Video: Troy Ave Brings Out Prodigy & N.O.R.E. @ SOB’s

Troy headlined Hot 97’s Who’s Next Live at SOB’s last night and he had a couple of OGs in the building to show their support. In this clip he brings out Prodigy for “Dirty Martini” and P.A.P.I. for “Dope Boy” and a performance of “Superthug”.

Props: XZone

Previously: Troy Ave Presents BSB (Mixtape)

33 Responses to “Video: Troy Ave Brings Out Prodigy & N.O.R.E. @ SOB’s”

1. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Dirty Martini ft Prodigy >>>>

He needs to stick them ashy knuckle NY goon raps

none of this bricks in my backpack, next coming of alpo raps

2. Mack Martinez Says:

its 850 if its a video dissing a popular artist

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

WSHH really is the devil haha

3. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

stick to*

4. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

curren$y: privacy glass >>>>>

i see the pictures hes paintin, i see it and im inspired

stoned immaculate was slept on smh

spitta spoilt us with so much consistency

gonna enter the same category as this aint no mixtape and jet files as ridiculosy, chronically slept on spitta projects

5. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Black Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 12:09 pm

you.

sorry we dont add any artists videos that dont have bigbuzz on youtube yet unless they pay fee (By Bigg buzz We mean atleast 50,000 legit views on 1single video by himself /herself “MEANING NO BIG ARTIST FEATURES” in the last 11 months and alot of comments) we check everything

its $750 to paypal per music video / freestyles / Audio slide shows & music video trailes (videos about hip hop and music videos only)

Niggas pay it. Q is genius.

=================

wow his prices have skyrocketed since 3-4 years ago, used to be no more than $200 anything

q got these niccas bent over a barrel, no homo

smh @ paying $750 to get a vid posted alongside another buncha no name local rappers

theres like 2 rappers ever who blew up from wshh vids

6. b Says:

I cant blame wshh for the worlds ills, but it is very disturbing to me that a human being can see another human being getting the crap beat out of em,and the only thing that comes to mind is to get footage of it.smh

They be screaming “worldstar” too.

7. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Spitta ‏@CurrenSy_Spitta

Me and Juvie shootin that video …, like in a few minutes….Get up Bitch….

8. 7v5a7 Says:

curren$y: privacy glass >>>>>

i see the pictures hes paintin, i see it and im inspired

stoned immaculate was slept on smh

spitta spoilt us with so much consistency

^^^^^^
    Co-Sign
    The departure of Joie Manda to Def Jam hurt that project (Since he originally signed Spitta). The staff that tookover released the wrong songs as singles

9. b Says:

jet files was horrible h dub, keep it funky

*Remembers the time frankie thought spitta was the author of a nas lyric*

10. 7v5a7 Says:

Joie Manda >>>
    The rollout for Life is Good album was top notch

11. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

blogs got the power

ny radio/hot 97 gave zero fux about troy ave

it was 40 oz and nmc postin his music like 2 years ago

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Spitta ‏@CurrenSy_Spitta

Me and Juvie shootin that video …, like in a few minutes….Get up Bitch….

^*spontaneously combusts* (nh)

that, choosin, and purple haze are outta here!!!!!

*Remembers the time frankie thought spitta was the author of a nas lyric*

^…bishes understand my story lol

13. b Says:

curren$y: privacy glass >>>>>

i see the pictures hes paintin, i see it and im inspired

stoned immaculate was slept on smh

spitta spoilt us with so much consistency

^^^^^^
    Co-Sign

> Lol @ this. why cant rappers just be wack ?

14. b Says:

I cant even call him wack cuz cats done took wack to an all time low, he killed that superhigh remix.

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

altho I cosigned the Trinidad James mixtape which I thought was pretty good

he might be da woat….everything hes dropped since has been less than sub par

sometimes he sound good on that spitta other times he sound trash i can t call it

So far there have been some good mixtapes but the replay value be extra low

16. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

b Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 12:27 pm

jet files was horrible h dub, keep it funky
    ====================

to each his own

i actually prefer him over the spacey digital beats than the smoother instrumental stuff

17. A-1 Says:

Pusha T>
    Afta a solo Top 5 doa
    Wrath of Caine..NJC..mixtapes of da year by far…

18. b Says:

The push mtv gives to kizza rappers is amazing,these dudes get videos thrown in morning rotation, reality shows, etc.

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I got plug prices, I got plug prices!

20. b Says:

sorry bitch gotta delete ya ,stunted too many times

21. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

I dont drive the bitch too much, im tryna keep the milllleage lowww

22. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Pusha bodied the Don’t Like Remix with 8 bars….and did the same to Mercy

23. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

EnglandRepresent Says: Kirk you think the gypsy king Kev fell back when he got riddled with bullets years ago?

lol cbc the nigga kev got shot more times that curtis jackson now he dispensing advice to niggas like ‘cool out youngn’ smfh kev you made it to the hall of fame of getting your dome cracked

> lol. chea why you such a bitter bitch? you mad i contribute something of substance other than your typical cornball asshat-ery? i pray Allah gives you something sweet to suck on besides nation dick. smh.

& don’t get it fucked up HK, both the australian kizza & chi-towns middle eastern mutt been humbled by my words jus as you have. with all these shots niggas claim they take at me…why ”i ain bodied?”

24. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Wu tang<<<<<<

I don't get it

25. Mack Martinez Says:

On my AfroBeat steez today.

All Fela and nothing but.

“I AIN NO GENTLEMAAAAAAN AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL”

This jawn is hella deep for those of you who want to do the knowledge musically.

Usually I just wanna fuck with Gucci and other ignoramus rappers (I see you Scooter!) but sometimes I wanna put on that AfroBeat, that menace to the system jawn.

Read about Fela, read about how they gave the boy AIDS and silenced him.

Fela Kuti >>>>>>

26. Mack Martinez Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    Wu tang<<<<<<

I don't get it

Then you will never get it.

The Avant Garde Rainman Idiot Savant Geniuses of rap.

There will never be another Wu Tang.

Liquid Swords will still give niggas migranes trying to dissect the science 50 years from now.

Pure unadulterated genius that resulted from too many blunts laced with dust.

As Steve Jobs used to say, the problem with Bill Gates is that he never got high.

27. Mack Martinez Says:

Fela Kuti = most sample-worthy artist ever.

But nah, the industry don’t want niggas to know about Fela.

Might fuck around and cause riots if niggas did the knowledge.

So Iovine gon block them samples.

Be clear – this is enemy of the state music.

Anti-CIA.

“I ain no gentleman at all” (c) Fela

28. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Mack Martinez
    6 mins ago

^^^^^^
    Change ur font color bro.
    I can’t see it for some reason.

29. Gob Bluth Says:

Cosign Fela Kuti

30. b Says:

>lmao

kevin mad now

31. Mack Martinez Says:

b Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

>lmao

kevin mad now

Funny thing is, I ain even BoofSeamen lol…done told cats but cats ain listen. Might be Casket – unclear – lots of niggas got their laser pointers on Yung Discharge aka Yung “Gay Hip-Hop.”

32. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

>lmao

kevin mad now

mad? my robbery victim, please. if i’s to show you what i’m smoking on right now you’d beg me to send you a s.i.c.k. care package that you’ll gladly pay full price for.

33. b Says:

smfh kev you made it to the hall of fame of getting your dome cracked

>its funny cuz its the gospel