Video: Ar-Ab – All I Got Is Me

Off Ar-Ab’s upcoming Top Goon mixtape out Sept. 26.

Previously: Troy Ave ft. A-R Ab – Give Thanks

56 Responses to “Video: Ar-Ab – All I Got Is Me”

1. King James Says:

Clipse – Show You how to hustle>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pharrell’s version as well

2. A-1 Says:

@ B
    ONLY if u can afford it..let em live til cuhz can get on his feet..reason I say dat is dis..tables turn quicc in life and u NEVA kno when u gon have 2 cash dat favor in..TRUST

3. harlem world Says:

“i had one job and they fired me
    then a drug dealer came and hired me”

4. A-1 Says:

But if u can’t afford em b str8 wit em and let em kno what it is..and hopefully he’ll undastand shit real out here

5. The Cool Says:

Mayweather Guerrero this weekend. I see Floyd tko’ing him in round 9 or 10

6. The Cool Says:

Off Ar-Ab’s upcoming Top Goon mixtape out Sept. 26.

Lmao 5 month release dates for mix tapes now? Smh

7. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

@ B

> You a good dude A-1, my cousin is also a crip . Aint been active in years lol.

8. b Says:

Sick you got punked by a meth head white boy, kill yourself

9. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

mask, not now lol

10. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

Why yall gotta use my name to let folk know how yall really feel?

11. S.I.K.H Says:

My rent/bill money ain`t tied up based on another man`s decision to pay up.That`s submission living.I`d kill myself.

12. A-1 Says:

No Shots, Like Sick Getting A Production Credit
    2 mins ago
    @ B

——-
    Tell cuhz I said Wes craccn rip..? Lol tell em C cool if it go 1 way it gotta come bacc da otha..he gon c aight

13. S.I.K.H Says:

Crib smelling like feet and ass and weed.I know that crib is filthy,by the narrative.

14. A-1 Says:

S.I.K.H
    1 min ago
    ——–
    But how it is if he was already successfully payn it on his own..? Assumn das da case

15. A-1 Says:

O y’all shootn lol carry on

16. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

Sick, If u not upping no beats, stfu. and rest in piece.

my bills paid on time every month. unlike u im good wit deadlines

17. Rajon Trondo Says:

Antipop consortium – “shopping carts” >

Backpack, sci if , rappity rap at its absolute best …

18. A-1 Says:

Das family..@ da end of da day..money come and go but ya people’s gon b ya people’s thru & thru..whether u good or not

19. S.I.K.H Says:

Cousin bustin down all the free sandwiches from your job??smh

He has to GO!!!!!

20. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

S.I.K.H Says:
    April 29th, 2013 at 2:03 pm
    Cousin bustin down all the free sandwiches from your job??smh

He has to GO!!!!!

> lol. Kanye rest(c)land, when that beat gon get upped tho.

21. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

wheres the beat?

22. S.I.K.H Says:

Seriously,that family shit is overrated.I`m closer to people I don`t share blood with.

I`m gonna have to fight for my inheritance because of so-called family.smh

23. b Says:

Jesse Pinkman had you scared to comment old man, scared to up that beat, do your kid a favour & commit that

24. harlem world Says:

The Washington Wizards center Jason Collins has become, in his own words, “the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport”. Writing in the new issue of Sports Illustrated magazine, Collins says: “I’m a 34-year-old NBA center. I’m black. And I’m gay.”

Collins said that he did not relish the prospect of being the first openly gay player in US team sport, but felt that he could no longer live a lie.

“I didn’t set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I’m happy to start the conversation. I wish I wasn’t the kid in the classroom raising his hand and saying, ‘I’m different.’ If I had my way, someone else would have already done this. Nobody has, which is why I’m raising my hand.”

25. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

Co sign De lay soul, if the shoes were on the other foot, I know he wouldnt look out for me, i pride myself on above petty shit tho.sometimes.

26. A-1 Says:

S.I.K.H
    1 min ago

I`m gonna have to fight for my inheritance because of so-called family.smh
    ——–
    Damn I hate 2 hear shit like dat smh me and my fam close knit it’s jus like dat here in da south..fam ova all

27. harlem world Says:

family is aything

28. S.I.K.H Says:

John Amechi was the first fruit pop in the nba(II)This nigga wants attention.

29. A-1 Says:

I couldn’t NEVA fall out wit a family member bout money smh somethn so small..checc it..money made 2 b spent..I’ont care if u stacc it 2 da ceiln u still will eventually spend it or invest it or somethn..jus as fast as u c it is as fast as its gon..don’t value money man..specially ova luvd 1’s

30. why? Says:

Just HOURS after NBA player Jason Collins announced he’s gay, 26-year-old Wallace took right to Twitter to provide the first ignorant comment.

“All these beautiful women in the world and guys wanna mess with other guys SMH (shakin’ my head) …”

Nosign tmz calling this a homophobic comment. What dude said was the truth.

Gays in the media try to make shit a big deal.

31. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

i got 12 months that mayweather wins

32. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

eskay let this ar post breathe

free ar ab!

33. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    1 min ago
    i got 12 months that mayweather wins
    ——
    U & everybody else on dis site lol ain’t nobody stupid enuff 2 bet against da money team

34. S.I.K.H Says:

I couldn’t NEVA fall out wit a family member bout money smh
    how about a million dollar brownstone a block away from where Biggie lived??

When my grandma pass(god forbid)I gotta get an estate lawyer or lose my share.Everybody swarming around the old earth scheming and waiting.She 85 and does`nt realize the value of the property.Family is real unfamiliar right now.

35. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    1 min ago
    eskay let this ar post breathe

free ar ab!
    ——-
    Emphatic Co-

36. harlem world Says:

aint no way mayweather can lose to guererro

mayweather is the house and the house dont lose

37. AR-Clip Says:

@A-1

When them horses pull up that mustang(must sting)
    We tryna raise the bar, so niggas start flexing when the hoes pull up, bad hoes know I go planters when I’m gone off the full cup
    When life gives you lemons, just add patron

38. A-1 Says:

S.I.K.H
    0 mins ago
    I couldn’t NEVA fall out wit a family member bout money smh
    how about a million dollar brownstone a block away from where Biggie lived??

——–
    *sighs*
    I guess das 2 b expected doe..but my question would b..2 everybody involved..how can u miss what u neva had..? AND a mil or close 2 it is enuff 2 go around 4 everybody 2 b aight..but @ da same time don’t get caught up in da greed..jus cherish ya grandma while she here..and earn ya blessn’s dat way

39. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    2 mins ago
    @A-1

When them horses pull up that mustang(must sting)
    When life gives you lemons, just add patron
    ——
    I c ya…Keep go’n (c) RIP?

40. cut that bitch off Says:

Peckerwoods can’t wait for a BLACK NBA player to be gay. Slave masters bred blacks to be the meanest and biggest buck on the farms. Basically putting niggas through a combine just to chop cotton. Now the only way for a black man to be accepted in society if he is gay because it de-masculates him and makes peckerwoods feel comfortable.

The most feared man in the world is a intelligent STRAIGHT black man with ideas, education, take charge attitude, militant, with the ability to procreate for generations. White society praises people for immoral behavior. This is what happens when you build civilizations on stolen land.

41. AR-Clip Says:

Pouring out liq for my resting while you and yours get pissed on
    Mr. Charisma, we never pose for the pictures, cause feds be watching a nd looking for clues when niggas flick up
    Oldhead tryna keep us out the lane til they get they A.I crosses carry over, haters get stepped over like Lue
    Aiight that’s enough fire for the day lmao

42. S.I.K.H Says:

jus cherish ya grandma while she here..and earn ya blessn’s dat way
    already

43. cut that bitch off Says:

If you’re a free agent, and subjected to be the 14th/15th man on an NBA roster or you’re subjected to be sent to the D- League or overseas, come out the closet, the kikes will pay you and love. You will get endorsements, and they will make a profit of you. Great marketing strategy.

44. AR-Clip Says:

Cosign everything @A-1 said about bread. Niggas true colors shoe when money is involved

45. Free J Says:

This.

46. b Says:

yo my aunt be asking me if i’m gay cuz she never seen me wit a girl.

47. AR-Clip Says:

Money is cool/ I want it up but on the list of important things in life its down the list behind God, family, health, integrity, morals

48. AR-Clip Says:

Lmao at the Collins situation

49. AR-Clip Says:

What’s good s.I.k.h?

50. Free J Says:

I’d say family money integrity morals…that order. None of that other shit tho

51. Free J Says:

Wait…ill put health in there but it’s last cuz I’m doin drugs and shot so u couldn’t possibly value it any higher…

52. A-1 Says:

Cut That Bitch Off
    19 mins ago

———-
    Emphatic Co-

53. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    10 mins ago
    ——-
    This

54. harlem world Says:

============
    thats what im talkin bout

integrity, family

the era of made men

capos

you take the card you were dealt with

and flip it , double up and triple up

55. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

>This sounds good on screen, niggas know damn well money tops they list,mAYBE NOT IF U GOT KIDS

56. ApeLincoln Says:

This dude is the ultimate average