Video: Rockie Fresh ft. Rick Ross & Nipsey Hussle – Life Long (Trailer)

Here is the trailer for Rockie Fresh’s forthcoming “Life Long” video featuring Rick Ross and Nipsey Hussle.

Previously: Rockie Fresh ft. Rick Ross & Nipsey Hussle – Life Long (Behind the Scenes)

59 Responses to “Video: Rockie Fresh ft. Rick Ross & Nipsey Hussle – Life Long (Trailer)”

1. A-1 Says:

Started from da bottom……..

2. Gob Bluth Says:

The way i see it niggas ain’t givin spitta a fair shake

light up & go in with an open mind, preferably during the weekend

po up ride around the city, let it sink in, i guarantee you’ll see the vision

3. MJ Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 11:32 am
    I rap better than currensy, and most niggas

Bold statement

up a track,

Niggas be spitting fire when they alone in they bedroom but when they dust off that mic, shit be sounding hella horrible.

Everyone is a legendary rapper in his own mind, but only a few niccas is trained killas in the booth.

4. Troyvul Says:

“I Keep it 1hunnid wit ya, Warren Moon, Warren Sapp” – Wale

5. A-1 Says:

No Shots, Like Stray Dogs
    3 mins ago
    Gob Bluth Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 11:32 am
    I rap better than currensy, and most niggas

> @ Gob, this isnt up for debate bro ask any sn that I havent shitted on, they will confirm.lyrically he is beneath I.
    ——–
    This is true doe
    B>>>>>>

6. Gob Bluth Says:

i think more niggas have called you wack tho, if we’re being honest

A-1 cosigned your shit so i’ll give it a fair listen

link or up that shit

7. Black Says:

po up ride around the city

Again a nigga is a fan of duke but the get a bitch in the passenger, blow loud and pour up then you’ll enjoy the music argument kinda works against him.

I’ve thought I’ve liked niggas music that I HATE under those conditions

8. Troyvul Says:

Jadakiss, Jim Thome, Frank Thomas, David Ortiz

9. MJ Says:

ayo Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 11:34 am
    Jadakiss first album was meh

More than half them tracks were skippable

Kiss was never a album rapper, same with Canibus.

Kiss always that trained killa you bring in to round out a track.

Also, he invented Philadelphia.

Not their style, but the whole city – he fathered everyone, from Meek to Cassidy to everyone (except Black Thought).

Literally Kiss’s DNA and fatherly features come thru in ever Philly rapper verse.

Tone Trump = Kiss with a Taliban beard

10. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Dom need that machine behind him

Spitta in the lane he need to be

Hopefully Dom next project get him in the door where he should be

11. MJ Says:

Warren Moon
    Date of birth: November 18, 1956 (age 56)
    Place of birth: Los Angeles, California
    Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) Weight: 221 lb (100 kg)

Holy shit it’s deeper than rap.

12. S.I.C.K Says:

gospel

13. A-1 Says:

Spitta is a lyricist in da same vein as all da otha lyricist..he a student of da game..niggas ain’t listenin right smh

14. No shots, like stray dogs Says:

hulkshare.com/vzgl1erwz67t\

> @ gob old shit,slapped up sick and the zitsquad enjoy

15. MJ Says:

Warren Sapp
    “His 96.5 career sacks (100 counting the playoffs) are the second-highest career total sacks for a defensive tackle”

“In 2007, Sapp was named to the Florida High School Association All-Century Team which selected the Top 33 players in the 100-year history of high school football in the state of Florida.”

Mind blown.

16. S.I.C.K Says:

On a serious note,my homie from the UK girl died last night,only 29.

Count your blessings…carry on

17. Black Says:

from Meek to Cassidy

^^^^^^^

Neither one of dem niggas sound like Kiss. Neither does Beans, Jihad, Gillie, Mike Knox etc…

Kiss said that shit in a magazine and niggas went stupid.

18. MJ Says:

“Landscapin’ in front the mansion /
    Roses and perennials /
    I keeps it 200 with niggas /
    Bicentennial”

– I swear I’m the illest.

19. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Fab was always a mix tape nigga who albums I hate but soul tape 2 should of had a bar code

Still waiting on jada to make me a believer thru retail

20. Troyvul Says:

Chea…Warren Moon wore #1, Warren Sapp wore #99

21. S.I.C.K Says:

i think more niggas have called you wack tho, if we’re being honest
    jareds

22. S.I.C.K Says:

@Troy

have you decided on a sampler/software???

23. MJ Says:

Troyvul Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 11:44 am
    Chea…Warren Moon wore #1, Warren Sapp wore #99

It’s deeper than rap.

26. Troyvul Says:

@Troy

have you decided on a sampler/software???
    ?..in regards to…you might have me mixed up. I do nothing with music but listen lol

27. Gob Bluth Says:

“Sold a beat to Free j ??

Oh shit, lmao

no shots S.I.C.K

28. ayo Says:

dont put jihad in the same vein as them niggas

What the fuck is wrong with you black

29. Troyvul Says:

I think Nipsey Hussle delay is planned. I think he’s signed with MMG. He’s working on his mixtape to just prequel his album which will come out late summer.

30. MJ Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 11:44 am
    Fab was always a mix tape nigga

I can’t even call him a feature rapper because some of his bars is so wack I have to turn the song off:

“I’m raw, dog, ya’ll safe sex /
    You dicks belong in latex, not tape decks.”

After I heard that I had to make this face:

31. S.I.C.K Says:

?..in regards to…you might have me mixed up.
    coulda swore you said somewhere you were about to get your “SICK”on(II)

Then I thought you asked me the comparisons between the SP404 vs the 500.

*shrugs*

Certain music you gotta listen to in certain settings to appreciate it

The visual gotta be right for you to appreciate the audio

^ on the flip side certain music should present to you the visuals in essence taking you outta ya realm.

like the first time I heard criminology.. didnt make sense how when the beat on, brought on a series of blank stares followed by a mini sequence of grandeur living in the fast lane.

33. No shots, like stray dogs Says:

fuck yall this a hit

34. Gob Bluth Says:

Wow, you might be a scumbag b but you went in, i can’t front

35. Gob Bluth Says:

Beans >> Kiss

Beans is more versatile, he was on his way smh coulda had the crown

36. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

smh @ this snitch clown tryna desperately to get a response or a conversation goin in his favor.

newsflash! you fuck with them alphabet peoples, you rat.

no one wants to comment next to you.

hang yourself. no jury.

37. S.I.C.K Says:

38. No shots, like stray dogs Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 11:53 am
    Wow, you might be a scumbag b but you went in, i can’t front

> Thats what I do.*daps* *wipes off hand on back of thigh*

39. MJ Says:

b did you re-record this joint?

Beat and hook sound cleaner.

40. MJ Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 11:58 am

(c) Wu

(c) Nas

All the greats painted a picture for the listener.

41. A-1 Says:

Troyvul
    3 mins ago
    ——-
    I sure hope so….

42. Cypher Says:

Enjoying music should require two steps..

Pressing play and turning up the volume.

Anything else should add to not be a requirement

43. ayo Says:

haaaaaaaa at this nigga b

Dont call my phone if it aint bout money

44. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

b did you re-record this joint?

Beat and hook sound cleaner.

> now you showin love to the asshat that rapped about fuckin ya newborn daughter?

what a fuckin herb. smh. fake shore jive F.B.chI.

45. A-1 Says:

“I done kept it real from da jump……”

46. Gob Bluth Says:

Cosign beefs on wax, we need more of those in here, i know niggas got bars

cOLD, Kev, Chea ?,FYPM yall niggas know you spit

Up them hulkshares

47. A-1 Says:

Co- Kev’s sentiments on Ch-Ch-Ch-Chea……
    Nosign marathon ether doe

48. MJ Says:

Nipsey missed the boat (c) Frenchie

Labels are getting better at not missing the boat.

Look at Kreay – millions of youtube views for her first joint, only to sell 2,500 units.

When it came time for Trinidad James, they said “fuck this, put the fucking album out and put a tour schedule together”.

They knew dude ain have much gas left in the tank and wanted to capitalize before he fizzled.

49. A-1 Says:

My condolences Sicc

50. Gob Bluth Says:

Jay-Z forming sports agency,

Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano signs as first client
    Jay-Z has launched Roc Nation Sports, a full-service sports management company and has signed Yankees star Robinson Cano as its first client.

Hov gettin every dollar,

i can only respeck it

51. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> that reads exactly like you right before you up F.B.chI. headquarters contact info.

ol melt after reading fucktard.

52. MJ Says:

I might up a record just for the fuck of it, my homie has a studio in his basement – might have a lil fun and spazz out. My lyric game is disgusting, it truly is.

53. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

^^^^^
    Repackaging mix tapes is the new wave…..but trinidad’s 15 is up

54. MJ Says:

Not sure Jigga has what it takes to swim with the other sports agents sharks.

Sounds a little ponzi schemish.

50 tried, many have tried.

Being an agent ain easy.

Jerry McGuire type dudes, they’ll shit on their own partners for that dollar bill.

Also Master P tried management – where did that go.

I don’t see this as a winning play for Jigga.

55. MJ Says:

Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Repackaging mix tapes is the new wave

Word to half of Chief Keef’s album already being on the street before the album came out lmao

Still sold tho

56. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

My telling game is disgusting, it truly is

*fixed* for accuracy

57. Black Says:

@Ayo

Shells is my nigga but I was talking bout Joey Jihad fam smh.

58. Gob Bluth Says:

I don’t see this as a winning play for Jigga.

i don’t know, niggas love Hov, no one is cooler(smh) than Hov

he knows cats just wanna be associated with him word to the Gatsby Soundtrack

so he’ll sign a couple of people & get that 10/15%, he might even get some big names, he’s cool with Lebron, Arod so who knows

59. TruthSerum Says:

Mposter…..What ya case load looking like, huh????…..You comment alot for an attorney at law…..Guess that shit false too…..Cuz if you WERE a lawyer YOU would KNOW the laws concerning CYBER-BULLYING…..YOU a FRAUD, a fuck ass DIRTY lil’ fucking Aye-RAT……Ya son got speed bumps on the side of his faggot mouf, cuz of YOU…..If he got dat HERP……He must’ve contracted it from either YOU….or that slore that you call a wife…..Lemme find out ya wife fucking around on YOU fo’ a pack of beedies n’ sum Halal beef……Bitch gotta Mink Fur worth of random dicks on her jacket…….Bitch pussy lips so worn out they hang down to her kneecaps…..Yall sum nasty dirty ass filthy muthafuckaz…..Why YOU so unsanitary…..????….Yung Sand Dune preaching about his affection for anal love while his son got a STD on the side of his face……Fucking shame….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!