Video: Problem ft. Glasses Malone – Say That Then

The first visual from Problem and DJ Drama’s The Separation Gangsta Grillz tape, dropping this Thursday.

Previously: Problem ft. Glasses Malone – Say That Then | Freddie Gibbs ft. Problem – One Eighty Seven

74 Responses to “Video: Problem ft. Glasses Malone – Say That Then”

1. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

I’m free of guilt.

> lol! I owned my failures,

> that fake bank account owns you! I owned my ignorance

> nope. white folks own that.

…what do you own?

> my sanity. an actual bank account. my pride. after tryna photoshop ya life you can’t say the same.

get.back.in.that.grave.

2. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Sheesh

3. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Kev wit the counter punch ether

4. Free J Says:

Noodle mouth…boy magnet… You can’t win. Losing dont even like being associated with you. You visit too often. It’s tired of u, u always wanna hang out but losing doesnt like you. You act like its ya best friend

5. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Lmao @ noodle mouth

6. Free J Says:

Brandon Stevens!!! Losing doesn’t want to play today… He needs a break from you. That doesn’t mean chill with his cousin disappointment. U call him too often… Don’t u kno any females????

7. b Says:

can somebody point to me a free j record worth listening to?

8. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

WELCOME HOME SPADE O

9. TS-LTE Says:

S.I.K.H
    0 mins ago
    Cmon TS have a heart bro.lol

Man, fuck him and his bitch ass heart.

Why the good niggas always die, and we left to deal a hand with underdeveloped, midget minded, brittle ass niggas man?

Fuck it, that little boy can do whatever he choses. I just pray no one told him about in safety.

10. b Says:

free j u went duracell on datpiff

fallback like ya embarassing hairline

11. Free J Says:

B
    0 mins ago
    can somebody point to me a free j record worth listening to?

Ooooh now u want to be active but ya cousin ain’t got rent and u still strategizing how to handle the situation noodle mouth?! Fuck u gon tell me Brandon Stevens

12. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

casket wishes he was white

it kills him inside

that he looks in the mirror and sees black skin

13. TS-LTE Says:

S.I.K.H
    0 mins ago
    Cmon TS have a heart bro.lol

Man, fuck him and his bitch ass heart.

Fuck it, that little boy can do whatever he choses. I just pray no one told him about gun safety.

14. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol @ SNs ”owning failures”.

so because you came in here tryna comment civil you don’t carry the scarlet letter ‘L’ on ya head?

commas.don’t.owe.you.dawg!

15. Free J Says:

Noodle mouth…. Find another angle (pause yaself). U the only nigga that come on here with real life issues…well… Until casket openly admitted he’s got deep rooted problems. Duck u gon tell me candy cane sexuality?

16. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

type of nicca to talk down on black women

call em golddiggers, hoes, groupies

but praise white women, call em perfect

trick on em, let em walk all over him (no s&m)

17. TS-LTE Says:

Patrice Lamumba – dead

King – dead

Malcolm – dead

Mandela – on his way

My nigga Cyrus – dead

This nigga tho… Still fuckin breathin…

Smh.

18. The Architek Says:

relentless

lmao

19. King James Says:

French Kevin
    2 mins ago
    You use audio engineering to rap about Italian cars, and French clothes, and English liquors.

It’s black culture though.

Wow

20. Casket Face Says:

…what do you own?

get.back.in.that.grave.

You can add immense ignorance to that list too …what’s sad is that a whole lesson went over your head.

You just became the very example of the type of blacks I was referring to who are chosen to be “control” your own people. Ones who’s “awarded” the perception of privilege and “success” because he’s oblivious to his own stupidity. Fiddler type dudes…

When I think about it, I become even more shamed I EVER tried to demand respect from you. Respect is like grains of sand when placed in the hands of people like you. You ball up your fist to grasp it as it slips through your fingers instead of opening your hand and retaining it.

Your thinking is flawed …you are a flawed character.

21. French Kevin Says:

Using audio engineering to rap about Italian cars, French clothes, and English liquors.

Black culture?

22. Free J Says:

Brandon Stevens I’m talkin to yooooooou!!! Fuck u gon tell me noodle mouth? U and ya cousin sharin a race car bed and ya aunt walkin round lookin like beetle juice smelling like pork grinds. But u worried about me. Put ya rainbow cape on and avenge some dicks. Cease the day!

23. Free J Says:

You.cant.rap.better.than.ME.

FACT.

24. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

why are racist white people like french kevin so obsessed with black people

we aint thinkin about ya

but you always got niccas on ya mind

hurricane happens its a niccas fault

white boss fires ya you blame niccas

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lmooooooo

26. The Architek Says:

you’re proving his point

but I’ll let you tell it

27. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> you’re a self hating, culture baiting, socially rejected, hood ejected, fraud.

yeen have no other choice. i’m the exact opposite.

28. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I ski dead people lol
    Daps the business Patna ****

29. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

what’s sad is that a whole lesson went over your head.

> & lmaoooooo @ tryna teach me a lesson thru a wager via Photoshop fuckboy shit that all fell apart once exposed.

jus a lil while ago you owned it as a fail. now it’s a lesson? again?

it’s no wonder some of these SNs wanted your return…

those cornballs need something crazy to laugh at.

30. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Frenchy just practicing to be a Minority
    He means no harm
    How bout this?
    Tron vs Frenchie in a beat battle.
    Loser kills himself

(Fights fixed trizz)

31. French Kevin Says:

you’re proving his point

but I’ll let you tell it

huh?

32. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

can you imagine

a proud black man

talkin about white people ay day, all night

nicca goes to sleep dreamin about white people

its nauseating

how can one group of people occupy so much mind space

33. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Chill kev lol
    Let my nigga caskmatics play undead for a little while
    He can actually type in complete sentences and shit.

34. Free J Says:

*daps bsk*

Noodle mouth… What’s wrong? I took away ur title that I don’t even want…u keystyle for a livin and u ain’t even the best at it

35. French Kevin Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:
    June 11th, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Do yourself and everybody else a favor, shut them two lips up before the smell of dick infests the entire room.

Thank you.

36. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

The first rock n roll song was about a car built by a cracker
    Ike Turner Rocket 88
    So when we makes songs about cars it’s tradition kizzoid
    I’m sure if we had a black auto maker and we liked the cars
    We’d make songs about that
    Your analogy was wack wonderbread
    Necks.

37. French Kevin Says:

Ok, friend. Keep rapping about Louis Vuitton and calling it black culture. You look smart.

38. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

caskmatics can live, bsk. as long as he don’t comment about money & niggas who got it frontin on others.

he better off typing about how he hate his own skin.

thas the only thing real about him.

39. Casket Face Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    June 11th, 2013 at 5:17 pm

yeen have no other choice. i’m the exact opposite.

Choice? Who presented the options? One thing that has always been part of who I am is going where I want when I want and how I want.

You’re a goldfish swimming determined to the other side of the tank for fish food …this gives your life meaning.

…I travel and learn more about myself, and if I’m socially rejected it just means I force people to think HARD about their reality…and if you’re upset about thinking HARD about your own reality you probably would be no benefit to me anyway. You can have the hood …it’s small and meaningless. Scraps from your oppressor who found ways to circumvent living in the same vicinity as you while getting return on his minor investment gentrifying blocks many of your peeps died over because of your petty conquests and flawed perceptions of existence. Died trying to “be somebody” and meant nothing nor changed anything.

You are small misguided man Kev …you have nothing to take, and I feel so bad for you only thing I can do is give you knowledge that I have.

40. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    25 mins ago
    WELCOME HOME SPADE O
    ——-
    WORD..?!!! SALUTE DA HOMIE SPADE-O! WELCOME HOME KING!

His verse on Cams where I’m from>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Figgas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Philly Spittas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

41. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Oooohh he maaadd

42. A-1 Says:

King James
    23 mins ago
    French Kevin
    2 mins ago

It’s black culture though.

Wow
    ——–
    Smmfh but heen racist doe

43. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

french kev

is mentally disturbed

american psychologists association would agree with me

what kind of racist listens to black music

and attempts to take part in black culture

and frequents a blog full of blacks (allegedly)

it just shows you have no identity, uncultured peasant

so you try latch onto others culture

you french but cant speak a lick of the language

american but married a mehecan

44. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

only thing I can do is give you knowledge that I have.

> lolololo!

asshat you can’t e’en give numbers proper spacing with commas!

da fuck is your skin melt gon tell me!? lolxsmh

45. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Casket yung manchild in the promise land
    Yo Kevin stench you seen your hero Alex jones melt down on bbc live?
    Kinda like you tuna melt haha
    Why you always arguing with black people?
    You never win an argument little guy
    Are you a glutton for punishment Kevin French?
    Or even worse
    Are you a Cuckhold?

46. Casket Face Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    June 11th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

caskmatics can live

Kill me, I invite you too…show me.

47. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Yo A snuff that nigga!

48. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

casket ya should be ashamed of yaself

self hate disgusts me

49. TS-LTE Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    June 11th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

caskmatics can live

Kill me

50. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

cant even name a city in france that aint called paris

cant even produce a kid with a white american women

the other nicca dont want nothin to do with his own skin

abandon that shit if he could

you and casket belong together

51. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Sweeping immigration bill passes procedural hurdle in the Senate.
    Fuck!
    Now we’ll never get rid of ayo.
    <<< learns guacamole recipe

52. The Architek Says:

you’re proving his point

but I’ll let you tell it

huh?

his whole thesis was that the perks and indulgences that come along with success tends to remove you from your foundation.

whether that manifests itself through schmoozing with whiteys or draping oneself in European fashion.

just because Kanye reps these things and is the most popular rap artists in 2013, doesn’t mean this shit didn’t start in black ghettos with Melle Mel and The Message.

it’s black culture. But you’re a full of shit vulture so you can’t see the obvious.

53. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

TS-LTE Says: June 11th, 2013 at 5:37 pm

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says: June 11th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

caskmatics can live

Kill me

*DEAD*

54. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Chill dont jump him while he’s in zombie form.
    Let the bullets breathe.

55. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Manolo…..shoot dat piece of chit”

56. The Architek Says:

go get your croissant on

that’s what you know about

when we got questions about beret hats, and snails, and cheese, or stinky feet

we’ll come holla

57. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Frenchy ain’t no vulture
    Bottom feeder yes
    Vultures actually serve a purpose
    He like that bird that lives on the alligator
    And lives of whatever gets stuck in its hide
    He’s more parasite than vulture

58. A-1 Says:

Lol I would if I was da same vicinity as dese clowns Killa Kill lol but we ALL KNO dey Internet tough guys..ventn dey bullshit issues online & quiet as a church mouse in society smh ERRYBODY on dis site SEEN my mug thru video & niggas like Casket & kizzas like FK hide behind screens spewin hatred cuhz smh SHITS DIGUSTING!

59. A-1 Says:

But givin opportunity TRUST ill rocc wanna dey ass 2 sleep..REALTALK

60. TS-LTE Says:

Pimp C – gone

Pac – gone

Big – Gone

This nigga tho…

This ONE muthafuckin nigga tho. I think he might live forever. He a true fuckboy diety.

Smh…

61. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Feet smelling like Belgium
    Spreading that foot cheese on them crackers

Shits disgusting Stench.

62. A-1 Says:

Why y’all bitches won’t GO OUTSIDE & share da SAME VIEWS y’all share on line wit some of DEM BROTHAS in da community..?!! BET 47,1223,75.76 it b a worldstar vid of da outcome shortly afta..but it’s coll doe..y’all in an ANONYMOUS comment section so keep hatn smmfh

63. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Sweet jones>>>>>
    #teamthirst

64. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

They ran away ya’ll

65. The Architek Says:

lol

66. A-1 Says:

VERY SAME OPINIONS I give in here I GIVE IN DA REAL WORLD! I shoot from da shoulders cuhz..got an issue..? Address it or fucc ya it don’t matta.. I doubt y’all can say da same smh

67. Casket Face Says:

Sweeping immigration bill passes procedural hurdle in the Senate.

This is one thing that doesn’t sit well with me, illegal immigration. I dislike how people come here as “victims” and label America “nationalists”, yet form a complex network of communities through out American soil with the intention of living here tax free with resentment and take little names and claims of AMERICAN neighborhoods…”Little Mexico, Mexican Town etc”

It’s damn near guerrilla warfare ….in immigration sense I feeling like Claude Mckay about MY country. I get real patriotic. This is the only land I have.

68. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

47,1223,75.76

^smhlol

69. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Weather banging outside

70. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

So how would you fix immigration Casio?

71. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Self deportation won’t work ayo ain’t going back to panama

72. A-1 Says:

Why type bout it ONLINE clown GO DO SOMETHN! U 2 PUSSY 2 EMBARK ON REAL CHANGE(no commas) DOE! Smmfh

73. A-1 Says:

WONT STEP FOOT IN ANY HOOD IN DA US OF A BUT GET ONLINE & TALK CRAZY! Smmfh niggasll put ya body where ya face @…Casket (c)???

74. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says: