Video: French Montana Walks Boxer Adrien Broner To The Ring

Boxer Adrien Broner was walked to the ring last night by French Montana to his latest single, “I Ain’t Worried About Nothin'” for the boxer’s WBA welterweight championship fight against Paulie Malignaggi which Broner won by split-decision.

Previously: Video: French Montana – I Told Em

24 Responses to “Video: French Montana Walks Boxer Adrien Broner To The Ring”

1. King James Says:

On paper wale’s album looks assy and mediocre as fuck

2. Harlem World Says:

track of the summer so far?

french was hella offbeat lol, sounds terrible

3. Harlem World Says:

last night >>>

i can get used to this

sn: edward snowden in moscow

they sayin on his way to cuba (prolly ecuador tho)

hk/china pretty much said f u to govt

4. Harlem World Says:

broner won

kanye: on sight >>>

@kingjames

im thinkin wale will do decent numbers again

gonna check to see its got any decent cuts on it

5. Gob Bluth Says:

That Cole album is not bad at all

6. Gob Bluth Says:

I can’t be the only one who thinks ‘I Ain’t Worried About Nothin’ is a horrible song ?

7. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    2 mins ago
    ——
    Used 2..grew on me doe can’t front

8. Harlem World Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    June 23rd, 2013 at 12:53 pm

===========

probably not

french is pretty terrible at times

i like this one tho

9. A-1 Says:

*daps KJ Capo Gob*

10. A-1 Says:

LastNight/Dis morn combo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

11. Harlem World Says:

sup dubb $

12. A-1 Says:

Capo checc in

13. A-1 Says:

So is Hov shit featureless as da tracclist suggest or how does dat work..?

14. Harlem World Says:

replied a1

15. Harlem World Says:

A-1 Says:
    June 23rd, 2013 at 1:05 pm

So is Hov shit featureless as da tracclist suggest or how does dat work..?

===========
    it seems so

i was thinking he was gonna have features with raekwon and pharrell

16. A-1 Says:

Checc in one mo time Capo…seen a typo

17. Harlem World Says:

on sight

ON SIGHT!

18. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    5 mins ago
    A-1 Says:
    June 23rd, 2013 at 1:05 pm

So is Hov shit featureless as da tracclist suggest or how does dat work..?

===========
    it seems so

i was thinking he was gonna have features with raekwon and pharrell
    ———
    Iono…I HOPE NOT! Cuz he was releasn all dem photos 2 suggest othawise smh I hope das jus da tracclist wit out da features

19. A-1 Says:

Dat beat Timbaland played in dat 4 more video>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Audio equivalent 2 footsteps shakn da ground smfh dat shit CRAZYYY

==================

i remember he said he was done with rap and rnb, couple years back

amazin he can come back in the game without missin a step
    ——–
    Yeah tru smfh he one of da greats

23. Casket Face Says:

Weak ass nigga think “Threats” from Jay-Z Black Album is real.

Punk pussy nigga I know when to joke and what to talk about.

I got FAMILY with open cases nigga, fuck I look like uploading public record to prove to a nigga I never met before I’m about that life.

Rappers kicked me off stage then apologized within 5 hours cause they knew better.

I let you run with that bullshit cause you aint no threat and neither is them niggas.

But ask them niggas how my niggas ran up in their club deep as fuck asking who got a problem with me. Ask them niggas that…ask them how shit REALLY got deaded.

You a spectator and a outsider nigga…I dont give a fuck how many sn’s cosign you nigga…In the real world I be in places you need police protection fuck nigga.

Talking about name droppin …you just a fuck nigga window shopping outsider. Be fucking your head up how I randomly drop proof of my existence, outlandish stories proven to be true and pics of rappers and women.

I am who I am because I do not need to pretend…Like them African child soldiers blowing away their own parents on some genocidal orders and when they get rescued as adults they’re in American colleges gettin jokes cracked on them by stupid American black kids…fake ass street dreaming nigga like you that never seen nothing so it cant be true.

I seen enough death and destruction to where I aint excited by it nigga…which is why I’m always preaching love nigga. Punk stoop kids I hate you little punk muthafuckas.

Aint nothing official about you, you exsist online nigga…Casket Face is a clown, my random thoughts lived through a comment section of a blog. Some 100% fact, some 50% fantasy, some are just random jokes and lies….But a real nigga sifts though the bullshit for jewels amd gems.

You a surface nigga, always gotta prove, always gotta have the spot light, cosigns, because you somehow feel it regulates control.

Nah you look like that kid from Where The Wild Things Are…all those fucked up traits aint “cosigns” it a variation of your fucked up domineering personality. Compensatory ass nigga…you hollow inside cause you gave your soul up to “appear” you belong.

I dont fit it, I stand out and tell the truth…sometimes it hurts to hear so you confuse that with hate….Confront that pain nigga, itll make you a better person.

24. Casket Face Says: