Video: Kanye West Records “I Am A God” With Rick Rubin & Mike Dean

Short footage of Kanye West, Rick Rubin and Mike Dean in the studio working on “I Am A God”.

Previously: Kanye Did an Interview with The New York Times

177 Responses to “Video: Kanye West Records “I Am A God” With Rick Rubin & Mike Dean”

1. general glamour Says:

Cornel West is no stranger to controversy, and this time his fervent slingshot is aimed at black MSNBC hosts.

During an interview on “Democracy Now” West criticized Al Sharpton, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry, and frequent guest host Michael Eric Dyson for “selling their souls” in exchange for insider access to Obama.

“They want to turn their back to poor and working people. And it’s a sad thing to see them as apologists for the Obama administration in that way, given the kind of critical background that all of them have had at some point.”

The activist also made a shot at the MSNBC personalities lack of dedication to black interests by inviting “them back to the black prophetic tradition after Obama leaves.”

West didn’t hold back when it came to Obama either. During the interview he called President Obama a “Rockefeller republican in blackface.”

West has been ambivalent in his opinions on the Commander In Chief. He’s not a member of the camp that believes Obama is a socialist or a Muslim but he’s certainly not his biggest supporter.

Early this year he accused Obama of being “obsessed with being on Mount Rushmore” and his legacy.

points on both sides

that last line tho … a lot of truth in it

2. A-1 Says:

The Architek
    2 mins ago
    Co da fun size

my lady barely clearing 5′-1″

co wanting to wife Ri Ri

but nosign actually doing it

that type of puss will destroy your mind. I can tell. Her demeanor’s familiar to me
    ——
    I GOTTA HAVE IT DOE! (c) Yeezy & Hov

3. TS-LTE Says:

A-1
    1 min ago
    ALSO I’m rolln dem dice on Bria Miles & a slim Foxy Brown! Yes Lawd (c) Dreidel Degrassi

WORD

4. Gob Bluth Says:

And a lot of the time, the tenacity of a slender woman’s body hold up eons longer than a big ole Plushy Plush Mcplushster

cBc

5. Free J Says:

@JDS – word… they doin too much wit comics nowadays. i jus reserved that PS4 yesterday though. they about to obliterate Xbox, not even debatable. playstation overall makes better games too.

6. A-1 Says:

Harlem World: My Hoe$ They Do Drug$
    0 mins ago
    theres this video of riri

where she “dancin”/ridin a fan on stage (clothed obviously)

but needless to say, the pu$$ looks amazin

them hips was switchin like lo lo’s on crenshaw

she prolly bite her lip, all that shit too
    ———-
    Mannnnnn
    I NEED DAT!
    Dat hoell call me desert thirsty like my nigga JR smh lol cuz I’m GO’N ALL IN!

7. Free J Says:

lol…

*throws water bottles*

8. TS-LTE Says:

co wanting to wife Ri Ri

but nosign actually doing it

Yeah.

She’ll put it on a mog. You can look at the way she move bro.

I put it like this: if she can move, walk, talk, and behave like that in public….

In the sheets…

Sheit.

9. general glamour Says:

Gob Bluth
    1 min ago
    they keep destroying our rights

debatable, but i agree they gotta rethink the war on terror

not sure it’s debatable

the 4th amendment explicitly says they have to have a warrant before they search us

if what snowden is reporting is accurate then they are not

they are collecting all our info regardless and then if they need it going back to access it

you should be under suspicion before your info is collected

but we definitely have to have this debate openly, that’s one thing owe snowden

10. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    4 mins ago

she’s a strong 5 in this pic, if its there im all in but i ain’t chasing, infact i don’t think i’ve ever been with a chick that big

I haven’t and won’t.

I just can’t do it. My shit won’t be working. You can’t fool that lil nigga. He know when you tryna strap the IED to em and run him up in a spot like, “BLAOW!” You know. And I wouldn’t want to make the lady feel bad, so….

When she packing the plushy down around the midsection, I fall back.
    ——-
    Can’t lie…I don knoccd off a few baby mamas wit dat baby fat no Russell round da waist lol dem hoes HAD ass doe lol & was FINE! I had 2 do it! Smh

11. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

@cp

whoa cornel west said this?!?

damn

cornel west was pro obama everything years back

might just be a wrap for the boy o block soon (politically)

he looks defeated at times

eyes dont lie no homo

12. The Architek Says:

I’m not even paying attention to no new console seeing as I barely play the 3 as is

imma cop eventually, but I’m gonna build a PC this winter

13. TS-LTE Says:

LMAOOOO

A-1 >>>>>

Keepin it all the way funky at all costs.

I respect it.

14. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

rihanna = steffie from carlitos way

destroy ya world

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

hold up eons longer than a big ole Plushy Plush Mcplushster.

^much better long term investment

Sn: Brianna Better took Bria Miles place since she done got all skinny now

16. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

*Brianna Bette

17. TS-LTE Says:

imma cop eventually, but I’m gonna build a PC this winter

Dope.

18. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    0 mins ago
    co wanting to wife Ri Ri

but nosign actually doing it

Yeah.

She’ll put it on a mog. You can look at the way she move bro.

In the sheets…

Sheit.
    ———–
    I.HAVE.2.HAVE.HER! I’m ALL IN BRUH! I KNO DAT PUSS OTHA WORLDLY! Prob holdn da keys 2 Heaven in between her legs! Smh

19. general glamour Says:

@hw

that article was from november last year

him n rabid smiley kinda went on a anti-obama during last years campaign

and I still believe in barry o

he’s aged a lot in that blanco casa

but he waited to log to push a strong second term agenda

understandable with the shootings n all

but now all the scandals took over he might have to roll dat dice on the midterms

i think he’s already solidified his legacy tho

health care the great accomplishment for the middle class n by getting reelected we he’s ensured reps can’t dismantle it

that n the economy slowly back i think he good

20. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

@ a1

tinyurl.com/munyxlv

21. Gob Bluth Says:

points on both sides

that last line tho … a lot of truth in it

==============

damn i had to fall back too

but look at reagan, the poor might as well not have existed, he never acknowledged them, iran contra

but he’s going down as one of the greats

Barry may not do enough but at least he tries or makes it seem like he’s trying

it’s a sad situation but that’s where we are if we don’t highlight the good parts of his presidency they gone Jimmy carter him

It’s only a few more years Legacy & his place in history is all that matters

22. A-1 Says:

4 mins ago
    @ a1

tinyurl.com/munyxlv
    ——-
    GOOD LOOKN CUHZ!(none)

27. Gregory Hines Says:

Don’t see why niggas obsessed with Rihanna
    Beyonce look 5 times better