Video: Sir Michael Rocks – Money Came (Banco Trailer #2)

Mikey gives us another visual teaser for his upcoming Banco project.

Previously: Sir Michael Rocks – Banco Coming Soon (Trailer)

76 Responses to “Video: Sir Michael Rocks – Money Came (Banco Trailer #2)”

1. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol!

they got Ben fixing network servers in fuckin antarctica yo.

2. TS-LTE Says:

50 whent at too many nerds favorite rappers lol
    And fucked up they careers.
    A lot of em still salty

Real niggas don’t last in the game. Well, most of them anyway.

3. Mag Says:

Funny how every one coming out wants to be the next 50 cent.

puff tried to sign boo boo once… Now they sit in the same table, same circles.

you cant do that with a 360 deal. *50cent laugh*

4. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I be wondering why kanye is so mad these days.
    These show bizness niggas all got emotional problems.
    Maybe one day his daughter can marry wiz’s son.
    Ah the stories…

5. TS-LTE Says:

LOL

Nah I just walked a few to see the new cabinets Samsung rolled out. Them bitches wavy tho.

I delegate bruh.

6. Mag Says:

People forget Ye is from the subburbs not the hood. he dont play by our rules.

7. b Says:

AR-Clip
    45 mins ago
    50 got be having suicidal thoughts these days. No one checking for his music, nigga can’t get no features, and white bitches making him look foolish. Musically its a wrap for that nigga

^arent you white?!?
    Pause da nigga talk .

8. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I’m still waiting for Just-Ice to make a comeback lol
    That’s the original gangster rapper
    Well maybe schooly d
    Ya man Just had REAL bodies

9. TS-LTE Says:

Mag
    1 min ago
    People forget Ye is from the subburbs not the hood. he dont play by our rules.

He MOVED to the burbs once his mom made Tenure at Chicago State. He still grew up in the hood. Over east by Common.

10. AR-Clip Says:

If recording phone calls is real, I’m not about that life

11. TS-LTE Says:

AR-Clip
    1 min ago
    If recording phone calls is real, I’m not about that life

Very real duke.

Anyone with a smartphone can get their espionage on.

12. AR-Clip Says:

Foh with am I white? I don’t play them type of games

13. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Kanye be crying on stage
    He don’t even wait to get in the car.
    Eskay helped graduation outsell Curtis
    And Eskay boycotted Blood Money.
    Eskay is responsible for rappers wearing skirts and shit.
    True story.

14. Troyvul Says:

That rocky fresh track in the last post >

15. Mag Says:

TS-LTE Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Mag
    1 min ago
    People forget Ye is from the subburbs not the hood. he dont play by our rules.

so hes Carlton Banks

16. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Well maybe schooly d

> nah there’s no maybe about it. he is.

17. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Ar clip is white?
    Nah..
    He just a game jadakiss fat joe Rick Ross fan.
    Which means he’s probably Mexican.

18. AR-Clip Says:

Very real duke.

Anyone with a smartphone can get their espionage on.

I’ll leave that for the feds

19. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Schooly d came out like 83 ?
    And just came out late 85 early 86
    Just ice had better music but Philly was FIRST with that gangster shit.
    They all still living off Philly black mafia fumes….
    Don’t drown no babies this time aki…

20. TS-LTE Says:

Carlton Banks never struggled. The analogy you’re looking for is Will Smith.

But nah. He still parlayed in the hood and stayed with his cuzzo’s on the weekend on the South Side (78th & May).

This new shit is him on some other shit. Can’t handle his new world type shit or else be would have been operating a lot more smoothly.

21. Slumbilical Says:

Zaytoven > Beethoven

22. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Afrika Bambata was the first gangster in hip hop.
    But he turned his back on that bullshit to make music.
    Unlike today’s youngsters

23. Slumbilical Says:

Mag Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:15 pm
    People forget Ye is from the subburbs not the hood. he dont play by our rules.

OK but this nigga from Compton so fuck where you from, b:

24. AR-Clip Says:

Lmao imma descendent of either marley or hendrix

25. Casket Face Says:

^ I feel that, but in one way or the other money controls every bitch. A million cash will make that decent woman lose her morals.

True money can’t buy love and acceptance, I’ve tricked before, but I’ve never tricked out of loneliness. I trick when I’m out with my G’s wildin’ out.

I know rappers that tricked on females for affection that let me fuck for free just cause they like my style.

Her morals only comes into question when your reality of the situation does.

Fif is lonely, that Nascar and Chelsea shit shows his only romantic options.

No hate just an observation, these rapper be lonely, if you ever get a chance to hang out with some when the lights dim, and the cameras off dudes be a drunk and drugged out mess…it’s scary.

That’s when I decided yall can have the fame, give me the background, money and elusiveness that’s where the fun never ends.

26. Mag Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Ar clip is white?
    Nah..
    He just a game jadakiss fat joe Rick Ross fan.
    Which means he’s probably Mexican.
    Makes sense. Them mexicans love them some pasty whitey white latinos
    See: every mexican novela

AR-Clip Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Very real duke.

Anyone with a smartphone can get their espionage on.

I’ll leave that for the feds
    *dead* *dead* *dead*

what feds you seeing homie????

PLanks*