Daily Headlines 3-29-06

102 Responses to “Daily Headlines 3-29-06”

1. Luis Says:

Yo, thanks for UPDATING your page……about fucking time hahahahaha

2. happycat Says:

my friend and i were talkin bout this and yo i think busta is jucin man i mean he been diesel for a minute but nigga is like hulk size now and flippin out on motherfuckers IS IT THE CLEAN OR THE CLEAR BUS ANSWER ME

3. Luis Says:

oh and FUCK the stupid little 16 year old assholes who wait on this line to be first to post shit up!!!!!

4. Luis Says:

busta’s gonna hear it from gay people now…….damn, he keeps sinking and sinking, Whitney is no surprise, Howard U’s news is awsome, I hope they take it back to its roots, the Vegas story, I read that on the wall strret journal yesterday…..it sucks to know that it’s gonna be hard for rappers to get apaper in sin city, as for that hiker…….no comment!!!!

^ this from the guy with the first comment

6. Luis Says:

^i knew you were going to say that grrrrrrrr

7. Luis Says:

^you are too funny man!

8. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

K-Fed in the hizzouse, I’m about to bust a freestyle in 5, i guess i scared BEASTPUSSY, i thought he would be talkin mad shit yo.

9. Luis Says:

^lol i think this is the same dude who was calling himself benzino on different threads this week lol…….lol k-fed….props homie lol

10. hip hop since 1988 aKa nation of thugacation Says:

still lol @ k-fed
    luis, got beef with 16 year olds? … and i dont see what ur mad about, u got 1rst, 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th… get a job
    lol damn eskay, so much for stray shots or loose ends… lazy? i feel ya

11. tyronebiggums71 Says:

hey k-fed will you battle chingy or murphy lee?

actually you and benzino should go at it

12. plug industries Says:

^^^^YOU DON’T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ABOUT BEAST, WORRY ABOUT THE P INDUSTRIES.

13. hip hop since 1988 aKa nation of thugacation Says:

@tyronebiggums
    wouldn’t that be schizophreania

14. plug industries Says:

@ K FED

15. T Nelson Says:

with all the dirty shyt that go down in vegas how they going to discriminate against rappers…. yo esk im noticing like an all time high in posts around here lately……you need to put a word limit on this bytch though

16. hip hop since 1988 aKa nation of thugacation Says:

he needs to put a limit of how much shit people talk to… a perfectly good post can turn into all out stan chaos with ppl like luis and whoever else brings up 40 cent… wtv though its good advertisement, but i mean… so much for hip hop

17. tyronebiggums71 Says:

hip hop since 1988 aKa nation of thugacation Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    @tyronebiggums
    wouldn’t that be schizophreania

yea it would be like on the rucker park dvd crack city or whatever they had a thing where 40 cal battled himself, it was 40 vs. cal and honestly even though it was the same person they both lost, but it would be mad funny to see benzino and him and his alter ego go at it.

18. tyronebiggums71 Says:

T Nelson Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 12:23 pm

hip hop since 1988 aKa nation of thugacation Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

i feel you both but you gotta take the good with the bad, so just be thanful you found a place with more good than bad

19. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

Yo, if i battle anyone its gonna be Chingy most def man, that boy be jackin my style, i might battle Benzino, cuz he always talkin bout my boy Game, yeah we down, we party and everything.

20. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

You all see me crush that SHOTZFIRED cat? That boy couldnt handle me, it was like stealin candy from a baby. Like i said in the Joe Budden blog, I’m too gangsta 4 TV, thats why i aint got no video yet.

Too gangsta
    Fuck a wanksta
    I aint 50 Cent
    I dont have to pay my own rent
    I got a dumbass wife for that shit
    Yeah homie
    Dont go tryin to diss me unless you know me
    Too Gangsta 4 TV
    My names K-Fed
    I’ll hit my enemies once and make em dead

21. tyronebiggums71 Says:

k-feds the truth everyone better start to recogonize like he looks familiar

hey K-Fed, how do you feel about that sculpture of your wife thats causing all that controversy?

23. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ i bet you he is mad heated at skelator, i guess you can rule out a k-fed skelator collab, maybe he-man and k-fed can link up to battle skelator

24. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

Damn that shit man, i’m going to battle skeletor now, that bitch gonna get it man.

25. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

I’m too gangsta 4 tv, when i try gettin spots on tv, they all get scared and say i cant get on, must be cuz i’m so real.

26. plug industries Says:

@ GAY FED

YA FLOWS WARM, MINES IS HOT BRO
    YA FLOW WILL BUY YOU A CHAIN, MINE A CONDO
    YA FLOW IS JUDGE DRED , MINE IS RAMBO
    SO LETS SEE WHO DRAWS FIRST BLOOD
    YO FLOW IS SMALL BUD MINES IS HYDRO

27. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

K-Fed the illest. If any non-believers dont know yet, than go pick up my new cd when it drops later this year.

And i gotta post this freestyle from yesterday, it was heat for real.

100 on my neck so my chest look chromey/I’m real, don’t feel me then you’re phony/girls think I’m cocky/I think I’m humble/basically ya’ll just talk like Bryant Gumble/I soared to the top/ya’ll shit got them stones, nickname Barney Rubble/$20 million on the house/backyard got a jungle” before getting a little gangster with lines like, “Ask around, I’m the dude that they stuck to/paparazzi two words, fuck you/they snap shots so I’m a take shots/but believe mine comin up out of the black glock.

Man who fuckin with me? I’m like a young Stlyes P.

^ lol @ young Styles P

29. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

plug industries Says:

March 29th, 2006 at 12:47 pm
    @ GAY FED

YA FLOWS WARM, MINES IS HOT BRO
    YA FLOW WILL BUY YOU A CHAIN, MINE A CONDO
    YA FLOW IS JUDGE DRED , MINE IS RAMBO
    SO LETS SEE WHO DRAWS FIRST BLOOD
    YO FLOW IS SMALL BUD MINES IS HYDRO

When you step your game up, maybe i’ll think about repsondin.

If i was on 106 & park’s freestyle friday, they would just put me in the hall of fame, cuz we all know none of them cats that go on there is competition at all to K-Fed.

30. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

I can do a Styles P verse and change it into my own thats how good i am.

31. tyronebiggums71 Says:

( THE CROWD BEGINS TO CHANT CHINGY CHING CHINGY WHERE YOU AT ) K-FED IS CALLING YOU OUT, AND IM TELLING YOU K-FED WATCH OUT FOR SKELETOR THAT BOY IS STRAIGHT GULLY HELL PUT A HURTIN ON YOU LIKE HE DID TO BRITNEYS ASS

32. Stephen "C" Lynn Says:

eskay,

for the record these the type of duracell’s I’m talkin bout’: “King” may not be a classic album, but it sure is leagues away from the “low” standard of rap this nutsack is talkin a bout

A YO i’M FROM THE NORTH, NYC, THE BRONX….WHATEVA THE FUCK YOU WANNA CALL IT…..AND YES I FUCK WIT TI….BUT CLASSIC…STOP DAT SHIT……YA’LL SOUTH DUDES IS THIRSTY FOR THE NUMBA ONE NIGGA IN THE GAME…..KING IS A GREAT ALBUM….BUT ONLY BY TODAYS RAP STANDARDS….WHICH IS VERY LOW AND NON LYRICAL……THAT TOOMP BEAT “WHAT YOU KNOW” IS SO FUCKIN HOTT, BUT IN 2-3 YRS WE WONT REALLY REMEMBA DA SHIT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MOVING LYRICS IN THE SHIT….”HEY WHAT IT IS BRUH/ LOOK I WILL KILL BRUH”…..CMON NOW….A POWERFUL BEAT GOES BASICALLY TO WASTE WITH NO MEANINGFUL LYRICALS….PERFECT EXAMPLE WHEN NAS HEARD THE “HATE ME NOW” BEAT HE LACED THAT SHIT WITH CRAZY LYRICALS = CLASSIC BANGER…..

HOPEFULLY THIS SHOWS THE SOUTH WHY THIS IS NEW YORKS MUSIC……LYRICS OVERALL IS STILL THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT……YA’LL SOUTH DUDES GOT IT WIT THE GIMMICK RAP…..MAD ADLIBS, YELLIN IN THE BACKGROUND TO FILL IN FOR LYRICAL LACK……BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT’S HARD TO SEE THE SOUTH GIVING THE GAME CLASSICS BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY…….THE SOUTH DONT SAY SHIT!

Posted by: NY MEANS NOT YOU at March 29, 2006 09:36 AM

33. reggaetonslasher Says:

busters using some of 50′s steroids, thats the reason hes on edge

34. el_feces_loco Says:

“In 2004, a drug dealer called Bobby Brown and ordered him to remove the paranoid and out-of-control Whitney from his crack house. “Come get your wife. I’m sick of this b—-,” the dealer reportedly complained.”…That shit is fowl but funny.

Off Topic..I may be late but I just copped the new “ComeUp”DVD…there is this kid on there named Unkle Murder rippin mobb deep and fif and basically going for his regardless of who you be..I felt like dude basically put NY on his back in that verse..pure fiyah..J HOod was on there too spittin the hardest shit i EVER HEARD HIM SPIT..EVER EVER…I said that to say this…anyone else seen this? and es if you do get it or see it can u upload it or youtube it so we can get another platinum thread goin..

Off Topic…. again anyone see masta ace get destroyed by that up n comer(forget his name) on the D.O.P.E DVD?

P.S. Peace to Nah Right Posters, the Gods. the Earths and that one devil thats lurkin in the shadows.

35. plug industries Says:

IMMA LOX FAN BUT I DON’T THINK I WOULD DEGRADE MYSELF TO SAYIN IMMA YOUNG HOLIDAY.

36. Kevin Ferderline aka K-Fed Says:

I aint worried about Skeletor.

Peep how i change up a Styles P verse, no one can do that, its never been done before, only i have the skills to do it.

If I had twenty four hours to live, I’d probably die on the fifth
    Run into my enemies house squeezin the inf’
    I’ll be waitin’ to get to hell and murk all the people hatin
    K-Fed on this shit and I got spot vacant
    Back to the twenty three I make it out the precinct
    Knockin out all my eneies that have alotta hate
    I’m on the job robbin’ every fuckin moron
    Stash the money in my safe house then i’m gone
    I would school someone on not fuckin with K-Fed, he does mad harm
    I know how to tell the future without readin palms
    I drop mad bombs
    Like i was a veteran in Vietnam
    So fuck bein’ violent get stocks and bonds

Who else can do shit like that? NO ONE BUT ME!

37. plug industries Says:

I AINT HATIN BUT IT DOESN’T TAKE SKILLS TO BITE ANOTHER MANS RHYMES

38. Luis Says:

hip hop since 1988 aKa nation of thugacation Says:
    1rst, 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th… get a job

WOW I have ANOTHER stalker….hmmmm..well ya’ll know what that means hahahaha, hey “hip hop since 1988 aKa nation of thugacation” welcome to my fan list homo lol!!!!

39. Luis Says:

p.s. laughing at K-fag lol

40. tyronebiggums71 Says:

OK K-FED I TAKE EVERYTHING NICE I SAID BACK YOU JUST BITCHERED THAT SYLES P VERSE, I MEAN YOU RUINED IT. DAMN I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK

NOW I JUST GOT TO SAY “ITS ROC-LA-FAMILIA, REAL RECOGNIZE REAL AND YOU DONT LOOK FAMILIA ” – TRU-LIFE

41. Benzino Says:

K-Fed

You motha fuckin bitch, i’m gonna ruin your career like i did to Eminem and D-12 !!

And before i quit, who would you trust with your country? I hope its not a slutmonkey like Hilary Clinton.

ZINO 4 PRESIDENT IN 2008 !!

I’M COMING BACK ON A FUCKIN HORSE !!

42. GET Says:

Busta overreacted

43. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ DOG YOU CANT EVEN AFFORD A RETARDED DONKEY LET ALONE A HORSE. AND SHIT EVEN THE RETARED DONKEY DOESNT WANT YOU AROUND HIM HOMIE

44. tyronebiggums71 Says:

my bad the ^^^ were for zino obviously

I’ve been hearing about this kid uncle murder, but I haven’t heard him spit yet

*goes to youtube and finds uncle murder clip*

46. AGeezee Says:

Man, people used to really talk about stuff on this site. Oh well… Anyways, regarding the stereotyping in Las Vegas, hip hop brought that on itself. I mean, let’s by honest, when I get on a plane and there’s some Arabs on there, I’m a little alerted at first, I can’t lie.

47. reggaetonslasher Says:

Young Black Teenagers are making a comback album

48. Benzino Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

March 29th, 2006 at 1:18 pm
    Young Black Teenagers are making a comback album

So am i.

Government internet usage: FREE, government printer usage: FREE, government phone usage with my own extension: FREE, bootleggin’ cover letters off the net, printin ‘em and using your phone as the business call-back number: PRICELESS.

Left field question: Anybody know how to do the toe wop?

I can’t front, that shit looks ill when certain people bust the move.

50. reggaetonslasher Says:

d. billz^^ thats kinda reckless

@ reggaetonslasher

Which part? Bootleggin cover letters? Or dancin’? Or sayin’ “bust a move” (I swear I’m so 80′s)?-

52. reggaetonslasher Says:

I think I’m one of the only people who actually believe benzino, was a rebel against the cooperate machine.

53. el_feces_loco Says:

Yo es..I just did that too, I was on youtube doing a “thecomeup” dvd search instead of just lookin for “uncle murder”…on that note I’m glad I saw the DVD before I heard the one joint on youtube..although nice that freestyle cant fukk with the DVD joint, he killed the dvd, he assaulted youtube..on the dvd kid was like “when B.I.G got shot/NY niggas aint do shit but say “B.I.G got shot/when i die dont cry for me/dont spray on the walls R.I.P/spray them things make them niggas D.I.E.”….or “Cam got shot in DC/so when them niggas come to NY they cant R.O.C”…or “Imma tell you the difference between me and 50 nigga/he got shot 9 times..I shot 9 niggas”…lil punchlines like that had me in the crib zonin. I’m goin off memory since I’m at work but I’m a keep a eye out for that kid…you should too.
    damn Im amped to go home and peep that shit again..nigga was wildin he said “yadayadayada some shit witme/got the gift of gab/I could sell a bullet to 50″..man lemmi calm down …beginnin to turn into a uncle murder stan…PS..dont quote me on these lyrics word for word..I aint memorize em yet.

I bet the family didn’t even offer the homie a reward for returning the bag. Probably got a few dollars which is nothing compared to what was in the bag.

I think this is appropriate when I say he should kill himself.

55. KonishiwaBitches Says:

is it just me or youtube.com down right now???

56. KonishiwaBitches Says:

never mind^^^

57. el_feces_loco Says:

@ Reaggae..Im with you…Zino is my dude, he a lil paranoid fukka but thas my dawg..They killed the messenger and the message..You think its coincidence that the emergence of real hip hop slowy started to fade with the emergence of Eminem and the corporate marketing hip-poppy crap we are now being sold as music?….Zino had his points but because he’s hated (for doin what interscope doin with XXL now and bein a avg rapper) the people, the masses tuned him out…Its hard to rage against the machine..I like some of Em’s shit I do honestly believe he is a good rap artist but he gets away with so much more than the avg black rapper does..and it runs parallel with life..Its like Em can stuff a pregnant chick into a trunk, rap about killin her and black folks be quiet but let Ludacris or Cam try that shyt…Now we got bubba sparx with “msfat booty” Em had “azzlike that” paul wall with stupid grills..Niggas look at Em and 50 and think Imma do that shit too…WRONG..You aint gonna do shit but subconsciously water down your lyrics to sound like whats hot now…You bein “dumbed out”…We accept all that shit bein played at 4,5 in the daytime..but get mad when Tip Drill shit come on at 4am. They is “dumbing” us out. The south is big right now cause black folks are complacent..we dont wanna hear about how bad our shit is so fuck it..LETS JUST DANCE A JIG…I asked before on here I didnt get a reply yet..Where is the balance in southern music?..Where are the revolutionaries? Where the niggas thats spit shit that you cant dance to? where?..Before..in the age of gazelle shades and corn braids..HIP HOP was both fun(dance) and progressive(rebel)…..now its just dance…You aint got a club joint?…dont even bother…….New School niggas dont wanna fight the system, they wanna join it.

58. reggaetonslasher Says:

el^ aw man! preach nigga preach!

59. reggaetonslasher Says:

If i had it my way I would place all reggaeton artist and 65% of southern rappers in Iraq, with USA flag clothing and suround em with torn pages out the quran.

so el_feces, it’s Em’s fault that he gets away with shit others wouldn’t? Is he really even the only one who says far out shit? I don’t think so. Cam rhymed about fucking his aunt and raping a poodle. I don’t see anybody protesting outside the dipset offices about that. he said he’d R Kelly Destiny’s face, and sure the hip hop community let him have it for that one, but do you think the mainstream ever even heard that lyric? Em says something about gays and he has GLAAD picketing the fucking Grammy’s, and it’s just like he said, he ain’t the first rapper to smack a bitch or say fag.

61. AGeezee Says:

^^^El Shit, I mean “Feces”, that’s the reallest feces I’ve heard on here in a while.

62. tyronebiggums71 Says:

el_feces_loco Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 2:26 pm

EL YOU KNOW WE COOL AND ALL SINCE YOUR A JETS FAN AND ALL BUT HOW CAN YOU SERIOUSLY BLAME THE FALL OF HIP-HOP ON EM. BEFORE EMINEM BLEW UP WE HAD PUFFY COME IN AND INTRODUCE THE SHINY SUIT ERA OF HIP-HOP, IT WAS PUFFY AND MASE THAT LED TO THE DOWNFALL ONLY TO THIS IMAGINE PICKED UP AND RAN WITH BY THE LIKES OF NELLY CHINGY, 50 CENT BUT EM MAKES REAL HIP-HOP YEA HE ALWAYS HAS A COUPLE BULLSHIT COMDEY SINGLES TO GRAB WHITE AMERICA BUT LISTEN TO HIS CD AND HE HAS MORE RESPECT AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE CULTURE OF HIP-HOP THAN MOST DUDES IN THIS SHIT. SERIOUSLY EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP BLAMING WHITEY EM KEEPS IT MORE TRUE TO REAL HIP-HOP THAN MOST OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS SHIT YOU CANT BLAME THE DOWNFALL OF RAP ON EM CREATIVITY

63. tyronebiggums71 Says:

EL HOW MANY BLACK RAPPERS HAVE BEEN PROTESTED BY ABOUT EVERY ORGINIZATION ON EARTH ( YEA 50 HAS HIS HATERS BUT HE WAS NEVER CALLED A HATE MONGER AND SLANDERED TO THE POINT EM WAS ), YOU ACT LIKE NO ONE GAVE EM SHIT FOR THOSE CRAZY LYRICS EM IS POSSIBLY THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL RAPPER EVER ( EVEN EXCLUDING HIS RACE ) WITH THE EXCEPTION PAC

64. KonishiwaBitches Says:

the downfall of hiphop is on the dumb asses who buy the bull shit and call up radio satations on tv show requesting the bullshit these cats put out . there has always been wack motherfucks its just that ppl from my era didn’t let that shit ride…i blame the fans for the downfall of hiphop

65. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ AGREED

Damn… I come back from lunch and it’s like RBG in here… THAT’S WHAT’S UP. I respect the last few comments from Ty, Es, Konishi, and Feces. Yall make a Afro-centric brotha proud, man.

*turns computer monitor to the left so that they can see his emotions*

About time we had a decent post without the Stan Clan saying asinine shit.

Correction: *can’t see his emotions* Grown can’t be seen cryin’ n shit.

68. BEASTNIGGA Says:

i didn’t think it wuold be possible, but benzino has slipped down a notch. k-fed now tha most hated man on nah right. i couldn’t get on here earlier because i was up have the night runnin through his ass. one thing i can say, he got thick skin. whoever go at him, let me tell u , take ya big guns wit extra clips, its hard to break that lil bastard down.

^ Whoa. Pause on that last comment @ Beast

Flag on the play. Too many homosexual references. 10 post penalty. 1st down.

71. BEASTNIGGA Says:

are u gay nigga? nothing in that piece was sexually stimulating.*watches bills wit a closer eye*

72. el_feces_loco Says:

Ok,..I’m man enough to know when I made a mistake, it was a mistake trying to blame the downfall of hip hop on Em…its just that zino personalized his beef with Em so it made Em the face of what Zino was really tryna say, Zino was basically tryna say that the way we as consumers were treating hip hop when wasnt the move and I agree..its like hip hop is no longer ours, thats why lil snot nosed shitty pants fuckfaces from rochester can come in here and say someones nice because of sales (and believe it too)….Its like real hip hop doesnt exist any more because we let other people come in the game and do whatever, I dont mean white mainly Im talkin niggas too…you got niggas nowadays thats happy to say they cant freestyle but they got a deal…back in the days the streets tested your skills first and then the clubs, radio, etc…Last night I seen a enterprise commercial i think..there were 4 white men in a rental rappin some real hardcore shit that was on the radio of the rental, It was surreal….man Im gettin frustrated tryna even articulate my feelings towards this shit right now..I was wrong for makin Em the face of my argument tho(cause zino did)…but this thing called rap music is sickenin sometimes….like this shit aint rebel music no more..its so fukkin watery…Niggas is washed up..rap was first rebelious music now its conformist music..the slaves aint tired, weary and rebelious no more..niggas up in the house poppin cristyle and smokin haze wit massa…comfy for now…

73. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

the downfall of hip hop is us..the ones that claim to really “luv” her…we let er get away, get er mind all f’d up…now she on some bs and dont recognize a real nigga…

74. el_feces_loco Says:

@ tybiggs…I see Es is updating the sports section like he said too *sarcasm*..lol Man whats the password to this site Es I’m finna turn this into Jets Right…Naw on the real tho I respect Em, I’m also peoples with Zino so maybe Im biased, but Zino had a message he just fucked up by how he went about promoting it,…being a realist I try to be objective about life, Zino had/s cake, his attack on Em wasnt about money, I saw how much effort he put into getting his points across, ..i think he really believes what he says…its just that at the end he got too personal with Em talkin about Hallie and shit that distracted folks from his real message which was ….with the newly formed conglomerates and the “jimmy iovinin” of hip hop that this music would suffer, ..you cant have 300, 000 rappers tryna sign with 4 majors..all the music that come from emcees chasing that goal is gonna be the music that jimmy wants, ..everyone will suffer like we are now..starving for good music shit gonna be water.

i leave yall with this,….from the teacher..

If you were to rule or govern a certain industry
    All inside this room right now would be in misery
    No one would get along nor sing a song
    ’cause everyone’d be singing for the king, am I wrong?!..Krs-One…IS HE?

75. joe 88 Says:

Did anyone read the post Houston, you got a problem… CRACK. Whoa!!!!

76. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

^^^ naw homie you aint wrong at all and you just explained why i hate benzino for the way he handled it, he turned into a race war verses eminem and for what??? for the betterment of hip-hop how is destroying the hip-hop bible bettering hip-hop. your right he was attacking the machine but he didnt focus on the jimmy ilovines as much as he made it black vs. em which is where he really fucked up accussing em of stealing his culture ( first off ray-ray is half white and we all know about dave mays harvard ass so 75% of the source was white yet they are attacking a white guy for exploting and ruining hip-hop, i would of respected and whole heartedly back him if he included other people in his mission statement but he never did it was always just eminem his whole problem was with em, shit they stayed doing shit on the ying-yang twins and nelly and all this other garbage rap but eminem is bad for rap, give me a break again el feces im not argueing with you know cause i see you see my point im just expanding on it, listen to em’s music listen to his emotions grab you listen to how you can feel his pain and energy jumpin off the track listen to him paint that perfect picture, honestly i think eminem was one of the best things ever for hip-hop he actually did the oppisite as everyone else when he came out, he came out during the puffy/mase era and he formed his own lane in a crazy new creative way with a whole new approach and angle that no one else had ever done and i dont think he gets enough respect for what he did.

@ Beast

I’m quoting from your post:

“… running through his ass”

“he got thick skin”

“hard to break that lil’ bastard down”

Now, we all know what you meant, but I figured I’d take a swing and jab at you for talkin’ sideways to me yesterday. Saying you were going to shoot me, brotha…. not cool.

My gas station joke was funny and you took it to the next level. All I’m saying was that I owed you that one. Sheesh!

*B More Nubian*

^ Co-sign to Ty Biggs last statement.

79. B-HEEZIE Says:

Flag on the play. Too many homosexual references. 10 post penalty. 1st down.

D. BILLZ…….LMFLAO…..GOT’EM!!!!!

80. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

^^^ that shit was some shit he defintely pulled out the trump card on that one, what you gonna do beast i know you aint gonna let that shit slide

( shakes head shamelessly and apoligizes for promoting internet violence but i find both these dudes hilarious so i say take the gloves off, damn really apoligizing this time, sometimes i just cant help it )

81. B-HEEZIE Says:

True dat TY…..LET’s GET READY TO RRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ducks and gets ready to leave work*

…..Hope I get a chance to log on earlier, it looked like an exciting day…

82. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

^^^ YEA IT HAS BEEN AN INTERESTING DAY AND AMZINGLY ALL THE USUAL STANS HAVENT BEEN AROUND I THINK WE SCARED THEM OFF ( I KNOW I JUST JINXED IT AND ONCE THEY SEE THIS THEY WILL BE BACK WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES AGAIN TO PRETEND THERES THAT MANY OF THEM BUT AGAIN SHAMELESSLY I KIND OF LIKE HAVING THEM AROUND TO ABUSE I KNOW IM SICK I NEED HELP )

83. BEASTNIGGA Says:

billz… the way you say it , makes it funny. i must be sick cuz you remembered i said i would blow you thru glass wit tha mossberg. i can’t stop laughing!!! oh shit, now that was really funny

84. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

^^^ to be fair beast that aint funny thats just internet threats

85. BEASTNIGGA Says:

maybe i visualize it differently, oh well….

86. Doc Flav Says:

David Banner, Outkast, Geto Boyz, Trick Daddy, Goodie Mobb, Half Of Dead Prez… @ El Feces. Blacks Get Dragged By Trucks & We Dont Feel The Struggle? We Dance And Get Crunk To Keep From Crying And Murdering Bigoted Crackers.

87. Doc Flav Says:

Dont Think Whites Dont Love This Hip Hop Coastal Division. Rip Big And Pac. I Love Ghost But I Lost Respect When He Started His South Whining. There Are Many Southern States Who Can Make There Own Artists Plat. Think Bout Dat.

88. G-town G Says:

^^^ Well put dawg

89. Doc Flav Says:

On Another Note Ice Cubes Black Or White Is Ford As Hell. Mid Life Rap Lol!

90. G-town G Says:

Doc they dont pay attention to that shit they think we just about ignorant shit u know they dont actually know how we live and that we make music to havea good time and escape that fucked reality

91. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Its the souths turn to rule… Damnit people deal with it!

92. Doc Flav Says:

G Town I See You Bruh. They Mad Cause They Cant Sell Records. Dont Hate Congratulate. Southern Cats Are Some Of The Biggest Tycoons, Master P, Uncle Luke, T I, Baby, J. Prince. I Aint Gone Say No More.

93. Various Headlines at echoshock Says:

[...] p, television.

Over at Nah Right, eskay’s got some headlines from around the Internet, and Bol is busy watching The Real [...]

94. el_feces_loco Says:

@doc,…Im talking bout new rappers dawg, you just named me like 5 rap groups that are irrelevant to the subject because one they either dont do progressive rap or two they aint rapped in years, ghetto boys? outcast? are they out now? they aint been out in at least 3 years, I’m talkin about NOW, I DEAL IN THE HERE AND NOW, I give all the groups you listed props but I’m talkin about new shit, wheres the balance to laffy taffy? Just like NY videos became boring with the guns and violence angle, we are becomin real bored and at the same time dumbed out with niggaz showing grills, candy paint and stripper poles in every video,..that shit aint cool to me no more… thas all Im sayin…I think NY more biased cause we did all that grills shit in 80′s its liek yall just catchin up, we did all the car shit, only thing we aint done is perfect the art of throwing dollar bills at strippers every damn night of the “weak”.

@DOC FLAVE AND GTOWN G……….why would I give a fukk or be mad if T.I. or J prince is a tycoon?..I rub elbows with niggas that dont own any rap albums but they can buy a rapper straight up cash…Hip hop dont print money..you aint gotta rap to be rich…dont come at me on some money/sales/platinum bullshit ever again….

I asked…”Where is the balance in southern music?..Where are the revolutionaries? Where the niggas thats spit shit that you cant dance to? where?..Before..in the age of gazelle shades and corn braids..HIP HOP was both fun(dance) and progressive(rebel)…..now its just dance…You aint got a club joint?…dont even bother…….New School niggas dont wanna fight the system, they wanna join it.”

And you answered..”@ El Feces. Blacks Get Dragged By Trucks & We Dont Feel The Struggle? We Dance And Get Crunk To Keep From Crying And Murdering Bigoted Crackers.”……What ignorance?….you just agreed with me but you still thinking you disagreed….thats like saying me sayin to you..”My brother just got lynched lets go get whitey ….and you say naw lets go get your dead brothers ice, his caddy sittin on 38′s, his fresh clothes, his paul wall grills since he dont need em and hit the club up?”…

Im from Jamaica…Im more southern than any of you…

95. Doc Flav Says:

Geto Boyz Came Out Last Year, Scarface Last Month. Which Southern Folks R U Talking Bout? Snatch A Face Mans Chain? SMH Maybe a robber.

96. Doc Flav Says:

Geto Boyz Came Out Last Year, Scarface Last Month. Which Southern Folks R U Talking Bout? Snatch A Dead Mans Chain? SMH Maybe a robber.

97. Doc Flav Says:

You Know Rich Non Rap Cats, So What? So Do I. U Soundin Like Rupert U Got Blood On Skirt? Just Joking. Outkast Comin Soon. “Im More South Than U.”

98. Doc Flav Says:

“I Like Big Butts So Let It Be Known To The Public” Dont Do Strip Clubs, Not A Trick. Love Pussy Though. Stereotyping Is Wrong. Theses A Balance Bias Prevent Folks Like U From Seeing It.

99. downsouth sniper Says:

IM GONE POST THIS COMMENT ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE CAUSE ITS REAL

Man I visit this website sometime man coming home out the streets, ive never heard of this shit before. and i know a lot of you just speak yo mind saying what you feel. but a lot of you mother fuckers are some fucking haters man. I mean do all of you read the shit ya’ll put post man. i tell you hating shouldn’t even be allowed man so whoever created this website you need to just delete all the comments with all that hatin’. Hatin’ is just like snitching man should be allowed. i can just read some of ya’ll shit and tell ya’ll ain’t hood niggas or bitches. some of ya’ll niggas is bitches but damn. i see all apart of this hip hop generation but if the rap game fucked up right now its because ya’ll haters have been allowed to enter into it man. All ya’ll complaining about the state hip hop is in man what’s wrong with hip hop (and i know i’m going a little bit to the left) niggas is getting money, coming out of difficult situations, so what if d4l put out shit that ain’t really saying shit, them niggas trying to get paid the album selling the singles selling so obviously someone is liking the shit. if you don’t like the shit that mean its garbage. I mean yo’ style might be garbage or corny to other motherfuckers. I mean its cool if you say some shit like “I don’t feel so and so” but some of ya’ll just lay the hating on extra thick man. Some of ya’ll up north niggas hate that niggas from the south is shinning and get money in this rap game bringing about much animosity. The shit ain’t necessary man get yo money man stop worrying about the next nigga. GET YO’ MONEY. If you don’t like d4l, franchise boys or whoever from the south or wherever WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU JUST HATE ON THEM NIGGAS. LET THEM GET THEIR MONEY HOWEVER THEY GET IT. IM TALKING TO WHOEVER, ESPECIALLY YOU HATERS. SOME OF YOU SOUND LIKE THE MAD RAPPER.

I WISH I KNEW SOME OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS I SWEAR WE’D DUCK TAPE SOME OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS MAN I SWEAR. I PUT THAT ON ALLAH.

100. downsouth sniper Says:

TELL ME WHY ALL THE TIME NIGGAS HATIN ON OUR MUSIC NIGGA THE SOUTH ROCKED GRILLS AND HAD CARS IN 88 NIGGA. NIGGA I HAD A GRILL AT TEN YA’LL NIGGAS AINT AHEAD ON SHIT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE OUR MUSIC NIGGA WE AIN’T BEGGING YOU TO LISTEN TO IT NIGGA. JUST KEEP LETTING THE OTHER MILLIONS OF MOTHER FUCKERS WHO LIKE IT LISTEN TO IT. YA’LL NIGGAS JUST GETTING THAT FEELING WE HAD WHEN NY WAS ON TOP. WE WAS THINKING MAN THIS SHIT CORNY FROM NY BORING ASS BEATS ALL OF THESE NIGGAS SAYING THE SAME THING WEARING DIRTY CLOTHES AND SHOWING THEIR PISTOLS. SO WE CAN’T EVEN BE MAD WHEN YOU NIGGAS HATE US WHEN WE SHINE. BUT WE GONE KEEP GETTING IT AND I GUESS YA’LL GONE KEEP CRYING. I THOUGHT DMX WAS GONE BRING NY BACK BUT THAT SHIT HE PUT OUT WAS WACK. I FEEL BAD FOR THE EAST COAST MAN YA’LL FALLING OFF. LIKE EL FEFE LOCO SAYS OR WHAT THAT MOTHER FUCKER NAME WE TALKING ABOUT HERE AND NOW YA’LL STARTED IT YA’LL DID ALRIGHT WE FINISHING THE SHIT. SO TO THE MOTHERFUCKERS IN NY EITHER YOU JOIN IN ON THIS MOVEMENT OR “LIKE YA’LL STARTED RAP” START SOME MO SHIT BECAUSE WE GOT IT NIGGAS. DIRTY SOUTH BITCH TO MY SOUTHERN NIGGAS ON THIS BITCH REPRESENT.

101. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ just shut the fuck up already damn homie your really heated right now, see some people really have inferiority complexes. i mean shit you post the same book on 12 threads and no one cares, we dont listen to that laffy tafy or dem franchize fags so dont get mad at us cause we arent dumb enough to like it, damn why you take it so personal we arent allowed to not like music, how do you feel about celien dion cause that bitch is what is really hot int the streets if you look at sales, FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD NY STILL RUNNING THIS RAP SHIT but we still love the south just hate SOME of the dumb motherfuckers in it. REAL HIP-HOP WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN NY/ THE GREATEST CITY WILL NEVER LET THE GREATEST MUSIC DIE

102. engraved crylic wards Says:

Yesterday my associate and I started to research the world of blogs.
    We wanted to see how many blogs do not allow comments and articles to be posted without membership.
    By visiting each blog after the post, we check for the comment to compile our data. Thanks for allowing this post.