Jae Millz – Dont Fuk Wit Me

Jae Millz drops something new off his upcoming Property Of Potentness 2 project. Produced by Stoopid.

Download: Link

Spotted: IFWT

Previously: Jae Millz – Dead Presidents 2 (Mixtape)

26 Responses to “Jae Millz – Dont Fuk Wit Me”

1. rex hussla Says:

Macklemore <<<<

if i gotta hear that fucking song again I swear, shit is just un-avoidable though it's everywhere I fucking go [ll]

2. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

turn off the radio rex.

3. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

if i gotta hear that fuking song again I swear, shit is just un-avoidable though it’s everywhere I fung go [ll]

^lmao….funny cuz I never heard thwe song until I youtubed it from ppl talkin bout it here like a week ago

Never heard it otherwise

*shrugs*

4. Oh4werd Says:

Cypher
    10 mins ago
    Ether Friday..,

Fuck niggas be scared… To post pictures of proof

*edited for accuracy*

5. A-1 Says:

Dis nigga feeln’s mus really b hurt cuhz..dis nigga said “ummmmmmm ill c u on Friday mister!!!!!!” Fucc I do 2 dis nigga..?!! Lol He mad cuz I don’t use k’s afta my c’s..get furious den nigga (c) Kev..foh

6. b Says:

dissing a lady’s wrong
    but look at ya baby moms
    I wouldnt tap that if I was savion
    ugly? that bitch is way beyond

7. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    1 min ago
    A-1 Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Beyonce – Bowdown>>>>>>

HW..Frank No Homillz but I kno y’all fuccn wit dat..dat shit jammn as fucc cuhz

=====================

see this is thing i dont get about beyonce

shes ridiculousy talented, worshipped by women, lusted by all men

but shes straight edge hall monitor status

i never understood why she tries makin herself look a lil hood, a lil street when she came from upper middle class backgroud, both parents, grandparents was there

truth be told, alotta destinys child tracks was straight hoodrat logic imo
    ————
    Dis is tru but I like dat shit bout her even if she ain’t dat way in real life..it makes her music come across sexy and not str8 edged like she appears 2 b in public..make me feel like B got a lil freak in it which I cosign 2 da fullest

8. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

smh that Master P vid was kinna tough to watch

those young kizzas aint no none of the words

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Never heard a Macklemore song in my life.

Living in the ghetto >>>>

10. rex hussla Says:

Nah not even the radio…at the mall, inside stores…sitting in the fucking movie theater this weekend waiting for the previews to start “here’s the latest from Macklemore and Ryan Lewis” noooooooooo

11. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

co-sign that thrift song being horrible tho. thas pop culture programming at it’s worst if you inadvertently know the hook to it without tryin.

12. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

get furious den nigga (c) Kev

> seldom credited, never duplicated, always hated.

*daps*

13. Harlem World Says:

@ a1

i dont even know the broad, but you can tell she seems like real a nice lady, southern belle as they say

a lil naive for her own good

with that said

she been said she was severely depressed for years

if you severely depressed for years, well is too far fetched to think she still poppin meds

sweartogod she might just be bipolar

i donno how you go from miss god fearing goody 2 shoes to bow down bitches

and its been like this her whole career

when she was sayin she wants thugs, ballas, shooters

14. Harlem World Says:

macklemore <<<<<

please please please get these urban outfitters outta my culture

mac miller, paul wall got the pass

macklemore aint never had no pointless freestyle cypher outta boredom as a kid

15. rex hussla Says:

Here’s the options, choose one:

1) Drive 2 hours to LA and go to the release show of Ghostface/Adrian Younge’s new album w/ Blu & Exile, Dag Savage & Roc Marciano for $25

2) Free Joey Bada$$ show 15 minutes away

3) Do neither and stay home and plug my strong 7

16. A-1 Says:

Hood Trill Stunting Aka Trap Day Man
    2 mins ago
    get furious den nigga (c) Kev

> seldom credited, never duplicated, always hated.

*daps*
    ——
    *daps*

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Hoodrats buy albums & mp3’s.

Gotta appeal to that Teen Mom demographic.

18. Harlem World Says:

aint nobody buyin gtv vodka

smh @ birdman

how can i trust a man who kisses a man on the lips

who steals his employees royalties

who got a star tatted on his head

to produce vodka that wont make me go blind, give me nerve damage

19. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

this order of execution when that 11th hour hits, rex…

3…1…2

she been said she was severely depressed for years

sweartogod she might just be bipolar

i donno how you go from miss god fearing goody 2 shoes to bow down bitches

and its been like this her whole career

when she was sayin she wants thugs, ballas, shooters
    ——–
    Lmfao I kinna agree but dis could apply 2 damn near all women bruh..I mean most try 2 seem a certain way in public but catch em @ a cook out and dey ghetto as Faygo drinks..and sense she in da public eye on top of b’n African American she got da pressure where she feel like she can’t let us down..niggas ain’t tryna c Beyonce out here like Whitney was..but I feel where u comn from doe(none)

24. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    3 mins ago
    aint nobody buyin gtv vodka

smh @ birdman

how can i trust a man who kisses a man on the lips

who steals his employees royalties

who got a star tatted on his head

to produce vodka that wont make me go blind, give me nerve damage
    ———-
    *tears*

25. rex hussla Says:

That Ghost show is gonna be fucking live though…I saw dude Younge this weekend and said he’s been waiting 2 months for this show, he’s an LA head so it’s gonna be deep with everybody from the scene there to support…I just hate driving up there, avoid LA freeways at all costs

26. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

i’m goin to that starks x adrian show when it hits this way, rex.

why can’t you bring ya 7 with you to ensure beatin it afterwards?