Video: Turnup Twinz ft. Tina Turnup – Ratchet, Turnup, Molly (Parody)

Here’s the new video from the Turnup Twinz and Tina Turnup (Cipha Sounds, Rosenberg and Kay Foxx) for “Ratchet, Turnup, Molly”, a disturbingly accurate parody of the state of Rap in 2013. It’s funny because it’s true.

Previously: Pharrell Williams on Juan Epstein | Mister Cee Speaks on Prostitution Arrest

14 Responses to “Video: Turnup Twinz ft. Tina Turnup – Ratchet, Turnup, Molly (Parody)”

1. A-1 Says:

A-1
    3 mins ago
    Word Al Yankyabitch
    3 mins ago
    seeing the throne is now an empty chair

riddle me this… if e = mc2

& its i before e except after c

since you could never see I

which mc’s before me?

what it all boils down to… no-bo-dy

guess I got a hydrofluoric acid flow, god speed
    ——
    Is dis u bruh..?!! And da las 1 I saw..?!! If so…

*daps*

U ill homie

2. A-1 Says:

Rajon Trondo
    16 mins ago
    threw this together last night..

i show you how to loop this sun..

———
    Man dis shit ill..but Nas flow WAYYYYY off..u got dem otha ears doe lmao

3. A-1 Says:

A-1 Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 9:35 am
    No Shots, Like Stray Dogs
    46 mins ago
    ——-
    *daps*

What’s craccn cuhzin..?

> Get in the booth nigga.ASAP
    ——-
    I’m puttn some plays in motion cuhz..don’t worry u’ll b 1 of da 1st 2 hear somethn

..u got dem otha ears doe lmao

^ *lick shots at Joseph*

5. Rajon Trondo Says:

I didn’t think it was off.. sometimes when u upload to soundcloud it gets screwy tho..

Also email me bc I think u gottw change something about that acapella vid

6. A-1 Says:

Rajon Trondo
    2 mins ago

Also email me bc I think u gottw change something about that acapella vid
    ——–
    Okey Dokey

SN I thank u oughta take Esco off & send dat on ova 2 Land..he’ll.MURDA.DAT! RealTalk

I’m afraid just telling A-1 to get in the booth isnt enough…

at this point the popular concensus is that he’s ill.

sure he’s heard that before from his niggas and local cats.

but it will be more of the same.

What A-1 needs is a movement support more than verbal backing… someone who is gonna map out his next 6 mos up to cutting a demo and shopping a deal.

nahright records baby… scream at me.

8. A-1 Says:

Email sent

——————–

A-1 sign on the dotted line… 360 deal.

10. A-1 Says:

COLD
    1 min ago
    I’m afraid just telling A-1 to get in the booth isnt enough…

at this point the popular concensus is that he’s ill.

sure he’s heard that before from his niggas and local cats.

but it will be more of the same.

nahright records baby… scream at me.
    ———
    THIS
    “Can it be dat it was allllll so simple babyyyyyy….”

Casket unlurk thyself.

I got a proposition for you kid. (no homo)

12. A-1 Says:

I honestly wanna b onna indie doe..if I had a choice in da matta..obv ill take a major deal jus 2 get craccn but if I can pop indie datll b da best move 4 me IMO

13. A-1 Says:

COLD
    2 mins ago
    ——————–

A-1 sign on the dotted line… 360 deal.
    ——-
    *tears*

14. A-1 Says:

Gillie shitted on 360’s so hard in dat vid dat got postd a couple days ago lmao I jus couldn’t smh

GDK btw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>