Stop Swagger Jackin’

stop-swagger-jackin.jpg

Since the whole Stop Snitchin’ t-shirt campaign worked out so well for its creators, Dipset affiliates Purple City plan to use a similar tactic against those pesky Swagger Jackers. Spotted via The Fader who I think summed it up pretty well:

We’re sort of busy mulling over the delicious irony that is PEOPLE SELLING THE T-SHIRTS THEY ARE WEARING THAT SPECIFICALLY TELL PEOPLE TO STOP WEARING WHAT THEY ARE WEARING.

50 Responses to “Stop Swagger Jackin’”

1. MaddenMaster Says:

ITS KIND OF STUPID BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SELL SHIRTS…………….. BUT I LIKE THAT SWAGGER JACKER SHIT!!! HAHAHAHA I LIKE THAT SHIT…… CAM PICKING UP SOME STEAM AND THAT SONG WITH HIM SINGING IS HOT!!!

2. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Swagger Jacker shirts? This shits funny.

3. p1 Says:

why not just make one that says “i’m a douchebag”?

4. dCs Says:

“Go ahead, cop one, you know you want to. Just don’t let Cam see you rocking it you biter.”

haha, i had a good laugh at that one. i like that shit tho

5. jim capo Says:

yo why everything I came in on these little comment things niggas be doing, you’l be hating on my set, niggas need to get a job or something, stop hating on niggas that’s getting that money, you heard.
    bitchassnigga
    dipset,get at me.

6. Tego Says:

Cam: “Yo I’m gonna go for MTV press on this album. I want the world watching me. I’ll go for the biggest guy in hip-hop and pop period right now…”

Cam: “… Jim that shit aint work man.”

Jim: “I got some shit that didn’t sell any units around Juelz’s album time. I call it the Smack DVD campaign.”

Cam: “Let’s roll”

7. Foekist Says:

I heard JR Writer writes alot of Dipset’s lyrics, anybody else heard that?

8. KonishiwaBitches Says:

yea i heard that “allegedly” writes for cam alil something

9. HIPHOP101 Says:

YEAH THEY ALL SOUND ALIKE, AND THATS NOT A GOOD THING

10. HIPHOP101 Says:

jim capo Says:

April 27th, 2006 at 7:32 am
    bitchassnigga
    dipset,get at me.

WE NOT HATING JIMMY, DO YOU LISTEN TO YOU’LL MUSIC?

11. Laughin@yaniggas!!! Says:

lol @ HipHOp101 responding lol, i hope jimmy listening tho!

12. Joe 88 Says:

Isnt that swagger jacking to wear a “stop swagger jacking” shirt?

13. Foekist Says:

Joe 88 Says:

April 27th, 2006 at 9:35 am
    Isnt that swagger jacking to wear a “stop swagger jacking” shirt?
    ———
    Aren’t you swagger jacking for repeating what’s eskay quoted in the post?

14. Doc Flav Says:

Deeper Still, Aint This A Swag Jack Of The Stop Snitchin Shirts? Im Confused.

15. jim capo Says:

hip hop, you think you funny boy boy, what you do for a livin nigga, move out of your moms house, or your sisters basement before you diss niggas with homes bigger than your state nigga.

16. G-town G Says:

Funny but u wont see me wearing one.

17. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Foekist Says:

April 27th, 2006 at 9:44 am
    Joe 88 Says:

April 27th, 2006 at 9:35 am
    Isnt that swagger jacking to wear a “stop swagger jacking” shirt?
    ———
    Aren’t you swagger jacking for repeating what’s eskay quoted in the post?

—————————————-
    i want to know too but does that make make a swagger jacker for askin the same question. i don’t understand

18. HIPHOP101 Says:

jim capo Says:

April 27th, 2006 at 9:53 am

OK WHO TOLD THIS NIGGA I LIVE WITH MY SISTER?LOL
    I THOUGHT YOU’LL WERE MY BOYS?LOL
    IS THIS REALLY JIMMY? THIS NIGGA’S A CLOWN.

19. HIPHOP101 Says:

Doc Flav Says:

April 27th, 2006 at 9:50 am
    Deeper Still, Aint This A Swag Jack Of The Stop Snitchin Shirts? Im Confused.

GOOD QUESTION!

JIM CAPO?

20. Joe 88 Says:

@foekist
    Damn i didnt even read the whole think, i just seen the shirt & read the comments then posted.

Yo, the rapper Gravy was shot in front of Hot 97 for those who don’t know…

And I totally forgot today was Bring Your Bastid (Child) To Work Day. I’m gonna have to say that 50 needs to implement that child obesity awareness QUICK. Honestly, I’ve never seen so many hefty kids in my life. I hope one of those old chicks brung their daughters in. If so, I’ll be away from my cubicle all day lol.

For the record, Bmore started that whole Stop Snitchin’ movement.

Hey Joe, looks like we got something to be proud of… LOL. Nah, not really. Because a family was severly murdered over that “movement” (house got cocktailed).

23. Shock Diesel Says:

HIPHOP101 Says:
    April 27th, 2006 at 9:11 am

YEAH THEY ALL SOUND ALIKE, AND THATS NOT A GOOD THING

I been saying this shit for a minute, fam. Dipset is hot garbage.

24. KonishiwaBitches Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 27th, 2006 at 10:34 am
    Yo, the rapper Gravy was shot in front of Hot 97 for those who don’t know…

————————————————————–
    did he die ? gravy i mean

Konishiwa – Nah, just a flesh wound. The full story is over at Allhiphop.

26. Lili Says:

lol Cam will do anything. Sad thing is those jonts will prolly sell anyway.

27. KonishiwaBitches Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 27th, 2006 at 11:26 am
    Konishiwa – Nah, just a flesh wound. The full story is over at Allhiphop.

——————————————————————————–
    good look. son got shot in the ass…..lmao
    kinda like treach in the sapranos a funny case of life imitating art

Lol @ Konishiwa… I know chief, madd funny! I purposely neglected to leave that part out so that you could read it for yourself.

29. HIPHOP101 Says:

YO I’M NOT SURE IF ANY OF YOU’LL HEARD THIS BUT, IT WAS JUST ON THE RADIO AT MY LUNCH BREAK,THAT CAM GOT BEYONCE CELL NUMBER SOMEHOW AND HAS BEEN TEXTING HER, LEAVING MESSAGES THAT SHE NEED TO LEAVE JAY AND GET WITH A REAL MAN (HIM).

30. HIPHOP101 Says:

ITS ON SOHH.COM TOO.
    WHAT A HOMO.

31. reggaetonslasher Says:

present

32. Brick City Says:

wale, i gess i dun sein id all, dis nigger bich kamron god goddam t shirt, cawled stop swagger jackin. dis nigger bich gawn krazy. but, i did “cop” me won, as dem nigger biches on my coddon fild say. i wunder if dem cops gon cum afder me. lmao. i do lahk dem dip set niggers, dey seem lahk good foaks oy yonder. dey prolly can hep meh make sum muny.

33. Bugsytheboss Says:

That T-shirt looks like a old ass troop shirt but leave it up to cam’ran for a good laugh

34. STITCH EARLY Says:

Basically there saying “DON’T BUY THIS SHIRT, IF YOU DO THEN YOUR A SWAGGER JACKER” Right?

35. Luis Says:

HAHAHAAAAAA!

36. Joe 88 Says:

@ billz
    LOL, yeah i guess we do got something to be proud of :-(
    & yeah what happen to the dawson family was not a laughing matter at all
    I was locked up when that shit happen but the dude that did it knew niggas was gonna get at him for doing that bicth ass shit when he got over super max so he threaten to kill him self if they didnt put him in P.C
    TRUE STORY
    “Its only so long fake thugs can pretend” -Jay-Z

37. Foekist Says:

This whole swagger jackin thing is funny, but I hope people don’t go too far with it. It’s called styles, and styles always originate somewhere. If anything it should be an honor to have someone bite your style. That’s saying you’re worthy of being copied. Styles have been around since the beginning of mankind. Im sure back in the day, niggaz covered their nuts with leaves (no homo) just like everybody else did at the time.

38. tyronebiggums71 Says:

HIPHOP101 Says:
    April 27th, 2006 at 12:09 pm

HIPHOP101 Says:
    April 27th, 2006 at 12:11 pm

ITS ON SOHH.COM TOO.
    WHAT A HOMO.

MAN I DIDNT THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR CAMRAN TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK ANY DUMBER BUT EVERY COUPLE WEEKS HE SHOCKS ME. BETWEEEN HIS RETARDED DISSES HIS PRESS CONFERENCE ( WEARING COCK-A-WEAR ) HIS VIDEO AND NOW TEXTING B LIKE HE HAS A SHO.T MAN HE IS PATHETIC I THOUGHT HE WASNT GONNA KICK “AN OLD MAN WHILE HE IS DOWN” IF JAY DIDNT RESPOND, WELL JAY STILL HASNT RESPONDED AND HE KEEPS DOING MORE DUMB SHIT

39. Foekist Says:

How lame is that? This nigga is TEXT MESSAGING HER? Oh my goodness, like he didn’t expect for that to get out? He gotta speak on this, WORD.

^oh I’m sure he meant for it to get out

41. Foekist Says:

Why?

42. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

FOEKIST – because for some reason he think this makes him look gangsta and he is just begging and screaming to bring jay out cause ” he feels like he’s losing ”

43. Sour D. Says:

i wouldn’t use this shirt as toilet paper. maybe i would use it to throw over the tv if killa season was on.

44. Amped Says:

The irony is that they are stealing the Stop Snitchin’ shirt ideas.

45. bo0st yAa Says:

this gotta be the dumbest shirt ever created period

46. Joe 88 Says:

This thread is certified double plastic

47. abhisaar GTA gang UK london Says:

yh u know the bit up top where they sayin JR writin dipset’s lyrics..that cant be true, coz they always been rappin in the same style even b4 JR was in dipset. also its prob coz they all like harlem n that so thy sound the same coz wat about that murda mook guy he not in dipset but he from harlem n he sounds a bit like them. Also young jeezy a lil bit, even though he aint harlem boy but neither he in dipset.

48. abhisaar GTA gang UK london Says:

y u lots chattin bare shit 4?? i mean u lots actin all that now right i bet any money u lot would join dipset if u got some next offer to do so. by the way wat u lots think of the UK dipset (SAS) they quiet sick u know…

49. visar Says:

What the fuck is swagger jackin

50. visar lmao Says: