Daily Headlines 7-14-06

The whole story of Game’s Change of Heart appearance

Philly neighborhood bans 40′s

Mr. T sheds his gold

Israel is out of damn control

Cheney Sued by Ex-CIA agent

178 Responses to “Daily Headlines 7-14-06”

1. tyronebiggums71 Says:

SDVSDFGVFS

2. spotrusherz Says:

fuck you ty

3. tyronebiggums71 Says:

AND FUCK YEAH THE SHIT IN ISREAL IS CRAZY AS FUCK

4. tyronebiggums71 Says:

YOU KNOW HOW I GOTTA DO SPOT I CANT LET SHIT GO ON MY WATCH

HI HATERS

5. spotrusherz Says:

lupe freestyle over the ignorant shit beat

6. spotrusherz Says:

mr t is the man, that’s real talk

7. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

@ TY

Yeah I got the J.R. but they didn’t have Rhymefest

8. iceberg slim Says:

game game game………….u know ur mom wanted u in the family stripin biz……now I don’t blame game he was brought up around male strippers……they probally helped raise him that explains a lot about him

9. spotrusherz Says:

banning 40s is such a typical hypocritical move for a politician, dont fight the roots of the problem, just scratch the surface it makes you look good and you’ll keep the problem to complain about

10. Bayan Says:

i like ya blog no question

but fuck u for that “Israel is out of damn control” shit and erryone else witcha
    u been there? did u interact with arabs? u know that population?
    matter of fact them arab terrorists attacked YOUR country, what u say now?
    they been killing civilians for years and yet was fed by Israel, given jobs in Israel, they fucking parasites
    open ya mouth after u think, not before it

11. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

@ Spotrusherz

Not solving the issues keep politicians in business.

12. nBmore Says:

C-Murder Released from House Arrest

After hearing a prosecutor and witnesses accuse Corey “C-Murder” Miller of violating conditions of his house arrest numerous times, a state judge Thursday turned down their request to jail the rapper and instead released Miller from his home confinement as he awaits retrial on a second-degree murder charge.

Judge Martha Sassone of the 24th Judicial District Court said Miller’s participation in a home-monitoring program was causing “a burden” on the Gretna Police Department, which runs the program in Jefferson Parish.

Miller, 35, had been under house arrest since March 20 after posting a $500,000 bond that Sassone set. He is charged with second-degree murder in the Jan. 12, 2002, killing of Steve Miller, 16, at the now-closed Platinum Club in Harvey.

Sassone said Thursday she felt “comfortable” that Miller had not violated conditions of house arrest, except for a May 4 visit to a Smoothie King in Metairie during a court-approved outing during which police lost track of his whereabouts for more than 3½ hours.

Instead of having to wear a monitoring bracelet and stay at his grandmother’s house in Kenner, Miller now can move freely in Jefferson and Orleans parishes but must be home from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. He is barred from drinking alcohol and going to bars, and visitors to his residence are restricted, she said.

^^^C-murda doin it BIG!!!

13. tyronebiggums71 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee…Since 79′ Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 11:42 am
    @ TY

Yeah I got the J.R. but they didn’t have Rhymefest

YOU SERIOUS DIDNT YOU GO TO BEST BUY OR SOME SHIT? THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE IT THERE?

14. iceberg slim Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 11:43 am

p.s

game was shaking his ass in 50 cents ist video in da club

15. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

They trying to railroad that nigga in the N.O.

16. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

c-murder is out of control, he still thuggin it and he like almost 40 yrs old. Thats stupid. Give me some info on mystikal.

bayan,

Oh so niggas is just supposed to side with israel cause they slaving cats and feeding them at the same time. I bet your bitch ass voted for bush. If you dont think israel is just as guilty as lebanon then you just a george bush nutsacker b. All them niggas is fighting over a strip of land. George bush wont do shit about israel bombing but when hezbollah or some other “rogue” regime starts slanging bullets, he brings the air craft carrier b. Fuck Israel. Them and united states is a team b. Shits disgusting.

17. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 11:50 am
    MadeInMilwaukee…Since 79′ Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 11:42 am
    @ TY

Yeah I got the J.R. but they didn’t have Rhymefest

> They said they ran out at the one I went to. I’m going to another one before I go to work.

Bayan,

Actually I have been to the Middle East, I’m not some kid who’s never left a two block radius. And I know all about Israel and their TERRORIST tactics so please spare me the indignation.

19. nBmore Says:

RED CAFE got a new mixtape!!!

20. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I cant help but thinking that Isreals aggression is a well planned out scheme for the United states to get at ole boy from Iran… Its no coincedent that Syria and Iran, are said to get involved. This will be the reason the United States has to further its operation of occupation in the Arab states, Afghanistan, Iraq, now Syria, and Iran…Prophecy talks about this, we’ll see what happens, but Its gonna be alot of innocent civilians dying in the Middle East courtesy of Greed.

21. Bayan Says:

i could care less bout Bush, don’t even bring him into the dicussion i talk arab terrorists vs. Israel
    i bet ya american ass would identify more with israelis than with arabs on the humane tip alone, cuz this is civalization vs savageness war

22. Boosie Says:

Oh and yall niggas see how scandolous the bush REGIME is. Somebody tell me how Karl rove got off, dick cheney got off, but scooter libby got a slap on the wrist? Prosecutors have found discrepancy’s in all their testimonies but nothing has really happened. This administration has wayy too much power. Republicans are just corporate thugs b. You see how them niggas hawked clinton, cause democrats aint got no power.

The joe wilson case lets you know that them cats LIED about the motherfucking war. Thats why colin powell left. Them niggas knew that Iraq was not an IMMEDIATE threat but they went ahead and made up some bullshit. 2 other people confirmed what joe wilson discovered about the yellow cake in nigeria and that it was a bogus charge that Iraq was trying to buy Uranium. But this lawsuit shit wont do anything to dick cheney. He too powerful. Joe wilson’s wife is fine though on another tip, but when I heard her talk she sound kind of nerdy like condoleeza rice. So I just rather not hear her speak.

23. spotrusherz Says:

MadeInMilwaukee…Since 79′ Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 11:47 am
    @ Spotrusherz

Not solving the issues keep politicians in business.

^^ that’s what im saying, it’s only the symptoms they’re adressing and people are actually dumb enough to think they’re really doing something about it

as far as the middle east conflict, i dont like how people seem to always be taking sides instead of looking at what’s really happening, both sides are fucking up and siding with israel because you’re a republican or siding with the arabs because you’re muslim is just dumb and short sighted real talk

24. nBmore Says:

SWISHAHOUSE got a new mixtape!!!
    I gotta get this joint that ryda musik……….

25. Bayan Says:

eskay

can u tell me what tactics exactly?

26. Fe Says:

Glenn Beck had the guts to say it yesterday: “Nobody wants to say it, but WWIII has just begun.”

27. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

Fe Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:05 pm

Naw that shit started about 3 years ago

28. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

That explanation of the Game’s appearance makes everything cool now. The key word was that it was his “mother’s club.” It’s all good, then.

29. nBmore Says:

^^It started when bush was elected!!!!

30. Boosie Says:

Oh so just because niggas is chopping off heads through an UNOFFICIAL organization, that I should side with Israel, because they have official rules and agreements to go ahead and spray people. Get the fuck outta here kid with that bullshit.

I could give a fuck about humane, if both sides is killing niggas, why should it matter HOW one is killed? They both killing each other b. I wouldnt side with israel, They killing people too. Oh so Israel is more civilized at killing so thats why I should side with them? Again get the fuck outta here with that bullshit b.

31. Fe Says:

Bayan, please. Israel is the biggest terrorist state , next to the US. I think the Jews forgot what happened to them 60 years ago. I’ve also been to the Middle-East and seen first-hand what Israel s doing. The Palestinians have their responsabilities, but what Israel does is INHUMANE.

32. nBmore Says:

Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:07 pm

EXPLAIN DA TONGUE RING!!

Who cares about the Change of Heart story? That shit is dumb old and he already admitted it. Nothing career damaging in my eyes. But I told nukkas that Gillie wasn’t lyin’ about that Wayne/Baby kiss. I witnessed that shit with my own eyes (no homo).

It’s funny how Philly politicians will go outta their way to ban 40′s for Northern Liberties (a predominately white neighborhood, a spot I thought about moving to) but won’t do the same for the Black neighborhoods. The message here is pretty obvious though: “Drink the liquid crack you Black bastids and kill yourselves… but just don’t come to our neck of the woods and cop that shit.” Now it’s up to us as a culture to ban the liqour altogether to improve our neighborhoods.

I agree with Mr. T about the fake ass celebrities who didn’t even help out during the Katrina tragedy. Mofos takin’ photos n’ shit then bouncing. But I’m not gonna be a hypocrite because I know I coulda did more too. But the last thing someone should do is use someone else’s situation to their advantage.

Of course Bush is not gonna interfere. Let them sit back and kill each other because he has nothing to gain from either country. And he even instigated sayin’ that Israel has the right to protect themselves. That mofo is a thug.

That’s some crab shit Cheney did. But I expect that from him, nonetheless. Bush would have smacked him if he didn’t defend the president in his honor. Now she can’t even go back to her job because her identity is revealed.

34. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

prophecy says when there are three wars happening simultanioulsy Satan will raise his head, and not hide his plans for destruction.

35. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:08 pm
    Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:07 pm

EXPLAIN DA TONGUE RING!!

^ I’ve seen pics of that. It was at a celebrity basketball game.

36. Boosie Says:

LMAO,

I know this cat is not quoting glenn beck. This dude is Sean hannity 2.0. I heard that cat say it plenty of times. Cats like him like going to war. They just want it to be world war 3. This aint world war 3 a la ww1 and 2. ww1 and ww2 was about europe mainly germany trying to gain power, from the british and so it trickled into various nuances.

This middle east war has been going on since the beginning of time. Its just that when the US gained control and redrew the map and took the land away from the arabs and gave it to israel, its been going out of control.

37. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

I wish there was a way to find out just which one of the many rappers out there are fakers. I’m sure all of them exaggerate, though.

38. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

It’s funny how Philly politicians will go outta their way to ban 40’s for Northern Liberties (a predominately white neighborhood, a spot I thought about moving to) but won’t do the same for the Black neighborhoods. The message here is pretty obvious though: “Drink the liquid crack you Black bastids and kill yourselves… but just don’t come to our neck of the woods and cop that shit.” Now it’s up to us as a culture to ban the liqour altogether to improve our neighborhoods.

^ We need to take it upon ourselves to ban things like that, we already know “they” won’t help.

39. Fe Says:

What u talking about? Glenn Beck finished his show last night with that comment.

40. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>EXPLAIN DA TONGUE RING!!

LOL. I’m speechless. Never knew he had one. It’s just cool to be a mean dope dealing gangster right now in the rap world. I’d assume probably 60% of the rappers talking all this drug talk ain’t sold shit.

41. nBmore Says:

THIS lil nigga a BEAST!!!
    peep lil boosie mixtape….

42. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

can you please not mention lil boosie again. Shits disgusting b.

43. Boosie Says:

fe,

Glenn beck has been saying this is world war 3 for some months now and even on his radio show. Like I said he is sean hannity 2.0

44. HATCHBACK Says:

Big up’s to Mr.T!

45. autobot315 Says:

wow thats crazy I wonder what they will plan to ban next

46. autobot315 Says:

check out my new blog crissycorpses.blogspot.com

im a new to this so any feed back is cool

47. Bayan Says:

u can go over the recent history of the Middle East conflict and u’ll see that since the so called Peace process got started Israel only responded to terrorist acts like cuicide bombings and didn’t do shit until next incident would happen, it was withdrawing the military from Gaza, they pulled out of South Lebanon and sealed the border, of course responce was harsh everytime cuz Israel do have army and the palestinians don’t so it looks like army tergetting civilans, they just don’t wear uniform

48. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

Props to Mr. T for that, that fa rill

49. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

I never knew crack pipes are sold at corner stores.

spotrusherz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 11:34 am
    lupe freestyle over the ignorant shit beat

^ That joint is on Lupe’s Touch The Sky mixtape. Go download that from Datpiff… heat.

51. Boosie Says:

Looks can be decieving. Its a lot of shit that Israel is doing that people just dont know about. When bush came into office he gave israel more power. Clinton held both sides accountable, but there’s only so much a nigga can do in 8 yrs.

Its funny how people think Israel is so innocent because they have an “official” army on paper. Just because your army is not recognized by some nato process or un process doesnt mean you cant defend your country b.

Just like back in the day when cops was killing and spraying black folks. If we would have fought back, we would have been considered savages. But if an official organization does something they are looked upon as having a reason to do it. Shits disgusting b.

“Joe wilson’s wife is fine though on another tip”

^ I was gonna mention that but didn’t know how to squeeze that in the convo, lol. Plus I didn’t want to expose the jungle fever. Even though I did smash a married white chick 2 weeks before my birthday, but that’s another story…

Shit, I can see why she was a spy. It’s easier to get over on people and infiltrate when you’re an attractive woman.

Question: How would yall feel if the finest chick who worked in your area *brace yourself* is your cousin?

Sad part is, didn’t find out until I had to train under her and found out her maiden name is the same as my last name. Some Q&A went back and forth and next thing I know we find out that we’re related. Damn shame.

Ok, that was my random shit for today…

July 14th, 2006 at 12:25 pm

^ For the most part people deem Israel as innocent because of religious reasons. People who are uninformed about their actual military tactics would justify their behavior based on religion.

55. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^real gangstas dont fall for that seductive pretty women shit, they see it and move. Unless you happen to be a sucker for love type. Once you admitted and realized that women are of Satan, then your protected at all times.

56. Bayan Says:

mane for u to understand the shit about the conflict history i will need to start explaining it to u from 1948
    its roots lie way before US had any envolvment, belee that

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:31 pm

^ Women are of Satan? Elaborate…

58. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 12:11 pm

ITS FUNNY A COUPLE DAYS AGO I WAS LEAVING WORK AND I TURNED ON POWER 105.1 IN NY AND ED LOVER WAS ON AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW PATHETIC IT IS THAT ALL THESE RAPPERS ACT LIKE THEY ARE SO PAID CAUSE ITS GOT EVERYONE AND THEIR BROTHER TRYING TO BE A RAPPER WHEN IN REALITY THERES VERY LITTLE MONEY TO BE MADE OFF OF RAPPIN. HE ACTUALLY SAID LIL FLIP’S NAME SPECIFICALLY SAYING HOW HE JUST SAW HIM AND ASKED HIM WHAT WAS GOOD AND FLIP RESPONDED ” NOT GOOD THESE LAST COUPLE YEARS HAVE BEEN REAL HARD ON ME ” DUDES STRUGGLING FOR MONEY MEANWHILE NBMORE IS TALKING ABOUT HE KNOWS FLIP IS ROLLING AROUND POURING CHAMPANGE IN HIS MAYBACH YEAH OK.

ED LOVER WENT ON TO SAY IT SO SAD THAT THESE PEOPLE FALL FOR IT THEY UNDERSTAND LITTLE KIDS BUT GROWN ASS MEN SHOULD KNOW THIS SHIT IS JUST STUNTS, HE EVEN SAID THAT THE HOUSES YOU SEE THESE DUDES HAVE ON CRIBS USUALLY AINT THERE HOUSE THEY JUST RENT THE HOUSE JUST LIKE THE RENT THE MAYBACHS AND FERRAIRI’S FOR THE VIDEO’S THAT SHIT AINT THEIRS

59. Boosie Says:

bayan,

I think everybody knows its roots started before the US had involvement but you cant deny that the US has given Israel a lot more power and has taken its side.

60. Boosie Says:

but coldplay,

I dont think valerie plame was a spy like on some james bond type shit, she probably was on some administrative type joint where she had a regular job but was able to get access to some shit

61. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

The physical makeup of a womans body is riddled with deception

deception=Satan

62. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^true thats what it was, but I was just making a point to Billz, that sending a pretty woman to infiltrate an organization is a dunny.

Nowdays, the Gov, uses more trickier tactics

I’m not qbout to get into a whole argument about Israel, but please, I know all about the history and the war and how they deebo’d the land they’re sitting on. I’m not trying to justify what SOME palestinians do, but come on now, Isreal is a terrorist state as far as I’m concerned. You know when Bush is telling you to be easy you’ve got some issues.

64. Boosie Says:

yeah I feel you

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:38 pm
    The physical makeup of a womans body is riddled with deception

deception=Satan

^ Mannnn, how you gonna say that and not give any examples? Come on brotha, don’t leave me hangin’! (pause)

66. Bayan Says:

as i said before i don’t see US in the picture of this conflict, i’m not saying US isn’t involved, but for proving my point i don’t need that
    US has its interests in the Middle East and it may abuse the conflict for its benefits, but for me that don’t automatically make Israel guilty, like guilty by association, after all i have my own eyes, ears and brain
    i wonder if US administration would side arabs, who would u side then? i feel that it’s more of your dislike for Bush regime than anything else

67. Plug inc Says:

Flip had cake, He just wasnt smart wit his loot.

68. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Plug inc Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 12:46 pm
    Flip had cake, He just wasnt smart wit his loot.

I DONT KNOW NOTHING BUT WHAT ED LOVER SAID HE SAID AND ED LOVER SIAD FLIP SAID HE WAS HURTNG THESE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS MAYBE HE SPENT ALL HIS MONEY TOO QUICK MAYBE HE NEVER HAD MUCH BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS

69. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

A woman can have multiple sex partners, get pregnant carry for 9 months and not know who the father is. Blame it on who ever she wants. Thats the worst kind of deception, if not fo DNA testing cats would be fucked

70. 456 Says:

because of cats like Bayan that israel vs. palestine will never be resolved. that war is to the last man. too much blood spilt. the palestinians need a gandhi type figure to start a non-violent movement. that is the only way they can win this conflict.

71. Plug inc Says:

and not know who the father is. Blame it on who ever she wants.
    —-
    I know a hoe like that. She got 3 kids and is really not sure who none of the fathers is. She puts it on who she thinks would make a better father or the most cake.

72. Plug inc Says:

that is the only way they can win this conflict.

I will never end. Its been like that since the begining of time.

73. 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 12:50 pm

^where is the deception if she didn’t know who the father was?

74. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

He never really had no real change. That $22 million deal was false. Niggas be living outside of there means. You damn well he ain’t got Maybach money.

75. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^where is the deception if she didn’t know who the father was?

^thats the whole point she didnt know yet still blamed it on a dude, pick one.

76. Boosie Says:

I’m not siding with anybody, I look at the situation and see that both sides are at fault. But its something so deep, that in all reality military conflicts or quest wont solve this issue.

From my perspective living in the US and seeing how we have had the upper hand for like the pas 50 years, we have enabled Israel to get the upper hand. We really have not tried to solve the conflict. I mean Jews run the US so its no surprise. This stuff is so convoluted and mixed that its like solving a million piece puzzle.

Reggae… No offense, but that shit sounded like a personal experience, lol. It all depends on what type of woman you’re dealing with. Fortunately, I’ve dealt with honest women who have told me their situation and we worked it out accordingly. You can’t put every woman in a box if you’re only basing it on the few who fuck it up for every other chick. That’s like saying all men are dogs, and all the fuck we do is lie and cheat. And I hate approaching a woman who tells me those things because I know I don’t fit into that category. I don’t get deceived easily because I’m not that easily impressed. “Fuck all the glamour and glitz”… I look beyond the surface and into the mind. I study a woman when she doesn’t even know she’s going through my evaluation. Leave those birds alone!

78. Boosie Says:

but didnt you just say that you smashed a married chick? I would think a lot of women would consider that dog behavior

79. 456 Says:

yo israel gets damn near 2/3 of the total budget of US foreign aid. the US plays the role like its non partisan when every bomb israel drops is made in America.

80. Finding Nubia aka Been Gone for a Minute aka Lili Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 1:04 pm

Yo D.Billz, thank you. Reggae and I went back and forth on this EXACT same tip a few months ago in some ooooold post. He wasn’t tryna hear reason from a woman’s p.o.v.; maybe it’ll make sense coming from you.

Boosie Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:07 pm

^ You’re right, and I’m not excusing myself for it, but all of us are not like that. I’m not gonna blame it on the fact that I was drunk as hell too. I shoulda been more responsible for my actions. But still, a woman shouldn’t put all of us in a box just because of the actions of one person. Up until that point, I said I would NEVER do somethin’ like that. Then again, I almost smashed this chick at work whose married. But hey, it is what it is. It takes two, chief.

82. Shanti Says:

The physical makeup of a womans body is riddled with deception

^^wow

And to elaborate on Boosie said, yeah, that’s dog behavior. Overall I’m a good dude but living the bachelor life with a little bit of scrill in my pocket has caused me to take part in some wild shit. But on another note, any woman who allows me to infiltrate that easily is weak anyway (plus I knew shorty was a jumpoff, my manz already told me she was cheatin’ on dude). Not to mention the dude she’s with is abusive. I’m not saying that justifies me tappin’ that, but I can see why she does what she does. Even though I don’t condone cheating because you should just leave if it’s really gettin’ that bad to the point where dude is puttin’ his hands on you (a big no no).

84. Bayan Says:

i agree that Israel gets lots of financial help from the States, but this fact don’t make wrong right and vise versa
    and if your city or a city in your country gets attacked by a missile launched from across the border unprovoked i’m left wondering what your reaction would be
    the only Palestinian justification for terrorism is “they occupied our land”, but for Hezballah and others not from Palesine is “them jews are bastards” period, that’s it, cuz Israel don’t pose any threat to them
    them muslims fight not for, they fight against, cuz there is nothing to gain

85. Shanti Says:

Billz you don’t have to justify sleeping with a married person. Do you.

86. Shanti Says:

^i say that while not really judging if your actions wereiwrong or right but just saying you should’t care what people on here think about it

87. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 1:26 pm
    Billz you don’t have to justify sleeping with a married person. Do you.

HELL NAW I MEAN THE MARRIED PERSON HAS TO JUSTIFY IT, IF IT S YOUR BOY’S GIRL OR SOME SHIT THEN YOU MUST JUSTIFY IT BUT IF YOU MEET A CHICK HOOK UP THEN FIND OUT BOUT HUBBY THEN YOU AINT DO SHIT WRONG,

88. Finding Nubia aka Been Gone for a Minute aka Lili Says:

456 Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 1:09 pm

Man, it almost feels pointless discussing these things because of how obviously corrupt this administration is. But it’s not even the administration, it’s simply the ppl in control. When Bush is out of office most of the same shit will be going down because the wheels have been in motion for years. All this backhanded shit was going down b4 his ass could hold down his first steady job –which he got by stealing an election. Making $ with the Bin Ladens for a good 2+ decades, his pops too….just….everything….
    The Middle East is so torn up and the civilians really do need someone to protect them from crazed rulers and nations that are throwing their power around, and we aren’t suppling that help in any sort of fashion. Forreal forreal, every time I hear another report about shit poppin off in Isreal, Iraq, Afganistan, etc, I really get sad because I’m waiting on the day God gives those ppl their vindication. And the U.S. is gonna suffer somehow because ppl sat back and let these jerks bumrush the White House and the Senate.
    I know if another nation started dropping bombs on the U.S. and killing off our population for no good reason I’d be waiting, praying, and expecting God to avenge us….it just feels like a waiting game now.

89. 456 Says:

cuz Israel don’t pose any threat to them

^plenty threat: israel has nukes, poppo. not to mention ‘the greater israel’ agenda. you should ask yourself the same question: what would you do if people just came in your house and told you it was theirs because God promised them 2000 years ago. gtfoh

Shanti Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:26 pm
    Billz you don’t have to justify sleeping with a married person. Do you.

Shanti Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:28 pm

^ Trust me, I don’t. I just felt some slight guilt because it’s somethin’ I said I wouldn’t do. But hell, nowadays married chicks be givin’ it up without the attachment. That’s a good deal when you’re a single dude and you don’t want any attachment, lol.

91. Boosie Says:

bayan,

I dont understand how people like you think arabs are just popping off for no reason? These people had their land taken away from them. Now they are just fighting back with rocks and shanks to the neck.

But Israel ganked their land in a beauracratic process which they made it look neat in clean. See how the perception is. You got both people fighting, one is fighting squeaky clean but the other is fighting savage like. Yet the results are the same, but since the other side are able to disguise themselves to make them look like good guys then they must be right. Come on b, I know you aren’t that naive.

Wow… the married chick at work just stopped by desk and left me the digits.

“What a coinkydink”

93. Boosie Says:

Nah peeps, you still have to know what is wrong and right. Just because the woman had problems doesnt mean its right to sleep with her. But Fuck it. I’m not saying you shouldn’t have done it, I’m just saying It’s not a good thing to do. But I still would have done the shit anyway too, knowing that it is wrong.

You know what they say what comes around goes around, so I have done some shit like that too, but Do I never try to justify it. Thats my only point.

94. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Fortunately, I’ve dealt with honest women who have told me their situation and we worked it out accordingly,

^boosie asked the same question I was gonna ask, but anyway. I hear what your saying, and nah lol it wasnt a personal experience, I just have certain views of women that most men dont have. Being deceptive is not a choice for a woman its written and encoded in their makeup. Just like a mans impulse to dominate conquere and plant his seed to fruitation is written in his. Chicks will use certain attributes to get what they want, take a look at the word “makeup” a cosmetic applied to the face to improve or CHANGE your appearance, deceptive.

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:53 pm

^ Deep shit, and I understand exactly where you’re coming from. BUT, you have to choose the women who are easy to read and who are more willing to submit to your regimen. Sometimes, I just watch a woman’s actions before my initial approach. I look at the clothes she’s wearing, hair, posture, attitude, tone of voice, everything. These things say a lot abotu a woman before you even get to know her. I can talk with a chick for about 15 minutes and already get a vibe of her character. Being deceived is also part of the brainwash that we were subjected to as young boys. That’s why I don’t even talk to younger women because I see right through them before they even speak. Older women not only are more forward but have schooled me to some shit that has ultimately changed my perception. I already knew the whole thing about makeup. We can take it a step further and say heels (you aint that tall and your ass don’t really look like that), tight jeans (once again, your ass don’t look like that), push up bras (knowing damn well your titties don’t sit up like that), gerdels (sp*), weaves, lip gloss, lip liner, and a whole lotta shit. That’s why I don’t even frequent clubs like I used to because most people are just living a lie in there (women with their appearance, dudes with their status) and it’s corny. No woman will EVER, EVER get the one-up on me because I don’t trust any of them from jump. I MAKE them earn my trust.

“I’M THAT NIGGA”

96. Boosie Says:

yeah guys,

coldplay’s gotta point. The Bible tells you that you gotta control your bitches. If you dont shit will get out of hand.

Boosie Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:43 pm

^ I agree with you chief. I know it’s not a good thing to do and what goes around comes around, but who’s really wrong here? A married chick who broke the commitment or a single guy who only has his guilt? We’re both wrong, but what repricusions should I suffer since I don’t have obligations to anyone but me? A chick that cheats isn’t somethin’ that just comes from a bad relationship. It’s something that is manifested and that she wants to do anyway. If I was with a chick, nothing could make me cheat on her except the fact that I wanted to anyway. But I haven’t bumped into THAT chick yet, therefore I’d rather be single and do my thing instead of hurting a chick and damaging YET another Black woman.

98. Bayan Says:

i doubt anybody of u know that there r couple of hundred thousands arabs which got israeli citizenship and live within its borders, which were outlined by UN resolution in 1948, nobody got prob with them cuz they law obiding citizens.
    In that period the arabs were proposed they own state, which they rejected, what they wanted was that same territory jews had settled at. So instead of walking the legal route they started a war, they lost it and were kept outside of Israel factual borders, on so called territories
    And y they lost, cuz they are dumb and savage as a nation, as a whole
    and the religion could play major role in it, cuz muslim arabs in the Middle East at times have frictions with christian arabs, which i got nothing but respect for
    arabs never owned that land, they just lived there for a long time, they NEVER had a state of they own there, so they can’t claim it
    it’s like if american indians started a terrorist war against US, those arabs who wanted to live in Israel live there till this day, they were never discriminated against or oppressed

^oh so you’re anti muslim? why didn’t you just say that

100. Boosie Says:

Bayan,

could you re write that whole paragraph, I dont get on people for grammar at all but I couldnt really under stand it all duke. But Are you saying that because you dont have a piece of paper claiming that you own the property then its not yours?

Can you explain to me how does one go about owning a piece of land? I mean the pilgrims came and gassed the indians out of their land. But since the indians didnt have a certificate of them owning the land, that it didnt belong to them? That shit is crazy?

101. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Billz, I got your point.

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:17 pm
    Billz, I got your point.

^ Yeah, sorry for the longwinded paragraph n’ shit. But you get what I’m sayin’.

103. 456 Says:

bayan says:

And y they lost, cuz they are dumb and savage as a nation, as a whole
    and the religion could play major role in it

^big surprise

104. Bayan Says:

in the case of Israel nobody drove anybody from his land, the jews settled beside arabs and then proclaimed a state, which part of arabs didn’t accept, that’s all

105. the Landlord Says:

eskay Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:42 pm

—————————
    ..Eskay is exactly right, and i respect his desire to remain somewhat neutral out of respect to his visitors, but fuck that…israel is, and has been occupying stolen Palestinian land since 1948…if someone came to your home, killed you family, raped your women, comandeered your natural resources, imprisoned or murdered your leaders, mocked and physically attacked your faith and places of worship, at what point do you defend yourself?…someone stated Palestine needs a ghandi-type figure…again Fuck that….what Palestine needs is support….the same loyal undying support Israel has….just cause US media labels Palestinians “militants” ya’ll believe the shit, caught up in the hype…check the tape, what side has suffered more violent deaths in this conflict? …of course the Palestinians have, and it aint close its by a landslide…so who are the militant terrorists?…Israel of course…..Eskay said they “Deebo’d the land”….perfect description…..May allah forgive and save the Palestinians….they are defending their house and their god(ALLAH)-given right to exist on their indigenous homeland…..what are their options? submit to the will and wicked leadership of Israel, a rogue state created by the UN, then a rogue organization? or fight to defend their house? WTF….Israel is the source of all the Middle East angst….they are unwelcomed intruders in a land not destined for them or their wicked luciferian benefactors, the USA….their fate will be an ugly one and it will be shared with their infidel partners in crime……Hitler should have finished the job….

106. 456 Says:

Bayan Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:25 pm

^yeah that’s what they told the native americans lol

107. Bayan Says:

indians were kept in reservations, israeli arabs never had ghetto of any kind

108. Lili Says:

I hate to bring up an old arguement but forreal, why does “the Bible say to control your bitches”? I doubt is says that literally or figuratively.

I’m quite certain the Bible tells men to HOLD IT DOWN like yall are supposed to; that I shall agree with. Run your household, sure. But your woman isn’t some extra possession that you rule over like a child or pet; if you get a good woman, who isn’t down with the backstabbing and deception you seem so familiar with, you’ve got a good woman who can stand by your side. Yall talk shit like you don’t have mothers and sisters who were raised to be good women and help a man hold shit down. And you also talk like there aren’t decent women out there, especially single moms, who can say some general shit about men and not appear right. Come on.
    If you’re concerned with a woman “one-uping” you than you gotta deal with a different class of woman, or person rather. Find a woman who is a better person.

This actually reminds me reggae when you said something about not wanting a smart woman. Good to bounce ideas off of but not be with…the shit sounds so chauvanistic and one-sided.
    There are very, very, very deceitful, trifling women out there. I know because I’ve encountered them in friendships and been warned by other women in my fam about deceitful women, but you say it like that’s just the make-up (ha) of all women.

And the make-up/heels thing….whatever..that shit’s been around for thousands of years. You can avoid it but most girls in many cultures are eventually sent societal messages that we have to “dress” or “present” ourselves to men, and that’s certainly no different nowadays. I’ll put it this way- a lot of women do the common things women are expected to do to attract men: make-up, pretty clothes, heels (at times), etc. While men do things to attract women: money (not that men wouldn’t care about financial stability w/out women), fly gear, nice cars, etc. It is what it is.
    You can find a nice woman who might wear make-up from time to time who isn’t tryna deceive you, just like you can find a fly nigga who isn’t tryna play you and truly wants to be faithful. It might be rare, but you don’t have to generalize.

BTW, whatever religious texts you are referring to can’t even be taken completely seriously—- they were all written by men thousands of years ago. Shit. Especially the Bible. They met thousands of years ago to revamp the Bible at one of those Councils and totally transformed the Woman into a negative image. A truly enlightened and insightful prophet (not to mention God him/herself) that truly believed in the goodness of humankind (despite the evil that lurks in the hearts of many) would never attribute such a negative trait to ALL of woman kind.

That’s like reading US history books 100 yrs ago and believing that all Africans were savages cuz that’s what you read for homework. There is NO piece of text in the history of this world (or future for that matter) that is unbiased.

109. 456 Says:

Bayan Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:31 pm
    indians were kept in reservations, israeli arabs never had ghetto of any kind

^oh you mean its not a ghetto when you build a wall around Gaza not allow Palestinians on highways and bomb them whenever you feel like?

110. Boosie Says:

lili,

it was just a joke. I know the Bible doesnt say control your bitches, goodness gracious, thats why we need to control these bitches on nahright.

111. Boosie Says:

again just a joke, I feel what you saying lili

112. 456 Says:

^lol.

113. Lili Says:

# Boosie Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:17 pm

Bayan,

lol That’s a fucking good point. I don’t see a counterpoint after that.

114. the Landlord Says:

Boosie Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:17 pm
    Bayan,

——————————
    ….that bullshit, rogue state of “Israel” was basically formed after years of fighting between the indigenous arab palestinians and the jewish “immigrant settlers’ who migrated to this area after WWI and especially during and after the holocaust….the UN awarded the land to the jewish settlers in 1948 to serve their own capalistic greed…how do you give the visitor the land previously inhabited by its host?….by military force of course…Death to Israel…and yes the Palestinians are basically suffering what the native americans did, in a nutshell….death to Israel….and their benefactors…..

115. the Landlord Says:

eskay Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:13 pm
    ^oh so you’re anti muslim? why didn’t you just say that

——————————

…..he didnt even have to Eskay….that was too obvious……

116. tyronebiggums71 Says:

god damn im not gonna get involved but damn if there aint a whole bunch of swaggerjackers in here writing novels.

i write the novels round this bitch alright motherfuckers

117. Boosie Says:

that dude is from ukraine, so its no surpise, plus he’s a rapper, so I dont really know about this guy. He should already know that you cant come with that pro israel rhetoric on a hiphop site.

118. the Landlord Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:43 pm

i write the novels round this bitch alright motherfuckers
    —————–

….lol….true….

119. bre Says:

“…Hitler should have finished the job…”
    dude, wtf…thats awful.

120. Boosie Says:

ok it makes sense with this bayan dude. He was rapping in israel on the underground scene, probably rapping about all the missiles they get from the US, and when he had beef with a palestinian, he would just rap that he puts rocket launchers to the dome/blow up ya home/rather that/I’m the one who put anthrax to arafat.

121. Boosie Says:

damn landlord, lmao, that is harsh saying hitler should have finshed the job though. But I’m not gonna lie and say jews are not sneaky and deceitful. They did sell jesus out on the real though.

122. Bayan Says:

i don’t give a fuck what kind of site this is, if i have to say something i just say it, so i guess if u a hip hop head u automatically pro-terrorist right Boosie?
    ain’t no swagger jackers in here as far as i’m concerned, i don’t see none

123. bre Says:

i think that the israli state is a bunch of bs, erurope didnt want the jews around so they made isreal and left them there after ww2. its just stupid.

124. Boosie Says:

ain’t no swagger jackers in here as far as i’m concerned, i don’t see none

lol, that was a good one but in a way you are right. I am pro terrorist cause I dont mind causing terror to niggas who caused terror to me my family and ancestors. But the US and Israel are terrorist too. Plus I like Fat joe and the terrorist squad, so yeah if you like hip hop you are pro terrorist.

125. Boosie Says:

my bad–”terror squad”

126. the Landlord Says:

Bayan Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:52 pm
    ain’t no swagger jackers in here as far as i’m concerned, i don’t see none

——————————
    …hiphop heads over her aint pro-terrorists…its just that some of us are blessed with the wisdom to overstand world events, and not fall for the propaganda and bullshit we are fed by those who are trying to give us false understanding…

127. the Landlord Says:

bre Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:54 pm

————————

…and its completely wrong on so many levels…

128. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

damn I gotta say Lili and landlord, brung it home. Smart Aces.

129. bre Says:

my facts are wrong or are you agreeing with me, its been a while since my last history class.

130. bre Says:

at landlord^

131. the Landlord Says:

bre Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:02 pm
    —————————-

…no, i completely agree, bre…

132. Bayan Says:

u may be fooled about some things u don’t get to see or experience firsthand, but it ain’t my case

133. Lili Says:

lol. lmao. I had to pause for a minute when I read that Boosie. But it’s all good.

Just to lighten the mood for a sec, tell me, have any of u caught this new show on F/X called “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”? That is my SHIT. They play it back-to-back on Thursdays @ 10pm and tonight at midnight.

For some reason, Ty, I think you’d like it.

And the Daily Show (which I’ve been on for a minute..just neva asked about it on here)? The Colbert Report….Stephen Colbert is a fucking beast. He has me dyin every night.

134. bre Says:

and do all of you have beef for Isreal or jews, I am half jewish. I am however, against the israli state. I really dont like seeing the Hitler comments or how jews are preceved as slimey or sneaky.

135. the Landlord Says:

Bayan Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:05 pm

—————————

…..allahu akbar….La Ilaha Ila Allah….

136. Bayan Says:

# bre Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:09 pm

yeah, lots of israelis would like to live in the states LOL, and some did move to US
    the Hitler comment did’t really got me, cuz it was quoted, but if anybody here really co-sign to that nonesense and he’s black he should just recall the history of his own race in the US
    and yeah Allah is almighty, but his arab falks ain’t up to par

137. the Landlord Says:

…i am definitely against the state of Israel, but sympathetic towards jews…i will ask forgiveness for the Hitler comment….i got caught up in Bayan’s snipes at Islam….

138. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^too late homie the FAA, already tracing your IP, you know they run this shit.

139. 456 Says:

^lol

140. bre Says:

thanks landlord, I found alot of what you said to be interesting and do agree with some of it
    I am not against islam nor ever have been against palestinians.

141. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

the Landlord Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:39 pm
    Boosie Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:17 pm
    Bayan,

——————————

i feel what you guys are saying and i dont know the whole about the situation, but i will tell you this that Israel is where the CIA and a lot of our spcial forces go for training, Bush told them to chill for a long time, cause please beleive you could call them whatever you want but as far as being trained killers the people they are supposedly attacking wouldnt have a chance if they wanted to take over the land and didnt have the U.S. telling them to be easy, thats why they are petitioning for the U.S. to make them stop they know that

142. 456 Says:

we need krs back. knowledge is lackin right now. criminal minded was a classic but by all means necessary was what got him his crown. who fulfills that role now? nobody really kickin knowledge. common sometimes but he got the stature krs did even when he was twenty.

143. 456 Says:

edit: common sometimes but he don’t got the stature…

144. the Landlord Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:23 pm

^too late homie the FAA, already tracing your IP, you know they run this shit.
    ———————–
    ….I fear no man or group of men….I’ve been at this a long time, and I am blessed to be completely surrounded by incomprehensible and unseen spiritual forces that guide and protect me in this journey….true story….

145. sphinx Says:

what isreal did in gaza especially i think was a war crime, and the deaths in lebanon are awful too, but sorry i’ve got a whole lot of sympathy for israel left, a country that is currently fighting the most extreme and reactionary forces in the mid-east (hizbollah, hamas, islamic jihad) and is supported by very few countries only because it doesn’t have any oil.

146. bre Says:

456 Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:30 pm

-true

147. sphinx Says:

148. Bayan Says:

those who simpathize palestinians mind u, all o them are spiders in a can, and only Israel unites them to not turn against each other, if there was no Israel there would be plenty of bloodshed between themselves

149. the Landlord Says:

sphinx Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:39 pm

——————

…the key words in your statement are “reactionary forces”….they are reacting to the threat to their historical and indigenous home….yes israel doest have any oil…that’s why them and their evil benefactors(USA) are hellbent on destabilizing the region, so that they can “rebuild” it (read: take over)….

150. Boosie Says:

bayan,

so you saying civil war only exist among palestinians? Many countries are fighting among themselves.

151. the Landlord Says:

Bayan Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:44 pm

—————————-

…thats bullshit!!!…wtf???…..thats like saying if there was never slavery, all the Africans would be killing themselves over there….we know thats not true because the great dynasties of Africa existed and prospered long before european colonialization….they only crumbled after outside influence prevailed….just like the middle-east….get your wisdom up…

152. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

Bayan Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:44 pm

—————————-

yeah Bayan i was trying to stay objective, but thats the type of bullshit they always feed people from the outside who dont know whats happening in those countries

153. Bayan Says:

there are mad power fights under the curpet there and there already were clashes between different power groups it’s just that you don’t hear about them cuz their issues with israel overshadow all of that
    for now that should maintain status quo with the elected authorities to get international organizations on their side against israel, u bet it would be ugly if israel lost the stand-off

154. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Lili Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:06 pm

For some reason, Ty, I think you’d like it.

I HAVENT SEEN THAT ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILLY SHIT BUT I WATCH THE COLBERT REPORT EVERY NIGHT, THAT DUDE IS SO FUCKING HYSTERICAL ITS RIDICULOUS, HE HAS MY EXACT SENSE OF HUMOR HE IS A DRY WITY SARCASTIC SON OF A BITCH DUDE HAS ME DYING EVERY NIGHT, THE WORD OF THE DAY IS ALWAYS ON POINT AND IT FUCKING HILARIOUS WHEN HE BRINGS ON LIKE SERIOUS POLITICIANS AND JUST RIDICULES THEM RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE, HE HAS THAT WAY OF COMPLEMETING YOU BUT REALLY INSULTING YOU HE IS GENIUS ON SO MANY LEVELS

155. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:30 pm

I KEEEP TRYING TO SAY IT AND IM GONNA BE FORCED TO DROP THIS GEM AGAIN

These are poems circulating throughout the nation
    everybody’s bad and everybody’s tough
    but how many people are intelligent enough
    to open up their eyes and see through the lies
    discipline themselves, yourself to stay alive?
    not many
    That’s why the universe sent me today on this stage
    with this to to say
    the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer
    and in the final hour many heads will lose power
    what does the rich versus the poor really mean?
    psychologically it means you got to pick your team
    when someone says the rich gets richer
    visualize wealth and put yourselves in the picture
    the rich get richer, cause they work towards rich
    the poor get poorer, cause their minds can’t switch from the ghetto
    let go, it’s not a novelty
    you could love your neighborhood without loving poverty
    follow me, every mother, father, son, daughter
    there’s no reason to fear the New World Order
    we must order the whole new world to pay us
    the New World Order and the old state chaos
    the Big Brother watching over you, is a lie you see
    Hip-Hop could build it’s own secret society
    but first you and I got to unify
    stop the negativity and control our creativity
    the rich is getting richer, so why we ain’t richer?
    could it be we still thinking like niggas?
    educate yourselves, make your world view bigger
    visualize wealth and put yourselves in the picture!

LISTEN TO THESE MAN CAUSE KNOWLEDGE TRUELY DOES REIGN SUPREME OVER NEARLY EVERYBODY

156. Bayan Says:

# Boosie Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:48 pm

bayan,

but is it fair or make any sense to wipe israel off the map just to continue fighting, now with each other?
    i’m just trying to show what kind of people they are

157. the Landlord Says:

Bayan Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:57 pm

———————

…those power struggles exist mostly because there are palestinians either through fear or political corruption or infiltration, that want to work with Israel for peace, while there are the staunch reactionary forces described earlier, who want to fight fire with more fire…they are at odds with how to deal with a growing threat that has support from the so-called strongest nation in the world….

158. Boosie Says:

i’m just trying to show what kind of people they are

—–you stay trying to say that israel is soooo innocent in this ordeal and palestinians are just savages. ABout 5 or six people have pointed out what israel has done. No one on here said that palenstinians are not at fault either, Its just that the US media makes it seem like its all Palestinians fault. I hope both sides came come to an agreement, but I’ll doubt it will happen. I’m feeling what the indians did more than us black folks. At least the indians fought back. We just accepted a false 40 acres and a mule, when all we got was a 40 and a liquor store. Dont act like israel is so innocent b.

Israel Gone Wild: Latest Mideast Violence Is Not About “Saving” a Soldier

160. Lili Says:

Thas wassup Ty….I stay thinking I need to send him a pic of myself n see if he puts it up for “Who’s gonna be my new Black friend” lol

He’s like, the perfect mockery of Bill O’Reilly. Watch O’Reilly one nite and then flip to Stephen..the shit is hilarious. Oh, u eva check out Keith Oberlman on msnbc @ 8?…..He’s kinda funny and he be getting at Bill O’Reilly and his croanies when they pop off about him. He’s whats up too.

161. UrMans&Thems Says:

Props to ur man T.
    Some of his classic music video

162. Store Front Says:

Do you guys wish the old Front was still in business? He might be able to set you guys straight on these current events. Don’t listen to eskay for anything other than music news, this guy thought Roosevelt stayed in office for four terms because we were fighting World War 2.

163. biggumskiller:soul of a man Says:

yeah

164. biggumskiller:soul of a man Says:

a woman represents the physical form of a demon
    ….llyold banks

165. RazLDN Says:

166. Front Says:

I’m out of retirement for the moment

“# RazLDN Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 9:11 pm

The media portrays hamas as a terrorist organisation, alot of people believe it. As Denzel once said in Training Day….’See this paper……95% of it is bullshit…..but it entertains me’”

Please explain to me how Hamas is not a terrorist organization.

Also, don’t ever quote a work of fiction to back up your argument.

167. Philip Says:

How is Israel not a terroist org. also? Terroism is the killing of innocent peeps to make a statement or get something……shit they’re both terrorist Hamas and Israel. On the real Hamas only has rocks and idiots that blow themselves up (underdogs) and the Jews got everything we have so it’s really one sided. Pretty soon we’re (the US) are going to get deep into this shit and yall young niggas are gonna get drafted once that shit kicks in it’s comin niggas wake up for real. Shit is about to pop off…maybe not now or not later but shit will hit the fan…will you stand up like a man?

168. FemmeFatale Says:

ESKAY
    It would have been appropiate to say
    THE MIDDLE EAST IS WILDLIN” OUT!

Cause thats what up. And I didnt vote for Bush, I’m not religious, and Im not white or jewish

Anyone who has studied politics in the Middle East and history in that region would know war and conflict in that area is much larger than the Israel/Palestine conflict and the West is to blame for many tensions in that region but not all and I dont see how anyone who sees the bigger picture could take sides in the conflict? Both have killed and murdered INNOCENT people

Is Israel wildlin’ out? Hell yeah but so is Hezoballah! and so was Syria for the last twenty years (ever heard of Lebanon?) and now that Syria is out of Lebanon and they have a DEMOCRACY a very fragile one, Syria wants conflict to continue so Hezoballah(backed by Syria) can once again gain control in Lebanon so dont think Israel is the only aggressor the situation..They are both aggressive but one has the army to appear more aggressive than the other,but all sides continue to kill and attack innocent people on both sides.

“No Peace in the Middle East” – Anyone else old enough to remember that little catch phrase in the 90′s? Aint shit change and unfortunatel aint shit gonna change.

@456
    YES They do need a Ghandi in the Middle East but that has never been how they solved their issue since the Persian Empire and before wildlin out as always been the way to “resolve” differences..sad shit

169. FemmeFatale Says:

ESKAY chill with the “Israel” Gone Wild comments, please?
    Pointing fingers aint gonna solve shit! Wild leaders are wildin out,
    leaders of the US, of Iran, of NK, of Hamas, of Israel, of Hezoballah,
    of Syria…and the list foes on n on n on n on..

170. FemmeFatale Says:

Store Front Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 7:58 pm

hmmmm..ok I just started checking out this site recently so…
    but now I get it, I wouldnt have made the above comments had
    I known..this is a HIP HOP related site and I guess the blogger
    wanted to touch on some REAL issues outside music but keep to
    the game on change of heart posts , etc cause thats what u and this
    site are good at IMO

171. Lili Says:

# coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:09 pm

Lili if your out here, I gotta say that your verbal jousting skills marked by interest and enthusiasm. You go girl….

….Thank you Reggae…I had to remind yall who u were dealin with :-P

172. Lili Says:

*Good point(s) FemmeFatale

173. Front Says:

Israel doesn’t fall under this category because they use violence to achieve their military goals. Remember, a decade ago Israel had full control of Lebanon, but pulled all of their troops out in 2000 when they were satisfied that it was no longer a base for the PLO. That link eskay threw up earlier claiming that Israel is just a power hungry state is just stupid. Why would Israel have a full withdrawal from Lebanaon just six years earlier if they wanted more land, more power. Remember people, if Israel kept all the land it has won in the wars in the past sixty years, they would have control of the entire Middle East. No Syria, no Palestine, no Lebanon, no Egypt, no Jordan, none. It would all be Israel. So to call Israel a militaristic power-hungry state is very unfair.

Also, the United States is never going to “get deep in this shit”. Look at history, Israel can handle itself.

And eskay, if you want to point fingers, point them at Iran. They aren’t the only guilty parties, but they have a lot more to do with this Jew/Muslim conflict than anybody else.

174. FemmeFatale Says:

Front Says:
    July 15th, 2006 at 11:18 am
    Terrorism is the use of violence and intimidation to achieve a political, econcomic, religious, or idealogical goal.Israel doesn’t fall under this category because they use violence to achieve their military goals.

^^REAL TALK^^

175. 14BMeika Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:31 pm

Why do we have to be of satan??

176. 14BMeika Says:

Nevermind. I’m reading on

>>Don’t listen to eskay for anything other than music news, this guy thought Roosevelt stayed in office for four terms because we were fighting World War 2.

^ he didn’t? fuck you I know my history.

Front, your whole comment is ignorant and flawed. Israel can defend itself? yeah ok, I’d like to see them hold themselves down against Syria, Iran and Lebanon.

and fuck Israel and Iran.

>>ESKAY chill with the “Israel” Gone Wild comments, please?

first off, I didn’t make that comment, it was the title of a post I was linking to. but I will talk all the shit about Israel that I please. I’m well aware of the role Hezbollah and Hamas and those organizations play in the middle east conflict, but everybody always rides on them, like they don’t have a legit beef. I don’t approve of how they go about it, but they have a point. but when Israel does the same shit (killing innocent people) but in a different way, we can’t call them on it? gtfoh. the whole world rides for Israel. I’m not riding for Hezbollah, but man, fuck Israel.