Video: Wale & Sam Dew – LoveHate Thing (Live On David Letterman)

The Gifted in stores now.

Props: MWP

Previously: Wale – The Breakfast Club Interview (Video)

133 Responses to “Video: Wale & Sam Dew – LoveHate Thing (Live On David Letterman)”

1. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Damn forgot
    bubbles
    K Michelle
    Joseline

2. King James Says:

Looking at my life it’s like you watching movies

3. Casket Face Says:

this nigga is taking posthumous L`s

when I was his age my hoes were way cuter

Word to my first girlfriend …yellowbone with green eyes. Dumped me because I really wasn’t into pussy like that yet. I wasn’t ready for the way she threw it at me.

She still my homie, 7 kids, and holding down the size 7 waist. But niggas get killed over her TOO often so I keep my distance.

…However, this one chick I was friend-zoned by (my fault) never knew how I felt about her. We caught up about 4 years ago and stayed in touch…she sent me naked pics (post kids), I’m like I’m straight, we can be friends though….Kinda ruined my image of her. She stilll cute with clothes on though.

4. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    9 mins ago
    @sick
    Ya last 3 beats been en fuego my g
    ——-
    THIS THIS THIS

Consign Ness Nitty

@cold x other thirst buckets
    Current Goat Body list
    Irene the Dream
    Brianna Bette
    Jasmine Bunee Matthews
    Kyra Chaos
    Dayami Padron
    Montana Deleon
    Yaris
    Deelishis
    Tahiry
    Nikki Natural

Honorable Mention for overall contribution to the game:
    Mellyssa Ford(goat)
    Buffy (in her prime)
    Ester Baxter

^ there needs to be some type award ceremony..

(announcer voice)

It is, it is said, a great ass is like a Picasso. But such great art is not so easily attained. Today we are celebrating, that anomalty of insane proportions (double). Today we are celebrating enthusiasm, commitment and Phat Asses.

A-1 Says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 9:47 am
    cOLD..my car enthusiast..SL63 or M6..?

^ tough call…. but im leaning on that SL63

7. A-1 Says:

COLD
    0 mins ago
    A-1 Says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 9:47 am
    cOLD..my car enthusiast..SL63 or M6..?

^ tough call…. but im leaning on that SL63
    ——-
    I can dig it..but I wanna kno ya reason cuz if I ain’t mistaken da m6 gotta FEW mo horses than da 63SL

Mellyssa Ford leading the vote in 3 distinct catagories

greatest ass

best on screen ass performance

and most instagram thirst mongers.

^based purely of aesthetics, Im not the car and driver nigga who knew all the specs I used to be.

I remember arguing with niggas on which car did 0-60 the quickest. Good times.

Buffy (in her prime)

^ this was the awakening for me… its when I first took note that something was happening.

11. French Kevin Says:

Watching this sumo looking bitch get Zimmerman off the hook. Bitch looks like E.Honda from street fighter.

French Kevin Says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 10:18 am

^ where are you streaming?

buffy was all real too. Chicks with butt implants get their only catagory

I don’t necessarily respeck it.

14. French Kevin Says:

COLD
    1 min ago
    French Kevin Says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 10:18 am

^ where are you streaming?

————

Watching it on TV. I’m sure there’s a link somewhere though. They had that shit live on CNN.com yesterday.

15. TS-LTE Says:

COLD
    8 mins ago
    A-1 Says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 9:47 am
    cOLD..my car enthusiast..SL63 or M6..?

^ tough call…. but im leaning on that SL63

Cadillac XLR
    Audi R-8
    Mercedes G- series wagon
    BMW 650 premium
    Porsche Carerra (flat matte black)
    1962 Fararri 250 GTO
    Mercedes Meclaren

smh coco vs buffie

you ain got no wins in mi casa

these broads made careers off their asses. Imagine that.

17. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

buffy was all real too. Chicks with butt implants get their only catagory

I don’t necessarily respeck it.

^Significantly more than 50% of that list has been compromised
    It’s so hard to tell these days

I just enjoy the visual

18. TS-LTE Says:

French Kevin
    4 mins ago

See, this is why Nah is wack now adays and I barely come. You got wack white kizzas going at black people. Black people with self hate and threatening to suck my dick…

You niggas need to check your fucking selves.

Half man ass niggas and kizzas.

sheeeit I remember Buffie’s smooth spread

*gets chills*

20. S.I.K.H Says:

tinypic.com/r/30hv62c/5
    always had nice hoes,me in HS

21. Casket Face Says:

My first girlfriend, 2013, after 7 kids …she’s 31.

“no I said AssClap awards, not ASCAP”

My first girlfriend, 2013, after 7 kids …she’s 31.

^ damn 7? how many baby dads?

24. French Kevin Says:

^^^^^^

I never mentioned she was black, you did.

S.I.K.H Says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 10:27 am
    tinypic.com/r/30hv62c/5
    always had nice hoes,me in HS

^ lol wow, that’s a throwback foreal…

26. A-1 Says:

COLD
    14 mins ago

I remember arguing with niggas on which car did 0-60 the quickest. Good times.
    ——-
    Respect

27. TS-LTE Says:

^^^^^^

I never mentioned she was black, you did.

Nah kiddo, if you watching it then you can identify the woman is black.

Them “bitches” and other shit you reserve for your women shouldn’t come out ya mouth or keypad.

28. A-1 Says:

I respect dat list 2 TS..& I c shit bout 2 get (Real?) lol so on dat note I’m out..

#Clintonomic$

29. Casket Face Says:

^ damn 7? how many baby dads?

Four, I believe, all I know is she dumped me for the first one …low key pedo ass nigga like 42 now…she was 14 when she started fuckin’ with him cause he had a car.

I cried for two days …we was neighbors so I heard EVERYTHING, even had to hear how she talked about me being a “little ass boy”… I was 11 or 12 she was older.

Me and her little brother was best friends, we still are, I’m still cool with her but you can tell it be on the tip of tongue to ask “what if” or “why I didn’t try harder”.

I just be like “mad love boo, to the end, haha” (c) Earl

30. French Kevin Says:

TS-LTE
    0 mins ago

^^^^^^

I never mentioned she was black, you did.

Nah kiddo, if you watching it then you can identify the woman is black.

^^^^^^

So at first you got a problem with a white person saying anything negative about a black person, even though nothing is said about that person being black. And now that you realized you made it racial, not me, you have a problem with insulting women?

Your low self esteem and your dislike for criticism towards anybody who might be black is not my problem. The fat bitch looks like E. Honda.

31. das Says:

Nosign Eskay lettin this post live for so long.

Doesn’t he know that we hate Wale?

32. Casket Face Says:

I just tried to find some of my old pics but I think wifey low key tossed them bitches in the garbage on some “you ain’t rekindling nuthing my nigga”….

I had mad middle school high school pics…them bitches is GONE.

I can’t blame her though …she allows me to be remain friends and chill with all of them so that’s gotta be uncomfortable knowing she can’t connect culturally like that and reminisce on certain shit.

33. A-1 Says: