October XXL Cover

oct-xxl-cvr_1.jpg

October 2006.

287 Responses to “October XXL Cover”

1. iLL Change Says:

2. luis Says:

FINALLY….STEP YOUR GAME UP YOU HOMO!!!!

3. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

^nicely done

4. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

@change

5. spotrusherz Says:

luis Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:16 pm
    FINALLY….STEP YOUR GAME UP YOU HOMO!!!!

^^ wow you’re bitter huh

Wow how long were you waiting to do that iLL?

7. luis Says:

P.S. I purchased it yesterday on my way to work and the shit is bananas!!!!

8. iLL Change Says:

@ L.P.

i know eskay dropped that link in a comment a few days ago, but the day before he dropped it, i found the link and was saving it for a time like this

9. KingML Says:

Man 2pac works harder than most people and he’s dead.

The craziest shit is I think that’s a picture of the wax model that was done of him recently and not a real pac picture.

I would pay money for people to never make a wax model of me, that shit is creepy.

10. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

Tupac=GOAT

*blocks out 3 hours for cyber-battle*

>>P.S. I purchased it yesterday on my way to work and the shit is bananas!!!!

yes, pay my salary.

12. luis Says:

King ML, that’s a pic from the DVD THUG ANGEL!

13. iLL Change Says:

>> Wow how long were you waiting to do that iLL?

about as long as it’s gonna take you to find today’s link as to why NaS is wack.

14. luis Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    >>P.S. I purchased it yesterday on my way to work and the shit is bananas!!!!

yes, pay my salary.

hahahaha, what salary……a buck and change….negro please!

15. iLL Change Says:

Tony Yayo is part of Pharrell’s gang.

16. luis Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:20 pm
    >> Wow how long were you waiting to do that iLL?

PLEASE make sure you find 2 more links dude……1. a link where Pac sonned the little homie’s ass back in the days, and 2. having him at the mercy of the Old Rapper/his boss….classic!

17. luis Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:22 pm
    Tony Yayo is part of Pharrell’s gang.

18. iLL Change Says:

>> WHAT THE FUCK……QUIT THE FUCKING G-UNIT COMMENTS YOU ASSHOLES, LET’S KEEP THIS THREAD “G-UNIT LESS” FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIVES

pipe down, Yayo.

19. luis Says:

ok sure no problem dick rider!

20. iLL Change Says:

Too $hort… Ray Cash… looks like a boring issue

21. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

Pulaski Association, an organization of New York police of Eastern European ancestry,

wow sound like some racist shit

22. 456 Says:

L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    Tupac=GOAT

*blocks out 3 hours for cyber-battle*

^Nope. Great. But not of all time. Put out too many wack tracks for that.

*Digs trench.

*Loads up. Checks grenades.

*Blasts ‘Follow the Leader’ toward enemy camp’s direction. (1rst step Psychological warfare.)

*yawn* be-dump-bump

Let me know when Freaky Tah on the cover or somethin’.

24. tyronebiggums71 Says:

L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    Tupac=GOAT

*blocks out 3 hours for cyber-battle*

FO SHO I’M RIDING WITH YOU ON THIS HOMIE, STANDS UP AND PREPARES FOR WAR ( AHH LUNCH TIME IS COMING AND I’M LEAVING EARLY TODAY SO FUCK I’LL JUST LEAVE IT AT, T.I.T.G.M.C.O.A.T. )

25. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

genius

u made that esk?

26. iLL Change Says:

yo Biggs, you got the Lake & Cormega album? it’s heat

27. shes a fresh one! Says:

Okaaaaay…(no lil jon), but…can we now kill the grillz? This is sorta gettin like the word ‘bling bling’, its under the bus deaded now. Lets stop before niggas start tryna make this shit a fuckin trend.

28. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    Tupac=GOAT

*blocks out 3 hours for cyber-battle*

loads up ratchet….yea im ridin wit yall on dat 1

29. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

yo I just rewatched the tupac Doc. on vh1 the other day and I didnt realize pac and big tried so hard to squash the e/w rivalry

TITGMCOAT…yeah I see u Tybig

L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:38 pm

^ A beef between Suge and Bluffy got outta hand.

31. tyronebiggums71 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:35 pm
    yo Biggs, you got the Lake & Cormega album? it’s heat

IS IT I HEARD COMPLAINING BOUT IT SO I HAVENT REALLY CHECKED IT OUT YET I DIDNT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED EVERYONE HAD ME WORRIED YESTERDAY, I’LL HAVE TO LSITEN NOW

AND WE BUILDING AN ARMY AINT NOBODY FUCKING WITH PAC DEAD OR ALIVE
    GO AHEAD SAY SOMETHING YOU KNOW WE’RE RIGHT

32. 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:39 pm
    L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:38 pm

^ A beef between Suge and Bluffy got outta hand.

^basically. but pac did set it off. The beef between him and hatian jack got outta hand.

33. Shanti Says:

yo I just rewatched the tupac Doc. on vh1 the other day

^^resurrection?

34. tyronebiggums71 Says:

shes a fresh one! Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:35 pm

ITS A LITTLE LATE FOR THAT AS IT ALREADY IS A TREND UNFORTUNITLY BUT DAMN IF YOU AINT RIGHT

35. 456 Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:41 pm
    iLL Change Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:35 pm
    yo Biggs, you got the Lake & Cormega album? it’s heat

AND WE BUILDING AN ARMY AINT NOBODY FUCKING WITH PAC DEAD OR ALIVE
    GO AHEAD SAY SOMETHING YOU KNOW WE’RE RIGHT

^I already told yall niggas Pac made too many wack songs to be the greatest of all time.

Fuck grillz. I’ma get myself laminated.

37. Shanti Says:

^^i hate them. niggas workin in starbucks and panera bread got grillz on in the A. that’s when you know shit has went to far.

38. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

yo I just rewatched the tupac Doc. on vh1 the other day

^^resurrection?

Werd^ I went to se the first day It was at the movies…got ther maad early to cop a ticket and was pissed that the theatre was empty

39. nation of eighties' babies Says:

wow. tupac stans will make a tshirt out of that cover. wait and see. anything (also anythign scarface related) they can get their lil white hands on

40. iLL Change Says:

@ Biggs

hit me up if you need a link to that shit, i know me and you are pretty much the only people who were waitin’ to hear it.

^ That mofo was in there dolo with a tub of popcorn.

42. nation of eighties' babies Says:

YO ty, or any joe budden stan.
    on what song does he say something along the lines of:
    i tried to … my shortcomings – i just came up short.

43. shes a fresh one! Says:

Yeahhh Biggs, but I mean before they start tryna slap diamonds in their pitbulls mouths…like what the fuck is that shit? Gotta be some sorta cruelty law against that shit

>>Let me know when Freaky Tah on the cover or somethin’.

^uh oh.

45. 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:45 pm

^ That mofo was in there dolo with a tub of popcorn.

^LOL. wearing his ‘i love pac’ bandanna. nah i think ja rule was there too.

46. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

^ That mofo was in there dolo with a tub of popcorn.

——————
    and a box of raisinettes

47. nation of eighties' babies Says:

>> got ther maad early to cop a ticket and was pissed that the theatre was empty

i didnt see resurrection., i didnt think it was a worthy cause to tell you the truth. but wtv, i really like the OLD school vh1 documentary where they said he would record 3 songs a day, smoke like hell, but before that they said after he came outta the art school, he bought a gun and shot a hole through the floor LOL

48. Shanti Says:

@ LP crooks

i went to see it when it first came out in the movies too. the theatre was packed when i went though. resurrection is a reaaalllllyyy good documentary.

nation of eighties’ babies Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:46 pm
    YO ty, or any joe budden stan.
    on what song does he say something along the lines of:
    i tried to … my shortcomings – i just came up short.

^ That’s from MM2 but I can’t remember the song.

L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:47 pm
    ^ That mofo was in there dolo with a tub of popcorn.

——————
    and a box of raisinettes

^LMAO. Loud as hell in my cubicle.

51. iLL Change Says:

i got that Pac movie on DVD. pretty cool

^LOL. wearing his ‘i love pac’ bandanna.

ROTFLMAO! How did I miss that???

53. 456 Says:

Thug Immortal was the illest. that was the one where he was confronting the bootleggers and freestylin in through the streets of ny.

54. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

icon Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    ill change…better question is, why were you on Spiderloc.com….lol

Scrap change is a undercover G-Unit Groopie everybody!!!!!

Tygaygums says,
    BUGSY – NO I DIDNT JUST MAKE THAT UP YOUR TELLING ME YOU NEVER HEARD THAT STORY, O YEAH YOUR IN HOLLYWOOD YOU JUST HEAR WHAT 50 TELLS YOU ON HIS RECORDS

Your lies and storys are pathetic!!!!! If Joe Buddens woke up and smelled the coffee and fucks with G-Unit now why can’t you stop holding Eskay’s belt loop and use your own brain this time Scarecrow!!!

55. nation of eighties' babies Says:

>> That’s from MM2

most probably STAINED, lemme check

D. Billz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:47 pm
    nation of eighties’ babies Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:46 pm
    YO ty, or any joe budden stan.
    on what song does he say something along the lines of:
    i tried to … my shortcomings – i just came up short.

^ That’s from MM2 but I can’t remember the song.

^ As a matter of fact, that’s from the first freestlye at the beginning right after DJ On Point’s intro. That’s the same song when he says “I’ma keep it real, I aint been the best father / Toys R Us / Chucky Cheese / You know a lil’ boy grow up with these needs”

57. nation of eighties' babies Says:

^ “are you in that mood yet?”

YESS thanks billz
    ots so tough to remember, all of his best songs are maad depressing

58. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

Pac didnt only change the game ,he changed the world…when he made dear mama it gave niggaz the license to be thug and still be real enuff to show love or respect to something

*waits for it*

>>Pac didnt only change the game ,he changed the world

oh boy, here we go.

YESS thanks billz
    ots so tough to remember, all of his best songs are maad depressing

^ Aint called Mood Muzik for nothin’. That’s why it dropped in the winter. I used to bump that in the cold with the windows rolled down.

>> “are you in that mood yet?”

>>YESS thanks billz

^heey yoooo

62. iLL Change Says:

>> Scrap change is a undercover G-Unit Groopie everybody!!!!!

i bump some G-Unit shit, but i’d take a new LOX mixtape over their’s any day. i was reading some XXL blog and it said Spider Loc got dropped from the Unit and had a link to his website, so i peeped it. is there something wrong with that? he’s your husband isn’t he?

^ http://www.hugsforthugs.com

August 18th, 2006 at 12:57 pm
    >> “are you in that mood yet?”

>>YESS thanks billz

^heey yoooo

^ Aww hell nah! On behalf of Nation, Billz accepts the No Homo Award.

65. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Scrap Groopie Change says,

YOU BETTER CLEAN IT UP NIGGA!!!!

66. 456 Says:

changed the world? stretching it a bit. he represented the black male struggle and had enormous potential but changed the world? i ont know. for all his poetry and ghetto eloquence he was also doing dumb shit on the regular. not half an hour before he died he was stompin a nigga out with his boys in a casino. tupac spent half his short life doing shit that betrayed his enormous intellect and talents.

“same night, same fight but one of these cats wasn’t playing right/i’ll let you tell it” (c) jay-z

67. Shanti Says:

i don’t know about Pac changing the world but his life and death impacted so many people across the world that i can see how LP Crooks wrote that.

68. Landlord Says:

456 Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:00 pm

———————

…well said…cosign…

Landlord Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:04 pm
    456 Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:00 pm

———————

…well said…cosign…

^ Tru dat.

70. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Ill say 2pac was the first rapper that nobody wanted a piece of when it came to beef.Biggie and Jay-Z were scared shitless when Pac signed to Death Row and started coming at them.Anybody say different needs a lil hip hop lesson 101

71. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

thats right “changed the world” i aint sayin it was better or worse but niggaz is still tryin to live up to thug life

what 456 said

73. nation of eighties' babies Says:

>> On behalf of Nation, Billz accepts the No Homo Award.

well put it on the nahright mantle and wait for eskay to bring home the Best LGBT Blog award.

74. nation of eighties' babies Says:

>> tupac spent half his short life

dude spent some time in jail too. could have done so much more with his time, but that time allowed him to get familiar with a bunch of shit… like machiavelli and shit. oh and dont correct me and say makaveli, ill e-slap you

^ God’s Son across the belly… (c) Esco

76. Shanti Says:

^^that’s why so many people connected with Pac though. there was something about him that just about anyone could understand and relate to. the dumb shit and the intellectual shit. it’s what made him so great to me.

dude spent some time in jail too.

^ Yeah, gettin’ ass raped (c) Boondocks

78. T Nelson Says:

Why cant we let Pac and BIG rest…all this shyt is getting real redundant

79. nation of eighties' babies Says:

>> God’s Son across the belly… (c) Esco

yeah dont go there, because i was reply to a no homo, with a no homo, hes gonna get all

Because you know who (who) did you know what (what)
    with you know who (yeah) but just keep that between me and you for now

80. Landlord Says:

…for all of his supposed influence, in real life, Tupac seemed to be more of a follower than a leader…

T. Nelson… What up chief? B’more in the frickin’ buildin’.

82. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

pac is the Hip Hop elvis. he was an average rapper with way above average star power. no disrespect. it seems like all the people that love pac to death aint doin it on the strength of his lyrics but just on all the shit he did.

83. Landlord Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:12 pm

———————————–

…very true…

T Nelson Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:11 pm
    Why cant we let Pac and BIG rest…all this shyt is getting real redundant

^ That’s what I’m sayin’. Freaky Tah from Lost Boys can’t get no shine? Marlon Brando from Sporty Theivz don’t deserve no respect? Yo Es, go talk to your manz Elliot.

85. nBmore Says:

If you hating on pac its bcus u wasnt fuckin with pac……
    Niggaz hop up on pac jus bcus they hated the machine of BAD BOY….
    Jus like clownazz niggaz who hate on 50 so they jock butterfly niggaz like GAME jus to go against the machine of GUNIT……..

Landlord Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:13 pm
    WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:12 pm

^ On the money. And that’s from a WC’er.

87. nation of eighties' babies Says:

i appreciate what he did for hip hop, rap, wtv you trolls call it, but got damn , dude is overrated. some lyrics are good, but dude recorded so much that of course some shit is gonna be good. but he aint hot. he didnt say anything with that much skill, but it did mean something. not like big or anything, he wasnt touching big lyrically, or even the flow. wtv i can continue but i dont wanna hurt no feelings

88. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

Okay I see cats thinkin Im overstatin it but real talk.. cats change the world errday…when a handfull of people flew planes into the towers it changed the world and we still feelin it (just an example not a comparison) So if one cat can influence the thinkin and actions of a large group of people (hip hop heads …young black males) the ripple effect does change the world…any body with a 50 cent cd should not be able to dispute this fact…when Jay z made a dbl cd and released the first single swaggerjackin pac and yall sang along thats pacs influence

Im movin you stupid bitches
    this is telekinesis-2pac

telekinesis- the ability to move things with the power of the mind

89. 456 Says:

Shanti Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 1:10 pm

^no i hear you. he was great. i always think of something someone said to put him in context: if malcolm x was killed at 25 he would have died a pimp/hustler. so i’m not judgiing tupac i’m just sayin changing the world is overstating it? bob marley changed the world. gandhi changed the world. tupac gave us insight and died too soon. he more like james dean in that he became an icon but his legacy? 50 cent? Ja Rule? again i can’t call it.

90. Caliber Says:

*live from cin city

..whats good yall..

..any of u niggaz fuck w/ that PLIES nigga?

91. nation of eighties' babies Says:

>> telekinesis- the ability to move things with the power of the mind

*blank face*
    i dont see nBmore or bugsy listening… so why you gotta think wE iz iknoRRant

92. 456 Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 1:12 pm

^that’s why he can’t be goat as much as he is an icon

L.P. Crooks… I feel you chief (pause). I change the dress codes at whateva club I’m at.

*niggaz at the door with baggy jeans, long ass shirts, and scuffed Rockports* Awwww mannnn… here come THIS nigga.

94. nBmore Says:

50 has alot power!!!!!!!!!
    when bitch niggaz like eskay post shit about after party guest list uno he doin something right…………..

>>Why cant we let Pac and BIG rest…all this shyt is getting real redundant

it’s for the 10th anniversary of Pac’s death.

>>>>Freaky Tah from Lost Boys can’t get no shine? Marlon Brando from Sporty Theivz don’t deserve no respect? Yo Es, go talk to your manz Elliot.

Freaky Tah usually gets shine in dead rapper retrospectives though. i hope you’re not asking for a Brando cover

96. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

Shanti Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:10 pm

——————————————
    werd shanti Pac showed his flaws and imperfections and was (is lol) maad talented…like my moms used to smoke crack but I still love her…I only sold drugs for two weeks …I was homeless and the hood held me down but dont get it twisted I will shoot two cops if I have to

97. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

pac changed and left his mark on the game no doubt. his pure lyrical ability was average but he trascended an era like james dean or elvis

>>when bitch niggaz like eskay post shit about after party guest list uno he doin something right………

you can’t beat me.

^ I was droolin’ with sarcasm over here when I typed that. But I am a LB’s fan though.

100. boston george Says:

Tupac had the potential of being a leader. ON some Malcom x shit. he was a thinker. born to a revolutionary family (malcolm – garveyites/tupac – panthers)….both were very charismatic…its when he got caught in the lime light, and rollin with the wrong dudes (hatian jack, henchmen, then suge night) that he got lost in the darkness. if yall remember the path of Malik El Shabazz, he too was caught in the darkness for a period. he was able to rise above that when he was in prison. Pac, got caught bein vulnerable straight outta prison…he got killed during his “DETROIT RED” phase in life. but his poetry proves he was a man of depth. his early music attributes to his progressive nature. i do make comparrisons to malcolm x and tupac, cuz they were of the same spirit.

you c_n’t be_t me.

^ Pat, I’d like to solve the puzzle.

102. iLL Change Says:

yo this new Agallah cd You Already Know is kinda tight. it’s got some grimey shit.

I nodded my head to some Lost Boy’s music, Renee was my shit, but deep down I couldn’t stand them. they always seemed gimmicky to me.

Agallah cd

^ 8 Off the Assassin? Stop playin’.

105. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

^COSIGN

106. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

@ESKAY

107. 456 Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:26 pm

^singles artist.

August 18th, 2006 at 1:26 pm

^ I’m gonna need you to take that back.

109. nation of eighties' babies Says:

>> i hope you’re not asking for a Brando cover

yeah i dont think he read that editorial or wtv yn typed up, when he was guilt tripping for that other 50 post…

110. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

boston george

August 18th, 2006 at 1:25 pm

Yeah what he^ said

^singles artist.

^ That goes double for you.

112. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 12:57 pm
    >> “are you in that mood yet?”

>>YESS thanks billz

^heey yoooo

ay-ay-ay-yooooo (c) fab

113. iLL Change Says:

>> ^ 8 Off the Assassin? Stop playin’.

no, Agallah The Don Bishop. i know you don’t fuck with Dipset, but i think it’s got some hot beats. Ag isn’t really ill lyrically, but it’s some shit you would ride to.

114. nBmore Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:23 pm

you can’t beat me.

^^IMA MAKE YOUR SOUL BURN SLOW…………….

^ Yeah, true dat @ boston george.

>>I’m gonna need you to take that back.

can’t do it. and what the hell did Freaky Tah do anyway? did he even rhyme?

117. 456 Says:

what eskay said

ay-ay-ay-yooooo (c) fab

^ You missed the train. Stop swipin’ your Metro Card.

119. Shanti Says:

456 says:

^^ok, i feel you.

120. L.P.CROOKS.the.detroiter.street.reporter Says:

im otb..out this bitch but ill let cats know about that dave chappelle stand up 2nite if anybody gives a fuck

TITGMCOAT

121. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

spider loc got droped? not surprised…but link pleez

>>IMA MAKE YOUR SOUL BURN SLOW…………….

I’m waiting.

123. Eric Mangini Says:

2pac=original 50 cent

so so rymes= check
    got shot=check
    confused=check

If Pac came out like he did back then doing the “laffy taffy” on stage with digital franchise boys..and tried to turn into some gangsta..we’d clown him..Pac’s legacy was created mainly of his image..real niggas see real things..When you a beast in the streets and then you die ..noone says “He was a sweet guy, had a killer sense of humor, he was genuine and humble”..same with BIGGIE…niggas was figments of the medias imagination…PAC was a dancer that became a poet.

124. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

Eric Mangini Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:31 pm

i dont use the word hate, but yo i hate u eric man-gina

125. iLL Change Says:

>> spider loc got droped? not surprised…but link pleez

126. 456 Says:

ok now niggas is talkin reckless. can’t get with the man-gina monologue

127. nBmore Says:

Dam!!!
    How long we gotta wait for a reply to HELL RELL diss………
    Niggaz riding TRU & STYLES nutsack but I aint hearin shit from them niggaz…………
    LMAO!!!!!!!! HA HA

128. Shanti Says:

i gotta question—what was goin on with y’all and the capri convo the other day? i hope everyone who always talks shit about me changin nahright and making niggas talkin about “feminine” shit sees that i had nothin to do with that lol.

129. Caliber Says:

nBmore Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:33 pm
    Dam!!!
    How long we gotta wait for a reply to HELL RELL diss………
    Niggaz riding TRU & STYLES nutsack but I aint hearin shit from them niggaz…………
    LMAO!!!!!!!! HA HA
    _____________________________________________________________

..ghost aint gotta reply to that..hell rell was actually payin homage..he knows what it is..

as far as tru..sooner our later L.E.S. will catch one of ya boyz..have max b hog tied and sodomized

>>no, i read it in Sickamore’s new blog i think? and he said 50 dropped Spider, but didn’t give a link.

i heard that a while back, but it turned out to be a rumor. of course
    Sickamore might know something I don’t

Shanti just ethered a bunch of ya’ll too.

132. nBmore Says:

DIPSET YEARLY SCHEDULE:

1. Smack up JZ (CAM)
    2. Smack up Nas (1 eye willie)
    3. Smack up Loon (40 cal)
    4. Smack up tru (Hell Rell)
    5. Smack up Styles (Hell Rell)

O yea KILL SEASON 2 COMING
    LMAO!!!!

ITS DIPSET BITCH!!!!

133. Eric Mangini Says:

I hate your blog..so we even now..People are never objective..we have to be the only race that looks up to rappers as GODS and saviors..I am objective I know that no rapper today could ever come out on some Digital Underground shyt dancins behind niggas with fake noses..then drop a Gangsta album in DEcember and be considered real..If yall feel like that could happen in 2006 then so be it.

134. nBmore Says:

^^^Hell Rell from the BX………………..
    That right there shows u TRU aint shit…………
    And the niggaz tru is wack on the mic……….

135. Caliber Says:

ESKAY..

CHECK THIS NIGGA HEAT OUT..IM TELLIN YOU TOP 5 IN JERSEY

OVER THIS KIM BEAT: http://rapidshare.de/files/29886134/13_-_Track_13.mp3.html

136. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

Eric Mangini Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:37 pm

that was late 80′s early 90′s u fucking idiot. hip-hop was built on human beatbox, fucked up mics and dancing you fucking man-gina

137. Eric Mangini Says:

I could say “i dont believe in GOD” and get less commentary from yall than if I said “Tupac wasnt what most of yall praise him for”…yall some 85ers.

138. Caliber Says:

nBmore Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:39 pm

^^^Hell Rell from the BX………………..
    That right there shows u TRU aint shit…………
    And the niggaz tru is wack on the mic……….
    ____________________________________________________________

..yeah you right..you win

139. nBmore Says:

“yall some 85ers”

^^^I used to say that shit
    lmao!!!!

140. 456 Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 1:37 pm

^No such thing as objective nigga you gotta an opinion like everybody else. And tryin to use Tupac’s digital underground association to try to discredit him is just some reactionary ignorant bullshit. His first two albums was on some black panther shit. Stop talkin out your ass. And if you hate the blog so much KICK ROCKS nigga! FOH

141. Eric Mangini Says:

that was late 80’s early 90’s u fucking idiot. hip-hop was built on human beatbox, fucked up mics and dancing you fucking man-gina

142. nBmore Says:

50 GONNA BANG OUT A CLASSIC WITH THAT PAC CD
    PAC & 50 on a double CD= CLASSIC……….

143. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

tru life ft memphis bleek – u already know

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAT!!!!!! ITS DA ROC!!!

hey shanti…xoxoxox

144. 456 Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 1:45 pm

^kill yourself. you sound like you been listening to rap for like two years.

145. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

Eric Mangini Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:37 pm
    ..we have to be the only race that looks up to rappers as GODS and saviors..

your right. other races look up to the music they listen to. Kiss, areosmith, “ELVIS PRESLEY.”

Sit down son,

146. Temp Agency aka No Ma'aM Says:

Eric Mangini Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:45 pm

its called evolution u fuckin pro-active using, call 411 to complain, uncle tom ass nigga!

look at jay wit the hawaiin sofi shirts! tell me ya ass aint have a fucking flatop back in the day with cross colors, wranglers, bugle boys etc! shit u wouldnt be caught dead in today? correct? U were a fucking little pussy with no hairs, and now ur a man-gina right? see…everyone evolves..theres a difference between being a dancer and a ballerina.

im tellin yall..yall could discredit my site all yall want, but aint 2 many of yall fucking educated enuff in this field to discredit me.

help me, help u

147. nBmore Says:

Shanti Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:33 pm

^^DONT BE comin bac 2 threads late……………

148. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

Eric Mangini Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 1:45 pm

^^ SO! i love my baby mother, ill never let her go

149. Dem Says:

“NWA aka gangsta rap came out in 88..digital underground came out in 90..niggas had stopped all beat boxing..if pac was tru to who he claimed to be (gangtser) then he had the opportunity to do that…he didnt…he danced.”

^ When did it become cool to knock niggaz who really started at the bottom and worked their way up to become legends?

150. Shanti Says:

^^DONT BE comin bac 2 threads late……………

^^you musta been involved in the capri convo…i’m just sayin…

151. Dem Says:

^^ you musta been involved in the capri convo…i’m just sayin…

not just involved in the capri convo, but possibly involved with capris themselves

152. nBmore Says:

Shanti Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:53 pm
    ^^DONT BE comin bac 2 threads late……………

^^you musta been involved in the capri convo…i’m just sayin…

wasnt a conv……
    schoolin niggaz…….

153. steelzkitchen Says:

ill skip this issue…

i dont wanna hear anymore about pac… movies, albums, damn…

shits getting stupid now

154. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

“swollow my beeper and page myself so I can communicate wit the dolphins”__________

the 70′s Babies vs 80′s Babies battle heats up

156. Shanti Says:

^^LOL

157. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

Shanti Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:56 pm

^^LOL

PBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbf

158. spotrusherz Says:

i suggest everybody check out this new spanish dude termanology new mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Termanology-Hood-Politics-3-Unsigned-Hype-mid1407.html
    you might’ve heard his joint with premo “watch how it go down”. he spits flames, dont sleep.

also, anyone familiar with that chi cat called gemini? he had a freestyle on one of lupe’s tapes and i thought it was dope. does he have a mixtape out or something?

159. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

sickamore get me tired wit this 80′s baby shit

Im good, long as a old gun’ll kill a new nigga (c) kiss

160. Eric Mangini Says:

My bad ..the “I hate your blog..so we even now” was directed at reachnyc’s slum lord TEMP aka nahright custodian.

im not discrediting pacs music or his life, Im trying to put this “thug” persona in perspective for open minded niggas..90% of PACS “fans” think he was some gangsta azz shoot em up kinna nigga and his family never says this about him they say the opposite..not only his fam says this but other rappers who knew him, pac was real but he wasnt gansta..I am real a couple niggas on here is real, real is when you shoot a nigga before he shoots you(he shot cops in atl in self defense)..gangsta is hangin a nigga out the window by his ankles to get him to sign his life away, pac wasnt gangsta he was a real dude but that gangsta shit was created by the media and him getting shot and him spittin on cameras, etc…that was not TUPAC SHAKUR..that was 2PAC…a role he played in rap music.

yo spotrusherz, that Gemini freestyle is fire right? I love that shit. there’s a new joint from him and Lupe over in the xxl bangers section. it’s decent, but his flow sounds completely different.

and yeah that Termanology kid is spitting. sounds like he was fed NY hip hop from birth.

162. nBmore Says:

Yall clownazz niggaz will be on our shit maybe in 2 yrs or so…….
    We know how SLOW THE SOUTH IS!!!!!!!!!

163. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

90% of PACS “fans” think he was some gangsta azz shoot em up

another 9% know the real deal…and u make obsolete %1

164. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

Im amped angie! (c) styles

wasnt a conv……
    schoolin niggaz…….

166. iLL Change Says:

>> sickamore get me tired wit this 80’s baby shit

word, where did all this 80′s baby shit come from anyways? it just pops up and everybody goin’ crazy over it like “i’m a 80′s baby, acknowledge me! anybody? please!” i don’t get the whole 80′s baby mentality/whatever the fuck it is sickamore is talkin’ about.

167. Eric Mangini Says:

# Dem Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 1:52 pm

>>wasnt a conv……
    schoolin niggaz…….

schoolin ‘em on where to cop?

Yall clownazz niggaz will be on our shit maybe in 2 yrs or so…….
    We know how SLOW THE SOUTH IS!!!!!!!!!

^ But yesterday you were claimin’ that B’more IS the “South” when everyone else said that B’more isn’t.

170. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Anyone who hates on 2Pac and didn’t bump his music when he was alive is probably 12 yrs old and wasen’t born or was a Puffy fan who like shinny suits

>>Im amped angie! (c) styles

^ lol

nBmore… So are you sayin’ that B’more is slow? Or are we part of the Northeast hemisphere?

173. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Hahaha Loons actually putting out a cd again….he shoulda called it No Fans instead of No Friends though…..

174. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:00 pm
    wasnt a conv……
    schoolin niggaz…….

^^^Bills your bitchazz rock makup for a shapeup some shit u got from philly an u tryin clown on capris when your bitchazz got a pair………

Better check yourself….Keep talkin sideways bout Bmore Lil nigga….

175. iLL Change Says:

>> ^ He basically confessed that he rocks capris and said that other people would follow.

yo, i missed that whole convo, but what are capris in the sense you guys are talkin’ bout? you mean dudes are wearing women’s capri’s like these? i’m lost…

176. Shanti Says:

Yall clownazz niggaz will be on our shit maybe in 2 yrs or so…….
    We know how SLOW THE SOUTH IS!!!!!!!!!

^^i’ve seen a couple, and i repeat, a couple of niggas rockin them shits and every time i see it, i cringe. i hope that shit doesn’t catch on down here. but ummm… i’m through with this convo.

177. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

i think sickamore brought this whole 80s baby thing to mainstream.

he’s a cool cat. a genius. he’s only like 20. but sometimes hes kinda annoying

178. DX Says:

XXL still beating a dead horse. No disrespect to Pac in no way, but how many covers has he been on? How many of Pac’s albums are they going to revisit? XXL is totally controlled by the so-called “evil empire” Interscope. Why else would they have Gay Unit, Feminem, Busta even Lam (although he’s no longer on Interscope, Interscope STILL OWNS THE LABEL THAT HE’S ON NOW-A&M!!!) This another way for Interscope to make money off of Pac’.

Frankly, I would just like to torture, maim and murder that Coon Azz so called “editor-in-chief” of XXL. I SERIOUSLY DO NOT LIKE DUDE!!!!

FUCK A xxl!!!!!
    *Hip Pop on a lower level*

DX

179. Eric Mangini Says:

*throws his hands up*…..niggas think PAC was at the last supper..man lemmi go run some laps..yall be easy.to me life is god..to the 85ers life is music..

“all you blacks got is sports and entertainment”-(c)Gayz

180. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    Yall clownazz niggaz will be on our shit maybe in 2 yrs or so…….
    We know how SLOW THE SOUTH IS!!!!!!!!!

^^^NIGGA the correct term is MIDDLE EAST for yall bustaz who wanna be techincal……………….

>>he’s a cool cat. a genius

he’s a genius the same way Pac changed the world

Better check yourself….Keep talkin sideways bout Bmore Lil nigga….

^ He’s mad.

183. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

>>he’s a cool cat. a genius. he’s only like 20. but sometimes hes kinda annoying

You’re going alittle too far calling Sick a genius…..i ain’t calling him a genius until i figure out wtf A&R’ing a album is……he never anwers the question on his blog….

184. Eric Mangini Says:

is that DX21? from Star and Buck?

185. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

i love xxl. my favorite part is the editors note. its not cloaked like the source…they let u know…if ur hot you’ll be here..if not..peace!

DX??? as in…hiphopdx??

>>XXL still beating a dead horse.

^you’re the same guy who if they didn’t commemorate the 10th anniversary of his death, you’d be like “what no love for Pac?”

187. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:03 pm

^^^Nigga they long baggy shorts cut by the ankle
    We aint showin LEGZ or KNEECAPS like some HOMO shit NY niggaz were doing with that 1 LEG UP BULLSHIT……….

>>is that DX21? from Star and Buck?

nah, he’s on Rikers

189. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

A&R are ear hustlers. they r the rappers connections 2 da streets and whats hot..when a rappers 2 busy doing wat they do. they go thru the numerous beats cds, set up guest appearances.

>>We aint showin LEGZ or KNEECAPS like some HOMO shit NY niggaz were doing with that 1 LEG UP BULLSHIT………

everything New York does gets copied across the whole world. get off our dicks

^^^Nigga they long baggy shorts cut by the ankle

^ *Correction: long baggy jeans cut by the ankle, i.e. capris. You can’t cut shorts because they are already… well… shorts.

192. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

193. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

this is what our tax dollars r going towards

194. Eric Mangini Says:

lol at how shanti brought the rainbow back outta these niggas..

195. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Hahah ya’ll talking about capris again……

>>i only call em a genius, cuz i met him before, and this was before he was known, when he was only 19.

and what, did you give him an IQ test?

^ A&R = Artist & Repartoire

Duties include:

-finding artists
    -finding music for the artists
    -compiling budget for the artists
    -sometimes artist development

198. nBmore Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:10 pm

everything New York does gets copied across the whole world. get off our dicks

^^^ALL IMA SAY “CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP”

LMAO!!! HA HA

199. Street Jamz Says:

Only on Nahright……

200. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:12 pm

and what, did you give him an IQ test?

LOL LOL witty motherfucker

Hahah ya’ll talking about capris again……

^ It’s all Shanti’s fault. She just haaaaad to bring that shit to the next thread instead of scrollin’ her lazy ass in the next one!

*Correction… in the last one

>>ALL IMA SAY “CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP”

never heard of it, but I’m sure someone somewhere is copying it somehow.

204. Dem Says:

“You niggas dont ever question anything? Yall just accept shit?..I am not knockin the nigga himself or his accomplishments..Im knockin how you could think I cant even say anything about another human bein, another man, flesh of my flesh without it being considered blasphemy…thou shalt not worship false gods.”

No son, you knocked his accomplishments by trying discredit his harsher side because he started as a roadie w/ DU. Don’t try to strawman me/quote the bible/wtv other other little argumentitive gimmick you wanna pull outta your manhole. you playing semantics with this real vs. gangster shit… anyone with half a brain should know BY NOW that pac wasn’t trying to be gangsta with any of the shit he pulled… he let certain situations fuck him up, but i can’t really see anything he did as “trying to be gangsta, when isn’t”

205. Shanti Says:

and i still get blamed…i feel like the lil sister of nahright or some shit…i get blamed for everything…i tried to dead the convo with my last comment but niggas kept talkin

^ Shouldn’t have resurrected it in the 1st damn place. Eskay need a Nahright Timeout section.

next post = guaranteed diamond. especially if I leave it up for the weekend.

anybody seen iLL Change and coldplay?

208. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

young joc looks like he’s stuck in a time machine. niggas mad slow

he gotta concentrate before evon Joc’in.

209. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

word…where my nigga Ill change @?

Man-gina got ethered! fuck that…he got Ja Ruled

210. Shanti Says:

temp!!! we aren’t sayin that name anymore on here

211. tyronebiggums71 Says:

GOD DAMN I KNOW I’M LATE , YOU MOTHERFUCKERS STAYED BUSY ON MY LUNCH BREAK

D. Billz Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 1:27 pm

August 18th, 2006 at 1:26 pm

^ I’m gonna need you to take that back.

YEA ESKAY I’M WITH D.BILLZ I’M A NEED YOU TO TAKE THAT BACK TOO LEGAL DRUG MONEY WAS THAT SHIT LOVE PEACE AND NAPPINESS WASNT BAD EITHER JUST NO LEGAL DRUG MONEY

212. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

my fault

213. Street Jamz Says:

Good use of the reverse psychology trick Eskay…LOL!

Make it rain. Now clear it out.

215. spotrusherz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 1:59 pm

^^ i just peeped it wow he on some southern shit on that track, not bad but not even close to that freestyle

216. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:20 pm
    Make it rain. Now clear it out.

LOL LOL

^ Hell yeah. Lets not forget Lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless…

Some die with a name, some die nameless.

218. Shanti Says:

next post = guaranteed diamond. especially if I leave it up for the weekend.

anybody seen iLL Change and coldplay?

^^next post must be about nas huh?

>> i just peeped it wow he on some southern shit on that track, not bad but not even close to that freestyle

yeah, well at least we know he’s versatile.

>>next post must be about nas huh?

*does Dr Evil laugh*

221. nBmore Says:

HELL RELL DISSED NAS……
    talkin bout niggaz rockin gold ropes an shit………
    lmao ha ha!!!!!
    fuc nas that clownazz niggaz………….
    Nigga went from the top to not mentioned at all………..
    now thats funny!!! ha ha

I can’t believe niggas went up on rice and peas a whole fuckin’ dollar.

nBmore Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:25 pm
    HELL RELL DISSED NAS……
    talkin bout niggaz rockin gold ropes an shit………
    lmao ha ha!!!!!
    fuc nas that clownazz niggaz………….
    Nigga went from the top to not mentioned at all………..
    now thats funny!!! ha ha

^ What’s funnier is that you wear capris.

>>Hell yeah. Lets not forget Lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless…

*dry heaves*

yo what was that fucking song they had, it was like their last big single. the one where they jacked Sorry Ms Jackson? oh man, they used to run that shit on Hot 97. that song made me want to rip my eardrums out with a pick axe

225. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

damn im fine….

>>I can’t believe niggas went up on rice and peas a whole fuckin’ dollar.

its ‘peas and rice’ brethren

227. Shanti Says:

lights camera action lol

228. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:26 pm
    nBmore Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:25 pm
    HELL RELL DISSED NAS……
    talkin bout niggaz rockin gold ropes an shit………
    lmao ha ha!!!!!
    fuc nas that clownazz niggaz………….
    Nigga went from the top to not mentioned at all………..
    now thats funny!!! ha ha

^ What’s funnier is that you wear capris.

ha ha

229. iLL Change Says:

>> anybody seen iLL Change and coldplay?

>> word…where my nigga Ill change @?

i’m right here dog. i bet eskay is gonna post something about how NaS was seen walking outta the Def Jam offices with one shoe untied, so that means he’s a clown. but for real, i think it would be ill if NaS and Jay both had each other featured on their radio/video singles. that would be some crazy promo shit right there.

230. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

Hahaha D.Billz is clownin.

231. Shanti Says:

@ eskay

232. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:26 pm
    nBmore Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:25 pm
    HELL RELL DISSED NAS……
    talkin bout niggaz rockin gold ropes an shit………
    lmao ha ha!!!!!
    fuc nas that clownazz niggaz………….
    Nigga went from the top to not mentioned at all………..
    now thats funny!!! ha ha

^ What’s funnier is that you wear capris.

yea with dem ol skool adidas FORMS for yall hatas to mug at!!
    AN WHAT!!!!

>>lights camera action lol

yeah ughhh. thinking about it, I just threw up in my mouth a little. I’d like to see Billz and Biggums defend that musical abortion

234. iLL Change Says:

>> HELL RELL DISSED NAS……
    talkin bout niggaz rockin gold ropes an shit………
    lmao ha ha!!!!!
    fuc nas that clownazz niggaz………….
    Nigga went from the top to not mentioned at all………..
    now thats funny!!! ha ha

you flip-flop more and more every day

235. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

im so over jay+nas (nhjic)

August 18th, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    >>I can’t believe niggas went up on rice and peas a whole fuckin’ dollar.

its ‘peas and rice’ brethren

^ Rass clot, me can’t member ery’ting.

237. nBmore Says:

Niggaz mentioned the LOST BOYZ!!!!
    LMAO them bitchazz nigggaz………….. ha ha!!!!
    they had 1 good song RENEEE an that shit was FAIR……..
    50 dissed them niggaz havent heard shit bac yet……….

238. Street Jamz Says:

Mr. Cheeks cut his own throat when he released a solo album?? What the hell was he thinkin?

>>but for real, i think it would be ill if NaS and Jay both had each other featured on their radio/video singles. that would be some crazy promo shit right there.

how can Nas make a single when Jay has all the good producers working on his album?

240. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

Man, what the fuck? yall niiggas is talkin about peas and rice? I’m bout to play pick em up mess em up wit you niggas’ teef. I’m off to the loop to holler at some boppers

241. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

^ Rass clot, me can’t member ery’ting.

lol thats funny. its funnier cuz ur prolly white

>>I’m bout to play pick em up mess em up wit you niggas’ teef.

*dies*

243. spotrusherz Says:

lost boyz talk: dont forget about beast from the east, the last song on love, peace… that beat was fire, and im not a big canibus fan but damn he MURKED that shit. first time i heard it i had my jaw on the floor. also music makes me high off the first album is officially the bounciest song in the history of rap.

244. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

music makes me high

my shit

fuck all ya niggaz hatin on the lost boys

245. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:29 pm
    >> HELL RELL DISSED NAS……
    talkin bout niggaz rockin gold ropes an shit………
    lmao ha ha!!!!!
    fuc nas that clownazz niggaz………….
    Nigga went from the top to not mentioned at all………..
    now thats funny!!! ha ha

you flip-flop more and more every day

^^^what lil repsect i had for nas was gobbled up when he signed with jz
    so fuc him. Why the fuc nas reachin hands out to jz……. This the same man that would have put nas out the game had he not came bac with ETHER….. An nas is gonna do bizness with this nigga… After he dropped line like “sketted in your babysieat” That walk up to your door fightin words………..

246. Street Jamz Says:

^^I thought House of Pains “Jump Around” was the bounciest song in rap history?? Everlast and them boyz….

247. spotrusherz Says:

nBmore Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 2:30 pm
    Niggaz mentioned the LOST BOYZ!!!!
    LMAO them bitchazz nigggaz………….. ha ha!!!!
    they had 1 good song RENEEE an that shit was FAIR……..
    50 dissed them niggaz havent heard shit bac yet……….

248. Temp Agency aka Hip Hop since 1978 Says:

im outta here, bout to go outside wit my lil man and c if he helps me bag anything for 2nite (works alot) lol….

Im outcho’s like nachos! (c) reach circa 1990′s (eat ya heart out man-gina)

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrat!!!!! http://www.reachnyc.com

ay ty…tell ya moms i said… “what it is ho….ay wassup?”

249. D.N.(The Kufi Smacker) i'm as ill as a convict who kills for phone time(I am NOT a blogger, i just comment good) Says:

>>^^ i can’t believe you’re real. you’d probably post derogatory comments about your moms if 50 had beef with her.

Hahaha lmao!

this shit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1aVUTZt7U

average at best. the canibus verse on there is better than anything the LB’s ever did in their life.

say no.

251. 456 Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:19 pm
    next post = guaranteed diamond. especially if I leave it up for the weekend.

anybody seen iLL Change and coldplay?

^Uh oh. it’s gonna be blood and tears.

252. nBmore Says:

spotrusherz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:35 pm
    nBmore Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 2:30 pm
    Niggaz mentioned the LOST BOYZ!!!!
    LMAO them bitchazz nigggaz………….. ha ha!!!!
    they had 1 good song RENEEE an that shit was FAIR……..
    50 dissed them niggaz havent heard shit bac yet……….

^^I STATE FACTZ

253. spotrusherz Says:

Street Jamz Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 2:35 pm

^^^ gah i hate that fucking song. i swear everytime im at a club and there’s a mediocre dj spinning they play jump around, hip hop hooray, ante up remix, ring ring ring and insane in the brain back to back. *puke*

254. iLL Change Says:

>> ^Uh oh. it’s gonna be blood and tears.

see, eskay ASSUMES that me and reggae are gonna post on some shit he puts up. you could clown NaS all you want, but you’ll just be arguing by yourselves. have fun with your little hate-fest, eskay.

255. spotrusherz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:38 pm
    this shit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1aVUTZt7U

say no.

^^that’s the remix, doggie. different beat.

256. Eric Mangini Says:

Yo reachnyc..you have 2 new comments…

and one of them was a pity comment from eskay

” eskay said…

First! Ha ha.

Fucking Limelight. I did so many drugs in that church back in the day boy…”

Ironically Eskay might be “last” too..he could easily have typed that..

>>you could clown NaS all you want, but you’ll just be arguing by yourselves. have fun with your little hate-fest, eskay.

dog, at least let me put the post up before you take your ball and go home

258. Street Jamz Says:

Seems like you need to find you a new club to frequent Spot…. Atleast they’re not playing Baby Got Back and Jump by Kris Kross??

259. spotrusherz Says:

iLL Change Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 2:41 pm
    >> ^Uh oh. it’s gonna be blood and tears.

260. iLL Change Says:

>> dog, at least let me put the post up before you take your ball and go home

261. Landlord Says:

…5th inning….Yankees 1 – Boston 1…melky cabrerea on 1st…1 out…

>>reggae is MIA, and i’m not gonna be involved in a why-NaS-is-wack post, so do what you like.

263. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:45 pm
    >> dog, at least let me put the post up before you take your ball and go home

^^U LIVIN OFF ILLMATIC…..
    U GOTTA LET IT GO………..

264. spotrusherz Says:

Street Jamz Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 2:44 pm

^^ haha havent heard those in a while.

265. Landlord Says:

#UPDATE#

…Johnny Damon home run, Cabrera scores… Yankees lead 3-1…5th inning…

>>…5th inning….Yankees 1 – Boston 1…melky cabrerea on 1st…1 out…

you mean Yankees 3 Boston 1. yessir

267. iLL Change Says:

>> ^^ im a nas fan but damn dude you need to relax. you stay catching feelings while the rest of us is laughing.

no, see, eskay is gonna post it just cuz he wants to have a NaS/Jay argument. if me and reggae don’t post, he’s not gonna have anybody to argue with. he loves to hate on NaS just because Jay-Z tells him to.

268. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

*returns back after heaing talks of the greatist lyricist of all time*

269. Landlord Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:48 pm
    >>…5th inning….Yankees 1 – Boston 1…melky cabrerea on 1st…1 out…

you mean Yankees 3 Boston 1. yessir

—————————————

…word…

270. iLL Change Says:

>> so you’re tellin me you’re not gonna comment on the post at all? I’d like to see that ever happen. I give you no more than 30 comments before you break down and have to say something.

i see what you’re doin’, you want me to post so you can start up a argument. but i won’t fall for it. i don’t gotta be stuck on the computer all day. you can have your fun with NaS, but i’m not gonna be your scapegoat.

>>i see what you’re doin’, you want me to post so you can start up a argument.

dog, I don’t care, I’m gonna post the shit and then leave my house so hey.

The Mariano of the Mariott

August 18th, 2006 at 2:28 pm
    >>lights camera action lol

^ Jay-Z? “Sunshine”? Anyone? Bueller?

274. 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 2:30 pm

August 18th, 2006 at 2:27 pm
    >>I can’t believe niggas went up on rice and peas a whole fuckin’ dollar.

its ‘peas and rice’ brethren

^ Rass clot, me can’t member ery’ting.

^actually its rice and peas. eskay you talkin that ‘small island’ (ie barbados) patois, lol

275. nBmore Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 2:52 pm
    >>i see what you’re doin’, you want me to post so you can start up a argument.

dog, I don’t care, I’m gonna post the shit and then leave my house so hey.

HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    LMAO YO U WRONG AS SHIT FOR THAT……………………

>>eskay you talkin that ’small island’ (ie barbados) patois, lol

ha ha, you know it

Sunshine > Lights Camera Action

278. Dem Says:

“Sunshine > Lights Camera Action”

^ That’s like comparing Special Olympic athletes to one another. They both on the short bus at the end of the day.

August 18th, 2006 at 2:56 pm
    Sunshine > Lights Camera Action

^ This dude had the audacity… lol.

^ My jumpoff never run off at the mouth too much (c) Jersey Joe

281. Street Jamz Says:

What that Sunshine video the one where Foxy Brown was dressed half naked in the net styled dress?

Street Jamz Says:

August 18th, 2006 at 3:07 pm

^ Yup yup (c) Teddy Riley

283. Des of The Killaz Says:

Here’s the thing about Pac… First and foremost, before all this thug life and rapping and all that, dude was an actor. He was an actor until the day he died. And a good one at that. Take that for what it’s worth.

284. iLL Change Says:

^ not again

285. Street Jamz Says:

Foxy was looking good in that video!

286. tyronebiggums71 Says:

LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION WAS A, NEVERMIND CANT BE DEFENDED, BUT THAT DOESNT TAKE AWAY FROM LEGAL DRUG MONEY AND SHIT THAT WAS MR. CHEEKS SOLO SHIT AND YOU KNOW HE LOST HIS HEART AND PASSION FOR THE SHIT WHEN FREAKY TAH DIED YOU COULD HEAR IT IN HIS RAP

287. Cali_Native Says:

Regardless, to whatever. Pac is the GREATESt OF ALL TIME. A lot of these so-called rappers wouldn’t even be in the game if the man was still living!!!