Tree – Sunday School II: When Church Lets Out (Mixtape)

Tree delivers the sequel to his acclaimed Sunday School tape. Judging by the leaks so far, this installment will be garnering similar praise.

Stream and download after the jump. Presented by Closed Sessions and Creative Control.

Download: Link

Spotted: FADER

Previously: Tree – The King

55 Responses to “Tree – Sunday School II: When Church Lets Out (Mixtape)”

1. Harlem World Says:

woman on the left >>>>

2. TS-LTE Says:

KJ is mad young though. He doesn’t understand the mechanics it took to propel a nation of Hov induced rap.

In order to fully appreciate the gospels of rap now, you have to know the steps that were ordered to lay the foundation of today.

3. General Glamour Says:

i be feeling sorry for ms. jackson

like c’mon floyd you gotta treat her better

she too pretty for that

4. Gob Bluth Says:

“trinidad & Guccimane, i said trinidad & guccimane x3”

this nigga trinidad james goin for that troll wave i see

5. TS-LTE Says:

I’m from the other side, where other guys don’t talk too much. And girls form the wouldn’t fuck with us. So they ran up to Yonkers and sought them dudes to trust. I don’t know what the fuck they thought, them niggas foul just like us.

GOSPEL

6. General Glamour Says:

vol. 3 >>>>>

trill made me go back n visit it n he was right shout out

the glow was on point hov was basking in it

ccccccooooommmmeee n get me !

7. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    2 mins ago

——-
    ALL OF THIS

It’s damn near shameful dat cuhz tryna shy away from his earlier brilliance smmfh

8. TS-LTE Says:

Deleted a lot f that quote, smh…

Fuck it. Violation for fucking up a good quote.

9. General Glamour Says:

Gob Bluth
    1 min ago
    “trinidad & Guccimane, i said trinidad & guccimane x3″

this nigga trinidad james goin for that troll wave i see

lol

10. General Glamour Says:

jay’s great gatsby soundtrack number 2 on billboard

is macklemore still number 1 ???

smdh

11. Harlem World Says:

ag is one of the best tho

12. Gob Bluth Says:

TS-LTE Says:
    May 15th, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    Fall off game so deep…

Jay
    Lupe

nosign

Jay still better than a lot of these new niggas, he bodied Kendrick imo & Lupe still got it of the strength of “all black everything” i don’t see anyone else who could’ve pulled that off

13. General Glamour Says:

this philly steak im eating >>>>

i might gob bluth it

14. Harlem World Says:

spice in ya life is what ya need
    you intrigued
    by the smell of my weed

15. A-1 Says:

Industry stand offish Jay>Industry compliant Jay

Smh

In hindsight I believe Jay was unda da influence of Dame wit dat doe

Went from “And I wear du rags 2 ya so called awards..T-Shirts wit my chain off like fucc y’all all!” 2 “and Id like 2 thank da swap meet 4 dis guys hat” smh

16. General Glamour Says:

didnt really fuck with ag outside of party life

it was a weird time for jay

he had moved away from the gangsta persona with kingdom come which didnt pan out

so he had used a movie to access that mentality again

he’s essentially “playing a character”

wasn’t really the real hov to me

17. A-1 Says:

ob Bluth
    1 min ago
    TS-LTE Says:
    May 15th, 2013 at 3:16 pm
    Fall off game so deep…

Jay
    Lupe

nosign

———
    This

18. King James Says:

allure.com/images/celebrity-trends/cover-shoot/2013/06/zoe-saldana-cover-shoot-01.jpg

tinyurl.com/bv4vaau

zoe>>>>>>>>>>

19. General Glamour Says:

A woman is suing Philadelphia 76ers star Nick Young for sexual assault — claiming he roofied her back in 2011 … then raped her vaginally and anally.

The woman filed the lawsuit anonymously under the name Jane Doe, claiming she ran into Young at Crown Bar in West Hollywood … and he bought her and her friend champagne.

According to the suit, the woman’s recollection of the evening ceased shortly after she downed the drink … and she believes it’s because Young had slipped the date rape drug gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) into it.

The woman claims she woke up the next morning in Young’s bed, bleeding from her vagina and rectum.

She says Young admitted to having sex with her the night before, but claimed he stopped because she passed out.

According to the suit, the woman demanded to be taken home by Young — he obliged — and she beelined for the UCLA Santa Monica Rape Treatment Center, where she took a rape kit and was tested for STDs. She claims a test at the center confirmed she had been drugged, and determined the injuries to her vagina and rectum were consistent with rape.

hoots alerted me to do earlier

smh

20. A-1 Says:

O yeah I kno I kno..he grew up smh but dis hip hop & dat was hip hop

21. King James Says:

Lupe still has potential he just needs to cut off them damn dreads

Everytime I listen to his Pre-Lasers music he reminds me why I have him in my Top 10

22. General Glamour Says:

word jay still like kobe to me

he still got it when he shouldn’t

still excited for a stellar hov verse

like yall weren’t fucking with open letter ?

ya kidding me or what (c) max b

23. General Glamour Says:

to this*

24. Gob Bluth Says:

lmao

the guy is damn near 50 tho, let him live

25. General Glamour Says:

lunchtime

air no games being played

26. Harlem World Says:

that back cover to this tree mixtape is kinda clever

27. Gob Bluth Says:

then raped her vaginally and anally.

smh niggas is deviants

28. TS-LTE Says:

He bodied Kendrick

WHO did what?

Kendrick embarrassed Jay, IMO bro.

I literally felt bad for the old timer.

29. General Glamour Says:

oj ducked a murder case and still ended up in jail

god dont like stupid

30. King James Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    May 15th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Reasonable doubt ?

vol 1,2,3 ?

Dynasty ?

Blueprint 1& 2 ?

Black album ?

how old are you King James ? (II)

I’m 20 and I still stand by my statement….before American Gangster came out….Blueprint 1&2 and Vol2 were my favs…but American Gangster man that album is beautiful

31. General Glamour Says:

WHO did what?

Kendrick embarrassed Jay, IMO bro.

I literally felt bad for the old timer.

have to cosign this tho

hov shouldn’t have signed off on that shit

32. King James Says:

Yeah, Hov got killed by K.Dot…Hov damn near D.Wade status now…let LeBron and the younger niggas play

33. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    0 mins ago

lmao

the guy is damn near 50 tho, let him live
    ———
    Lmao nah I undastand…but damn dat Hov used 2 b MY NIGGA(none)

“Jigga Man u rich why u got da du rag 4..made a u-turn ma I’m droppn u bacc off…”

Thug nigga til da end..?

34. General Glamour Says:

if the remix ended with the first verse and the jay verse it would have been cool

but nah

k lamar came back with that hippity hoppity gibberish and blew hovito out the water

and I don’t like lamar at all

35. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

ALL OF THIS

^ smh.

”everybody look at you strange
    say you changed
    like you work that hard
    to stay the same”©hov

36. General Glamour Says:

hovs verse on suit n tie >>>>

surprised i was one of the only ones who liked it on here

37. Harlem World Says:

copped my jewels twice like deja vu
    if they ever met in the mall its over yall

38. King James Says:

K.Dot is cool on his songs and other TDE tracks…but I don’t like seeing him getting featured on R&B tracks…that’s not his lane at all no matter how popular he is now

39. Gob Bluth Says:

Kendrick sounded like he was trying hard to keep up, i’ont remember no quotables from his verses

maybe it’s a preference thing

40. General Glamour Says:

lamar was clearly going at hovs neck tho

proving a point

that’s why the gods don’t collab like that

always a nigga more interested in getting that blank killed blank than making beautiful music

41. A-1 Says:

Hood Trill Stunting Aka Trap Day Man
    0 mins ago
    ALL OF THIS

^ smh.

”everybody look at you strange
    say you changed
    like you work that hard
    to stay the same”©hov
    ———-
    Lol I kno..he’s evolved lol & I respect it but like I said @ DAT PARTICULAR TIME 2 me Jay could do not say no wrong smh

42. General Glamour Says:

lamar makes straight edge with a dash of the wildside music

” oooo the lights still yellow go! ” music

43. A-1 Says:

General Glamour
    2 mins ago
    hovs verse on suit n tie >>>>

surprised i was one of the only ones who liked it on here
    ——–
    U wasn’t da only 1

44. Gob Bluth Says:

indeed

ala AI crossing Jordan

45. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

i think hov mails those feature verses on a whim for the it rapper at the moment to stay keyed into the game while he crafts that work for himself.

only for the little niggas tho. heen do that on shiny suit theory.

he danced all over WTT.

it’s crazy niggas expect a rapper turned half a billie business mogul to rap like he still i’m the trap. smh

46. A-1 Says:

christina milian >>>>> whoever

48. AR-Clip Says:

Nosign out spittin Kendrick on Vibe or Ross on free mason

49. A-1 Says:

Hood Trill Stunting Aka Trap Day Man
    1 min ago

only for the little niggas tho. heen do that on shiny suit theory.

he danced all over WTT.

———–
    He BEEN rich doe..he was up 40 mil round blueprint & I ain’t sayn beat a dead horse BUT dat act like u neva was da nigga on da corner cuhz smh

50. AR-Clip Says:

Jay got hella skippable tracks all through the catty

51. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    1 min ago
    Nosign out spittin Kendrick on Vibe or Ross on free mason
    ———
    Smh

U kiddn me or what..?!! (c) Free Trill

52. AR-Clip Says:

Roffs at sitting next to Hilary smelling like Dank” the Clintons don’t know you Jay lol

53. AR-Clip Says:

Smh

U kiddn me or what..?!! (c) Free Trill

^^ dead ass Kendrick second verse>>> jay and I don’t even really fuck with em like that.
    Bar for bar on Free mason Ross edge jay (personal opinion)

54. TS-LTE Says:

Nah, Hov fucked around and caught a homi on Free Mason. He styled so hard on everyone calling him out on his devil worshipping.

Talking about sticking his whole damn head in the basin at church. His diamond flooded rosary given to him by Fod himself. Said he rathe be clapped than talked about like him and the homie Big Luci fuck with each other… Alla that. I loved it.

55. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

BUT dat act like u neva was da nigga on da corner cuhz smh

> jus cause he’s far removed from it doesn’t mean he’s acting a certain way tho. hip hop music is still a progressive entity that e’en hov gotta adjust to. ain no trap rappers making noise like these hipster emo ones, b. they doin mixtapes now & tryna wait out majors for a desired cap. t.i. & jeezy might have to start coonin to stay relevant.

that flashy brag rap lane is only as good as the nigga rep or his penchant to sell a story nowadays. hov got that covered.

he took that step back on AG & niggas all lamed out.