Future – Usual

Unreleased music from Future that appears on Drumma Boy’s 2K13 Spring Bling Playlist mixtape.

Previously: Future & Big K.R.I.T. Perform @ SXSW (Video)

38 Responses to “Future – Usual”

1. A-1 Says:

Future Hendrix>
    Spring break>
    Turnin up 2 da knob broke in da daytime>
    Cool sluts do’n da samethang>
    Hood affairs>
    Flashy lifestyle pleighboy one hunnid lol

2. A-1 Says:

Cosign cooln in da trap all day gettn stoned music blarin ribs burgers hotdogs chiccen breast steak & shrimp on da grill w bitches das on it how u on it hookn up baked beans mac & cheese potatoe salad & punch w assorted fruits & a half pint of Activis..wish I could give u dis feeln mane (c) HW

3. A-1 Says:

Ez livn in da south>
    It’s gets no betta (c) da kid fiddy cent

4. A-1 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qYdyE7bo2k
    Hova da God>

5. A-1 Says:

High as hell
    True Relig..Jordan brand fly as hell
    In da water wit dat medal
    like Micheal phelps
    Wit da access I excel
    Word and get my powerpoint
    Across on dese Microsoft niggas
    While I’m tokn on a louder joint

A~1>
    5 pm in Birmingham flow lol

6. A-1 Says:

Slow days on nah<

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A1
    I be seein niggas sellin pints fa 5 on insta smh

8. ayo Says:

Moonshine make bacardi 151 soft

9. das Says:

‘Bang ‘Em Smurf (Feat. Orlando Octave) – Pain’

Maaan, Bang Em might just need to go ahead & commit dat.

10. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    10 mins ago
    A1
    I be seein niggas sellin pints fa 5 on insta smh
    ——
    Dependn on where dey @ dat could RealTalk cuz here u could get da Act 4 25 an egg and 350 a pint but 2 hours away in da A its 60 a egg..800 a pint..word 2 Tit and Dolla Boy constantly holla’n @ da homie tryna buy us out lol but it’s easier 2 get a script here 2 and lotta niggas fucc wit Grit(Tussionex) which is mo expensive(50 an egg/650 a pint but its all about location (c) Wheelchair Jim

11. A-1 Says:

In Detroit it’s like dat 2.mainly cuz dey don’t fucc wit it like dat..I was gettn pints from my fam up dere 4 250 RealTalk

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Damn that’s pretty damn pricey wow must make u feel heavenly
    Wit a script it’s prolly 10 dollars depend on insurance
    How do rappers or niggas be havin it by da case load?

13. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Soulja boy top back video he had like 12 bottles chillin

14. A-1 Says:

Frank u in da DMV right..everything higher up dere..I bet y’all ticcets is ridiculous..what it’s hittn 4 up dat way..?

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

No idea
    I guess if u in da hood wit fat trel n dem it must be somewhat affordable
    Or niggas be on dem Molly/bath salts

16. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    Damn that’s pretty damn pricey wow must make u feel heavenly
    ——
    Dawg smh undastatement

Wit a script it’s prolly 10 dollars depend on insurance
    ——
    Bout 20 w blue cross/blue shield lol

How do rappers or niggas be havin it by da case load?
    ———
    Like I say go 2 a market where it aint really popular like Detroit and buy em out lol I been knowin’ Tity Boi since late 90’s/early 2000’s cuz he went 2 college @ Birmingham Southern on a basketball scholarship and used 2 fucc round in da streets here but anyway dat nigga and his camp stay tryna buy us out..Future/Scooter when dey in town..I don fuccd wit Boosie/Webbie..Gorilla Zoe & Jody..Trae da Truth..it’s cheaper here and some mom & pop like pharmacies if da price right we’ll “misplace” a case or 2 lol dirty game

17. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    3 mins ago

Or niggas be on dem Molly/bath salts
    ——–
    *Tears*

18. A-1 Says:

will>we’ll

19. A-1 Says:

In Houston/Dallas it’s worst cuz da demand so high..it’s like 1250 a pint..bucc an egg no exceptions

20. A-1 Says:

And niggas don’t die off sippn str8 lean or lean & weed..where niggas fucc up is brangn otha shit in2 da mix like coke or xannies..tryna do coke and sip lean is like speedballn(girl&boy) dat shit jus dont mix man..and doubln down like lean & bars will fucc u up 2..go 2 sleep and won’t wake up(Pimp C..Big Moe..Screw)..but good kush..a cup of Act and a couple tabs/percs>>>>>>>>>>>>>any combination
    Word

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“He was in da studio wit a hunnid bottles of Hawain punch filled up…that’s not our culture”
    -cam

Lol cam a fool

22. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    22 mins ago
    -cam

Lol cam a fool
    ——-
    Lmao
    Killa>

23. A-1 Says:

Shouts 2 Elz doe..still turnin up..I c ya

24. ayo Says:

Lean zones you out. You see everything slow mo. Chopped and screwed. Its good when you smoke weed too. It enhances your high. Mixing that lean and liq is no good though.That shit killer

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A Gucci v waka beef could be interesting

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Not so much the raps but da interviews etc

27. King James Says:

Gucci Mane rebuilding the roster you gotta respect it that OKC thunder trading James harden swag

28. French Kevin Says:

Heard lil Wayne opening up a new pizza place

Gonna be called “lil seizures”

29. A-1 Says:

Wakn up from a short nap still stoned>
    Shouts 2 dem Philly niggas dat cracc da seal and cowboy it out da bottle lol I c u Ab
    We drinkn mix drinks down here
    Activis Punch>

30. A-1 Says:

Nosign tearin condoms and sneakn raw in da pussy
    Real Niggas let bitches kno dey bout 2 roll dem dice
    Naked head shoot up da Parkn lot doe

31. Casket Face Says:

Hoes are dirty …I ain’t fucking nothing raw unless I know her well enough to go through her mail, garbage and medicine cabinet.

32. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Nosign tearin condoms and sneakn raw in da pussy
    Real Niggas let bitches kno dey bout 2 roll dem dice
    Naked head shoot up da Parkn lot doe

^scumbag swag

33. French Kevin Says:

They need to come up with a bacteria killing condom laced with chlorox so you can raw dog it, but you gotta D-sanitize it first.

34. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

1 more ounce would make me feel so great, wait, now I can’t feel my face. >>>>>>>>>>

Used to pour a four in a twenty ounce orange soda, and have some hoes over and smoke them out, and put them on the drank back in college. Good times. Those of yall in college should take advantage of that pharmacy.

35. Cypher Says:

Nah, I don’t wanna cure these bitches just know if they burnin

Also they need to put a star on these bisexual niggas.. Hitler swag.

Ol cross contaminating ass niggas

36. A-1 Says:

Fyodor Drostoevsky
    1 hr, 11 mins ago

——–
    Emphatic Co-

37. A-1 Says:

Cypher
    1 hr, 8 mins ago

Also they need to put a star on these bisexual niggas.. Hitler swag.

Ol cross contaminating ass niggas
    ———-
    Emphatic Co-

38. A-1 Says:

Deuces in 16 oz..quads in 20 oz..half pint in 1 liter..pint in 2 liter

Any otha way u waistn ya time