Don Trip – Sittin Phat

A new loosie from Don. He’ll drop a video for this tomorrow.

Spotted: DGB

Previously: Don Trip – I Promise (Prod. by Young Chop)| Don Trip – Shelter (Trailer)

31 Responses to “Don Trip – Sittin Phat”

1. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Spittas work ethic

Coupled with his ear for production

got him miles ahead of the rest

Niggas is so far behind spitta

He lappin niggas out here cuz

2. Cypher Says:

speaking of struggle..

Don Trip whole style epitomizes struggle, and he better for it.

but still even his club songs sound like struggle.

I dont understand it, its like the nigga adlibs his tracks with silent tears

3. Gob Bluth Says:

Can someone up a wack/corny Curren$y line ?

because i can point to a dozen laughable papoose bars

i put Spitta in the same lane as Jada, beans, Mos, cole et al in the same vein as far as lyricism goes, the bars are there

ion know wtf niggas are talking about

4. Black Says:

So u ain’t catch land stannin 4 Drake

^^^^^^

Honestly I always looked at that nigga stanning for Drake as lightweight trolling lol.

5. AR-Clip Says:

I do, always will. With that said, currensy is trash, but I can see how a bamma or a nigga not familiar with good music whatsoever might be a fan.
    ^ that’s fair but you’re from New York so there’s bias lol

6. Black Says:

I put Spitta in the same lane as Jada, Beans

^^^^^

I am a Spitta fan dog and you are tripping.

7. Cypher Says:

Can someone up a wack/corny Curren$y line ?

probably if i looked… how ever could you up a dope currency line, that he aint just remix from another rapper?

8. Troyvul Says:

Drake a living legend, them other rappers being mentioned, you cant say the same.

9. A-1 Says:

A-1
    2 mins ago
    Gob Bluth
    8 mins ago
    Most niggas just don’t get Hov

he too esoteric with it, metaphors & similes flying over niggas heads

shit it took me reading his book to get the “Every time somebody like Ennis was mentioned” line

i on care what niggas say, he ain been bodied on a track yet
    ———
    This
    And I miss da ennis shit 2…explain..?

A-1
    1 min ago
    Cypher
    4 mins ago
    cosign what A-1 saying about flow and delivery in the south..

problem is there are niggas in the south that have flow, delivery, and wordplay.
    ———
    This is true as well but it’s SO MANY who don’t dey get ovalooked smmfh

10. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Dom been leader of the new school but niggas just late catching up

Showed he could rap on west side with love then showed he could lock down the summer with yellow album

11. ayo Says:

I dont fuck with currensy like that

I must be a lame

square

who never been on a plane before

how you sound

like a bitch I tell ya

12. A-1 Says:

Black
    2 mins ago
    So u ain’t catch land stannin 4 Drake

^^^^^^

——–
    Lmao could b but alotta truth said in jest (c) da legend

13. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Dont be mad at the plane because you scared of heights

14. Gob Bluth Says:

I thought Letter to my son was horrible

i hate complaining & whining, if your babymama got you by the balls, the you’re doing something wrong

niggas out here seeding any & everything then wanna complain when shit hits the fan smh

15. Cypher Says:

Lmao could b but alotta truth said in jest (c) da legend

da legend = Chaucer?

16. A-1 Says:

Black
    2 mins ago
    I put Spitta in the same lane as Jada, Beans

^^^^^

I am a Spitta fan dog and you are tripping.
    ——–
    How doe..?
    Curren$y b spittn cuhz..I thank das dat south shit niggas from up dere don’t wanna give a nigga dey jus due cuz dey feel like da east coast is jus superior lyricist lol/smh
    “We kno y’all east coast in dis muthafucca..east coast in da house….” Da doggfather

17. ayo Says:

Ohhhhh they mad, they hate

wrong

you are just not that.important to me to get emotional over

18. A-1 Says:

Cypher
    0 mins ago
    Lmao could b but alotta truth said in jest (c) da legend

da legend = Chaucer?
    ——-
    Nah….*tears*

19. AR-Clip Says:

Don’t sleep on Skeme- the statement” is a slept on mixtape

20. S.I.C.K Says:

Spitta is the patron saint of funny looking niggas who NEVER got pussy without a whip and deep pockets.I respect it,most black males need role models.

21. A-1 Says:

Gob explain dat ennis line 4 me..I ain’t read da book yet

22. Gob Bluth Says:

This
    And I miss da ennis shit 2…explain..?

Ennis = Cosby’s son who got popped on the highway whilst changing a tyre

“As Jay revealed in Decoded, the “Ennis” here is Ennis Cosby, son of comedian Bill. To someone stuck in the hood and fatherless, as Jay was in his early days, being rich and the son of America’s most famous dad sounded like a pretty good deal”

those bars are metaphors on top of metaphors

23. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

I ain’t knockin niggas for not listening to spitta

But i honestly cant understand wjats not likeable about the music

Its like somebody sayin they don’t like pizza

Or somebody sayin they don’t like weed

Wtf is there not to like?

What setting are you niggas listenin to spitta in?

24. Cypher Says:

Just one hot line from currency…

i aint even mad at niggas for liking currency but if we talking top 5 or one of the best.. i dont see it.

what are the parameters

sn-

no sign rappity rap either.

only nigga who good at that is Royce..

Royce >>>>> btw had a couple solid albums

25. AR-Clip Says:

Spitta my nigga, dope rapper, getting show money, but 2 album in 10+? He’s a glorified mixtape rapper.

26. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Currensy be getting renegade’d by his guest features unless it’s wiz or them other plane niggas

Dza done dance on Spitta a few times too….

Juve owned bitch get up and he was yodeling

27. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Spitta feat juicy j – 360

What is not to like about that song

You kiddin me or what?

28. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    0 mins ago
    This
    And I miss da ennis shit 2…explain..?

Ennis = Cosby’s son who got popped on the highway whilst changing a tyre

those bars are metaphors on top of metaphors
    ———
    Damn…..dat nigga 2 ill
    Dat Richard Pryor/Millie line in gotta have it>>>>>>>>

29. A-1 Says:

1 of my fav Hov lines gotta b….”if dey don’t let me in Heaven ill raise Hell Til it’s Heaven….”
    Das da coldest shit I eva heard in my life..from dat point on he was da goat in my eyes

30. AR-Clip Says:

Roff

31. ayo Says:

I just like my music.hardcore

Typa shit to get you punching faces

and dig in they pockets when they knocked out

Its not ike we need the money

but it still has to be done when you hear that raw

Spitta doesnt cut it for me, he too chill and I aint got none