- An article in this month’s issue of Rolling Stone takes another look at the Biggie murder and alleges an even deeper LAPD cover up, this time involving The Los Angeles Times. Read more here.
Pimp C is soon to be free. That’s what’s up. - If I wasn’t rappin baby, I would still be ridin Mercedes/Chromin shinin sippin daily, no rest ’til whitey pay me.
- It turns out Cuban is not going to G-Unit, but B.G. might be. Meanwhile, I continue not to care.
- In a bizzare case of life imitating art, a so called ‘Eminem impersonator’ has been charged with murdering a girl and stuffing her in a suitcase, just like Stan did in the video.
- Vince McMahon calls John Cena "My Nigga"?
- Jay Leno doesn’t want any part of 50′s Condoms.
Writers Convention: A Collaborative Study of Pigments with Sacha Jenkins. A little out of my price range, but I’m especially feeling (White) House Negro.
? I know, I didn’t see that coming either. It’s kinda hot though, with production by Just Blaze it’s hard to go wrong.
- Speaking of the Dips, check out their fearless leaders new chain. I understand it take 2 AAA’s and the globe spins around.
- Finally we have a video of the original God M.C., Rakim, speaking on Eminem and how he’s one of the nicest lyricists ever.