Rocko ft. Wiz Khalifa & Future – U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)

After a couple of weeks of negative publicity that doesn’t appear to be going away, Rocko replaces the Molly Bandit with Wiz on the “U.O.E.N.O.” remix.

Props: Mr. X

Previously: Rick Ross Apologizes for Date-Rape Lyrics | Cassie ft. Wiz Khalifa – Paradise

111 Responses to “Rocko ft. Wiz Khalifa & Future – U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)”

1. A-1 Says:

And as far as drug use..alotta shit fly down here than it do prob on da east..I kno killas who smoke preems..speedball etc and u wouldn’t wanna call em no cracchead cuz dey’ll bust ya head da fucc open lol it’s jus different (c) Hov

2. A-1 Says:

Lean & pills and an occasional joint here and dere..and I’m gucci..but some niggas b on everything (c) mike epps lol

3. Oh4werd Says:

A crackhead is a crackhead…ur status don’t change that lol I’m not throwing shots either. And drugs are cool in moderation…no sign meth, crack or heroin ( for me) y’all grown live life how u want

4. Oh4werd Says:

@sick – true… I say anything on here I would say offline. Ppl made threats when I dissed them in songs and ended up chillin wit me…don’t make me look bad. Jus speaking on personal experience most ppl won’t do shit

5. S.I.C.K Says:

Understood

6. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

black man mad at the black man because the black man is god

now aint that some shit

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

lolk

8. Oh4werd Says:

Not mad…jus offering an alternate perspective.

9. S.I.C.K Says:

I remember one time I was having issues with a broad and she threatened to get her brother.I got all hyped up in killer mode screaming “GET THAT NIGGA”

Don`t you know.I`m coming home from work and the nigga was on my steps.

Too late to back down,reluctantly fought dude,it got broken up,still got a cut under my chin.

Moral of the story…Shut your fucking mouth if you ain`t ready for the bullshit.

10. Oh4werd Says:

Moral of the story…Shut your fucking mouth if you ain`t ready for the bullshit.

This. I wouldn’t put myself in a position I thought would actually have consequences

11. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

The #1 reason why NO ONE on this site should ever get offended by any words typed here is becuase 99.9% the shit typed YOU WOULD NEVER SAY TO THEIR FACE.

That goes for any/every commenter.

FACT

12. harlem world Says:

datmonstatrucksittallasfucksobigyacaneeentowit

13. S.I.C.K Says:

black man mad at the black man because the black man is god

now aint that some shit
    the nerve of these humans!!!

14. harlem world Says:

be clear

i love this song

beat is on some outer space shit

15. A-1 Says:

Nah Wiz…Nah…..
    Original>>>>>>>>>
    Put a Molly in……..

16. Oh4werd Says:

That goes for any/every commenter.

FACT

Naaa…you will never see the commentor. Smh…if anybody on here considers it real beef anyhow.

17. King James Says:

Kid Cudi & RZA – Beez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RZA murdered his verses

Indicud>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Def grew on me after a few listens

18. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^well niggas duck out for weeks in fear, call feds, cop tickets…its quite possible. in a few cases. truth serum got racks on sn’s head(poz)

19. A-1 Says:

S.I.C.K
    18 mins ago
    Cosign any and all forms of disrespect.

Freedom of speech>>>>>
    It`s all funny until you(IN GENERAL) gets punched in the mouth.I don`t say ANYTHING online,that I`m not willing to be held physically responsible for.People have died over Facebook insults.Even females meeting up to throw hands.

Playing the dozens is cool but I never crossed certain lines.Didn`t feel true to self as a man.Not judging others though.I just limit my particicpation.
    ——–
    O and co-dis
    Like I said I done seen niggas get killd 4 less smh

20. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Ill get you murdered on site fuckboy””>>>>>

21. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    4 mins ago

That goes for any/every commenter.

FACT
    ————
    THIS…EXACTLY

22. Oh4werd Says:

Lol shots fired…yea but that’s true.

>>>>emotions

23. b Says:

Don`t you know.I`m coming home from work and the nigga was on my steps.

^so…you got knocked da fuck out stanley?I was off Nostrand da other day to give you dem beats,no mpc

24. A-1 Says:

1 1 .. Knowledge Knowledge

1 + 1 = 2

2 is Understanding

once you do the KNOWLEDGE you will UNDERSTAND you are a god

26. Oh4werd Says:

“Ill get you murdered on site fuckboy””>>>>>

If he really got someone killed of this shit lol I would call him a legend.

27. The Architek Says:

after all the threats the only niggas to get smacked up in Nah beef don’t even comment here.

a nigerian immigrant trying to sell his chicken

and a random streetwalker who found the wrong end of a katana

28. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

my bad 2 is wisdom

29. Oh4werd Says:

Truth serum the serial killer lol

30. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    2 mins ago
    todays math is

1 1 .. Knowledge Knowledge

1 + 1 = 2

2 is Understanding

once you do the KNOWLEDGE you will UNDERSTAND you are a god
    ——-
    Peace God

31. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

a nigerian immigrant trying to sell his chicken
    and a random streetwalker who found the wrong end of a katana

^Yo lmaaaaaaaoooooooooo
    I wonder if that youtube or video still exist so much comedy

“yo is that harlem world…nah dem is buzzards b”

The one girl had a lil donk

32. harlem world Says:

hawksgamefuckinfloorit

33. A-1 Says:

I don’t kno why but I believe Truth Serum would get busy or get a nigga done(none) lol

34. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> speak for yaself!

if that nah BBQ was to jump off i’ll be there with that blue steel insurance if anyone wanna get into a clash of words & take it further. on my momma.

fightin is for chumps. i’ont expect a buncha butthurt nerds to get froggy anyhow.

35. A-1 Says:

It b conviction in dem words lol

36. Oh4werd Says:

Gettin ur ass kicked off the Internet<<<<<<

I forgot bout that…who was it again in both situations

37. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^co

38. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

so wiz aint kill this track

39. S.I.C.K Says:

lol

New year same lies
    Want the truth?check the archives

40. The Architek Says:

God/Clearance 13X’s path from devout Muslim to Humanist is mad interesting.

normally, given that he was a junkie throughout most of that transformation, and the fact that 5%’er ideology is really fuckin slick, it’d be easy to view him as a con artist.

but the way that shit empowered his followers makes me really admire the knowledge.

41. Oh4werd Says:

Truth serum one of the only niggas on here I think keeps it 100

42. S.I.C.K Says:

Lol@fupm

Math fail

2 is wisdom

43. A-1 Says:

Hood Trill Stunting Aka Trap Day Man
    2 mins ago

> speak for yaself!

————-
    This but I wouldn’t expect nothn 2 pop off…I honestly it’s jus a few niggas who even built like dat on here but jus in case I’m wrong da tone will b in close vicinity

44. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

> speak for yaself!

> You got that retard strength tho, why should there be gunplay cuz niggas unanimously decided ya bitch was unpresentable. who u mad at ,b? or yourself?

45. b Says:

he a failed 0%’er

46. TruthSerum Says:

That new Jay song came right on time…..I aint mad at that beat, Swizz gave him that smooth shit to pop shit on…..Beat reminded me of that Busta NYC song a few years ago…..Lotta shit talking was done on that record…..Watch this nigga bring Dame out at one of his shows……Wiz was spitting on this remix….Original is still better, tho…..#2Cents

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

47. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    2 mins ago
    so wiz aint kill this track
    ———
    He did aight but him tryna rap fast fuccd up da vibe of da record imo

48. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

mask wahddup

49. harlem world Says:

song was actually better with the biggest clown thus far on it

50. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

He did aight but him tryna rap fast fuccd up da vibe of da record imo

^he just switched da flow up a lil. rocko said its gonna be 5 remixes 1 droipiin a week. thats kinna overkill

51. A-1 Says:

Oh4werd
    3 mins ago
    Truth serum one of the only niggas on here I think keeps it 100
    ————
    This
    He come off as a nigga das thorough…Kev 2

52. S.I.C.K Says:

Leave the guns at home
    Mc.SICK is on the microphone

Cmon Kev remember the gucci belt choke?

53. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

who u mad at ,b? or yourself?

> lol!

why be mad at a victim that got took for some tree he paid for by a SN?

you ain a threat to sticky fingers or lingering bitches in ya walk in closet you call a home. lol. i’ll call you blandon to ya face & you’ll respond on ya smart phone. roff

54. harlem world Says:

roffle @ fupm fuckin up his 120 lessons

55. Oh4werd Says:

Who got they ass kicked off nah?

56. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    1 min ago
    song was actually better with the biggest boss thus far on it
    ———
    Right on

57. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    He did aight but him tryna rap fast fuccd up da vibe of da record imo

———
    Yeah it is…but u kno plenty niggas prob wantd 2 hop on dat shit doe..it’s a hit

58. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

if that nah BBQ was to jump off i’ll be there with that blue steel insurance

> Is this the same insurance policy u were going to use when you thought you might get robbed for your ipad at the barbershop where u get haircuts regularly?

I thought these measures should be taken in more drastic situations, the guns is for when niggas violate family, touch ya kids etc.

Luckily, u aint got to worry bout naan nigga doing that, she look like u.

59. Oh4werd Says:

Kev is reckless as hell, don’t give a fuck lol

B the same way too…he be sayin shit that’s truthful in the most fucked up ways. Niggas building and he always come in the room right on time shittin on niggas aspirations

60. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Cmon Kev remember the gucci belt choke?

> that was my homie who spoke outta turn drunk in front of my son.

i had to make him an example. strangers while i’m outta town tho?

thas exactly what the ratchet is designed for. i’ont play fight club in a gathering of niggas i’ont know. thas jus not smart.

61. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

roffle @ fupm fuckin up his 120 lessons

>85 percenter

62. Oh4werd Says:

Cosign nah right BBQ…

63. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

SICK tell these 85ers how you view todays math

64. Oh4werd Says:

Lol FYPM..niggas tryin to discredit u

65. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

I thought these measures should be taken in more drastic situations

> what did you think off when Unc measured a few grams of the weed you jus bought off him with his fingers tho?

thas a ‘oh lemme ether this nigga for robbing me’ situation?

lolololo

unfortunately you be worried about where he’s at to fight for ya dignity back.

66. S.I.C.K Says:

Todays math is knowledge knowledge which borns wisdom 1+1=2

Knowledge is the foundation of all things.Even atoms have rudimentary intelligence.By using the power of observation and your senses you accumulate factual info,as a result you gain wisdom.

Basically Know the Knowledge to gain wisdom

67. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

thas a ‘oh lemme ether this nigga for robbing me’ situation?

>lol

68. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

Fupm a muslimjewchristian%er

69. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Jus like a 85er

let a typo stop them from the jewlery

70. harlem world Says:

free j

when did you get so aggressive

71. Oh4werd Says:

I wonder who would win in a fight between kev and b…

72. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

thas a ‘oh lemme ether this nigga for robbing me’ situation?

>lol

*dead* at how you be laughin at ya own fails.

it’s cool. we got that in common.

73. A-1 Says:

———–
    I’m on ya ass(none) Wavebraham lol…and I ain’t even brushed my shit

74. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

@TKF

lol

imjewish..christian…muslim..all religions is the same

they all came from osiris

peace to the gods

SICK i see ya

75. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Lol@fupm

Math fail

2 is wisdom

> lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

now Unc…tell him what the brothers would do to him for fuckin that up in the buildin session.

keep it tall. don’t een try to dress it up.

76. A-1 Says:

S.I.C.K
    3 mins ago
    Todays math is knowledge knowledge which borns wisdom 1+1=2

Basically Know the Knowledge to gain wisdom
    ———–
    Peace God

77. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

it’s cool. we got that in common.

>Unlike our chromosome count, and aesthetics.(thank u lord)

78. Oh4werd Says:

Niggas don’t build except for Martin Luther a-1.

79. S.I.C.K Says:

Jihad was the official BULLY of nah.The only person I believe would follow through.Say what you wish about him.

80. Gob Bluth Says:

The book of enoch >>

downloaded it years ago & forgot, all this God talk jogged my memory

81. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lolololo

you are not a god een by 5%’r standards.

bowlin ball dulls bowlin ball.

82. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

Mathematics for Dummies

83. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>Unlike our chromosome count,

you damn right, idiot. you thought humans only had 23 the other day.

you’re half man, half a nathan.

84. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

Is there a sick mask?!?
    How come ya name blue sometimes other it’s not?

85. A-1 Says:

Oh4werd
    0 mins ago
    Niggas don’t build except for Martin Luther a-1.
    ———-
    Lmao nah I jus keep it a thousand…and when I c niggas go’n 2 far I type my peace…but building..discussing music>>>>>>>>>>>unfunny ether all day doe

86. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you kno sick personally?

am i missin suttin?

why you call him unc?

like unc as in Uncle?

SICK .. kev ya youngbul?

87. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

I wonder who would win in a fight between kev and b…

> this nigga gets beat for trees by a SN & bitches. thas done off appearances alone.

i’d beat baby oiyul outta that soft niggas pores. lol.

FACT tho.

88. Oh4werd Says:

Lol there BEEN a sick mask

*daps jihad*

Lol @ few things…

89. Oh4werd Says:

FYPM vs kev now??

90. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

He tryna kick Today’s math…..heenennknoit

91. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

diddy really fuckin wot kate upton?

i thought niggas was bullshittin

diddy livin that life..he still a squarebox tho

92. Oh4werd Says:

He tryna kick Today’s math…..heenennknoit

Lmao…

93. S.I.C.K Says:

When I first got knowledge ,it was the 80s.I kept my knowledge hidden for years.

If you claimed 5% and couldnt biuld,you either got corrected verbally,they would snatch your flag until you got it right.or you got a “universal beatdown” which was rare.

Nowawadays everybody walks around spitting recklessly the.doctrine has gone mainstream.

94. harlem world Says:

gucci locked up
    scooter locked up

he’ll regret droppin waka now

95. Oh4werd Says:

@a-1 – u woulda liked nah right better like 2 years ago

96. A-1 Says:

———-
    Dey spinnin nigga dey spinnin (c) Chris Rocc

97. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

scooter locked up

^???? What he do?

98. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> had to repost this for you new ‘gods’ in here.

99. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKie
    5 mins ago
    He tryna kick Today’s math…..heenennknoit
    ———
    *tears*

100. S.I.C.K Says:

Im on my celly now besides my mask cant drop enlightened jargon.

Fixed

101. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

>lol @ a1. I see them ripples nigga, you aint brushing enough, I see them slave genes in full effect too lol*daps*

102. harlem world Says:

@a-1 – u woulda liked nah right better like 2 years ago
    ——–
    Smh prob so cuhz

104. Oh4werd Says:

Lmao…a-1 SUPER photographer. Nigga would take a picture of a fire hydrant

Old gods…zues, Poseidon , hades>>>>>

These new ones ain’t even visit Olympus yet smh…

105. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

diddy aint stand up

dame > diddy

irv > diddy

diddy a lame

as kiss once put it “a coward with power”

106. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKie
    2 mins ago
    scooter locked up

^???? What he do?
    ——–
    Co-????

107. Oh4werd Says:

Lighting bolts, tridents>>>>>> guns and knives

Jus sayin…

108. A-1 Says:

No Shots, Like Sick Getting A Production Credit
    2 mins ago

———-
    Lmao right on…I’m a b right by summa doe

109. A-1 Says:

drivin with a suspended licence
    ———-
    Smh damn

110. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

Oh4werd Says:
    April 11th, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    I wonder who would win in a fight between kev and b…

> Me.

111. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

via.me/-b9xorsa

> anyone remember that half black/half asian thing tatted up with the koi fish tatts on each buttcheek i bagged on twitter & convinced to fly over from milwaukee to get the pipe two summers ago?

she’ll be back for the two-peat next month.

my game jus rewinds.