ear

19. T Nelson Says:

Im suprised at Russell Simmons backing Steele……Steele is the BIGGEST uncle Tom in the state of Maryland

20. edell Says:

Props to DMC for being out there and showin’ support.

At first I thought the family was seekin’ funds judging from the article. But I guess they’re trying to rectify the notion that the guy only shot Proof in defense of his cousin.

Let me find out hip hop is turnin’ republican (c) Joe Budden. But this is actually a good look for Maryland (Baltimore more importantly). I don’t really know his politics but he’s gettin’ the support of Kathy (also on my Old, Rich Black Women I’d Smash list) and Russell. I might even attend this event if I can find where to purchase tickets just to see where he stands with the issues dealing with the community.

If DMX really wanna help, he should just go through his whole front album from beginning to end. If by the time he reach Niggaz Done Started Somethin’, don’t wanna make you body somethin’ in a war frame of mind, nothin’ will.

Seperated by Blacks, whites, Latinos and Asians, huh? Sounds like some shit I woulda did if I was the producer.

22. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

here!

Btw, shouts out to Obie. Hope his album slowly picks up or at least maintain.

24. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

>>survivor separated by race? dunno how i feel about it… the white people will win though.

I agree, only because white people tend to be more Earthy. Who do you see camping and shit most of the time? WHITE PEOPLE. Who climbs mountains and shit? WHITE PEOPLE.

25. 456 Says:

you can’t really trust russell. maybe he trying to do some illuminati type shit and play both sides. i guess he’s organizing around specific issues and not by party – still republicans are anti-black people

26. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

>>i know this has nothing to do with the post……….but could someone tell me what the HELL puffy is doing in the pix!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HOLY SHIG! That pic wit him and Ma$e ain’t gangsta at all

27. Eric Mangini Says:

DMX= humble
    DMC=humble..did anyone see that show where he was looking for his real moms?..he is adopted..that shit was moving..like one of my pregame speeches.

Proof doesnt have an estate..dont he have like 6 kids?..on a rappers salary? theres liek 2 dollars in that account.

Obie..74,000 more than I sold…so Cheers..3rd rounds gonna be on you too.

Survivor?… hmm well I believe theres gonna be a race war so why not appetize it with the race games?..seems only fair.

T Nelson Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 1:22 pm

^ True, but my Blackness would rather see the Tom (i.e. Mayor Schmoke) simply because he’s gettin’ support from hip hop. Maybe that will sway the direction he chooses to utilize his power.

29. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 – YEAH I KNOW THATS HIS FIRST WEEK TOTALS. I FUCKS WITH OBIE ( I WAS DISAPPONITED BY THE ALBUM BUT MOTLY BY THE PRODUCTION * COUGH, EM, COUGH * ) BUT I STILL WOULD OF LIKED TO SEE HIM DO BETTER THAN THAT

30. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

FYI – cam moved more units than obie

Couldn’t hear the Cass song. Fuckin’ gov’t.

32. T Nelson Says:

@ Billz

For those of you who dont know anything about Maryland Politics around April I believe Micheal Steele hosted a golf tournament fundraiser….The golf course he hosted it at doesnt have ANY black members…..When somebody asked Steele about the lack of black members his answers was and quote “It doesnt matter to me I dont play golf”….as soon as i find the article i’ll post a link

33. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:26 pm
    DMX= humble

YEAH I SAW THAT SHIT, I CANT LIE SHIT WAS MOVING NOT AS MOVING AS ONE OF YOUR SPEECHS BUT WHATEVER WHATEVER WHATEVER

34. 456 Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:27 pm
    FYI – cam moved more units than obie

^point being…

35. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

“Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele, a Republican running for U.S. Senate. ”

###

i dont like him. i feel just cause your black you dont have to vote democrat but at this time we need a democratic congress. and i really dont like this dude

36. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:27 pm
    FYI – cam moved more units than obie

YES ITS A L FOR OBIE BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT A W FOR CAM. AND WHAT DID CAM DO HIS FIRST WEEK AGAIN I KNOW IT WASNT MORE THAN 80,000 ?

HOLY SHIG! That pic wit him and Ma$e ain’t gangsta at all

^ Somethin’ about them Mount Vernon dudes…

38. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

>>WHATEVER WHATEVER WHATEVER

Stick to the script, sun. Only supposed to be 2 WHATEVER’S… sheesh

39. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

word is bon jovi, if i didnt come on this blog i wouldnt have known obie had an album

40. GET Says:

Thanks for the cassidy song.

Ask Hov, he don’t want it with Beans, nooooo!

^ Damn, I forgot all about that. In that case, retract all that bullshit I just said. Fuck Steele.

Lets get Sheila Dixon up in there. LOL

42. 456 Says:

T Nelson Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:28 pm
    @ Billz

^damn chapelle’s black pixie just ran across my computer screen and started strummin a banjo. then he dropped the banjo and started doing the chicken noodle soup..

43. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist – President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:31 pm
    >>WHATEVER WHATEVER WHATEVER

Stick to the script, sun. Only supposed to be 2 WHATEVER’S… sheesh

NAW HOMIE ITS 3 WHATEVERS

44. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

steele is a bush apologist..so just on the strength of that he shouldn’t win

45. T Nelson Says:

Here’s one of the articles about Steele….Please read

46. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

but russell supporting steele should be a warning shot to democrats to get their shit together..however this guy is roach

47. Eric Mangini Says:

Here’s one of the articles about Steele

^^”It doesnt matter to me..i dont live in maryland”

48. T Nelson Says:

does anybody have Russell Simmons email address

49. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

I know 74,000 ain’t alot of units, but I’d be proud to know 74,000 people actually bought my cd. That’s alot of people. But when you’re trying to eat off that little percentage they get as artists it ain’t shig.

50. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

“Floyd Brown, a longtime GOP strategist who created the infamous “Willie Horton”

fuckin token

51. T Nelson Says:

@ Mangini

It doesnt matter if we got dudes like Steele in the SENATE that could be a problem for everybody

52. Ru Says:

man even I am thinking about filing a lawsuit against proof…

53. Eric Mangini Says:

# Foekist – President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:38 pm

^^^Thats what I tell my players..Hey chad gets sacked sure..but at least his screws and pins didnt fall out..gotta look at the bright side..hey Obie could be Benzino or filthytunes..gotta be thankful.

54. tyronebiggums71 Says:

DAMN THATS A LOW BLOW COACH

55. Doc Flav Says:

One Of The Gulliest Method Man Interviews I Ever Read At Nobodysmiling.com. Remy Ma Talks Shit On Hiphopgame.com Interview.

56. Eric Mangini Says:

I dont politics..politics is a game men act like they are playin while the real moves occur in the Illuminati meetings.

“yuh si police, politician?..mi nuh truss nun a dem” (c) Wayne from SHOTTAS

57. Eric Mangini Says:

low blow?..why?..we got homo midgets in here?

58. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

Remy Ma Talks Shit On Hiphopgame.com Interview.

she is sooo trash
    that 40 cal one is lame too

(if you notice) dipset talk alot but have low expectations of them selves as a way to never under achieve

59. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I MEANT THE SHOT AT FILTHY COACH THAT WAS THE LOW BLOW

60. Eric Mangini Says:

# tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:45 pm

I MEANT THE SHOT AT FILTHY COACH THAT WAS THE LOW BLOW

^^Actually Biggs I like filthy’s music I think Ive told him that on 2? occasions..filthy is a stand up guy he understands struggle..I didnt mean to insinuate that filthy was no good..I meant more to show that for all his work he hasnt even sold 74, 000 records..filthy tunes is aite with me…you’re right tho I shouldnt have lumped him in with benzino….that was low…i apologize.

61. twinkle-le-de Says:

spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 1:45 pm
    Remy Ma Talks Shit On Hiphopgame.com Interview.

she is sooo trash
    that 40 cal one is lame too

thank god i’m not the only one that think the bitch trash

thank god i’m not the only one that think the bitch trash

^ People actually think she’s nice?

63. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

Coach, you don’t look like the type that would even be into hip hop, where did that come from?

64. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

The suit charges that Proof, a confidant and the best friend of Eminem, was known as a armed and violent man and who shot Bender, 35, as the veteran of Operation Desert Storm was celebrating news that hed overcome serious health concerns.
    The men allegedly began with a fist fight but escalated when Proof got a gun and shot Bender.

As Proof stood over the fallen Bender preparing to fire again, he was shot by Mario Etheridge, Benders cousin and a bouncer at the club.

….and they really think this nigga got some money….

his family didn’t even pay for his funeral. em and the group members did. niggas should just call it a day and move on.

65. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 2:03 pm
    thank god i’m not the only one that think the bitch trash

^ People actually think she’s nice?

nice with giving a nigga some and some pussy is about all playa

66. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

Mangini,

Who r u for real, cuz ain’t no football coach gonna be on a hip hop blog site at 2 in the afternoon. Especially in August.

67. Doc Flav Says:

Yeah Spainish Jay, You See How She Said That She Was Losing Shine To Joe Due To Females Coming Up Under Dudes, Then She Contradicts Herself In The Next Paragraph Calling Khia A Hater Cause She Said The Same Thing. She Also Kind Of Shitted On The Terror Squad.

68. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

Beast, I REALLY wanna ask u a few questions. Too bad it would have to be over the internet I can’t even speak on it.

69. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

Foekist – President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 2:08 pm

i hear you my nigga, its about that other lil thang ain’t

70. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:54 pm
    # tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:45 pm

I MEANT THE SHOT AT FILTHY COACH THAT WAS THE LOW BLOW

NO DOUBT AND YEAH IT WAS THE MENTIONING HIM IN THE SAME BREATH AS BENZINO THAT I REALLY MEANT WAS THE REAL LOW BLOW I MEAN THATS BRUTAL

71. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

my typing is off today y’all, bear with me. i just noticed i’m leaving words out and shit

72. QDotSmith Says:

Filthy is str8 i like doods tracks…thats something else thats needed, that everyday struggle of the doods out here really tryna do something for themselves legally. remy i stopped payin attention to her she got all these chicken heads thinkin they somethin, HA! besides the fact her voice is deeper then a lot of doods in the game and she comes across as a high class take nut on the face, catch a pic on the sk3 of it and show it your boys then bounce on her type of chick.

politics is a dirty game but i think these african americans with money are backin the republican black leaders because they have sound agendas to help educate the youth.

damn its a shame, i never thought i would see the day when only movin 200’000 units was a good thing in hip hop, what happened to niggas tryna go plat…i think thats why game and 50 and a few others stand out a little more. niggas stay low ballin themselves thats why they have sub par albums.

hip hop as a group needs to rent a fuckin island and have a big ass retreat for the artists and producers and everyone else involved.

nice with giving a nigga some and some pussy is about all playa

^ She hood with it too. They asked her a question in a interview a minute ago (forgot what they asked) and all I remember her sayin’ is that she would let Game pipe it (no homo). Plus she said she be havin’ male groupies doin’ all types of wild shit for her and her friends. I bet the backshots are bananas.

^ Ironically, “Conceited” was the fugly chicks’ anthem in the club.

75. 456 Says:

^ Ironically, “Conceited” was the fugly chicks’ anthem in the club.

^remy a fugly chick representative

damn its a shame, i never thought i would see the day when only movin 200′000 units was a good thing in hip hop, what happened to niggas tryna go plat…i think thats why game and 50 and a few others stand out a little more. niggas stay low ballin themselves thats why they have sub par albums.

^ It’s not that artists don’t try to go plat. But nowadays you have to be affiliated with someone (i.e. Game when he debuted), start beef, or rap about some bullshit you don’t care about in order to sell. Or just be a pop mofo (i.e. Nelly).

77. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

People actually think she’s nice?
    well in some countries they drink piss too

She Also Kind Of Shitted On The Terror Squad.
    ###
    kinda? the sl’ore said that she is teroor squad and with out her there is none, the bitch is lame

78. Doc Flav Says:

40 Cal And Them Dipset Cats Rationalize They Failures On Some I Didnt Treat My Album Like An Album It Was Pushed Like A Mixtape So Im Not Suprised It Aint Sell.” WHATEVER WHATEVER UH ONE MO WHATEVER! LOL! Yo Beast To Fuck Remy I Need A Extra Large Pillow To Push Her Face In And Silence Her Voice While I Hit Her Fat Ass Doggy.

^remy a fugly chick representative

^ I don’t do anything of significance but I’m quite sure I could smash her on the humble. Just on some, being in the same grocery store type shit.

80. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

###
    this is the shit saigon be talkin about in that song with trey songz, slut monkeys thinkin its cool to live like that then having they pubes look like sour kraut

81. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 2:15 pm
    nice with giving a nigga some and some pussy is about all playa

i would fuck her, but only after i got drunk and no other cut was around.i think its the way she hold her pussy inthe videos that turned me off.

^ Yeah, just another black girl lost (c) Nas

83. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

###
    remember when fifty look into the camera and said if you aint trying to sell records keep that shit to your self….

“if you aint sell records then its a hobby”-buckshot

84. 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:18 pm
    ^remy a fugly chick representative

^i believe you but would you want to? that would be one of those nights that would make you wonder you were doing with your life.

85. tyronebiggums71 Says:

twinkle-le-de Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:59 pm
    spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 1:45 pm
    Remy Ma Talks Shit On Hiphopgame.com Interview.

she is sooo trash
    that 40 cal one is lame too

thank god i’m not the only one that think the bitch trash

D. Billz Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:03 pm
    thank god i’m not the only one that think the bitch trash

^ People actually think she’s nice?

I STILL SAY LADY LUCK DESTROYED HER ASS AT FUGHT KLUB

86. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

People actually think she’s nice?
    well in some countries they drink piss too

lol…hell fuckin naw,that was a good shot!(haha)

87. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

I STILL SAY LADY LUCK DESTROYED HER ASS AT FUGHT KLUB
    ###
    and i beat a retarded kid in a race. whats your point?

88. 456 Says:

spanish jay intellectually thuggin it today

89. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

i like jean grays vibe but i don’t find her entertaining

i really like whip….(the check that was on erick sermon’s last lp)

90. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

chick*

91. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

intellectually thuggin=oxymoron

92. QDotSmith Says:

I’D RATHER HIT ANGIE MARTINEZ’S OLD ASS INSTEAD OF REMY…

@BILLZ
    I GET WHAT YOU SAYIN, BUT I REALLY THINK THAT HIP HOP HAS FORGOT THAT MUSIC IN GENERAL IS AN ARTFORM, AND THEY DONT REAT IT LIKE ART. JUST LIKE POETRY IS AN ARTFORM. IT TAKES THOUGHT, AND EMOTION. ITS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE IT FEELS LIKE RAP IS HAS A PROTOTYPE. IM SURE THERE WERE MANY PEOPLE THAT WROTE AND WRITE POETRY LIKE MAYA ANGELOU PAST AND PRESENT, BUT SHE DID IT FIRST AND THE BEST. FOR A POET TO BE RECOGNIZED AFTER THAT, THEY HAD TO COME WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT…ORIGINAL, THEY TO BE THEMSELVES…THATS WHY I LIKE THIS KID LUPE.

THIS IS AN ART, PEOPLE WONT LOVE YOU OR YOUR ART, IF YOU DONT PUT YOUR HEART INTO IT.

93. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

I don’t know about the rest of yall, but I definitely miss the 80s. Especially the 80s in NYC. You know, the crackheads doin cartwheels up and down the block, lights goin out on the train, two hand touch in the park, the hooker parade everyday on forty deuce. Ahhhh, those were the good ole days. Since its much tougher to score crack these days

sounds like she might be ya type if lady, huh bills?

94. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

theres nothing intellectual about being a violent young criminal

95. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

>>i hear you my nigga, its about that other lil thang ain’t

Yep.

96. Eric Mangini Says:

But nowadays you have to be affiliated with someone (i.e. Game when he debuted)

^^or i.e.LUPE..ever since JAY said “he’s nice”..niggas been checkin for son like jigga birthed him..

97. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^…ty has depth, damn I thought you was a pot smoking train wreck waiting to happen

98. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 2:29 pm
    theres nothing intellectual about being a violent young criminal

no….but it not necesarilly intellect that keeps a nigga alive at times. sometimes its good old fashioned trigger pullin

99. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Foekist – President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 2:30 pm
    >>i hear you my nigga, its about that other lil thang ain’t

Yep.

100. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:23 pm
    I STILL SAY LADY LUCK DESTROYED HER ASS AT FUGHT KLUB
    ###
    and i beat a retarded kid in a race. whats your point?

DONT REALLY HAVE ONE JUST SAYING REMY MA IS TRASH

“if you aint sell records then its a hobby”-buckshot

^ And if more niggas was real, then they will knuckle up, that’s what’s up!

and i beat a retarded kid in a race. whats your point?

DONT REALLY HAVE ONE JUST SAYING REMY MA IS TRASH

^ I still think Lady Luck is nice. She held her own on Symphony 2000.

103. 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:28 pm
    intellectually thuggin=oxymoron

^that’s your problem, coldplay. you can’t think out of the box. hiphop is a demension where we actually play with language

intellectual thug: someone who uses his superior intellect to mentally bully the less brainy amongst us

kinda like what i do to you

104. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 2:32 pm
    Foekist – President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 2:30 pm
    >>i hear you my nigga, its about that other lil thang ain’t

Yep.

he talking about the young boys,incorporated.

105. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:31 pm

IT WASNT ME THAT SAID IT YOU JUST SAW THE CAPS AND ASSUMED IT WAS ME
    BUT I’LL CO-SIGN THE SHIT OUT OF WHAT HE SAID HE JUST BROKE DOWN A PERFECT EXPLANTION OF WHY BUDDENS IS MY FAVORITE NOW WITH THIS PART

* IF MORE PEOPLE DECIDED TO BE THEMSELVES I BET THEY COULD SELL MORE RECORDS AND GET THAT RECOGNITION, PEOPLE TEND TO DRIFT AND BECOME FANS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE THEMSELVES, THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS, THEN THOSE THAT TRY TO SHOW A CERTAIN IMAGE…*

106. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

107. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

kinda like what i do to you

^good one, but I would’nt call it bullying just me playing chess with you, and forcing your next move, check nigga!

^ Dawg, my resume is already tarnished, lol. And I pull heat (had to turn down a chick this weekend because she was actin’ “pretty”). And with that being said, it’s usually some persistent deuce that’ll hack me until I let her get at me. To bring light to what I’m sayin, it would be a chick like Christina Milian who I might be persuing or just friends with until she say somethin’ stupid, and then somebody like Remy Ma comes along all aggressive and shit and I be like, fuck it… why not? Deuces deserve a good poundin’ too.

109. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

kinda like what i do to you

niggas gettin they shine on!!!!

*must be very boring at work*

110. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

IT WASNT ME THAT SAID IT YOU JUST SAW THE CAPS AND ASSUMED IT WAS ME

^my bad I take it back, be careful crossing the tracks

111. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

>>foe let the rest in on what you and beast are talking about, this is family right???

You are correct Beast. But no, Alien. YOU are wrong, we on our Detroit SHIT! Butt out asshole :-)

@BILLZ

^ I’ma Lupe fan too. And I agree with what you were sayin’ but I only made that statement because you said somethin’ about album sales and you basically just said what I was thinkin’ when I made that statement.

113. Foekist - President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:

>>Em just slapped together a Obie Trice album and dropped it with no promotion or nothing. Don’t sign to Shady becuzz they are really shady.

Most labels are. I haven’t seen ANYBODY’S cd pumped properly unless it’s someone that’s already a star. That’s why God created street teams.

^ And indie labels.

Somebody just let one rip in my aisle and that odor is rockin’. And it’s predominately chicks here. Nasty heffas.

116. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

The Purple Gang’s bloody legacy

By Susan Whitall / The Detroit News
    They are unlikely souvenirs from the bloody Purple Gang portion of Detroits history: European porcelain so delicate you can see through it, fine-cut glass, and a teapot painted with pink roses and lined in gold.

The porcelain and china, handed down to Carol Long of Washington Township from her grandparents, was gang barter, what the Purple Gang sometimes used to pay her grandfather George VanInwagen to fix their bullet-ridden Fords. He was a mechanic at the Keystone Garage on Larned Street in downtown Detroit.

“He did good work, and they’d bring their cars to him,” Long says. “That’s partly how he made his living. My grandmother said he got along with them because he didn’t ask any questions.”

In the annals of crime, Detroit’s Purple Gang didn’t have a long ride, but it was colorful enough to inspire books, get them name-checked in an Elvis song (“Jailhouse Rock”) and even prompt a Hollywood movie in 1960 starring actor Robert Blake, who ironically is a suspect in the murder last month of his wife, Bonny Lee Bakley.

The fact that the Gang dominated the flow of liquor in Detroit for most of the 1920s, were judged responsible for some 500 murders by the Detroit police and were largely Jewish has helped hone their mystique some 70-plus years later.

Look around Detroit and there are fading remnants of gang history.

This includes the still-vibrant shvitz (bathhouse) on Oakland Avenue the Gang used to frequent; the former blind pig in the basement of the Woodbridge Tavern; and a slew of hollow-eyed mugs shot by Detroit News photographers on file at Wayne State University’s Reuther Library.

Other cities had bootlegging gangs in the ‘20s, but there were few American cities as “wet” as Detroit, which got a jump on the production and distribution of bootleg liquor when all nonmedicinal alcohol was banned in 1919, a year ahead of most states. Instead of prohibiting the flow of alcohol into Detroit, it instead opened up the floodgates and created a new sort of gangster to swagger around Hastings Street and Oakland Avenue on the city’s east side.

The young men who came to be known as the Purple Gang lived in the Jewish neighborhood near Eastern Market. They earned the nickname the “Third Avenue Navy” or the “Little Jewish Navy” from their nighttime excursions back and forth across the river carrying booze from Canada, or just as frequently, hijacking the booty of other bootleggers.

The Bernstein brothers — Abe, Ray and Izzy; Harry Fleisher, Abe Axler and Phil Keywell were just a few of the names that became infamous to Detroiters during the years when most of America was forced by the 1919 Volstead Act to buy wine, beer and liquor from the underworld.

thats for you my nigga BIG FOE….just a bit of ya citys history and how we started shit.

117. QDotSmith Says:

MARKETING NOW A DAYS SUCKS….AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH GOING PLATINUM OFF OF RINGTONES!!!! THATS SOME HOMO SHIT IN ITSELF, I HATE WHEN PEOPLES PHONES RING AND ITS A SONG… SHITS ANNOYING. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW RING TONES GOT THEIR OWN GOT TO BE SO DAMN IMPORTANT THAT THEY WERE TRACKED BY ARTISTS…THAT ACTUALLY HURTS THE ARTISTS…BY THE TIME THE CD DROPS AINT NOBODY GONNA COP THE CD CUZ THEY DONE PLAYED YOUR SINGLE OUT EVERYTIME THEY PHONE RING. BY THE TIME YOU BOUT TO COME OUT NIGGAS IS TIRED OF YOU

118. 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:36 pm
    kinda like what i do to you

^lol @ you playing chess with no pieces! you a pawn nigga cause you only come at niggas sideways, LOL

119. nation of education Says:

>> He supposedly freestyled for like half an hour or some shit and said that he’s gonna expose Jay on his next mixtape or album or whatever.

ghost unit… beans is gonna get his GAME on, if there is any truth to this

120. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^you cant out run a speeding bullet, but if you move sideways you can miss the shot all together. sicilian defense, check mate in 3 moves nigga.

121. 456 Says:

nation of education Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:50 pm

ghost unit… beans is gonna get his GAME on, if there is any truth to this

^^but this could be just what jay needed tho. real competition.

122. 456 Says:

right on time for his album

123. THE ONE AND ONLY....BEASTNIGGA Says:

Street culture is the one institution that will take you in when no one else will,”

i got somewhere 2 b niggaz, i’ll holla back later

124. nemo Says:

SOUNDSCAN NUMBERS:
    TW RK Artist Title TW Sales % CHG LW Sales RTD Sales
    1 * AGUILERA*CHRISTINA BACK TO BASICS 341,988 999 520 342,608
    2 * JENNINGS*LYFE PHOENIX 135,582 999 480 136,065
    3 * ADKINS*TRACE DANGEROUS MAN 114,706 999 108 114,829
    4 * CHERISH UNAPPRECIATED 90,733 999 165 90,900
    5 * CHEETAH GIRLS 2 SOUNDTRACK 87,425 999 236 87,673
    6 NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL MUSIC VOL. 22-NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL 83,002 -20 104,223 1,070,350
    7 ROSS*RICK PORT OF MIAMI 78,724 -58 187,269 266,571
    17 * TURNER*JOSH YOUR MAN 38,835 36 28,612 912,127
    18 HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SOUNDTRACK 37,735 -5 39,696 2,941,218
    19 * HINDER EXTREME BEHAVIOR 37,622 20 31,406 463,972
    20 LETOYA LETOYA 33,926 -23 43,879 308,225
    21 YUNG JOC NEW JOC CITY 33,789 -14 39,240 605,874

125. Doc Flav Says:

Cosign On Missing The 80s The First Half Of The 90s Was Rough DEA Started Getting Smarter. ——————— That MAMPC Shit Still Got Me On LOL. Its Like I Can See The Shirts And The Meetings And Protests Going On At Comic Book Stores… Lol Lupe Cool Though… Im Out Yall Stay Up.

126. QDotSmith Says:

I DONT THINK BEANS WANTS TO GO AT JAY. ITS POINTLESS! JAY AINT GONNA RESPOND, NOT OUT OF FEAR, BUT DOOD IS DOIN LITTLE SHOWS IN LITTLE CLUBS, WITH LITTLE CROWDS. HOV’S ON A WORLD TOUR…

POINT, BEANS AINT ON THAT LEVEL.

BEANS MIGHT BE ABLE TO DAMAGE HIS NAME A LIL IN THE STATES, BUT JAY COULD DAMAGE BEANS NAME WORLD WIDE.

AND BESIDES BEANS NAME AINT AS RESPECTED AS JAYS, AND HE WILL BE SEEN AS FABRICATING LIES(VENTING) ABOUT THE SITUATION.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE STREETS SAY JAY WILL STILL COME OUT ON TOP, HIS MONEY GOES A LONG WAY. MONEY TALKS AND JAY KNOWS SOME PEOPLE THAT KNOW SOME PEOPLE AT OTHER LABELS…HE CAN CUT THAT NIGGAS FOOD SUPPLY OFF REAL QUICK, AND BACK TO THE BLOCK GOES BEANS.

127. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Anybody hear that new Rick Ross CD.????? If so how does it sound???

128. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

yo tybiggs you get that email i sent yesterday? good looks for dmc&x. gotta be some money in it for russell or he just goin with the black guy. kid capris dj’n the fundraiser? damn. obie? double damn. survivor said fuck it lets blatantly attempt to get every household in america to watch.im assumin that each race will lose a member till its down to the final four. a latino will win.

129. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist – President, MAMPC. Men Against Man Pokemon Collectors Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:39 pm

RULE # 4080 …. I THINK YOU KNOW THE REST

AND IS THIS BUGSY SAYING DONT SIGN TO SHADY HUH ? LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WORKED OUT FAIRLY WELL FOR YOUR IDOL BUT YOUR SAYING NO ONE ELSE SHOULD ? YOU THINK G-UNIT ECORDS IS LESS SHADY, HELL YOU THINK KOCH IS LESS SHADY ?

130. mAdRaPpEr AkA THa UNDertAkER Says:

i wonder how many off camera Nigga,spics and cracker calling is gonna be on that show.

11 GNARLS BARKLEY ST. ELSEWHERE 50,091

^ Damn, Gnarls still doin’ 50K+/week. They’ll be plat by the end of the year at this pace.

Hi Haters.

Btw, I hope they put Joe’s verse on the official remix. Ba-nan-as.

10 * NICKELBACK ALL THE RIGHT REASONS 52,884

^ One of my favorite groups right there.

133. mAdRaPpEr AkA THa UNDertAkER Says:

Something really wrong wit this nigga^^^^

mAdRaPpEr AkA THa UNDertAkER Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 3:04 pm

^ Don’t forget chinks.

135. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

ehyo that ni99a BIG NOYD dropped anything new recently?????

@@@@@@@@@@@

real.talk 40.cal album rating = 5 out of 10

personal stan influenced rating – 7 out of 10

Something really wrong wit this nigga^^^^

^ D. Billz aka Slyte Lee Hoff

I dance wit’ wolves! (c) Reach

137. Eric Mangini Says:

Qdot..you speak like MIke Tysons manager before he left to fight in Tokyo that time…never underestimate the underdog…this America..the one thing americans love more than building stars is tearing them down..You dont know what Beans knows..

i wet who you want wetted/you wet who i want wetted/anybody can get it(c)lil homie/face

ehyo that ni99a BIG NOYD dropped anything new recently?????

^ I don’t know, but go to Amazon and go preview that Best Of joint. It’s official. I’ll probably cop that for the Fall.

139. Eric Mangini Says:

YOU THINK G-UNIT ECORDS IS LESS SHADY, HELL YOU THINK KOCH IS LESS SHADY ?

^^^Yea cause KOCH doesnt promote anyone..that’s on you the artist…plus they give you 20 dollars an album..pwahaha

140. shes a fresh one! Says:

Ummm left field but last night I peeped them Alex Johnson joints and I think I went a lil too far down that rabbit hole. I see why niggaz continue to drink the kool aid. Can’t remember who posted the links but umm, good looks.

141. nemo Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 3:02 pm
    Anybody hear that new Rick Ross CD.????? If so how does it sound???
    its a decent album.a bit funny at times.at least i can listen to it without skipping a single track.my fav track is cross the line with akon.

You dont know what Beans knows..

^ Oh you know Beans got the scoop (if this rumor is indeed true). He was the General and probably know a lotta shit about Jay.

Uh oh, this could put Es’ on mute for a while with the Nas jokes if some ish come to surface.

“Reggae’ll be happy, Ill Change’ll be glad…”

143. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

oh yea an fuck you referee/bugatti you noname ass pussy!!!

i havent even started yet,but ima dedeicate a thread to your bitch made ass…

shes a fresh one! Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 3:10 pm

^ We’re about to have another recruit join the team. Your All Seeing Eye shirt is in the mail.

145. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

gnarls is plat already

146. tyronebiggums71 Says:

WESTCOAST – YOU SENT ME AN EMAIL YESTERDAY ? I DONT THINK I GOT IT

147. QDotSmith Says:

THIS IS TRUE MANGINI…BUT JAY GOT SERIOUS DOUGH…AND HERE IN THIS LAND OF AMERICA MONEY TALKS LOUDER AND FASTER AND MORE INFLUENTIAL THEN THE MOUTH. DEPENDING ON WHAT HE KNOWS JAY COULD DROP HIM AND GET HIM ANOTHER DEAL…BUT I DOUBT BEANS KNOWS THAT MUCH ABOUT HIM TO HURT HIM THAT MUCH. CAM KNOWS JAY BETTER THEN BEANS AND CAM HAD HIS CHANCE, NAS KNEW JAY BETTER THEN CAM, HAD HIS CHANCE. AND I DONT SEE JAY AS THE TYPE TO LET MU’FUCKAS INTO HIS LIFE ALL LIKE THAT…IF ANYTHING WAS GONNA COME OUT IT WOULD HAVE CAME THROUGH ALREADY IN THE BATTLES AND SHOTS HES ALREADY TAKIN

148. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

ehyo that ni99a BIG NOYD dropped anything new recently?????
    ###
    i heard some shit with i think muggs and them

149. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

^damn, no mixcds?

150. Eric Mangini Says:

You know the world is fucked up when you a millionaire, and say you get dissed by a multimillionaire..and it be broke blogger folks that be laughin at you…so HOV can snap his fingers and have Beans back on the block huh?..Yall kill me sometimes..I should make this whole blog run laps.

151. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

I definitely miss the 80s.
    ###
    and i miss the wu dominance
    and after watchin the wire’s “its all connected”
    im scared of this generation

dudes is bangin with out a purpose
    sellin dope just to be consumers perpetuating the circle of violence

152. 456 Says:

QDotSmith Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:13 pm

^but if its beef and beans comes at him lyrically then it shouldn’t be about money. jay is too competitive for that. that’s a fifty move…

153. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

yea rick soss is ayt…even tho he look like a dark skin suge

check out tha track push it with tha hilarious scarface sample.

154. Eric Mangini Says:

Qdot..I dont think Cam has ever been accepted into Jays circle like Beans was..JIgga was ready to get his azz beat for Beans, there’s probably like 2 pictures in existence of cam and jay together..beans and jay was tighter.

155. 456 Says:

80s hiphop > 90s hiphop

156. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

>>>gnarls is plat already

thought it woulda happened sooner

157. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

check out tha track push it with tha hilarious scarface sample.
    ###
    i am boycotting all songs that have any reference to scarface. the shit is a tacky cliché. fuckin mobb deep sampled every fucking song off of that score. remember that song they had when they are doin the somba to “strangers in the night”||||Yuck

158. nBmore Says:

Bonus: New Cassidy – It Is What It Is

^^^Cant listen but 4 sho this joint is tight!!!

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 3:13 pm
    gnarls is plat already

^ Thanks for the confirmation.

160. Eric Mangini Says:

@SOUNDSCAN
    what the fuck is kidz bop?..Im dissapointed in Cassie..I like that lil chick…her lil frail azz..that nicole sherwizinger chick from pussycat dolls=wifeable.

161. QDotSmith Says:

I AINT SAY SNAP HIS FINGERS IM SAYIN HIS NAME HOLDS WEIGHT…WHAT HE MEANS TO THE COLTURE HOLDS WEIGHT… BEANS GO STREET CRED, BUT HE REALLY IS IRRELEVANT TO THE COLTURE. ITS LIKE PRINCE LOOK AT ALL THE JOKES AND SHOTS PEOPLE TOOK AT HIM, BUT THE DOOD IS STILL ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED MUSICIANS OF OUR TIME. PEOPLE TALK PEOPLE TALK ALL DAY BLAH BLAH BLAH. PARTY AND BULLSHIT. BUT NIGGAS THAT DO, THEY DO, THEY DONT TALK, WHAT THEY DO TALKS FOR THEM. SO WHILE NIGGAS IS RUNNIN THEY MOUTH SOMEONE ELSE IS DOIN, NOT YAPPIN AT THE MOUTH.

MU’FUCKAS WANAN MAKE SHIT GANGSTA ALL THE TIME WITHOUT KNOWIN HOW THE LAWS OF MAN WORK. ITS STUPID RAP BEEF. THIS NIGGA CAN SAY ALL HE WANTS, NAS SUPPOSEDLY KILLED JAY WITH ETHER, BUT YET WHOSE ON TOP. WORDS DONT MEAN SHIT.

JIgga was ready to get his azz beat for Beans,

^ I thought it was the other way around? Of course, I’m only referring to the incident on the club that they aired in Hovito’s MTV Diary.

163. Eric Mangini Says:

@SOUNDSCAN

164. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

@ty yeah but i used a different addy. it wasnt shit really i was just clownin. imma see if i still got it tho

165. Temp Ageny aka Myspace.com/Measy718 aka Name-Brand Nigga! early.. Says:

beans going at hov = the end of jayz

yo everyone check out my column on Spike Lee’s hurricaine katrina documentary ReachNYC.com, plus i got some extra stuff that spike missed….

whats good yall?

166. Eric Mangini Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:23 pm

JIgga was ready to get his azz beat for Beans,

BILLZ..THEM niggas would have ate JAY in that club that night…he lucky Dame and Juan was holdin him down..haha

167. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

beans going at hov = the end of jayz
    ###
    i hate to break it to you but….what the hell is he going to end? as an artist the most damage you can do to another artist is makin him unappealing to their original fan base. and there is no way he can do that.

168. shes a fresh one! Says:

>>beans going at hov = the end of jayz

You need more people.

169. QDotSmith Says:

REGARDLESS I LIKE BEANS BUT ITS NOT GONNA BE SMART ON HIS PART COMIN AT JAY. YOU GOTTA HANDLE BUSINESS BEFORE YOU HANDLE GAMES. A BATTLE IS A GAME, IT AINT GONNA MAKE OR BRAKE JAYS CAREER. BEANS BETTER MAKE SURE HIS BUSINESS AFFAIRS ARE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE HE STARTS SOMETHING. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT KINDA CARDS EITHER SIDE IS HOLDING, AND NOT THINK PRESENT AND VENT IN ANGER, BUT LOOK AT DOWN THE LINE, THE EFFECTS OF WHAT YOU SAY AND WHO YOU DO BATTLE WITH CAN AFFECT YOUR LIFE.

I.E. JARULE

that nicole sherwizinger chick from pussycat dolls

^ Yeah, definitely poundable. Iono about wifey.

^ Oh iight, same dude Jim keep mentioning when referring to Tru Life. He act like he scared of Tru, beatin’ around the bush and makin’ threats to another dude.

What up Reach.

shes a fresh one! Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 3:28 pm
    >>beans going at hov = the end of jayz

You need more people.

^ What she said.

172. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

is you the illest girl in kanas? is u ’bout it ’bout it?

173. Eric Mangini Says:

I just tried to youtube Jay smackin that girl in the face and found this?

I guess this will go under “WHAT THE FUCK WEDNESDAYS”?

Dem niggas smokin a hookah? In a car?
    “jayz just copped a benz”

^ Tabernacle.

175. iLL Change Says:

what’s good everybody?

>> he’s gonna expose Jay on his next mixtape or album or whatever.

uh oh. eskay, you better decide who you’re riding with. if anyone could expose Jay, it would be Beans. he’s known Jay since ’98. this should be good…

176. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

I bet beans got some shit to say about Jay..

He might sound like a cry baby if he goes at him though,

I do think it will be fire..

Remember when he ATE Jada??

damn, them tracks were dope they went at each other hard..

“Ill SUN kiss like a soda”.. (c) Beans

here is a good pic of that one bitch though

I would beat that.. shes aiight though..

That cassidy joint.. WEAK..

and he got skills, he needs to talk about more than the same bullshit..

Cassidy, if you are reading this, go to datpiff.com and DOWNLOAD Mood Muzik 2 by Joe Budden.. Study that, holla at Swizz and get back in the lab..

dont forget my shoutout Cass..

Beans > Gravy

My little sister > Gravy

177. iLL Change Says:

^ oh and “compared to Beans you wack” (c) NaSty

178. Dope Jamz Says:

“Obie Trice, real name, no gimmicks!”

I am glad see DMC is giving back in other ways than doing solo albums, because I give his solo effort 2 thumbs down. He’s a legend, but he needs to bow out gracefully.

179. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

with beans horrible temper i would love to see him on a reality show having to interact with lames. be the first to body a child star on vh1 live

180. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 3:34 pm

yeah that shit would be pretty funny, i thought beans went with Dame anyway, if not i guess he should have, if it is an indication on how J is going to be, he has joined the corporate world for real and will only be able to throw out a pet project here and there and wont be the person to save hip-hop as many kind of thought

181. shes a fresh one! Says:

>>is you the illest girl in kanas? is u ’bout it ’bout it?

link clicker?

182. iLL Change Says:

i’m sad to see Obie do such lousy numbers, but he didn’t have great promotion. i still think Cheers was more well-rounded and his best album, and SROM has terrible production. not as bad as A Gangster & A Gentleman tho.

183. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

Dope Jamz Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 3:33 pm
    “Obie Trice, real name, no gimmicks!”

I was up in the club one time down on South Beach and I bumped into DMC.. he was just chillin, he wasnt surrounded by mad peeps or anything.. Me being an MC I figured, lemme show some respect to this dude..

I aint usually the type to say shit to a rapper… But Im like, damn, this is DMC.. I got to give him some props.. I walked up on him and he turned around with the biggest attitude ever.. Im like, damn, this old ass mufucka is about to swing on me???

He was kinda deisel for an old head though.. But I gave him a little dap and what not and went on my way.. Thinking, what an ass hole!

184. QDotSmith Says:

I WANNA SEE BEANS ON THE SURREAL LIFE….LOL THAT WOULD BE SOME FUNNY SHIT

185. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

i thought beans went with Dame anyway
    ###
    where? where is dame? what is he doing? and with what artist? i saw that shit on bet once and all he did is reminisce

now all he is doin is doin cameos in cams silly shit

dammit you cant make a cameo if you dont have anythin else to do

dame dash= tommy from martin

186. Eric Mangini Says:

Look at it like this..what could Jay say about beans that we dont already know?..oh u take drugs, u dont bathe, you go to jail, you got shot etc..NOW..what could beans say about HOV?..the window is wide open..you was fuckin raven simone in 98, u used acid on tour, you sniff coke, you have herpes, your moms is a dike..theres a bigger opportunity here for scandal on beans part.

187. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

link clicker?
    ###
    from the thorough boro girlll

188. shes a fresh one! Says:

>>from the thorough boro girlll

well, glad i could satisfy your curiousity for the day. im just tryna freshen the world up, one link at a time.

189. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

when em used to give out a beat here and there, they were dope.. But damn, It doesnt seem like he has the ability to produce an entire album on his own..

How many times has he failed on that now?

______________ Skit

em – Yo obie, Im gonna produce your whole album bro!

Obie- oh, you are??? oh..

em – yeah, it will be fuckin gangsta dude!!

Obie – ohhh..

em- how do you feel about that??

Obie – should be great!! All the beats arent going to sound the same right??

em – What do you mean?? Im nice!! I dont even sell my beats dude!!

Obie – yeah, but they are not going to sound like fake ass DRE beats right???

em – Fake Dre beats?? are you crazy?? Didnt you hear Encore??
    that shit was FIRE!!

Obie – ummm

Em – Didnt you hear that new Flloyd Banks single I did??? Hand up???

Obie – nah…

Em – THAT SHIT IS FIRE BRO!!!!

Obie – here we go again.. damn..

9 months later…..

This just in..

Obie Trice has been certified Aluminum on the charts after only 2 weeks!!

190. shes a fresh one! Says:

>>Look at it like this..what could Jay say about beans that we dont already know?..oh >>u take drugs, u dont bathe, you go to jail, you got shot etc..NOW..what could beans >>say about HOV?..the window is wide open..you was fuckin raven simone in 98, u >>used acid on tour, you sniff coke, you have herpes, your moms is a dike..theres a >>bigger opportunity here for scandal on beans part.

ayo. im fuckin dyin @ dont bathe for some reason.

191. nBmore Says:

^^Cam is eating this up if this is true……….. ha ha!!!

My question: Does Beans justify a response since JZ never responded to the shots taken at him this yr……..

a) If JZ responds to any allegations it would leave hiself open to RIGHT HANDS from other fighters………..

b) If JZ doesnt respond his image is tarnished……….

d) Or Does Jz once again wait for a HOT SINGLE from a Defjam artist to lay down 8 bars to relieve his fans from the abuse recieved from the public

hmmmmmmmmmm

spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

August 23rd, 2006 at 3:34 pm

^ I’d laugh. Hard.

Pause

194. iLL Change Says:

>> c) If JZ plays it cool other Low ball playas like TRU/BLEEK/NAS & etc would have to defend there boss……..

195. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

nbmore = erik kartman

196. shes a fresh one! Says:

>yeah, becuz NaS has to fight Jay’s battles for him. didnt you see the MTV interview where Sway asked if they would do diss songs together and they said no?

Co-sign. AND, if thats the case where was Nasir Bin Olu Daru when Cameron was goin at Jay?

197. tyronebiggums71 Says:

http://www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:50 pm
    nbmore = erik kartman

GLAD SOMEBODY ELSE SAID IT

198. max Says:

# http://www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:38 pm

^Nigga u drop more names than the Game. We supposed to be impressed because you seen a celeb before?

199. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

J.R. writer > cassidy

200. max Says:

^agreed

201. spanish jay a.k.a. nah right bully Says:

yall dudes still over here?

i guess thats a political statement in itself

202. max Says:

^ good look

203. Nola Girl Says:

“still republicans are anti-black people”

Thats not true, but unfortunately most blacks think like you

Clinton=Democrat=More prisons built and more blacks locked up during his administration than during the damn Reagan administration

Politicians are all shady! But the parties don’t mean shit you have to look at the individuals and the policies they are for and against, I have been for more Republicans lately than Dems for MANY reasons and theres alot of Republicans that will get my vote for president over Clintons wife but I know most blacks I know are ready to vote Hillary just cause of the illusion that Clinton (was the first black president=ignorance) loved Blacks *smh*

204. Nola Girl Says:

“but russell supporting steele should be a warning shot to democrats to get their shit together”

thats a good point! I would love to support and vote for Dems but unfortunately the times I went to vote there wasn’t a Democrat in my state worth voting for , an example is Kathleen Blanco who won Gov of Louisiana just cause she was a democrat and shes proved timed after time (especially during Katrina) what a worthless politician she is, she actually used MILLION$ of dollars for stop smoking ads..cause she thinks smoking is a MAJOR problem in La…WTF?!!??! If ppl want to kill themselves who the fuk cares? That money could have went to promote something that might have actually helped make a difference in the community, like put that money in the school system so ppl can get alittle eduction and maybe promote them to stop killing other ppl over
    some corner they aint never ever gonna have enough crack money to own

205. ian Says:

New Cassidy = straight fiya!

206. Store Front Says:

Didn’t Masta Killa just put out a song called “It Is What It Is” with Ghostface and Raekwon. Cassidy better watch out for those darts.

207. planB Says:

wasn’t cosby’s daughter a coke head? he needs to shut the hell up.

208. lea Says:

Beenie dissed Hova after being dropped from ROC. that cant be true, his last album i though was released under DDMG.

209. DEQUES(pronouncedDEXX!) Says:

jesse jackson jr. and barack obama are the truth not because he got the spot light they both been down and outspoken out here in chi. before nobody knew who the hell he was .they tried to convince barack obama to change his name after 9/11 because they were plannin on runninfor senate but he was like he’ll never disrespect his family by doin that and if that what he needs to do to win no thanx find somebody else.he didn’t,they didn’t.and now he’s a household name.jackson jr. is his own man also he rides with pops but he stands on his own.they’ll click with a republican or who ever has a \n agenda they feel is worthy and it’s a coupla republicans like that too they roll with their mob butthey ‘ll do business with opps(opposition) they aint with gangbangin(shooting down good laws because somebody fron another click suggested it but your boy don’t like him cuz tehy didn’t pass their law)people ‘s lives are at stake and their playing h.s. games jackson jr. will check whites,blacks,republicans and democrats so alotta politicians don’t like him but they’re scared of him cuz he rolls with a lil of everybody and they trying to get shit done on the s.side of chi cuz the whites concentrate on downtown and predominately white N.side and N.suburbs now they want the city back.so i’m down for anybody with a good idea no matter what their party.and by the way Reublicans was for blacks back in the day (post slvry) i don’t know what happened. and liberals coddle m.f too much sometimes