Video: DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – No New Friends

Off DJ Khaled’s upcoming LP, Suffering From Success, out later this year.

Previously: DJ Khaled, Birdman & Ace Hood Cover The Source (June/July)

91 Responses to “Video: DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – No New Friends”

1. general glamour Says:

i don’t hate all white people

i fux with justin timberlake, bill clinton, john f kennedy

but racists

yall hannity ass kizzas

nah

miss me with the dumb shit

yalls time is over

you in miami

learn spanish

2. A-1 Says:

Fall bacc cuhz..u’ve REALLY said 2 much

3. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:14 pm

if its so bad why the fuck are you still here dying for citizenship

As corrupt as this government is, this country is the best on earth. Other places are far worse. That’s why I want to stay.

so don’t ask dumb questions cus ins on the other line

4. French Kevin Says:

YOUR PEOPLE YOUR PEOPLE

My people are peasants from middle age Europe.

My family is self made.

There’s no pesos being handed down from generation to generation in my family.

Our hands are clean.

It’s the royalists you wanna be mad at, not me.

5. Tong Po Flo Says:

Slavery is illegal here, but it still flies in Africa, Haiti, Saudi Arabia, etc.

^ Slavery (sex, child) still flies in Europe (heavily) and in the States too. Because we banned it don’t mean it don’t happen

*continues to hustle rocks*

6. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I respect what black people have to go through.

I’ve been pulled out of my own vehicle for doing nothing wrong, simply because my black friend was riding shotgun.

I’ve seen cops make up stories about non-existing warrants so they could put my friends in handcuffs.

I don’t live it, but I am a witness to it.

That being said, hating white people is wrong, and saying “YOU KIZZAS THIS YOU KIZZAS THAT” is just as hateful.

who the fuck are you to tell us how to react ?

that’s the white privilege for you

you aren’t black but you want to tell us how to react to living with daily racism

stop it, you aren’t one of us, you don’t know what its like

7. Jackson7 Says:

French Kevin
    10 mins ago
    a country that enslaved blacks from comoros to haiti

talkin bout africans enslavin people

Haiti is independent now, has been since the 1800′s, but child slavery wasn’t banned until 2003.

Today, there are about 200,000 children slaves in Haiti, and the corrupt government admits it is unable to enforce the law.

Please.

———-

thats cause cracker devils from France came in they disease infested boats and raped and pillaged all the human and natural resources and left the natives in a state of confusion and chaos after they had Haiti politically cut off from the rest of the world after my peoples kicked they cracker asses off the island

the most successful black revolution ever

thats why Ayiti is cut off from the world

be clear

8. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:16 pm

YOUR PEOPLE YOUR PEOPLE

My people are peasants from middle age Europe.

My family is self made.

There’s no pesos being handed down from generation to generation in my family.

Our hands are clean.

It’s the royalists you wanna be mad at, not me.

white privilege

you enjoy the perks dummy

when you get stopped with your ” black friend ”

how come they give him the 3 times over and just give you the nod dummy

white privilege

you’re so busy blaming the victim you cant even see it smh

9. Tong Po Flo Says:

yalls time is over

you in miami

learn spanish

^ lulz

10. French Kevin Says:

you in miami

learn spanish

I’m not in Miami, and I speak Spanish fluently, as well as French and English obviously.

I’m a pretty intelligent and reasonable person. I do not like Sean Hannity, nor Rush Linbaugh, not Glen Beck or any of these guys. Bill Clinton is an elitist that doesn’t give two fucks about the black community in America, and you’re a complete fool for liking him. Justin Timberlake makes bank by exploiting black music and passing it off as his own, you’re a fool for liking him too. Why don’t you try liking white people that you see on a regular basis instead of eating up all the fucking garbage the media shoves in your mouth.

Co-Sign some of JFK though.

11. ayo Says:

Of course they want no new friends

They dont want anybody else to find out their gay male orgys

They got enuff participants and somebody new will blow the whistle

Pause

12. Harlem World Says:

I never spoke on it. I’m speaking on CHILD SLAVERY.

=========================

why dont france and the traitorous government here would stop backin coups over there

then the country might just not be a fuckin pig sty

no shots at my zoes

13. French Kevin Says:

white privilege

^^^^^

I sadly agree with you, and I think it’s wrong. I can’t do shit about it, but bail out my friends and help any way I can.

Fuck you.

14. general glamour Says:

Co-Sign some of JFK though.

roffs

bill clintons wife was taking orders from a black man, he was on the campaign trail heavy for the first black president

a racist like you couldn’t swallow his pride to do that

justin timberlake is on stage showing love to jay-z, timbo n pharrell, black people making money off of him

and i do know white people in real life but saying shout out to ralph down the street doesn’t carry any weight

15. Tong Po Flo Says:

the most successful black revolution ever

thats why Ayiti is cut off from the world

be clear

^ I’m saying, the French still probably salty about that….and WWII too

16. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:22 pm

white privilege

^^^^^

Fuck you.

that’s the difference between just enjoying white privilege and being a racist

you’re acting like you being white allows you to talk with condensation

how can you be indignant about racism when you enjoy white privilege ?

smart dumb kizza smh

17. why? Says:

lmao french kevin digging a deeper hole. Just STFU man..

18. Jackson7 Says:

i been telling yall this kizza was sergio garcia steez

i sensed it right away from his font

i can sense it

but yall said nah nah

if you cant see it now …

———

LMAO

cosign fried chicken tho

“… yo Tiger… you dont want your chicken Bro?… sayword?…slide that plate over here then Eldrick… sheeeeit…” (c) Me

sergio cool with me

19. French Kevin Says:

Barry’s skin is black, but he is not part of the black American struggle.

Dude was living in Hawaii while his mom paid for his 20k a semester middle school tuition.

Barry has more class than Bill and Hillary put together.

That being said, he’s a corrupt piece of shit just like the last 20 presidents in this country.

20. French Kevin Says:

I’m out, my daughter’s hungry, and I’m wasting time with you fools.

You can all go fuck yourselves.

See you tomorrow. lol.

21. general glamour Says:

Barry’s skin is black, but he is not part of the black American struggle.

it is not for you to decide who is black and who isn’t

barack is not the descendants of african diaspora but he is still a black man in america

22. Jackson7 Says:

cosign Obama being a corrupt serpent tho

he got it from his momma

ill never forgive that wigger for annointing punkass jason collins as a hero and role model

he shoulda kept that deviant bullshit to hisself and his beard/wife Michelle

23. Rajon Trondo Says:

YOU KIZZAS THIS YOU KIZZAS THAT”
    Hold up …

So a word we made up on Nah right somehow carries the Same potency as thousand year Old racial slurs?

Nah… Right?

24. ayo Says:

Brisco snitched about yall lil orgies

Where is he now?

He got blackballed for giving yall blue balls

25. Tong Po Flo Says:

Barry’s skin is black, but he is not part of the black American struggle.

Barry has more class than Bill and Hillary put together.

^ So the black struggle is being poor and with no class…k

26. Harlem World Says:

you seen one wayne/drake/ross/khaled vid

you seen em all

27. Jackson7 Says:

when my stomach heal up ima go to Lake St and get me some Popeye’s

cBc

28. Harlem World Says:

he shoulda kept that deviant bullshit to hisself and his beard/wife Michelle
    ====================

whoa chill mayne

they just admitted they been tappin aybodys emails, phone calls etc

said this 2 years ago theyda called you a wacko, a conspiracy theorist

29. Jackson7 Says:

@HW

i kinda wanted to unsubmit that comment, but my finger said “fuck that”, and the touchscreen got touched…

30. Harlem World Says:

2 mins ago
    ftr ive never been suicidal

and would never consider drivin into a wall at night with no witnessess

LMBAO !!!

33. Jackson7 Says:

besides

i aint no threat to the white’s house

its not like the feds think im a threat to homeland security or a “turrurist” (c) george w bush

im just talkin my true shit

i got a few rights left in this bitch

34. ayo Says:

Watermelon>>>>

35. A-1 Says:

Ayo
    0 mins ago
    I dont know whats so racist about what Sergio said

Black niggas be sensitive about their fried chicken

Its like saying to a spanish person Imma serve you empanadas or sum shit

Cosign fried chicken doe
    ——-
    But ain’t it racist 2 assume all Spanish people eat empanadas..?????? (Although I don’t no a single soul white or blacc who don’t like chiccen doe)

36. A-1 Says:

I’ont trust NOBODY whoont like Popeyes my nigga RealTalk I ain’t do’n no business wit ya

37. Rajon Trondo Says:

Popeyes is the undisputed national chain fried Chicken champion..

But There is a mom and pop spot around my way called buena vista.. shit will literally make u reconsider life decisions

38. ayo Says:

But aint it racist to assume all spanish people eat empanadas

You cant be serious

ALL spanish people eat empanadas

Every single one of them

They cant be spanish if they dont like it

39. ayo Says:

Chicken Empanadas >>>

40. AFGun Says:

since none these dudes is ur day 1 niggaz, u had to make a phony video to make it look like y’all go way bak.. LAME

41. AFGun Says:

drake n rozay look like they havin the time of their life pretending they were bout that life in the 90’s. in reality drake was a hardcore nerd with a anthony davis unibrow and ross was a correctional officer LOL