Video: 2 Chainz on Cipha Sounds’ Take It Personal Improv

2 Chainz is the latest contestant on Ciph’s Take It Personal Hip-Hop Improv. In this clip he tells a story about the time him and his friends tried to rob a Wendy’s and things didn’t work out as planned.

Previously: Fabolous ft. 2 Chainz – When I Feel Like It (Video)

34 Responses to “Video: 2 Chainz on Cipha Sounds’ Take It Personal Improv”

1. TS-LTE Says:

My executive beats were>>>>>

then the left ear went out

now they sending the wireless joints

how are they?

Aight.

Not better than the executives. If you blast your joints like I do, then your battery life ain’t that great. Plus, the executives give everything that studio quality glow.

I ain’t with putting that lithium ion or mercury battery shit nowhere near my medulla. Shit attracts a higher level of radiation and RF. the stuff that give you cancer and fucks your endorphin levels up.

2. The Don Dubb Dollar$ Says:

C Clear..Cass can rap but he borin as fucc! Ain’t nobody tryna listen 2 no damn 8 min verses talkn bout all da shit he “like” & Meek “like”…I’m gucci on dat homes smh

3. JR Says:

On the low Fab had some joints this year

the life is def top 5 songs of the year, when i feel like it, for the love all bangers, people just ain’t tryin to hear him for some reason

4. Kid Cudi Says:

B
    5 mins ago
    My executive beats were>>>>>

then the left ear went out

now they sending the wireless joints

how are they?

Shit I need to cop me some executives

The studios are already dope IMO

5. b Says:

Aight.

> Damn, Damn, daaaaaaaamn. So the executives are louder?

6. Kid Cudi Says:

JR
    1 min ago
    On the low Fab had some joints this year

The song with Chris Brown is a banger as well

7. The Don Dubb Dollar$ Says:

& lets cut da shit Drake RUNNIN hip hop! Period point blank! But Kendricc is on his ass(nada)! He’ll ne’er b commercially successful as Drake but ALOTTA niggas thank he can rap betta than Drake(I’m not included in myself doe)..So da shit really is kinna parallel 2 da Nas/Hov shit! We’ll jus gotta wait & c what kinna sublims gon b on NWTS…cuz u kno dey comn lol

8. b Says:

Please dont tell me the wireless are the worst they have to offer, I was way too impatient to wait for another pair of executives.

9. TS-LTE Says:

> Damn, Damn, daaaaaaaamn. So the executives are louder?

Crispier sound. The sound levels are about the same. The cost of having them are higher, plus having a DC charge center next to your brain is a definite no-no.

10. JR Says:

c what kinna sublims gon b on NWTS…cuz u kno dey comn

yup

11. b Says:

Fab music doesnt connect with the fans, and when you take that into consideration he is hella lucky to be relevant these days.

He doesnt make music to make a statement, he makes music becase he’s contractually obligated.

12. TS-LTE Says:

B
    0 mins ago

Sorry man.

Think: you gotta keep paying for batteries. You have to worry about ionization, corrosion on extreme hot and cold days. And you have a friggin battery center next to your head giving of radiation.

13. The Don Dubb Dollar$ Says:

The Soul Tape 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Severely slept on witout warrant..I still ride dat shit(II) & muthafuccas still ask me is it a new tape smh

14. b Says:

Ts come on with the techie talk, how can I avoid being braindead from an ericson with these headphones?

15. &What?! Says:

Kendrick deleting tweets

Gucci blaming that melt on his ex manager

Pussies don’t get pussy!

16. TS-LTE Says:

I put it this way: would you stick your head in a microwave for even just a small amount of time?

17. The Don Dubb Dollar$ Says:

U right B but iono why doe cuz Fab b havin hella gems on his albums his singles jus b fluff smh Losos Way was cracc 2 me

18. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

So da shit really is kinna parallel 2 da Nas/Hov shit!

> lol.

no way. no way in heaven, hell & in between.

them dudes can rap well but they’ll never be lyrical hierarchy of that caliber.

19. The Don Dubb Dollar$ Says:

&What?!
    1 min ago
    Kendrick deleting tweets
    —–
    ?????

20. &What?! Says:

Gucci deleted all those tweets too smfh

21. TS-LTE Says:

B
    0 mins ago

Send em back and tell em you want your Executives back. Fuck them wireless joints. They look cool but are overall not worth the investment.

22. Rajon Trondo Says:

*slowly backs out of room*

23. The Don Dubb Dollar$ Says:

Hood Trill Stunting Aka Trap Day Man
    0 mins ago
    So da shit really is kinna parallel 2 da Nas/Hov shit!

> lol.

no way. no way in heaven, hell & in between.

them dudes can rap well but they’ll never be lyrical hierarchy of that caliber.
    ——–
    Lol hell nah not lyrically but far as statuses in 2DAYS game dey really r

24. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

you deleting ya unborn skeet

you blaming that melt on ya ex girlfriend

Pussy, you a pussy!

25. &What?! Says:

My bad Kendrick didn’t delete

26. Gob Bluth Says:

Bout 2 check out this Diary Of A TrapGod……1st song in went hard….Hope it’s better than that Gas/Molly/Lean…

27. TS-LTE Says:

Speaking Of Gucci,

Any of y’all seen this:

I was in tears this morning watching this.

28. JR Says:

lol at the way he trolled Rocko

29. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

you can’t stick your head in a microwave & operate it to feel it’s radiation tho.

unless your head is severed, placed in the microwave then, the microwave is started after it’s closed.

in which case radiation wouldn’t matter because you can’t live without a head.

jus sayin…

radiation is everywhere. it’s in the subways & bus shelters that offer wi-fi. it’s about level exposure, right? no one will keep a radiated set of headphones on their head operating 24/7.

30. Dr. $ Says:

__

I aint tryin to hear that nigga. Fa-bo-lo-u-s raps like he don’t even like what he sayin. Monotone ass nigga.

31. the architek Says:

precisely

32. TS-LTE Says:

I get what you’re saying, but you’re thinking too hard about it. My point was to make an analogy. That’s the reason I opted out the wireless jawns.

And yeah, it’s about the level of exposure. The mHz, the bandwidth x time. He asked was it a smart decision to switch, I say no. 1) you get better sound clarity from a direct line of contact, 2) the RF and radiation exposure is higher, 3) the charge factor, & 4) cost over time.

SN- remember when Amp said her slept in his Beats listening to music? Lol. So yeah man… Some people are kinda special and will keep them on longer than they supposed to.

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^saw yesterday shit hilarious

He type like a-1

“Dih ya bwoy. Guwop me .n OJ finna kuddle. Burr”

34. AFGun Says:

must b nice to b a jew. u dont need talent to get ur own show