Video: Making the Beat w/ Statik Selektah (“Bird’s Eye View”)

Statik recreates the beat for his Extended Play track “Bird’s Eye View” which features Raekwon, Joey Bada$$ and Black Thought for the Red Bull Music Academy’s “Making The Beat” series. He mentions that the track was originally supposed to be for a Nas remix but it was never used.

Extended Play is out now.

Previously: Statik Selektah ft. Joell Ortiz – Bring Em Up Dead (Original Version) | Statik Selektah Extended Play Album Release Show @ SOBs

13 Responses to “Video: Making the Beat w/ Statik Selektah (“Bird’s Eye View”)”

1. A-1 Says:

Beats is trash doe Bitch Kevin! TRIDDASH! I almost pity’d u & hopped on 1 of dem weak ass shits but somethn tol me not 2 smh WAY 2 GO on burnin dat bridge homo

2. A-1 Says:

TRASH!

3. A-1 Says:

Da audio equivalent of toilet water!

4. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

a1 stop the hate lol

5. b Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 2:22 pm
    no shots b but nahright is the only place you could ever interact with someone like me

be grateful, if you want my attention just ask

nhjic

> Dont get all free j on me I just like to make fun of you niggas for fun.

However, what exactly do you mean by someone like you?

6. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

lmaooo

Toilet Water Audio

7. French Kevin Says:

Gay-1 in love with me

8. Free J Says:

“She’s Just Not that into You” starring Brandon Stevens in his debut role. Having mild success he garnered mainstream attention earning roles in movies such as “Never Been Kissed” and “Hunchback of Notre Dame”

9. b Says:

b Says:
    December 20th, 2011 at 11:42 pm
    Lol this better be a jihad mask,cuz I ain’t got no kids and no sense.

Ain’t no fucking mask pussy.

I’m here, Port Authority chillin. Just copped a grub from Famous Daves and some trinkets for the kiddies.

Come on and get it cracking, Brandon, so you can go to your daddys grave and tell him you caught an ass whooping from a smarter and bigger nigga.

You GED Fuck.

Pussy.

Faggot.

Bitch.

JihaD

10. b Says:

b Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:31 am

Shellz smarten u supposed to be an educator.why would I be trying to find a screen name at this hour?I’m not gon go looking no wack rapper that run 5 miles a day and lift weights,that’s just stupid.u weak man shelton,and a horrible rapper.two niggas fighting in the fuckingport authority lol,

EnglandRepresent Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:42 am

That might be classifed as copping a plea b.

EnglandRepresent Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:43 am

Go find that man b. He just stole your credibility.

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 1:13 am

Niggas is shook, b.

11. Free J Says:

His breakout role was in “Radio” he would later go on to land a similar role in “Reign Over Me”

12. A-1 Says:

Harlem World: My Hoe$ They Do Drug$
    7 mins ago
    a1 stop the hate lol
    —–
    No hate jus observation..dis talentless swagger less cave bitch talked outta turn so he deserves dis brutal honesty smfh faggot is da cringe master u heard dat shit b4..?!! Do yaself a favor…DONT LISTEN!

13. French Kevin Says:

ROFL, he still typing about me.

A-1 Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 1:57 pm
    I’m a golden glove boxer & CERTIFIED street nigga smh lol imagine me b’n scared 2 thro hands wit a cracca lmfao

5 minutes before that he was in tears over a rapper’s death.

You’re a fluky little fag aren’t you?