Queens rapper Shirt made noise on the Internet last Friday when he tweeted out a link to a New York Times article written about him, which upon closer review turned out to be fake. Yup, it was all just a clever marketing ploy to stir up interest for his new free album, Rap, which is now available for stream/download.
Hit the jump for stream, tracklist/production credits, and download link. Also, click below to check out our exclusive interview with Shirt, where breaks down the fake Times article (he put it together himself) and the various responses it got online (including this Complex post), his Shirt Fucked Rihanna campaign, and the rap music on his new project, which is not to be slept on. Dude is nice with it, and the production is dope, too.
2. Take Off (Produced by Zygote)
3. Stolen Norman Rockwells (Produced by Brady Becklo)
4. Niggas On Coke (Produced by David “Leggo” Rojas)
5. Tuscan Leather (Produced by Noah “40” Shebib)
6. New Bitch (Produced by Beat Ventriliquists)
7. Life and Art (Produced by Simon Green)
8. Either You Here or You With God (Produced by David “Leggo” Rojas)
9. Drugs (Produced by HighFrequency)
10. Understated (Produced by The Letter L)