Daily Headlines 6-23-06

Jay-Z announces surprise "rehearsal performance" Saturday night at Nokia Theater

Eminem Divorce Proceedings Held in Private

Styles P talks ‘Time Is Money’

Tru Life responds to Jim Jones challenge to shoot the fair one

7 men charged in alleged U.S. terror plot

100 Responses to “Daily Headlines 6-23-06”

1. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

me thats who…

^ Crazy, lol.

Damn, Es… you posted this as soon as logged on to ‘massa’s’ computer. Gotta move my car before it gets towed (again)…

4. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

damn billz, you mean to tell my you left the whip double parked to pick up a quick fix?

lol nah but whats good at the plantation?

5. tyronebiggums71 Says:

6. tyronebiggums71 Says:

god damnit get me some tickets, that shit would be a perfect night for it to. its one of my best friends birthdays and the 5th year aniversy of the death of one of my best friends ( who was a jay fan and would of loved to have been there )
    hopfully i can get it for around 100-150$ atmost

7. Black Jesus Says:

Money is neither good nor bad; it is energy. It is the way money is used that determines whether or not it is a positive energy that will benefit you or not. If you come from the highest level of integrity with your money, make it in ways that benefit people, or through making a contribution, by giving your best, and putting attention and consciousness into what you do, you are making a contribution to humanity and to yourself.

8. Blue Says:

What up yall? It’s Friday. Meet me @ the bar. Drinks on me.

9. spotrusherz Says:

can’t wait for styles joint – hardest cat out there, him and beans

10. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

what ever happened to the guy who did the nahright skits?

11. tyronebiggums71 Says:

seriously lil flipper where our skit at???

12. L.P.CROOKS Says:

Eff what you heard…aint nothin more Gangsta than a good old fashioned Fistfight

13. Filth Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 10:39 am

lol nah but whats good at the plantation?

^ Lol. Yeah dawg, I was parked at a meter that was expired. I had to rush in the building because the manager was on my case yesterday about my tardiness (because I hate my job and a litte closer to “freedom” before the summer is out) and my poor work ethic dealing with the public (also due to my disdain for this gig along with Nahright lol).

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 10:56 am
    what ever happened to the guy who did the nahright skits?

15. THE NEW MOTHERFUCKIN FACE OF TERROR....BEASTNIGGA Says:

Blue Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 10:54 am
    What up yall? It’s Friday. Meet me @ the bar. Drinks on me.

if you in tha A i’ll meet you at that shit, ready to get my swerve on. a nigga just got outta jail yesterday. they lock you up for anything here.

16. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Filth Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 10:59 am

we get it, your dope. your a breath of fresh air, 17 times a day everyone gets it by now, no offense, cause the shit is actually dope enough is enough just k.i.m.

17. kenken Says:

DAm blackjesus !!!! that’s deep nigga !!!

18. nBmore Says:

Tru Life responds to Jim Jones challenge to shoot the fair one

THIS TYPE OF STUFF WE DONT NEED IN HIPHOP. What is this gonna prove. That jim jones can whip tru-life azz. So what!!!!!! Then u got lil shorties takin this shit to another level ova some dumb shit.

19. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THE NEW MOTHERFUCKIN FACE OF TERROR….BEASTNIGGA Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:03 am
    Blue Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 10:54 am
    What up yall? It’s Friday. Meet me @ the bar. Drinks on me.

they lock you up for trying to expose pac is still alive, those motherfuckers need to leave you alone.

naw just playing what happened beast anything serious or just some bullshit ?

20. Blue Says:

^^Damn homie you definitely need to drink to that. Glad you back on the streets. Where’d they lock you up at. I’m in the A and im gettin it crackin tonite.

21. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:05 am
    Tru Life responds to Jim Jones challenge to shoot the fair one

first off a boxing match is what we need what would you rather jim jones get shot? second what makes you think jim jones crusty ass could beat anyones ass ? you know jimmy scared as fuck now cause he didnt think tru would accept his challenge

22. nBmore Says:

Styles P talks ‘Time Is Money’

50 HAS OPEN STYLES BUDGET AT 300 DOLLARS!!!!

23. THE NEW MOTHERFUCKIN FACE OF TERROR....BEASTNIGGA Says:

my nigga blue what up!! they got me down on aurburn at tha park. i was just in over night but i shouldn’t have went to begin wit. the irony of it is i was arrested for drinking in public. all i had was a half can of beer and nigga ran me to pre-trial.tonight you call it, i could meet you at 5 points

24. KonishiwaBitches Says:

i know jim can take a punch and still hope fences noow can tru life take a punch?

25. Blue Says:

@tybiggs

cosign. It about time these rappers stopped talking and handle it. As long no guns are involved then i’m all for it.

26. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:08 am
    Styles P talks ‘Time Is Money’

50 HAS OPEN STYLES BUDGET AT 300 DOLLARS!!!!

see dumb shit like this is what fuels our hate for 50.

” real niggas aint hard to find/just come to your own hood and look under the g-uNOT sign “

27. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:07 am

U SOUND LIKE A LIL GIRL “I WANNA SEE DA FIGHT”
    Think grown for a min…
    What is the aftermath once this is ova. U stated would i rather see jim jones get shot. NO I DONT!! Im tryin to avoid everybody from being shot. Hiphop was for puttin down guns & fist. BUT ONCE AGAIN THE FANZ RUIN HIPHOP!!!!!

28. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Blue Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:11 am
    @tybiggs

seriously ive said it before and ill say it again we need to take it back to the days of

” whatever happened/
    to a good old fashioned/
    ass whoopin/
    get your shoes coat and hat tooken “

29. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:11 am
    see dumb shit like this is what fuels our hate for 50.

50 SPITTIN CRACK!!!

Man I run Interscope, Jada’s tryin to annoy me
    He’s nothin but another disgruntled employee
    Been in the game ten years, and he still ain’t rich
    Even his momma upset that he still ain’t shit
    But he keep runnin his yap like I’m a take all that
    One more word out his mouth I’ll PUSH Styles shit back!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore – man there aint nothing wrong with a fistfight, knuckle-up win or lose you walk away and k.i.m. bruises and scabs heal, when 2 men have beef fight it out then hug it out bitches. contrary to what some of you think this is about much more than tru-life being hov’s soldier , him and saigon have been taking shots at g-unit and dipsets for a minute cause they think they are making NY look bad ( and i agree with him ) and theyve exchanged words and shit in the past so its about more than cam and hov

31. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

excuse me people its friday and I’m on my alien shit but I’d like to ask a question

if death is promised, and disease kills you slowly, is life a disease

32. jimmybias Says:

in theory boxing it out would be cool,but how you gonna regulate that its tough enough to keep heads outta a ring in Vegaz when their man gets smashed imagine how cats is gonna wild out after there dude gets embarrased either way…it’ll never happen

33. Smokie Says:

Since nobody has mentioned it….the black “terrorists” were surely not terrorists in the true sense of the word. Just a group of Muslim niggas talking shit…like men do. I’m SURE they had no plans to blow themselves up.

Damn, why can’t they catch REAL terrorists instead of infiltrating and focusing on BLACK Muslims who aint gone do jack? Not hating on Muslims at all…just saying “they aren’t the ones to be worried about.”

34. Sleep Says:

Wow. What happened to the old days (the really old days)? Where beefs would be kept on wax in a lyrical warfare. Jim Jones isn’t a moron and in the same aspect he is. He’s smart enough to realize that Tru-Life is too much for him lyrically. Though he’s acting like a moron for calling him out to a fight. I mean honestly who other than me can see some gunplay come into this somewhere? I really wouldn’t doubt it. Not between these dudes or Cam and them. I can just see some random just pull out the gun to try to “keep it real” and “be loyal”. Although I am disgusted with this even happening. I still am somewhat interested as to where the location might be and when it is. Haha, well now that it actually might happen, I still want to see it. I think I’d put my money on Tru-Life. Jim seems like he’d ba an awful fighter. But seriously this shit needs to stop.

35. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:15 am
    tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:11 am
    see dumb shit like this is what fuels our hate for 50.

50 SPITTIN CRACK!!!

Man I run Interscope, Jada’s tryin to annoy me
    He’s nothin but another disgruntled employee
    Been in the game ten years, and he still ain’t rich
    Even his momma upset that he still ain’t shit
    But he keep runnin his yap like I’m a take all that
    One more word out his mouth I’ll PUSH Styles shit back!!!!!!!!!!!!

now who sounds like a girl discussing if the guy who asked him to the prom is popular enough to go with ? you stay on that groupie love

” you smoke pin joints, i roll a pound in 2 dutches YOU GIRL “

36. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:18 am

if death is promised, and disease kills you slowly, is life a disease

yeeeeessssiirrr

37. Blue Says:

THE NEW MOTHERFUCKIN FACE OF TERROR….BEASTNIGGA Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:10 am

^^Yeah APD is a muthafucka. My boy got locked up for suspended license not too long ago. It took me 7 hrs. to bail him out fucking with those dumb broads over on the @ Garnett.

38. nBmore Says:

ONCE AGAIN THE FANZ RUIN HIPHOP!!!!!
    Do understand what HIPHOP WAS FOR……….
    STOP THE VILOENCE FOOL!!!!
    use your intellect to win battles

39. DaReturn AkA Seeker of tha REAL truth Says:

Yo ty,

After reading all the post anout Joe Buddens, and hearin the Dumb Out track this morning on XM radio, i went to datpiff and dloaded some of his shit, and all i gotta say is DAYUM, this nigga is HOT(real me shouldn’t have to say no homo) he in my top 5 like right now.

40. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

If Jimmy get his ass whooped it a wrap for Dip-Set!

41. nBmore Says:

50 KILLIN DA GAME!!!!!

When I’m in D.C. lil’ nigga, I tell ‘em, I run New York
    When I’m out in Philly lil’ homie, I run New York
    When I’m in V.A. I tell niggaz guess what I run New York
    When I’m in N.C. niggaz holla at me cause I run New York
    Yayo tell ‘em I run New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn’t be shocked if that “surprise” rehearsal involved Sauce and Jaz as I stated yesterday. And don’t forget that about a month ago Fox Brown was supposedly recovering from her ear ailment.

He loves Kim, he loves her not, he loves Kim, he loves her not…

I’ve been waitin’ for this Styles album for a minute. I’m definitely gonna support after they did him dirty over that “I’m Black” single. If anybody know of his best mixtapes then definitely holla at me chief. Besides Beans, Styles is definitely one of the hardest cats (pause) in the industry. Hell Rell could have Styles and Beans potential but he run with a bunch of bozos (clowns).

I hope Tru Life put that nigga lights out… early. I’m honestly not gonna sleep on Jenny because he got jumped in that Rucker incident. But I don’t like him so I hope Tru pull a Bean’s line on him and “whip ya ass, strip ya ass, till ya mommy come”.

Lets get this straight, homegrown terrorists have ALWAYS BEEN HERE and that will never change. It’s funny how they didn’t mention the race of the men captured and also found a way to implement people with Islamic beliefs as the culprit. Another plot by Big Brother? Not directly, but they’re trying they’re best to exploit the opportunity to rile up the nation. More reasons to tap phones. More reason to put cameras up. The Towers were meant to fall and I can only explain through the documentaries that I’ve seen that have nothing to do with politics. But I don’t wanna fuck yall minds up so I’ll digress.

43. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:23 am
    ONCE AGAIN THE FANZ RUIN HIPHOP!!!!!
    Do understand what HIPHOP WAS FOR……….
    STOP THE VILOENCE FOOL!!!!
    use your intellect to win battles

yet your favorite rapper is 50 cent mr. im only in rap cause i got shot 3 times lied and said 9 and taked about it every chance i got, mr start beef with every other rapper out there trying to eat, mr im worth millions let me stomp on my own people so i can have more money ill never spend, mr yayo’s my dog and we got his boy in hiding after he shot izzy ? arent you the one on here posting jeezy lyrics why dont you tell me about being a trap star is that what hip-hop was about? no hip-hop was about taking your best friend to the candyshop, dipping into the piggybabank to go in da club right? murrrrrrrrdddderr your lifes on the lineee thats stop the violence. how hip-hop is claiming to have gotten the guy that shot you killed when we all know thats a bold face lie and hommo got killed on some other shit. and most importantly whats hip-hop about destroying your people your family and your hood shitting on everything you came from hip-hop is about embracing the streets trying to make change not walk all over everyone and everything for the benefit of one person.

how do you walk straight the way your head spins ????

44. nBmore Says:

WE ALL KNOW JIM JONES IS GONNA DESTROY TRU-LIFE!!!!

45. tyronebiggums71 Says:

DaReturn AkA Seeker of tha REAL truth Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:23 am
    Yo ty,

right see haters another one converted, dudes the truth right, and no matter who you are you can relate to him on some level, im just gald i could help cause without buddens i be going crazy about the state of hip-hop

46. Foekist aka Pap Izwak Says:

They said them cats were nigraz I thought. Black Muslims was how I understood it…

47. des Says:

@ nBmore… did they release a stop snitching part 2 dvd?

48. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:26 am
    50 KILLIN DA GAME!!!!!

When I’m in D.C. lil’ nigga, I tell ‘em, I run New York
    When I’m out in Philly lil’ homie, I run New York
    When I’m in V.A. I tell niggaz guess what I run New York
    When I’m in N.C. niggaz holla at me cause I run New York
    Yayo tell ‘em I run New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when im in new york we all know 50 aint running new york
    he ainteven liked in new york
    he got booed like a motherfucker last summerjam he was at

” in the club smurf used to pass you cris/ summerjam came they threw at you piss/ whole crowd like this faggot bitch ” – buddens

49. des Says:

# Blue Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 10:54 am
    What up yall? It’s Friday. Meet me @ the bar. Drinks on me.

^^^^ where? free drinks im there :-)

50. BK2LV Says:

Eskay…… My dude can we get that Ludacris Dis track at T.I. “War With God”

Thanks

51. tyronebiggums71 Says:

DaReturn AkA Seeker of tha REAL truth Says:

did you check out the buddens vs. g-unit ( a history lesson ) ??? he kills them so many times he would make nBmore cry if he had the courage to listen to it

nBmore Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:31 am
    WE ALL KNOW JIM JONES IS GONNA DESTROY TRU-LIFE!!!!

^ And you know this because…?

53. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:38 am
    nBmore Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:31 am
    WE ALL KNOW JIM JONES IS GONNA DESTROY TRU-LIFE!!!!

^ And you know this because…?

he doesnt he doesnt know shit he is just a dip-set fan, who thinks we should stop the voilence but promte KILLA SEASON

damn this shit is making my head spin like a motherfucker

54. 456 Says:

my last fist fight was like ten years ago. i bumped into this cat i had beef with on a busy street in manhattan. he said some slick shit about me being a bitch or somethin so i slapped the taste out his mouth. he tried to swing on me with a snapple bottle. i ducked him then slammed the child on the hard concrete. sent him to the hospital with a concussion. truly satisfying. but if you claiming to be an artist you should keep it lyrical really. unless you a boxer what the fuck?

55. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:33 am

BANKS!!!!!!!!

Yeah, me and Bang got a connection
    That’s why I bring the Benz to impress him

56. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:41 am

U COMPARIN A MOVIE
    dam u young

57. spotrusherz Says:

yeah real talk nbmore it’s like there’s 2 of you posting under the same name

tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:41 am
    D. Billz Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:38 am
    nBmore Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:31 am
    WE ALL KNOW JIM JONES IS GONNA DESTROY TRU-LIFE!!!!

^ And you know this because…?

damn this shit is making my head spin like a motherfucker

^ He said handle it with intellect but their beef is far from just rap. And I say if two grown men can’t handle their situation through a meaningful conversation then what’s wrong with scrappin’ it out? That’s how the ol’ school cats did it and I wish more youngans did it that way instead being sensitive and shootin’ someone. Hell, even Melle Mel and Willie D fought. And I heard Melle got his ass kicked, lol.

59. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Jimmy got everthing to lose and nothing to gain. He got to mop the floor with Tru or it’s a wrap. If he lose every nigga in america is going to try to jack and smack this nigga.

60. 456 Says:

jim jones=smart dumb cat

61. KonishiwaBitches Says:

My word if nigga actually fought more there would be less beef, dudes wanna talk shit bout each other and hide behind they crew and guns thats some hoe shit right there, i say they should scrap it out like them UFC cats p.s tito ortize is th truth

62. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

456 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:46 am
    jim jones=smart dumb cat
    —-
    cosign

63. spotrusherz Says:

jim jones = dumb dumb cat

64. DBrown11 Says:

Jim Jones and Tru life will never fight……all talk

65. jersey Says:

Them N***as Need to kill that noise!!!!!

66. 456 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:46 am

^it may be too late to avoid that situation.

456 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:43 am

^ I feel where you’re coming from (pause) but this beef is beyond hip hop. Niggas know that Jenny been ruunin’ around promoting his wack ass gang affiliations and cats like Tru is sayin’ that you makin’ the city look bad, especially Harlem. Runnin’ around with perms in his hair and doing WC gang-bangin’ songs… that has never been NYC’s image (that I know of, that’s what the homies up there tell me). Yeah, they’ve always had gangs but this nigga is causing a movement with these little kids that’s damaging the city. So yeah, I say Tru should put “Blood” in his mouth (pun intended) or whatever whatever and lets see what happens. No guns, no crews… just 2 niggas shootin’ the fair one.

68. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

They got that luda joint War wit god on All Hip Hop

69. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

456 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:49 am
    MadeInMilwaukee Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:46 am

^it may be too late to avoid that situation.

Yeah thats true. Hell Jimmy already 0-1, he don’t want to go to 0-2

70. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:45 am
    tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:41 am

U COMPARIN A MOVIE
    dam u young

ummmmmh you promote killa cam who just released a movie and a c called killa season and has even gone as far as to say that this summer is killa season in new york

im 25, 26 in a month from tomorrow not that young little child, you still cant see the hypocrisy of YOU saying hip-hop is about stop the violence????

spotrusherz Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:45 am
    yeah real talk nbmore it’s like there’s 2 of you posting under the same name

i always say they are an older brother and a younger brother who share their computer

71. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

Oh shit!!!! I forgot how hot(no homo) Luda was. He gotta be talkin about TI. Does luda have an album comin out?

72. 456 Says:

look its like when niggas scheme on each other. the first nigga to catch feelin’s and can’t take it gets physical. but really you lost so you went to the lowest common denominator. fightin a fair one should be a one on one situation. approach on a nigga on some real shit. why you announcin’ it? that’s show biz.

Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:49 am
    They got that luda joint War wit god on All Hip Hop

^ It’s on Hiphopgame and Hiphopdx too. I’m glad that the admins on these sites are using embedded media players instead of just WinMedia or RealPlayer. So now I can listen to ‘em at work and not worry about if we have compatible players. Now if Hiphopgame would catch up and do the same, that shit would make my day go a lot faster. It seems they get the new joints before everyone. Even Datpiff stepped it up.

74. des Says:

# BK2LV Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:38 am

Eskay…… My dude can we get that Ludacris Dis track at T.I. “War With God”

Thanks

75. tyronebiggums71 Says:

exactly d.billz. stop the guns and knives stop killing but when a motherfucker acts up and starts making our city look bad someone needs to step up and check him ( its the same reason why there are so many wild ass kids running around now, cause parents cant beat/check their kids when they act up, so theres no way to really regulate them and control them, that combined with these kids running around with guns has created the army of pussies we have am massed its time to take it back to the days of

“punks jump up to get beat down ”

76. jersey Says:

@456 very true (nigga catchin feelins)…….lol…….I really dont think he want none…..The fight unfortunately folks aint gonna happen…what will happen remains to be seen……Camron threw the first curve ball on this shit….let that nigga shoot uh fair one ……

“punks jump up to get beat down ”

^ Not to mentioned that shit has had a domino effect on the East Coast. From NY to NJ to Philly to Delaware to B’more to VA… lil’ ass wanna-be Blood sets. Shit is disgusting dawg.

78. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Maybe Luda is talking about Tip. It might be a leaked track from when they were beefing.

79. DaReturn AkA Seeker of tha REAL truth Says:

————————————————————————————

that three part story is fuckin crazy, even tho this is a mixtape it has that album feel to it. im gonna listen to this shit while on the plantation, white dude next to me love that Dumb Out track, and that old school mouse.

80. spotrusherz Says:

but on the other hand they was saying “pass me the gat i gotta stay strapped i aint rollin over on my motherfuckin back” so i dont know if it was that much better back then

81. tyronebiggums71 Says:

DaReturn AkA Seeker of tha REAL truth Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 12:05 pm
    ————————————————————————————

yeah i keep saying mood music 2 is an album ( its all original music not other dudes beats ) and its better al th way through than any album i can think of in a minute ( one of teh old white dudes at my work loves buddens too i got him hooked on buddens and the jadakiss champ is here remix )

82. juliette [kween of kweens] Says:

——————–
    yeaaaaa boiiii.
    three sides to a story
    and if i died tommorow are my favs but i love that whole mixtape a.k.a album

sidetracked:anyone heard that soul clap joint by strange fruit project

83. iLL Change Says:

Tru-Life vs. Jim Jones? thats gonna be a good one. i’d put money on Tru, but i’d also pu mney on the fight is rigged.

>> ^ Probably got bodied by iLL Change. You know he was the only sensitive mofo about those skits.

i’ve learned to accept the skits cuz they were pretty funny, but i probably scared him off after i ethered him… twice.

——-

>> mr start beef with every other rapper out there trying to eat

yeah, i dont understand why he got beef with everybody. during the NaS/Jay beef, Jay didnt involve AZ, even tho he was on Stillmatic. well since 50 HAS TO have beef with anyone that does songs with his enemies, then he should have beef with Ghostface and Redman (they were on After Taxes) and Busta Rhymes for having NaS on The Big Bang. so if he has beef with Busta, then he also has beef with Q-Tip, Floetry, Missy Elliot & Swizz Beatz. and Denaun Porter was on The Big Bang too, so he should have beef with D-12 now, which means he has beef with Eminem. 50′s stance on beef is all fucked up. 50, you’re flip-flopping.

84. I'm A Grown Ass Woman Bitch! Says:

DAMN $100 bucks for a rehersal performance..Nah right?
    Get tha fuk outta here!!!

Oh well I’ still gonna cop a tickets
    Gots too!

85. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

50’s stance on beef is all fucked up. 50, you’re flip-flopping.

50 meant anybody in G-Unit wont be making tracks with anybody who he is beefing with.And the only reason Jada and Fat Joe felt 50′s rage is because they were doing sneak disses

86. BK@LV Says:

@ des Says:

June 23rd, 2006 at 11:53 am

Good looks

87. zoid Says:

^^ Luda’s album should be released in may but was pushed back to unknown it’s called “Release Therapy” but other than everybody alse i don’t think he’s goin at T.I. with that track … maybe more like Jeezy or just dissing randoms

88. BLACK ROBYN HOOD Says:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!! i have to see this TRU LIFE vs JENNY JONES
    LUDA vs T.I THE GAME vs THE GAME PASTOR MASE VS MURDA MA$E
    thats what i’am talking about the rap game is taking over the W.W.F GAME
    these cats have nothing better to do nobody really wants to knuckle up but i must admit tru life has the best shot at this he has nothing to lose but then again every real nig remebers when STICKY FINGERZ got his ass wiped around the floor by that cracker 5 years ago on mtv

89. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ill change says – yeah, i dont understand why he got beef with everybody. during the NaS/Jay beef, Jay didnt involve AZ, even tho he was on Stillmatic. well since 50 HAS TO have beef with anyone that does songs with his enemies, then he should have beef with Ghostface and Redman (they were on After Taxes) and Busta Rhymes for having NaS on The Big Bang. so if he has beef with Busta, then he also has beef with Q-Tip, Floetry, Missy Elliot & Swizz Beatz. and Denaun Porter was on The Big Bang too, so he should have beef with D-12 now, which means he has beef with Eminem. 50’s stance on beef is all fucked up. 50, you’re flip-flopping.

yeah thats my exact problem with him, havoc produced joints on jada’s album em did one for sheek walk with me album we all know em is cool with them rass kass is down with g-unit but just did a show at s.o.b.’s in ny with styleslike a month ago his shits all twisted why isnt he mad at paris hilton instead of fucking her? you pointed out other good ones like nas and busta 50 be flip-floppin like a motherfucker. do people really think dre isnt gonna be on game’s album cause 50 says so? and if dre is on the album will he start beef wit dre????

90. iLL Change Says:

^ word, he’s always flip-flopping. i didnt know that Styles did a show with Ras Kass. so folowing 50′s logic, since Kass is associating with D-Block, 50 should make a diss against him [Ras Kass].

91. ralphgift Says:

better to have these cats shoot the fair one than somebody dying. Ide like to see it. One thing we do know is Jimmy-Jenny Jones the 4foot2 killa sure knows how to duck and dip after a fall..lol. I watched him get punished at the Rucker many times people, it’s a classic! In his own hood, getting ran out of it cannot go unnoticed. I cant believe he still talking this “hard body” shit after all that. He should crawl under a rock or something. Somebody needs to punish this cat again. I dont know why he thinks he’s so damn gangsta.

92. e-dubbs Says:

Styles couldnt make a good album if Nas wrote the lyrics for him, 50 did his hooks, Kanye did all the production and Fabolous dressed him for his photoshoot.

A Gangster and A Gentleman > Street’s Disciple

94. 911 Says:

Nas is still my nig but that gangsta and a gentleman still gets play *n/h*

95. + Hail Mary + Says:

eskay Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 9:34 pm
    A Gangster and A Gentleman > Street’s Disciple

Amen to that.

I gotta few things I wanna ask the Lord
    Why my people gotta be so poor, feel me
    and why’s it so rough when you’re young and black
    They say you go to jail or get strung on crack
    Why the girl have a baby she was twelve years old
    Ask the state why the cell’s gotta be so cold
    and why these niggas here with so many years
    whole family in court crying so many tears
    can you picture us living with hope [hell no]
    when the same ones hanging us is giving us dope
    shit, it’s hard to get by
    I pray to God it’s still hard to get by.

96. + Hail Mary + Says:

But it still don’t mean shit saying
    A Gangster and A Gentleman > Street’s Disciple

Cause out of debuts albums
    Illmatic>gansta and A gentleman

Then by time frame (2002)
    God Son>Gangsta and A Gentleman

97. MEGA' Says:

Both of them niggas is wack (Tru Lies and Jenny Jones). This nigga is talking about the “New” New York; well in the “old” New York, niggas I grew up with would have that nigga selling Girl Scout cookies! Just look in his eyes on those smack DVDs, you can almost taste the fear in his eyes. And Jim Jones is just a fuckin’ clown; if that’s the hardest nigga in Harlem, I’ma send my lil sister up there to set up shop. They might as well wrestle in baby oil and get paid; I would probably jack off to that shit because both of them niggas is bitches. Thank God I’m from BROOKLYN!

98. hovadagod Says:

tru life

99. hovadagod Says:

before me there were many,after me there will be none!only dummies will try to prove me wrong!
    AMEN!

100. Ridindat5 Says:

All this shit was setup by Jay Z. If u do not know Jimmy and Tru Life have been tite niggaz in da past nd hav done a song kalled ridaz wit pistol pete.And the other thing, Jimmy isnt a stranger to a boxin match. For all you niggaz dat think tru life is gunna bruk jimmy u niggaz are clowns dat dun noe shyt. Jimmy mite not be tha best rapper but that nigga dun giv a fuk bout nething nd he’ll whip ya head nigga. The only niggaz dat are bout bout it are jim jones hell rell zeeky styles p shyne jeezy nd u kan put rick ross in dis as well. Someone shood kall up vince mcmahon bout dis nd tell em to promote a steel cage boxing match wit a 10 second knockout so da whole world kan find out tru life is juss a pussy thas suckin hova’s dick.