Video: J. Cole – Power Trip (Live on Jimmy Fallon)

Cole does “Power Trip” with The Roots on Fallon. Born Sinner drops June 18th.

Yardie Back

Previously: J. Cole Talks Born Sinner Release Date Change

46 Responses to “Video: J. Cole – Power Trip (Live on Jimmy Fallon)”

1. Harlem World Says:

“clap along, if you feeeel like a room with-out a roof!”

thats that finger snappin music no homo

church music

ya ma & pa, granmomma, granpapa, aunties & uncles prolly cosign that song

Pharrell >>>>

g.o.a.t

2. Harlem World Says:

you crackers like sergio garcia

melting

cus you feel insecure and inferior

when stood next to a black man

luckily for you tiger woods dont think hes black

or else he woulda spazzed on you spic bastids

3. Rajon Trondo Says:

“Well well well if it isn’t Nicky Coates”
    I LOL’d

4. A-1 Says:

Life afta Death is da ABSOLUTE BEST piece of hip hop art EVA made..nothn comes close..Big covered ALL da bases witout comn across forced..das a VERY DEFFICULT task..shitt Big EVEN made da records come cross as sincere like he REALLY was enjoyn da moment smh shame we couldn’t get an album behind dis classic but das one of da reasons it’s great as well..RealTalk if da revolution pops off & da world ends & starts again Life Afta is as MOST accurate 2 what hip hop POSED 2 sound like more than ANY otha album..as a lyricist I would agree illmatic/it was written r @ da top of da lyrical category..& as a dealer I would say only built & Reasonable Doubt is @ da top of da hustlas list..BUT Life Afta Death touched on ALL levels & das why it HAS 2 B da GREATEST EVAAAAAAA! Lol

End Rant

Good Morninnnnn

5. A-1 Says:

Hduffle bags da Capo wit bloccs of blow(none) & knots of dough..who is da fair skin heavy chested Goddess unda dat paid in full post on ya tumblr sir..?

Da streets(me) NEED 2 kno!

6. Harlem World Says:

sup tron, one pac

@Santini_Houdini

thats her twitter

7. Dr. $ Says:

Too many rappers wearing tank tops.

8. Dr. $ Says:

“We’ll have him round every night,” Garcia said, according to multiple media reports. “We will serve fried chicken.”

fighting words

sup tron, one pac

@Santini_Houdini

thats her twitter
    ——–
    *daps*

11. French Kevin Says:

The fuck was this idiot thinking? A fried chicken joke on a stage? Wow, dumbass. I’m not claiming this racist piece of dog shit.

12. A-1 Says:

Plug
    1 min ago

End Rant

Good Morninnnnn
    ———–
    All eyes on me > Life after death
    ————-
    Smmfh

2 each his own……

*shrugs*

All eyes on me doe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

13. Plug Says:

on the real, I think E-40’s element of surprise is a better body of work than Life after death

He had hard beats, bangin songs, crossover songs etc

I hated alot of songs on LAD

especially skys the limit

I really think Element of surprise was the best double cd made

only thing close was BP2

14. Harlem World Says:

if im goin a long journey

im takin life after death with me

its mandatory

16. Plug Says:

how can you hate skys the limit

the intro alone was emotional

with them sweepin strings

and motherly words
    ———-
    Im not sayin it wasnt a well written song

I just not something I can listen to

17. A-1 Says:

French Kevin
    6 mins ago
    ———–
    Right..u should keep ure racism confined in da comfort of ya own home or in typed lines on da innanets anonymous as u do smfh

18. Harlem World Says:

i love all eyez on me too

that album was executive produced by henn-ess-eeee

2 of amerikaz most wanted

america loves their villains, their gangstas, their bad guys

they wanna chastize us, make us look like thugs

even tho we just tryna survive from nothin

that was why i fux with pac

19. A-1 Says:

Plug
    4 mins ago
    on the real, I think E-40′s element of surprise is a better body of work than Life after death

He had hard beats, bangin songs, crossover songs etc

I hated alot of songs on LAD

especially skys the limit

I really think Element of surprise was the best double cd made

only thing close was BP2
    ——-
    Playboy..Elements of Surprise ain’t een da best E-foety water album smh
    In a Major Way>Elements of Surprise
    But again..2 each his own…..

20. Harlem World Says:

but i gotta say

the max b and french montana version of cant c me (bar smokin)

is better than makavelis version

forgive me pac

21. Harlem World Says:

you fuckin with niccas thats insecure
    watered down, my shit is pure
    write down my number
    but dont call until you sure

22. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    1 min ago
    but i gotta say

the max b and french montana version of cant c me (bar smokin)

is better than makavelis version

forgive me pac
    ——-
    Nah..did u kno dat dat record was originally Dre & Cubes but Suge was like “Hell Nawww Shawty” & thru it 2 Pac lol BUT…..

Do 4 drugs=Temptations

23. b Says:

america loves their villains, their gangstas, their bad guys

they wanna chastize us, make us look like thugs

Harlem u take bubblebaths.

24. Plug Says:

Playboy..Elements of Surprise ain’t een da best E-foety water album smh
    In a Major Way>Elements of Surprise

———
    I wont argue that

But wben I would listen to in a major way, the only thinkg I would listen to was sprinkle me and dusted and discusted

and maybe bootsie

I wont argue that

and maybe bootsie

element of surprise was a rare cd where it had absolutely no skippables
    ——-
    I feel da opposite bout those 2 albums but elements…is dope doe no question

27. Harlem World Says:

Harlem u take bubblebaths.

=================
    you damn right i take bubblebaths

and drink orange juice daily

and knock out pushups and runs

thats why bitches think i look 22, 23

thats why i can abuse my body with vices (ll)

its a trip mayne

28. Harlem World Says:

max b >>>>>_____

29. Plug Says:

I feel da opposite bout those 2 albums but elements…is dope doe no question
    ——
    aint you from NY?

How you get to listen to that?

that came out around the time NYers werent allowed to listen to west coast classic tunes

Nasir Bin Olu Dara, fist fulla dollars at a dice game yall

31. Rajon Trondo Says:

E40 – hall of game >

record haters (rasheed wallace) used to get me so amped as a youth..

Hit me on my pager, smebbin..

Man I think I bought that album on vinyl a few years ago. . I gotta dig that up

32. S.I.K.H Says:

#1822
    *daps*

LAD is overrated,but I said that already.Too many filler songs and skits.Can`t remember that last time I even wanted to play that album.

I watched this performance last night.Decent song,but J.Cole just seems uncomfortable on stage.

Capital Punishment>>LAD
    Low End Theory>>LAD
    Long Live The Kane>>LAD
    Criminal Minded>>LAD
    Bizarre Ride>>LAD
    93 Till Infinity>>LAD
    DoggyStyle>>LAD

I can go on and on…..But to each his own(c)ALL BAMMA

Have you surrounded, you and the bitch you down with

But in the projects, I visit Muhammad in linen garments Preaching Man, Woman, and Child -the living Prophet

“what was once ghetto prophecy is now ghetto scripture” – Nas

“I gave you prophecy on my first joint But you all lamed out” – Jay Z

“despite the damage to destiny you can’t take the best of me”

Nas prohesied lots of things… een knew his beef with jigga would become public.

“thought of snatching Hallie up from the dreadlock”

that damned Stephanie Santiago

wasted too much time on her insta yesterday.

she aint playin fair.

39. The Architek Says:

you ever want to just eat a bitch’s ass?

like take as much cheek as you can hold with two hands and bite into it

just consume her?

40. A-1 Says:

Plug
    46 mins ago
    I feel da opposite bout those 2 albums but elements…is dope doe no question
    ——
    aint you from NY?

How you get to listen to that?

———–
    LMFAO!

Man I’m SO FAR from NY! I ain’t een NEVA been up dere cuhz I’m from Birmingham Alabama da dirtiest of da dirty south proud of it..thang is I APPRECIATE ALL CULTURES as u prob do(Detroit right..?) cuz we ain’t have none of fucc shit biasness down here smh but thru & thru een doe I b gettn crucified I STILL thank LAD is one of da best albums EVA made & TRUST I done SEEN & HEARD it ALL ya dig

*daps*

41. A-1 Says:

Rajon Trondo
    32 mins ago
    E40 – hall of game >

record haters (rasheed wallace) used to get me so amped as a youth..

Hit me on my pager, smebbin..

Man I think I bought that album on vinyl a few years ago. . I gotta dig that up
    ——–
    Damn Tron I FORGOT BOUT DIS 1 smmfh @ me..dis is ALSO betta than elements of surprise

E-Pheezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

42. A-1 Says:

S.I.K.H
    34 mins ago
    ———
    Me & u gon debate in RealTalk bout dis 1 bruh lmao I got some harsh words 4 u mannnn lol

*daps Unc*

43. 911 Says:

Daps cold and the gang.

Hit shuffle on the phone this am on the wakeup and (nas – victory) came on..

“He who has begun is half done, why ya waiting” see godsun.

you ever want to just eat a bitch’s ass?

like take as much cheek as you can hold with two hands and bite into it

just consume her?

^ of course.

45. 911 Says:

That e40 song with master p on the that double album was dope as fuck.. can’t remember the name though, i could google it, but the initiated know.

46. 911 Says:

Nosign talking broads without links to a tumblr or insta.. hoe shit imho.