Video: Black Thought Raps Over the Super Mario Bros. Theme

At the request of a Late Night with Jimmy Fallon viewer, Thought adds some lyrics to the iconic Super Mario Bros. theme song.

Spotted: OKP

Previously: Black Thought on the Combat Jack Show (Ep. 3) | Black Thought x DJ Jazzy Jeff – “Web” (Fallon Warm-Up)

120 Responses to “Video: Black Thought Raps Over the Super Mario Bros. Theme”

1. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

black thought >

philly rappers >

2. A-1 Says:

Religious pieces ain’t een bout religion no how lol I kno plenty killas wit Jesus pieces & crosses lmfao

3. A-1 Says:

Dwayne Gretsky
    0 mins ago
    U ain’t supposed to just shoot dice with anybody.

When will niggas learn
    ——
    This smh but he prob knew dem niggas & dem niggas BEEN plottin since he got on smfh fuccd up situation

4. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

U ain’t supposed to shoot dice with anybody.

When will niggas learn

5. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

how you gon lie to the lawyyyyyerrrrrsssssssssss

6. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

niggas die every day

dont tell me bout no niggas dyin

specially a chicago nigga

tell me when a nigga hit a billie

7. French Kevin Says:

Wearing a cross goes against the very teachings of Yeshua. Not only that, it’s mocking him, insinuating that his life ended on that cross, the cross being a symbol of the Roman empire.

Basically, if you hate the white man and wear a cross, you’re a fucking moron.

8. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

True. Niggas be looking for an excuse to kill a nigga.

Especially a nigga on the come up.

9. A-1 Says:

Dwayne Gretsky
    0 mins ago
    True. Niggas be looking for an excuse to kill a nigga.

Especially a nigga on the come up.
    ——–
    & dere u have it

10. S.I.C.K Says:

Tariq look like uncle Jethro or some nigga name Smitty.

Thank god I got good genes.I dont look old.

Dont smoke cigs and perserve your looks yall

11. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

niggas die every day

dont tell me bout no niggas dyin

specially a chicago nigga

tell me when a nigga hit a billie
    ^^^^^
    True but u can’t type that then ur next comment be pro black revolutionary.

That’s that new slaves shit.

12. A-1 Says:

Trill it’s fuccd up cuz cuhz was 18 & had a ticcet out jus aint cash in on it yet..it ain’t like he was in da streets & got got..da nigga was rappn cuhz..& if I ain’t mistaken cuhz was from Baton Rouge smmfh

13. Gob Bluth Says:

ESPN
    CNN
    and CNBC

from comcast if i choose to

be like $20 month

this is the future tho,

14. captain planet Says:

After announcing his partnership with Samsung for the release of Magna Carta Holy Grail**, Jay-Z took to his Twitter to argue his case for already-Platinum status. “If 1 Million records gets SOLD and billboard doesnt report it, did it happen? Ha. #newrules #magnacartaholygrail Platinum!!! VII IV XIII,” Hov stated, fulfilling his annual Tweet quota. Well it looks like Billboard will be playing by their own rules, as the magazine doesn’t count bulk sales like Samsung’s. Earlier this week, a spokesperson for the Recording Industry Association of America told MTV that albums only become eligible for certification a month after their release. Between that and Billboard’s policy, it’s safe to say that Magna Carta Holy Grail isn’t Platinum just yet, though Hov’s probably still got a good shot at achieving that certification through the traditional #oldrules.

15. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

this is the comment section of a fuckin blog

i can type whatever i want

16. captain planet Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    4 mins ago
    niggas die every day

dont tell me bout no niggas dyin

specially a chicago nigga

tell me when a nigga hit a billie

damn

that’s real

17. A-1 Says:

Muthafuccas in da street..dey get killed..& it’s whateva..u kinna expect dat..but a nigga make it out & get killed..shit fucc wit ya a lil..specially a young nigga smh nigga aint een reach his full potential..my heart go out 2 da fam

18. b Says:

yall fux with brother polight?

19. captain planet Says:

WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks

Michael Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Jennifer Robinson just a few hours before he died, saying that the FBI was investigating him.
    3:07 PM – 19 Jun 2013

peace

20. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

See real leaders are consistent.

21. French Kevin Says:

Aaron Hernandez still not cooperating. Realest chico award. La raza’s got a new leader.

22. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

i could give a fuck bout a lil nigga dyin in a dice gamr

shit happens every day cuz

literally

tell me when niggas start coming together and vreakin bread and makin shit happen in they communities

dont tell me a lil nigga nane lil poopy got his credits rolled

i honestly dont give a fuck

this is the comment section of a fuckin blog

23. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

this is the comment section of a fuckin blog dog

literally

24. French Kevin Says:

A-1
    7 mins ago

Why you crying?

25. rex hussla Says:

Props to Diddy

but Time Warner Cable <<<<<<<

worst service I ever had, plus they are in a dispute with the Padres in San Diego so half the city can't/won't get games on their TV

Heard they were doing the same thing to Knicks fans last year in NYC, and it took Linsanity for them to start showing games again SMH

26. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

nigga
    .my cousin was 21 went to AUBURN on his way to college to move shit in his dorm

nigga tire blew out

banged out on the high way flew through the windsheild

credits rolled

movie over

i dont give a fuck about sone lil ass nigga rappin gangster raps gettin shot cuz

27. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Yea u right. Fuck that lil nigga that got killed.

#ThatsHowItShposedToWork

28. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’m just a Sn

29. A-1 Says:

French Kevin
    3 mins ago
    A-1
    7 mins ago

Why you crying?
    ——-
    O yeah I 4got..U CAN GIVE A FUCC ABOUT A BLACC LIFE! Why r u here again..??????

30. Free J Says:

Prove yourself to ME!!!

31. Free J Says:

i honestly dont give a fuck

this is the comment section of a fuckin blog

This. I don’t care about none of that sad shit or niggas blabbering that stick together shit. You don’t like it…

Unfollow me nigga!!!

32. b Says:

watch this

33. Gob Bluth Says:

roffle

34. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

a lil nigga name lil poopy rappin gabgster raps gun talk drug talk get his credits rolled in a dice game

fuck you expect me to do cuz

seriously

fuck u want me to do

niggas die every day

35. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    1 min ago
    nigga
    .my cousin was 21 went to AUBURN on his way to college to move shit in his dorm

nigga tire blew out

banged out on the high way flew through the windsheild

credits rolled

movie over

———-
    My condolences…but damn cuhz…u kno what fucc it I’m a jus leave it b smh

Auburn doe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

36. French Kevin Says:

If you’re sad go to church. You’re being soft on a blog.

37. A-1 Says:

I kno WHO WON’T b @ my funeral when a nigga clocc out lol smh

38. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

captain planet Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 1:01 pm

WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks

3:07 PM – 19 Jun 2013

peace

==============

clear as crystal who did this

39. A-1 Says:

Unless I gotta “Billie” lol smh

40. Free J Says:

Nah forreal tho… How do y’all give a fuck about a nigga dying that u never met, none of that… He ain’t even have no kind of impact. When Steve Jobbs died ppl got mad at me cuz I said so what…he wouldn’t mourn my death

41. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

yea its sad

of course

but what the fuck you want me to do

fly to where he from?

light a candle?

put a teddy bear on his stoop?

niggas die everyday

this is the comment section of a fuckin blog dog

i wanna hear bout niggas gettin killed ill turn on the news

42. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

i grew up on dice since 14

in case you couldnt tell by the “roll dat dice, take a risk” rhetoric

ya people will backstab you over a couple hunnid dollars smh

43. Free J Says:

I don’t watch the news… That shit depressing and I honestly don’t give a fuck. I don’t even kno what the weather gonna be like until I step outside

44. A-1 Says:

French Kizza WE ALL KNO U A RACIST PIECE OF SHIT WHO DONT GIVE A FUCC ABOUT A BLACC LIFE! WE GET IT! SOME OF US DO! U’ONT LIKE DA CONVO OF 2DAY TAKE DAT SHIT 2 FOX NEWS.COM DAMN!

45. b Says:

hairing impaired

46. Free J Says:

Brandon… If YOU died in particular, I’d fly to the funeral jus to make sure.

47. Gob Bluth Says:

WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks

3:07 PM – 19 Jun 2013

why would they kill him now tho ? the damage is already done or maybe he had some other shit he was gonna expose ?

speculation <<<<

48. b Says:

Free J Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

> You aint check the fore(head)Cast?

49. Free J Says:

No shots tho

50. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

”likes girls but thinks guys are interesting too!” ”my bad y’all i be tripping”

51. Free J Says:

Brandon ya family eatin scraps ya filthy animal. Your silverware don’t shine like mine…

52. A-1 Says:

Damn a nigga jus was speakn on it cuz it happened 2day & dis is a fuccn rap blog & he was a rapper what da fucc y’all wanna talk about dat hoe ass shit weak ass unfunny ass joke dat hoe ass kizza French Kizza posted bout da Soprano nigga I mean got damn y’all niggas on some otha shit 2day smmfh

53. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’m more successful than you’ll ever be

54. b Says:

ya hairline is impoverished

55. Gob Bluth Says:

Brandon… If YOU died in particular, I’d fly to the funeral jus to make sure.

LOL

56. French Kevin Says:

A-1 Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

LOL, you’re a bitch bro.

I don’t watch FOX news, I don’t like being lied to. I don’t watch CNN either for that matter.

But seriously though, go write some poetry you bitch.

57. Free J Says:

Nigga stole an extra chromosome and thought he was onto something…

58. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 1:22 pm

WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks

3:07 PM – 19 Jun 2013

speculation <<<<

=============

car at night

what did i say would happen

gonna start whackin people in cars at night

59. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

I forgot… Niggas is rappers.

60. French Kevin Says:

Gay-1 Says:

hahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

61. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Lol.

62. Gob Bluth Says:

> You aint check the fore(head)Cast?

Lol @ the relentlessness

63. Rajon Trondo Says:

Harlem world do be knowin..

64. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Damn need to go bck thru da threads who hit French kev talkin greasy like this?!?

65. b Says:

Free J Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 1:25 pm
    Nigga stole an extra chromosome and thought he was onto something…

>Leave kevin out of this, it aint his fault his daughter, oh wait, yes it is.

66. Free J Says:

Ok god… Lets make a deal.

I’ll trade you Brandon for lil snupe.

67. A-1 Says:

Speakn of which..when niggas had informed niggas dat da soprano nigga was dead niggas couldn’t wait 2 RIP dis nigga but a young hood nigga get shot & now niggaa don’t give a fucc smmfh

68. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

everyday i want you niggas to come in here and type

somebody young black man died in a dice game

because it happens everyday

@A1 yea its fucked uo of course cuz but damn you jno this shit happen everyday n hoods across america

69. b Says:

Theres a file on free j’s hairline at fbi ForeHeadquarters

70. AR-Clip Says:

Niggas is heartless. R.I.p to homie and prayers go out to his family

71. Free J Says:

Brandon walks wit this upper half of his body leanin forward clapping his hands makin noises

72. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

this is real shit

73. A-1 Says:

French Kizza U WOULD NEVA EVA STEP 2 ME & CALL ME NO BITCH ARMED OR NOT! SO WHY U FEEL SAFE 2 ON A BLOG FAGGOT! RACIST ASS HOE ASS BITCH! DAS WHY OUTTA YA BEATS OUTTA TUNE FUCC KIZZA! LMFAO!

74. French Kevin Says:

Don’t be soft, this is the internet.

75. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

big l: casualties of a dice game >>>>>>

76. Free J Says:

Brandon still eats his mashed potatoes wit his fingers…

77. b Says:

bermuda triangle in the hairline ass nigga

78. AR-Clip Says:

@A-1
    They love a fictional character lol.
    Niggas would trade their souls to be white

79. A-1 Says:

FAGGOT ASS KIZZA WIT DEM GARBAGE ASS BEATS & DAT GARBAGE ASS RAPPN TRYNA GO IN! BITCH YEEN SCOTT STORCH!

80. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

thats real

CP speak up

you niggas need to speak up

why when Tony Soprank credits rolled you was sad

but when lil poopy credits got rolled yall aint care

81. Free J Says:

I don’t care about anyone dying unless I personally know them.

82. A-1 Says:

BITCH YEEN RICC RUBIN! U AINT NOTHN! YA HEAR ME! NOTHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

83. b Says:

nsync feat free j hairline-bye,bye,bye

84. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

one pac is right

you niccas was cryin e-tears for that eyetalian

who was droppin all kindsa n bombs on tv

85. AR-Clip Says:

Roffs I had to tell my nigga it was time to cut his remaining hair. That shit was gone. That nigga tryna hold in though lol

86. b Says:

Free J Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 1:33 pm
    I don’t care about anyone dying unless I personally know them.

> Heart/hairless

87. French Kevin Says:

Haha, Gay-1. You’re mad as fuck. I won’t comment on what I would do to your kleenex soft hoe ass if given the chance. You might blog about how hurt your feelings are, or sue me for my cash. Either way, pussy, go about your day as if this conversation didn’t take place. I’m not racist, but I hate faggots like you, so it might be a hate crime after all.

88. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

BITCH

YEEN SCOTT STORCH!

89. Gob Bluth Says:

Just goes to show no matter how much “love” you think you have in the “hood” if yr successful yr just another target, if it hasn’t happened best believe it’s only a matter of time

90. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Be clear.

French Kizza is melting.

91. AR-Clip Says:

When u got more forehead than hair its time to cut that shit lol

92. French Kevin Says:

You only melt if you give a fuck.

93. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

when i die dont cry for me

all i ask is

max b sings amazing grace

as my fam & inner circle of unfoldable comrades hold back gangsta tears

94. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    1 min ago
    ——
    Fa sho cuhz but dat don’t mean it’s right is all I’m sayn..plus fam was rappn it ain’t like he was trappn or nothn..young nigga 2 smh I feel it doe

95. Free J Says:

Brandon 33 but mentally he 14… That’s y he dont got a license.

96. French Kevin Says:

Gay-1, wanna catch this fade?

97. b Says:

Officially missing you – Tamia feat free j hairline

98. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

wrap my body in the flag

immortalize me

(ll)

99. b Says:

Movin on – Mya feat free j hirline

100. AR-Clip Says:

I used to be on that fuck em if I don’t know em. Then I had to grow up, and realize how silly that shit sounded. Niggas ain’t got empathy for shit, but expect good things to come to them

101. Free J Says:

They be makin airplane noises at Brandon to get him to eat his peas and carrots

102. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    3 mins ago
    @A-1
    They love a fictional character lol.
    Niggas would trade their souls to be white

All I’m sayn

104. AR-Clip Says:

Put a pair of auqa 8’s and a roxy Reynolds tape in my casket

105. b Says:

Say goodbye – Chris Brown feat free j forehead, hairline

106. A-1 Says:

EVALAST U IN TIME OUT! NOW GO OVA DERE & SIT LIKE A BITCH INDIAN STYLE!

YEEN ALCHEMIST!

107. Free J Says:

Brandon… If you don’t make it to the end of the year and I found out….

I’m buying everyone on nah right a bottle

108. Gob Bluth Says:

french kevin don’t push yr luck

u a wigga, a wanna be black man, the lowest of the low ya own kind hates you we barely acknowledge you

commit dat

109. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 1:34 pm

============
    even tho you a hamptons grey poupon type nicca

you right

but nahggers was mad at me cus i aint wanna be in detroit

outside some liquor store

like plug was promotin

110. A-1 Says:

YEEN HARRY FRAUD!

111. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

^^^^^^
    Nah.

The thing is niggas don’t know how to come back to the hood

112. b Says:

When free j die they gon put cornball on his foreheadstone

113. Rajon Trondo Says:

Don’t even bury me when I die.

Whichever Meth lab I’m working in , just let it burn me up with all the evidence..

114. b Says:

> Shit niggas with no valid hood pass type on the internet for 1 rack alex.

115. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Niggas scared of they own kind.

Lol/smh

116. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

when i return from my smoke break

when i return

i wanna see explanations

to these unanswered questions

117. Free J Says:

Brandon when u finished that last gram u purchased from sick… Did it piss u off knowing u coulda been still smokin after that?

Why didn’t u have a pocket scale? If u knew it then y didnt u confront him while u seen him?

118. French Kevin Says:

Gay-1 gonna catch a white boy fade if he don’t shut the fuck up

119. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    0 mins ago
    french kevin don’t push yr luck

commit dat
    ——–
    TALK 2 EM SMMFH

120. Free J Says:

Brandon u might live in the hood but u don’t go outside… How u always there but don’t got no connect? Using my simple knowledge of casmatics…97% of the US smokes. How come u don’t have connect?