Video: Wale – No Days Off

New visual off Wale’s Ambition album. Directed by Jon J and DRE Films

Props: Complex

Previously: Wale Speaks on Confrontation w/ Raptors Announcer (Video)

64 Responses to “Video: Wale – No Days Off”

1. Casket Face Says:

AR-Clip Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 7:00 pm
    Her morals only comes into question when your reality of the situation does

^ explain this one to a youngster?

Meaning that you should never cross paths with a female with the premise that her reality is the same as yours especially because she has a pretty face.

She may be surviving on a whole different level that your heart can take.

Example: Ice-T, his whole career he’s been a funny style pimp been in movies kickin game to niggas responsible for the destruction of the African American family structure. Never love a bitch this, never love a bitch that.

Then this corn turns around and MARRIES A HOE, who’s only contribution to society is body parts he paid for. For almost 10 years he’s flaunted her around like a sexual object. Now he’s acting surprised and hurt she betrayed their vows.

She a was HOE USING YOU WHEN YOU MET HER, just because the pussy was good and she played her position doesn’t means she’s gonna stop being a hoe…it’s all she knows. SHE’S STILL A HOE.

If Ice-T would’ve went into the pussy with that frame of mind he wouldn’t be crying and looking like a herb on every media outlet possible.

She won and you lost, and I know it hurt cause he has to look at 10 years of pics in funny looking clothes with this HOE playing her role and he losing sight of his.

Her morals still existed when you were in your reality of who she was to YOU. They never changed.

The devil can only reign where his temptation isn’t resisted.
    Pussy is the ULTIMATE temptation …cats gotta know how to separate PUSSY from COMPANIONSHIP cause they ain’t the same.

2. TS-LTE Says:

Dwayne Gretsky
    1 min ago
    Can u respect a habitual liar?

I take that back. It all depends in how well you know the person and how they are with you in regards to other people.

3. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Rap fans <<<<<<<<<<

4. TS-LTE Says:

Ayo
    3 mins ago

So…

When were you gone tell niggas you’re Wale’s daddy, nigga?

5. TS-LTE Says:

Casket Face
    5 mins ago

Aight, this comment was CLASSICAL gem status.

6. AR-Clip Says:

^ one of the many gems you spit.
    I kinda got that problem now, but I know what I gotta do.

7. Casket Face Says:

TS-LTE Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 7:15 pm
    Fuck I look like spending $9.99-$15.00 on 73 minutes of listening to a liar kick rhymes?

^ all them niggas was liars b.

LOL.

Sinatra
    Ray Chrarles
    Fats Domino
    Billie Holiday

They ALL lived a different life bruh from he music. And that’s just off public record, no stalk game.

Sinatra fucking Jackie Kennedy

Fats fucking every whore in Harlem while married and singing about love.

Billie singing about a man she never had

Come on son. You know this some other shit.

There’s a huge different between being a liar and electing to not reveal the truth.

The fact that it was public record and they never admitted to it make the music EVEN better.

Hip-Hop was built off of innuendos involving speculation.

“Is that your chick” – Jay-Z
    “Up In Here” – DMX
    “Stay Scheming” – Drake’s verse

Common ready to bust Drake’s head open over Serena, in the press Drake’s a choir boy behind the scenes he’s doing your favorite women dirty.

8. das Says:

Spooky! (c) Jim Jones

9. ayo Says:

When were you gone tell niggas you’re Wale’s daddy, nigga

yo I disowned that nigga. He got his bitchassness from his mama. I blame her. Sorry Wale for never being around. I was working to support the fam and I woulda taught you how to be a man but the streets were calling me. at least you made something out yourself though so I am only half disappointed

Real talk

10. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

TS that means none of these rappers u respect.
    Could u listen to a nigga u respect?

11. AR-Clip Says:

@casket what’s yo thoughts on fucking with your ex?

12. TS-LTE Says:

Casket Face
    0 mins ago

Basically what I’m saying about music and letting the pieces marinate on you as opposed to uprooting an artists whole life to solve ONE puzzle from them.

At least wait until their tenure is up and go in. That’s all I’m saying man.

And you’re right. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Billie and Otis Redding for their tales and stories of love because you speculate whether its an actual person, or is it the habit they had that ultimately did them in.

That what makes music to me.

When I have you much info, I start to loose site of the message and instead of the language being universal, I box it in to a specific instance, when the art can be applied across the board to show its true universal meaning and beauty.

You get me?

13. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Real talk
    ^^^^^^
    Lol.
    Still ayo u plagued the world with this wale nigga.

14. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Its like discovering where aids originated from.
    Ayo is wale’s daddy.