Compton Menace ft. Wiz Khalifa & Game – Aint No Changing Me (Remix)

Game gets added to Compton Menace’s ‘Aint No Changing Me’ which originally featured Wiz Khalifa.

Props: HNHH

Previously: Omar Cruz ft. Crooked I & Compton Menace – We On (Video)

110 Responses to “Compton Menace ft. Wiz Khalifa & Game – Aint No Changing Me (Remix)”

1. TS-LTE Says:

A-1
    0 mins ago
    No-sign WOC not livn up 2 expectations smh..guess I don’t undastand niggas expectations doe

It really wasn’t that fresh bruh. FOG >>>> WOC by so large of a margin, I’m surprised Push ain’t scrap it and start over.

More Pain type shit and less of that Trae/Future fuckbwoi shit.

2. jderrida Says:

Fact

Either G.O.O.D. music doesn’t know how to advertise Pusha or Ye is using his label to launder money for him

3. TS-LTE Says:

Rap game suze Orman

Lmao

4. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    2 mins ago
    And is continuing 2 do so..I honestly don’t thank Ye kno what 2 do wit a street artist and him and Push relationship won’t end well..but aye what’s done is done..HOPEFULLY we’ll get a devil in a blue dress Dopeboy version lol

No Wesley Snipes in drag bruh, I think you mean Devil In A NEW Dress.

But yeah man, Yeezy USED to know what to do with a street nigga in a booth, these days, not so much.

The only thing I see Pusha doing in this instance is making his drug rhymes more plushy and elegant. Making the decadence to much more visual, and hopefully, he get some balance with a feature or 15 from No Malice.
    —–
    LMFAO yeah my bad…but Totally agree wit da rest of ya statement

5. A-1 Says:

HolidayKirk
    3 mins ago
    Disagree..dat Destinys child and Hov song 2 Blue IV both was dope…AND both charted…

They were both good but they’re not in the same league as Superthug or Caught Out There.
    —-
    Agreed

6. jderrida Says:

FOG >>>> WOC by so large of a margin

True

But I guess a lot of fans should have seen it coming

FOG1 >>> FOG2 >>> WOC

Since #1 Pusha’s tape quality have been in decline

I don’t think hes cut out for the Gucci/Wayne type mixtape runs

The GFC series was a different run

Pusha needs to do the TDE route and release an album for free and disappear to eventually return with more fire

Lamar did sorta a millie, Q may sell half a millie and Soul looks silly

7. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Dont be lazy, come at me with some points. The Neptunes are undoubtedly responsible for some of the greatest songs of all time but when people start talking about great Neptunes beats nobody mentions anything past 2007.
    ================

you been living under a rock mayne?

channel ocean

the most critically acclaimed record of 2012

damn near aything pharrell touches goes gold

from good kid mad city, to the officer ross gfid

he gives you that penthouse music

8. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    3 mins ago
    A-1
    0 mins ago

More Pain type shit and less of that Trae/Future fuckbwoi shit.
    —-
    Agree wit FOG 1&2 b’n>>>>WOC but I actually enjoy dat shit..agree 2 disagree I guess

9. A-1 Says:

Jderrida
    2 mins ago

FOG1 >>> FOG2
    —-
    U have dat baccwards cuz

10. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says: