Jay-Z @ Radio City Music Hall

crowd-radio-city.jpg

jay-bey-t.jpg jay-stage2-t.jpg

jay-bleek-t.jpg jay-stage3-t.jpg

jay-stage1-t.jpg jay-foxx-t.jpg

jay-redcarpet-t.jpg jay-irv-t.jpg

Status Ain’t Hood’s Tom Breihan reviews the show as does Jason Newman for AHH. More pics at C&D (Including Bey’s wardrobe malfunction) and Concrete Loop.

74 Responses to “Jay-Z @ Radio City Music Hall”

1. Filth Says:

2. Nasir Says:

wuss poppin niggazs

3. Nasir Says:

Krugs by the bottle

4. Diplomatic Says:

who knew, memph bleek is still alive. ima be checking youtube for footages. specking of which im sure most of you seen this but for those who havn’t check it out. had me bugging. hillairous

Instant Karma

5. DBrown11 Says:

Tru life got his chain snatched

>>Tru life got his chain snatched

nah, I don’t think that’s his chain

7. DBrown11 Says:

you think its a fugazzi?

I don’t know, but it’s different than Tru Life’s chain.

10. DBrown11 Says:

I thought the story seemed a little off

11. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I KNOW IM MAD LATE HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET MY NAH RIGHT FIX BUT SHOUT OUT D.BILLZ I KNOW THAT BOYS LOVIN THE BUDDENS CRAZY JOINT THAT SHIT IS PURE FIRE

SECOND THAT 44′S GOD DAMN THAT SHIT WAS SICK

THIRD IS A QUESTION – CHAMILIIONAIRE BLEW UP RIGHT? BLEW UP MOSTLY FROM THE RIDING DIRTY TRACK RIGHT? WELL NOW THEY ARE PLAYING THE JAE MILLZ PAP AND CHAMILLIONAIRE REMIX LIKE CRAZY ON NY RADIO, I MEAN SERIOUSLY IT STAYS ON CONSTANT ROTATION ON BOTH STATIONS I MEAN THI SHAS TO E A REAL GOOD LOOK FOR BOTH PAP AND JAE NILLZ HOW MUCH DO YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS COULD HELP THEM AND IM DONT CARE WHAT THE STRAIGHT UP HATERS SAY YOUR REPONSE ISNT NOT NESSECARY

12. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ALSO I KNOW IM EVEN LATER WITH THIS BUT I DOUBT PEOPLE WILL SEE IT IN THE OTHER THREAD SINCE ITS LIKE 10 THREADS AGO BUT

iceberg slim Says:
    June 24th, 2006 at 11:29 am
    niggas hate on bleek but on the real this was a dam good verse

Nah this ain´t Jigga it´s your lil nigga Bleek
    Reportin to these motherfuckers live from the street
    Game I peeped those, my mind so advanced
    At nine I used to geese hoes for Easter clothes
    Peep the steez, I represent for all those
    with 28 grams, on a come-up tryin to creep the keys
    Large niggaz told me park the car, keep the keys
    Find a hoodrat and creep to Mickey D´s
    First gun two bullets, niggaz know I do pull it
    Niggaz tryin to kill me dog, who wouldn´t?
    Screw Gooden, I pitch in the PJ´s
    Lit off the EJ, I split Dutchies with my ring finger
    You find a bitch that don´t be cream, bring her
    Last seen with Bing, he got dropped between us
    Shit is constant, that´s why I pack the
    Johnson and Johnson for the nonsense who wants it?
    I go to sleep with a picture of a Porsche on my wall
    Man I´m tryin to come up on y´all
    Get one up on y´all, that´s why I hustle in these streets
    from sundown to sunup on y´all
    Mama said keep bullshittin they´ll kill you dead
    One week of this hustlin brought a living room set
    Went to ? D´s, niggaz mad, veins out
    Copped the Jordan´s, two weeks before they came out
    Flashy, fly little nigga
    Nosy bitch from the third floor like “Why little nigga?”
    Bitch please, twist the trees
    Took a long pull, like bitch to breathe
    That´s my answer, life´s like cancer
    And I´m serious

AND YOU SHOULD STILL HATE ON BLEEK, JAY WROTE THAT VERSE FOR HIM
    THAT WAS NOT A BLEEK VERSE, THAT MADE PEOPLE BELIEVE BLEEK HAD THE POTENTIAL BUT NO MATTER WHAT HE COMES UP WITH IT WONT BE ABLE TO TOUCH A HOV VERSE ( THAT WAS BLEEK BIGGEST MISTAKE YOUR FIRST VERSE YOU SPIT CANT BE 1000 TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN SPIT )

13. tyronebiggums71 Says:

WHATS GOOD WITH THIS TRU-LIFE CHAIN SNATCHING SHIT I FIND THAT SHIT HARD TO BELIEVE ( I LIKE TRU BUT DUDES DUMB PROUD WOULD PROBABLY TAKE A SHOT IN THE FACE BEFORE GIVING UP HIS CHAIN, BY THE WAY IM NOT CO-SIGNING THAT AS GANGSTA )

14. DBrown11 Says:

I don’t see Tru life without a couple of goons with him

15. young vito Says:

to tyrone……nobody can spit a verse like hova but bleek 2nd album was better than 90percent f the albums that came out in the last two years……trust me that was a damn good album……that album is slept on like goodie mobs 2nd album………..goodie mobs 2nd album???????my point exactly

on Sheist Bub’s Myspace it says it’s not his chain, it say “it’s Hova’s”

now we all know Hov ain’t get his chain snatched…plus I’ve never seen Jay wearing that chain a day in my life, so who knows….

17. el_feces_loco Says:

ICEBERG SAYS:
    el loco I know u will be here soon remember I can direct u to my web site and u can see for urself……and no not millions yet but close to financial freedom…take care “loco”p.s sometimes I paint them also if I have to..its all in a days work….men do men things for men salaries………..”don’t argue with fools because people from a distance can’t tell who is who”

Youre a COMPLETE IDIOT..you think you are hov cause you know more of his verses than anyone else?..You think youre as smart as HOV cause you buy his albums? and call yourself iceberg?..I last saw you on here you had me laughin..I come back to more laughter….go head show me your little site man, you asked me to see it like 4 times already since saturday..I only hope you dont change your name to ICEBERG FECES…start quoting me.

18. iceberg slim Says:

man this is a real good look for hip hop…..give the man his credit he is going in uncharted waters….no one in hip hop or its history is going where he is going….we all shouldatleast support that movement

19. iceberg slim Says:

el_feces_loco Says:

June 26th, 2006 at 10:20 am

there is my boy el feces loco…what’s up lil homey……no back and forth today sorry……but the name iceber slim is from robert beck book not jayz I think I might switch the name to sweet jones though

20. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Nas did a free concert in the park on some hip hop shit, no astronomical ticket prices, just raw hip hop.

I guess he understands peoples financial struggles, and how important it is to get real hip hop out there.

lol @ bucket of kfc…

21. Gumsy McDraw AKA Jibber Jabber Says:

wonder wot kinda ’96 lexus he pulled up in?

22. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

gs 300, get with the program

23. iceberg slim Says:

game is really a fool check out the pics and read the colum

24. el_feces_loco Says:

Ice..it was a show?..You acting like he got congress to amend the constitution to make the black man 4/4ths of a man…I cant hate on RD the album or the music but…what does this do for hip hop? Seriously..whats the significance of this in relation to hip hop on a whole?…This helps jay and only jay..in my opinion?…Madison Square was bigger than this was.

Im more interested in TRU LIFE chain..who got the 411 on that story?..Jimmy and the goons prolly caught that nigga in the mens bathroom getting his hair braided.

25. iceberg slim Says:

no back and forth today

this is about game and his new fiance
    And Butterfield (games new fiance) , a political science major, dismisses reports her new fiance is a ladies’ man — because the couple had never even had sex before he proposed.
    She adds, “We never dated, that’s the thing; we went from being friends to being engaged. We never had sex … We honestly did not have sex for the first time until after he proposed.”

26. iceberg slim Says:

oh by the way if anyone gets a chance read that book iceberg slim by robert beck….if someone buys the rights to that screen play that would be a great movie, along with the coldest winter ever (even though i think will smith and jada pinket purchased the rights to that book…….also nathan mccall’s (i think thats the authors name) Makes me wanna holler is a great book also

27. truth Says:

sun tzu aka iceberg slim Says:

June 25th, 2006 at 10:52 pm
    new shit

Scott Storch tells Rolling Stone he’s been working in the studio with Jay-Z as speculation grows the hip hop mogul is set to get back into the game. “I’m working with Jay-Z on his new album,” Storch said. “[It’s] the first time we ever really worked together. We got some fire.” Sources also tell the magazine Jay’s been in the studio with not only Storch, but Kanye West and and Dr. Dre.

i know u all here my footsteps

28. freaky freddy Says:

man beyonce loss a lot of weight to play diana ross. I hope she gains some back….

29. 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 10:31 am

lol @ bucket of kfc…

^you don’t think nas would do illmatic for 100-200 a pop if he could?

30. truth Says:

everyone wants these free shows, i like to see when everybody works for there boss and be like u know what i know the company is losing a little money in the last quater so i dont want my check for the past two weeks

31. el_feces_loco Says:

*Notices niggas laughin at not havin sex before marraige*

It’s crazy how we live in a world that feels its right to have sex “before” we get married…Waiting for the puzzy is just ungodly huh?

*notices JAY holdin the KRUG LABEL so we can see its KRUG in every picture*…I wonder if Jay asked KRUG if they like niggers?..ESKAY you got the drop on that?

How you pronounce that shit KRUG like thug? Man every rapper for the next 6 months gonna have some krug/ thug/ mug /plug/ rap now

32. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 10:31 am

lol @ bucket of kfc…

NAS HAD TO DO A FREE CONCERT HE COULDNT OF GOTTEN PEOPLE TO THE PARK IF THEY EACH GOT A COMPLIMENTARY SUPERSIZE FAMILY BUCKET OF KFC AT THE GATE.

33. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 10:19 am
    on Sheist Bub’s Myspace it says it’s not his chain, it say “it’s Hova’s”

YEAH THE DAY SHEIST BUB ( EVERYDAY IM BUBBLIN WORST SONG EVER ) GETS WITHIN ARMS REACH OF HOV IS THE DAY DIP-SET AND G-UNIT WILL ACTUALLY RUN NEW YORK

34. el_feces_loco Says:

everyone wants these free shows

CONSIDERING this was a commerorative show to signify 10 years of growth and in essence a give back to the fans I dont see how allowing everyone that bought the original album to go for free would be considered free?..I mean this is JAYZ..THIS IS THE MAN THAT JUST GAVE 30,000 TO 6 SCHOOLS.

35. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^lol ty you’sa funny guy, but lets look beneath the hype, jokes and all that, the listener will not be denied.

The economy is fucked, most hip hop heads dont have that kinda bread available for a jigga concert. So I can almost assure you that the majority in attendence where white suburbanites

36. 456 Says:

A free concert would be another kind of event. That shit don’t even match with Reasonable Doubt.

37. Nasir Says:

^^^^^^^^this nigga got jokes-i think that concert was when stillmatic was out

38. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^456 I think the different event your talking about would be a hip hop event.

39. Nasir Says:

i think this was tha concert

40. tyronebiggums71 Says:

el_feces_loco Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 10:34 am

THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE. EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT RAPPER HAS ACTUALLY HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE FINIANCAIL STATUS OF THEIR HOODS, WHAT HAS NAS REALLY DONT THAT MAKES HIM SUCH A BETTER PERSON SO MUCH MORE OF AN INTELLECTUAL? HAS HIS MUSIC SAVED PEOPLE LIVES? HAS HIS MUSIC GOTTEN A POOR KID FROM THE HOODS TO COLLEGE ?
    WHAT CONTRIBUTIONS DOES NAS MAKE TO HELP THE AVG. BLACK MAN OR FUCK IT THE AVG. HUMAN THAT JAY-Z OR ANY OTHER RAPPER DOESNT, I REALLY NEED THIS BROKEN DOWN AND EXPLAINED CAUS ETHAT ALL THE NAS STANS TALK ABOUT THEY TALK LIKE DUDES OPRAH GIVING AWAY FREE CARS WITH EVERY SHOW HE DOES, HE WONT EVEN SUPPORT IS BROTHER AND HIS DAUGHTER RIGHT.

YOU SAY

EXPLAIN TO ME ANYTHING NAS HAS DONE THAT IS OF SIGNIFICANCE TO THE THE STATE OF HIP-HOP ???

41. el_feces_loco Says:

^^^ Why not? I think RD is more free than all his other material..the original owners of RD are the core of JAYS audience, I’d buy out Giants Stadium and let everyone with the original RD album in for free…NO RD..NO BLACK ALBUM…Your purchase of RD ..would count as your ticket.

42. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ pretty much el

43. 456 Says:

Reasonable Doubt was the one of the albums that broke from the grimey movement in hiphop. The shit was about do whatever you had to do to ‘live’ not just survive. It always had an exclusive air about it. Even in the complexity of the rhyme. This was what RD was about. RD ain’t hiphop?

44. luis Says:

WOW………GUESS WHO’S BACK? BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND LOL!!!! Yo EsGay what’s good playboy? Yo Ty Gums, what’s really good homie? Bugsy, Madden, and the rest of my peoples, what’s really good? I hope and pray that EVERYONE was and is doing extremely well with themselves. It’s been a long time, so now it’s time to get on your nerves once again lol. Damn, I’ve been extremely busy with work, school, social life and other shit meng! WOW, I really need to catch up on NahRight news. Well, the kid is back and I am here to stay!!!! I will make this short and brief……I love the posts esGay, I really do! The Jay-Z cover looks amazing meng and you got over 400 posts, damn son…..and what’s this I hear that you have some type of connection/hook up with XXL mag? Damn playboy, keep doing your thing! Lupe Fiasco is my new hero, 50 is the BOSS, 2Pac is the greatest rapper ever, Biggie, the true KING OF N.Y., Jay-Z concert was extremely amazing, and it was worth every penny!!!! Pits Steeler’s QB Ben R…….damn sad news, Mobb Deep album flopped big time….damn that sucks, (ayo 50, get them porches back meng lol j/k) Lloyd Banks is still hot, can’t wait for the album, Lupe got pushed back…..DAMN, kick push 2 loved it, Raekwon signing to aftermath?……not a great look, Busta sold over 200k, I consider that a flop due to ALL of the hype that surounded this man, for what?….only to sell 200k wow and last but not least, 50 in Forbes, and that mixtape cover lmfaooooooo, can’t wait to hear this, I hope we get the OLD 50cent back! Aight my peoples, be safe……PEACE!!!!

P.S. Does anyone know where I can pick up that 50 cent mixtape that’s coming out this week?

45. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 10:58 am

YOU KNOW I WAS JUST BUSTING YOUR BALLS.
    I AGREE BUT THETHING IS ITS NOT HOV’S FAULT ITS THE TICKET BROKERS FAULT, THEY LITTERALLY HAD BOTH THESE SHOWS SOLD OUT BEFORE THEY WENT ON SALE. THE REASON FOR THE SAT. NIGHT SHOW WAS CAUSE HOV WAS PISSED AT HOW THE BROKERS DID HIM AND HE WANTED THE REAL FANS TO HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE UNFORTUNITLY THE SAT. NIGHT SHOW ALSO SOLD OUT BEFORE IT ACTUALLY WENT ON SALE. WHO THE FUCK ELSE SELLS OUT BEFORE THEY GO ON SALE????

46. 456 Says:

el_feces_loco Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 11:08 am

It’s a good idea but you can’t say that cause Jay did it in an exclusive joint and got the best of everything that it ain’t hiphop. gettin to a point where you realize the flyest shit imaginable is part of hiphop dna.

47. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Nasir Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 11:03 am

^^^^^^^^this nigga got jokes-i think that concert was when stillmatic was out

MY POINT EXACTLY THAT WHEN YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY BEGGING FOR ATTENTION ANY ATTENTION FROM ANYONE, THATS WHEN HE WAS LITERALLY ON HIS LAST LEGS UNTIL UNCLE HOVA CAME AND PICKED HIM UP OFF HIS ASS AND BRUSHED HIS SHOULDERS OFF RIGHT QUICK FOR HIM

48. Nasir Says:

i no tha topics over but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7_kv_N5Ac
    that central park jumpoff was a celebration of 10 years of esco rappin i think, na illmatic etc.

49. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SO HE COULD DISS 50?

50. el_feces_loco Says:

@TY…JAY could be the first..I mean you all call him HOVA..Thats what Im sayin this nigga is POWERFUL without any real power..this cat switched up from CRIS to KRUG like nothin..nigga could have been like fuck champagne all together..we need JAY to help us as a people with this power..our generation is the first to be lead by musicians…but they are leading us nowhere..Jay needs more of a political voice..his own voice..not being a puppet for other politicians tho..As smart as HOV is dont you think he’d have some ideas on how to run our schools better? How to go about gettin us a lil economic power? Like if HOV grabbed up 50 and obama and all his billionaire buddies and went to congress on some we need more economical help in the hoods shit …Significant shit…I mean shit that really matters to us..I only give JAY this much responsibility cause I think he’s smart enough and has the power to make more of an impact than sellin out radio city in 3 minutes.

51. Nasir Says:

^^^ he said himself it wasn t that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7_kv_N5Ac watch a couple of secs of it

52. 456 Says:

el_feces_loco Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 11:21 am

^Why can’t a nigga just be successful at what he do? Why he gotta be all things to all people?

53. tyronebiggums71 Says:

el_feces_loco Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 11:21 am

BUT WHO DOES DO THAT SHIT? I MEAN OPRAH DOES IT BUT WE ALL KNOW SHE DOS IT STRICLY FOR PUBLICITY, WHO ELSE DOES THIS SHIT YOU THINK BILL GATES DOES ANYTHING LIKE THAT ? GTFOH. AND YEAH JAY’S OT MONEY AND POWER BUT YOU THINK HE HAS ANY REAL POLITICAL POWER OR POLITICAL PULL THEN YOUR FUCKING CRAZY LIKE THE BUGGENS GNARLES BARKLEY TRACK. I HAVE IDEAS HOW SCHOOLS CAN BE RUN BETTER IM SURE JAY DOES TOO DOES THAT MEAN HE HAS THE POWER TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OF COURSE NOT.

I KEEP TELLING YOU PEOPLE THIS ISNT ABOUT AMERICA ABOUT RACE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT WEALTH AND CLASS DIFFERENTALS. THE RICH STAY RICH AND THEY WANT THE POOR TO STAY POOR, IF EVERYONE RICH WHOSE GONNA DO ALL TEH DIRTY WORK???? FROM THE BEGING OF TIME THIS IS HOW IT WAS, MEDIVAL TIMES EGYPT ALL OF AFRICAN COLONIES CLASS SYSTEMS AND JUST CAUSE ONE PERSON CAN BUST HIS ASS TO SWITCH CLASSES DOESNT MEAN HE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR THE MILLIONS HE LEFT BEHIND.

PUFF HAS MORE MONEY THAN JAY ATTACK PUSS GO AFTER DRE FOR NOT DOING ENOUGH, HOW BOUT 50 ANYONE BUT YOU PEOPLE ONLY TALK ABOUT HOW JAY DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO ACTUALLY HELP SOCIETY, GUESS WHAT PEOPLE HE IS A RAPPER AND PRESIDENT OF DEF JAM A RECORD COMPANY 9 RUSSELL SIMMONS COULD SQUASH HIM RUSS IS OUT BUSTING HIS ASS DOING SHIT FOR SCHOOLS AND KIDS DAILY, IS IT ACTUALLY HELPING BLEND THE CLASSES TOGETHER ? OF COURSE NOT CAUSE YOU CANT BREAK THE SYSTEM,
    YOU CAN ONLY ” PIMP IT “

54. 456 Says:

WHO ELSE DOES THIS SHIT YOU THINK BILL GATES DOES ANYTHING LIKE THAT ? GTFOH.

^yeah he does. first of all he made his whole clique millionaires. Second, he gives hundreds of millions to eliminate disease mainly in africa.

55. Smokie Says:

…footage, please?

56. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 11:51 am
    WHO ELSE DOES THIS SHIT YOU THINK BILL GATES DOES ANYTHING LIKE THAT ? GTFOH.

HAS HE EVER HELPED OUT MARCY PROJECTS QUEENSBRIDGE EAST NEW YORK JERSEY ANY BLACK AMERICAN HOODS ???? THATS WHAT THEY WANT FROM JAY AND IM ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO TELL OR SHOW ME WHO GIVES MORE MONEY BACK TO THOSE ENVIORMENTS THAN JAY ??? ( JUST CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT IT DOESNT MEAN IT AINT HAPPEN )

AND DONT ACT LIKE JAY HASNT HELPED HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS OUT ( HE SHOULD BE GETTING HUGE CREDIT JUST FOR THE FACT THAT HE STILL KEEPS BLEEK AROUND AND WE ALL KNOW ” AS LONG AS HE’S ALIVE BLEEK WILL BE A MILLIONIARE/ AND EVEN WHEN HE DIES HES IN THE WILL SOMEWHERE ” )

PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE JAY HIS DUE AND STOP WORRYING HOW HE IS SPENDING HIS MONEY, THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE HIP-HOP COMMUNITY WE ARGUE ABOUT WHAT RAPPERS SHOULD DO WITH THE MONEY WHAT THEY SHOULD WEAR DRINK DRIVE BUT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNEMENT SPENDS MONEY THAT BELONGS TO ALL OF US, HOW IS IT JAY’S RESPONSIBILTY TO FIX UP BK AND NOT BLOOMBERG PATAKI AND BUSH???

JESUS CRHIST THE DUDES A RAPPER NOT MAHATMA GANDHI

57. Gumsy McDraw AKA Jibber Jabber Says:

Anybody kno of any otha sites 2 dl frm? I can remember there is a mixtape site out there 2… just can’t remember tha name… Com on y’all… hook me up!
    Thx

58. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Rappers dont got enough money to make a big difference in the hood.But somebody like Oprah does have the money to make a difference.But even then its only so much you can do.This is white america.If Oprah started to organize some black movement or something they would shut her ass down where she couldn’t make another dollar

lmao @ Nas stans. Jay throws a concert to celebrate his album but he instead he should be out saving the world. meanwhile Nas is on South Beach partying with Kelis. get a grip.

60. T Nelson Says:

yeah i might be trading in black women for asian chicks this summer just to test them out

61. el_feces_loco Says:

# eskay Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 12:41 pm

^^^^KNOWS this was meant for me ..hahahaha..I said it was a good show es..congrats to you and the lil homey JAY

62. urbonics exec Says:

that sheist bub pic was taken in a jewelry store

63. urbonics exec Says:

David Banners done plenty; Jay has signifigant resume in this area,too.

64. tyronebiggums71 Says:

urbonics exec Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 3:12 pm

David Banners done plenty; Jay has signifigant resume in this area,too.

I KNOW JAY HAS I SAY JAY GIVES MORE BACK THAN MOST PEOPLE THINK HE DOES BUT HE DOESNT GIVE ENOUGH BACK TO HELP THE ENTIRE MARCY PROJECTS BUT WHO DOES AND WHO CAN AFFORD TO DO SHIT LIKE THAT? THEN NAS FANS WOULD BE MAD IF HE DIDNT HELP OUT QUEENSBRIDGE.

65. 911 Says:

In reality most rappers give back, most of them have there on charities and what not and Bill Gates there’s no comparing him to any rapper I don’t care who he takes a picture with……more than a billion given to public schools in the U.S….let’s not talk about what he does abroad, this guy gets alot of respect from me…….That’s what a polarizing beef will do, you mention Nas well Jay-Z name isn’t far behind, likewise with Jay…..learning to ignore nigs is a powerful tool….1

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

June 26th, 2006 at 10:58 am

^ *in Teddy Riley voice* “Yup yup”

T Nelson Says:

June 26th, 2006 at 1:38 pm

^ Likewise chief. But, where in the Baltimore region are you gonna see some bad Asians? Might have to hit up D.C. or some reggae joints in other parts of MD aka West Bumble Fuck.

456 Says:

June 26th, 2006 at 11:27 am
    el_feces_loco Says:
    June 26th, 2006 at 11:21 am

^^ Because it’s our personal responsibility as Black people to help out a miniority that is plagued with problems and issues and needs support from our own. I’m not sayin’ don’t look out for yourself because there are some greedy niggers out there who only want a hand-out. But it is your social responsibility to help the people who supported before you achieved any status by corporate America. I’m not sayin’ he shoulda done a free RD show but he, 50, and a few others could certainly do a helluva lot more.

Reggae… Yo, I go this shit called the Mason’s Chess Game that my manz printed out. It has to do with how the world is set up. Serious.

Ty Biggs… Yo, I’m not gonna be able to hear that Gnarls/Budden joint until I get home but I KNOW it’s gotta be… what else but… *in C Lo voice* “crrraaazayyyyy”

70. Damn_Shame Says:

This show will be on dvd I dont know when though. Before the show started one of the camera men made it clear to us not to wave our posters that we received because they are filming the show for a dvd.

Filth… That track is dutty! Lyrics is fire, beat is retarded… where can I cop some music?

72. brown Says:

TRU-LIFE DID NOT GET HIS CHAIN SNATCHED. THEM BIRDASS MF’S WENT TO THE JEWELRY SHOP AND TOOK PICS WITH A ROC CHAIN. LOOK IN THE BACKGROUND— U SEE THE GLASS CASES WITH WATCHBANDS IN ‘EM. DIPS IS DICKS. LOOKIN’ LIKE IDIOTS OFF THIS ONE.

73. huge fan!! Says:

i loved the concert!! jay did his thing rolling up in 96 lexus, orchestra of 50 plus, ?uestlove on the drums!!! whole album to hits!! i hope he keeps doing his thing!! beyonce did well too, she looked pretty, and foxy!! man!!! i have no words but one…jay-z…EPIC!!!

74. Nah Right » Video: Jay-Z x Nike World Basketball Festival Performance (Live @ Radio City Music Hall) Says:

[...] returned to Radio City Music Hall last night to perform a 35min [...]