Beanie: I’m Cool

beanie_car.jpg

SOHH just put up a piece in which an anonymous source (don’t you love those guys?) states that a shooting of Beanie Sigel in Philly at 8 in the morning is downright inconceivable, and alledges that the whole thing may have been a publicity stunt:

"Police do not believe that it was a robbery — it’s looking like a publicity stunt," the source told SOHH. "No way Beans gets robbed and only gets hit in the arm… Not in South Philly. He’s like the mayor around there. No one even heard any commotion, and believe me when I tell you South Philly blocks are small, tight and dense."

You know, my initial post about the incident from this morning is currently about 137 comments deep, and I could be wrong but I don’t think the possibility of this being a publicity stunt was raised even once. This is Beans we’re talking about for crying out loud! I also don’t know how much credence I would put in a source who uses the term "murked out" but I guess only time will tell.

Anyway, The Philadelphia Inquirer has a pic of Beans sitting in a car outside the hospital in a gown looking all gully with a blanket on his head talking to reporters.

When his car was just about to head down 34th Street, Sigel lowered his right backseat window and proclaimed "I’m shot. I got shot. I’m cool."

Moments later when the car was stopped at a red light, Sigel said to reporters, "Do you want to see it?" and pulled his hospital gown aside and showed a bandage on his left shoulder. His left arm was in a sling and his left hand was bloody.

Update: Beanie Sigel Heads Straight To The Studio After Shooting – I’ve heard it all

172 Responses to “Beanie: I’m Cool”

1. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

not this time niggas

2. BigMoney Says:

2nd isnt good

^ LOL @ both yall niggas.

4. skinnykennyp Says:

Doubt It Wuz A Publicity Stunt. He Dnt Evn Hav An Album Coming Out Soon.

5. Big Boi RI Says:

I would hope for the those dudes who tired to get him would keep quiet. I dont think riding through philly talking about how you fucked up robbing beanie would be to bright.

6. iLL Change Says:

i dont believe it was for publicity. beans is too hard for dumb shit like that.

7. iLL Change Says:

“This is basically our crime scene right here,” said a detective at the hospital who is involved
    in the investigation. “He has cooperated, he’s told us what happened.”

8. Urbonics CEO Says:

“First off, Beanie Sigel drives a white Impala with no rims or tints? That’s gangster with an ‘a’ at the end.”

Word, Beans know u gotta keep a hooptie.

9. Bugsytheboss Says:

Mabe this will spark Beans and get the record labels attention to drop a album this summer

10. nBmore Says:

I like beans to. But how is it hard to believe it was a publicity stunt. I dont put nothing pass none of these rappers.

11. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

i guess anythings possible but it dont follow the pub stunt formula… either a cats a no name tryin to get in the game, a jealous cat tryin to steal shine, or a uncreative wack since his major release in ’03 singin all the time soy burger controversy creatin interscope artist.. aint no way beans get robbed in philly n cant figure whodunit unless it was some outta towners. imo

For the record, guys like Beans, Styles, Scarface, Ice Cube, and Trick Daddy don’t do shit for publicity. I base my theory off more than just the lyrics you hear in their raps. A lot of people who who are quick to yell “this” and “that” as publicity stunts aren’t good judges of character. Some people in the industry have a reputation so we can easily assume they have ulterior motives (i.e. 50 Cent, Ja Rule, Cam’ron, etc). But the guys aforementioned at the beginning of this paragraph (to my knowledge) haven’t done anything out of the ordinary to sell an album or deceive the public. Besides Cube, the other 4 haven’t really sold many albums yet their character and content of music is consistent. I’m not saying that I’m an expert when studying the psychoanalysis of certain people. But I do take into effect many factors before I began labeling an individual.

*B More Nubian*

iLL Change Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 5:49 pm
    “nah, this cant be the same Beanie Siegel that was on Scarface’s “Never Snitch”. must be an imposter ”

^Here we go again. Define ‘snitch’ chief.

14. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

iLL Change Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 5:49 pm
    in the investigation. “He has cooperated, he’s told us what happened.”

sayin i got shot by some black dude about 5’11 with bagg jeans a thick scruffy beard and timbs ( he just described 70 % of philly right there thats not exactly snitching and shit how do you know he told the cops the truth, i know dudes who have been shot and lied to the cops about the description of the shooters cause they knew who it was and they were gonna get back at them, telling the cops who it was then clapping back at them the next day wouldnt be the smartest move.

i highly and i mean highly doubt this is a publicity stunt just cause if there is one dude in rap who is real its beanie and getting shot doesnt mean shit but bullets went through you he beat attempted murder charges assault charges weapons charges did his bid in state prison he doesnt need anymore legal publicity, jail and his court cases also didnt help him sell i dont see getting shot really helping him ( seriously how much of cam’s 114,000 in the first week you think had to do with him getting shot you think he would of been beloe 100 k if he didnt get shot i doubt it would of dropped down to@ 112,000 at worst

15. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 5:55 pm

(You forgot JZ) HA HA!!!!

*B More Nubian*

16. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

real bad boys move in silence if they dont run their mouths and beans didnt know who they were then i could see them getting away with it but just incase if i were one of these dudes id get OT for a minute

17. nBmore Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:01 pm

sayin i got shot by some black dude about 5′11 with bagg jeans a thick scruffy beard and timbs.

THIS IS A FORM OF DRY SNITCHIN.
    NOT SAYIN BEANIE SNITCH BUT IT IS DRY SNITCHING

18. iLL Change Says:

>>sayin i got shot by some black dude about 5′11 with bagg jeans a thick scruffy beard and timbs ( he just described 70 % of philly right there thats not exactly snitching and shit how do you know he told the cops the truth, i know dudes who have been shot and lied to the cops about the description of the shooters cause they knew who it was and they were gonna get back at them, telling the cops who it was then clapping back at them the next day wouldnt be the smartest move.

oh, if thats all he said, then he’s str8.

19. 50 cent Says:

or a uncreative wack since his major release in ‘03 singin all the time soy burger controversy creatin interscope artist..

WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY WESTCOAST AKA GAMEYOU DISSING ME? IM FUCKING PARIS HILTON DOG PARIS FLAT ASS HILTON HOW YOU STILL HATIN ON THE KID.GTFOH YOU PEOPLE STAY FOCUSING ON WHO SHOT BEANS JUST KNOW IF HE WAS ON THE UNIT THE POLICE WOULD OF PROTECTED HIS DUMB ASS

20. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

i just traveled to the far end of tha tha universe to holla at my nigga on pluto(you know to get some space bud), come back to earth, an niggas talking bout publicity stunt on beans. whats next 50 gets song writer of tha year HA………………………….

-smile turns into confused face-

DAMN

21. Negrodamus Says:

Beanie will get publicity with this incident, just not the kind of publicity he wanted

22. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

if the hurricane fits……

23. 50 cent Says:

DAMN nBmore YOU JUST WONT GET OFF JAY’S DICK WILL YOU DAMN COME ON HOMIE GO BY THAT BLOODMONEY ALBUM IM ON LIKE 4 TRACKS, THESE DUDES REALLY NEED TO START SELLING SOME RECORDS

24. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

tha god will now ask tha divine question…………….. where in tha HELL was beans going

25. This site should be called JAY RIGHT....(jay is eskay's idol boo boo) Says:

niggas is taking this dry snitching shit wayyyy too far.

Nigga just said a 5’11 dude. He just explained an average dude. Believe me, beanie is much smarter than that. Beanie is the realest nigga in the game, so trust me, this nigga aint no snitch, but he aint dumb either.

trust me, someone will clap back at these fools, but it wont be beanie. It sound like some teenager shit anyway. 8 in the morning(doing the cassidy dance).
    these niggas is unprofessionals too. Beans is gutter, thats why he rides around in that impala. aint no other niggas as gully as the bully.

26. G Off Says:

SOHH gets worse by the day.

27. nBmore Says:

NAS SPITTIN THAT CRACK!!!!!

A drug dealer’s dream
    Stash CREAM keys on a triple beam
    Five hundred SL green, ninety-five nickle gleam
    Condominium, thug dressed like a gentleman
    Tailor made ostrich, Chanel for my women friend
    Murderin, numbers on your head while I’m burglarin
    Shank is servin em, whassup to all my niggaz swervin in
    New York metropolis, the Bridge brings apocalypse
    Shoot at the clouds feels like, the holy beast is watchin us
    Mad man my sanity is goin like an hourglass
    Gun inside my bad hand I sliced tryin to bag grams
    I got hoes that used to milk you
    Niggaz who could’ve killed you
    Is down with my ill crew of psychoes
    Nas Escobar movin on your weak production
    Pumpin corruption in the third world we just bustin

28. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

nBmore Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:04 pm
    TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:01 pm

THIS IS A FORM OF DRY SNITCHIN.
    NOT SAYIN BEANIE SNITCH BUT IT IS DRY SNITCHING

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT DRY SNITCHING IS? DESCRIBING 70% OF A CITY AS A POSSIBLE SUSPECT CAN NOT BE DRY SNITCHING, THEY CANT USE THE INFO THEY GOT TO MAKE AN ARREST SO IT DOES THEM NO GOOD

ILL CHANGE – YEA THE COPS SAID HE HAS BEEN REAL COOPERATIVE SAYING THEY DROVE A DARK COLORED CAR WITH TINTS AND GAVE THAT LOOSE BASIC DESCRIPTION I MEAN SHIT THAT COULD BE ANYONE DOESNT EXACTLY NARROW DOWN THE SEARCH AT ALL, AND AGAIN HE COULD BE LYING TO THE PO WHO KNOWS

nBmore aka Posta Verse… Don’t you got some more Jeezy verses that forgot to post?

Damn… spoke too soon.

31. nBmore Says:

why is beans even given a discription of a person. jus say “IT HAPPEN TO FAST”

What he did is considered DRY SNITCHING BY DEFINITION

32. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

Sigel has been plagued with legal trouble in the last few years. Earlier this year, the Philly emcee was found guilty of a misdemeanor assault for punching a 53-year-old man and breaking his eye socket.

BEANS = BUSTA

T..R.T.O.N.R.
    THA.REAL.TALK.OF.NAH.RIGHT!

33. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

graphics.
    either way im not suprised. if if real it real an if not then hey. its like this,niggas get shot every day nigga,niggas snitch more than dat. so if its real or set up.

im not suprised!

*For The Record* I think nBmore is a functional retard with ADD. This dude starts talkin’ about Beans being a snitch then comes out of left field with a Nas verse. I think me, Joe 88, Dro410, and T. Nelson as part of the B More Careful Coalition are gonna have you exiled from any Baltimore affiliations, conversations, or representations.

*smacks Orioles fitted off nBmore’s head*

35. Negrodamus Says:

Yayo did it

36. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:21 pm

I NEVER CALLED BEANS A SNITCH.
    I SAID IF WHAT HE SAID IS TRU. This is considered DRY SNITCHING!!!!

37. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

50 an jay paid him

Negrodamus Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:21 pm
    Yayo did it

^Lol.

39. the Landlord Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:21 pm

*smacks Orioles fitted off nBmore’s head*
    —————

…he did post that classic GZA joint though….

40. nBmore Says:

AHH QUOTE:

Dry Snitching

Dry snitching is one of the most common practices within contemporary hip-hop culture. The term emerged from prison culture to describe an inmate who, in an effort to avoid a confrontation, would talk loudly or otherwise draw attention to himself in order to attract a nearby correctional officer. This is done as a way of “snitching without snitching”. Dry snitching also refers to the act of implicating someone else, intentionally or unintentionally, while speaking to an authority figure. Dry snitches are typically considered to be weak, naive, passive aggressive, or self-centered, all of which present ethical and practical dilemmas that must be weighed when discussing the practice of snitching.

PEEP DIS: Dry snitching also refers to the act of implicating someone else, intentionally or unintentionally, while speaking to an authority figure.

IF THE SHOE FITZ?

Landlord… But he posted 3 Jeezy verses.

3 Jeeezies
    – 1 Gza
    __________
    2 More verses from respected artists to break even

42. nBmore Says:

u miss my rakim post!!!

43. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

shit fucked up every time i turn around niggas getting shot. maybe thats why they all trying to be actors now! is rap scaring these these dudes?

44. Joe 88 Says:

I don’t know about ya’ll but snitching to me is “yeah that’s him right there” or
    “I know for sure that’s him Mr police man”

*Police man* “Number 3 step forward the rest of you can leave”

Shit like that. It’s rare that the police even follow up on this case after a month or two anyway so the bullshit “discription” that he gave 5-0 won’t mean shit anyway. He is a ex felon so it would be in his best intrest to at least cooperate ya dig

45. 50 cent Says:

Negrodamus Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:21 pm
    Yayo did it

SHHHHHS DONT BE TELLIN NOBODY DAMN ( NOW NBMORE THATS A DRY SNITCH ) IM A DRY SNITCH BEANS HE AINT NO DRY SNITCH HE AINT NO SNITCH AT ALL, SHIT IF HE WAS A SNITCH DO YOU THINK HE WOULD OF PASSED ON JOING MY CREW ???

Da Supa… Nah, dudes wanna act because it’s more paper and you get your money on the spot.

Joe 88… Exactly. That’s like a mofo gettin’ shot in Baltimore and he describe the suspect as a dude with dreads, fronts, and Nike boots. You’d be shit outta luck tryna if you think you’re gonna find the culprit.

48. problamz Says:

why that description sound like freeway though

49. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

nBmore Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:28 pm
    AHH QUOTE:

Dry Snitching

IF THE SHOE FITZ?

EXACTLY IF YOU GIVE INFO THAT CAN POSITIVLY IDENTIFY A SUSPECT THEN YOUR SNITCHING BUT THE INFO BEANS GAVE DESCRIBED FREEWAY IF YOU ASK ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW IN PHILLY.

Joe 88 Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:31 pm
    “I know for sure that’s him Mr police man”

*Police man* “Number 3 step forward the rest of you can leave”

EXACTLY, YOU GIVE THE LOOSE DESCRIPTION SO IT CANT BE TIED TO ANYONE SPECIFIC AND YOU GET THE POLICE OFF YOUR BACK BY THEM THIKING YOU WERE DOING SOMETHING GRIMEY BY NOT COOPERATING ( JUST CAUSE YOU APPEAR TO BE COOPERATING DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE COOPERATING )

50. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

problamz Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:35 pm
    why that description sound like freeway though

TELL US IT ISNT A PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF FREEWAY ( WELL DUDES A LITTLE TALL TO BE FREEWAY BUT BESIDES THAT )

51. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

BEANS – FAKED GETTING SHOT INA HOOPTIE = BUSTA INA JOYRIDERS DREAM
    CAM – GOT SHOT INA LAMBO DIABLO = NI99A DAT GOT SHOT!…..IN A NICE ASS WHIP

BEANS – SANG LIKE A BIRD SO PO-PO CAN GET THA ‘BWAD BWAD’ MEN WHO SHOT HIM IN HIS OWN HOOD = BUSTA!
    CAM – FACED JAIL TIME FA KEEPIN HIS MOUTH SHUT AN STILL KEPT IT SHUT, EVEN THO HE HAD BEEF IN D.C. = GANGSTER with a A

BEANS – SAYS TO MEDIA “I GOT SHOT, WANNA SEE IT? = BUSTA!
    CAM – MAKES A VIDEO/FILM/ALBUM, ADDS 5 OR 6 DIPSET CHAINS TO HIS NECK GOES TO WAR WITH THA OLD KING OF NY(J-Z)…WHILE DIPSET KEEP SENDING SHOTS AT THA NEW KING OF NY 50 AN G-UNIT = O.G. STATUS FOR U BIRD ASS NI99AS!

TRUE STORY!!!

T..R.T.O.N.R.
    THA.REAL.TALK.OF.NAH.RIGHT! …..tell me u love me,tell me u miss me

“why that description sound like freeway though

when the heat stop workin, imma rob me a person, catch a nigga slippin while he out in the open.. ”

^ Even though what we do is wrong…

53. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

BEANS – FAKED GETTING SHOT INA HOOPTIE = BUSTA INA JOYRIDERS DREAM
    CAM – GOT SHOT INA LAMBO DIABLO = NI99A DAT GOT SHOT!…..IN A NICE ASS WHIP

BEANS – SAYS TO MEDIA “I GOT SHOT, WANNA SEE IT? = BUSTA!

TRUE STORY!!!

T..R.T.O.N.R.
    THA.REAL.TALK.OF.NAH.RIGHT! …..tell me u love me,tell me u miss me

54. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

yeah its money but not MORE caues its some super rich as rappers that aint never been in a real motion picture

55. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

i know im late but my ions was relaxed

56. nBmore Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:36 pm

PEEP DIS: IF THEY FIND THE SHOOTER BEANS HAS TO TESTIFY.
    WHY: BECAUSE HE ALREADY GAVE A DISCRIPTION. Imagine beans pointing out a suspect whoaaaaaaa!!!!! (cant see it but funny tho)

Then we would change DRY SNITCHING TO PURE SNITCHIN ON STAND.

I f..kz with beans but snitching is snitchin.

57. Joe 88 Says:

“dreads, fronts, and Nike boots”

AHAHAHAHAHAH tears are rolling down my face right now i’m laughing so hard. Billz youz a fool for that one. That about sums it up for the avg dude in B More

58. Ricky D Says:

I’m thinking maybe he Suge’d (shot) himself, or some other sort of accident… you know he’s not supposed to be owning a burner with all those cases.

59. Adam22 Says:

i don’t think the whole “shooting yourself to gain publicity” thing happens in real life. i mean people bring it up with every rapper who gets shot and it just doesn’t seem feasible to me. although the case for gravy’s shooting being staged seems comprehensible.

60. nBmore Says:

TRU DAT CAM DID NOT TALK!!!!

61. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

nBmore says

I f..kz with beans but snitching is snitchin.

…………………………………………………………………………………..
    so u fuck with a snitch?…no homo

62. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

nBmore Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:42 pm
    TRU DAT CAM DID NOT TALK!!!!
    ……………………………………………………………………………………….
    does this make cam more hood then beans?

63. 50 cent Says:

There’s nothin’ wrong with snitchin

64. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

i cant co-sign dat! haha

65. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

im starting to think this IS tha real 50 ya’ll

66. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

yea ur trippin….i’d be making 50 look good.
    as u were

67. iLL Change Says:

yo i just seen a BET news snippet where they reported about Beans shooting, and they had a video of him in the car when he said “I got shot, im cool.” i think he meant it in more of a “I’m str8, i’m OK” kinda way, not like “Look how gangsta i am, i just got shot.”

68. Da Supa Emcee b.k.a DA Villan Says:

who

69. Brendan Says:

Shoot, I’m about to email SOHH anonymously and tell them that Biggie is back and crashing on my futon. That would be a hot news story to see.

70. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

HEY I SEE YOU ITS OK CAUSE I WAS GONNA SAY THAT CAUSE SHIT WE ALL KNOW I WOULD OF NEVER GOT TO WHERE I WAS IF I HADNT SNITCHED, ITS HILARIOUS THAT THESE DUDES ARE CALLING BEANS A SNITCH BUT THEY SUPPORT ME DAMN HAVENT THEY SEEN THE ORDER OF PROTECTION HAVENT THEY HEARD MY MUSIC I SNITCH EVERY CHANCE I GET SHIT ANYWAY I CAN BETTER MYSELF IM A DO IT FUCK THE HOOD I ROLL WITH PO-LICE NOW I BANG PARIS HILTON ( YALLL CLOWNS WERE JUST CRUCIFYING JADA AND FAT HOE FOR DOING A SONG WITH HER BUT IM SMUTTING THE BITCH NOW WHAT )

THESE T.R.T.O.N.R. AND NBMORE DICKRIDERS ARE PUSSY AGAIN ILL SAY THESE I DONT CARE WHO BUYS MY MUSIC ( JUST GIVE ME YOUR MONEY ) BUT FOR ONCE ID LIKE A REAL DUDE TO LIKE IT NOT JUST BITCHES AND WELL BITCHES GET OFF MY DICK FORM YOUR OWL LANE MINES TOO CROWDED GOT TOO MANY BITCHES ON MY DICK I DONT NEED YOU 2 CLOWNS ON IT. STOP WITH THAT CAM SHIT HOW IS WHAT CAM DID ANY DIFFERENT, AND DUDE SHOWED OFF HIS BULLET WOUNDS AT HIS PRESS CONFERENCE ( I WISH I THOUGHT OF THAT ) EVERYTHING ABOUT CAM’S WAS CALCULATED HIS BOYS RIDING BEHIND HIM AND NONE OF THEM DO SHIT ( DAMN MY POLICE WOULD OF HAD THEM DUDES IN HANDCUFFS AND I WOULD OF BEEN LAUGHING AT THEY ASS’S )

71. 50 cent Says:

opps see i even snitch on my damn self

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 6:53 pm

72. Bugsytheboss Says:

Even if its a publicity stunt i still dont think it would help his sales in this stage of his career.He is not known like that to spark up a media frenzy.Beans needs a radio hit to get back in the limelight and then come with a raw cut album and we might could see the real Beans potential.

73. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

your fucked in tha head…haha

74. nBmore Says:

Nah nigga I don’t know, I don’t know who got you
    I don’t know who stabbed you, I don’t know who shot you
    I don’t know who cut you, I don’t know who robbed you
    But you think I know cause you know how my squad do

75. Bugsytheboss Says:

Id rather be stuffing Paris with dick for 2 days then get my ghetto pass revoked,sellout and lose respect for the hood

And for the 50fakecent. You need to get a life and a new screen name and stop hating when you know your really a G-unit fan who just needs a hug.Ill see if i can find a couple of fruit cakes to hug it out with you.

76. nu Says:

Its sad that we got to think about it being real or not. Personally, I think someone let off and it was someone he cool with. “I got shot..I’m cool.” That mean whateva is was about ain’t supposed to come out. We all know what that nigga Sigel bout. Shout out to everyone from 52nd and Market.

77. nBmore Says:

LETS NOT RULE OUT (SETUP)
    DRIVING 8am & BOXED IN. (SOUNDS LIKE SETUP 2 ME)

probally a b..h set him up.

78. 50 cent Says:

MY FANS ARE FUNNY

THEY SAY JADA AND JOE ARE SELL OUTS BUT THATS ALL IVE EVER DONE ATLEAST THEY TRIED TO NOT SELL OUT FOR OVER A DECADE NOW THEY WANT THAT 50 MONEY

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS BY NOW YOU REALLY NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN HOW TO READ I TOOK A NOTE FROM THE REAL 50 AND ACCIDENTLY SNITCHED ON MYSELF. I HAD LIKE NEXT TO NOTHING TO DO AT WORK TODAY I WAS BORED AND DECIDED TO HAVE FUN AND DAMN IF IT WASNT ENTERTAINING IF I DIDNT GET SO DUMB HIGH I MIGHT NOT OF SNITCHED ON MYSELF BUT I BLAME IT ON KARMA YOU TAKE ON THE NAME OF A SNITCH IT WILL ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU SNITCH * DAMN AND ON THAT NOTE IM OUT * I AINT TRYING TO BE LIKE THE REAL 50 WELL THE FAKE REAL 50 OR REAL FAKE 50 OR WHATEVER I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ( ALTHOUGH SOME OF YOU CLOWNS PROBABLY CANT FIGURE IT OUT )

79. 50 cent Says:

I’m coming out the closet, I never meant to touch you boo but tonight I’m coming out the closet

80. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

I CANT LIE I JUST NOW ACTUALLY READ THE ARTICLES AND DAMN IF IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE A PUBLICITY STUNT AND IM NOT EVEN PUTTING MUCH IN THE ONE ON SOHH CAUSE I DONT BELIEVE ANYAMOUS SOURCES ( THAT JUST MEANS ANYONE CAN SAY ANYTHING AND CLAIM AND ANYAMOUS REPORT THATS BULLSHIT ) BUT THIS IS THE PPART THAT GETS ME HOW DOES HE GET BOXED IN BY 5 GUYS IN 2 CARS AND OF THE 5 GUYS ONLY 1 IS SHOOTING MANAGAES TO ONLY HIT HIM IN THE ARM TWICE AND SOME HOW HE MANAGES TO JUST DRIVE OFF WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE TO THE CAR ( I THOUGHT THEY HAD HIM BOXED IN??? ) AND YEAH HE GOT SHOT DRIVING THE IMPALA WITH NO RIMS OR TINTS BUT HE GOT PICKED UP IN THE BENZ FOR THE CAMERAS DAMN ID HATE FOR THIS TO BE THE CASE BUT I NEED AN EXPLANTION OF HOW HE GOT AWAY

81. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

DAMN NI99A WHERE U WORK?…..BACK ROOM OF A LIBRARY!
    U NEED TO SWITCH JOBS IF U GOT THAT MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

ZOOP ZOOP

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 7:18 pm
    PASTOR TROY WOW YOUVE REALLY LOST IT NOW

i see you, nice touch

Dont sleep on da PASTOR

86. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

BEANS INA WHIP WID NO TINTS C’MON MAAN…HE PLAYIN ALL U SO U CAN SPEND MONEY ON HIS SHIT…

HEY AT LEAST HELL GET A MAGZINE COVER….HAHA

87. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

THA WHIP HASNT EVEN GOT HOLES IN IT

88. Bugsytheboss Says:

Real or Fake 50 get get your dumb ass out of here untill you can learn how to be yourself or at least wait to halloween or since you like acting like other men i should put you on Fig(hoe stroll)so i can get that money.

89. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

I MEAN SERIOUSLY IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE SHIT DOESNT ADD UP STORY DOESNT CHECK OUT. AGAIN I CANT BELIEVE ID THINK BEANS WOULD DO THIS BUT IT SOUNDS SUSPECT I NEED TO KNOW HOW HE GOT AWAY MAYBE THAT INFO WILL COME OUT BUT ALL I KNOW IS ANYONE I KNOW THAT WOULD ATTEMPT TO ROB BEANS WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE THORO THAN THAT ONE CAT SHOOTING???? THATS IT THERE 5 OF YOU 2 WHIPS ONLY ONE GUN???? AND IF THEY HAD HIM BOXED IN SHOT IN THE ARM TWICE THEY FELT THAT WAS ENOUGH AND MOVED THEIR CARS????

90. T Nelson Says:

Cmon who robs who 8 in the morning that wasnt a robbery it had to be some personal shyt IF ANY rappers and stick up kids dont even get up that early

91. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

beans readin his 2way “someones gonna kill you…ya driver…my driver? the fuck they mean my driver?” yeah ya driver muthafucka

92. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 7:24 pm

CLASSIC

93. Bugsytheboss Says:

What part of being shot is a publicity stunt.True the story don’t match up but do you really think Beans is going to tell you the real story.Something happen and for all we know his baby mama could have shot him. If any thing that Gravy incident at hot97 was fake.I can hear Gravy now saying “dont start shooting untill im right in front of hot97″

94. nBmore Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 7:23 pm

Beans musta gave up DEM JEWELS FOR THEM TO MOVE THERE CARS. let off 2 SHOTS. So theres no chase. I DONT KNOW

95. Bugsytheboss Says:

Thats just what he is telling everybody. 2 cars trapped him in and try to rob him.GTFOH you believed that rumor shit. Just wait untill tommorrow when you start hearing the story change.

96. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

im thinkin if a nigga like beans up at 8am he either goin to court or aint been home yet

97. nBmore Says:

CAMRON No. 2 whoaaaaa!!!!!!
    Even with defjam tryin to hold him down

98. Bugsytheboss Says:

Niggas don’t know what happen. As far as we know Beans could have been strapped and thats why he left the crime scene

99. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 7:36 pm

Bugsytheboss Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 7:39 pm

YOUR RIGHT IM JUST SAYING STORY DOESNT ADD UP. GRAVY 100% STUNT THIS I WOULDNT THINK BEANS WOULD BUT IF THIS WAS ALMOST ANYONE ELSE YOU WOULD ASSUME ITS A STUNT, BUT YOUR RIGHT AND I SAID I WILL RESERVE JUDGMENT UNTIL I HEAR MORE BUT FROM WHAT I HEARD STORY DOESNT CHECK OUT, NOW YOUR RIGHT MAYBE HE DID MAKE THE WHOLE THING UP TO COVER UP SOMETHING HE DID BUT THE STORY DOESNT WORK

100. Bugsytheboss Says:

Thanks NBMORE that Banks verse was fire. Do you have any old 50 cent verses where he spitting like that

101. Bugsytheboss Says:

Both Jay-Z verses were weak on paper but when he raps it sounds a lil better becuzz of his delivery but i aint gonna front both verses were pure shit.

102. nBmore Says:

This is fire!!!!!

103. iLL Change Says:

stop posting lyrics, what the fuck. Lloyd Banks? why dont u quote somebody ill, like Kool G Rap

104. nBmore Says:

ok

nbmore,

now I’ma go back and delete every one of those lyric posts, fuck is wrong with your dumb ass, you 15 or some shit?

106. iLL Change Says:

“Ayo, we went from standin on blocks, without some socks
    Sellin rocks, to pickin up stock and boat docks with glocks” – Kool G Rap “Fast Life”

107. iLL Change Says:

^^ that’s some real hip hop

108. iLL Change Says:

@ http://nahright.com/news/2006/05/25/beanie-im-cool/#comment-53347

109. iLL Change Says:

^ my post, not nBmore’s

110. Front Says:

Damn nbmore, go start your own lyrics webpage and get the fuck out of here.

111. nBmore Says:

Front Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 8:17 pm
    Damn nbmore, go start your own lyrics webpage and get the fuck out of here.

eskay Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 8:13 pm
    nbmore,

Man everywhere I go, I mean like everywhere I be

112. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

damn i was gone for a while and this niga nbmore still posting lyrics ?
    fuck outta here……..

Beans.gotta keep that hooptie man…..but atleast put tints on it man…summer is almost here

113. nBmore Says:

Man everywhere I go, I mean like everywhere I be
    I hear niggaz runnin they mouth, you should hear how they talk ’bout me!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA!!!!!!!

114. nBmore Says:

That’s it, I’m starting my own board. It’s gonna be called http://www.gaystanlyrics.com

anybody who thinks that what Beans said to po-po was snitching is a moron.

that is all.

you gotta love it

“Reps for Sigel told AllHipHop.com that the rapper went straight to the studio after the shooting to finish recording songs for his new album, tentatively titled The Bad Guy.

Sigel is planning to release an untitled song to this weekend (May 27). ”

117. Dumb Nigga Says:

I think Beans shoulda got a Blue or Black Impala instead, looks like one of the newer ones too. He shoulda got a 96 Impala instead.

118. Dumb Nigga Says:

Shit, Chevy is ruining Impalas. They don’t even look ruff anymore.

119. iLL Change Says:

@ eskay

but seriously, if youre gonna diss your car jackers, why do it on record? youre only giving no-names publicity.

120. ock Says:

first off, i got mad respect for this dude eskay postin up all sorts of shit on his site. this the first shit i check when i get online. second off, that anonymous source ain’t shit, i’m from south philly 32nd and federal holla back, beans is the dude round here but niggas jealous and i wouldn’t doubt niggas tryna rob him… but without a doubt them niggas gonna get theres… beanie got nothing but love and respect from philly and niggas talk, these dudes gonna get found and gonna get theres… i personally seen beanie ridin around in different whips, i’m guessin the impala is used when he wanna lay low. his moms drives around in a black s500 so don’t be thinkin he don’t use the money he got…

121. Dumb Nigga Says:

I’m pretty sure they were some haters that were trying to rob him anyways. When you’re in the hood, and you got money, people are going to try and rob you.

>>he should get Cam in the studio with him so they can rap about gettin shot in the arms in their cars, then driving to the hospital and recovering, then not talkin to police, all while keepin their gangsta. now dats gangsta.

^ well damn when you say it like that! there are mad similarities aren’t there…?

good looking ock, and I don’t doubt that’s just his fuck around hooptie

123. GET Says:

Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt

124. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

YEA I GOT IT, I CANT NAME MY SOURCES BUT I HERD BEANS IS ACTING OUT THA WHOLE TING AS A DISS TO CAM’RON AN WHEN HIS NEXT ALBUM COMES OUT HELL BE WEARING NUTHIN BUT BABY BLUE!!!!

125. iLL Change Says:

Baby Blue?

126. GET Says:

This Fat nigga just got hit in the arms, Nigggga Please

Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt
    Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt Publicity Stunt

127. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

? SOUNDS CRAZY HUH? I WANNA KNOW WHY HE WOULD DO THAT THO

Question: What does gettin’ up or being out at 8 a.m. has to do with anything? So once again we attempt to sterotype Black men, huh? Wow. I mean, the dude does have a family and kids. He could have had errands to run and do other shit. But yall are probably right. Grown ass Black men (especially rappers) are just lazy, good for nothin’ people. A Black man gettin’ up early is unheard of.

Welcome to the Minstrel Show…

129. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

BEANS = BUSTA!

130. B-Heezie Says:

Publicity Stunt 101!!!!!!

131. B-Heezie Says:

^^ Beans Single off his next album….ft. fitty…..

132. iLL Change Says:

eskay Says:
    May 25th, 2006 at 9:49 pm

i just found out its a publicity stunt its finnal-shous to my nigga rob

how u know its a stunt for real?

133. B-Heezie Says:

Miami within 8…..

134. B-Heezie Says:

within 10 now…..

135. B-Heezie Says:

so much for that……

“i just found out its a publicity stunt its finnal-shous to my nigga rob”

TRUE OR FALSE????

136. Front Says:

Give us evidence Eskay.

Anyway, Beanie needs to get off this rap shit and go all “Man on Fire” on the niggas in Philly. Maybe after he has killed 27 hoodlums, somebody will buy his CD’s.

Philly ≠ Brotherly Love

137. nation of thugacation Says:

^ you shouldnt judge philly over people like beans and cass
    also when they named the city, did you think they planned all this

138. KingML Says:

It’s going to take a publicity stunt involving Beans getting shot by the Pope to generate more than 500,000 sales for him.

139. X-ceptional1 Says:

what the fucc is wrong with yall? there is no way a cat like Beans would shoot himself for a publicity stunt….

“That’s not Gangsta Gangstalicious, that’s jut not Gangsta”

Naw Beans dosnt need to do no dumb $h!t like that.

140. E From BK Says:

What the fuck is gangsta? I really want to know because I’m hearing alot of bullshit ignorance being classified as gangsta. What the fuck is it?

141. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

gangsta-the violent lives and lifestyles of street-thugs.

142. E From BK Says:

If that’s what it is then gangsta=gay.

143. Jimmy Conway AKA Plug industries Says:

It seems like beens did a lot of talking. I wouldn’t say snitchin…but a lot of talkin

144. Jamz Says:

Man, rap music is becoming the new WWF! Costumes, fake injuries and women in bikinis! Shyt…where is Afrika Bambataa & The Soulsonic Force when you need them? Can somebody please bring the REAL hiphop shyt back????

145. Jimmy Conway AKA Plug industries Says:

eskay Says:

May 26th, 2006 at 2:46 am
    cops later found a gun in his car, bullets matched the ones in his arm

You playin right?

146. Joe 87 Says:

Beans was tryin to kill himself after hearing the new Cam cd

147. nBmore Says:

eskay Says:

May 26th, 2006 at 2:46 am
    cops later found a gun in his car, bullets matched the ones in his arm

I HOPE IT DIDNT DISCHARGED IN HIS CAR. And he caught 2 in the shoulder.

148. nBmore Says:

Dont sound likeable

149. Clubber Lane bka Foekist Hope Says:

Plug, email me and keep me posted on that “gun found in car” statement. Eskay likes to play around. Too damn busy at work to stay on here today. Good cookin out

150. Jimmy Conway AKA Plug industries Says:

no diggady

151. nBmore Says:

Pardon my English…I meant to say discharge. ABCDEFG worked for me!

152. ONE Says:

its not too hard to figure out… He prolly got shot somewhere else, but can’t say where, maybe it was at his ‘connects’ crib(just as an example) but regardless, He needed to make it to the hospital, and also make up a story.

153. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    May 26th, 2006 at 2:46 am
    cops later found a gun in his car, bullets matched the ones in his arm

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU NOT TO FUCK AROUND WITH MY EMOTIONS SMOKIE, ARE YOU SERIOUS, IS THAT EVEN THE REAL ESKAY WHO SAID IT ? THAT WOULD BE PROBABLY THE CORNIEST SHIT EVER IF DUDE POPPED HIMSELF IN THE ARM AND DROVE AWAY ( BUT ALSO THEY’D BE ABLE TO GET GUNPOWDER RESIDUE AND SHIT OFF HIS HANDS, AND IM SURE THEY DIDNT JUST TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT, THEY PROBABLY CHECKED HIM FOR THAT)

154. ONE Says:

mannn… Beans is too fat, he cant even reach his left arm with his right…so I dont think He shot himself

155. nBmore Says:

the red dot on his arm wasn’t cause he was arabian…beans was tryin a david blaine and got david BLAMMED

^ that was not me making those comments, just another dickrider and when I find out who it is they’re gonna get banned for life.

ok, I’m pretty sure it was that nigga Big E.

Big E, that’s word to everything if you continue to fuck around with my name I will go back and delete every comment you ever left on this site and you’ll be banned for life. I let shit slide when niggas are being funny with my name but you’re wildin the fuck out impersonating me and spreading false info. DO NOT fuck with my name or my credibility dog, I’m dead serious.

158. Clubber Lane bka Foekist Hope Says:

Yeah it’s pretty interesting the parallel’s between this and Cam’s situation.

159. RUMBL3BUMSKI Says:

TO THE STUDIO HUH, GOTTA CALL IT WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, THIS IS ALL FOR PUBLICITY, WHO ROBS SOMEONE IN THE MORNING, WHEN YOU COULD WAIT FOR NIGHTFALL AND CATCH EM, THEN HE GOT SHOT IN BOTH ARMS?BEANS AINT NO SMALL NIGGA, HIS TORSO WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO HIT, THEN LOOK AT THE PICTURE? HE AINT EVEN MAD, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE IF YOU GET ROBBED OF YA SHIT, YOU’RE GONNA BE PISSED,THIS MAN IS CHILLIN………………………………………….I SMELL BULLSHIT????

160. Dro410 Says:

^^^^WHO ROBS SOMEONE IN THE MORNING,

Thats how niggas do….Early!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah but for real, The police aren’t pursuing anyone or “treating it is a crime scene” because they don’t care. They(the police) hate Siegal in Philly so of course they gonna play it down on some old “we don’t believe it”. Had they not released this statement we wouldn’t even have been having this discussion. Shit, they probably wish somebody killed the boy. I can’t see Siegal pulling no Pub stunts. Getting shot really doesn’t do that much for you. Cam is not having some astronomical sales leap b/c of his incident and this dude done tried everything he can to get his buzz up between Purple Haze and Killa Season. Still only 114K the first week? His album is gonna round out at about the same numbers form Purple Haze.

161. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

^^^ yeah and now that i heard he gave up money and jewerly i can understand that they peaced and how he drove off so now i can pretty much garuantee it wasnt a stunt beans has done too much real shit for this to even help him, ive always wanted to know whats gangsta about getting robbed and shot that shit can happen to anyone. beans did the right shit gave the cash up and lived but i never understood how that helped your sales, i mean depends on how you got shot but getting shot and robbed is something you get clowned for by anyone i know motherfuckers dont usually like to promote and talk about that shit

162. Jimmy Conway AKA Plug industries Says:

I’m not the brightest crayon in the box, nor do I clame to be. But even I know that eskay prolly can find an IP address of someone pretending to be him. I’m not dickridin, I’m just sayin.

AAAAAAANNNNNNNYYYHOOT, Es, do you of any site where I can set up a “free” webpage? Reggaedude motivated me to restart my side hustle of being a photagrapher. My equiptment is sitting around collecting dust.

Good luck on the screenplay, whoady. I know imma get some free tickets when it hits the concert halls

what kind of webpage? like a blog or just any old kind of site?

164. Jimmy Conway AKA Plug industries Says:

^^^Just a regular web page. Imma post pics, my email address….and thats about it. It dont need to have a section for comments.

165. Dro410 Says:

@Biggums

Exactly. Getting robbed and shot is not Gangsta. But if anything this goes to show you that anybody can get touched no matter who you are or how much love you feel you get in the ‘hood’. I know for a fact that Beans gets love out that way, but there is always gonna be a hater or this case haterz. As far dudes sayin he dry snitchin, what yo described is just like the dummy description just so the boys can’t say he aint cooperating. He know they gonna look for whatever reason to fuck wit him, and being uncooperative aint gonna do shit but get him in more heat. Lets be real A beard, Tims,and jeans is like one out two dudes in Philly, that shit aint going no where.

there are alot of sites where you can go, Google offers a free webpage creation tool now called Google Pages, but I don’t know how much data they let you upload.

probably the easiest way to do it though would be to just set up a blog. You can always disable comments and free services usually let you upload pics no problem.

or you could always just use a photo service like Flikr or Fotopages.

167. Jimmy Conway AKA Plug industries Says:

Good looks my ninja.

168. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

E From BK Says:

May 26th, 2006 at 8:06 am

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

May 26th, 2006 at 8:30 am
    gangsta-the violent lives and lifestyles of street-thugs.
    …………………………………………………………………………………………..
    coldplay your tripping! thugs a thug. if there lifestyle is gangsta then they gone be a gansta! true story fa real……

tha way i tell whats gangsta is by asking myself, what would scarface or al capone do….if i can see them doing those things then thats gangsta, block hugging,sellin small bags of drugz an goin to county dont make u gangsta….shit doin those things dont make u a thug, u could call youself a hustlah tho

T.R.T.O.N.R.
    THE.REAL.TALK.OF.NAH.RIGHT……….tell me u miss me, tell me u love me

169. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

eskay Says:

May 25th, 2006 at 8:34 pm
    anybody who thinks that what Beans said to po-po was snitching is a moron.
    ……………………………………………………………………………..
    eskay i aint tryna put u out there but how u gonna act like beans wernt snitchin!…he got shot and gave a detailed account of what happend to tha feds

50 get shot and let out his frustration ina couple of songs and gets branded a snitch

WHATS UP WITH THAT!!??

T.R.T.O.N.R.
    THE.REAL.TALK.OF.NAH.RIGHT……….tell me u miss me, tell me u love me
    GO AN COP KILLA SEASON………………NOW

170. Front Says:

T.R.T.O.N.R. = suburb cat

Just listen to “Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta” by the Geto Boys to find out what it really means to be a gangsta. And just a clue, it has nothing to do with music.

Oh yea, successful niggers do hold-ups when the police change shifts, which probably was when Beans got hit up, early in the morning. And any real gangster will tell, the police make for a damn good weapon if you feed them the right info.

171. T.R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

front + computer = BUSTA WITH A COMPUTER!

*T.R.T.O.N.R. shakes his head head in sympathy for FRONT because he has no idea what hes up against………:’( sheds a tear

T.R.T.O.N.R.
    THE.REAL.TALK.OF.NAH.RIGHT………u kno

172. T.R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

SO WHAT YOUR SAYIN IS ITS COOL TO WORK WITH PO-PO!!

T.R.T.O.N.R.