Daily Headlines 7-28-06

More info on the Clipse album which allegedly drops on Halloween, and the movie they’re planning to accompany it.

So is Fat Joe off Atlantic or what?

Commenting on his slap on the wrist he got yesterday, Star says there’s a big difference between mainstream talk and ‘hood’ talk. You got that right, in the real world you could go to jail, in the hood you get dealt with in a slightly different manner.

TMZ has some footage of X wilding out in the lobby of the courthouse after getting served with a paternity lawsuit. They also have the clip of him spitting for reporters outside court on a seperate occaison, which yes I know is old.

Charles Barkely for Governor

104 Responses to “Daily Headlines 7-28-06”

Yup…

2. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

good lookin

3. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

Lets go charles lets make it happen as long as you stay on TNT, or else you need to find me a “real” replacement somebody like xavier mcdaniels who would choke a guest for second guessing him.

4. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

*slept*

5. DBrown11 Says:

Charles Barkley said it himself he can’t make Alabama any worse

6. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Charles Barkely don’t be making no sense on TNT how the hell is gonna even run for governor….

7. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

Does anyone have a link to a clipse mixtape or something that i could download while at work to listen to, i have some at home, but i left my mp3 player at the crib and i am fucking dying at work

8. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 11:12 am

charles is the only reason to watch that shit, and shit he is smarter than most politicians, and yes i know that says a lot about our current political system, but just like at our national figure head

9. tyronebiggums71 Says:

first off eskay anytime you get a clip of dmx wilding out i dont care if its old the shits still hilarious

and damn im thinking of getting a house in alabama just so i can vote for the chuck wagon i swear he is one of the smartest people, he calmed himself down got his head straight and real talk i think he would make a great govenor but co-sign kheri wes he better stay on tnt cause i swear ill watch some shitty ass game between the hawks and raptors just so i can watch the halftime report with charles and kenny the jet. the chuckwagon is one funny motherfucker who aint never scared to say whats on his mind

10. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 11:13 am
    KonishiwaBitches Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 11:12 am

seriously i think barkley is a smart motherfucker who would make a great govenor he’s a real down to earth dude not stuck on some politcian shit he would address the serious issues he wouldnt be pulling bullshit publicity stunts just to look good, he has been talking about doing this for years ( way before arnold or even jesse the body ) this shit aint a joke to him he’s dead serious about it and i think he would hold it down

11. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Charles Barkely for Governor

12. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

weak ass post.. I mean, come on.. Why is everyone on the clips dick all of the sudden?? yall the same mufuckas, (ESKAY) who said they were wack when they came out.. come on.. yall just like the story now..

Charels Barkely, wow.. big deal.. he will win cause he is famous.. and black, all the black people in Ala would vote for him.. for sure.. Just cause hes Charels Barkely, hell they would prolly vote for Gnarles Barkely too if they ran..

13. Caliber Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 11:18 am

..true stories..charles is a livewire on TNT..he always cappin on kenny and ernie and have me weak as hell..

..as far tha governor thing..whatever whatever..that nigga might gamble tha state’s money away tho..lol

I’m actually gonna check for the Clipse’s sophomore album. I own the first album but never listen to it like that. I can’t even tell you all the songs off there if isn’t a single. But this new album sounds like the kinda album I’ve been waitin’ for: a dark, East coast album that takes it back to the basics. They shoulda recruited Hollywood Hav for some beats though. He could definitely bring the sound they’re aiming for.

Fat Joe left Atlantic. Who cares? He said in the article that he’s gonna start “writing alone”… so is he admitting that he had help over the years? Which we all know is true because Don Cartagena is his best album to date. And we all know who the ghost was behind that. RIP Chris Rios

I just wanna see Envy and Star scrap it out. Fuck it. Tired of hearing about who was a victim and the reason for the retaliation. Get yall knuckle game up.

I couldn’t view the footage (firewalls). I’m sure it’s just X being his usual cracked-out self.

Charles for Gov.? Fuck it, why not? It’s not like he can do any worse than the current state of politicians.

15. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

charles barkley campaign speech

“hell they would prolly vote for Gnarles Barkely too if they ran..”

^ I’d vote for Gnarls. AOTY.

17. Sour D. Says:

Don’t care about fat joe.

Star needs to get his fuckin arms and legs broken expecially for the smile he put on right before he did the perp walk. I caught that on the news last night and just wondered how badly envy wanted to hurt dude if i wanna smack him and have no relation to that little girl.

DMX for governor.

>>Why is everyone on the clips dick all of the sudden?? yall the same mufuckas, (ESKAY) who said they were wack when they came out.. come on.. yall just like the story now..

get off my dick. show me where I ever said they were wack. can’t right? thought so. once again, step back off my dick.

19. Yung Davito Says:

Eskay u feel so strongly about Star why don’t u go murk that fool?

“DMX for governor.”

^ I’d vote for dude just because.

21. tyronebiggums71 Says:

young davito – i believe eskay has a little daughter so i could imagine any father being seriously offended by the statements star made shit that shit offended me and i aint have shit to do with it

22. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 11:28 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you want that good east coast sound so you are going to buy the clipse album??

HELLO.. have you heard of the BOOT CAMP CLICK?? did you get that album??

what the fuck are you talking about?

23. Sour D. Says:

“I’d vote for dude just because.”

I would love to see the debate.

24. Yung Davito Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

>Point takin! I’m none 2 happy about his comments (Star) neither. But all this, ‘dealt with in a slightly different manner’, bullshit just pisses me. If ur not going 2 do shit, say nothin.

25. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

yo.. I was just on myspace, every account I was going to got deleted.. al my friends, everyone, then mine got deleted.. shit is crazy son..

>>Eskay u feel so strongly about Star why don’t u go murk that fool?

why did he say something about my family?

27. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

Joe Budden has been writing all of Fat Joe’s raps… you aint here that from me though..

>>But all this, ‘dealt with in a slightly different manner’, bullshit just pisses me. If ur not going 2 do shit, say nothin.

it’s my repsonsibility to deal with Star for Envy? and where did I say I was gonna do something anyway?

29. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 11:36 am
    “DMX for governor.”

^ I’d vote for dude just because.

^ Sorry Billz, i cant go with you (n/h) on that one, cant have anymore crack heads in office, its bad enough now, i am not going to knowingly make it worse, he would fuckin have pitts on his staff

you want that good east coast sound so you are going to buy the clipse album??

HELLO.. have you heard of the BOOT CAMP CLICK?? did you get that album??

what the fuck are you talking about?

__________________________________________

Dude is having a dick riding fest today.

31. zoid Says:

“I’d vote for dude just because.”

I would love to see the debate.

^^ I bet he would win just because of scaring the shit out of the others with barking screaming and speakingsofuckinfastthatitlookslikehewouldsaylongwordsnotsenteces
    knahmean

but it would be fun for sure

32. spotrusherz Says:

give me an example of a dark neptunes beat. i have a hard time imagining how that’d sound.

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 11:44 am
    D. Billz Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 11:36 am
    “DMX for governor.”

^ I’d vote for dude just because.

^ Yo, if Mr. The Bitch Set Me Up (Marion Barry) can get voted in and run our nation’s capital, then I say go for it. You’re right Kheri, it sucks now. Bt I don’t see it gettin’ any worse. I’d get a kick out of pitbulls roaming around City Hall mauling mofos. And block parties with hundreds of motorcycles in front of the building.

spotrusherz Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 11:46 am

^ Word. That’s why I was saying someone like Havoc would be good for production. Or some cats like Dame Grease, D/R Period, Bink, Boola, Ron Browz, Preemo… you know, a strong Beasts from the East presence. Even Alchemist, though he’s from the West. But he has perfected that grimey East sound. I need to put that album in my car now that I think about it.

35. Game Over Says:

50 killed Fat Joe’s career…and no one cares…except Terror Squad.

Somebody get a Free Tony Sunshine campaign going. LOL.

36. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Fat Joe never had a career to begin with….

37. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

pitbulls roaming around City Hall mauling mofos

^cosign that shit woud be fucking hilarious, Dog fights in the elections rooms, and dice games in the halls, fuck it paint the white house black!!!remember when everyone used to say that shit.

38. ProbleMatic Says:

THEY DONT WANT A FREE TALKIN BLACK MAN IN ANYYYYYYYYY OFFICE….

39. ProbleMatic Says:

Game Over Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 11:58 am

Somebody get a Free Tony Sunshine campaign going. LOL.

LMAO…I BET U THAT TWO TONE WEAVE BITCH IS GONNA SIGN WITH G-UNIT NOW….

SHES PROBABLY SLOBBIN 50 WITH BANKS GIVING HER BACKSHOTS AS WE SPEAK….

40. des Says:

randomn ass question.

im listening to ruff ryders – ryde or die vol1.

how the hell did drag-on rap that way and when he talked he stuttered like shit

41. ReachNYC.com Says:

Yo i cant stop knockin this shoulder lean…fuck all the news..

Barkley For Governor!!!!! Trap or Die!!

Charles barkley when asked why he was a republican:

” I never said I was a REPUBLICAN! I said i was rich like a republican, Im a democrat – LMAO!!!!

I could shoulder lean..i dont know how 2 dance tho…

lean..lean..lean..lean..lean..lean…get ya shoulder shawty..lean lean lean

42. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

you always wanted to be a dancer and never could, so this song lets you live that feeling and come out? nice!! good for you sweetie boy..

Shoulder lean your ass back into the closet and eat a dick!

43. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

myspace is collapsing though, real talk..

44. ReachNYC.com Says:

“Nigga Please” —–

Anonymous

45. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

ReachNYC.com Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    “Nigga Please” —–

Anonymous

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you gay b..

mad fruity son..

you on some sisqo status g…

46. tyronebiggums71 Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:00 pm
    Fat Joe never had a career to begin with….

THIS IS THE SHIT IM TALKING ABOUT IM NOT A BIG FAT JOE FAN BUT YOU GOTS TO GIVE DUDE HIS PROPS, I MEAN HE’S BEEN IN THE GAME FOR SO LONG AND CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH TO MAKE HIP-HOP WHAT IT IS, DUDE WAS A PART OF D.I.T.C. HELPED PUT BIG L OUT THERE AND OF COURSE ANY PUN FANS HAVE TO THANK JOE FOR PUTTING HIM ON, FAT JOE MAY NOT BE THE BEST LYRICIST IN THE WORLD BUT GIVE DUDE HIS RESPECT HE AS CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO HIP-HOP

“Get down, lay down, we don’t play around/
    I don’t know what you heard but, we don’t play around/
    It’s cooked coke, but look, but what the fuck happened?/
    How you leave the dope game to persue rappin’?/
    Already knowing that ya shit was trash/
    Breathing hard on the mic when your click is ass/
    ALL WE TRYING TO DO IS BRING DIGINITY TO RAP/
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I’M LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF THAT “

47. Shanti Says:

yeah someone i know just hit me up sayin their myspace account was deleted also.

48. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

“Get down, lay down, we don’t play around/
    I don’t know what you heard but, we don’t play around/
    It’s cooked coke, but look, but what the fuck happened?/
    How you leave the dope game to persue rappin’?/
    Already knowing that ya shit was trash/
    Breathing hard on the mic when your click is ass/
    ALL WE TRYING TO DO IS BRING DIGINITY TO RAP/
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I’M LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF THAT ”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what song did PUN say that on g?

49. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

EVERY ACCOUNT.. Im telling you..

50. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

“meet me at the crib, its goin dowwwwwwwwwwwwn”

“myspace.com, its goin dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn”

51. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

weak

52. des Says:

# I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches — Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:22 pm

EVERY ACCOUNT.. Im telling you..

what are you saying? why are they deleting the accounts?

53. the Landlord Says:

…Charles Barkley will never be voted into office as Governor of Alabama….NEVER….he’d be lucky to make it out of the local primaries….this is ALABAMA we are talking about….and in case anybody forgot, elections are mad corrupt in this country….Charles is walking a fine line between comedy and coonery nowadays anyway….i dont think i would want him to be our example of National Black Leadership….most of his teamates didnt even like him….

54. KLO Says:

I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches — Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:22 pm
    “Get down, lay down, we don’t play around/
    I don’t know what you heard but, we don’t play around/
    It’s cooked coke, but look, but what the fuck happened?/
    How you leave the dope game to persue rappin’?/
    Already knowing that ya shit was trash/
    Breathing hard on the mic when your click is ass/
    ALL WE TRYING TO DO IS BRING DIGINITY TO RAP/
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I’M LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF THAT ”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what song did PUN say that on g?

^^^^ That wasn’t Fat Joe?

55. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches — Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:22 pm
    EVERY ACCOUNT.. Im telling you..

i cant get on my shit either, oh well another two more minutes of free time a day, myspace was alright, but was getting to strong, they will create something else that they can profit from, but it wont be as popular, because people dont want to pay for no shit like that, but oh well

56. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

i dont know why they are delieting them, or if it is not them and I just got hit bad.. I have 2 diff accounts.. I was trying to peeep my boys page, cancelled it said.. I tried to check this chicks joint, cancelled.. I checked Ghostface, (my top 8) cancelled.. I clicked home, and it said my shit was cancelled..

I logged into my other account, it worked, I peep my other one, it was gone, I clicked home, and then my good one was gone as well..

now I have none. all in like a 5 minute span..

I even clicked, tom’s page, gone, all of my top 8..

shit is crazy..

57. ReachNYC.com Says:

# I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches — Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:20 pm

ReachNYC.com Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    “Nigga Please” —–

Anonymous

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you gay b..

mad fruity son..

you on some sisqo status g…

dude said “b” and “g” in the same sentence LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t even try 2 understand u dudes..I just over-stand u characters…

now fall back doggie u interupting my shoulder lean…

LOL LOL Still laffing

when non-hood dudes use hood-talk, its like a bird-call for other goonies to join in..

Idiot #1 – this dudes lame, b

Idiot #2 – b..?….TO THE BAT CAVE!

58. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

I don’t know what you heard but, we don’t play around/
    It’s cooked coke, but look, but what the fuck happened?/
    How you leave the dope game to persue rappin’?/
    Already knowing that ya shit was trash/
    Breathing hard on the mic when your click is ass/
    ALL WE TRYING TO DO IS BRING DIGINITY TO RAP/
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I’M LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF THAT ”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what song did PUN say that on g?

^^^^ That wasn’t Fat Joe?

check raekwon immobilarity ( 2003 ) clientele kid unless he really stole pun’s rhyme book pun didnt write it

61. KLO Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:30 pm
    KLO Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:26 pm
    I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches — Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:22 pm
    “Get down, lay down, we don’t play around/
    I don’t know what you heard but, we don’t play around/
    It’s cooked coke, but look, but what the fuck happened?/
    How you leave the dope game to persue rappin’?/
    Already knowing that ya shit was trash/
    Breathing hard on the mic when your click is ass/
    ALL WE TRYING TO DO IS BRING DIGINITY TO RAP/
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I’M LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF THAT ”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what song did PUN say that on g?

^^^^ That wasn’t Fat Joe?

^^^ damn, that’s crazy

62. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

yo

Im just sayin

ALL WE TRYING TO DO IS BRING DIGINITY TO RAP/
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I’M LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF THAT ”

I like fat joe too, but if pun was writing his shit.. that might have been soem proof..

do the knowledge

63. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

KLO Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:30 pm
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:28 pm
    KLO what happened to my mixtape

^^^ Which one?

that rakim joint you were supposed to email me

64. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:30 pm
    KLO Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:26 pm
    I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches — Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:22 pm
    “Get down, lay down, we don’t play around/
    I don’t know what you heard but, we don’t play around/
    It’s cooked coke, but look, but what the fuck happened?/
    How you leave the dope game to persue rappin’?/
    Already knowing that ya shit was trash/
    Breathing hard on the mic when your click is ass/
    ALL WE TRYING TO DO IS BRING DIGINITY TO RAP/
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I’M LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF THAT ”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what song did PUN say that on g?

^^^^ That wasn’t Fat Joe?

yo i saw an old school raekwon video this morning when him and ghost had fades, damn people used to have some fucked up haircuts

65. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

i got a fade right now g.

66. KLO Says:

Damn, my bad fam…I was fucked up last night…I did not even go back on my computer after I smoked and dranked…I got you homie…I think I saved your email in my yahoo jump off…

67. tyronebiggums71 Says:

pun died in 2000 that album came out in 2003 what knowledge do you want me to find from that?

fat joe is way underrated seriously i mean flow joe, again he aint the best but damn did he put in his work and all fans of hip-hop should respect him

” Aiyyo enough’s enough, federals try to set me up
    Put me in cuffs and crush what I lust into dust
    Plus, they want a nigga sewed, but they know
    Big Joey Crack ain’t never rat a cat that he know
    Fo’ sho’, death before dishonor; I left the streets alone
    since Tone deceased it almost killed his mama
    So I’ma keep doin what I’m doin
    Pursuin my dream til there enough cream to start my own union
    And show these kids how legit it is
    Shit is real I used to steal but now I own several businesses
    So where’s your witness that you claim to have, sayin that I’m takin half
    Extortin New York and not payin tax
    I’m layin back, playin the role, playin the low
    But it’s the same ol Joe so don’t get K.O.d
    Hey yo I’m gonna fry for what I never did
    or catch a heavy bid, why don’t they just let a nigga live? “

68. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

fat joe is NICE… for real, it was all good, no prob with him till he bit JAY Z’s whole style and swagger..

one of the most obvious and blatent cases of swagger jacking of all time..

the sad thing is, he was dope already..

if he were any more on JAY’s dick he would be Beyonce..

Damn..

then, he did that AWFUL joint with Eskay’s favorite rapper, Nelly..

bad move..

69. tyronebiggums71 Says:

kheri wes –

yeah man those half high top fades, dudes getting shit carved in their hair, the gheri curl motherfuckers used to be on some mad corny shit but back then they thought it was fly ( remember dudes dressing in tight leather outfits and shit ) shits hilarious like go to hiphopgame.com and check out the crazy pics section you’ll see some hilarious pics of hov with the half high top fade and gold tooth nas they got pics of damn near everyone in 20 years people will probably be laughing at some of the shit we stay rocking now

70. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

“get it poppin, get it get it poppin”

71. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

KLO Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:36 pm

its good it be like that sometime

72. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

Whats up with that new Nelly mixtape though Es? Datpiff aint got it yet..

73. des Says:

damn my myspace said its deleted. hell they got going on i just finally signed up for it on 7.12 this shit aint right

74. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches — Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:40 pm

one of the most obvious and blatent cases of swagger jacking of all time..

the sad thing is, he was dope already..

if he were any more on JAY’s dick he would be Beyonce..

Damn..

then, he did that AWFUL joint with Eskay’s favorite rapper, Nelly..

bad move..

i agree that song with nelly was awful ( but he had a smash hit with lean back and it didnt help the album sell shit so he probably figured a nelly song would help his sales but that lost him lots of respect

75. MeikMeik Says:

Umm DID the Boot Camp Click album come out? I’m doing the midnight shift tonight and I need some music…

76. ReachNYC.com Says:

Des, they are still recovering the the black out they just had…and the weather in Cali is 100 degrees, so everythings going to be slow…I was able to log in to myspace with no prob…

Give it a while…if you get bored go2 http://www.reachnyc.com

77. I run Nah.Right.. Deal with it bitches -- Says:

he thought he thought he had the game figured out for sure with that nelly joint.. damn..

fat joe was so dope too, the realness pt. 1 and 2 and 3..

that real shit..

I know he wanted to make paper but damn, he did the same shit with ashanti and ja and irv (i smell pussy, is that you ja?) and all them..

whats love got to fo with it? – gtfoh joe..

but that album was still hot.. but damn..

78. ReachNYC.com Says:

Fat Joe can actually pen a song, he’s just not comfortable in his own skin…and it shows in the variety of records he puts out….gangsta….love…pop…..etc etc

79. ReachNYC.com Says:

Triple Black Phantom nah it aint Tips….wit lucky charm diamonds..but nah nigga it aint Flip…

take a bitch to Berlin…bitch break niggas then we turn her girlfriend…my girl got a girlfriend…

LOL!!! only in the south

80. Shanti Says:

lol @ reach

you got that dro mixtape yet?

81. spotrusherz Says:

my myspace is still up but i can’t log in….

and yeah gotta agree with ty, you fat joe haters obviously dont have a clue about hip hop. i dont know if yall hating cause you on 50 dick or what, but that’s one thing that gets me vexed about all you g-unit stans… most of you weren’t interested in rap 5 years ago or too young, then you turned into 50 fans and now yall walking around yapping your mouths about the rap game when yall never even did the knowledge… i like some 50 shit, i like banks and buck, but the lox, fat joe, az etc BEEN had a carreer in hip hop but shit wasnt all over the mainstream back then, it was a different era and it certainly wasnt about how much units you pushed, 50 probably knows his shit (he did quote ra in hate it or love it), he’s just on some controversy sells shit, but yall youngins gotta step your KNOWLEDGE game up before echoing what your hero says. when i was 14 or 15 i wasnt trying to be all cocky about rap when there was older cats around cause i know i was getting clowned if i didnt know about the ultras, pe, terminator x, just ice, schooly d, etc., i wasnt on some „yo fuck ya’ll, illmatic done sold more than critical beatdown, haha ya’ll corny ass clowns“ shit… real talk.

MeikMeik Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:45 pm

^ Yeah, it dropped already.

And I shit on Fat Joe because I really, really fucks with the Don Cartagena album and it disappoints me that his flow isn’t nowhere near up to par as that album. Like I said, Pun wrote that shit and you could feel the flow throughout the whole album. There’s no way a person’s flow should get “worse” as their career goes on. I was actually gonna cop his last album but like dude said, he’s all over the place with his songs. The joint he did with Mashonda was a radio banger, but I don’t wanna hear that shit on the album along with Get It Poppin. Yeah, I liked Flow Joe and everything that was Don Carta and back. But other than that I really didn’t care to cop his albums after Pun’s death.

83. ReachNYC.com Says:

Na i doubt his albums worth listening to but this track is bananas

84. spotrusherz Says:

and as far as his flow, he had a good flow on jealous one’s envy and im pretty sure big pun wasnt ghostwriting for him back then… i actually never heard his first joint, anyone have that shit, he called himself fat joe da gangsta on that one lol

85. des Says:

ReachNYC.com Says:

Give it a while…if you get bored go2 http://www.reachnyc.com

oh ok. I run Nah.Right got me thinking shit going down…

i cant access myspace on he plantation computer. so i dont usually care. i was checking on my mda.
    ill check your site out though

86. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:56 pm
    my myspace is still up but i can’t log in….

EXACTLY THESE YOUNG’NS TODY THINK THE KNOW EVERYTHING, MY BOYS CALL ME THE OBSERVOR CAUSE IM THAT DUDE THAT CHILLS IN THE CUT ALWAYS CHECKING OUT WHATS GOING ON AROUND ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG HANGING AROUND THE OLDER HEADS I WOULD LISTEN TO EVERY WORD THEY WOULD SAY ABOUT HIP-HOP THATS HOW I FEEL IN LOVE WITH IT THE SHIT THESE KIDS HAVE TODAY HAVE NOTHING BUT HOT GARBAGE TO LISTEN TO

87. kween of kweens Says:

EXACTLY THESE YOUNG’NS TODY THINK THE KNOW EVERYTHING
    —-
    u mean some.because not all of us are ducks.

88. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

@ty and spot i was atta party the other night and this 24yo cat runs up on me talking sales and today is better whoopty whoop. i asked him who he knocked from the old school and he said pac. i kinda just looked at him and laughed a little then went back to choppin it up wit my homey. dude came back tellin me how pac was the only dude that could rep then and now. so i bombed wit my pac is overrated just to piss him off. he says “well, pac sold more than whoever your favorite rapper is” i was like go talk to these females puppy. some of these young niggas is crazy but its the game they know so thats how they roll. when i was young (13-16) i had tapes from ny just str8 recorded off the radio chuck chillout/red alert..magic and marley. being a dumb youngin back then i used to think that all the rappers were in the studio when they used to play the drops. them kiss vs wbls battles was the shit. “98 point 7 kiss, the only place to hear hot jams like this”. real talk ill shoot somebody a hot dub for a cd of any of that shit. i lost all them old tapes but sometimes i still dig thru my boxes like they gonna come back

89. spotrusherz Says:

that’s real talk holmes, i also miss the old grimey retarded hood type videos, and i miss sitting in front of my tv with my finger on the vhs watching yo mtv raps, ready to press record when a hot song came on. im talking early 90s and you now back then 80 percent of rap was heat, i mean there was vanilla ice, kris kross, and hammer but even those wasnt that bad in retrospect. i used to hook up my stereo to the tv, track down my favorite songs on my videotapes and do my own mixtapes. no itunes, no ipods, no cd burners, it was straight up hard work haha. “can it be that it was all so difficult then….”

90. tyronebiggums71 Says:

kween of kweens Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:21 pm
    EXACTLY THESE YOUNG’NS TODY THINK THE KNOW EVERYTHING
    —-
    u mean some.because not all of us are ducks.

OBVIOUSLY I KNOW SOME SMART ASS YOUNG’NS MY LITTLE COUSINS ARE ON SOME GENIUS TYPE SHIT FOR REAL

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:28 pm

spotrusherz Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:37 pm

I KEP TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE ALL THE BLAME IS ON DIDDY, THAT MOTHERFUCKER MADE THIS SINGING SHINEY SUIT BLING BLINGING SHIT
    WHAT IT IS HE STARTED THE SHIT, BEFORE DIDDY YOU DIDNT HAVE NONE OF THE GARBAGE WE HAVE TO HEAR NOW BUT DIDDY CAME BROUGHT IN MASE AND THEY STARTED A OPPY ASS TREND THAT HAS REAL TAKEN HIP-HOP ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND SOME OF US ARE HOPING WITH JAY,NAS,THE LOX,SAIGON, LUPE AND BUDDENS DROPPING THAT HIP-HOP WILL BE RESURECTED

91. P-Matik Says:

Star is teh ghey.

92. ------------ Says:

WHY DON’T RAPPERS LEARN TO WEAR CONDOMS? AIN’T THIS THE 2ND CHICK SERVING THIS NUCCA PAPERS? I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE HIS WIFE TO IMMEDIATELY STOP RAW DICKING THIS CRACK HEAD.

93. des Says:

^^ not only that. why the hell do chicks keep fuckin with him.
    i think it has something to do with that belly sex scene.

94. spotrusherz Says:

^^ i agree, but let’s be honest the lox, jay and even biggie and nas were part of that movement too in a way… i didnt even mind the ’97 style at the time and i still like some of that shit but i hate the results of it… 97 it was street cats being flashy now it’s flashy cats being flashy

95. spotrusherz Says:

i dont even know if my last comment made sense, my brain isnt working anymore, i need to find another job

96. Shanti Says:

^^ not only that. why the hell do chicks keep fuckin with him.
    i think it has something to do with that belly sex scene.

^^yep.

97. jersey Says:

X iz dun and his 360 degree troubles are gonna continue to get worse until he getz just uh little bit more humble and quiet. You cant hear the folks that care about you and giving you sincere advice if you gonna keep moving your flaps and makin raps about every cat!….(damn I think im becoming a lyrical genius)….:-}

98. Foekist Says:

What it do, kin folk… A boring day in news, I see.

99. Foekist Says:

I’m still baffled that DMX is still being listened to, I aint checked for X since Flesh of My Flesh

100. Foekist, reporting live from Louisville Says:

Where Ty at? He been mia for a couple days now aint he?

101. jersey Says:

Yo “X” trippin Hard ……and his show on BET iz embarrassing man….How can he really be happy?….If he iz then mo power to em but peace iz all the freedom you need..Oh as well as Knowledge of self!…True Knowledge that iz.

102. You Only Go Platinum If G-Unit Wants You To! Says:

Me Myself & I” will be the follow-up to Fat Joe’s 2005 Terror Squad/Atlantic disc “All or Nothing,” which bowed at No. 6 on The Billboard 200 and has sold “”"293,000″”" copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan……….

THANKS TO 50…hahahahahahahaha nigga only sold 200,000
    ……………….
    Game Next Album is going To Sell the Most 400,000
    Jadakiss Next Album wont Come out until the Nigga is like 40….hahahaha
    Niggas Is Scread to Drop Albums……………………
    I Wonder Why Papoose hasn’t Gone After g-Unit Yet..hahahaha

103. Shawn Freco Says:

Somebody’s gettin a check from G-Unit…if not, hmmm u might be what we call a DR…just my opinion

104. 2 up 2 down Says:

I still can’t understand why everybody keeps talking about the Clipse. These niggas is fake. If you want some real Hiphop coming out of VA (really repping hampton roads) you need to check out them Money Island Bosses, or OVA. Those dudes been repping hard lately with some hot shit on all the VA radio stations. They got more local artist repping harder than the muthafuckas that are already out, but VA don’t rep for each other like these other states. They got myspace pages that I checked out earlier but those are the real representers of VA. That Clipse shit is so fake. Those niggas never done half the shit they’re glorifying. Fake ass niggas. Anyhow check out Money Island Bosses and OVA and listen to they shit. That’s real VA Viphop.