Video: R.A. The Rugged Man – The People’s Champ

R.A. hands out a couple of beat downs and gets them right back in this high energy visual for his single “The People’s Champ”, produced by Apathy.

Legends Never Die drops April 30th.

Previously: R.A. The Rugged Man – Legends Never Die (Artwork & Tracklist)

27 Responses to “Video: R.A. The Rugged Man – The People’s Champ”

1. A-1 Says:

Magnolia(Soulja) Slim>>>>>>>>>>
    I want it>>>>>>>>>>>

2. A-1 Says:

Mannie Fresh>>>>>>>>>
    KL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. Gob Bluth Says:

Them Cash Money niggas had tattoos of each other doe

suspect shit

4. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Mannie single handedly produced the entire cash money catalog until 500 degrees and is probably living modestly when he should be balling out of control

5. A-1 Says:

“Chopar wit da Rollie make da face look numb….”

6. A-1 Says:

Cashmere Cavalli Aka Snowbunny Sampson
    0 mins ago
    ——–
    Up 2 Carter 1
    But this sadly

7. MJ Says:

Mannie Fresh really is a genius. The Black Jesus joint with Yasiin is a banger.

8. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    1 min ago
    Them Cash Money niggas had tattoos of each other doe

suspect shit
    ———-
    New Orleans weird like dat doe..word 2 dat Mannie Fresh interview where he talks about da gay culture in da NO

9. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ This though but I’m sure he got cake

10. A-1 Says:

From what I heard Birdman on some otha shit doe….4 real

11. A-1 Says:

Like 2 fucc bitches in da same room wit his niggas on some DG DP shit…Nosign dat fucc shit smh

12. Tong Po Flo Says:

Flying Lotus – 1983 >>>

some spacey shit

13. harlem world Says:

mannie said in that kanye voyr video they paid him upfront and in cash

tax free money >>>>

14. Gob Bluth Says:

”I like to fuck em(him ?) in the ass while he beat up the pussy”

we ain forgot Beatrice

i ain even gone mention the kissing, but hey it’s 2013 the president said it’s ok
    to each his own

15. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago
    mannie said in that kanye voyr video they paid him upfront and in cash

tax free money >>>>
    ———
    10 bands 4 a hunnid beats ain’t da move smfh
    No-Sign

16. TruthSerum Says:

Just bow out gracefully, dawg…..Don’t NOBODY wanna associate w/ a KNOWN rat, Yung SandCastle…..You can’t outrun ya past…….

Chea 1980 @AUTRGS/SashCHEA/MJ/Mack Martinez Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 8:06 pm

TruthSerum I know your government name and could find you in a second – if these are actual threats I will phone the FBI this moment. If it’s me I don’t give a shit but if it’s my kids and my wife I am doing it this second. Actual bodily threats against children are not protected free speech under the First Amendment – I am done commenting for the night because you are playing with fire – if you continue with these comments, I am placing that call immediately:

FBI – Chicago Office
    2111 W. Roosevelt Road
    Chicago, IL 60608
    Phone: (312) 421-6700
    Fax: (312) 829-5732/38
    E-mail: Chicago@ic.fbi.gov

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

17. harlem world Says:

Famed urban model Jenna Shea put Louisville’s Peyton Siva on blast for texting and calling her just after his team won the National Championship by defeating the Michigan Wolverines 82-76. After the game Siva thanked God, his family and his girlfriend, which prompted Jenna to expose text and Instagram messages he had sent her.

While posting screen shots of the messages Peyton had sent her, Jenna also gave full commentary on her Twitter page.

“Wait peypeysiva @charlie2kool has a girlfriend but he calling and texting me???”

“More from peypeysiva thankin his girlfriend but hitting me up LOL”

Even worse, Jenna left Peyton’s full phone number on the images, and it was reported that he received 580 text messages and 196 missed calls after the game.

===============
    lol!

18. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

New Orleans weird like dat doe..word

^I know niggas say those NO jail footage of niggas locke dup wildin out

19. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Shoutoit to the Louisville womens b ball team

Them two lil Cherokee bitches ballin

Came from an indian reservation bout to be champions

Started from da bottom.now they up

20. A-1 Says:

Dey tried 2 play Jazze Pha wit da fucc shit but he smoothly dipped da fucc off lol dem niggas stay tryna hustle niggas..I respect it

21. harlem world Says:

23. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    2 mins ago
    New Orleans weird like dat doe..word

^I know niggas say those NO jail footage of niggas locke dup wildin out
    ——
    Yeah cuhz New Orleans like a island like dey got dey own culture completely like da outside world don’t matta 2 dem..dem niggas b on some otha shit

24. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Damn Jenna shut the fuck up…she talk to much

Somebody gon jimmy hoffa shorty

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

someone still goin save Jenna sfter years of hoiein

26. A-1 Says: