Daily Headlines 4-24-06

Family of Slain Bouncer ‘Terrified’ For Safety, Struggling To Pay For Funeral

New Orleans Hip-Hop Is the Home of Gangsta Gumbo

How Marc Ecko Tagged Air Force One

Bush’s Surprising Choice for New Press Secretary

Soldiers in Iraq Rap About the Battles, the Danger, and Their Emotions on New CD

209 Responses to “Daily Headlines 4-24-06”

1. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

first my nuggs

2. el_feces_loco Says:

1st….do i win a free nah right tee shirt?..i didnt even read this shit..es you kinna slow today I read all this shit already..must have had a long azz weekend? or you went to this niggas church yesterday?>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jIWWFBvs7A

3. el_feces_loco Says:

I bet plug didnt even read the shit either…hahaha.

4. MaddenMaster Says:

I really feel bad about what that family is going through….. And nobody fucking cares!!! sad…… Whats even worse is the fact that whole truth still hasn’t come out yet….. now thats whats really fucked up!!!

5. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

no I didn’t read it……….and prolly wont

6. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ thats why no one cares, its either this guy’s fault and he deserved it and his cousin should get got or its proof’s fault ( something most of us dont want to believe ) so until all the facts come out most people feel like its this guys fault. but there is no need for anyone to die in any of these senseless whose got the bigger balls situation.

but r.i.p. to both them but the family best be scared for his life cause people in the D are clearly not happy, i dont think he is safe in jail dude better get him self locked up in solitary

7. Luis Says:

damn that sucks!

8. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I havent heard anything about nobody doin nuffin to that dudes family. Every one knows that he only popped off at proof because proof smoked ole boy first.

9. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ were for madden

10. MaddenMaster Says:

Its all dumb if you ask me….. and I feel bad for all parties involved….. and the more I hear the story the more I don’t think proof shot first but again its all sad….

11. Foekist Says:

Man it ain’t been NO good new news posted in a while, bro

^ I guess I should go out and make the news myself? whatever happens in the world, that’s what gets posted, what do you want me to tell you.

13. Kornphlake Says:

I’ll say it, Zino for president. (He can’t be worse then Bush)!

14. Foekist Says:

eskay Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 11:49 am

——-

I know the deal… Lol, you remind me of myself… I got a short fuse too.

15. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

eskay Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 11:49 am

_____________________________________

YES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO AND MAKE SOME NEWS! HOW’S A GUY SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT THREW WORK ON A MONDAY WIT THIS. IF I SEE PROOFS NAME ONE MORE TIME ON AN ARTICL IMMA SNAP……..NECKS

16. KonishiwaBitches Says:

i can’t stand Mondayz

OK, I’ll get right on it…

***Breaking News ***

ESKAY GOES POSTAL IN DAILY HEADLINES THREAD! AT LEAST 2 NAH RIGHT REGULARS FEARED DEAD! MORE AS IT DEVELOPS….

18. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THERE AINT SHIT TO TALK ABOUT SO LETS GET THINGS POPPIN.

BLOOD MONEY WAS ASS ( ONE OF MY BOYS FORCED TO LISTEN TO IT STRICLY ON A COMDEIC LEVEL , YOU KNOW THE SAME WAY YOU LISTEN TO A NELLY CD) AND GOD DAMN THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS AND WHEN I SAY HILARIOUS I MEAN I FIND IT HILARIOUS TO WATCH THESE 2 CLOWN FAKE ASS THUGS * THEY ALL NEED HUGS * CAREER FLOP SO GOD DAMN HARD MAN I DONT WISH FAILURE ON MOST PEOPLE BUT IM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF THIS FLOP WAITING TO HAPPEN.

19. Foekist Says:

What’s wrong with their CD, Ty?

20. Foekist Says:

Other than the fact that they’re with GUnit, of course

21. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 11:59 am
    OK, I’ll get right on it…

***Breaking News ***

DAMN CAN YOU POST THE YOUTUBE LINK FOR THAT ESKAY ?

KonishiwaBitches Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 11:58 am
    i can’t stand Mondayz

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE’S GOT CASE OF THE MUUNDAYS

^ So now that everybody’s heard it, lets start a Blood Money first week sales pool.

I say 175,000

23. Foekist Says:

I’ll say 200,000 tops. Because of the ignorant people that will cop just because of the name Mobb Deep. I’m sure there are many out there that don’t have an idea of how them joining G Unit will affect the quality of their music. So inconsideration of those idiots that will still pay for the trash, I say 200,000. TOPS

24. tyronebiggums71 Says:

HONESTLY IT WAS GARBAGE, I HAVENT HEARD A HOT WAIT SCRATH THAT EVEN A BEARABLE 16 FROM P IN YEARS, SOME AND I REPEAT SOME OF THE BEATS ARE ALRIGHT BUT I THINK THE RETARDED KID DOWN THE STREET HOOKED ON CRACK COULD MAKE BETTER USE OF THEM BEATS. ITS NOT EVEN LIKE THEY ARE THE WORST LYRICIST EVER JUST POSSIBLE THE MOST BLAND AND BORING, PRODIGY BARELY EVEN RHYMES AND HE SAYS ABSOULTELY NOTHING. AND CONSIDERING ITS REALLY A G-UNIT ALBUM FEAT. MOBB DEEP YOU CAN SEE WHY I WOULDNT FUCK WITH ALL THOSE TRACKS BUT HONESTLY THERE WASNT ONE SONG THAT I FELT LIKE I COULD BUMP EVEN A COUPLE OF TIMES, THEY HAVENT MADE ME BUMP MY HEAD SINCE “BURN” AND THAT WAS THE ONLY HOT SONG ON THAT ALBUM

I heard l-m-n-o P was on the radio talking about the leaked copy was missing some songs

26. tyronebiggums71 Says:

FIRST WEEK SALES IM NOT EVEN JOKING THEY WILL BE LUCKY TO GET 100,000 OR 150,000 AT ABSOLUTE MOST, VERY FEW DIE HARD MOBB FANS STAYED CARING ABOUT THEM AFTER THE TREASON OF SIGING WITH THE CHIEF OF HIP-HOP POLICE, AND HONESTLY THIS SHIT ISNT EVEN QUALITY COMMERCIAL SHIT, THE WHITE GIRLS IN IOWA DONT WANNA SHAKE THEIR ASS TO THIS THEY WANT CANDYSHOP I REALLY DONT THINK THIS WILL SELL AT ALL , SERIOUSLY IT WILL DO WORSE THAN YAYO’S ALBUM ( THE G-UNIT BRAND IS FALLING AND FALLING HARD, LOOK AT ALL THE RELEASES AND THE STEADY DECREASE IN SALES AND THIS WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE )

HAHA CANT WAIT FOR A G-UNIT FREE 2007

27. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I thing P is talkin about going to heaven and robbin Jesus on one of those songs. The one when they muffle half his verse.

28. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 12:20 pm

OF COURSE EVERYONE SAYS THAT FOR EVER ALBUM THAT LEAKED SO WHAT THEY DO IS GO THROW IN LIKE 2-3 MORE TRACKS IN REAL QUICK SO GUESS WHAT 2-3 MORE PURE ASS TRACKS.

FUCK L-M-N-O-P-

IM Q-R-S-TO THE T

29. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 12:28 pm

YEA HE THREATENS TO PUNCH JESUS IN THE FACE, FORGET CONTROVERSY SUROUNDING THE STATEMENT ( TRUST ME THEIR MUSIC OFFENDS ME MUCH MORE THAN ANYTHING THEY CAN SAY ABOUT RELIGION ) ITS JUST A HORRIBLE LINE OOOO YOU GANGSTA NOW P, CALLING OUT A FAKE BIBLICAL CHARACTER

30. tyronebiggums71 Says:

* IM REALLY BORED AT WORK TODAY, GOT VERY LITTLE WORK TO GET DONE TODAY SO IM REALLY LOOKING TO STIR SOME SHIT UP ON HERE, BUT NOW REALIZES HOW TO REALLY GET SOME PEOPLE’S ATTENTION *

FUCK 50 AND HIS WHOLE DICKRIDING NUT HUGGING CREW AND ALL THERE FAGGOT ASS STANLEYS LET SOME ONE SMACK YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD MAYBE YOULL BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE REAL TALENT AND RAP SKILLS THEN

31. Foekist Says:

Man, I’m still upset at Hov’ for liking this nigga Rick Ross. I can’t lie, the song is catchy, but the dude has no flow at all. You think Hov really feelin dude, or is this just strictly a business move?

32. Foekist Says:

…on second thought, Hov really likes Jeezy too, so it’s probably real. Dude sound like Jeezy but without the good soundin ablibs and his voice sound like any dude off the street. Oh, and I forgot to mention that he can’t rhyme.

33. Foekist Says:

got damn! concreteloop is down again?

34. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Ty, you don’t believe in Jesus?

35. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 12:41 pm

STRICLY B.I.. THERE IS NO WAY HOV CAN ACTUALLY LIKE THIS DUDE

ALSO JEEZY CRACKED A BOTTLE OVER SOME DUDES HEAD IN VEGAS FOR TRYING TO SNATCH JAY’S CHAIN SO HOV IS GONNA FUCK WITH HIM BUT I STILL DONT REALLY THINK JAY ACTUALLY LIKES JEEZY’S MUSIC ATLEAST I HOPE NOT ( I MEAN I LIKE SOME OF IT BUT MOST OF IT NOPE SORRY )

36. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Jay didn’t like Jeezy till Reid told him to.

37. Foekist Says:

And where SWEET BOOTY at? I wonder how everything went Friday when he “went to have a couple drinks with some friends.” haha What a froot

38. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I would like a Jeezy instrumental cd. No lyrics. Just beats and Adlibs.
    YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

39. Foekist Says:

Listenin to that Hustlin crap, it’s obvious that if you got the right connect and you got nice beat, you can get on. It’s a shame that there’s so many cats that put alot of work into their 16′s out here that can’t even get listened to.

40. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 12:47 pm
    Ty, you don’t believe in Jesus?

YES I HOPEING TO GET THIS REACTION LIKE I SAID IM BORED

LET ME CLARIFY I DONT BELIEVE OR DISBELIEVE IN JESUS I JUST DONT HAVE ANY CLUE AND THE BIBLE ISNT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVINCE ME. THE BIBLE IS JUST A BUNCH OF STOIES MAYBE SOME ARE TRUE ( MOST ARE PROBABLY TRUE TO A DEGREE BUT THEN THE WRITER JUST EXAGGERATED THE SHIT OUT OF IT ) ALSO THINGS THAT WOULD OF BEEN THOUGHT TO HAVE BEEN A MIRACLE BACK THEN COULD BE EXPLAINED LOGICALLY BY SCIENCE NOW.

I BELIEVE IN SOMETYPE OF GOD BUT I DONTBELIEVE IN ANY ORGINIZED RELIGION I THINK ITS TO EACH IS OWN AND YOU GOTTA TO FIND YOUR OWN BELIEFS AND USE YOUR THOUGHTS BELIEFS AND MORALS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE BY, NOT BY A BOOK WRITTEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO I MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY

history is his-STORY

41. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 12:49 pm

i was hoping to bring him out of hiding with my comments, and we all know he doesnt have any friends except for the ones on t.v.

and co-signs plug’s thought of an instrumental jeezy album

42. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I feel you. But the bible got alot of knowledge in it. Proverbs for example, romans is anothe good one if you disect it, it says where homosexuality comes from. Ephesians is another good one.

43. Foekist Says:

I cosign with u Ty, I was going thru that a couple months ago. I came to the realization that we’ll NEVER really know what the truth is, so I just chose to roll with Christianity.

>>history is his-STORY

co-sizzle

Jeezy said Jay told him his album was ‘a classic’

45. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I was watchin Constantine with my boy HERBert, Man that movie is crazy. Specially gone off the gonj. It was freakin me out.(no luis)

46. Foekist Says:

eskay Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 1:00 pm
    >>history is his-STORY

co-sizzle

Jeezy said Jay told him his album was ‘a classic’

————-

I just wish Jeezy would show some personality or charisma. I swear I got depressed listening to his cd. I guess cuz I’ve seen both sides of the dope game… A dope dealin kingpin lifestyle doesn’t appeal to me, even the least bit. Other than the cars, money, women, nice cars, and respect… Other than that, it’s wack.

*sarcasmic snicker*

47. Foekist Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 1:02 pm
    ——–

Yeah, me too! (No Sweet Booty)

48. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

*sarcasmic snicker*

>>LOL

49. ONE Says:

*bored as hell at work*
    Wanna go home, but I know theres nothing goin on… so at least at work I can lie to myself thinkin it’ll get better when I get home… but if I go home, and there aint shit to do, I can’t be like ‘damn, I cant wait to get to work’… so Ill just sit here and pretend I got a great day ahead of me, go home, skome a blunt, pass out and hopefuly I wake up tomorrow, not at 1 in the mornin.

50. ONE Says:

today might be the most boring day of the year.

51. KonishiwaBitches Says:

howcome niggas ain’t going at each other today that shit usally makes by day go by faster
    *this is gonna turn out to be a long day*

52. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 12:55 pm

true the bible has lots of good stories and they are defintely things that can be learned from it lots of knowledge is dropped throughout but its the same with most religion, the torah and the quran can be just as knowledgable and inslightful ( especially if readen properly and not taken out of context * cough militant muslims cough * ) but they all cant be right ? so ive knowledged them all taken bits of peaces out of each that i like and feel and i combine them to form my own way of living, my own moral issues and standards, they all have good points and they all have a bit of mental streatching to get by that i cant buy into. again read them all take them for what they are worth and live by what you agree and feel in it

53. Foekist Says:

*feels a good conversation brewing*

I feel the same way Ty, but battling internally to find the truth Spiritually took too much of a toll on me, so I just said bump it and rolled with Christianity. I couldn’t understand how someone who’s never heard of Christianity is damned to hell since they never proclaimed Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. That just didn’t sit well…

Also, I look at how even inside of Christianity it’s so divided. This church says that speaking in tongues means this, the other church says that.. The frustrating thing is that there’s no one that REALLY KNOWS because this stuff happened so doggone long ago.

Just be lucky yall don’t live in Baltimore, MD… complaining ass niggas.

55. tyronebiggums71 Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 1:40 pm
    *this is gonna turn out to be a long day*

damn i tried i said blood money was ass ( but i guess everyone agrees ) i said fuck 50 and the gay unit and fuck all their stanleys and susans and i even threw some relgion in this bitch and its still didnt get jumpinoff

56. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I know how to get some shit started… Wireless giant is a BIATCH….

57. tyronebiggums71 Says:

thats the thing FOEKIST no one knows and people are fighting wars people dying over people’s interpetation of some shit written thousands of years ago, i mean the bible could of been written as a way to instill fear and order it could of been just the first fiction novel or it could be real no one knows nor will we ever know so knowledge it take what you will from it and for your on path but be right with god you dont have to classify a specfic religion, and dont be getting all caught up in a religon to a point where you are willing to blow yourself up. ( and thats not a shot at islam just the militant islams )

58. KonishiwaBitches Says:

D4L are the best shit since vanilla ice

59. ReachNYC.com Says:

yo eskay you dont show http://www.reachny.com no love! thats a bad investment

“I couldn’t understand how someone who’s never heard of Christianity is damned to hell since they never proclaimed Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. That just didn’t sit well…”

I totally agree. Back in 2002, I was in college and really struggling with some issues. Well, this clique of Jesus disciples (that’s what I call them) asked me to come to a few of their Bible classes in D.C. Every opportunity they would tell me things like, “if you don’t read the Bible you’re going to hell”, “if you aren’t a Christian you’re going to hell”… and I started thinkin, what if someone wasn’t exposed to Christianity? Would if I was a good samaritan my whole life and never practiced a religion? I picked up this book on Karma from Barnes & Nobles late last year [about $5, clearance aisle] and it made more sense to me than anything I’ve been told about religion. How you treat people and live your life will ultimately determine your fate and destiny. The tree that you plant today will provide shade for the generations to come. Also, in the last two years I’ve talked to a few guys who practiced Islam and I’m thinking about studying the Qur’an. Those brothas seem to be at peace with themselves and caught up in the hype of the religion like Christians. Nothing against them because I grew up in a Baptist church but I’ve run into too many inconsistencies with Christianity. I just hope my journey for wisdom, peace, and understanding leads me in the right direction.

*B More Nubian*

61. tyronebiggums71 Says:

FUCK WIRELESS GIANT – FUCKING FAGGOT

FUCK LUIS AKA SWEET BOOTIE LOUIE – 50 HIT US UP IN THE OTHER THREAD AND SAID STOP STALKING HIM GET OFF HIS DICK, WE KNOW YOUR SO SICK LIKE NE-YO OVER THIS BUT HE TOOK YOUR VOICE OFF THE ANSWERING MACHINE SO KEEP IT MOVING

FUCK BEASTNIGGA – JUST ON THE STRENTGH THAT DUDE STRAIGHT UP DISAPPEARED I GUESS I RAN HIM OFF ( BEAST DONT WANT WITH TY. NO! )

FUCK UR-MAD AND ALL THE RANDOM DIP-SHIT FANS CAM SUCKS ASS I MEAN LITERALLY HE GAY HE LIKES DUDES ASSES.

AND FUCK WHOEVER WANTS IT YOU CANT GET IT TO

” WHO SAID THEY WAS FUCKING WITH ME/ THEY JUST SAID THAT FUCKING WITH ME/ (they didnt mean it) ”

62. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

>>> those were christians radicals, like islam radicals, there views are a little far out.

63. KonishiwaBitches Says:

religion is men made there is no true religion

64. WG aka keyboardKILLER Says:

why are there only dudes on this site?

* laughs when thinks to self*

my bad! your not dudes!!!!! your b i t c h s !!!!

65. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I think the standard for all religions is to live right, respect others, and do good onto others. All religions have those key points.

66. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Another Studio Gansta

67. tyronebiggums71 Says:

d.billz – when it comes down to it really karma is my religon thats what i base my life and how i handle situations. i used to just wild the fuck out and be reckless but i really started to believe in what goes around comes around i tend to think if you treat people with respect generally the same respect will be shown and in the end that is what will make you happiest ( instead of lots of people who have no morals and live good for awhile off being grimey but the shit always falls and crumbles on them at some point no one lives a full happy life being a mean spritded grimey person ( doing what you need to survive and grimey are 2 seperate issues )

68. WG aka keyboardKILLER Says:

@ tyronebiggums

will you ask your mother to please lick my left nut?

* it hurts! *

69. reggaetonslasher Says:

@plug

we live in times ever shrinking shadow, and if we are to achieve anything in our brief being that lets us die without feeling we’ve wasted our time, we will have to go into heady conflict with the forces of scarcity that deny our desires.

70. Stephen C. Says:

eskay,

can u get or have u heard of a song called “Gilla Hit” by Icadon feat. your boy Red…t’s off a new mixtape called ” IC: Raps Most Wanted”

71. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 2:13 pm
    @plug

>>You gotta break that down some.

72. reggaetonslasher Says:

73. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Ahhhh, Gotcha

74. reggaetonslasher Says:

@ plug

because I remember you discussing how much you hate your job, I found that quote in book I was reading, and thought it might inspire you.

basically it means that Time waits for no man and that you should seize any moments of opportunity, and to acquire all you want out of life, you gotta go hard, anything thats of some value, its resources are limited.

75. Foekist Says:

On a serious note, that’s why so many people don’t like 50 Cent, because he put out so much hate, trying to emulate the real life 50 in the rap world. The hate and snitching that he put out is coming back to him. Case and point… If he wasn’t so much of a buster that initiates so much uneccessary beef, there wouldn’t be as many 50 haters like myself on this site. If he would’ve never had beef with Ja Rule, and criticized that R and B rap shit, how many of us would be stressin the fact that 50 bitch ass is doing the same thing? Not many.

“You do dirt, you get dirt…” (DMX)

76. tyronebiggums71 Says:

WG aka keyboardKILLER Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 2:09 pm
    why are there only dudes on this site?

* laughs when thinks to self*

my bad! your not dudes!!!!! your b i t c h s !!!

WE BROUGHT THAT WIRELESS GIANT BITCH ASS OUT. FUCKING LAME

77. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

@ raggae

I feel you. I’m at the age right now that I truely don’t know what I actually want. family life? Bachelor life with a ton of women? City life? Country Rural living? It’s all in the air. All I know is that it take mulahto do any of those things comfortablely

78. reggaetonslasher Says:

I think people like the story of how the underdog won the battle (50 beat ja), now 50′s on top, and turned his back on the people that put him there, by not putting out that crack music he put out in the mixtape days, I feel betrayed.

79. Foekist Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 2:22 pm
    ——–
    I still don’t get it.

>>organized religion, is just a tool to keep the public passive, through the means of religous authority.

^basically

Stephen C.,

Nah I haven’t heard it, I saw it on MTV Mixtape Mondays today though.

81. reggaetonslasher Says:

@ Foe, hey i was just putting that out there to get a response.
    I for one do believe in a higher power, but dont follow any religion, I think that its used as a tool to control the masses, through fear. Also I’m on the fence about alot of the things the Bible talkes about.

82. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

FOE

I think hes saying to keep people together you have to give them someone to follow. Other wise there will be anarchy and eventually man would destroy itself

83. wireless giant Says:

@ tyronebiggums
    ___________________

and to think? only the BITCH replys!

84. tyronebiggums71 Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 2:22 pm

exactly i always say ( and always catch heat for saying ) that religion is a drug for people. people use religion as a crutch to help get them through life they think ‘ god will see us through this ” maybe he will maybe he wont but the thought that god is looking out for you eases your mind, thinking when a loved one dies that he/she has gone on to a better place helps the greiving process ( i use that thinking way too much ) the thought that there is someone or something in control makes things simpler and easier to deal with for people and some people need structure and rules to live by otherwise they will be off on their own lost. if this is what works for you by all means do it i am not knocking anyone for their beliefs as long as you dont push your feelings and ideas on others.

85. Foekist Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 2:44 pm
    reggaetonslasher Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 2:22 pm

—————-

Yo, it’s good to hear that someone else thought of this too. Weed is a hell of a drug.

86. reggaetonslasher Says:

^^@ty exactly

87. tyronebiggums71 Says:

wireless giant Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 2:43 pm
    @ tyronebiggums
    ___________________

and to think? only the BITCH replys!

bitch i set you up to reply thats what we were waiting for once you relpied ( no matter under what name ) you lost

88. tyronebiggums71 Says:

yessss siiiiir

people tend to get mad when i compare drugs and religion but i dont mean it disrespectfully just on the crutch concept that gets me

and stephan c. – i havent heard any of his new shit but his old shit when he was just icarus was ill as fuck

89. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

It’s good to have a higher power to leave your problems with when the road gets bumpy and to know that if you need a little help you can ask for it

90. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ yea, dont anyone get what im saying twisted im not knocking anyone for it like i said i use the thinking process myself when i need it from time to time it helps. im just saying it is what it is.

biggums did you see my Buddens post at SOHH today? I didn’t cover anything you don’t already know but I figured since you’re bored today maybe you’d wanna let some haters in the comments have it

92. reggaetonslasher Says:

speaking of religion, makes me think about war, there will never be peace on Earth, as long as these right winged religious fundalmentalist are using holy scripture to force their ideology on the people. So many innocent children die in the name of religion

93. abstract Says:

^It’s always been that way

94. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ESKAY – YE AI DID SEE IT EARLIER I WAS GONNA SHOUT YOU OUT FOR HOLDING IT DOWN FOR JOEY ON THAT SHIT. AND WHILE IM NOT REAL BUSY AT WORK ITS NOT SO SLOW THAT I CAN SCROLL THROUGH ALL THE COMMENTS ON SOHH BUT YOU CAN BET YOU ASS AFTER WORK ONCE THAT BLUNT GETS LIT ILL BE OVER THERE SSYING HI HATERS.

I SAW ONE BITCH SAY I THINK I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT JOEY BEING ON H OR A DUST HEAD ? LIKE IT WAS NEW NEWS I CANT WAIT TO BE LIKE BITCH YOU OBVIOUSLY AINT NEVER LISTEND TO BUDDENS IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT SHIT. LISTEN TO CALM DOWN ITS ABOUT DUST,

” and the shit out today its a wonder at all/ that niggas albums dont leave you with a HUNGER FOR MORE / joe leave them alone just accept that they lost/ but im an addict i got a problem with beatin a dead horse ”

” for the kids that said calm down helped them stop getting high ”

” what the fuck you expect from an ex dust head ”

so trust ill be there later

HI HATERS

95. tyronebiggums71 Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 3:01 pm

true thats the main reason behind war, its relgion power and greed those are the reasons for war, and its all religions guilty of it but not all involved in the relgions

96. Foekist Says:

ReachNYC.com Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 1:59 pm
    yo eskay you dont show http://www.reachny.com no love! thats a bad investment
    ———————–

YO that’s a good look! ReachNYC.com is KILLIN NAHRIGHT RIGHT NOW! Word!

*leaves for a better blog site*

97. wireless giant Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 2:46 pm
    wireless giant Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 2:43 pm
    @ tyronebiggums
    ___________________

and to think? only the BITCH replys!

you are real fag , you think this shit is foreal……. now this is some real shit !!!

98. South Ruler Says:

It’s the Southern take over.

What ya’ll niggas mad at the south for, switch up ya style and go south paw

99. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ SE SOUTHERNS THIS IS THE SHIT THAT MAKES RAE AND GHOST SNAP WHEN THE IGNORANT BAMMA’S SHOW UP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH

100. South Ruler Says:

Well this a quote from your rapper jadakiss. Sorry buddy, hope you dont feel so bad

checkmate!!!!

101. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 3:51 pm
    ReachNYC.com Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 1:59 pm
    yo eskay you dont show http://www.reachny.com no love! thats a bad investment
    ———————–

YO that’s a good look! ReachNYC.com is KILLIN NAHRIGHT RIGHT NOW! Word!

*leaves for a better blog site*

FUCK THAT SITE MAN I DONT CARE HOW BORED I AM, HOW SLOW A DAY IS GOING WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE ABOUT THE WORLDS BEST CHEESECAKE ?GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT

102. Foekist Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:03 pm
    Foekist Says:
    April 24th, 2006 at 3:51 pm
    ReachNYC.com Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 1:59 pm
    yo eskay you dont show http://www.reachny.com no love! thats a bad investment
    ———————–

YO that’s a good look! ReachNYC.com is KILLIN NAHRIGHT RIGHT NOW! Word!

*leaves for a better blog site*

——————

Damn, Ty, stay out of grown folks business… I was trying to piss Eskay off.. Ain’t shit else to do :-)

103. tyronebiggums71 Says:

SOUTH – i know exactly who the quote is from but the fact that you threw in the its the southern takeover first is what i was responding to.

and funny isnt that you would use a ny cats lines to explain how the south is doing big things, such big things you illiterate bammas cant even get your points across you need ny cats like jada millz and tru-life to make your points cause god knows you bammas arent smart or articulate enough to get anything across but that you wanna lean wit it and rock wit it we get it you like your white tee’s

104. tyronebiggums71 Says:

foekist – i was just playing around too homie im bored, but seriously i went to the site and i see a topic about the worlds best cheesecake i has to say something. and i really wasnt even coming at you with that i really was going at the fool promoting the cheesecake advertising site

105. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

South Ruler Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:02 pm

checkmate!!!!

>>>>
    He’s got you there ty.

106. South Ruler Says:

ok you got mase, camron, loon, diddy, and you wanna harlem shake all day. Now thats a good way the whitefolks want you to beef against your own people, to make them more money.

The black capital of the world is Atlanta. Black business, restaurants, neighborhoods. I’m sorry that your part of the region is not the IT region right now.

Checkmate!!!!

107. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

IM BOUT 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE. I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS PLACE TODAY. (BY PLACE I MEAN WORK)

108. KonishiwaBitches Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:06 pm

————————————————————————————–

ummm mr tyronebiggums71 who would u be directing your comments to, you wouldn’t by any chance be calling “southerners” ” illiterate bammas” or are you comments strictly directed to South Ruler????

*is KonishiwaBitches gonna have to slap a bitch*

109. Foekist Says:

Now I’m an East Coast rap listenin to mufucka, but I’m also seriously considering moving to Atlanta. It’s like another world down there. Plus Michigan sucks.

—-THIS IS AN OFFICIAL APB (is that right?) for ‘BEASTNIGGA’—–

IF ANYBODY COMES ACROSS A NIGGA GETTIN BEAT UP BY HIS GIRL WITH A BROOM, DRIVES A 98 300m, LET ME KNOW…. OH, AND HE’S KNOWN TO TELL TALES OF SEEING TUPAC SHAKUR ALIVE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS…. SO IN OTHER WORDS, BEWARE, THE MUFUCKA IS CRAZY!

110. abstract Says:

heat

111. Sam Cockadoo Says:

Yeah its some hot rappers coming out the south like flip, thug scrappy, kwon and ti, few from the west and few from the east.

Let it be a world wide take over. This aint no different from the plantation area, and the 80′s crack era. Niggas is fighting over crumbs, and shoes, when you should be united.

112. Darth Cipher Says:

i wouldnt say atlanta’s the black capital of the world, the states yes, but not the world, jsut cause alot of business are owned by black people and theres alot of black people there, really doesnt mean its the capital(no disrespect, i been to atalanta a couple times and each time i’ve loved it even more)… but saying that is a bit wrong cause african citys got more black people then we can imagine, whether there underprivilaged or not…

113. Darth Cipher Says:

we gotta stop talking bout a takeover, no coast is gunna take over, period, cause when one side coems hard, then the other side comes harder, its an ever going circle that will never end, i just want common sense to take over in hiphop cause alot of rappers lack it in there rhymes, we need more KRS’ who will take the time to teach in there rhymes, rather then just rap to make money… no doubt everyones gotta get paid, but at the same time at what cost does it have to be at… your integrity??? think bout it

114. Southern Ruler Says:

I meant U.S

115. Foekist Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:22 pm

———-

My homegirl live in Botswana, and it’s black’s over there KILLING EM as far as entrepreneurs over there. But from what I’ve seen so far, ATL is the spot right now.

116. Euro nigga Says:

Next is London, I like the u.s and all but in london we got a movement down here, niggas is doing it for real. Next five years The Big L is taking over.

@ South Ruler

Well, not to discredit your statement, but the Black Rennasiance was created in Harlem. It birthed the humanitarian, philanthropic, and leadership movement for the prominent Blacks. Here’s the proof of documentation:

Historical Studies

Anderson, Jervis. This Was Harlem. New York: Farrar, Straus, Giroux,
    1982. F128.68 H3A65 1982 (DHUP)

Aptheker, Herbert. A Documentary History of the Negro People in the United
    States, 1910-1932. Secaucus, NJ: Citadel, 1973. E185 A58 (DHUU)

Bontemps, Arna, ed. The Harlem Renaissance Remembered. New York: Dodd,
    Mead, 1972. PS153 N5B63 (DHUU)

Butcher, Margaret. The Negro in American Culture, Based on Materials Left by
    Alain Locke. New York: Knopf, 1956. E185.82 B89 1956A (DHUU)

Huggins, Nathan Irvin. Harlem Renaissance. New York: Oxford University,
    1971. NX 512.3 N5H8 (DHUU)

Kramer, Victor, ed. The Harlem Renaissance Re-Examined. Chicago:
    University of Chicago, 1987. PS153 N5H25 1987 (DHUU)

Lewis, David L. When Harlem Was In Vogue. New York: Knopf, 1981. NX511
    N4L48 1981 (DHUU)

Martin, Tony. Literary Garveyism: Garvey, Black Arts, and the Harlem
    Renaissance. Dover, Massachusetts: Majority, 1983. PS153 N5MZ63 1983
    (DHUU)

Osofsky, Gilbert. Harlem: The Making of a Ghetto: Negro New York, 1890-
    1930. New York: Harper, 1963. F128.9 N3073 1968 (DHUU/F)

Ottley, Roi. New World A-Coming. New York: Arno, 1968. F128.9 N3075
    1943 (DHUL)

Schoener, Allan. Harlem on My Mind. New York: Random, 1968. F128.68
    H3S3 1979 (DHUF/L)

118. reggaetonslasher Says:

lol @cockadoo (no homo)

119. Darth Cipher Says:

aiight south, jsut making sure we werent getting ahead of ourselves…

@ Foe… man i love atlanta, i got fam and friends down there, decaturs the place to be, having chicken and waffles lol(so cleeshay in terms of southern style in atl but wtv)… if i ever move to the states, thats where i would go, even though im an east coast lover, i need that souther hospitality… but still i’d be bumping the Wu-Tang clan hardcore without a care in the world…

120. reggaetonslasher Says:

the only reason dudes move to ATL is the woman to man ratio, theres no other reason to go there, you can get good southern cooking at Justins

121. Southern Ruler Says:

what is the point of posting all those works cited resources? Everybody knows it started in harlem.

But ask yourself where is at harlem at now? Sorry but crack hit you a lil too hard.

My sources:

Spelman
    Morehouse
    Upperclass Black neighborhoods
    Black D. A
    etc… A lot more but not going to really take the time to try to shut someone down on nah right. (what’s the point)

But see there you going again trying to pit blacks against blacks. Just what the white man want you to do, so he can write more books.

122. Darth Cipher Says:

im not sleeping on euro either… one of my dogs up there got a nice rap group doing there thing on the underground scene… the synetics… i got my eye on you euro rappers, plus the grundge movement(correct me if its not grundge) good for them underground club lovers who just wonna have wicked lyrics with there base line(watch out dirty south, their fucking pros at what you been douing for years) no joke sick lyrics and wicked club bass, makes crunk music look like a joke, now thats something to talk about

123. reggaetonslasher Says:

but to me its not worth the sacrifice, move to a place with sexy black women and be inundated with snap music, or stay in the east and date ex drug offenders, but have good hip hip.

But you know what though Ty Biggs…

I was lookin’ at this Tru Life YouTube shit last night (with Saigon in it) and he was saying some real shit. Why do we have to wait until niggas die to show them love on the East (Big L, Biggie, Pun). Like the dude Tru said, Jay, Nas, Wu-Tang, and other dudes held the East down for the last decade and niggas act like they didn’t exist. He went on to say that he was at a show and asked the crowd, “how you feel about Jay?”… no response… “how you feel about Nas?”… no response. Shit is fucked up chief. That’s why I fucks with niggas like Joe Budden because that nigga paid homage to all those niggas (even 50) in that one song (I think it was “Dumb Out”). Niggas actin’ real crab and stank.

Respect the history… and that goes out to EVERYBODY. I don’t give a fuck where you from, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, South, Midwest, West… whateva.

125. reggaetonslasher Says:

@darth in London the got this thing called Garage music, its off beat, with a speeded up tempo.

126. Darth Cipher Says:

fuck that… canada’s wher eits at for hot fucking women, all cultures, all classes, all shapes and sizes… if you want a skinny girl, go get a skinny girl, if you want a thick chick, go get one… montreal especially, were the party capital of canada, so many clubs here, we dont even have an actually number to say how many there are, cause they open and close so often(and thats not including underground clubs)… i’ve dated almost every race there is on earth(havent been with south asians or natives) trust me… you want women, come to canada, plus we have free health care, you cant go wrong… O Canada

127. Foekist Says:

Matter of fact, the first Wu Wear store I ever been to was in the Atl, back in like 97. The women are off the chain, even the white chix I saw down there had big ass bootys. It’s alot of rainbow niggas down there, alooooot of Luis’ down there, so watcha ya azz LITERALLY.

128. Southern Ruler Says:

yeah too many faggot ass niggas in the ATL. Them niggas need to scoot over to San Fran, to taste more of that rainbow.

129. Darth Cipher Says:

yeah i know bout garage, but they got another style too… and its growing fast, that chick Jay signed… lady sovereign… she got that song “Random”, wicked shit man… look into some euro shit man its crazy

130. Darth Cipher Says:

ATL is full of bird ass niggas???… damn man i wouldnt know, shit that aint a good look for ATL sicne they got the most strip clubs in the US HAHAHAHA… shit someone say it aint so!!!

131. reggaetonslasher Says:

darth you talk like you got some Yardy in you (no homo)

132. Darth Cipher Says:

WTF you mean???

133. reggaetonslasher Says:

white girls with phat asses isnt a phenomenom anymore, they’re being bread like thoroughbreads, its becoming common to see a white chick with a phatty.

134. reggaetonslasher Says:

lol@ Yardy is a term used to discribe Jamaican, we use that word wicked alot dat all.. no disrespect I know they got alot of Jamaicans is Canada

@ Southern Ruler

But as we mentioned, everything is a cycle. Right now ATL has one of the highest crime rates (behind Camden, NJ) and some of the cheapest properties. Not to mention an over-crowding of Blacks with a ridiculous AIDS and gay population. So when that happens, where will the Blacks eventually find themselves in the next 15 years? Either out West or back up North. I cited those materials because you seemed a little to overzealous to post about who’s running what. But nonetheless, things come back 360. And then 15 years after that, the South will be poppin’ again. The arguing and attempt to say who “reigns” is futile. All I’m saying is that we need to bring the intellect back into effect. And that movement started with EAST COAST RAP. Do us as East Coasters make bullshit music? Of course. But the foundation is still there. Many of us of my generation haven’t strayed away from the principles that make up rap music which is why we’re always on here biggin’-up guys like Ghost, Rae, Lupe (Midwest), Common (Midwest), Dead Prez (Stic.man from the South), Little Brother (South) and people of that stature… no matter where they are from.

Even Common lives in BK. Why? It’s the essence. The aura. Where else could he live where they take the conscience hip hop so seriously? Where else do Little Brother have the best and sold out shows? The East embrace those guys because they didn’t stray away from the purity of the art form. That’s all I’m saying brotha.

136. Darth Cipher Says:

man in the college im at, some of the white girls got bigger asses then the black girls, actually alot of them do, its pretty crazy, and they love off the black dick, its crazy and i enjoy every minute of it… plus the black girls here are very friendly… fuck canada is the shit

137. Darth Cipher Says:

oh im not jamaican though… im bajan homie lol… bajan and puerto rican… no jamaican in me what so ever… plus no disrespect taken, just wasnt sure what you were getting at you know… plus i say wicked cause no one round me says it, that and booya… but thats more of a video game thing…

Darth… yo, I’ve been trying to go to Canada for a minute! There was a jazz fest last year in Montreal in July right around the time of my birthday but I missed it. I heard Toronto has a big West Indian population and that the women are bangin’. If I can round up the posse, I’m definitely trying to make a trip there soon.

By the way, Big Up to Kardinal Offishall, Socrates, Choclair, and whoever else holdin’ it down for T Dot.

Bajans stand up!

*wonders who in their right mind lives anywhere but NY*

That joint by Choclair called “Lets Ride” was on fire when that shit dropped.

141. Darth Cipher Says:

very good point Billz… like i mentioned before and you strengthened, its a cycle that’ll never end…

little brother got some good rhymes man, loved there album “minstrel show” and im trying to get my hands on the mixtape they did with dj drama, but to no avail…

B More Careful… “The Savage”

The Wire…

The Corner…

Niggas know, rappin’ about MD in your rhymes mofos!

CHEA!

*Disclaimer* D Billz has never been involved in any of those felonious activities mentioned in those lyrics and is showing mere pride for his disfunctional yet beloved hometown.

143. Foekist Says:

Aight aight aight, enuff of that Canada shit. I heard it IS off the meatrack though. MUSIC PLEASE? “doo-doo-doo…doo.. doo.. doo-doo-doo “Pussy, pussy HOPPIN!”

144. Southern Ruler Says:

Thats not intellect in any sense of the word. Sugar Hill gang is the essence of rap, fun witty, and intellectual. But rap started from the plantations in the slaves, where it started from the south.

Look I’m not even from the south. I’m just came here to make a point, that in the next fifty years we will look at this and say to ourselves ‘we were fighting over this”. All this is foolishness. No city is better than the other. No region better than the other. Where else in the world do we see the same group of people fighting over minimal things in music. Do we see North Iraq squabbing with South Iraq over something so trivial.

Lol @ myself… because I’m actually trying to move to Nu Jeruz.

*holds down his head in shame as he typed that*

146. Darth Cipher Says:

canada’s got some nice things to be proud bout, yeah jazz festival is always hype, i go every year, plus the just for laughs festival, montreal’s beautiful in the summer time so much culture that theres always something happening… and T.Dot is wicked too, but shits getting hollywood round there, so expensive its killer, gets me kinda angry sometimes, but still some nice women, but ask for ID, last time i was there i was at a club and this girl that was bout 5’9 banging body, everything you could ask for, and she was 16… i was bout to take her away too, but i got a heads up from someone that knew her…

147. Foekist Says:

Time for real talk. Man, who got some new pussy this past weekend? Of course I wouldn’t be bringing up the topic if I didn’t.. lol

148. KingML Says:

OK I want that iraq hiphop cd if anyone cops it no joke..

I got a friend over there who used to rap in QB when we were younger, i wouldnt be surprised if he was on that cd. sounds like something he would do.

149. Foekist Says:

Yall boys keep it sleazy… I gotta find the cheeba man…

*logs off*

150. Darth Cipher Says:

Canada will never stop talking… Big Up Time…

kardinal offishall, Ro dolla, solitaire(black jays), saukretes, rochester aka juice, massari, bless(platinumberg), ray robinson, choclair, rascalz, my boy swift KID doing his thing underground, IRS, maestro, classified, eternia, jully black, baby blue sound crew… big up big up

151. Darth Cipher Says:

i got soem new pussy @ Foe… bitch really wasnt that good, but she gave a wicked blowjob, got me angry though cause she wanted me to do all the motherfucking work, with her lazy phat ass, so i busted on her back and told her too leave… if she put in work i might of let her chill a bit, but thats what a bitch gets, no love(tried to get her face, but i was hitting it doggie and it didnt make it that far)

“Ok but if you want to really get into we can but, How can you say something is intellect and people are cursing and murking people, and selling grams.”

Niether is objectifying women, talkin’ about their big rims, or how shiny their “teefus” are. I understand your point. But what I was saying that before people in the East were bodying 800 people on a album, we were making some of the best music that ever existed. You’re right, none of this shit will ever matter a quarter of a century from now. But it’s just the principles of hip hop were destroyed by everyone. Styles P mentions some of the grimiest shit you can think of in his rhymes. And even had a song about smokin reefa gettin’ spins on the radio. But he also made a song called “I’m Black” which got banned from the radio stations. Little Brother’s album basically got blackballed from, of all stations, BET because the execs over there said “I’m Loving It” was, and I quote, “too intelligent for regular programming”. Now, there you have it: 2 artists from 2 different regions making positive music that doesn’t get played. But who are there biggest supporters?

All I’m saying is, where do you think Little Brother sells out more shows? In Atl, or NYC? I’m not discrediting anyone but simply trying to get you to understand that the East foundation lies in music with integrity. We strayed away from the essence. But with guys like Pap, Joe, and even a Midwester such as Lupe… we’ll back to that in a minute.

153. Southern Ruler Says:

Like I said earlier, I’m not from the south, and I can argue both points, but the only I came to make is bottom line, all this talk is useless. Useless, trivial.

Ok so you grimey, what does that mean. That is destructive in its own right. You want your kids to listen to people shooting niggas and selling coke to someones mom’s. its all irrevelant, south and east.

154. Darth Cipher Says:

i was pissed when stations werent running the little brother video… i seen it once on muchmusic and never again, and it was by fluke, i turned it on and there it was, i even tried requesting it but got no luck… good music doesnt make it… looke at dad prez, they talk bout that real shit, and make peoples feelings get hurt cause its the truth, and stations cant take it at all… the only video they seriously play from those guys is “Hip Hop”, and thats a pretty deep track in its self…

New York > Your city

156. Darth Cipher Says:

we need more KRS’ and Common’s, Blackstar’s and De La’s, tribes those niggas who made hip hop… is it reallt trivial to talk bout it here… im sure many artist check otu this sight in silence… and there reading what were saying… its time to educate rather then say something just because it sounds good

157. Darth Cipher Says:

well im off homies, keep it on the positive…

*logs off*

158. Southern Ruler Says:

New York city= Bin Laden’s city now

@ Souther Ruler

“You want your kids to listen to people shooting niggas and selling coke to someones mom’s. its all irrevelant, south and east.”

Ok, then why not say then? Why come to a blog beating your chest about the South being on top when they aren’t making good music either? People get so insecure about when someone from the East has something to say because everyone know where the foundation lies and hate to give props. I’m not here saying that either coast is making great music right now. Whether its about what “being a trap star” (South) or “huggin’ da block” (East). All I’m sayin’ is that the craft is in the hands of the powers that be which is suburban ass white kids and the DUMB ASS youth.

“Young niggas / Please keep from these young niggas / Not the smart ones Lord / Just the dumb niggas”

160. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

*is KonishiwaBitches gonna have to slap a bitch*

LIKE I SAID ALL DAY IM BORED HAVING FUN BUT IT WAS A DIRECT SHOT AT SOUTHERN RULER NOT ALL SOUTHERNS ( IVE ALSO SAID THOUSANDS OF TIMES I WILL NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GROUP A COAST OR RACE ALL AS ONE NEVER NOT ME ) BUT IF THE SHOE FITS,

AND IN CASE YOUR WONDERING KONISHAWA IT WASNT DIRECTED ANY WHERE NEAR YOU I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU FROM THE SOUTH BUT IVE NEVER FOUND ANYTHING YOU SAID TO BE IGNORANT

161. Southern Ruler Says:

d. billz I came to make a point, me being the southern take over was stupid right? It’s all nonsense. We are arguing over useless stuff.

162. Southern Ruler Says:

But I can admit, even though its useless, its still fun to talk about, and thats just the world we live in

163. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:10 pm
    South Ruler Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:02 pm

checkmate!!!!

>>>>
    He’s got you there ty.

LIKE I SAID I AM OBVIOULSY WELL AWARE OF THAT BEING A JADA LINE BUT I ALSO SAID HOW FITTING IS IT THAT YOU NEEDED A NY CAT TO MAKE YOUR POINT FOR YOU, CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE NO ONE IN THE SOUTH ON PONIT ENOUGH TO GET THE POINT ACROSS SO ILL

164. Southern Ruler Says:

Nobody has to make that point, when someone is on top, why say it. Its like that big pimple on someone’s nose, you know its there. Why say it?

165. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:37 pm
    But you know what though Ty Biggs…

YEA HOMIE THAST WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING FOR A MINUTE. I MEAN I THINK TRU-LIFE IS NICE BUT DEFINTELY NOT THE BEST LYRICIST I JUST REALLY FUCK WITH AND AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT HE SAYS ESPECIALLY WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT THAT SHIT

SIDENOTE – DID YOU HEAR THE ” I ANT LET NEW YORK RAP DIE ” OVER THE SONG CRY BEAT, THEY GOT THE WHOLE MIXTAPE ON DATPIFF? AND YOU WERE RIGHT IT THE BUDDENS SONG WAS DUMB OUT

” TRU-LIFE MAN DO THE NAME FIT ME ” AND YUP YUP IT DOES HE IS OBVIOUSLY KNOWN FOR STICKING UP SOME FAMOUS RAPPERS FROM THE CAMP WE DONT SPEAK OF, BUT I REALLY FUCK WITH HIM AND DEFINTELY THE MOVEMENT HE IS PUSHING FOR HE SPEAKS SOME REAL TALK

166. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:45 pm

SAY WORD WHITE GIRLS GOT THEM SOME ASSES NOW ADAYS

167. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

eskay Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:53 pm
    Bajans stand up!

*wonders who in their right mind lives anywhere but NY*

168. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

MY BAD I MEANT 6TH BORO DAMN IM TIRED

169. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

D. Billz Says:

April 24th, 2006 at 4:58 pm
    Lol @ myself… because I’m actually trying to move to Nu Jeruz.

*holds down his head in shame as he typed that*

FUCK THAT HOMIE JERZ IS WHERE ITS AT. YOU RIGHT BY THE CITY RIGHT BY THE BEACH ( THE BITCHES DOWN AT THE JERSEY SHORE BE OFF THE FUCKING MEAT RACK HOMIE ) A.C. NOT FAR BEST PIFF AROUND JERZ IS WHATS REALLY GOOD HOMIE DONT SLEEP

170. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Did anybody really belive all the Mobb Deep tough talk to began with? They never really struck me as real tough guys off top.

May be it’s just me?

Southern Ruler Says:

New York city= Bin Laden’s city now

^^see now that was uncalled for. how about I fly a 747 into the Georgia Dome and we’ll see how you like it?

>>COME ON HOMIE YOU CANT HATE ON JERZ YOU KNOW WHERE JUST THE FIFTH BORO AND SHIT WHERE WOULD EVER MOVE TO ONCE THEY GOT THEIR PAPER UP

^well yall are the 7th borough cuz Yonkers claims 6th. But honestly I rarely differentiate between New Yorkers and New Jersians (unless I’m talking to someone from Jerz then I let them know how superior New Yorkers are) to me there basically the same shit.

>>SAY WORD WHITE GIRLS GOT THEM SOME ASSES NOW ADAYS

Word!

174. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

MADEINMILAWKEE ILL ADMIT I BOUGHT INTO WHEN THEY FIRST DROPPED BUT I WAS LIKE 14 SO ID PROBABLY NELIEVE 50 WAS REAL NOW

AND GET EM ESKAY THAT SHIT WAS CRAZY UNCALLED FOR NY IS STILL THE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD BOW DOWN BITCH

175. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Don’t get me wrong they have made good street music and all, but ain’t no way on earth them dudes backing me down. Even with a strap!!

@ Ty Biggs

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about Downtown Jersey City. But I need to get outta this gov’t j-o first and find on there before I leave. I would attempt to work for the gov’t in Jerz and go to school, but yall don’t have many gov’t jobs there… except FBI openings. LOL!

Aint no way in hell…

177. c0l0mb14n1116 R.I.P Proof Says:

Specially Wyte Girls At My Skool……..
    Most OF Them Also Show love on da first date!!!!!!!!!!.Awesome yay!!! :
    *stops Actin’ Like He’s Whyte*

______________________________________
    Important:!!!!!!!!!
    ***************************************
    I know This is A Famous Beat But I Forgot who was it by. anybody know the beat from “a hostile takeover” from dat writers block 3 mixtape by jr writer ? im thinkin something like fugees or Wyclef but i cant find it… anyone ?

***************************************

Ohh Yeah This The BLogRIIA Table, Juzt needs to get approved from eskay !!!!!!!

100 – 200 = Gold
    200 – 400 = Platinum
    400 Or More Comments = Diamond

Correction: *find one there before i leave…

179. ReachNYC.com Says:

YO NAHRIGHT IS HOT BUT IF U TIRED OF HIM JUST BREASTFEEDING U OLD NEWS THEN GO TO http://WWW.REACHNY.COM!!!!!

180. KingML Says:

well i went to school with prodigy and he was the kind of kid u just wanted to beat up, he went to the “presitigious” graphic arts school in manhatten..

i think havoc went there too, thats a school i ended up having to leave cause my parents got divorced and they both didnt wanna pay for it anymore.

But if u ever meet prodigy call him Albert his first name he fuckin hates it.

Used to go “alllllberrrrtttt”….”alberrrrttt johhnnsoonnn”…

and he was small enough you could literally fit him in a garbage can so maybe tahts where he got all that angry rap from.

But anyone who believes Mobb Deep or Notorious BIG were thugs is just kidding themselves.

all 3 of them Havoc, Prodigy, and Big all went to private schools, all were raised by their parents, had good careers lined up for them, were intelligent. Obviously they werent super rich, but after Prodigy moved out of Lefrak City in queens then he started being an artsy nigga, then he blew up and we were all like …ya “Albert” when were you tough again?

Then again these two little punks were about 4 years younger than me and my boys, but we knew who was who..

181. Southern Ruler Says:

Actually Atlanta did get hit by terrorists before 9/11

ReachNYC,

That’s a good way to get all your comments on this site deleted.

183. Luis Says:

50 got it on locked world wide

If 50 spits cum, then I been an addict/ summertime, jail cell/ I’m on his nuts like a coke habit/ this nigga got it locked, man he’s been savage/ infrared him like that scope under my winter jacket/ Fuck jay, I’m a murk this king/ 50 just chirped me, he want me to slurp his beans.

Luis impostor, you have to try harder than that

>>all 3 of them Havoc, Prodigy, and Big all went to private schools, all were raised by their parents, had good careers lined up for them, were intelligent.

^I feel what your saying about those three, but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

185. Luis Says:

Esgay what are you talking about?

186. tyronebiggums Says:

d.billz – the only way to get a gov’t job in jersey is to know people man well any of the decent ones anyway

187. tyronebiggums Says:

reach nyc – none of us are interested in your dining tips take your ass out of here there wasn’t one god damn interesting thing on that hot garbage you call a web site.

hi haters

188. KingML Says:

Basically they have no credibility where they came from.

They mention the neighbourhood everytime they make a song, yet havent been around since they made their first song.

That whole repping a hood thing is bullshit amongst rappers, because once you make it, you dont go back to the hood unless you wanna get robbed or shot especialyl if people know you got money.

I havent been back to QB to live there, never will again, but I go back to see friends, family members and its cool.

I just don’t get why Mobb Deep has to rep it like they were respected there or like they still go there on Sundays.

>.Esgay what are you talking about?

The esgay was a nice touch, but you still need more people

190. Big E Says:

Eskay, do you dave a rapidshare-alternative? The link expires arter a few minutes and i’m always like 10 minutes late. I really wanna hear that clipse man. Can you help me?

191. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Them dude just to small for me to take them serious with the rah-rah stuff. I will give it to them Infamous was a tight album, and so was Murda Musik.

192. Big E Says:

Man, Nah Right is slooooowww this week.

Big E

Whats wrong dog, you can’t wait the 10 seconds?

I don’t usually do this but

Clipse – Money Talks

194. Luis Says:

I hate dip set but cam does rip it here

195. E From BK Says:

Yo Eskay, what’s up with these chicks advertising another site? I see her on here all the time but she is steadily trying to get people toher site. I don’t get it.

196. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

^^^ THAT REACHNYC CAT IS PATHETIC I WENT THERE SAW SOME CHEESECAKE I LEFT A COMMENT OFR THEIR BITCH ASS IM THE ONLY ONE WHO LEFT A COMMENT ON THE WHOLE DAMN SHIT

197. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

@ Eskay I must say this is by far the best daily news thread so far! You talk about New Orleans, and post a topic that ups the N.O. in the music world. You discuss Iraq and the soldiers that are spittin over there. (Felt like those 2 were for me)

*feels special*
    *no homo*

You gave us another out look on the Proof thing. Last but not least Ecko and Bush are gay.

@ Tyrone I co-sign with your belief in religon because I’ve had the chance to see many forms of it. People are willing to kill or be killed in order to protect their belief’s

@ Plug constanine was a stoner movie… They had demons and angels and twins and psychics and hippie’s all in all it was a great film.

@ Foekist…. Belly Dancer P is just doing anything to keep focus off of the fact he used to be a stripper…

Also I co-sign your comment about the Drug king pin lifestyle!

*hops it 06 f-150 with 26 inch Lexxan rims, 2 12 inch solobaric L7′s boss surround sound Kenwood touch screen in dash dvd player, with 2 roof mounted drop down 16 inch LCD screens, flow master exhaust with edlebrock headers, customized caddilac head lights and tail lights, with lambo style doors, chrome running bars and 5% limo tint on windows.*

Yeah hustling sucks!

@ Luis stop being gay. *slaps Luis in face with a playboy mag* gay is bad…

@ D. Billz I co-sign what u said also. As to what exactly it was I forgot because I started typing too much other shit and I’m to lazy to re read everythin to find out what it was.

P.S. IT DOESN’T REALLY HAVE LAMBO DOORS AS OF YET BUT I CAN’T WAIT TIL THE HINGES ARE MADE!

And if any hater takes it upon himself to hate I’ll gladly email you a picture of it and I’ll be in the pic holding up a poster board with your name on it and that days date cursing you out…. I love to brag you stan fags

198. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

HI HATERS

199. c0l0mb14n1116 R.I.P Proof Says:

^^ co-signs

HI HATERS

*im already great dawg but i feel i’d b greater//
    hater hater yes im so cool//* -Santana

200. Demiks Says:

I hate 50, never felt Mobb Deep’s “Put ‘Em In Their Place” single… At all! But! Blood Money wasn’t that bad, I mean, 50 has a hook for half the damn album, and their is no usual Mobb features like Twin Gambino of IM3, Little’s (is he still beefing with P?), Noyd, etc.

It’s actually not that bad, and if you know me, you know I don’t like ANYTHING that even has the slightest G-Unit relation.

And I think its rough that everyone thinks Proof is some innocent dude and the guy he shot is nobody. The guy that’s dead didn’t even shoot Proof, and I can guarentee Proof shot first just because; A) If the security fired first, Proof would of shot the cousin, not the guy he was on top of waving his tool at. B) If the security fired first and Proof decided to shoot the guy who didn’t shoot him, in the face, thats some lowdown shit. I can not respect that.

Why is everyone steadily on Proofs nutsack? Because he’s famous? What has he done for you? Why can’t Eminem spare like 5 G’s, thats change to him, the family can’t even afford the funeral, imagine how much stress they’re having right now.

>>not the guy he was on top of waving his tool at

err…no homo?

202. Dumb Nigga Says:

*wonders who in their right mind lives anywhere but NY*

I must not be in my right mind then!

203. Demiks Says:

>>not the guy he was on top of waving his tool at

>> err…no homo?

lol

204. tyronebiggums71 Says:

demiks – there are 2 different stories, they family of the victim and the suspect ( same family ) say proof pistol whipped dude and shot first but other witness reports suggest this guy was running his mouth all night got into with proof and he pulled his gun first, then proof pistol whipped him and popped off ( when someone draws a gun on you all bets are off its self defense ) then dude’s cousin emptied 4 in him.

now obviously none of us know which one it is but even though i never met proof i know of him and everything he did for the city and people in it and especially what he did for EM so why should i not sympathize for that. ive said a hundred of times he had no buisness being in that bar at 4:30 in the morning with 5 kids at home but he was using a liscened handgun ( firing a shot from a register gun not in self defense is not smart at all that defeats the purpose of having it registered. ) either way the whole thing was obviously avoidable and one thing is sure the shit started because this guy was clowing proof all night saying he wasnt shit he wasnt the kind of the D and then they played pool thats all we know for sure, and i know myself personally i just dont want to believe proof did the dumb shit first so until someone but the other shooter says that im not gonna be so quick to believe it

205. Demiks Says:

The only place I saw that had “exclusive” witness sources was SOHH, and they’re news isn’t that reliable. It could of been one of Proof’s fans. I never said don’t show any sympathy. What about Keith Bender? The man Proof killed.

And what do you mean by “other shooter”? The other guy who died didn’t shoot Proof, it was the cousin. An original shooter is non-existent. If Proof didn’t shoot first, why would he shoot the guy who wasn’t shooting him? The guy underneath him (no homo).

I am not defending the guy who shot Proof twice in the chest and twice in the head neither. He was protecting his cousin who had Proof on top of him with his piece in his face (no homo), but he still shot him in the head and chest which was stupid. Imagine how that guy feels right now, how many people want to kill him, and how he has to live with the fact he shot someone in the head twice.

206. tyronebiggums71 Says:

BY THE OTHER SHOOTER I MEANT THE GUYS COUSIN PROOF IS THE SHOOTER IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT HE SHOT FIRST JUST THE QUESTION IS DID THE GUY HE SHOT HAVE A GUN IN HIS FACE OR NOT?.

AND DEFINTELY CO-SIGN THOSE LAST COUPLE OF SENTENCES, I MEAN I CANT BLAME DUDE IF THE FAMILIES STORY IS TRUE CAUSE THATS JUST NATURAL REACTION ( BUT 4 SHOTS TO THE HEAD AND CHEST IS UNESSCARY, BUT EITHER WAY THIS DUDE SHOULD BE SCARED FOR HIS LIFE CAUSE IM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE D WANTING TO GET AT HIM.

BUT NO MATTER WHAT 2 PEOPLE DIED WHO DIDNT NEED TO DIE AND THEY ARE BOTH PARTLY TO BLAME WHO IS MORE IN BLAME WE DONT KNOW YET
    ( YOUR QUESTIONING THE WITNESS’S STORY SAYING MAYBE IT WAS A FAN OF PROOF’S AND MAYBE IT WAS BUT THE PEOPLE WHO SAY PROOF SHOT FIRST ARE FANS OF THE GUY HE SHOT AND THE GUY THAT SHOT HIM SO HOW MUCH CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? ) BUT I MEAN EVEN THOUGH MOST OF US NEVER MET PROOF WE STILL FEEL LIKE WE KNEW HIM AND SO NATURALLY IM GONNA BE MORE SYMPATHETIC TOWARDS HIM IS IT FAIR NO BUT ITS THE WAY LIFE IS

207. Demiks Says:

Understood. It is bad that two men had to die over a game of pool and an argument about being the “king of Detroit.”

208. nation of thugacation Says:

@c0l0mb14n1116 R.I.P Proof

that JR Writer track bit the beat from “Affirmative Action” (International Remix) or whatever you wanna call it… or u can find it udner the name “Chacun sa Mafia” … its the Firm feat. NTM (french group)

209. Lili Says:

I always say that God is infinitely greater than the religions he is manifested in. I.e. we can’t get so wrapped up over the religious institutions that have been put in place by man. Religions aren’t headed by God, they’re run by men, by councils that make decisions for us regular-folk.

I’ll be the first to tell you that I’m a believer and that God is most certainly present in my life, but that doesn’t mean that he’s acting as a puppet master over the Earth, nor does it mean all of our successes and failures lie solely in his hands.