King Louie – Tom Ford Freestyle

Jeep Music drops July 22nd.

Previously: King Louie – Hang Wit Me Freestyle (Video)

141 Responses to “King Louie – Tom Ford Freestyle”

1. captain planet Says:

fbi and cia did the panthers in chi-town so dirty

they would tell the p stones leader that the panthers were trying to kill him because the gang and the party were trying to work together

it was all lies

hoover did not give a fuck

Hoover was willing to use false claims to attack his political enemies. In one memo he wrote: “Purpose of counterintelligence action is to disrupt the BPP and it is immaterial whether facts exist to substantiate the charge.”[33]

2. Harlem World Says:

gonna be a hot summer

3. captain planet Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago

gonna be a hot summer

word

race is in the air

my senses alerted

feel like anything could go down

4. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Honestly, this the type of bitch-made shit that got the community fucked up right now. Niggas can’t take an ass whoopin’ anymore. They get too fucking emotional and wanna kill someone, instead of being playa enough to walk it off and admit defeat. Just one battle, you can’t win em all knuckle to knuckle.

The Average Afro American negro lacks critical thinking skills

5. captain planet Says:

harlem you out there yet ?

up them pics

im trying to see my people

6. Harlem World Says:

the whole world is rioting or protesting over something or other
    from belfast to bahrain
    sign of the times

7. A-1 Says:

CP dey did da panthers ERRYWHERE wrong smh NO EXCEPTION!

8. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

CP

They aint doin shit in San Diego

You sippin virgin daquaris n shit

With sandals on

9. captain planet Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    0 mins ago

CP

They aint doin shit in San Diego

You sippin virgin daquaris n shit

With sandals on

lmao

last i checked there were no events round here

there gotta be something in philly

you em route ?

10. Harlem World Says:

cp i upped a pic
    the camera is fucked tho
    i shoulda brought an actual camera instead of the phone
    my bad

11. TS-LTE Says:

The Average Afro American negro lacks critical thinking skills

Be playa right now and admit bro, haven’t you loss a few too going hand to hand?

It don’t make you wanna kill, and it don’t make you less of a man either. You walk it off and train up to be better.

Killing someone because they got you is bitch made bruh. That’s the worse typa melt and way pass emotional.

“Don’t be mad I whopped ya ass cuz I taken a couple” – Cyhi That Prynce.

12. Harlem World Says:

oh and if any of you from detroit
    you wanna be getting behind d’artangan collier
    real nicca
    he is neither rep or dem
    wants to take back the city from kevin orr

13. Gob Bluth Says:

Yo harlem is this an all day thing ?

14. captain planet Says:

say what you want about al sharpton

but he got us popping in 100 cities today

it’s like a prayer day in the egypt revolution lol

iunno how many other black leaders could do that

farrakhan ? no people scared of the nation

jesse jackson ? doesn’t have the personality of sharpton

15. Harlem World Says:

nhjic @ get behind

16. captain planet Says:

man

fred hampton

was already such a g

he already accomplished so much

had the government shook

edgar hoover knew him by name

homeboy was assassinated by fbi and police at 21

smh … they made em different back then

17. Harlem World Says:

@gob
    yessir

18. captain planet Says:

” politics is war without bloodshed and war is politics with bloodshed ” – fred hampton

who even thinking like that at 21 ?

expressing themselves so eloquently ?

wow

* falls back *

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

@TS
    My bad bro dat email been phished out for years it’s dummy schtatus

20. French Kevin Says:

Booker T Washington warned everyone about people like al sharpton.

21. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Yea its shit n philly

Why of course

@TS

I agree 100%

Last time i checked im 18-0

Got my bell rung a few times no homo but i always was the victor

However…killing someone cuz you got ya ass whopped hand to hamd isnt logical and is some pussy shit

22. TS-LTE Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    @TS
    My bad bro dat email been phished out for years it’s dummy schtatus

All good man. I just thought you should at least know. Contact AOL and have them shut it down.

23. A-1 Says:

I was thankn..we need someone dese kids could look up 2..as I did 2 Pac..now Pac wasn’t perfect & ALOTTA niggas get sideways remarks 4 cuhz but what niggas fail 2 realize was cuhz died @ 24! 24! Dude was young & wild & fulla pinned up rage from dealn wit not only b’n blacc in America but b’n blacc & successful! & errybody wanted a piece of dude(nada)..financial or othawise..but mo than da man da message he stood 4 was da REALEST shit! B self made! Self sufficient! But now da yout ain’t got nobody telln em “aye cuhz checc out da autobiography of Malcolm X” or insteada fuccn off online on fb or twitter research ya heritage find out where ya came from & essentially who u r..ain’t nobody do’n dat cuhz..niggas reppn sets & don’t een no da initial reason da shit was started! Smh but I say 2 say dis..those of us who r enlightened..WE GOTTA ASSUME DEM ROLES IN DA COMMUNITY! IT’S ON US! RealTalk! & 4 da few on nah dat don been down da road dese youngin’s headn let em kno dat dat shit some bullshit 2 confuse u from da big picture my nigga! Tell em knowledge is power insteada chastisn “da average America negro” raise dat nigga awareness up if u really give a fucc! Da ez cop out way is 2 say “I’m a jus sticc 2 me & mine” but watch ya brotha fucc up day in & day out in & outta prison cuz da system fuccn em ova! Nah my nigga! Dat ain’t da move! Y’all niggas kno betta! SO DO BETTA! Alpha Uno Out!

24. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

CP

Dont talk about it be about it

Nothing is planned in San Diego

Start somthin

What u waitin for

25. TS-LTE Says:

Last time i checked im 18-0

Got my bell rung a few times no homo but i always was the victor

That’s what’s up! I’m just being honest. I lost a lot. I fought a lot though. A nerdy nigga I was. You
    Know niggas tried me. And I always stood tall and held my ground.

Truth be told, losing is what taught me how to fight. I never backed down, never folded. Never compromised myself.

That experience alone taught me a lot. I believe that’s where I get my passion from.

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Damn hw what u on da Nokia 7310 phone wit dat blurry ass pic lol

27. captain planet Says:

I’ve been thinking the same exact thing

but that niggas gotta be hardbody

because he WILL get killed

they do not want us strong

if you’re a strong black man with power to shake our system if they can’t compromise you they will destroy you

i don’t believe in coincidences

28. captain planet Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    2 mins ago
    CP

Dont talk about it be about it

Nothing is planned in San Diego

Start somthin

What u waitin for

you better be commenting from the philly rally talking like this

29. A-1 Says:

FUCC AL SHARPTON!

30. captain planet Says:

im sure niggas mad at al sharpton for various reasons

but how can you be mad at what he’s done today ?

i ask you ?

where is the selfishness in his actions today ?

he’s not even talking that much at the new york event

he’s letting trayvons mom cook

31. captain planet Says:

i can put 100 niggas in ANY city ! – al sharpton

32. TS-LTE Says:

A-1
    7 mins ago

REAL.RAP.PERIOD!

33. A-1 Says:

Cp da reason I can’t fucc wit Al is cuz he kno betta yet continuously preach poison in2 our community! Heen da only one but again HE KNOWS BETTER! Nosign dat nigga til I expire!

34. captain planet Says:

im sure niggas got their reasons

but sharpton did a beautiful thing today

niggas could have been fucking bitches, popping guns or playing video games

doing nigger shit

but we came together to hold each other down

35. harlem world Says:

al sharpton is in it for the cash my friend
    he is not sincere
    he is essentially an evangelical pastor walkin round the gallery
    with his collection plate
    but on a larger scale

36. captain planet Says:

by poison you mean religion ?

im sitting here

looking at all these rallys

and i can’t think of another black man who could have pulled this off

even barack couldn’t have gotten us to do this in a non election year

37. captain planet Says:

Harlem World
    1 min ago

al sharpton is in it for the cash my friend
    he is not sincere
    he is essentially an evangelical pastor walkin round the gallery
    with his collection plate
    but on a larger scale

that may be true

but what does he gain by people rallying in la today ?

people in chicago rallying today ?

i just think today is bigger than personal vendettas

but what do i know

im just a nigga in jordans

38. A-1 Says:

& I kno errybody fucc up hidn behind vices cuz dealn wit b’n a nigga on da daily take a toll on ya physically & mentally..but why not roll an l wit ya nigga & b like bruh ya checc dis shit out & put em on 2 some of dat RealShit! Or po up wit ya cuhz & drop some science on em..u’ll b surprise of da response ya get from niggas u thought was ignant & ain’t wanna do betta RealTalk shitt I was one of dem niggas

39. TS-LTE Says:

Captain Planet
    1 min ago
    im sure niggas got their reasons

but sharpton did a beautiful thing today

niggas could have been fucking bitches, popping guns or playing video games

doing nigger shit

but we came together to hold each other down

This still kinda hurts a little though. It’s bittersweet. I pray it doesn’t stop here form this one child though.

We need effective change man. Honestly, I haven’t even been listening to any of my gutta music.

I really need to get back into the game to make a difference. I’m too potent to be impotent in this segment of my culture.

It all starts with me and what I’m doing to help. It start with that again.

40. A-1 Says:

R u talkn bout da rally’s 4 da MARTIN FAMILY or AL SHARPTON..???????? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BROTHA

41. A-1 Says:

I here u say how HE organized dis or how HE is da ONLY one who could put dis 2getha & den I hear ya ask how did he benefit from it & I get confused cuhz lol RealShit doe