Nickelus F – Da Reaper

Nickelus F hits us with “Da Reaper” produced by Shawn Kemp.

Previously: Nickelus F – At My Best

75 Responses to “Nickelus F – Da Reaper”

1. King James Says:

looks like some fuck shit

Point b’n niggas NEED 2 get off dat hood luv me shit cuz da hood ain’t got no LUV 4 NOBODY..plenty my niggas in da grave behind dat ideology..but onna flip da burbs don’t LUV YA ASS NEITHA so keep ya circle small & carry yaself accordingly..NO NEW FRIENDS! (c) FBM lol

^ I can fuck with this… brAAAP!

3. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

^ well put.

> bruh my lil brother got robbed. i was bidding at the time. i remember being on the phone in the day room listening to the dejection x relief in my brothers voice that he ain get shot over his gucci link. i remember gettin hella angry thinking about the nigga that waved a burner on my lil bro jus tryna stunt on his way to smoke up a bitch in the complex that it happened. it wasn’t e’en a project. more so a village of low income tenants. i felt like trying a couple bitch made inmates that day but i chilled.

i can only imagine the type of problems i would of caused if a nigga ever robbed me & let me walk away. smh

4. Gob Bluth Says:

pretty much

5. general glamour Says:

damn keep going

he preaching

6. A-1 Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway
    0 mins ago
    if u active in da streets shit happens

Nah my nigga. Cause I been in that water & never got approached on some robbery shit.

But some of you Nahggers seem like you’d send that wallet in immediately if a nigga came at you on some strong arm shit.
    ———
    My nigga..I’ont no where ya from bruh but it’s a warzone down here..ain’t nobody strong armin shit! Niggas tote yoppers cuhz..& if u staring down da barrel of an Bushmaster ak-47 so close ya can read da serial # u’d b a fool not 2 part wit whateva dey demandn smh I CAN MAKE DAT BACC! I AINT MET A NIGGA YET DAT CAN MAKE HIS LIFE BACC! RealTalk cuhz it’s all bout who 1st on da draw & if niggas got da drop IT AINT NOTHN U CAN DO BUT NEGOTIATE! So save all dat tough guy talk 4 da studio my g no disrespect @ all

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I get love in my hood. But I’m well aware that the hood don’t love me.

And vice versa.

8. AR-Clip Says:

@A1
    I never said the hood loved me. My niggas I grow up with the old folks who knew me growing up that’s what I’m talking about. I don’t live in the hood or the burbs, but when my money get stupid ( real soon) imma still go to the hood, because its where I’m from. No amount of money will make me better than anyone there. If something is destined to happen to you it will, no matter where you’re at.

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

No tough talk, I’m just saying, I’ve never been tried.

Y’all must smell like lunch to those jack boys.

10. JihaD Says:

Dump didn’t make no mixtape scamp… It was a throwaway. He also never gave you any beats… No one did. Your “career” was dead in the water the second you started typing those “bars” here in this comment section.

Have you ever actually finished anything in life? You started a blog, failed. Joined another blog- got dropped and failed at that. Tried to join the army, failed. You can’t even take care of your daughter- by your own admission, you smoke dirt weed and fall asleep listening to rap music…

When do you find the time to be a father? In between your cheeks being tongue serviced, or after the pill wears off?

This type if shit bores me. You still upset with me cuz I don’t like Smoke DZA. You are, by every available metric, a fuckboi of the highest caliber.

We all have talents nigga, but you seem to specialize in failure.

JihaD

11. Harlem World Says:

=================
    and there you have it

nothin else needs to be said

12. AR-Clip Says:

Hood bitches>>>>>>>>>>>> they know how to have fun and that fried chicken be A-1

13. JihaD Says:

Scamp continues to reveal his cornball tendencies? Me, get robbed?

Nah- I fought both niggas, knocked one out… Kept the 500 in my Dickie pockets and my pride.

Scamp dont leave the house without another nigga to scrap, then pop shit on twitter until his phone “dies” when it’s time to a actually see a nigga face up.

You (not) meeting HW at the chicken shack round the corner in your good isn’t an accomplishment- you just look stupid.

JihaD

14. AR-Clip Says:

I typed all that why listening to Gucci

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

I’m winning at life Shelton.

Everytime you look in the mirror, you wish you could change what you see.

And Ion’t blame you.

Look at your face.

^ wHOA!

*falls back*

you have the floor A-1.

17. Gob Bluth Says:

No tough talk, I’m just saying, I’ve never been tried.

Y’all must smell like lunch to those jack boys.

or maybe you don’t have anything worth trying for

18. AR-Clip Says:

The chicken shack fade

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Kept the 500 in my Dickie pockets

You’z a bum.

damn that nigga buckin’

gun sideway shit.

21. general glamour Says:

he showing both sides

the ying n yang

not glorifying nothing

cept the jesus piece

22. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

no shots, a-1 but y’all niggas in the dirty be living on top of one another in y’all hoods & the whole ratio of hustler to stick up kid is more a natural order of things to keep balance of the ills plaguing your community than it is on the east coast.

very different sandwich, bruh.

thas evident on episodes of the first 48.

gettin guns will always be easy in any hood. what niggas use them for is interchangeable when it comes to regions tho.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

or maybe you don’t have anything worth trying for

Nah, I always look like money, even if I ain’t got a dollar on me.

or maybe you don’t have anything worth trying for

^ lol, I must say Gob, you find the worst in the worst of situations. lmao.

25. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    3 mins ago
    @A1
    ———–
    I ain’t sayn nothn wrong wit go’n bacc 2 da hood & fuccn wit da homies but u HAVE 2 KNO some niggas don’t mean u no good bruh..I done seen niggas BEST FRIENDS rob niggas! KILL NIGGAS! Ova Bullshit cuhz! Dis shit ain’t what it’s craccd up 2 b my nigga smh

26. Gob Bluth Says:

I CAN MAKE DAT BACC! I AINT MET A NIGGA YET DAT CAN MAKE HIS LIFE BACC!

sheesh, he’s goin inn

27. The Architek Says:

lol

gob’s s.i.t is strong

28. AR-Clip Says:

Plays CLR’s stay scheming
    He probably blazed an oz writing that shit

Nah, I always look like money, even if I ain’t got a dollar on me.

^”Remember talking to Biggie inside his Lex truck Said stay fly when you bummy, keep your pajamas Armani” – GOAT

30. A-1 Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway
    2 mins ago

No tough talk, I’m just saying, I’ve never been tried.

Y’all must smell like lunch to those jack boys
    ——–
    Lunch..? Lmao my résumé solid cuhz NO1 HERE would tell u no shit like dat..da nigga dat robbed me DEAD & I PUT DAT ON MY SOUL CUHZ!

31. tHe kid fRanKiE Says:

or maybe you don’t have anything worth trying for

^ lol, I must say Gob, you find the worst in the worst of situations. lmao.

^co glass half empty type nigga

Uppity look down on the peasants ether

Obviously I respect it (c) h

32. general glamour Says:

too much !!!

too much !!!

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

da nigga dat robbed me DEAD & I PUT DAT ON MY SOUL CUHZ!
    ROFFS

He put it on his soul so it must be true.

Reespeck.

34. A-1 Says:

Rest in Piss Corey Stevenson from Bessemer Alabama! Nigga talkn bout Lunch smmfh lol sho u right

35. The Architek Says:

when seth paints the last nah bbq supper

a-1 will be in the center

36. AR-Clip Says:

@A-1
    Only fuck with the same 3 niggas I’ve known since 1st grade. One is a firefighter, one works for the city and the other niggas is a party promoter.
    Iont fuck with new niggas. Iont trust niggas either. When I’m in the hood its to party or shoot the shit

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Had to slap an 8 year old off his Razr scooter today for scuffing my white grapes.

I’m bout that life.

38. general glamour Says:

what

the

fuck

just

happened

39. general glamour Says:

off the leash >>>>

don’t know how i didn’t catch that one

40. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol @ ”smellin like lunch” tho.

niggas in the hood be sprayin that Micky D’s No. 5 on themselves.

^ WOWZERS.

42. Gob Bluth Says:

*falls back

43. AR-Clip Says:

We need that nigga B to get hungry and merk another beat

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

off the leash >>>>

don’t know how i didn’t catch that one

Crack right? The Yung Thug nigga took Wayne’s most codine influenced style & perfected it. He gon be big with the weirdo trapper set.

The Peewee Longway nigga came off too.

Gucci got a lil squad.

A BRICK SQUAD.

See what I did there?

45. The Architek Says:

aunt think you gay pt.1 > aunt think you gay pt.2

46. Free J Says:

I don’t got time to read Nahright novels incorporated but

Suburbs>>>>>> the hood

Who cares what YOU think someone should do, do what u want

47. AR-Clip Says:

Pauses CLR to read what A1 just wrote

48. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

gotta guard that asr salah tho.

49. AR-Clip Says:

@art
    That shit was wack

50. A-1 Says:

Hood Trill Stunting Aka Trap Day Man
    4 mins ago

very different sandwich, bruh.

thas evident on episodes of the first 48.

——–
    I mean dis is True & I ain’t take it as disrespect in da slightest..SHIT REAL EVERYWHERE but here it’s a lil crazier when da average muthafucca can go 2 da gun show an cop an automatic assault rifle 4 dirt cheap wit NO REQUIREMENTS WHATSOEVA is all I’m sayn..ain’t no niggas pressn up on a nigga snatchn my chain or no shit in NO CICUMSTANCES! But WHEN U NEGOTIATN 4 YA LIFE KNO’N DAT IT’S A KILLA ON DA END OF DA BARREL IT DONT MATTA IF U IS A KILLA U GOTTA FIGURE A WAY 2 GET OUT DA SITUATION & FIGHT ANOTHA DAY MY NIGGA! Niggas can save dat tough guy bullshit 4 menace 2 society or Scarface movies or some shit

51. Free J Says:

I can’t tell if jihad is dissin amp or b…

52. general glamour Says:

AR-Clip
    2 mins ago
    Pauses CLR to read what A1 just wrote

lmmaaaaoooo !

cut the music please !

now its clear that he here for a real reason
    cause he got hit like I got hit
    but he aint fucking breathing!

54. AR-Clip Says:

For the love of hip-hop, I think you should quit ock

55. Harlem World Says:

A-1 Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 4:38 pm

=================

HUEYTOWN, Alabama — A Bessemer man, gunned down at a Hueytown intersection on Saturday, was shot multiple times in what Hueytown Police Chief Chuck Hagler described today as something normally seen in a “gangster movie.”

Police released more details in the slaying of Corey Montez Stephenson, 28, during a press conference at City Hall this afternoon.

Stephenson was sitting in his 2002 S60 Volvo at the intersection of 15th Street and 26th Avenue in the westbound lanes about 4:30 p.m. Saturday when a second vehicle pulled into a nearby turn lane and someone inside it began firing into Stephenson’s car.

Multiple bullets struck Stephenson’s car, shattering its windows and striking the 28-year-old father of three.

Police said a wounded Stephenson got out of the car and attempted to flee, but the shooter continued to fire what police believe was a large-caliber handgun.

Stephenson fell in the middle of the intersection, where police later found him. He was flown to UAB Hospital but was pronounced dead that evening.

Hagler said Stephenson was shot 10 times.

“It was a blatant, brazen, lawless act which affects a whole community,” Hagler said. “A message needs to be sent that we will not tolerate this type of behavior … This car was shot up like something you see in a gangster movie.”

Police are pleading with any possible witnesses or anyone who had been in contact with Stephenson that day to contact them.

“We desperately need assistance from the public,” Hagler said.

56. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    6 mins ago
    @A-1
    ——–
    *daps*

Keep it dat way

57. Harlem World Says:

heyzeus christ

nicca gave him that call of duty treatment

58. b Says:

AR-Clip Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 4:47 pm
    For the love of hip-hop, I think you should quit ock

>NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM B EASE MOMENT
    IM STILL THE GOAT
    MOST QUOTED
    MOST HATED
    MOST LOVED

CARRY ON

59. Free J Says:

If it ain’t ppl in ur circle I don’t see why anyone cares…

It’s like roaches, rats and jus dumb shit make some of u niggas have a false sense of what’s real… U been programmed and uoeno it

60. general glamour Says:

yall need to be careful

quadruple

61. Free J Says:

B can rap… But man o man his talent with broom and dustpan though>>>>>>

Nigga got flow wit the mop, takes someone truly talented to evenly space out the soap on the floor and not leave random puddles

62. A-1 Says:

YO CHILLLLLLL HW! Smh lol

63. ayo Says:

Rappers, feel free to talk shit about this

lmfaooooooooo

No need, it got buried with the rapid posting

Bye baby

64. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

wow.

niggas tellin on themselves & niggas reporting whas told.

these comments gon really get niggas indicted. smh

65. AR-Clip Says:

My bestfriend . Gave that nigga 20.

Shit be real out here!
    A 19-year-old — Michael A. Cutchlow of KansasCity — has been charged in thekilling of Michael L. Bailey, 50. Bailey was found dead Monday morning at his home in Old Northeast. Officersarelooking fora second suspect, whose name wasn’t listed.Cutchlow facescountsof second-degree murder, first-degree robbery and two armed criminalaction charges.

We knew Bailey’s Mercedes Benz was taken, but the probable cause statement says a PlayStation 2, a VCR-DVD player and a cell phone were also stolen. The only thing Cutchlow and the second suspect could pawn allegedly was a “beat machine” — for $30. Apparently, the two were at Bailey’s house to record a rap song. Charging docs and probable cause are available

66. A-1 Says:

Yo I’m gone 4 2day cuhz..I’m havn a when keepn it real goes ALL DA WAY DA FUCC WRONG smh ill catch y’all on da flip..1 & PEACE 2 ALL REALTALK

67. tHe kid fRanKiE Says:

Wow

68. ayo Says:

I dont give a fuck now

Im so high on life right now

Went to court and they dropped all my felony charges

I was expecting them to give me a 364

But no, now I gotta deal with the rest of the charges

All misdemeanors but fuck it, I got so many misdemeanors that it dont matter

I aint worried about nuffin

69. AR-Clip Says:

That nigga came to my crib the the same day.
    Find the bloody clothes in his washer. Life>><<

70. general glamour Says:

eskay go ahead n give us a new post

this one just been deaded

dubble

71. b Says:

Big pun lived in the bronx until his time of death

you can get killed anywhere

However, I leave all that stuntin and flossin to club nights or out of town trips

Im in mexico doing it big for them niggas thats still on that block

All thAT PLAYING THE BLOCK RUBBING SHIT IN NIGGAS FACES WILL GET U TOMBSTONED

72. Brick Squad Accountant Posing As Rapper Says:

chill ,its only circumstantial evidence at worst

holds no weight in court without testimony, direct evidence

any c8se would get thrown out, laughed at

which is why gucci & keef can talk about catchin that in a song

and not go to jail or get charged for it

i been in that court room many a time (no snitch or juror)

i know my law library

73. Free J Says:

Whoa.

74. AR-Clip Says:

Leggings, open toe sandals and summer dress bitches know we be looking

75. ayo Says: