Cam vs. Jay-Z: The “Truth”

From the new Hoodz DVD. Footage of Cam’s press conference, and Jacob York talks about the beef.

Part 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

142 Responses to “Cam vs. Jay-Z: The “Truth””

sorry guys

2. + Hail Mary + Says:

People are scamming like a muthafuucka on craigslist,
    theres like a hundred tickets to tonights how for face value
    or below!?! Yeah right!

Okay let me watch this youtube clip

lmao @ the music playin’ in the background like it’s some real dramtic type shit.

I know Billz, that shit had me dying

5. + Hail Mary + Says:

d-d-d-d-d-d-damn!!!
    yo whats up with youtube always freezing up?
    I wanted to watch this shit but part 2 aint happening,
    let me skip to 3

6. Combat Jack Says:

Dayum, Jacob York straight dry snitching. Dude has always been funny style, I guess he picked up some slick tricks from his dad, the legendary Brooklyn hustler, Dr. Makachi York.

7. Combat Jack Says:

Malachi

8. HATCHBACK Says:

Ya gotta hate these chicken headish so called men talkin like lil girls about other people’s buisness, that DVD is a joke, Cam’s a joke…….really who cares, for real.

“Consulted by the son of Malachi York…”

10. jolie Says:

ALL OF YOU JAY HATE PLEASE JUST LIVE HIM ALONE

11. iLL Change Says:

from SOHH -

Nore and E-40 join forces. Reputed for branding his own slang, Nore is slated to link with slangmaster extraordinaire E-40. Recently appearing on MTV2, the Queens rapper revealed that his long delayed album, NORE Y La Familia, reportedly features a collaboration with Fonzarelli. The song promises by its title alone: “Give Me My Slang Back.” Nore plans on making the track the B side to a record he’s putting out with Mariah Carey.

E-40? Mariah Carey? WHY, N.O.R.E., WHY ??

It’s funny how dude sat there and pretty much told all of the behind the scenes business (which means he’ll never be trusted in the music industry again).

Question: What exactly is the United Nuwaubian Nation about? I’ve heard them mentioned before when the beef about Jay/Jaz-O was brewing but never really understood their significance.

13. blitzpro Says:

Damn, can’t watch the clip now. Oh well!

14. Sour D. Says:

cam is so gay. Waaaaaaa he said “i’m not a businesman i’m a business, man” and that was after i said i was a business man on rap city a week before, Waaaaaaa. that background music solidifies it as soap opera shit.

now am i the only one who here’s this? at exactly 2:15 into the video, cam said that he was supposed to be president of the roc and it sound like someone whispering “he’s a liar”. is it the sours or does anyone else hear this?

^ Must be that diesel, lol.

16. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

Finally Tha Truth Is Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Sour D. Says:

lol, reading it back i realized how funny that sounds. but i swear i heard that.

18. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

jolie Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 4:12 pm
    ALL OF YOU JAY HATE PLEASE JUST LIVE HIM ALONE
    ””””””””””’
    why you actin’ like hes tha new mijac or kells….jay did cam greasy from tha start!!!

lol @ tha dude narrating
    you dont drop platinum artists! x 3

This interview was done before Cam’s album (conveniently) dropped. All that speculation and nothing happened. Wack.

20. Nasir Says:

This nigga Cam is a funny nigga lolz

21. Sour D. Says:

^^ for real, its such baby shit. btw, who else has had a press conference explaining a diss song? that shit just looks so corny. next your gonna see the stans favorite rapper on larry king explaining bar for bar what he meant on a diss track. keep it on wax you fuckin actors.

Billz:

On another note, I’m mad that my financial embarrasment kept from the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival today. And to think I waited for them to send me a confirmation e-mail only to realize that my Black ass just wasn’t gonna make it.

24. Sour D. Says:

@billz

eskay Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 4:36 pm
    Billz:

^ Good lookin’ out.

26. + Hail Mary + Says:

Definately soap opera shit!
    I love Jay and like Cam but he really needs to move on
    and stop talking about the past, he did his diss..no one really
    cares, I enjoyed listening to it one time..I smiled when he said
    Jay was a “sucker for love” and IF he did stab Un over Charlie
    thats funny shit but don’t matter Jays doing him now and Cam
    needs to do the same

QUESTION-
    I just copped a ticket from someone off craigslist
    for the radio city show and going to meet this dude
    in a few to get the actual HARD ticket..do you think it could
    still be a scam!?!? I’m going to look at the ticket and if its
    looks legit get it but I feel until I’m up in there on Sunday
    I’m still not going to feel its legit…not trying to get
    screwed out of $200…whatcha think? It should be straight huh?

27. Sour D. Says:

o yeah, i never got an email bakc on that shit. i registered and everything. whatever, its nasty outside anyways. i’m enjoyin being home and whooping anyone who dare challenge me in fight night.

on another note, i came across this pic in frank151 mag and had to show it to ya’ll.

what ever happened to the big ass eagle bracelet?

28. Sour D. Says:

Hail Mary, i would save yourself from waiting out in the rain and except the fact you got beat.

A Nubian Islamic Hebrew Native American society… WOOOOOOOOOW. These guys make the 5%ers look like Christians. Whatever happened to just reading books and doing speeches?

Sour D… That’s the most fradulent doll I’ve ever seen. And since when does Ghost carry a chalice?

fraudulent*

32. Sour D. Says:

i definitly think it could be better, but damn, $500. even if that shit look like a miniature madam toussaue figure, i would never cough up that kind of dough.

34. + Hail Mary + Says:

Sour D

Damn so u think I shouldn’t get it?
    I didnt buy it yet so I didnt get beat
    I’m thinkin most ppl scam with the email
    tickets cause u can make 100 copies of them
    but I’m was thinking since it was the actual hard
    ticket to take a chance but I guess fuk it wait for
    the dvd like everyone else but that aint the same :(

35. Shanti Says:

“It is believed that Dr. Malachi York is an extraterrestrial being from the 19th galaxy, called Illyuwn.”–http://religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu/nrms/nuwaubians.html

^ oooookkkkkkkk

36. Sour D. Says:

^lol, i find religion hilarious.

37. + Hail Mary + Says:

fuk it im out ..im gonna get the ticket and take a chance
    I got his number so I’ll harass his ass if I get got
    (i know he could change his cell # but I doubt
    he would even give his number if shit was a scam)

Guess I’ll hope for the best and find out on sunday

Shanti… What up soul sista?

39. Shanti Says:

what’s happenin billz

40. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

am i tha only one who sees cams got a point….fuck tha publicity before his album dropped, goin against jay at this point in time is a BIG gamble, for any artist….this was tha best time possible for cam to get a jay for all tha years of getting son’d!!

What about jayz pathetic publicity stunt ‘I DECLARE WAR CONCERT’ ring anybells!!??…..

from tha start jay an dame didnt get on..what that tell you,that roc was unstable yo…..bigz (karrem) was probly tha deciding factor on roc disputes…an he felt tha set….

you got dame, bigz, jacob etc riding for dame and nobody coming to jayz defence….

jay aint making no platinum hits….dame did that!..he probly wanted to lock kanye in tha basement so he could make him beats that would keep him going platinum forever..(imaging how many classics jay might of had if kanye gave him most of tha beats hes used for his albums!)

why you gonna drop a platinum artist
    *rewinding tape sound
    why you gonna drop a platinum artist
    *rewinding tape sound
    why you gonna drop a platinum artist
    *rewinding tape sound

Jay z Is A Paper President!…yea he gets tha office, money and company car…but he just a face so def jam can make more money with tha jay z as the biggest posterboy of them all!!!

and roc whole history has always sounded kinda suspect to me…..if it was built up with drug money..how come they front doors didnt get kicked of the hinges like murder inc’s???

is cause he was dames guy?
    cause he too greasy?, didnt like his rhyme style? liked to dabble in wearing pink??…WE STILL DONT KNO WHY JAYZ BEEN LIKE THAT…AND FOR THAT HE GETS BITCH NI99A STATUS ALL DAY!!!

DIPSET,BYRDGANG all allday!!
    killa tha don!……..GO BUY KILLA SEASON

tHE.rEAL.tALK.oF.nAH.rIGHT…………………

Cam lost

Shanti… Aint shit. In B’more bored and hungry as a mofo.

43. Sour D. Says:

>>am i tha only one who sees cams got a point

yes, actually you are.

44. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

all those years of pop, party, top ten, hip hop classic wannabe tracks have brainwashed yall!!!

45. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

if bleek was tha weed carrier for jay

jays tha mutherfucker flying tha plane to bring def jam tons of tha shiit from overseas…!

46. Shanti Says:

@ billz

Don’t even mention food. I’m recovering from fuckin food poisoning right now.

t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:05 pm

^ Hip hop don’t got ish to do with an “alleged” personal beef. It it was, Cam woulda stepped to Jay personally and not on a press conference or a wack diss song RIGHT BEFORE HIS ALBUM DROPPED. But we’re the brainwashed ones, right?

48. hovadagod Says:

what platinum hits did dame dummy make?

Shanti… Got that ‘rhea, huh? Don’t be afraid to admit it, it happens to the best of us.

50. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

is cause he was dames guy?

DIPSET,BYRDGANG all allday!!
    killa tha don!……..GO BUY KILLA SEASON

tHE.rEAL.tALK.oF.nAH.rIGHT…………………

51. Shanti Says:

^^lol. nah, moreso a lot of throwing up.

52. Sour D. Says:

sounds like you got something against jay. where you the dipset secretary when they kicked you out the def jam building?

53. hovadagod Says:

^^^^what platinum hits did dame dummy make?

54. hovadagod Says:

^^^^what platinum hits did dame dummy make?

55. hovadagod Says:

^^^^what platinum hits did dame dummy make?

56. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:07 pm
    t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:05 pm

”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””

Shanti… Eww. I haven’t vomited in years *knocks on wood* (pause). I’m sorta health conscience which prevents me from eating a lot of the type foods that are not only harmful to your body as far as cholesterol, heart disease, cancer, and obesity, but also bacteria and other contaminations that are carried in foods.

58. Sour D. Says:

not to go off subject, but should any of ya’ll have an extra $70 to throw around, be generous and donate to the Sour D. Nike Addict fund. i already got 3 pairs before i saw these yesterday at ARC and didn’t wanna be 2 pairs over what i limited myself to. please think of the children.

(size 12)

“you do listen to hip hop right?????? hop hop was built on alleged, un alleged beefs…..jeez!”

^ Hip hop was built on voicing the struggles to the masses, youngan. Battles (not personal beef) is secondary.

60. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

hovadagod Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:11 pm
    ^^^^what platinum hits did dame dummy make?
    ””””””””””””””””””””’
    you know what i mean, but i see ya being difficult wid it….
    dame signed kanye,cam

with all his resource’s jay still cant cop a platinum plaque for one of his signees now……jeez!

61. hovadagod Says:

jeezy’s album went platinum

Lol @ Sour D. You killed it with the “please think of the children (size 12)”. Those joints are fresh. We only got one boutique that carries exclusives in Baltimore which is this store called Gentai.

63. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:15 pm

”””””””””””””””””””””””””’
    damn ni99a!! aight but hip hop would probly still be ona street corner,and in tha schoolyard with ni99as spinning on banana boxes if is wasnt for high profile hip hop/personal beefs……maybe if tha pope started beefing with bush more people would go to church…think about it….

64. Combat Jack Says:

“Consulted by the son of Malachi York…”

Yup, I always knew holmes was funny style. Deep.

65. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:14 pm
    ”””””””””””””””””
    is this what yall talk about when im not around???

66. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

hovadagod Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:19 pm
    jeezy’s album went platinum
    ”””””””””
    before jay was involved!

67. Sour D. Says:

man, if i was limited to jersey for clothing and kicks, i’d strictly shop online. normally, when i go to get my freshness on, i go into stores knowing exactly what i want. next time your in ny, go to ARC (Alife Riving Club). prices are great. i thought i was gettin hooked up in bk and turns out each sneaker i got was $10-15 cheaper there. i always thought they would be overpriced. real nice place too.

68. Sour D. Says:

posted the wrong link.

69. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

yep!……JAY Z = POSTER BOY OF ALL POSTERBOYS

CAM = UNDERDOG OF NEWYORK

NAS=WHIPPING BOI OF NEW YORK

50 = REIGNING KING

……………..ANTI-STAN ACTIVIST…………………

t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:23 pm
    D. Billz Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:14 pm
    ‘””””””””””””””””’
    is this what yall talk about when im not around???

^ Your signficance to Nahright is non-existent.

71. Sour D. Says:

>>Your signficance to Nahright is non-existent.

^^LMFAO. this one right here is bugsy jr. billz. there’s no such thing as logic with this one. at least with bugsy, sometimes, sometimes you can get through to him.

Sour D… Yooo, I gotta get my hands on those Creative Recreations dawg. One color is aquapeach (n/h) and I think the others are purple/yellow with some other crazy ass colors mixed in. I’ve been trying to step away from traditional joints and go left with sneaks made by non-athletic wear companies. Of course I’ll always cop my Dunks and other ol’ school shits when they’re on sale. But I’m trying to rock some joints that are non-trendy.

Sour D… Sad part is, Creative Recs look like Dunks with straps on the front, lol.

Btw, that Uncle Sam’s Army/Navy store on 8th Street is the shit. I always go there when I’m in town. If I woulda been in BK today like I had planned, I was gonna stop in there and accessorize my clothes with whatever Timbs I was gonna rock.

75. Sour D. Says:

i don’t know if i could fucks with it billz. personally, imma straight nike head. i really don’t feal anything else. its basically the same style that i love with thousands of different varietys colors and artwork on them. i won’t feel right without a check on the side of my foot. although i did see this new company on cmonwealth today that is basically an air force one ripoff without the nike sign. i think they look aight, there’s a small chance i’ll cop em

76. hovadagod Says:

Surely MR/MISS/MRS/WHATEVER “i know everything”,if DAME is as good as u claim that he is,DDMG music group would be the hottest label right now,BUT every BIG little garbage that they have realeased has been certified WOOD! and YES Dame was/is the CEO.Why do u think(ie if u CAN think) that almost every artist(important artists) decided to stay with JAY when they had a “much better option” in DAME?

77. Sour D. Says:

better link here.

hovadagod Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:41 pm

^ Dawg, to this day no one can ever explain that.

79. steve Says:

at the end of the day.. cam is just mad cuz jay-z didn’t pay him no mind

80. juliette [kween of kweens] Says:

* got my vans on but they look like sneakers*

i think the backround musikk on this lil video was the same from my novela on telemundo…

* got my vans on but they look like sneakers*

^ Bet your Vans aint ef’n wit’ mine though!

82. juliette [kween of kweens] Says:

lol….highly doubt that d.billz…..sir…mister.

83. iceberg slim Says:

Iight, find a pic of your Vans on the net and post them up!

85. kween of kweens Says:

lol. mc hammer

has a song called “hyphy dumb buck krump”
    im scared to press the link to listen to it…

ok d.billz ic you i c you…but how do i do that?

86. hovadagod Says:

well the answer to that is simple!They all knew that Dame had very little to do with their success-even Cam knew this otherwise dipset would be under DDMG.
    anyway,why would Jay or anyone have made Cam who was almost a NOBODY at the time(still is) president of his LABEL-Dipset has been hustling a long time but they very little to show for it.

Kween… Ummm, go to a site that sells Vans and post the link of the picture. Perhaps you should try vans.com. I mean, I’m just throwing that out there.

88. iceberg slim Says:

I can’t grt the u tube on the palm……can someone give me a brief brkdwn to what the first nigga is saying about jay and cam beef and how it started..r why people want trust him anymore

89. blitzpro Says:

*Reading XXL mag wit Jay on the cover*

Lol @ Jay & Dame paying the producers for Can’t Knock The Hustle 10gs in 1 dollar bills in a shoe box. I wonder how long it took them to count it.

90. iceberg slim Says:

I can’t grt the u tube on the palm……can someone give me a brief brkdwn to what the first nigga is saying about jay and cam beef and how it started…..what is this dude jacob york saying

91. iceberg slim Says:

blitzpro Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 6:05 pm
    *Reading XXL mag wit Jay on the cover*

“I’m still spending money from 88″

“that brown bag under the mattress is drug money”

92. 911 Says:

All the way around that shit is funny…press conference…..stabbing nigs over a chick….lol @ Jay-Z with the silent treatment…rappers are weird..1

93. Lucky Lefty Says:

lol @ cam “Sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs” Bird-ass niggaz (dipset) I don’t mean to ruffle y’all
    I know you waitin in the wing but I’m doin my thing
    Where’s the love?

94. hovadagod Says:

^^^classic.

95. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:44 pm
    hovadagod Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:41 pm

^ Dawg, to this day no one can ever explain that.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    jay was the reason rappers came,he gave the roc that credability, dame marketed them, he had that mouth…
    together = platinum apart = gold

D. Billz Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:29 pm
    t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:23 pm
    D. Billz Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:14 pm
    ‘””””””””””””””””’
    is this what yall talk about when im not around???

^ Your signficance to Nahright is non-existent.

Sour D. Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:31 pm
    >>Your signficance to Nahright is non-existent.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

shiit, iv had enough with this site it used to be about hip hop chat, now people are talking about and posting all kinds of things i dont even care about!

who was it making the threads platinum back in the day when they were certified wood! me!! 8x platinum (10x globally)..now people are making plat post by talkin about all kinds of junk that should stay in your msn windows….’real talk’

Thanx to boosie for that link you posted a while back, Thanx to KINGML for helping me realise something about myself&hip hop and props to es, your site used to be tha shit!…live and maintain ni99a, dont go out like ..? what you gonna do when people stop fiendin’ or find another supplier? i been seeing tha same ol’ cats on here for ages!!!

take a good read of this cause its the last time you’ll hear from a dude like me….THE>REAL>TALK>OF>NAH>RIGHT….alway have been, always will be, always gonna be………and even when im gone some one will remember me and smile because i was that ‘real talk’ saying shit ya’ll where to scared to even think about!

* MR t.r.t.o.n.r. stubs out his 4th blunt on his nastradamus album case melting the cover, picks up his XL bottle of cristal swiped from jay z’s club before the boycott and takes a huuuuge gulp, looks up at his snoop doggy dogg,doggystyle poster and rubs his eyes thinking ‘time flys’, turns off his p.c. and heads off to jam with his homeboys on the stairs to find out whats the word in hip hop right now….

^ He’ll be back tomorrow.

97. iLL Change Says:

^ he’ll be back. you can’t over come the Nah Right addiction

98. iLL Change Says:

^ swagger jacker

99. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:00 pm

why you gonna drop a platinum artist
    *rewinding tape sound
    why you gonna drop a platinum artist
    *rewinding tape sound
    why you gonna drop a platinum artist
    *rewinding tape sound

is cause he was dames guy?

DIPSET,BYRDGANG all allday!!
    killa tha don!……..GO BUY KILLA SEASON

tHE.rEAL.tALK.oF.nAH.rIGHT…………………

100. iLL Change Says:

^ stop posting the same shit

101. 911 Says:

Lucky left u copy and pasting me?
    911 Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:40 pm
    Gunna Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:10 am
    Or maybe Luda’s just speaking in general about a group of people who fit the description and is really tired of all the tuff talk.
    ^^^^^^I agree. we’ll all know shortly the more rounds this song makes the more feathers will be ruffled….Bird ass niggas I don’t mean to ruffle y’all I know u sitting in the wings but I’m doing my thing…..1
    Over at XXL…nevertheless…t.r.t.o.n.r…see ya @ the nah right family reunion homie..lol….In the Luda song war with god the chick is singing some lucifer shit on the chorus, what’s that about…1

102. hovadagod Says:

hope that he doesnt shoot himself-thats what cam and dame stans do these days-they want to look hard/gangster!

103. jersey Says:

Sour Grapes…lol

104. Sour D. Says:

i love how this nobody credits himself for making platinum threads when the only time he used to talk is when somebody would talk bad about gunit. (bugsy jr. )

105. Rigo Says:

Dames’ Cryin ass wouldn’t have shit if it wasn’t for JAY. He Acting like he trained jay or something like jay owes him something. Stand on your Twos little boy. The Roc was and will always be Jay’s!!!! Stop Dry SNITCHING CAM.

106. jersey Says:

To be honest I couldnt stand the bitchin past the 2nd clip……Fuckin Garbage talk!….Gossip shit……Soap opra bull……niggas need to stop that shit and get on…..waste of energy….

107. hovadagod Says:

t.r.t.o.n.r wood
    u are a candle in the sun,son

108. jersey Says:

Cam spinning his wheels, mean while jay breakin bread

109. jersey Says:

lol

110. jersey Says:

Cam gotz to understand hes nowhere in Jays league

111. E From BK Says:

A freakin’ press conference? What in the world was his people thinking? My brother would have pulled me to the side and asked what the fuck was I doing! My pops would have removed me from the will. My dog would have ran away!

112. Store Front Says:

Cam’ron fooling himself. All you need to know about this is that Dame walked away with Cam’ron. Jay walked away with Kanye, Beans, Rocafella, Rocawear & title of CEO of Def Jam. Now I wonder what is more important to Universal, Def Jam or Dame Dash Music Group.

Until the day where Jay gets shot by a guy wearing pink and that brand new color, “purple”, Cam’ron needs to shut the fuck up. Jay has him on the street and in the board room.

113. Sour D. Says:

anybody know any good hiphop torrent trackers? since raphustle.com dropped all legit albums, i’ve had a really hard time finding good shit. mixfiend.com is good but only for mixtapes.

114. SANGANO Says:

THE PREMISE OF A PRESS CONFERENCE ALBEIT RIDICULOUS SET A VERY VALID STAGE FOR CAM TO GET SOME PUB AND AIR OUT HIS FEELINGS WHICH IN RETROSPECT ARE NOT AS RIDICULOUS AS I FIRST THOUGHT. HE DOES CARRY WEIGHT WITH MOST OF HIS POINTS WHICH ARE VALID.

WHO KNEW? ACTUALLY STOPPING AND THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING FOR A MINUTE CHANGED MY MIND…INSTEAD OF JUST DISMISSING IT BECAUSE IT WAS CAM.

115. De_Muthafukkkin_Shawn Says:

thats some deep ass shit… lol@jay for catchin feelings for charli baltimore… is her head game that sick? or is that nigga that ugly that he cant get another chick? damn nigga, u rich…. go buy a bitch…

116. hovadagod Says:

^^^^^what points were valid

117. jersey Says:

It appears instead of a press conference cam could really benefit from some serious psychological help. lol

118. sun tzu aka iceberg slim Says:

cam go lay somwhere jayz is busy…..”no more willie, my money is grown now I prefer you to call me william”

119. Lucky Lefty Says:

# 911 Says:
    June 24th, 2006 at 7:09 pm

Lucky left u copy and pasting me?
    911 Says:

June 24th, 2006 at 5:40 pm
    Gunna Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:10 am
    ^^^I did’nt read that post
    but i guess great minds think alike.
    @ 911

120. On My South Dakota Shit Says:

Lucky Letty is a clown.

121. Lucky Lefty Says:

^^^^^^Oh yeah and you’s a corn on a load of south dakota shit.

122. Lucky Lefty Says:

^^^^^^pig shit that is

123. Dumb Nigga Says:

Damn t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! is gonna be gone now….I wonder how i’m going to get my laughs now….anyways on to the topic at hand…..I always thought that a rapper having a press conference was a funny thing.

124. p1 Says:

i never understand why some cats feel like they have to go and get on a record, and do a whole record to diss another cat or whatever, just to stand up beside their boy, but their boy isnt even standing up.

like cam wants to diss jay-z because he did dame dirty? what the fuck is that to cam? he is your boy and you dont like that he got it done to him like that, thats cool, but why the fuck would one grown ass man start shit with another grown ass man over some shit that doesnt concern him? you arent family, if dame wants to do some shit, let him do it, you worry about your own goofy ass.

its the same shit with all the death row people who werent even signed to the label back in the 90s but they get on the tracks and say fuck snoop dogg and dr dre. what the fuck, you dont have anything better to do?

shit is just silly to me.

125. iLL Change Says:

i bet toronto wil be back on a new name tomorrow

126. Demiks Says:

This is coming from someone who likes neither Cam or Jay.

I heard awhile back (RUMOR) that Dame was going to give Beanie Sigel and Cam their own large positions at Roc-A-Fella, with the State Property and Diplomats names, not making them “Presidents” at Roc-A-Fella, but still give them very important jobs. I also heard Jay was offended by Dame doing this and thats what started the beef between those two. And supposedly this is why Beans chose to go to DDMG instead of the “new” Roc-A-Fella. I heard Dame went to every court hearing for Sigel’s case, and the retired (not even the president of Def Jam yet) didn’t.

Cam does sound like he’s whining like a little girl, but think about it. I know everyone on Nah Right loves Jay and anything negative said about him is like eating the last slice of cake on someone elses birthday. No one thinks Jay was the least bit jealous?

127. Diplomatic Says:

Have to wait a while longer before deciding wether Jay-z is a good president or not. He’s made some mistake but youd have to expect that when your in a new position. So far though some of his signees have been a lil suspect. Lady Sovereign is garbage to me. Azteck i could do without, he has that sam low monotone flow on every song. And tru life, the only thing he got going for him is street credibility and outside of hip hop stans like us nobody really knows abouthim. Rick Ross looks like he might end up being a good sign but we won’t know until he can come up wit something as strong as hustlin ( i credit the runners for the success of that hit more so rick ross). But obvioulsy Jay-z knows alot more about evaluating music than i do so just have to wait and see how his acts turn out.

128. CCR Says:

young joc 08

129. hovadagod Says:

demiks where did u hear all that from???who is your source?If u dont have anything truthful to write then just dont write anything.You just one of the little snakes that keep on coming here pretending to be neutrals when u know very well that u hate(for no reason) jay-z.there is no need to pretend little fella,just air your true feelings*YES,go ahead son*,u pray&pray(4no reason) for his downfall!

130. Demiks Says:

hovadagod, I don’t “hate” Jay. I don’t like Jay or Cam’s music, aight? What do you want me to say? Fuck Cam? Alright… Fuck Cam.

I heard all of what I said by internet rumors. It’s probably not true, but you don’t think Jay was the least bit jealous, I mean he did stab Un over an argument about Charli B-More, lol. (Cam said it’s true). And this is the same man who was so insecure about his own girl (Beyonce) going on stage with Sean Paul. Do you think it’s impossible for ya man to be jealous?

The possibility of all the shit Cam said could be true just as much as it couldn’t be. You don’t think Cam was dropped out of spite? I mean, “who does drop a platinum selling artist?”

131. hovadagod Says:

dropped from what?Def Jam?Cam wanted to be released from his contract,thinking that he is the shit(the fame went to his head)!.He only has one platinum album-he is more of a wood artist and killa season took him in the right direction/road to no where!
    “its only so long fake thugs can pretend”!

132. hovadagod Says:

133. 456 Says:

I think the R&B cat Kedar is one of Dr. York’s 500 children, hha.

134. 456 Says:

Elijah Muhammad? Con-man? Farrakhan? d.billz, you first.

135. 456 Says:

Yo, I wonder if when you perpertratin a major fraud like, “I’m the second coming Christ landed here from the 19th planet…(soo gimme all money and pussy belongs to me…)” and you got niggas goin’ for years, if at some point you start to believe it? Dr. York had them buildin pyramids down in Georgia! I guess this where Cam is going with all this bullshit he keep perpetratin. LOL @ Dipset soldiers.

136. DEEZ NUTS Says:

WHO GIVES A SHIT. THESE NIGGAS SOUND LIKE BITCHES MAN. LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT FOR THIS HOE ASS SHIT. ALL THESE NIGGAS IN THE INDUSTRY CATCHING FEELINGS ON ONE ANOTHER. THEY NEED TO START HANDING OUT RAP G-STRINGS.

137. Joe 88 Says:

*Stumbles in n/r*

Damn, this has been a major week for nah right, over 2000 comments keep up the good work es, now back to the subject at had

>BUT AT THE END OF IT ALL…EVEN IF YA JAY STANISM AND CAMS WORDPLAY HAS BLINDED YOU YOU FROM YOUR COMMON SENSE, ONE QUESTION STILL NEEDS TO BE ANSWED….WHY DID JAY DO CAM DIRTY?
    is cause he was dames guy?

^ I think jay never liked cam because cam use to throw subliminals at jay all the time

“When the fuck we start bouncing” – Cam “Let me know”

“Jay say belve & ya’ll drink the shit” – Cam

Why would jay recive cam with open arms when he came to the roc??? Let’s not forget that when the dips first got there they where acting like they ran the spot

“Lick a shot for cam taking over the roc” – juelz

truthfully I could care less bout this situation but the facts are right in your face dame is mad about the break up, cam is dame’s mouth piece you figure it out

138. nation of thugacation Says:

part 7:

139. Shanti Says:

^^456 that’s what I was trying to figure out. Plus I want to know how people even believe believe some of the shit that cults put out there. It seems to go against any common sense a person would have.

140. Demiks Says:

>> and by the way,why do u believe every rumor u come across on the internet?cant think for yourself? well here another romour for u son: TUPAC(makaveli) is alive!I am hiding him in my house!i send his tapes almost every year to suge so that he can release them to the masses! -yeah,run to gunitworld and tell them this,its the absolute truth my son!

Who said I believe every rumor? And what do you have backing up your Tupac rumor? I mean if you look at the pictures and video footage of Beanie Sigel’s case, there is no Jay. And like Cam said, Jay is cameo’ing in everybodies videos, but when it’s Cams, he’s nowhere to be seen. And why would he purposely leave the label where he made his highest selling record?

G-Unit World? Naw, I’d rather listen to Chris Tucker screeching into a megaphone than listen to a G-Unit record.

141. FriscoNish Says:

A where can i get a copy of this…..someone put me on!!!!!!

142. iLL Change Says: