Video: Flatbush Zombies Interview w/ Montreality

Meech, Juice and Erick vs. Montreality. In addition to the standard Q&A, they talk about why they didn’t sign with a major, favorite Zombie movies, and their worst drug trips.

Previously: Lunice Brings Out Flatbush Zombies at SXSW

34 Responses to “Video: Flatbush Zombies Interview w/ Montreality”

1. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

junkie rap

2. harlem world Says:

cut them dirty salafi beards off mayne

niccas lookin like a1 qa3da

3. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Draw Your Own Conclusions: Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Shows Questionable Evidence Claiming Boston Marathon Bombing Was A False Flag

^for anyone interested

real shit smh

4. Gob Bluth Says:

Nosign Alex jones in any capacity

5. Gob Bluth Says:

cosign these “tragedies” lookin funny in the light

6. S.I.C.K Says:

This is what BK rap has become?

*ponders comeback rap career*

7. A-1 Says:

8. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Hov really is a black republican

Life imitates art

9. The Shot Clock Says:

cosign these “tragedies” lookin funny in the light

yep. they had bomb sniffing dogs, mad security and watchers on the roofs of buildings prior to the race – not typical for marathon security. they even had announcements telling runners not to worry, that it was just a drill.

9/11 they were runnin hijacking drills in the air at the same time them planes hit the tower.

it aint even about conspiracy, if u just look at all the facts shit looks REAL suspect.

10. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

I say in the next coming years, Jay’s in a serious push for mayor

yall are insane lol

co-sign x lulz.

11. harlem world Says:

A-1 Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 12:07 pm

I luv Dames way of thinkn..I hate he’s painted as broke or a thief cuz he reinvest his money bacc in2 his businesses..any nigga who halfed way hustled in da street KNO’s dis is da only way 2 come up smfh 1x 4 Damon Dash.

==================
    he fed so many niccas

and what i respect the most is how he had capos under him who made there own bosses

clue, killa, beans

then with the clothin kenny burns etc

made men

shoutout to kenny b

12. S.I.C.K Says:

The conspiracy theorists never give the REASON or MOTIVE .They give you tid bits of information but rarely tie it all together without dogmatic spin.

Opinion

13. Gob Bluth Says:

it’s 50/50

you might win you might lose, i’d prefer to go with investors so i don’t get burned all the way if shit goes wrong

14. harlem world Says:

===============
    cBc

they say aytime theres a major terror attack

theres always some anti terror drill runnin on the same day, same conditions

same shit in moscow apt bombings in 99, london 7/7

*falls back*

15. Black Says:

^^^^^^

This tho. I honestly think people feel comforted by conspiracies. Like they think there has to be a plan to this shit.

16. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Co Dames business pyramid

He set spitta up for success

17. French Kevin Says:

The planes that hit the WTC were military planes with no windows and no airline logos. Any eye witness that say it happen will tell you that. It was NOT an airline plane. It was military.

18. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Naw they be flase flaggin these tragedies to diminish our freedom rights

thats why all our phones tapped, gun laws stricter, big brother, etc

1984 status

19. harlem world Says:

baby likes to roooob his niccas

20. French Kevin Says:

As far as motive goes….biggest government expansion in the history of the US happened right after 911 under a “passionate conservative that believed in small government” type president, (lol my ass,) and the invasion of 2 countries.

The best way to expand government and get the backing of the public for war, is to create fear and outrage among the public.

Isn’t it weird that 4 days after the Boston blast we still “don’t know who did it” ? Yet 24 hours after 911 all fingers were pointed at Osama Bin Laden. You don’t find that strange?

21. French Kevin Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 12:22 pm
    Naw they be flase flaggin these tragedies to diminish our freedom rights

thats why all our phones tapped, gun laws stricter, big brother, etc

1984 status

CO.

22. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

obama got laced w/the sharp line up for boston today.

got a room full of white folks on stand still til he exits the building.

it’s no mystery why he’s the republican party’s most hated.

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“I never got a check from Young Money or Cash Money. I got a signing bonus when I first signed, but that was it. I’ve always treated my career like independent,” he said. “Everything that I got is because of myself, my own endorsements, my own touring myself.”

24. Gob Bluth Says:

What freedoms have we really lost tho ??

those wars where more about $ & economics than anything else

25. The Shot Clock Says:

i support jay rockin the nappy head on the cover of time though. keep that shit black as fuck and make em all uncomfortable

26. Black Says:

^^^^^

Didnt Al Qaeda and Bin Laden take responsibilty for it? I’m just playing devils advocate here…

I have no doubt that Bush exploited 9/11 in order to invade Iraq. Thats common knowledge but who wants anything to do with Afganistan? Both wars cost a lot in a lot of ways to the point that if it was some sort of plan it was quite possibly the dumbest plan in history. Lower our standing abroad, get us caught in a decade long clusterfuck, become one of the most hated presidents in history and for what? So the gov can listen to our phone calls?

27. French Kevin Says:

I don’t think Osama Bin Laden took down the WTC. I think the industrial military complex did it, and I think the “news” don’t exist anymore. The government owns the narrative of all major media outlet. This isn’t a free democracy anymore. This government is too big, and unconstitutional. This is exactly what the forefathers feared.

28. A-1 Says:

he fed so many niccas

clue, killa, beans

then with the clothin kenny burns etc

made men

shoutout to kenny b
    ——–
    This…he showed niggas how 2 fish but dey thought he was tryna pull a fast 1 on em (c) Fiddy

30. harlem world Says:

A-1 Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Harlem World
    42 mins ago
    cut them dirty salafi beards off mayne

niccas lookin like a1 qa3da
    ——-
    Why da shot cuhz..? Lol

================
    nah, ya beard aint like the one in this screenshot is it?

31. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    18 mins ago

it’s 50/50

——–
    Das if he can get investors @ dis point doe..he def couldn’t in his early roc days which I believe spawned his way of thought..dat and of course da street hustle

32. French Kevin Says:

Black Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 12:33 pm

^^^^^

This is the video where Osama claims responsibility for the attacks.

*released by the pentagon*

33. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign balancing out a crisp new outfit with a subtle yet calculated trace of dishelvelment in appearance

34. French Kevin Says:

I’m sure someone has taken responsibility for the Boston attacks, but the media isn’t allowed to show you who. Everytime there’s a report on someone being arrested, the FBI comes in and takes everyone off the case, then the news come back and retract their statements. None of you find this strange? 4 days later we still got our dicks in our hands wondering what happened? Cmon now….. trillions of dollars spent in our defense budget, WE KNOW who the fuck did this, we just don’t want YOU to know, cause we haven’t figured out who the scapegoat is gonna be.