Stray Shots

nas-kelis-patti.jpg

Kelis ft. Nas – Blindfold Me (incidentally, did you Nas has the best hip hop site on the internet?)

Kim wants off Atlantic

Kanye gets engaged

Meet the newest member of G-Unit/Infamous Records

Break out your RBG wristbands and chew sticks, Black August hits NYC on Sunday. Performers include M1 of dead prez, Brand Nubian, The Beatnutz, and CL Smooth.

Killer Mike Interview

Jin tries to battle Serius Jones in the middle of his set at the Breeding Ground show the other night.

116 Responses to “Stray Shots”

1. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

hahaha

2. kween of kweens Says:

wtf kanye??????????????

and jin needs to just chillax a lil bit.
    cuz serious jones is that nigga

3. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

lol

4. kween of kweens Says:

cuz serious jones is that nigga
    FUCK.
    i take that back…

5. Rizoh Says:

Nas needs to pull his head out his own ass, lol. He sounds disoriented as always. And here I was thinking that he gave up the weed eons ago.

6. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

>> Performers include M1 of dead prez, Brand Nubian, The Beatnutz, and CL Smooth.

are you for real

7. spotrusherz Says:

from lilhe’s “about me” section:

“My dad 40glocc brought raping to my mind I would have never thought of it”"

8. spotrusherz Says:

also, black august with the beatnuts! haha! nice good for them

9. tyronebiggums71 Says:

NEW THREAD AND STILL NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE CLIPSE MIXTAPE. DAMN WHATS THE MATTER ESKAY AINT GOT NO LOVE FOR TY NO MORE DAMN SHAME

BOUT TO RUN TO LUNCH BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS JIN AND SERIOUS THING

(incidentally, did you Nas has the best hip hop site on the internet?)

^ Typo eskay. *did you KNOW Nas…

11. kween of kweens Says:

i hope kanye’s fiance is extra pretty[no lesbo] cuz if she isn’t…that’s almost guaranteed to be an ugly ass chipmunk lookin seed…

[no shade to because kanye... i still bump it]

and where the hell is kim gunna go

12. spotrusherz Says:

an ugly ass chipmunk lookin seed…

^^ well if she’s got the voice to go with it at least he aint got to pay for sample clearance no more

13. yaboy Says:

typo isnt that big of a deal fam.

*is that lil he dude a joke?

14. kween of kweens Says:

*is that lil he dude a joke?
    um…i think so.
    …isn’t it?

15. Radio Raheem Says:

Yo, eskay… any pics of Kanye’s woman 2 be?

16. 456 Says:

she was with him at the grammys but who cares

17. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

lol, I see this blog isnt the only one that hates anything Nas related with a passion, I just find it funny reading the comments in that unkut blog, and they all seem like they could of been copied from here.

18. Radio Raheem Says:

Scratch that… Wifey 2 be!

19. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

i didnt know gay marriages were popping off in the states like that. kanye must be getting a myspace marriage or something

20. Radio Raheem Says:

yaboy Says:

August 11th, 2006 at 1:17 pm
    typo isnt that big of a deal fam.

^ I’ll die for this shit.

22. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

That nas song is HORRIBLE..

GARBAGE

Eskay, you love it, Im sure you couldnt wait to post that garbage to help your “jay > nas” argument.

That song is a fuckin disgrace..

23. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

oh
    Kelis feat. Nas

I though it was Nas feat. Kelis..

still horrible

24. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

>> I’ll die for this shit.

he aint even lyying. *lying

>> Ayo Ty, wots good fam>? U got a link 2 the Clipse mixtape? Or hasnt it dropped yet?

aw shit, someones gonna wake up the beast

25. spotrusherz Says:

i love youtube

cella dwellas – perfect match

black sheep – without a doubt

26. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

who produced that joint Esgay?

27. spotrusherz Says:

grand puba – a little of this

28. GET Says:

For those that think thats actually a real member of Gunit, thats 40 glocc’s little son thats all.

29. spotrusherz Says:

cella dwellas – perfect match

30. spotrusherz Says:

black sheep – without a doubt

31. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

>> who produced that joint Esgay?

did i just read that properly?

32. GET Says:

Jin need to quit trying to battle Serius Jones, we know you better but you lost that day and move on.

33. yaboy Says:

why isnt he lying.

34. yaboy Says:

didnt jin battle serius jones in puerto rico and win his rematch already? didnt he put like 50k up on the rematch?

35. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

^ dudes get hung on the white house lawn for typos up on this bitch

36. GET Says:

I see Kanye is still trying to fight off his homosexuality, just come nigga just come out.

37. kween of kweens Says:

@ http://www.myspace.com/filthytunes

dog….pompano beach….

WTF IS A SANDWiTCH..
    Its all about the pembroke pines projects…..

38. GET Says:

@ Yaboy

No jin challenged serius jones in PR but it didnt go down, serius lost to some kid from England that day.

39. Shock Says:

“Couldn’t afford a car, so she named her daughter Alexis.”

40. zoid Says:

# yaboy Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 1:32 pm

^^ I read a interview in which he claimed that he already won a rematch I though it was on allhiphop but I can’t really say

41. ratburgers Says:

jin’s a bitch

42. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

^ was that a racial slur?

43. ratburgers Says:

for that matter serius sucks too. dude doesn’t even rap, he talks.

44. yaboy Says:

rhymefest’s blog on his poor sales… he might have a point. shit i copped blue collar and think its pretty fuckin ill.

45. yaboy Says:

^stolen fm bol’s site.

46. Foekist Says:

I predict Meth will come back on this new CD… Unless it’s leaked and someone can tell me different. Hopefully everyone telling him the truth that his shig has been sucking will make him make good music. Only good cd was Tical.

47. Foekist Says:

and “Blackout”

48. the Landlord Says:

49. Foekist Says:

>>….damn, Patti LaBelle must be about 133 years old, but she still got it, and she could still get it…in that picture, Patti > Kelis…

Cosign. Kelis is one of the most inconsistent chicks I’ve seen. She looks good 40% of the time, the rest of the time she’s wack.

50. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

^ co sign

she was fine in that before nas era, and then BOOM bitch be wearing grills and forgetting about showers

51. Foekist Says:

*Bangin Meth, Rae, and RZA “Presidential MC”*

Man, is the Wu back??? I hope so, the game needs the Wu. They may be one of the biggest influences to bringin NY back. I know I’ma be there weeded out this Sunday when they here in Detroit.

52. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

^ bringing ny back smoking a fat joint, wearing wallees and not shaving until they meet theyre PO

53. nation - TGIF even though i went out last night Says:

aight im heading downtown… holler

54. Caliber Says:

..what up what up what up

55. ReachNYC.com Says:

AND THEY TEASING ME WITHESE 23′s AND THESE DVDS AND THEIRS, AND THEY PASS ME BY, BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH, AND HHAVE THE NERVE TO WONDERRRRRR WHY…….I BEEEEEEEEEEE ROBBING THESE NIGGAS

IM A STICK UP KID, AND IF U DOIN 2 MUCH IM COMIN 2 GET YA

56. A2Z Says:

why doesn serius just do the deal and battle him? ain’t no thang like a rematch!

57. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

spotrusherz Says:

August 11th, 2006 at 1:29 pm

cella dwellas – perfect match

spot way to come thru, .. I thought I was in the 90′s for a min, video was a good concept, they captured that whole shit, word to boosie son.

58. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Radio Raheem Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 1:25 pm

NAW HOMIE I DONT GOT ANY CLIPSE SHIT, I’VE BEEN WAITING ON ESKAY TO HOOK UP THE CLIPSE I GOT IT FOR CHEAP VOL. 2 MIXTAPE FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS OR SOME SHIT I KEEP HEARING ITS HEAT BUT ESKAY KEEPS TREATING ME LIKE I’M NATION AND KEEPS IGNORING AND FORGETTING ABOUT ME

I got you Ty, I didn’t go home last night so I couldn’t up it.

60. tyronebiggums71 Says:

A2Z Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:12 pm

I FUCKS WITH SERIOUS BUT I’M SURE HE IS SHYING AWAY CAUSE HE WENT INTO THAT FIRST FIGHT KLUB WITH PREMEDITATED RHYMES SPECIFICALLY FOR JIN, HE BARELY CAME OFF THE HEAD UNTIL THE LAST ROUND SO HE PROBABLY ISNT TO EAGER TO GO BACK TO BATTLE JIN AGAIN, KNOWING THAT JIN HAS PROBABLY BEEN PREPARING FOR HIS REVENGE

61. tyronebiggums71 Says:

NO DOUBT ESKAY I’VE JUST BEEN HAVING FUN WITH BLASTING YOU ALL DAY FOR IT. ITS FRIDAY AND I’M BORED AS FUCK READY TO PEACE FROM WORK EARLY

62. spotrusherz Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:14 pm
    spotrusherz Says:

August 11th, 2006 at 1:29 pm

cella dwellas – perfect match

spot way to come thru, .. I thought I was in the 90’s for a min, video was a good concept, they captured that whole shit, word to boosie son.

^^^ gotta love them forgotten 90s bangers. youtube is the reason the internet was invented. and hip hop blogs of course.

63. real talk Says:

“It was crazy to see people who couldn’t accept the snap stuff as something that was in a different lane, but still good on its own.”

Really man, it’s just a bunch of mad old motherfuckers that are full of shit. And the same niggas that be mad, they didn’t put Big Daddy Kane on they first record, they didn’t put Rakim on they first record, they didn’t do nothing to [preserve] New York—man, fuck you. I don’t mean you, you know what I’m saying though. In the south we love New York, we love Rakim, we love Run DMC. We used to listen to the Wu Tang down South, we love them. And it kind of feel like the people you love, they shitting on you, and you’re like, Why? All we did was buy your records for fifteen years, not say shit and stay on our grind.

“The same people who would complain that someone from the South wasn’t lyrical would never say that to Greg Nice or whomever.”

No. And let me say, I’m a Dipset fan, you cannot name a Dipset album I do not have, but when the homie Juelz Santana said that “down south cats don’t get lyrical,” I’m thinking, Juelz has a Southern style, Juelz is not the most lyrical out there. He got style. I’m lyrical, Pimp is lyrical, Bun B is lyrical. Like, what the fuck is he talking about? But that was just like the standard answer. Some of the other homies in new york would be like, “Well, you know that Down South thing is big right now, but when it comes to lyrics, New York…” What the fuck is he talking about?! We are rapping down here now, dog. We raw rapping and we been raw rapping. And we not making this shit so esoteric people don’t get it, we not only talking about Gotham, we live in the world and we talking about the world. But really I don’t give a fuck. If you not from the South I don’t give a fuck what you think of me, cause I’m not telling your story anyways. I want you to buy my story cause you’re curious about it, because you don’t know. But I’m telling the story of the people in the South, because I’m they voice.

64. spotrusherz Says:

ITS FRIDAY AND I’M BORED AS FUCK

^^ yup me too thats what youtube is for, dawg

65. zoid Says:

Dayum ty u shoulda said u was lookin for We Got It 4 cheap vol. 2 still need a link?

66. Caliber Says:

..yo biggs here it is tha moment u been waitin on..

THIS NIGGA IS IN THA TOP FIVE RIGHT NOW IN JERSEY..HE USED TO BE W/ BLACK WALLSTREET BUT THEN THEY DROPPED EM..YALL PROLLY HEARD EM ON A FEW JOINTS W/ NU JERZEY DEVIL..

..THIS NIGGA DOES NOT PLAY ON THA MIC…

..EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THIS JOINT AND GIMME FEEDBACK..

DJ RADIO PRESENTS HEAT: THEY DON’T KALL ME HEAT FOR NUTTIN VOL.2

67. kween of kweens Says:

dam.
    i start skool on monday.
    gunna miss out on shit…..again.

68. the community herb Says:

I will SHIT…. In your moms soup cup.

69. tyronebiggums71 Says:

zoid Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:23 pm

YEAH IF YOU GOT IT IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Caliber Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:24 pm
    ..yo biggs here it is tha moment u been waitin on..

..THIS NIGGA DOES NOT PLAY ON THA MIC…

..EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THIS JOINT AND GIMME FEEDBACK..

DJ RADIO PRESENTS HEAT: THEY DON’T KALL ME HEAT FOR NUTTIN VOL.2

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK YOU BOUT THAT DUDE. I’LL DL IT IN A MINUTE ( I’M JUST FINISHING DL’ING THAT LUPE FARHENHEIT PT. 2 FIRST ) I’M NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I’LL BE AT WORK TODAY BUT I’LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK FIRST CHANCE I GET

70. Jamz Says:

Dam Patti looks better than Kelis in that photo!

What up folks!!

GOOD LOOKS ZOID

73. Jamz Says:

kween of kweens Says:

August 11th, 2006 at 2:31 pm
    dam.
    i start skool on monday.
    gunna miss out on shit…..again.

——————————————-
    ^^What grade you in?

74. 456 Says:

you know patti > kelis in the sheets. i’d put good money on that.

Left Field Collabo of the Day:

Free ft. Jaz-O – Talk To Me

76. the Landlord Says:

456 Says:

August 11th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    you know patti > kelis in the sheets. i’d put good money on that.

—————————-

…i’ll put up today’s paycheck on that…patti > kelis…i mentioned it earlier in the thread, but i thought people thought i was crazy….

77. 456 Says:

clearly jaz o ghostwrote free’s shit. but the collabo makes sense: both are like 40 hopin for a rap career.

78. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    Left Field Collabo of the Day:

Free ft. Jaz-O – Talk To Me

WHAT THE FUCK JAY CAN’T LIKE THAT CAN HE ?

79. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

456 comes out of hibernation

80. 456 Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:55 pm
    eskay Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    Left Field Collabo of the Day:

Free ft. Jaz-O – Talk To Me

WHAT THE FUCK JAY CAN’T LIKE THAT CAN HE ?

^^jay at the thought of the free/jaz o callabo: been there/done that

81. 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:58 pm
    456 comes out of hibernation

^everyday i’m hustlin

82. DBrown11 Says:

Im a let karma catch up wit Jaz O

83. kween of kweens Says:

kween of kweens Says:

August 11th, 2006 at 2:31 pm
    dam.
    i start skool on monday.
    gunna miss out on shit…..again.

——————————————-
    ^^What grade you in?

gunna be a sophmore….

84. 456 Says:

jaz o can still rhyme tho.

85. Blitzpro Says:

456 Says:

August 11th, 2006 at 2:54 pm

^LMAO

86. UrMan&Thems Says:

Serious Jone won that battle in PR by sluring racial comment—there’s a double standard in hip hop.

Too bad it wasn’t “going down”, Jin probably thought it was like a hollywood movie (8 miles0 in which SJ would accept the challenge and the crowd would go wild for the winner. Too bad SJ bitch out.

87. 456 Says:

UrMan&Thems Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 3:06 pm

^jin hasn’t read the art of war.

88. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ESKAY – I DONT NEED THE CLIPSE MIXTAPE NO MORE ZOID HOOKED IT UP AND ITS WORKING SO I’M GOOD ( FINALLY )

89. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 3:08 pm
    UrMan&Thems Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 3:06 pm

^jin hasn’t read the art of war.

” I’M SAYING HOW COME PEOPLE ALWAYS WANNA PLEAD NO CONTEST WHEN THEN GETTING SLAYED /
    YOU TALKING BOUT FREESTYLES THE OBJECTIVE IS GETTING PAID ” – SERIOUS

90. tyronebiggums71 Says:

CALIBER – DAMN THAT HEAT LINK SAYS TO WAIT 106 MINUTES FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE SLOT

91. luis Says:

(incidentally, did you Nas has the best hip hop site on the internet?)……uhhhh YEAH OKesGay, keep dreaming, that hsit is straight garbage! As for that song……I thought your man Nas ( I work for jay-z) stepped his game up…….afraid not! Kanye, my hero……nooooo don’t get married lol, nah but good for Mr. West, just liek he said in “Never Let U Down (college dropout) “I promise to Mr. chenny. I’m gonna married your daughter”…..nice! and who gives a fuck about kim, fuck jin, that moron, fuck you esGay and Ty butt fuck me gums and the rest of the haters……WOW that black august shit looks very and extremely interesting! Have a great weekend assholes!!!! http://www.gunitworld.com

92. ReachNYC.com Says:

whi is dutch from major figgaz rockin wit black wall street?

93. spotrusherz Says:

^^ they must sling bootleg sarcasm detectors in g-unit world cause yours is clearly broken

94. Jin tha MC Says:

I ain’t bragging, but I’ve been around the world tourin
    You never left your house, you just stay on the forum
    Open for critism, everytime I spitted it
    But who died and made you the head critic
    Be the one no talent, wondering how
    Always got something to complain about like Simon Cowell

Like you got the forumula for making a hit
    Only time you ever drop something nasty is taking a shit

95. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 3:17 pm

THERES ALOT THATS BROKEN IN THE HEADS OF THEM STANLEYS LIKE FOR ONE THEY ACTUALLY LIKE THE MASS PRODUCED GARBAGE AND SOMEHOW THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE HIS BULLSHIT STORIES

96. 456 Says:

Hey Jin – here some free advice.

Let your rapidity be that of the wind, your compactness that of the forest.
    In raiding and plundering be like fire, is immovability like a mountain.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. [6:19]

To refrain from intercepting an enemy whose banners are in perfect order, to refrain from attacking an army drawn up in calm and confident array:–this is the art of studying circumstances. [7:32]

>>they must sling bootleg sarcasm detectors in g-unit world cause yours is clearly broken

not to mention that I didn’t even link to Nas’s site

yo Jin, I heard you’re doing stand up comedy now

99. T Nelson Says:

who knew nas was a shameless self promoter….im glad kanye is getting married because he was starting to come off a little suspect lately

100. Jin tha MC Says:

Nah son, you got me mix up with another asian comedian.

I’m dropping a mixtape on 8/29 and look for my new album FYI later this year. Holla back.

101. cbrizzle Says:

I BET KANYE IS GETTING MARRIED TO A WHITE GIRL?!?!?

102. Jin tha MC Says:

I am the Source, being that nice
    Nas should have got more than 3 and half mic
    Keep my craft tight, “I Know I Can”
    No hit single, but I got diehard fan
    My instinc got me using the pen’s ink
    Not in a boy band, but my flow is NSYNC

103. cbrizzle Says:

>Kim wants off Atlantic

SHE NEEDS TO SWIM THE ATLANTIC TO GET BACK INTO SHAPE AND DROP SOME POUNDS

104. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Jin tha MC Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 3:43 pm
    Nah son, you got me mix up with another asian comedian.

shit you and dat phan do alike

105. luis Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 11th, 2006 at 3:23 pm
    spotrusherz Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 3:17 pm

hey, don’t quote me on this because it appears that your gay bend over buddy does NOT know how to spell hence, tell that idiot to pull out his dildo from his ass and learn how to spell!!!!

Can’t hear the song. At work. Fuck the gov’t. And yes, Patti is on my Her Ole Ass Can Get It list.

I didn’t like Kim’s last album, so I don’t care. Plus Foxy had a better single out before she went deaf (Come Fly With Me).

Kanye gettin’ married… good look. Me, on the other hand, it’ll never happen, I’ll be forever mackin’ (c) Jay

Somebody call Social Services…

Another great concert I’m gonna miss. RBG 4 Life.

The Killer Mike view was boring until the South vs. North segment. Snap music still sucks, get over it.

Jin must wanna get ripped a new one. And to whoever think he won the 1st battle needs to play in traffic. Blind folded.

107. Dem Says:

ay, jin, my favorite line from your serius jones battle was at the end was when you said “yeah! buggin!”

hot magma, son. hot magma.

108. KingML Says:

Jin needs to go back to China and work in a coal mine.

109. Demiks Says:

>> Meet the newest member of G-Unit/Infamous Records

Serious? 50 can’t be serious.

110. Mr. Me Too Says:

“# KingML Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 5:28 pm

Jin needs to go back to China and work in a coal mine.”

LOL black ppl always complain about racism but it’s funny when black people are probably the most racist in the U.S.

Agree?

111. 45th Says:

yall faggots really think thats jin?? hahhaa,fucking faggot college boys/

112. chucky Says:

Kelis is a man.

113. Nick Says:

hey is this the real they dont kall me heat for nothing vol 2hit me up

114. Nick Says:

thanks so much for the heat they dont kall me heat for nothing vol 2 look everywhere for it :-) much love

115. nickpate Says:

fucking props on upping heat mixtape.
    i’ve been digging for this shit online for so long on like datpiff and shit.
    i owe you something, son.

116. NJD915 Says:

DOES ANY ONE GOT THIS CD?
    DJ RADIO PRESENTS HEAT: THEY DON’T KALL ME HEAT FOR NUTTIN VOL.2

SOME GUY NAMED CALIBER POSTED IT A WHILE BACK IN AUGUST OR SO BUT THE LINK TO IT IS DEAD!
    IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF SOMEONE CAN RE UPlOAD IT ! THAnX