Video: Pro Era & Jonny Shipes – Smokin N Jokin Ep. 2 (Vlog)

Shipes gets kicked out of La Quinta so they fog up the tour van.

Previously: Smoke DZA, Joey Bada$$ & Jonny Shipes – Smokin N Jokin Ep. 1 (Vlog)

20 Responses to “Video: Pro Era & Jonny Shipes – Smokin N Jokin Ep. 2 (Vlog)”

1. MJ Says:

Kendrick is the truth.

Peep the joint with him and Ab-Soul over the SAIL beat.

Or the “Kill my Vibe” joint where he renegaded Jigga.

cBc

Kendrick is that rookie of the year, LeBron type cat – he was legendary from the jump.

2. hugh hef Says:

its always niggas and latinos that be hitting their kids

you never see white folks putting they hands on their children

and little brigette and little marshall end up way better than kids from the ghetto hood

3. hugh hef Says:

you dont have to hit your kids to get your point across. fuck is wrong with people.

i hope that wshh nigga gets arrested. I hope i am on the jury. I would give him the death penalty.

You dont hit your kids. He went to far with that shit on his daughters. Lil hoes was screaming like they were getting killed by Jason Vorhees.

Nigga let off with the cable on their face.

4. TruthSerum Says:

You can’t even spank ya kids…..cuz you might catch a STD as soon as you come in contact w/ their infected region…..YIKES……Fucking shame…..I’m shedding e-tears behind my keyboard for you…….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

5. S.I.C.K Says:

98% of the time when people say “My parents did ____, look how I ended up!”, the speaker is utterly fucked in the head and is a useless mess of a person.
    Meet the 2% nigga.I turned out fine,been on my own since 19,been working since 11 years old(paper route).

With that said,I take PERSONAL credit/responsibilities for my development as well.

Ain`t no perfect formula for childrearing.BUT a spoiled kid seldom makes it in the world cause they never earned anything.

6. No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 1:22 pm

> No shots sick, but you’re not a success story, you ‘re me in ten years if I dont get my act together,cept im attractive to women.

7. TruthSerum Says:

*DISCLAIMER*

Chea 1980 @AUTRGS/SashCHEA/MJ/Mack Martinez Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 8:06 pm

TruthSerum I know your government name and could find you in a second – if these are actual threats I will phone the FBI this moment. If it’s me I don’t give a shit but if it’s my kids and my wife I am doing it this second. Actual bodily threats against children are not protected free speech under the First Amendment – I am done commenting for the night because you are playing with fire – if you continue with these comments, I am placing that call immediately:

FBI – Chicago Office
    2111 W. Roosevelt Road
    Chicago, IL 60608
    Phone: (312) 421-6700
    Fax: (312) 829-5732/38
    E-mail: Chicago@ic.fbi.gov

^^^^^
    Archival Purposes & SEO Engines…….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

8. hugh hef Says:

I hate how west indian and old school african parents use it an an excuse to spank their kids…

stop it…you not in the carribean…and you not in west africa..

you in america…dont hit your kids..

*thanks the lord he was born in the us of a*

9. MJ Says:

hugh hef Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 1:19 pm

i hope that wshh nigga gets arrested.

DCFS watches online content very closely to monitor child abuse – I guarantee you there is a warrant out for his arrest as we speak.

10. hugh hef Says:

there is no such thing as a culture for beating your kids

sick fucks

11. hugh hef Says:

hitting someone in the face with a cable is od…

ACS better be on it

12. TruthSerum Says:

MJ Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 1:27 pm
    hugh hef Says:
    April 2nd, 2013 at 1:19 pm

i hope that wshh nigga gets arrested.

FURTHER PROOF….

E-mail: Chicago@ic.fbi.gov

#TruthHurtsSEOEngines!!!!

13. TruthSerum Says:

I KNOW WHO DID IT says:

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!

14. TruthSerum Says:

Officer….Look….They keep all their drugs n’ money over THERE! says:

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

15. Gob Bluth Says:

A little spank here & there never hurt anyone

but the reality is if ya 13 year old is twerking on facebook you’ve already failed as a parent

16. TruthSerum Says:

If YOU threaten ME one more time…..I’m calling the FEDS says:

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

17. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

That’s why america soft

A lot of these lil niggas shoulda got they fuckin ass beat

That’s y niggas pussy

A lil nigga get bullied in school come home and get coddled and rewarded for bein soft

Wish my son would come home cryin cuz he got bullied

He got two choices

Fuck that nigga up

Or ima fuck him up

Period

18. TruthSerum Says:

Excuse me sir, can you please turn down the Chief Keef music in the background…..Thank you, sir, now where is the individual you said was making threats against you located at again….. says:

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

19. hugh hef Says:

you gotta be a real sick nigga
    to hit your and hurt ya kids

i pray you never have children

i hope the acs takes em away

NEVER TOUCH YA KIDS

fuck nigga

20. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Smh

Poor guy gave his only son herpes

No spin

That’s a fact

We are witnessing unprecedented disgust ladies and gentlemen

He gave his only son